#1 Cochran Buick GMC of Robinson

5200 Campbells Run Road,
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15205
#1 Cochran Buick GMC of Robinson Info
About #1 Cochran Buick GMC of Robinson

Welcome to #1 Cochran Buick GMC of Robinson, located just steps away from Giant Eagle's Market District. Our goal is to provide you with the best car buying experience possible. We are here to assist you every step of the way, from parts and service to help with financing. We have a wide selection of new and Certified Pre-Owned vehicles, and our friendly, knowledgeable sales team is eager to help you find the one that’s right for you. But our commitment to our customers doesn’t end when the ownership experience begins. The skilled technicians in our service and parts departments are waiting to provide you with the care your vehicle deserves. If you’re in the market for a new or used vehicle, make #1 Cochran Buick GMC of Robinson your next stop.

About #1 Cochran Buick GMC of Robinson

brittanybos
4/09/2016

"#1 Cochran Service Experience"

I recently bought a 2015 Jeep Renegade from #1 Cochran. I went to get my first free complimentary service and I have never been to the Robinson #1 Cochran before (bought my vehicle at Natrona Heights). When I first got there (around 12:50pm) another young lady arrive at the same time as me and was getting the same service. Before sitting in the waiting room I confirmed with the service agent that they would be doing an oil change, filters, and tire rotation and that unfortunately this would take an hour for them to do this. The service agent, Don, said yes. As I sat in the waiting room, the young lady that arrived the same time as me got to leave with her clean vehicle at 1:30pm. Finally, at 2:10pm my vehicle was done. Don came out and tossed this piece of paper and said your vehicle is done and outside have a nice day and walked away. I then sat in the waiting room reviewing my receipt, I noticed that it just said oil change and my address was spelled wrong. Before returning to my vehicle I went back to Don's office and let him know my address was spelled wrong and confirmed that they only did a oil change and did not rotate my tires. He said it does not matter that my address is spelled wrong and yes they only did an oil change. I went to my car to find it unwashed. Now I am no expert at vehicles but for my career I work for a car company and I know an oil changes do not take an hour. My pervious vehicle was a Nissan and every time I brought my vehicle to the Nissan dealership they always washed the outside without me having to say anything. All and all I am extremely dissatisfied with the service at #1 Cochran and now embarrassed that I spend lots of money on one of their vehicle. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone.

Mary Endes Burgettstown, PA
1/15/2016

"Happy Happy Happy"

Ask For Steve, if you are looking for the best customer service! We were treated like family, not customers, and it was the smoothest, easiest car buying expierience yet. I described exactly what i wanted out of my vehicle and explained what i wanted to pay, and Steve exceeded my expectations, & set us up payments that met my familys budget. My family & I love our 2014 GMC Acadia, and I honestly recommend you give them a visit, youll be glad you did!!! Thank you again Steve, and all of the #1 Cochran Staff! Mary Endes

January 19, 2016

Thank you so much for your business and the kind words you shared regarding your visit. We are happy to see it was a pleasant experience and look forward to serving you again.

gginzburg
1/13/2016

"Excellent experience. As good as it can get."

The team was professional and responsive. Did not feel pressured. Brad was excellent to work with and made sure that everything was taken care of properly. My parents have been Cochran customers for 10+ years and insisted I go to a Cochran dealership when the time came. Glad I listened.

January 15, 2016

Thank you for your business and please send our regards to your parents. It was our pleasure to serve you.

Debbie N
10/24/2015

"Service"

Mike Mamula was a pleasure to work with, he is a top notch sales consultant who personally made the whole experience a pleasure, he was totally knowledgeable and satisfied us completely.

October 26, 2015

Thank you for choosing our dealership for your new car purchase. We look forward to serving you again.

Eric Hamilton Towing
7/27/2015

"Sales"

I have to say these two guys were the best we buy many vehicles and the service we got was Great. We own a business so I know what it is like to make people happy and they did a great in making me happy I was not pressure at all like most other dealership do.I have to say # 1 Cochran in Robinson is the best Thanks guys I love my new car

Dale & Mike

October 26, 2015

It was our pleasure to serve you. Thank you so much for your business and the great feedback!

PC52
4/21/2015

"Mike Mamula is an exceptional sales consultant! "

Mike was attentive and listened to all our concerns. He walked us through the process of determining the best vehicle for us without pushing us or leading us into something that we might not be interested in. When we had questions on specifications of each vehicle, he had the answers and allowed us the "space" to discuss and determine which way to proceed. This process we believe is important because if we would have felt pressured, we never would have bought a vehicle from this dealership. We are really thrilled to have our 2015 Buick Encore. Thanks again Mike ! Great job!!!!! Please also give a shout out to the gentleman who did the financing. I am so sorry I don't have your name written, but you ironed out a small glitch and we are very grateful. Again -exceptional!

October 26, 2015

Thank you for the kind words you shared about our dealership. It was truly our pleasure to serve you!

D Hughes
3/10/2015

"Incompetent finance/paperwork department"

Bought a 2015 Buick Verano on 2/14 and still don't have the correct paperwork. Car is in Pittsburgh and we are in Fl. for the winter. Have the wrong VIN number and paperwork and a payment due next week and even the bank doesn't have the papers. If we don't have this resolved by 3/11 my daughter is taking the car back that has about 25 miles on it tops. Will never buy from there again We finally received what I hope to be the correct paperwork and received the bank financing information less than a week before the first payment was do. Paul at extension 14004 did the initial paperwork and the corrected paperwork. It took a week after the initial mistake was discovered for him to send out the corrected papers for us to sign after I called 3 times and then he sent back the new copies by regular mail. Being in Florida, this should have been handled entirely by overnight deliveries not just the initial one. Still am waiting for the paper stating that the pin striping will be done when we retun to PA like Elaine said she would send. (Paid for pin striping that the car doesn't have) Still waiting for corrected insurance card from our insurance company with the right VIN number.

Paul ext. 14004

March 16, 2015

Mr. Hughes, we understand your frustration over the issues with your paperwork. We're very sorry you've experienced this. We've attempted to reach out, but have not heard back. If there's anything we can do, please reach out to us directly. Sincerely, #1 Cochran Customer Care Team

pittsburgh826
1/25/2015

"LOST MY BUSINESS"

So I spent hours and days on the internet looking for a used car I found one I really liked. I went to #1 Cochran Buick GMC of Robinson and spoke to a salesman about the car. We then went out for a test drive and I loved it. So the sleaze ball salesmen then worked numbers with me. I had a trade in with upside down on it and I knew that. The number he gave me for the total of the car was not good enough so I left, after a while I called back to John Mann and spoke to him and we negotiated a reasonable price for the car that I could afford. I had been pre approved for 20,000 dollars and just needed a bill of sale to present to the bank to get the loan. I then had John Mann write me a bill of sale and he emailed it to me to give the bank. Then I called and left him a message saying I wanted the car. It was a 2011 Kia Sorento EX. Well the next day my Fiancé and myself went back to the dealership so I could show her the car I was getting her. After waiting I then spoke to John and asked if I could have the keys and he then told me that the car was sold the night before. Worst service ever!!!! I know have a bill of sale with his signature on it, saying he was going to sell me the car. I was on my way to the bank on Monday to get the money! What a sleaze ball, he is he just had a smirk on his face when he told me that that car was sold. #1 Cochran Buick GMC of Robinson has lost my business for EVER!!

March 17, 2015

We understand your disappointment if there was improper communication between our team your yourself. We're very sorry to here about your experience. We'd appreciate the opportunity to work with you again and restore your faith in #1 Cochran. It's important that we deliver you the best possible service and address any misunderstanding that may have taken place. Please know we are here if at any point you'd be willing to give us another chance. Sincerely, #1 Cochran Customer Care Team

Gary watkins
9/26/2014

"Hassle free"

Ramar Ramsey was great to deal with. I had an offer from another dealership and they beat it. Their financing was hassle free with a great rate. Truely a great buying experience!

Ramar Ramsey

bmaris929
9/13/2014

"Fantastic"

This is the first dealership I have been to that listens to what you are looking for and go out of their way to find it. Great service and very friendly.

Ramar Ramsey