Read Reviews #1 Cochran Buick GMC of Robinson

Todd LevensonSales Consultant3 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: #1 Cochran Buick GMC of Robinson

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, #1 Cochran Buick GMC of Robinson has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About #1 Cochran Buick GMC of Robinson

Welcome to #1 Cochran Buick GMC of Robinson, located just steps away from Giant Eagle's Market District. Our goal is to provide you with the best car buying experience possible. We are here to assist you every step of the way, from parts and service to help with financing. We have a wide selection of new and Certified Pre-Owned vehicles, and our friendly, knowledgeable sales team is eager to help you find the one that’s right for you. But our commitment to our customers doesn’t end when the ownership experience begins. The skilled technicians in our service and parts departments are waiting to provide you with the care your vehicle deserves. If you’re in the market for a new or used vehicle, make #1 Cochran Buick GMC of Robinson your next stop.

Our Location

"New 2014 Sierra 1500"

Top1
8/20/2014 4:55:41 PM

My Review Of #1 Cochran Buick GMC of Robinson:

Great experience. Began looking for a new truck at a couple GMC dealers and a couple Ford dealers. Decided I liked the GMC and met Chris who was great to work with. He walked me through finding the bottom line and put me in the right model for me. A real pleasure to work with. Well worth the short drive from the South Hills to Robinson. I will be back and recommend Robinson GMC and Chris to everyone.

"wonderful"

shelleyvir
8/2/2014 11:18:06 PM

Scott KennedyScott Kennedy
Dale TaylorDale Taylor

My Review Of #1 Cochran Buick GMC of Robinson:

I purchased a 2014 Buick verano a couple days ago and the service was absolutely exceptional. The salesman, mike, went out of his way and was very knowledgeable. I couldn't have asked for a better one to make the experience exciting as opposed to the typical experience you expect when buying a car. The staff all greeted me including the manager and finance managers. They all treated me very well and all went out of their way for me. I would definitely recommend them and appreciate their help to get me a car that I absolutely love.I can't thank them enough.

"Excellent Experience"

Jtmcguire468
7/28/2014 7:29:25 PM

Ramar Ramsey

My Review Of #1 Cochran Buick GMC of Robinson:

Ramar went above and beyond what he should of done. He went out of his way to get an amazing deal for me and treated me like a friend and not just a customer. I got an AMAZING deal all because of Ramar's hard work. I would strongly suggest giving Ramar a call if you are car shopping, he will give you the best price possible. And the next time I go to buy a car, he will definitely be the first person I give a call. Great work!

Twitter
"Great Experience at #1 Cochran"

khills12
7/21/2014 6:09:03 PM

Justin TaylorJustin Taylor

My Review Of #1 Cochran Buick GMC of Robinson:

My experience with #1 Cochran and my sales person, Justin Taylor was the best I have ever had in my years of buying cars. Justin Taylor could not have been nicer, willing to find the right car for me that was not only best car but in the budget I could afford. He was patient, kind and went above and beyond to find the best vehicle for me. I will not ever buy a car from another dealership other than Cochran and as long as Justin Taylor is there I will never want another sales person. He also helped my daughter with her purchase a week later and gave the exact same attention to her needs and budget and got her into a car perfect for her and her budget. Justin is not just about making a sale, he wants to ensure his customers are completely satisfied. He is truly #1 salesperson in my book!

"Good Overall."

randalk2014
7/8/2014 8:22:40 AM

4.4

My Review Of #1 Cochran Buick GMC of Robinson:

Overall it was a good experience. I had a very bad experience with Cochran of Wexford and a friend recommend I contact Chris De La Torre at Cochran Robinson. Chris was responsive to my requests and was able to get the vehicle I was interested in purchasing from the Wexford location to the Robinson location in one day. Also, Chris was always pleasant and professional. There was some delay in acquiring the title of the vehicle and the timeline to acquire this could have been better communicated.

Response From: #1 Cochran Buick GMC of Robinson
Added: 7/10/2014 10:55:41 AM

We understand your disappointment if you feel there was a breakdown in communication. We're very sorry to hear this. Your feedback is very much appreciated as it lets us know where we need to improve.
Sincerely,
#1 Cochran Customer Care Team

"Sales/Mgmt and Finance"

cberan
5/21/2014 8:08:27 PM

Steve KavrosSteve Kavros

My Review Of #1 Cochran Buick GMC of Robinson:

Best car buying experience - HANDS DOWN! We came to test drive two vehicles. We passed our soon-to-be Sales Consultant on the way into the lot. We walked around for about 15 minutes or so and then were pleasant greeted by Steve Kavros. He first apologized for no one attending us sooner and then came a great sales experience. He was very thorough on each vehicle, carfax, differences, price, warranty, we test drove both and quickly made our informed decision. Next came financing, normally this would be an easy process for most people. Including us several years ago when we purchased a new car, however now we both had life changing accidents and are on permanent disability. Once I explained that this car was possibly going to be my last vehicle that I could drive unassisted.. Steve and the Sales Manager did their magic with Debra. The best words to hear from any sale manager, "Anyone who wants a camero should drive a camero! I was SOOOOOOO excited to hear Debra secured financing! I hugged everyone and haven't stopped smiling YET!!!

"Great Experience"

rylee811
5/12/2014 12:21:34 PM

Oak  MoserOak Moser

My Review Of #1 Cochran Buick GMC of Robinson:

I recently bought two cars from Cochran of Robinson. The experience was the best I've had when purchasing a car. Usually a miserable and unpleasant experience I would without a doubt return for future purchases. Mike and Luke were extremely helpful finding what I needed and in the budget I needed. I highly recommend this dealership.

"Great Customer Service"

patrolmandp
4/18/2014 1:56:46 AM

Justin TaylorJustin Taylor

My Review Of #1 Cochran Buick GMC of Robinson:

Went to look at leasing a new vehicle. The sales consultant (JustinTaylor) was more then helpful. He was not pushy and went out of his way to meet our needs. Would recommend him to anyone looking for a vehicle.

"Real Owner Review"

tjhovanec
4/17/2014 3:28:56 AM

My Review Of #1 Cochran Buick GMC of Robinson:

My recent dealings with this dealership can be categorized as outstanding. This has been my third vehicle purchase in the last 7 years, and my first with #1 Cochran and I must say it was by far the best of my car buying experience. I worked directly with Dave Bissert and Chris De La Torre and they were phenomenal. They were patient with my indecisiveness regarding which exact make and model I wanted, and when I decided on a car that wasn't on their lot, they went out of their way to make sure the exact car with all the features I wanted was brought to the lot for the convenience of my pickup without any extra charge or hassle. When I arrived to actually sign the papers, there was no last minute charges or nickel and diming. It was surreal. For the first time I felt special and taken care of like I was treated how they probably treat their own family members who come to buy vehicles. Most importantly PRICING....the best. They came in as the least expensive for the make and model I chose (14' Subaru Forester XT) of the other dealerships I had spoken to. Both Dave and Chris were knowledgeable and friendly and I truly feel they went above and beyond to give me both the best price on my trade and on the new vehicle itself in order to make a sale. For once I didn't walk away cursing car salesmen under my breath. I will be returning in the future for any other cars I purchase and would refer anyone to come check them out. Simply ask, whats the best sales price, they will respond with a NO BS answer. I love that, tell me straight because I don't have time to him-haw back and forth. Trust me, their bottom line price will make you smile and even when you do research to see what people pay nationally, it will be in line or even better. Great job guys, you made a repeat customer.

Twitter
"My husband and I are extremely satisfied with the service..."

eam0305
2/12/2014 11:44:51 AM

Oak  MoserOak Moser
Don SeatonDon Seaton
Dale TaylorDale Taylor

My Review Of #1 Cochran Buick GMC of Robinson:

My husband and I are extremely satisfied with the service we received while buying our new GMC Terrain . Everyone we spoke with was very professional and made the buying process convenient and stress free. Even during the very busy Holiday Season, which we really appreciated. There is an excellent team working for Cochran (Robinson) and they should be commended, appreciated, and compensated for their hard work ethic and friendly customer service. We were in a desperate situation with our old vehicle and everyone from Don Seaton, Mike Mamula, Dale Taylor, to Oak Moser couldn't have been more accommodating. Along with various other employees at this establishment. I have been recommending Cochran to friends and family if they are in the market for a new/used vehicle. I look forward to working with the wonderful people at Cochran in the future.

Reviews 11-20 >>