#1 Cochran Buick GMC of Robinson

Justin Taylor

November 08, 2016

"Great customer service"

- Bluesheepdog

Cochran GMC of Robinson always makes routine maintenance and other service needs a pleasant experience,. Great service writers like Don Seaton always try to get my vehicle in when I need it and have never had to keep my GMC 2500HD longer than promised!

October 06, 2016

"second rate customer"

- Kenn Branan

horrible customer service no integrity I am a second rate customer. told first come first serve but not for you. I had appointment going to buy it and then told nope we have to wait and see if someone from out off state wants it. My appointment was made first. I was getting there first I had a check ready to buy. Basically told by manager I am a second rate customer. oh yeah here is the good part TWICE it has happened to me same place same car. Our #1 goal is to make sure that your experience is stellar from start to finish. this statement is a lie you wait dealership stinks.

August 01, 2016

"Awful Awful Service Dept"

- Mynders1561

Service rep was rude, work not done that was suppose to be. Was told to call me when my car was done never did. I called and svc rep said yep it's done and hung up on me. Will never go there again. I would rather drive farther and pay more then deal with these awful people. Wish I could give 5 NEGATIVE stars.

New 2016 GMC Savana, $31756