#1 Cochran Buick GMC of Robinson

Makes: Buick|GMC|Service Center

#1 Cochran Buick GMC of Robinson
#1 Cochran Buick GMC of Robinson Info
About #1 Cochran Buick GMC of Robinson

Welcome to #1 Cochran Buick GMC of Robinson, located just steps away from Giant Eagle's Market District. Our goal is to provide you with the best car buying experience possible. We are here to assist you every step of the way, from parts and service to help with financing. We have a wide selection of new and Certified Pre-Owned vehicles, and our friendly, knowledgeable sales team is eager to help you find the one that’s right for you. But our commitment to our customers doesn’t end when the ownership experience begins. The skilled technicians in our service and parts departments are waiting to provide you with the care your vehicle deserves. If you’re in the market for a new or used vehicle, make #1 Cochran Buick GMC of Robinson your next stop.

About #1 Cochran Buick GMC of Robinson

"Hassle free"

Ramar Ramsey was great to deal with. I had an offer from another dealership and they beat it. Their financing was hassle free with a great rate. Truely a great buying experience!

"Fantastic"

This is the first dealership I have been to that listens to what you are looking for and go out of their way to find it. Great service and very friendly.

Ramar Ramsey

"Nate Blackburn was an excellent sales consultant!"

This was my first time buying a car, and it was a great experience. Nate and the entire team worked together to get me a great deal. I am so happy Nate introduced me to the Buick Verano. I LOVE this car. Nate was very knowledgeable and friendly, which made this an excellent experience. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Nate Blackburn

"New 2014 Sierra 1500"

Great experience. Began looking for a new truck at a couple GMC dealers and a couple Ford dealers. Decided I liked the GMC and met Chris who was great to work with. He walked me through finding the bottom line and put me in the right model for me. A real pleasure to work with. Well worth the short drive from the South Hills to Robinson. I will be back and recommend Robinson GMC and Chris to everyone.

"wonderful"

I purchased a 2014 Buick verano a couple days ago and the service was absolutely exceptional. The salesman, mike, went out of his way and was very knowledgeable. I couldn't have asked for a better one to make the experience exciting as opposed to the typical experience you expect when buying a car. The staff all greeted me including the manager and finance managers. They all treated me very well and all went out of their way for me. I would definitely recommend them and appreciate their help to get me a car that I absolutely love.I can't thank them enough.

"Excellent Experience"

Ramar went above and beyond what he should of done. He went out of his way to get an amazing deal for me and treated me like a friend and not just a customer. I got an AMAZING deal all because of Ramar's hard work. I would strongly suggest giving Ramar a call if you are car shopping, he will give you the best price possible. And the next time I go to buy a car, he will definitely be the first person I give a call. Great work!

Ramar Ramsey

"Great Experience at #1 Cochran "

My experience with #1 Cochran and my sales person, Justin Taylor was the best I have ever had in my years of buying cars. Justin Taylor could not have been nicer, willing to find the right car for me that was not only best car but in the budget I could afford. He was patient, kind and went above and beyond to find the best vehicle for me. I will not ever buy a car from another dealership other than Cochran and as long as Justin Taylor is there I will never want another sales person. He also helped my daughter with her purchase a week later and gave the exact same attention to her needs and budget and got her into a car perfect for her and her budget. Justin is not just about making a sale, he wants to ensure his customers are completely satisfied. He is truly #1 salesperson in my book!

"Good Overall."

Overall it was a good experience. I had a very bad experience with Cochran of Wexford and a friend recommend I contact Chris De La Torre at Cochran Robinson. Chris was responsive to my requests and was able to get the vehicle I was interested in purchasing from the Wexford location to the Robinson location in one day. Also, Chris was always pleasant and professional. There was some delay in acquiring the title of the vehicle and the timeline to acquire this could have been better communicated.

#1 Cochran Buick GMC of Robinson responded to this review

July 10, 2014

We understand your disappointment if you feel there was a breakdown in communication. We're very sorry to hear this. Your feedback is very much appreciated as it lets us know where we need to improve. Sincerely, #1 Cochran Customer Care Team

"Sales/Mgmt and Finance"

Best car buying experience - HANDS DOWN! We came to test drive two vehicles. We passed our soon-to-be Sales Consultant on the way into the lot. We walked around for about 15 minutes or so and then were pleasant greeted by Steve Kavros. He first apologized for no one attending us sooner and then came a great sales experience. He was very thorough on each vehicle, carfax, differences, price, warranty, we test drove both and quickly made our informed decision. Next came financing, normally this would be an easy process for most people. Including us several years ago when we purchased a new car, however now we both had life changing accidents and are on permanent disability. Once I explained that this car was possibly going to be my last vehicle that I could drive unassisted.. Steve and the Sales Manager did their magic with Debra. The best words to hear from any sale manager, "Anyone who wants a camero should drive a camero! I was SOOOOOOO excited to hear Debra secured financing! I hugged everyone and haven't stopped smiling YET!!!

"Great Experience"

I recently bought two cars from Cochran of Robinson. The experience was the best I've had when purchasing a car. Usually a miserable and unpleasant experience I would without a doubt return for future purchases. Mike and Luke were extremely helpful finding what I needed and in the budget I needed. I highly recommend this dealership.

Dale Taylor