#1 Cochran Buick GMC of Robinson

5200 Campbells Run Road,
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15205
#1 Cochran Buick GMC of Robinson Info
About #1 Cochran Buick GMC of Robinson

Welcome to #1 Cochran Buick GMC of Robinson, located just steps away from Giant Eagle's Market District. Our goal is to provide you with the best car buying experience possible. We are here to assist you every step of the way, from parts and service to help with financing. We have a wide selection of new and Certified Pre-Owned vehicles, and our friendly, knowledgeable sales team is eager to help you find the one that’s right for you. But our commitment to our customers doesn’t end when the ownership experience begins. The skilled technicians in our service and parts departments are waiting to provide you with the care your vehicle deserves. If you’re in the market for a new or used vehicle, make #1 Cochran Buick GMC of Robinson your next stop.

About #1 Cochran Buick GMC of Robinson

PC52
4/21/2015

"Mike Mamula is an exceptional sales consultant! "

Mike was attentive and listened to all our concerns. He walked us through the process of determining the best vehicle for us without pushing us or leading us into something that we might not be interested in. When we had questions on specifications of each vehicle, he had the answers and allowed us the "space" to discuss and determine which way to proceed. This process we believe is important because if we would have felt pressured, we never would have bought a vehicle from this dealership. We are really thrilled to have our 2015 Buick Encore. Thanks again Mike ! Great job!!!!! Please also give a shout out to the gentleman who did the financing. I am so sorry I don't have your name written, but you ironed out a small glitch and we are very grateful. Again -exceptional!

D Hughes
3/10/2015

"Incompetent finance/paperwork department"

Bought a 2015 Buick Verano on 2/14 and still don't have the correct paperwork. Car is in Pittsburgh and we are in Fl. for the winter. Have the wrong VIN number and paperwork and a payment due next week and even the bank doesn't have the papers. If we don't have this resolved by 3/11 my daughter is taking the car back that has about 25 miles on it tops. Will never buy from there again We finally received what I hope to be the correct paperwork and received the bank financing information less than a week before the first payment was do. Paul at extension 14004 did the initial paperwork and the corrected paperwork. It took a week after the initial mistake was discovered for him to send out the corrected papers for us to sign after I called 3 times and then he sent back the new copies by regular mail. Being in Florida, this should have been handled entirely by overnight deliveries not just the initial one. Still am waiting for the paper stating that the pin striping will be done when we retun to PA like Elaine said she would send. (Paid for pin striping that the car doesn't have) Still waiting for corrected insurance card from our insurance company with the right VIN number.

Paul ext. 14004

#1 Cochran Buick GMC of Robinson responded to this review

March 16, 2015

Mr. Hughes, we understand your frustration over the issues with your paperwork. We're very sorry you've experienced this. We've attempted to reach out, but have not heard back. If there's anything we can do, please reach out to us directly. Sincerely, #1 Cochran Customer Care Team

pittsburgh826
1/25/2015

"LOST MY BUSINESS"

So I spent hours and days on the internet looking for a used car I found one I really liked. I went to #1 Cochran Buick GMC of Robinson and spoke to a salesman about the car. We then went out for a test drive and I loved it. So the sleaze ball salesmen then worked numbers with me. I had a trade in with upside down on it and I knew that. The number he gave me for the total of the car was not good enough so I left, after a while I called back to John Mann and spoke to him and we negotiated a reasonable price for the car that I could afford. I had been pre approved for 20,000 dollars and just needed a bill of sale to present to the bank to get the loan. I then had John Mann write me a bill of sale and he emailed it to me to give the bank. Then I called and left him a message saying I wanted the car. It was a 2011 Kia Sorento EX. Well the next day my Fiancé and myself went back to the dealership so I could show her the car I was getting her. After waiting I then spoke to John and asked if I could have the keys and he then told me that the car was sold the night before. Worst service ever!!!! I know have a bill of sale with his signature on it, saying he was going to sell me the car. I was on my way to the bank on Monday to get the money! What a sleaze ball, he is he just had a smirk on his face when he told me that that car was sold. #1 Cochran Buick GMC of Robinson has lost my business for EVER!!

#1 Cochran Buick GMC of Robinson responded to this review

March 17, 2015

We understand your disappointment if there was improper communication between our team your yourself. We're very sorry to here about your experience. We'd appreciate the opportunity to work with you again and restore your faith in #1 Cochran. It's important that we deliver you the best possible service and address any misunderstanding that may have taken place. Please know we are here if at any point you'd be willing to give us another chance. Sincerely, #1 Cochran Customer Care Team

Gary watkins
9/26/2014

"Hassle free"

Ramar Ramsey was great to deal with. I had an offer from another dealership and they beat it. Their financing was hassle free with a great rate. Truely a great buying experience!

bmaris929
9/13/2014

"Fantastic"

This is the first dealership I have been to that listens to what you are looking for and go out of their way to find it. Great service and very friendly.

rek32
9/03/2014

"Nate Blackburn was an excellent sales consultant!"

This was my first time buying a car, and it was a great experience. Nate and the entire team worked together to get me a great deal. I am so happy Nate introduced me to the Buick Verano. I LOVE this car. Nate was very knowledgeable and friendly, which made this an excellent experience. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Nate Blackburn

Top1
8/20/2014

"New 2014 Sierra 1500"

Great experience. Began looking for a new truck at a couple GMC dealers and a couple Ford dealers. Decided I liked the GMC and met Chris who was great to work with. He walked me through finding the bottom line and put me in the right model for me. A real pleasure to work with. Well worth the short drive from the South Hills to Robinson. I will be back and recommend Robinson GMC and Chris to everyone.

shelleyvir
8/02/2014

"wonderful"

I purchased a 2014 Buick verano a couple days ago and the service was absolutely exceptional. The salesman, mike, went out of his way and was very knowledgeable. I couldn't have asked for a better one to make the experience exciting as opposed to the typical experience you expect when buying a car. The staff all greeted me including the manager and finance managers. They all treated me very well and all went out of their way for me. I would definitely recommend them and appreciate their help to get me a car that I absolutely love.I can't thank them enough.

mike mamula

Jtmcguire468
7/28/2014

"Excellent Experience"

Ramar went above and beyond what he should of done. He went out of his way to get an amazing deal for me and treated me like a friend and not just a customer. I got an AMAZING deal all because of Ramar's hard work. I would strongly suggest giving Ramar a call if you are car shopping, he will give you the best price possible. And the next time I go to buy a car, he will definitely be the first person I give a call. Great work!

khills12
7/21/2014

"Great Experience at #1 Cochran "

My experience with #1 Cochran and my sales person, Justin Taylor was the best I have ever had in my years of buying cars. Justin Taylor could not have been nicer, willing to find the right car for me that was not only best car but in the budget I could afford. He was patient, kind and went above and beyond to find the best vehicle for me. I will not ever buy a car from another dealership other than Cochran and as long as Justin Taylor is there I will never want another sales person. He also helped my daughter with her purchase a week later and gave the exact same attention to her needs and budget and got her into a car perfect for her and her budget. Justin is not just about making a sale, he wants to ensure his customers are completely satisfied. He is truly #1 salesperson in my book!

Reviews of Mike Mamula