#1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills

2770 West Liberty Avenue,
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15216
#1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills Info
About #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills

Welcome to #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills. Our goal is to provide you with the best car buying experience possible. We are here to assist you every step of the way, from parts and service to help with financing. We have a wide selection of new and Certified Pre-Owned vehicles, and our friendly, knowledgeable sales team is eager to help you find the one that’s right for you. Our commitment to our customers doesn’t end when the ownership experience begins. The skilled technicians in our service and parts departments are waiting to provide you with the care your vehicle deserves. If you’re in the market for a new or pre-owned vehicle, make #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills your next stop; located just three miles south of the Liberty Tubes on West Liberty Avenue.

About #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills

J.GUMP
2/13/2016

"All was just fine"

Forget the assistant manager's name off-hand, but all was just fine. I had focused on an Elantra with trade-in of my 2011 Sonata when I got there. I didn't need a test drive.

Justin Gardner

KARPINSKI899
2/09/2016

"Outstanding customer service & professionalism"

I will only purchase from one salesperson - Erronn Fletcher. I have purchased multiple cars from the Cochran Group and Mr. Fletcher always delivers & exceeds my expectations. Looking forward to my next purchase or lease with Cochran & Mr. Fletcher.

Erronn Fletcher

PGHFISH02
2/08/2016

"Suburban to Sonata"

Had a suburban I loved. Due to mechanical and mileage issues had to trade in suburban. Cochran Hyundai made the transition very comfortable and easy. Sonata a easy change. Still room for everything. Will use Cochran in future for any vehicle purchase.

Eronn Fletcher

GOPITT
2/04/2016

"2015 Sonata purchase "

This is our third car purchased from Ron, we live in Washington PA, but love Ron as a salesperson and will continue buying cars from him.

BIGDOG1951
2/04/2016

"professional"

very nice dealership, would recomend this place to everyone. everyone is very knoweledgeable and is very helpful. this is the second time I bought a car here and would be back again

Phil H
2/03/2016

"My new car is good "

My experience at Cochran was great I was able to get the car I wanted and needed. The salesman was attentive and caring. I love my new car.

SSGTSTEVENS
2/03/2016

"Car buying experience ."

Drove 400 miles to pick it up Certain equipment on the vehicle was identified but not specific. I expected a different spoiler. I should have done more research. The dealership worked through the issues with me and we came to an agreement that satisfied both parties

Eronn Fletcher, there were others but dont have their business cards here at work.

K_WILLIAMSON1
1/27/2016

"I love my new Hyundai"

I love my new Hyundai! I would recommend #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills to anyone. It's a very affordable brand and quality brand. Happy car searching!

January 27, 2016

Thank you for your business. It was our pleasure to serve you.

MATTHEWT.TODD
1/26/2016

"Taken care of. "

Brandon did an excellent job reassuring me and guiding me through the very stressful experience of buying a new car. He explained things thoroughly and was able to really help me. I felt like he really took care of me and was an excellent representative of Hyundai and #1 Cochran. Really very impressed from start to finish. I am so grateful it was such a good experience.

Brandon Davis

January 27, 2016

We are happy to see you had a pleasant visit to our dealership and found the car you wanted. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to serving you again.

Nicoleelizabeth32
1/11/2016

"Erron rocks!"

Purchased my first brand new car from this dealership and the experience was great. Erron was great making the process smooth and easy and ensuring I got the car I wanted, I love my 2016 Elantra, and will defiantly be a recurring customer in the future. Its rare these days to find employees who really go above and beyond for their guests and Erron exceeded my expectation when purchasing my first car. He's fabulous and would certainly give him business again!!!

Erron, fletcher

January 13, 2016

Thank you for your business, Nicole! We are happy to hear it was a pleasant experience and look forward to serving you again.

Reviews of Richard Tillman