#1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills

2770 West Liberty Avenue,
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15216
#1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills Info
About #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills

Welcome to #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills. Our goal is to provide you with the best car buying experience possible. We are here to assist you every step of the way, from parts and service to help with financing. We have a wide selection of new and Certified Pre-Owned vehicles, and our friendly, knowledgeable sales team is eager to help you find the one that’s right for you. Our commitment to our customers doesn’t end when the ownership experience begins. The skilled technicians in our service and parts departments are waiting to provide you with the care your vehicle deserves. If you’re in the market for a new or pre-owned vehicle, make #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills your next stop; located just three miles south of the Liberty Tubes on West Liberty Avenue.

About #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills

Eronn
7/08/2015

"Great service and price."

Eronn was Great with us. He help my daughter with her purchase and me with my lease. Beside his knowledge of the inventory and the available specials, I was very impressed with his level of customer attentiveness. Upon arrival for our appointment, Eronn greeted us at our car opening doors just like a gentleman. My first experience with a dealer and it was wonderful.

Eronn Fletcher

Diatrah
6/29/2015

"Eronn Fletcher"

My mother and I had originally came to test drive a used Elantra. The car we were wanting to see had already been sold, bummer! Eronn asked me a few different questions based on what we were hoping for in a vehicle and gave us a couple of options in other used vehicles. After a test drive, we were still torn. Eronn offered to draw up all the numbers so that we could see what the monthly payments would be like for both the used and a new vehicle side by side. We ended up going for the brand new Hyundai Elantra and couldn't be happier. He is a great salesman and made us feel comfortable throughout the whole process. He even laughed at a couple of my jokes! From what I saw, he does a great job of feeling out his customers and adjusting his demeanor to suit theirs and make them feel as comfortable as possible. Great guy!

Eronn Fletcher

kerri
6/25/2015

"made experience a pleasure "

I had a bad experience with Bowser hyundai left there and on the same night made it to # 1 Cochran South Hills and was introduced to Brandon Davis. from the moment I met him he made me feel at ease..he listened to what I was looking for and answered all of my questions. The manager josh barszczowski was great as well. From now on i will not go anywhere but # 1 Cochran of South Hills and i will recommend them to others as well.

brandon davis, josh barszczowski

MTODD0
6/23/2015

"excellent "

I am so thrilled with the vehicle I purchased. I could not have asked for a better car buying experience. The Dealer was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable.

SSSANTOS313
6/20/2015

"awesome"

Best dealership around. Really friendly and helpful. They're down to earth and don't just try and take your money. They look out for you and give you the best deal.

FLETCHER

JROSENSTERN
6/18/2015

"Excellent car - excellent service"

My Hyundai Elantra (2015) (Limited) is the most comfortable car I've sat in. There's plenty of leg room and supportive seating. Driving is smooth and quiet. Visibility (have backup camera) is very good. I definitely recommend this car!

MELAN

Samantha OBrien
6/18/2015

"Very Easy to work with"

I picked my car out and worked over the internet to get the car and deal I wanted. My salesperson was informed that I had a busy day and wanted to be in and out quickly on the day we picked-up the vehicle. Everything went very smoothly!

FLETCHER

LUCCASPG
6/12/2015

"very good people but bad place"

very good people and sales but bad place and location, not well structured and does not seen to have good influence ti be able to arrange good deals

DAVIS

PATRICIA_TODD
6/11/2015

"Good!"

I had a very good salesman, Brandon Davis, who was friendly and courteous the entire time and answered all my questions regarding the purchase of my vehicle, a Hyundai Tucson. And no, I am not related to him and never met him before nor was I referred to him by anybody else..he was just a nice guy and I felt comfortable talking with him..and I think that played a big part in my decision on buying my new vehicle from him!!

DAVIS

RBIONDI57
6/11/2015

"Easy buying experience."

The dealership was friendly and courteous making this a pleasant buying experience. Our salesperson Gavin was very knowledgeable on the car and made sure that it was ready in one day. The dealership knew that I had a prior engagement and was as accommodating as possible to ensure that I completed everything as quickly as possible.

Reviews of Bob Pacella