#1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills

Makes: Hyundai|Service Center

#1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills

#1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills Info
About #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills

Welcome to #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills. Our goal is to provide you with the best car buying experience possible. We are here to assist you every step of the way, from parts and service to help with financing. We have a wide selection of new and Certified Pre-Owned vehicles, and our friendly, knowledgeable sales team is eager to help you find the one that’s right for you. Our commitment to our customers doesn’t end when the ownership experience begins. The skilled technicians in our service and parts departments are waiting to provide you with the care your vehicle deserves. If you’re in the market for a new or pre-owned vehicle, make #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills your next stop; located just three miles south of the Liberty Tubes on West Liberty Avenue.

About #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills

"Great place!"

It's been a rough journey for my boyfriend and I to find a car. We've been to multiple dealerships until my grandfather recommend #1 Cochran. I'm so happy he did! We got an immaculate vehicle and friendly, quick service. We know what we wanted before coming in. We called and asked if the vehicle we were interested in was still available and it was so we went in the same day. We took the car for a spin so that I was sure it's what I wanted and k instantly fell in love! They really worked with us to find financing that worked for us. I would give this place and all of the employees I came into contact with 100 stars if I could. I 100% recommend this place!

"My Hyundai of South Hills Experience "

My husband and I had a great experience here at Hyundai of South Hills, especially with the help of Gavin Melan and Dave Ganser. Gavin was our sales consultant and he was so great to work with; very knowledgable about the car, wrote back promptly to my email inquiries, and was very informative in this process, therefore I had a wonderful car-buying experience! I would HIGHLY recommend to come here for your next car...and ask for Gavin/Dave!

"Smooth and Easy"

The best car buying experience ever. Walked in, told Bob exactly what I was looking for and my budget range. Bob got me the right car at the right price, the first time with no hassle. Got the paperwork done with Josh quickly and efficiently and out the door. AWESOME!!

Josh Detzler

"amazingly friendly and efficient"

Wayne was wonderful, he was able to get us the vehicle we wanted in the color we wanted for a price that we were willing to accept. The dealership was very busy as it was the end of the month, however, Wayne went above and beyond to make sure we were well taken care of. Great experienced...Will definitely go back again and hope that Wayne is still there.....

"Experience with #1 Cochran Hyundai with Samantha Vilga"

My husband and I were looking for an inexpensive second car. We came in not knowing if we would purchase or lease this car. We had never leased a car before in our 50 years together. We really did not know what leasing all included. One thing we knew for sure was that we really wanted to keep the monthly payment low since this was our second car. While we were waiting in the showroom a very lovely young lady named Samantha Vilga came over to us and introduced herself , and for sure this is when our wonderful experience began. Samantha immediately made us feel comfortable,offered us a beverage, and through conversation helped us sort out what we were looking for in a car. She is so knowledgeable on all the makes and models of the cars that with her help and expertise we settled on an Elantra . We went for a test drive and really did like this car. The only problem was that I was used to a 6 way power seat with lumbar support. When Samantha realized this she quickly showed us the Elantra Sport and to my surprise she showed it to us in my favorite color (bright blue).Samantha remembering that we had said early on that we needed to keep the monthly payment low she showed us both the payments for purchasing and leasing. We chose leasing because the payments were lower. We will recommend our friends and family to #1 Cochran solely because of our great experience with Samantha Vilga . You have a valuable salesperson in Samantha. She not only knows how to sell cars, she knows how to build relationships. I myself have been in sales for 37 years, and I know that these two qualities is what builds true success. George and Nancy Jones - Baldwin Boro

"Excellent Car Shopping Experieince"

Matt and Wayne were knowledgeable and assured I purchased the vehicle that was suitable to my needs, Car shopping made easy! Not your average car shopping experience. My second vehicle at 1 Cochran since relocating from So Florida in 8 years ago. Matt and Wayne treat you like family. One of my best vehicle experience shopping! They will always have my business!

"Wayne Preusser"

Wayne Preusser is the best salesman I ever had! His knowledge about the car we purchased his customer service was outstanding! The best! Thank you!

"Awesome experience!"

My car had recently been hit and totaled and so I needed a replacement quickly for work. Called in to the dealership about a 2011 Hyundai Sonata Turbo that I had seen on the website and they told me to stop in to check it out. Wayne Preusser helped me through every step of the process. First, he took me out to the car and explained all of the buttons/pieces of the car and what they controlled. He was very knowledgeable about the actual make-up of the car as well. You would have thought he built it himself! Once we were done with that, I was able to take it out for a spin and let me tell you, it was one of those "love at first drive" moments. I actually enjoyed driving the car and I still do three weeks after owning it. I look for excuses to get behind the wheel everyday. I didn't purchase it the first day because I had not received my settlement check in the mail yet. Wayne did not press me to buy the car and understood. I came back the next day when I knew what settlement amount I was receiving and bought the car. The dealership detailed the car for me and even though it was about 10 minutes after business hours, Wayne still stay an extra 15 minutes to show me how to hook my phone up to the bluetooth and how to work the XM radio/inner car controls. Overall, a wonderful experience! Thanks Wayne!

"sante fe limited"

This was the best buying experience I've ever had! Plainly put , this is the only company to buy a car from. The price was great, the people were so friendly. The Cochran experience is the only way to buy a car.

"Vroom!"

Painless. Friendly. Thorough. we went in 1900 had a great car and we found out it still has a great car in so we pick the new one and its been tastic thank you

Wayne Preusser