#1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills

2770 West Liberty Avenue,
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15216
#1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills Info
About #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills

Welcome to #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills. Our goal is to provide you with the best car buying experience possible. We are here to assist you every step of the way, from parts and service to help with financing. We have a wide selection of new and Certified Pre-Owned vehicles, and our friendly, knowledgeable sales team is eager to help you find the one that’s right for you. Our commitment to our customers doesn’t end when the ownership experience begins. The skilled technicians in our service and parts departments are waiting to provide you with the care your vehicle deserves. If you’re in the market for a new or pre-owned vehicle, make #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills your next stop; located just three miles south of the Liberty Tubes on West Liberty Avenue.

About #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills

angelabiancaniello
6/23/2016

"Your the best"

Two times I've traded my vehicle experienced a good results even with the service department and the courtesy of all the employees and how they've treated with comfort and time

oldbiddy421
6/22/2016

"New car review"

Well this was the first New Car I have had in eleven years I take care of my car and make sure all the maintenance part was alway taken care , so then my old car die on me I was a little nerves about buying a New Car because I wasn't sure if the car dealers would be straight with me and not try and rob me because I was a women along I just didn't no what to expect, but once I met Rich my saleperson he made me feel very relax thought the whole process of buying a New car he explain everything to me very patiently and removed all my fears and answer all my questions he wasn't pushes he let me decide as to what I wanted to do he didn't try to presser me into buying a car the same day you have a diamond in the rough with saleperson like Rich if I ever need another car I would come back to you again my sister is thinking about buying a new car I will be steering her in your dircetion and will tell all my friend about the wonderful experience I had with your company, I work for Central Blood Bank and I meet a lots of people who's are looking to get cars for themself plus their Childrens and they wants to work with honest people to buy a car I will send them to you, and I love my car I just bought a 2016 Elantra GT thank you so much for a wonderful no hassel experience. Jeanie Cooley

judy884
6/17/2016

"Happy Customer!"

Rich Tillman was AWESOME! Easy car buying experience! I would definitely consider telling friends about Rich and how easy he wa to work with. Sometimes car buying can be a major hassle but it wasn't with Rich!

hoffman.jessica443
6/16/2016

"Great service"

Love my car, thanks all for being so friendly and helpful. Also thanks for being patient and kind to my son. Thanks gabe for helping me in the heat getting my sons car seat in.

met6671
6/16/2016

"Great experience."

Gabe McNeal was fantastic. As I said before he made my experience very comfortable and explained everything to me as far as the car goes. I was very satisfied with the way I was treated there. Also, the guy who did my financing in the back room was great but I can't remember his name. He's a huge Pens fan like me.

jmkopas
6/14/2016

"Vehicle purchase"

Vehicle was what I wanted with a good trade in value for my trade in vehicle and excellent price on the new car. I will return for future car purchases.

mspam918
6/10/2016

"excellent experience"

Richard Tillman was an exceptionally nice man and made our experience comfortable. I did not feel pressured into buying a car on our visit. I did not actually come back to lease the car for about a month and he respected my wishes without calling and waiting until i was ready.

ronsiler72
6/09/2016

"Awesome service!"

We've bought two cars from this dealer. Love them! Awesome service extremely friendly. We will always come back any time we need a new vehicle.

Tyler (finance)

SHAYE.GAETANO
6/08/2016

"Will keep coming back for more!"

Eronn Fletcher is phenomenal! This is my second time buying a car from him and I will be coming back to him for as long as I can! He is very informative and knows how to do his job very well. I will be referring him and #1 Cochran South Hills to all of my friends! Thanks for the great service, Eronn and everyone else!

christopher.graybill
6/02/2016

"SATISFIED CUSTOMER"

This dealership met all my requirements for my trade in as well as for my new care lease arrangement. The salesman, Brandon Davis and the sales manager were very professional during the whole new car purchase process.

Brandon Davis