#1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills

2770 West Liberty Avenue, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15216

Gabe McNeal, Sales Professional, #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills

Gabe McNeal

Sales Professional

Eronn Fletcher, Sales Professional/ Floor Manager, #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills

Eronn Fletcher

Sales Professional/ Floor Manager

Joshua  Pruett, Finance & Insurance Business Manager, #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills

Joshua Pruett

Finance & Insurance Business Manager

Ron Harris, Sales Consultant, #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills

Ron Harris

July 25, 2017

"Customer support"

- LISASCOTT7375 Verified Customer

My sales representative was very knowledgeable of my vehicle and options. The team worked with me to provide exceptional financing. I will definitely return to purchase another vehicle in the near future.

July 22, 2017

"Hyndai review"

- txenakis66 Verified Customer

Brandon was an excellent sales representative! Josh and brian were also very helpful, nice and easy to work with. Have leased here before and both my daughters purchased cars there. Gabe Mcneal help my youngest daughter a few months ago with her lease and he was also excellent!!

Other Employees : Josh and i think his name was brian also very helpful and easy to work with and nice!

July 21, 2017

"L"

- burgardb Verified Customer

Let me just preface this by saying purchasing a house and purchasing a car are my least most favorite things to do. I have never had a great experience with "car sales people", so I was really not looking forward to any of this, but we needed a third car, so the shopping experience began. From the moment Gabe McNeal greeted us, I knew he would be the person we purchased a vehicle from. He was warm and welcoming when we entered the show room, but not over bearing. We told him the car we were interested in. He listened to our needs/wants and within minutes he came up with a deal that we could not pass up. I could not have asked for a better experience. I totally love my new Hyundai Sonata Sport and Gabe McNeal was awesome!

Used 2015 Hyundai Sonata, $19609