#1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills

2770 West Liberty Avenue,
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15216
#1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills Info
About #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills

Welcome to #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills. Our goal is to provide you with the best car buying experience possible. We are here to assist you every step of the way, from parts and service to help with financing. We have a wide selection of new and Certified Pre-Owned vehicles, and our friendly, knowledgeable sales team is eager to help you find the one that’s right for you. Our commitment to our customers doesn’t end when the ownership experience begins. The skilled technicians in our service and parts departments are waiting to provide you with the care your vehicle deserves. If you’re in the market for a new or pre-owned vehicle, make #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills your next stop; located just three miles south of the Liberty Tubes on West Liberty Avenue.

About #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills

quinnleoni
9/25/2016

"Veloster purchase"

Brandon was awesome, he made buying a car super simple and quick, I would definitely recommend him to people personally if they are looking into buying a new car

Brandon

msimpson811
9/22/2016

"Excellent Experience"

Gabe was an excellent salesman. He was knowledgeable and enthusiastic. He made sure that he went over all available options with me and worked with me to ensure I my need were met.

grayhacks
9/22/2016

"Nice and Easy"

I wanted a car that would get me from point A to point B safely and efficiently and I quickly was shown just that for the price I was looking for. An easily completed experience that took half the time I set aside for it.

Brandon Davis

sandylbaker
9/18/2016

"Great Sales Person"

Gabe was very professional, knowledgable and friendly - made me feel that he really cared about my needs when it came to purchasing a new car.

fnero109
9/16/2016

"Great Friendly Service"

Gabe did an excellent job explaining all of our options to us and very willingly accommodated all of our pricing considerations when we were making our purchasing decision. Knowing that color was Important to us, he helped us get the car we wanted from another location. When we picked up the vehicle he did a great job explaining features.

jeanneahorn
9/10/2016

"Hyundai Elantra"

After looking at several dealerships, Cochran was by far the best not only with a quality showroom but also the staff. Thanks for a great car buying experience.

currieriv
9/08/2016

"2017 Hyundai Sonata Sport"

Everyone was excellent. Ron Harris really knows his products,.very knowledgeable. I am enjoying my new Sonata. They made buying/leasing a new vehicle,I will buy from them again.

i.leeds
9/08/2016

"Lease Newbe"

I was completing my first lease and moving to a new one. I needed to know all my options. Ron Harris gave me a great buying experience, one that was enjoyable and informational. At the end of the meeting I was able to make a clear financial decision which allowed me get a new lease of a superior auto for the same loan price!!!. I also enjoyed working with Travis on actually financial signings. He clarified all my options, with out pressure, allowing me to make an intelligent and informative decision. I look forward in 3 years, at this lease end, to start a new one with an upgrade to what I have now. Thanks to all A loyal customer. Izzy Leeds

Travis Hawes

Susan S
9/03/2016

"Worst customer service I ever encountered"

If I could give them zero stars I would. Worst customer service ever. I spent over a week calling daily to get an appointment (waited up to 40 minutes once). NOONE answers the phone. I even left a message and noone called back. When I finally got an appt, they said that because the engine light was no longer on that it would be pointless to run diagnostics and that I would have to wait for it to come on again, even though I told them my car was stalling. They told me to bring it in when it came on again. When the light came on again (3days later) again took me forever to get through to the service center, and the staff was just down right rude. It should not be such a hassle to get your car serviced. The mechanics themselves are AWFUL to deal with. Do not waste your time here!

morenoink
8/31/2016

"Hyundai Review"

The dealership staff is helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. It's a shame that these wonderful employees work for such a disgrace of a manufacturers of garbage vehicle. They deserve so much better. Make me wonder if they can sleep at night knowing they're selling such junk. Hyundai Tucson are a disgrace!!

Reviews of Gabe McNeal