#1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills

2770 West Liberty Avenue, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15216

Eronn Fletcher, Sales Professional/ Floor Manager, #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills

Eronn Fletcher

Sales Professional/ Floor Manager

Joshua  Pruett, Finance & Insurance Business Manager, #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills

Joshua Pruett

Sales Professional

May 26, 2017

"Love My Tucson"

- patricia.wood Verified Customer

Very nice selection of cars/suv's for how small the shop is. Very courteous, salesman was clear and very professional. He was not permitted to present any type of deal, did his best to satisfy me and fit my needs through his manager. Once we settled on a price, the process moves along much much quicker.

May 25, 2017

"Satisfied"

- jjp302p Verified Customer

No need 4th car purchased at this dealership. We are always given the utmost respect and courtesy every time and we are greatfull for all the help we receive each time we are there.

May 12, 2017

"Awesome service when buying my new 2016 Hyundai Tucson "

- Christianao1987

I recently leased a 2016 Hyundai Tucson from Hyundai of South Hills #1 Cochran! Eronn was the salesman! He was awesome. I told him what I wanted and he made sure I walked out with the car I wanted which I did. He made the experience of buying a car fun and also made sure before I drove off with the car that I knew everything there was to know about my new car. When my lease is up I will be calling Eronn for my next car! Awesome service throughout the entire process. Thank you

Eronn Fletcher