#1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills

Wayne Preusser

January 13, 2017

"Great experience"

- nikkizielin Verified Customer

I had a excellent experience at this dealership. It was my first time leasing a new car and the staff was more than helpful with any questions I had. All the staff greeted me and made me feel very comfortable. They were not aggressive and did not make you feel overwhelmed. I give them an A+.

January 11, 2017

"Wonderful Place to Purchase a Car"

- kristenscopel Verified Customer

It was so nice to work with this company. I felt taken care of and could tell that they really knew what they were doing. They were professional and polite.

January 10, 2017

"Great staff"

- b_steenblok Verified Customer

Ron went above and beyond to help us with every step of the process! Even driving us downtown to help us get the PA IDs we needed to register the vehicle in our new state. Highly recommend

2017 Hyundai Sonata