#1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills

Wayne Preusser

February 04, 2017

"great!"

- sarahevictor Verified Customer

great experience! we were nervous about buying our first ever new car, but our sales associate was professional, friendly, knowledgeable, and very helpful; I never felt rushed or "talked down to." pricing and financing conversations were comfortable and the whole process was simpler than I thought it would be!

February 01, 2017

"Excellent"

- maproakis Verified Customer

Honestly couldn't have had a better experience if I tried. Everyone was extremely helpful. The process was so much smoother than I anticipated. Thank you so much!

January 25, 2017

"Hyundai 1st car experience"

- nwade831 Verified Customer

The service I was shown was excellent I was real nervous cause it was my first time going to a dealer ship & also my very first car but Eronn & staff helped me & made my experience a great one

2017 Hyundai Sonata