#1 Cochran Nissan of South Hills

3200 West Liberty Avenue,
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15216
#1 Cochran Nissan of South Hills Info
About #1 Cochran Nissan of South Hills

Welcome to #1 Cochran Nissan of South Hills, located just 3 miles South of the Liberty Tubes. Our goal is to provide you with the best car buying experience possible. We are here to assist you every step of the way, from parts and service to help with financing. We have a wide selection of new and Certified pre-owned vehicles, and our friendly, knowledgeable sales team is eager to help you find the one that’s right for you. But our commitment to our customers doesn’t end when the ownership experience begins. The skilled technicians in our service and parts departments are waiting to provide you with the care your vehicle deserves. If you’re in the market for a new or pre-owned vehicle, make #1 Cochran Nissan of South Hills your next stop; located just three miles south of the Liberty Tubes on West Liberty Avenue.

About #1 Cochran Nissan of South Hills

sulli098
1/29/2014

"Zach and your team do a great job with servicing my..."

Zach and your team do a great job with servicing my vehicle. Zach is friendly and professional and seems to have my best interest at heart. Thank you for making my service issues a pleasant experience. Sincerely, Cindy Sullivan

ahinton1
1/22/2014

"Do Not Buy a Car From Cochran! You will be lied to and..."

Do Not Buy a Car From Cochran! You will be lied to and manipulated. They are dishonest and are willing to put a customer into an unsafe vehicle as long as they make money. I recently had a very negative experience! They Lie to Carfax about the work they do on vehicles, so you cannot trust the Carfax they give you! One month after owning the car they had to replace part of the fueling system. One week later they had to replace the same exact part. When I got my newest Carfax on my car, they had coded it as a “service check-up” the first time and a “fuel system check” the second time. They had to replace a piece of my fueling system, but they didn’t want to tell that on a Carfax. When I asked about it, the service department told me that Carfax was the one who coded things that way. I contacted Carfax and they told me they entered the information that the dealerships/service stations give them and verified that yes, I had been lied to about how it was coded. They do not repair vehicles correctly and will replace parts in your car without permission. I recently took it in to get fixed as it was shifting hard and sounded like an airplane. They had my vehicles for a week. Five days after they took it, they called to tell me it was fixed. They had never called me to tell me what was wrong with it! So they replaced parts in my car without my permission. When I went to pick it up, their mechanics were not able to tell me what was wrong with my car. They did however assure me they had personally made sure it was fixed correctly. I had only driven three blocks before I turned around and took it back. It still sounded like an airplane. How did a certified mechanic not notice a vehicle making highly irregular sounds? I went to meet with the General Manager of the dealership, Bob Fescemeyer. He assured me that he would be able to help me get into a safe vehicle. Three weeks of phone tag later, he leaves me a voicemail stating “We can get you out of your vehicle, but we can’t get you into anything new without your payment being several hundred dollars more per month”. When I called back, of course I got his voicemail. I asked that he put into writing what he had told me. I also asked why he couldn’t get me into a car in my budget, and would he be able to show me online that there were no cars in my price range. For the next month I left multiple messages but I never received another return phone call! I have saved every document and every voicemail from dealing with this awful dealership. They have lied and manipulated! I would highly recommend you take your business elsewhere, lest you end up in an unsafe vehicle with the professionals attempting to talk in circles around you!

molars400
1/14/2014

"My husband and I were looking to trade in our gas..."

My husband and I were looking to trade in our gas guzzling Jeep Grand Cherokee for something much more fuel efficient. We had done some research and had made the decision that a car may be the best, most economical use of our money. Having driven an SUV for the better part of 15 years we were reluctant to give up the better sight lines, road handling (including inclement weather), 8 cylinder engine and cargo space that we had with our Jeep. We entered the dealership with a narrow view of expectations, assuming that we would be giving up a substantial portion of what we loved so much about the Jeep in taking a new vehicle. Boy were we wrong! Our Salesman Joe Cerimeli was amazing. He took his time with us, addressing our concerns one by one. Joe made the process easy, considering that we had our two and a half year old daughter in tow. He was extremely knowledgeable and was able to "steer us" (pun intended) in the right direction for our family. We now have a 2014 Nissan Rogue that we absolutely love, I actually cried little when we filled it up the first time. I couldn't believe all of the money that we saved. (That's no lie, I actually did that.) I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new or used car. All of the employees that we saw were respectful and kind. We will definitely purchase another vehicle from #1 Cochran Nissan!

Alan Etkins

richjs
1/10/2014

"From start to finish they made the process very..."

From start to finish they made the process very easy(while I made it difficult). This being my second purchase in 18 months from them I felt very at ease asking questions. Not that they made it difficult the first time. We wanted to try some thing different this time and Alan made it easy. He put my wife in the car she wanted at the cost she needed. We went in to buy a 2011 Rogue, and drove away in a 2013. All the time Alan just kept saying "I wont let you do something I don't think is right for you". He took the time to get to know us, and our needs. I think this will work out well for us. If not, Alan and I will try something different the next time. Yes the next time. I think we need to help them make us the buyer happy. It's not all them.

MandaHryn
12/19/2013

"The transmission went on my car and I was looking for a..."

The transmission went on my car and I was looking for a cost effective replacement. I leased a Nissan Versa Note from #1 Cochran Nissan in the South Hills. Bob and Tim went out of their way to help me get a car quickly. Tim was very friendly spent some time chatting with me as I waited for paperwork to go through. Just by getting to know me, they identified some discounts that I didn't even know I qualified for. I have always been nervous about car dealerships because I am a young woman who doesn't really know much about cars, but based on the research I did, the price they offered me was very fair and I don't believe that they tried to take advantage of my lack of knowledge. I didn't have the title for my old car to finish the paperwork for the trade in, but they let me have the Nissan before finalizing all the paperwork because I told them I needed transportation for the weekend.They also took care of towing my old car from the garage while I was signing papers. About 1 month after leasing the Nissan from Cochran, one of the speakers stopped working. I called their service center to get it repaired (Josh assured me that is was covered under warranty). I was able to sit and wait (and have some free coffee) while they looked at the speaker. This only took about an hour and they said that it would take about 2-3 days to order the replacement part. I got a message from Josh the NEXT DAY saying that the part had arrived that that I could come that afternoon and get it replaced if I was available. They even washed all the salt residue off my car after they repaired it. Fast and friendly service!! From the actual leasing to repairs, Cochran went above and beyond my expectations for fast, friendly, and FAIR customer service. I don't have much experience with dealerships, but I would go back to #1 Cochran Nissan again in a second.

bbarl
11/25/2013

"Josue was fantastic to work with once again. He went..."

Josue was fantastic to work with once again. He went above and beyond to ensure my happiness with my new vehicle. I would highly recommend the dealership and Josue for anyone looking at purchasing or leasing a Nissan.

ashleyk18
11/11/2013

"There aren't words to describe my experience with #1..."

There aren't words to describe my experience with #1 Cochran Nissan of South Hills. Joe was absolutely fantastic! I had emailed him in advance to my appointment outlining exactly what I was looking for and my budget. When I arrived for my appointment, Joe had the vehicle I was interested in ready for a test drive! After being extremely thorough in explaining the vehicle, as well as pros and cons to leasing, we sat down in the showroom to discuss my options. Joe really understood what I wanted to do and made every effort possible to get me in the car I wanted at the price I wanted. He left no stone unturned - he was very knowledgeable and friendly, not pushy like you'd assume a car salesman to be. I felt very comfortable working with him! By the end of the appointment (well after closing time), I had the exact vehicle I wanted well within my budget. Joe was so wonderful and I'm so happy that I got the chance to work with him! I would highly recommend this dealer and this salesman! Looking forward to working with them again!

Marisa7174
11/03/2013

"Excellent service. Tim took the time to go over the..."

Excellent service. Tim took the time to go over the whole car and all it's gadgets. Highly recommend him. He takes a great deal of pride in his work.

karpathian
10/19/2013

"Being under pressure to meet a morning 10:00am..."

Being under pressure to meet a morning 10:00am doctor's appointment (Shadyside) and later in the afternoon around 2:30pm having to swing by and pick up my elderly mother-in-law (Mt. Oliver) without keeping her unduly waiting after her appointment was completed, I called Zak around 12:15pm in the off chance there was an opening for the service dept. to perform a 4 wheel alignment for me. Zak had an slot open at 1:30 pm that would have made the second leg of my day's journey pretty close to near impossible. Zak advised that if I could get there at 1:00pm and start the paperwork, he could get me in a bit sooner and perhaps out sooner. I accepted the slot time and said to Zak that I wasn't looking for preferential treatment over anyone else, but if he could do anything to facilitate the servicing and allow me to pick up my mother-in-law in time, I would greatly appreciate his and the servicing department's efforts. Bottom line is that they did so and gave me some spare time to perform my pick-up duties. So. Many, many thanks to Zak and the crew for a job well done. Again!

jamiec16
10/08/2013

"Very positive car buying (lease) experience. My wife and..."

Very positive car buying (lease) experience. My wife and I would recommend Tim Schmidt without hesitation. Very friendly, knowledgeable, and understanding of what we were looking to do. Not only did he have answers to all our questions, he asked all the right questions along the way. Our experience was excellent and was no different that shopping at a grocery store. Got what we wanted and understood the bottom line.

Reviews of Joshua D'Loss