21st Century Auto Group

21st Century Auto Group Info

cj9087
12/18/2014

"Great dealership!"

Never thought dealerships like this still existed. I'm currently working on purchasing a 2011 Land Rover Range Rover HSE from their amazing inventory . They have a wide range of vehicles to chose from and their showroom leaves anyone speechless.

Diego

ramonmarcano
12/17/2014

"Great Selection! Great prices! Great Service! Go see Luis!!"

I have never seen such a huge selection in a used car dealership. They have any and all name brands. Anywhere from Hondas to Maybachs. Luis take care if me from the start. He answer all my questions and really worked hard to get me the best deal possible. If you are in the market of buying a car, definitely make an attempt to stop here! Go see Luis and tell him Ramon sent you!!!

Luis

Joseph Synosky
12/16/2014

"Outstanding salesmanship"

arslan was hands down the best sales consultant I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. He was very accurate, knew what my needs were and got right to the point. If it wasn't for his charm and excellent knowledge of the business I wouldn't have even bought the car. I recommend him to anyone looking to go the used luxury route and I hope when it's next time for me to come get another car, Arslan will be running or owning the place. Thanks again!!!!

Arslan

Sauldier
12/16/2014

"Amazing experience even better ride home"

So we were helped out by david h great customer service really helpful and had a vast knowing of all the cars we looked at and the one we loved

David h

drfresh167
12/08/2014

"Second time buying a car here!!!!! Be sure to see Luis!!!!"

This is my second time buying a car here and im sure ill be back. Great service, great quality, and great deals. They have the best prices within the area. Be sure to see my sales guy Luis.

Luis

Sofia Mumtaz
12/04/2014

"Great Sales Rep! Ask for Arslan! "

I'm very pleased with choosing 21 Century Auto. If anyone is interested in purchasing a BMW, than this is the dealership to visit. Arslan, my salesperson was outstanding and providing a constant selection of BMW cars. I was looking for a specific color, style, trim and Arslan always kept in touch with me regarding inventory on hand. His diligence and effort finally paid off in my car being purchased to my extreme satisfaction. His honesty and perseverance in researching vehicles is a credit to the dealership. Highly recommended!

Arslan

daoust555
12/03/2014

"I"m sure your can find a good deal here....."

however I was turned off by the condition of the cars I looked at. I came in specifically looking for one vehicle listed online but when I got there they said it was sold. They did have a couple other options for the same vehicle so I did look at them. The exterior was in average to below average condition with nicks and scratches. The tires were basically bald. They did say they would perform a 160 point inspection but that didnt help me when I was prepared to leave with a vehicle since I'm not local. I dont want to purchase a vehicle, then have them do an inspection after the transaction (who knows if they would even do it at this point but I can't say yes/no to this). The vehicles should be fully inspected and detailed prior to being put up for sale and on display. This is what really rubbed me the wrong way. Also, there's a "dealer prep" charge of roughly $3,000 (listed in fine print on autotrader but it is listed). With this fee the price was still competitive but no longer the best around. They did have some really nice looking cars and the sales rep and manager were both professional. I didnt feel comfortable enough to purchase a car from them though and won't be returning.

sales manager and new sales rep

Jenna J
12/01/2014

"Highly Reccomended !!"

We were courteously greeted and offered a refreshment during the short wait for a salesman . The salesman greeted us and asked what we were interested in . He patiently , showed us many vehicles all around their vast showroom and the ones outside as well . Our salesman never tried to sell us on vehicles that didn't meet our search criteria and he was well informed on the vehicles he did show us . We had amazing experience on our visit to 21st Century Auto Group and we look forward to working with them again in the future .

Brandon

Mia Jones
11/24/2014

"Happy customer"

Im very glad I decided to give this dealer a call. I'm very pleased with the great customer service, no presure to "buy now" and I'm completly in love with my 2012 S550. It runs smooth and looks brand new! Thanks to all the guys who helped me over at 21century, I will recommend this place to everyone I know

steph/al

JerryGrace
11/19/2014

"Jerry Grace College Point ny"

I was definitely skeptical about purchasing such an expensive vehicle from a used car dealership. I always leased my vehicles from my local Mercedes dealership, but due to my current job, leasing is not an option for me any longer. I came across a vehicle that I really liked at 21st century auto group. As I said earlier, I was skeptical, but the price got me to take the ride and I am glad I did. From the first phone call to the dealership to the gentleman who cleaned the car for me when we completed the purchase, it was a positive experience. I highly recommend this dealership. I must say that Jeff and Diego put me at ease and exceeded all of my expectations. They were professional, knowledgeable, and courteous and I appreciate that very much. Overall, I must say good job and keep up the good work! Thank you, Jerry G

John/ Stefanny