21st Century Auto Group

Amaral Auto Sales & Service

Auto Direct Cars

mikea1738
7/24/2015

"deal went through as fast as the car i purchased "

traded in my fast jeep for a faster bmw m6..what can i say, went there seeking this vehicle and though they didn't have it in stock they got it for me on order within a week..thanks justice, my salesman, joe the finance guy and dimitri the owner for making this happen for me..told me you guys could get it done and you did.

justicejoe/dimitri

e.ivanov1017
7/24/2015

"great customer service "

know the owner so came in to get a vehicle from him..he turned me over to his salesman justice and he followed up with the necessary process to make the deal..hes honest, quick and knowledgeable about his craft..thank you guys im very happy in my 2013 bmw x5

justice/dimitri

josemonge112

"great guy "

came in for a honda i saw on this dealerships website..wasnt aware that a few pre qualifying conditions needed to be met, but the salesman justice came thru and made sure all promises were honored..paid cash for my 20112 honda accord and couldn't be happier..when in the market again i will be going back here.

Justice Hodges

al.mart
7/21/2015

"2007 S550"

Bought my Mercedes Benz from Oscar at 21st! They were great....dealership was nice...got me approved! Def shout-out to my man Oscar! Go check them out

jae.med
7/21/2015

"2011 Nissan Maxima Thanks Oscar!"

Bought my 2011 Nissan Maxima from Oscar at 21st Century Auto. The place was great, I called a week before to make sure the car I wanted was still there, Oscar called and confirmed my appointment was able to check my credit ahead of time and see what he can do with getting me approved before I even came in cuz my credit isn't the best to be honest. Definitely wantd to show him some love for takin care of me. Thanks guys!

Oscar R.

kday116
7/16/2015

"went with my brother to get a truck "

Came in was blown away bye the salesman justice he is a great human being which you do not usually deal with when buying a car. He was honest and went above and beyond I recommend if looking for car ask for justice when ready to bye a car

justice hodges

Bluedove95
6/23/2015

"Good Experience"

Went to purchase the Porsche Cayenne, but unfortunately the one I was interested in was no longer available. My Husband and I made it perfectly clear we were not interested in a lot of "salesman haggling" and our sales associate Justice Hodges was very respectful of the that. We were not pressured to look at other vehicles, we were left alone to look freely. Due to the lack of pressure (which is a turn off for me), we did find something else we were interested in and made the purchase. We gave our bottom line and Justice made it happen. I am happy to say we are very pleased with our purchase and our experience.

Justice Hodges

parkikh
6/12/2015

"Great experience"

I walked in to 21st Century Auto Group not expecting to leaving with a 2007 MB ML350. Oscar R. helped me make a great decision, he answered all of my crazy questions. I drove off with a great car thanks to him and everyone at 21 century auto group.

L atienza
6/11/2015

"Amazing deal "

I recently purchased a 2006 BMW 750 at 21st century Auto Group. I had the pleasure of working with Oscar Rodriguez, he was an amazing salesman. He was completely honestly and upfront. He asked me questions to know what suited me best. I'm extremely happy and I would recommend him to anyone.

Alena D
6/10/2015

"Found Our dream CAR!"

I went to a few dealership with comparable vehicles but they all had way to many miles on them. 21st Century vehicles had lower miles with clean carafe history. I DIDNT CALL BEFOE COMING BUT THE SECOND I CAME THEY HAD THREE OF THE R 350'S THAT WE WANTED! It really worked out perfect! My husband and I even purchased a lifetime warranty for just $30 extra dollars a month! this place is great def recommend, the bad reviews aren't anything like how this place really is. Oscar was great!