21st Century Auto Group

Springfield, New Jersey 07081
21st Century Auto Group Info

cedas
3/02/2015

"Excellent customer service "

I would recommend Justice Hodges as the "go to" sales person when dealing with this company. He was extremely professional, patient and did not try to sell me a car that I did not come into the show room to purchase. He answered my questions and if he needed clarification he made sure that he went to the appropriate individuals and got the right answers for me. The location has top quality automobiles at a very, very affordable price. A "must stop" when shopping for a vehicle. I would be remiss not to mention that the General Manager and Floor Manager were also very customer friendly and took care of me superbly. I am very satisfied with the service. I did purchase a car from them.

Justice Hodges

Sauldier

"Is250"

I just got an 07 is 250 from here 2days ago and it is amazing. I had a great experience David went above and beyond for me. David is one of the best overall. Even when i thought i wasn't going to get MY CAR he fought harder for me and came through.He is so comforting and so is the environment in this place.

David

Kymbel

"best dealer "

very satisfied with my experience at your dealership. Sales representative was very attentive and friendly, I recommend all my friends and families to you guy.

Oscar Rodriguez

sindyrod
2/27/2015

"best car buying experience"

I had a great experience at 21 century aunt group. My sales man was oscar , he was great at showing me the features on the 2012 Mercedes Benz e350 and would gladly recommend him.

oscar

jscott21

"THE BEST"

These guys are just amazing! My rep here OSCAR was very friendly and helpful,The prices are very competitive and there are no additional hidden costs. I really owe a big thanks for these guys for taking care of all my issues after the purchase which a lot of dealers won't do.

RODRIGUEZ OSCAR

sandyd0112

"Oustanding service"

Very satisfied with my experience at your dealership. Sales representative was very attentive and friendly, outstanding service and pleased with my deal. Thank you Gelber S. Diaz

Gelber

rollie
2/25/2015

"love this dealership"

Yelena Sandler from Brooklyn NY, Feb 24, 2015, Great experience with Roland I purchase a 2004 Infiniti FX35, I am a repeat customer, I"ve been here three times. I love this dealership..

Roland

Mtreceno
2/18/2015

"Great experience buying used luxury car"

I just bought a Mercedes C300 from 21st Century Auto Group and the experience was great. Justice Hodges, our sales rep, truly was a differenciating factor: he welcomed us at the entrance, found what we were looking for and suggested different options, helped us during the test drive, the pricing and the decision process with patience, profesionalism and friendly spirit. The buying process was straight forward: we said what we needed, Justice found out what they could do for us, we tested variuos options and we closed the deal with no rush and no surprises. Defenitely recommended if you are looking for a luxury used car and a straight-to-the-point process!!

Justice Hodges

Javier
2/17/2015

"vehicle purchase/bmw"

i just wanted to say that i had a great experience at century 21 justice was working very hard for me and was very polite and fought hard to get me in the car that i wanted .

justice

joc
2/13/2015

"Costumer Service"

i purchased a 2009 5 series..... my sales was Oscar he was able to provide with a reasonable loan... and get me the car i wanted...Thanks again and i highly recommend them....

Oscar