21st Century Auto Group

VIP Auto Group

yankeeramos3
2/11/2016

"MANY THANKS"

Recently purchased my 2013 Jeep Overland from 21st century. Must say has been the easiest and fastest buying experience. I went to the dealership was greeted by a sales man named Justin. Justin was great from beginning to end. I am very happy I chose to but my vehicle here. THANK YOU JUSTIN and the rest of the team.

Justin

mfasaaa16
2/11/2016

"Amazing!!!"

Absolutely satisfied with the service!! My salesman Justin helped me all the way! thanks to him I am in the 09 R350 I've been wanting for years! I've recommended him to all my friends and family! thanks Justin!

JUSTIN

UGO
2/10/2016

"experience A1"

Best services you would ever get from a business generally. The sales man Justice was the best. He did everything possible to make the experience an easy one and provided every bit of information and advice for a first time buyer. I'll strongly recommend!

amadi rahman
2/10/2016

"Thank You Shawn!"

The experience was unbelievable. Shawn was extremely helpful and gave me a lot of information on the vehicle I was looking at... I am very pleased with the customer service! I recommend this place to everyone who wants a great dealership!

Shawn Horn

keithc

"VERY PLEASE CUSTOMER"

came to this dealership several times over the last 2 months unable to make up my mind to purchase a car or not. each time justice, a salesman here, was there working with me through all my questions and concerns. finally landed on this beautiful bmw and couldnt be more pleased. im a big guy so it has all the room i need and definitely in a price range that was affordable to me. thanks justice for your patience and thanks 21 century for your selection of great automobiles.

Justice

muta19
2/09/2016

"great experience at 21 auto century group"

Dealing with my man justice for over 3 weeks over the phone my schedule finally allowed me to make it ito the dealership just got the deal done for me and i left a happy camper. will def be back when in need of another ride.?

justice hodges

r.cpatel

"thank you justice!"

I am New to the country with not alot of established credit so getting approval wasn't easy. managers, finance and my salesman b.justice Hodges went above and beyond and got the deal done. im pleased and happy with my first car buying experience.

dvgarcia123
2/09/2016

"super happy with service"

came to the dealership with my boyfriend through recommendation of a friend that brought a car here.was greeted by a salesman name justice hodgeswho was very helpful in making this a good deal. very happy and will send others.

Jonathan
2/07/2016

"Best dealership experience ever!"

I went to see a 2012 Passat that I saw they had on their website. As soon as I got to the front desk Eric came up and greeted my father and I. Everything went very smoothly! He asked what car I wanted and took us for a test drive. After the test drive I said I definitely wanted it and he said "Ok, lets make it happen" and he made it happen! The monthly payments are a little over what we wanted, but it is totally worth it! Especially with the warranty they provide, which you don't see ANYWHERE else! I was totally shocked with the great warranty. Plus the car has only over 18,000 miles which means it is still under some of it's factory warranty. As soon as I saw the car online and the price and mileage, I knew I had to jump on it as soon as possible and I'm glad I did. I would definitely recommend this place and Eric to others, and I will be coming back some years from now for my next car.

Eric

Tim
1/16/2016

"Satisfied, but...."

I bought a VW from this dealership. The highlight was the sales person, Justice Hodges. He was professional, friendly, and no nonsense when it came to price. The dealership also has an impressive collection of luxury cars, although I wasn't looking to buy one. I also thought that I was treated fairly on my trade in. The downside of the dealership is their bait and switch advertising. Their Internet prices are after subtracting $2500 of rebates that most people won't qualify for- military rebate, recent graduate, prior customer. The real price is $2500 more than advertised. What is sillier is that the price on the window sticker is ridiculous. The sticker on the car I bought was $20,000, the Internet price was $9,775, and neither price was close to what they would sell the car for.