Dealer Warning: DealerRater.com has reasonable cause to believe that the individuals or entities associated with or having an interest in this Dealer may have posted fraudulent reviews for this Dealer and/or for other Dealers. We make our best efforts to identify suspicious content and are always working to improve the processes we use to assess dealer reviews.

21st Century Auto Group

VIP Auto Group

keanam
8/22/2016

"Justice is the best!!!"

I have been looking to get a new car for a few weeks, I was lured into 21st century by pricing that I saw online and skeptically went in, I was greeted and helped by Justice at 21st century who made my experience 100% satisfied. He listened to what I wanted, he guided me as a true professional, he did not force / hard sell anything on me at anytime as I was expecting and he worked with me to get me what I wanted from start to finish.

Justice Hodges

ClassyChic
8/12/2016

"Justice is awesome!!!"

I came in to purchase a pre-owned vehicle. I had the pleasure of working with Justice, who gave me an awesome first time experience. He was very helpful and did all he could do to help me. Great job!!!

claudiaS
8/09/2016

"Happy Wife, Happy Life :)"

My husband and I came to 21 Auto Century Group and knew we wanted this Mercedes ML soon as we seen it. Thankfully, our salesman Justice was patient and honest with us. He told us about all the fees included in our car and gave us a deal no one could refuse. This will be our first place to look when its time for our new car.

MarthaH
8/09/2016

"Justice was a gentlemen "

I can honestly say my salesman justice was a true gentlemen since I first talked to him until the end of our deal. Got me in my Honda Accord just like we agreed on and I couldn't have been more satisifed. Thanks again justice it was a pleasure.

VincentmM
8/03/2016

"Brand new truck "

Drove off the lot last week in my new truck and haven't looked back yet. Everything went smooth no complaints. Thanks justice for everything

B Justice hodges

Janage Young
7/31/2016

"Got in and out "

I came to this dealership after being on the phone with my salesman justice for a few weeks. When I finally decided to come in and purchase my vehicle he took care of me and got me in and out. My experience here was one that I couldn't honestly complain about.

justice hodges

Luists77
7/24/2016

"Salesman Justice is great "

Justice salesman was very helpfull to me yesterday, i walked to dealership yesterday and thank god I met with him right away he was welcoming, knowledgeable, patiente ,very profesional , polite.. i could not be more happier with my deal getting 2013 honda accord !! I will strongly recommend Justice .... thank you Justice again for you excellent service , i hope see you again future for my next buy...

mthoang
7/20/2016

"A New Start"

We had the pleasure working with Justice. With less than perfect credit, he and his team was able to get us reasonable financing and walked away with 2013 535i GT. Wife loves the car, thanks for taking care of our needs. Will be back again on our next purchase.

shawnphilbin
7/12/2016

"Amazing experience "

I walked into 21st Autos knowing I wanted to buy a car that day at my dream price. The awesome salesman, Justice, made that dream possible and I went home with a 2015 Dodge Dart SXT. They care about you and want you to get a good deal. Thank you Justice!!

Jbates348
7/07/2016

"Great experience "

I had the pleasure of working with justice on the purchase of my vehicle. He came in to meet meet me on his day off to get this deal done,and that's great service and commitment to a customer. And because of justice service I will recommend this dealer ship to anyone. When go just ask for Justice