21st Century Auto Group

Northeast Car Connection

rollie
4/23/2015

"great place"

My husband and I were very pleased with the customer service, price and overall transaction. Our salesperson, Roland, was excellent. He answered every questions we had. We traveled over 2 hours to purchase the car and they allowed us to do a lot in advance so my husband was in and out on pick up day in well under 2 hours. The car was immaculate and ready for him when he arrived. The finance department was easy to work with and the manager, was able to get him exactly the car he wanted at the price that he wanted. We would highly recommend 21st Century Auto Group to anyone looking for an excellent experience when purchasing their next Mercedes Benz M350.

Roland

MB350
4/17/2015

"MB E350 purchase"

I purchased a 2008 E350 from this dealership and the service I received from Justice was great. The car was waiting and ready for me to immediately be able to look at it and drive it. He then fought to make sure all the small requests were included and helped fight to get rid of many extra fees. Justice is definitely worth consulting with when visiting this dealer.

Justice

Maria
4/16/2015

"Great!"

My husband and I were very pleased with the customer service, price and overall transaction. Our salesperson, Oscar, was excellent. He answered every question we had. We traveled over 2 hours to purchase the car and they allowed us to do a lot in advance so my husband was in and out on pick up day in well under 2 hours. The car was immaculate and ready for him when he arrived. The finance department was easy to work with and the manager, Jeff, was able to get him exactly the car he wanted at the price that he wanted. We would highly recommend 21st Century Auto Group to anyone looking for an excellent experience when purchasing their next BMW. 5 Stars all around!

Oscar

Xaritunabi
4/14/2015

"Phenomenal "

Best customer service and dedication to client ever. Eric Zagadou went above and beyond to make sure that i got home behind the wheel of a splendid ML350... You guys rock!!! Check out these guys, you will not regret it...

Eric Zagadou

Big B
4/12/2015

"My Dream Car"

Thanks Justice for helping me get into my Dream Car. I met Justice at 21 Century Auto and right away I knew I would receive the best service available to me. I got into the S550 Mercedes I always wanted and will recommend everyone to this dealership and make sure you ask for Justice. He'll fight for you to the fullest!

Justice Hodges

rollie
4/12/2015

"Fantastic place!"

Roland was fantastic.My wife and I love the car and we will return again in the future to do business at 21 century auto group. Christopher Mobley

Roland

maddy.k
4/11/2015

"Thanks Justice and Eric "

Want to thank my salesmen Justice and Eric for doing a job getting me into a newer model Mercedes-Benz E-Class350...Came to the dealership with the intent on trading in my older model but was giving such a great deal I was able to keep my older model as well...Much appreciation to you guys and the whole dealership for a great overall experience.

Justice /Eric

Madinson
4/08/2015

"21 century auto group "

Bought a 2009 Audi A4 April 3, 2015. First person I interacted with was "Justice". He was very polite, patient, and eager to put me in any car I wanted. He's a very good guy, made sure I wasn't getting screwed. I'm very happy with my Audi, It drives great. Thanks Justice !!!

Justice

Jake D
4/07/2015

"21st Century Mercedes Benz purchase "

Just picked up my mercedes from 21st Century. Justice my sale person could not have made this a more pleasant experience. He knew what was important to me and got me the top price for my trade and on my purchase. The cars at 21 Century are top of the line. I will surely recommend this Dealer to my friends. Thanks Justice and Jeff (Manager ) the car and pleasant buying experience. Jake D Westchester NY

Justice / Jeff

Kevinv323
4/02/2015

"Justice - Best salesman ever!"

Justice was extremely helpful in helping my family buy our BMW. He took the time to get to fulfill all our needs and worked his best to find the best price possible. We were extremely happy in leaving 21st Century with his expertise and help and we will definitely come back again to purchase our second car towards the end of the year because of him! Thank you so much in aiding us and being an awesome salesman!

Justice Hodges