21st Century Auto Group

21st Century Auto Group
21st Century Auto Group Info

Marquis Auto Leasing

JM Legend Auto Group

"Very Happy thanks again Diego"

I had a great experience at 21 Century auto group and had the pleasure of working with DIego. He was informative, friendly and extremely helpful with finding the right car at the right price. He walked me through the options in the many vehicles that the dealership had to offer and I left a very happy customer! Thank you Diego.

"thank you"

I was looking for a 2012 Mercedes C300 finally found the exact one I wanted so I called in. Spoke to a very polite woman Stefanny and set up an appointment. When I arrived Diego greeted me and made my car shopping experience fun and easy! Thank you

Diego

"STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS!!!"

STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS!!! This place uses bait and switch tactics, you come in for a car they claim they have and then magically it was sold, then they try to sell you a different car make which is less in value for the other car you wanted to get. Also most of their cars are Lemon and will brake on you with in the 1st month of owning it. When you want buy a new car they will kiss your behind, but as soon as you have any issues with the car they will not talk to you and tell you basically to go * your self. How do i know? well i am one of those idiots that got ripped off by them. After that i spoke to many people i know and they all have heard horrible things about this place and all had that one friend that got ripped off by this place.

Don't remember name

"Incredible Experience"

Going to 21st Century Auto Group was most likely the best decision I've ever made to get a new car for my family. The staff was incredibly helpful and kind to all of us--especially one salesman of the name Diego. Not only was he extremely polite and helpful, but there was absolutely no pressure to make a purchase. We all felt comfortable browsing at our options without the heavy burden of an overbearing salesman. Picking the right car was a difficult choice, but Diego made it super easy to make the right decision. Thanks to him, my family and I are now new proud owners of a beautiful Mercedes C300. Thanks to his expertise, the process was easy, exciting, and quick. I have never had such a positive experience when buying a car, and I will CERTAINLY recommend this place to all of my friends and family. If you are still contemplating whether or not to come to 21st Century Auto Group--don't wait. Just ask for Diego and you will have a wonderful, pleasant, and relaxed experience--what we all want when we are investing in a new car! Again, thank you to 21st Century Auto Group and of course Diego for making the process of buying a new car what it should be--absolutely INCREDIBLE.

"21 Century Review"

At first I wasnt happy b/c the car I originally inquired about wasn't available when I visited. But I stumbled into the hands of Diego who changed my experience. He listened to every detail (which were many) and found a vehicle not only better than my original inquiry but at an amazing price. Unfortunately the car broke down three weeks into owning it. When I tried to contact Diego for some direction on what to do I was completely ignored. No wonder the price was amazing. Buyer beware!

Diego

"Professional Sales Rep "

I went to 21CenturyAutoGroup with the mind set that they were going to be like every other used car dealer out there. I was blow away not only by they're amazing car selection but also at how honest, courteous, and 100% helpful the staff was. My sales rep Deigo Garcia worked with me as if I was family and although my credit wasn't that great he was able to help me take the car I had my eye on, home the same day !

"Horrible Experience"

Don't waist your time. If you are willing to pay 2.5 to 4k more than the price you see online than buy from these guys but, if you HOPE to pay the price you see online of maybe a bit less than do DO NOT VISIT THIS PLACE. My brother and I traveled from Boston to check out a 2013 BMW 528 XI that was for sale for $32,995. We were ready to buy the car for that price. I had been on contact with the sales people at 21 Century Auto Group for a whole week about bad reviews that I had seen online about related to a $2,600 dealer's fee. I specifically asked about this fee because I did not want to spent 8 hours driving back and forth to a place to then find out the car's price was $3,000 more than what the price was advertise for. As soon as we sat down to talk I ask the question about the fee. Come to find out, after driving for 4 hours they told me the fee (on top of the price) was 4k. The sales rep said he would talk to the manager to see what they could do for me. The manager came to our table and said the best he could do was lower the fee to 2.5k. We got up and excuse ourself and told them that we did not want to waist their time or ours. DONT WAIST YOUR TIME. THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT HONEST. THEY WILL LIE TO GET YOU TO THER BUSINESS TO TRY TO SELL YOU SOMETHING YOU DONT WANT. THEY DO NOT CARE WHERE YOU ARE COMIG FROM, THEY DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR TIME. THEIR ONLY INTEREST IS THE MONEY. DON'T WAIST YOUR TIME OR YOUR MONEY.

Unknown

"GREAT SERVICE"

GREAT SERVICE. SALES PERSON MR. DIEGO IS A VERY HUMBLE AND GREAT SALES PERSON. AND HAS GREAT CUSTOMER RELATIONS. SALES MANAGER MR. JEFF ANOTHER HUMBLE PERSON GREAT CUSTOMER RELATIONS. AND FINANCE PERSON SAME THING, HUMBLE AND GREAT CUSTOMER RELATIONS. TOGETHER THEIR TEAM HELPED ME PUT MY WIFE IN A SPECTACULAR, PRETTY RED USED PORSCHE CAYENNE THAT LOOKED BRAND NEW. GREAT TEAM!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

MR. DIEGO, MR. JEFF AND BOTH FINANCE OFFICERS.

"Great service"

Great service, especially the sales person who took care of me. Got me what I was looking for. And let me tell you, for a used car dealer, their cars are like new. 21st Century Auto Group ROCKS!

"salesman"

Oscar Rodriguez, the salesman who took care of me was very professional and made me feel like I was dealing with a friend rather than just some random salesman.

oscar Rodriguez