21st Century Auto Group

Auto Direct Cars

Nickgateway1
3/26/2015

"THANKS JUSTICE "

I purchased a Infiniti my sales rep was Justice great experience, my overall experience from dealership was great sales rep really help me out thanks justice!! and the finance guy made it work. Thanks!!!

Justice

Jace
3/26/2015

"JUSTICE SERVED W/ LESS THAN PERFECT CREDIT!!"

Before I could get both my feet out of my car I was met, greeted and treated with such professionalism by Justice that it honestly shocked me. He was honest and courteous as well. There was no haggling or hidden agendas. He promised me that I would get the car that I not only wanted but deserved. And he did everything he promised and then some to make sure that it happened at a price that worked for me. Justice alongside Joe "the Guru of the Finance" Dept fought tooth and nail to make sure that I got my dream car at an affordable price with payments well within my budget inspite of my low credit score!!! I have NEVER met/interacted with a salesperson or finance officer quite like this dynamic duo. I want to thank them once again for treating me like a PERSON and NOT just a FICO score. TOGETHER THEY HAGGLED FOR ME AGAINST THE BANKS....smh Where they do that at??? CENTURY 21 AUTO GROUP. I will ALWAYS purchase my vehicles and refer family, friends and collagues to this dealership as long as JUSTICE and JOE are there. Hands down the BEST car buying experience EVER!! ??????#2011MercedesBenzML350 #FullyLOADED #W/EntertainmentPackage

JUSTICE

nate
3/25/2015

"GOOD LOOKING OUT JUSTICE!"

Good looking out for me Justice! You went to bat for me, despite my credit. You was able to get me in the Mercedes that I always wanted. I will make sure to tell my boys looking for a car to holla at Justice. He's a stand up kind of guy!

JUSTICE

hersh08
3/24/2015

"bait and switch and 3200 dollars with the ad on prices not s"

first of all I called live over an hour and a half away after the car was there they said yes when I got there it wasn't there second they should meet the second car plus they show you your internet price actually is not the real internet price you have to add $2,500 to everything plus they want to add a $600 out of state tAg fee plus a $400 documentation very shady and unprofessional if they have to lie about their prices to get you in the door who knows what kind of car you're getting at the light about that kinda stuffthis is the kind of dealers they give car dealers a bad nameI need your dumb enough to buy a car there look in the mirror and ask yourself why you paid for them to wash your car and change the oil for 2500 dollars and ask yourself if you're smart

manager

Vanessa
3/22/2015

"David was great! "

Recently, I visited 21st Century Auto in Springfield. My intent was not to buy a car that day though I was ready if a great opportunity presented itself. When I walked into the dealership, I was met with a smile and an invitation by David (Sales Rep). After few conversation, he patiently wrote down what I wanted in a vehicle. Soon, I was testing a G37 Though I was not planning buying vehicle that day, the excellent hospitality by all the staff I spoke to and genuine care by David to please me and my wife persuaded me to drive out of the dealership with my dream car.

Jamel
3/15/2015

"Good experience"

Our experience at 21st Century was great! Our salesperson was David and he was never pushy and made us feel relaxed and comfortable throughout the whole process.

anjiecx

"great buy"

So i was in the market for a long time. After having looked around for 5 hours i found myself at 21st century. David was kind enough to help me out and he made me realize i was finally done looking. Of course i had to come back 3 different occasions and with my wife but i ended up getting an amazing deal on my lexus.?

nel730

"MB c300"

So I drove from Connecticut because I saw a cheap MBC 300 then I got to the dealer as I was walking out of my car I was treated by David he confronted me and my husband and walked us in allow him to to his desk and he found us and even cheaper c300 with less miles than the one I saw Dan he even got me approved at a great rate even with my low credit score such a professional salesperson and he goes the extra mile for you I would definitely recommend David and 21st century to my friends and to all of their friends I just wanted to say thank David very much for helping me with this car?

david

wmvega67

"r350 mb"

My wife and I were looking for something roomie for us and our kids we ran into David at 21st century and he showed us a couple of our classes me and my wife had done some research on them and these guys have for we ended up getting one with TV is in the back and fully loaded for way less than Ray Catena?

david

steveb4000
3/12/2015

"Satisfied "

Justice was very helpful. My parents bought me my first car a 2010 Honda Accord. The salesman Justice was great. Cant wait to return when I'm ready to upgrade and have my picking of the wonderful merchandise there.

Justice