21st Century Auto Group

Amaral Auto Sales & Service

Auto Direct Cars

Bluedove95

"Good Experience"

Went to purchase the Porsche Cayenne, but unfortunately the one I was interested in was no longer available. My Husband and I made it perfectly clear we were not interested in a lot of "salesman haggling" and our sales associate Justice Hodges was very respectful of the that. We were not pressured to look at other vehicles, we were left alone to look freely. Due to the lack of pressure (which is a turn off for me), we did find something else we were interested in and made the purchase. We gave our bottom line and Justice made it happen. I am happy to say we are very pleased with our purchase and our experience.

schoolman2005

"Satisfied Customer"

went here with the idea of purchasing a defferent vehicle. But once we set our eyes on this lovely 2010 E550 Coupe, I knew we had to have it. Considering we were trying to trade in our 2003 CLK, it was an easy decision. Justice Hodges, our saleman was alot of help and fought for the deal for us that we didn't really think we would get. Last customer out and Saturday night, But we left in style and recommend you to anyone we knew looking to purchase.

Wallstreet50

"Happy with my Purchase"

Came in with a dealer who purchased from this dealership a year ago. Met Justice and right away knew I had a great salesperson assisting me. Battled getting approved, but Justice and the finance department battled hard and got me the loan. Left out in a beautiful 2009 bmw x548 car. Couldn't be happier. Thanks Justice!

Justice

Ladyco58

"Another Great Deal"

Brought a Porche here 5 years ago. So returned to get a new one. My salesman Justice Hodges wasn't there then, but I'm glad he is now. Very honest and Polite and made my deal happen, turning in my 06 Cayenne and getting me into the newer 2012 Cayenne. A great addition to an already great dealership.

mleelee31
6/15/2015

"satisfied customer"

Referred to this dealership by a dear friend of mine and ended up buying a 2001 BMW x5..I was assisted in the process by a very polite and honest salesman justice hodges..thank you guys for a great deal..i am truly satisfied with my purchase and experience.

justice/sam/dimitri

jcarla789
6/15/2015

"Great Deal Very Happy"

Thank you for your hard work and effort on getting me and my husband into this beautiful, great riding Mercedes Benz E-Class 350...didn't think the deal would get done, but you fought for us and the finance guy as well did all he could to make the deal work...want a car from this dealership go see justice and finance guy joe

justice/joe

laney
6/12/2015

"Great customer service"

I was helped by Oscar and he did a great job helping me find a car for a great price. Great mileage, great price and overall great deal. Loving my 2007 BMW S550.

parkikh
6/12/2015

"Great experience"

I walked in to 21st Century Auto Group not expecting to leaving with a 2007 MB ML350. Oscar R. helped me make a great decision, he answered all of my crazy questions. I drove off with a great car thanks to him and everyone at 21 century auto group.

L atienza
6/11/2015

"Amazing deal "

I recently purchased a 2006 BMW 750 at 21st century Auto Group. I had the pleasure of working with Oscar Rodriguez, he was an amazing salesman. He was completely honestly and upfront. He asked me questions to know what suited me best. I'm extremely happy and I would recommend him to anyone.

Alena D
6/10/2015

"Found Our dream CAR!"

I went to a few dealership with comparable vehicles but they all had way to many miles on them. 21st Century vehicles had lower miles with clean carafe history. I DIDNT CALL BEFOE COMING BUT THE SECOND I CAME THEY HAD THREE OF THE R 350'S THAT WE WANTED! It really worked out perfect! My husband and I even purchased a lifetime warranty for just $30 extra dollars a month! this place is great def recommend, the bad reviews aren't anything like how this place really is. Oscar was great!