21st Century Auto Group

Good

21st Century Auto Group
21st Century Auto Group Info

"Happy customer"

Im very glad I decided to give this dealer a call. I'm very pleased with the great customer service, no presure to "buy now" and I'm completly in love with my 2012 S550. It runs smooth and looks brand new! Thanks to all the guys who helped me over at 21century, I will recommend this place to everyone I know

steph/al

"Jerry Grace College Point ny"

I was definitely skeptical about purchasing such an expensive vehicle from a used car dealership. I always leased my vehicles from my local Mercedes dealership, but due to my current job, leasing is not an option for me any longer. I came across a vehicle that I really liked at 21st century auto group. As I said earlier, I was skeptical, but the price got me to take the ride and I am glad I did. From the first phone call to the dealership to the gentleman who cleaned the car for me when we completed the purchase, it was a positive experience. I highly recommend this dealership. I must say that Jeff and Diego put me at ease and exceeded all of my expectations. They were professional, knowledgeable, and courteous and I appreciate that very much. Overall, I must say good job and keep up the good work! Thank you, Jerry G

John/ Stefanny

"Ask for Arslan"

Earlier this week I saw a car on cars.com and went to the dealership. Arslan was our sales person and he was very helpful, and a true professional all the way. They have an amazing collection of cars. We got a good deal on our car, and they processed things quickly. Make sure you ask for Arslan when you get there.

Arslan

"It is just great ~~~~~~!!!!!!"

I just got my car from here: It was not to mention great & warm environment for me. I was able to see what was looking at; and, the car that I was looking at from online was there of course the information described on line was matching with the one I saw at the showroom. Even more, they took my car as trade-in; and paid me around 2K more than I was told from other dealer. It was good way of surprise; at least, as of now, I'm very happy with the deal that I made with them. It was great experience...I love my Benz...

Dimitry

"Awesome service from some wonderful gentlemen!"

I could not be more thrilled with the service I received while I was at 21 century auto group. Steve was the biggest help ever in helping me make a decision for what car would be best for my family and I. He even gave me a great deal on my trade in..I will definantely be recommending this dealership to all my friends and family!!

Steve

"Great buy"

I got super lucky finding this place. I've been looking for the perfect car for months! I made an appointment and the very next day I was driving around in my new car. Diego, my sales person was just incredible. I had tons of questions and he had prompt answers for all of them. He sure knows his stuff. I am beyond satisfied with my purchase!

Diego

"Great experience"

My recent shopping experience with 21st Century Auto Group was the most comfortable and hassle free. I went in on Saturday and traded in my 06 Chevy Tahoe and drove off with a 2010 Volkswagon CC thanks to my sales rep oscar and his manager Jeff. Oscar was professional and knowledgeable with the features and options available on the Volkswagon CC models that made it easy for me to decide. Oscar did such a great job in thoroughly going over the features and showing me the different models availables. He definitely works really hard to get you the best possible pricing deal without the back and forth negotations. After the deal was completed the paperwork was handled promptly and with ease. I can honestly say that I never felt pressured or misled. So if you are looking for vehicle I recommend 21st Century Auto Group and let Oscar work hard for your deal.

Oscar

"Very Happy thanks again Diego"

I had a great experience at 21 Century auto group and had the pleasure of working with DIego. He was informative, friendly and extremely helpful with finding the right car at the right price. He walked me through the options in the many vehicles that the dealership had to offer and I left a very happy customer! Thank you Diego.

Diego Garcia

"thank you"

I was looking for a 2012 Mercedes C300 finally found the exact one I wanted so I called in. Spoke to a very polite woman Stefanny and set up an appointment. When I arrived Diego greeted me and made my car shopping experience fun and easy! Thank you

Diego

"STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS!!!"

STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS!!! This place uses bait and switch tactics, you come in for a car they claim they have and then magically it was sold, then they try to sell you a different car make which is less in value for the other car you wanted to get. Also most of their cars are Lemon and will brake on you with in the 1st month of owning it. When you want buy a new car they will kiss your behind, but as soon as you have any issues with the car they will not talk to you and tell you basically to go * your self. How do i know? well i am one of those idiots that got ripped off by them. After that i spoke to many people i know and they all have heard horrible things about this place and all had that one friend that got ripped off by this place.

Don't remember name