Dealer Warning: DealerRater.com has reasonable cause to believe that the individuals or entities associated with or having an interest in this Dealer may have posted fraudulent reviews for this Dealer and/or for other Dealers. We make our best efforts to identify suspicious content and are always working to improve the processes we use to assess dealer reviews.

21st Century Auto Group

Amaral Auto Sales & Service

VIP Auto Group

Luists77
7/24/2016

"Salesman Justice is great "

Justice salesman was very helpfull to me yesterday, i walked to dealership yesterday and thank god I met with him right away he was welcoming, knowledgeable, patiente ,very profesional , polite.. i could not be more happier with my deal getting 2013 honda accord !! I will strongly recommend Justice .... thank you Justice again for you excellent service , i hope see you again future for my next buy...

melly
7/23/2016

"I MUST SAY WELLDONE "

JUSTICE H WAS VERY PROFESIONAL AND HE KNEW EXACTLY I NEEDED . HE WAS KIND AND MADE PURCHASING A CAR PAINLESS AND JOYFUL. THANKS 21 CENTURY

JUSTICE

Tajh M
7/23/2016

"Worth the trip "

Gotta say my salesman justice made this experience worth it. We had an agreement and stuck to it. Thought driving from NY would be a waste of time but it wasn't. very satisfied with my car as well!

mthoang
7/20/2016

"A New Start"

We had the pleasure working with Justice. With less than perfect credit, he and his team was able to get us reasonable financing and walked away with 2013 535i GT. Wife loves the car, thanks for taking care of our needs. Will be back again on our next purchase.

shawnphilbin
7/12/2016

"Amazing experience "

I walked into 21st Autos knowing I wanted to buy a car that day at my dream price. The awesome salesman, Justice, made that dream possible and I went home with a 2015 Dodge Dart SXT. They care about you and want you to get a good deal. Thank you Justice!!

Jbates348
7/07/2016

"Great experience "

I had the pleasure of working with justice on the purchase of my vehicle. He came in to meet meet me on his day off to get this deal done,and that's great service and commitment to a customer. And because of justice service I will recommend this dealer ship to anyone. When go just ask for Justice

sebastian
7/06/2016

"Refinance "

About a year ago I wanted to buy my first car but I had no credit but justice helped me out and made it possible and not to long ago I went to refinance and he really helped me out by getting me a way better rate than before.

Amaro0705
7/02/2016

"GREAT SERVICE"

I am very pleased with my car purchase but most of all by the service provided by Mr. Hodges, he was very knowledgeable and answered any question I had. Will recommend to a friend!!!!

Bruce Justice Hodges

Tom tallent
6/27/2016

"Good service "

The service I received here was very good. Took a little time for everything to go through but no complaints. My salesman justice was straight to the point and handled the deal very professional.

Justice Hodges

AllanahB
6/25/2016

"Made my year!!"

Super happy with my decision to come here and buy my brand new car! Thank you justice this is all I needed to get me through this year. I will recommend more people to come here and get a car as well! Thank you!!?

b.justice hodges