21st Century Auto Group

Auto Direct Cars

Northeast Car Connection

Roy
5/25/2015

"Best car buyer experience ever..."

Justice was my sales guy and he brought justice to the car buying experience. I wasn't sure about how I would measure up in getting into my Benz but he was patient and confident that I would leave with a ride. And I did! When you go to 21st Century, go see Justice.

Justice Hodges

weathermary72
5/20/2015

"Will Be Back For Another"

Justice is a straight-up to the point type of guy I was happy to do business with. We came in for my husband and got him the X5 he wanted. My turn is next and I will be asking for Justice to help me get into the E-Class MB I want. Thanks Justice !!! See you soon.

JUSTICE

lofranklin25
5/20/2015

"LOVE MY NEW CAR"

Thanks Justice for getting me into this vehicle. I love it. Came in for a different vehicle but when Justice showed me this 328i that had just come in, I knew I was leaving in that car instead of the other. Very happy with Justice and this dealership.

franxl333
5/15/2015

"Experience and Quality are exceptional. True Gentlemen"

Having purchased or leased strictly new cars over the past 25 years makes me a novice to the used car industry. I was highly impressed at the honesty of the owner and staff and the accuracy of what they promised and what I received. I purchased an Audi A8L and all that I was told is true. It had the extended factory warranty with additional services available, the records of how clean the car is and stressed as a selling point was supported by the Audi service records and 100% true. I could say much more about my car, but the experience of the buy was easy, stress free and after all is said and done, what I thought I was getting and what they promised me I was getting was delivered. I am a much satisfied customer and would recommend 21st Century for your next car buying experience.

Demiti

Franky
5/14/2015

"Justice well served.."

Just wanted to thank the salesman Justice for a wonderful job taking care of our needs..My friend, then myself brought 2 vehicles from him in the past 2 days and are very pleased with the quality of the cars, as well as his honest and upfront service..Plan to bring more ffriends back and wouls also suggest it to all i know looking to get into a newly purchased vehicle..We styling right in a 2012 Mercedes ML, as well as a 2012 Porsche Cayenne

strothke
5/14/2015

"Kerry Strothers "

my experience at this dealership was one of the better occasions while purchasing a car. my sales rep Oscar put me at ease with his upfront approach. great staff who greeted me upon entering the dealership. Oscar was upfront with the issue the car had and assure it was repaired before letting me drive off the lot.

Aesthetic Z

"Zero Pressure"

I had a great experience with 21st Auto. I saw the Nissan Maxima I wanted online, called in and went to go see it. Oscar helped me and showed me the vehicle. It was exactly how he described but the best part is that he didn't pressure me at all to buy it. He let me take my time and even offered to show other cars. I ended up leaving my new maxima as happy as can be.

Jgomez

"Very happy "

I just purchased a 2013 Nissan Altima from Oscar at 21 Century Auto Group. Oscar was a great sales person. He wasn't too pushy, he explained everything very clearly and answered all my questions. I'm very excited with my Altima, thank you for your help Oscar

alphamentality

"Smooth Sailing"

My wife and I have had many terrible experiences buying autos in the past. This was by far the easiest, quickest, and most low pressure car buying experience ever. Oscar found the exact Nissan Altima we wanted at the best price. There was ZERO pressure during the quickest closing process ever.

mz
5/09/2015

"Better Than Expected !"

Thanks Justice for your honesty and professionalism when selling me my new vehicle. It's a rear find in this field but I see you are one of a kind. Love my newly purchased Infinity M37 and will recommand you to all my friends and family in need of a vehicle.