Dealer Warning: DealerRater.com has reasonable cause to believe that the individuals or entities associated with or having an interest in this Dealer may have posted fraudulent reviews for this Dealer and/or for other Dealers. We make our best efforts to identify suspicious content and are always working to improve the processes we use to assess dealer reviews.

21st Century Auto Group

Amaral Auto Sales & Service

VIP Auto Group

Niceride
9/21/2016

"Nice selection and great staff"

I I recommend this dealership they have a wide selection of cars the staff was very nice I had a great experience there if you're looking for a very nice car with pleasant people to help you go there

Roland Burke

AliciaRob14

"Awesome Experience!!!"

I came to this dealership not knowing what to expect but gamble paid off. I was help throughout this experience by Eric Zagadou who was friendly, welcoming and very accommodating. He made my everything so practical. What's more I drove away with the car of my dream BMW X6. I will for sure recommend friend to this establishment.

Eric Zagadou

Carlover1990

"JOHN IS AWESOME "

I LOVE THE ATMOSPHERE IN THE DEALERSHIP IT WAS GREAT THE DECORATIONS WERE AMAZING THE STAFF WAS HELPFUL AND JOHN SO FAR HELPED ME OUT SO MUCH PICKING OUT THE 2013 BMW 5 SERIES I LOVED IT

John Pardo

Sanchez Rodriquez
9/20/2016

"Sanchez Rodriguez; great experience "

I came to Eric Zagadou as my salesman at 21st century. Very great experience in getting my 2012 Honda Accord; I recommend Eric Zagadou and this dealership to everyone and family as well.

Eric zagadou

jgeorge
9/20/2016

"Thank You Eric!"

I am very content with my 2008 BMW, and overall purchase experience with Eric Zagadou. He was excellent from start to finish. I couldn't ask for better treatment, assistance, and guidance through this entire experience. Eric was very professional and well informed. I normally don't like going to dealerships but I was very comfortable and my visit was very productive. I give Eric my highest recommendations.

Eric Z

smccarthy0320
9/13/2016

"Amazing personalized customer service experience"

I recently purchased a Nissan Altima from this dealership. Sales rep., John Pardo assisted me in selecting this vehicle. He was very knowledgeable and was able to answer and explain things thoroughly to any question I had. Which made me feel at easy with the process of purchasing my vehicle. I would recommend this dearlership to anyone I know.

John Pardo

Newusedcar
9/06/2016

"Used car sale"

Dealt with new salesman Clifton, he was so pleasant and nice to work with. Since he was new Diego helped with our sale. Both men did a great job I left feeling good about buying my new used car. I would recommend them to anyone buying a car.

Clifton, and Diego

lisa72
9/04/2016

"Internet not accurate, scammers!"

after calling and giving them a Vin number they said the car was there. After that we drove one hour to visit this car dealer we were told that car was not there. And they had other car is comparable to what we were looking for but they were very beat up scuffed one look like you had a new windshield put on it was bubbling at the top another had cigarette burns in the seat . beware because the sticker prices in the windows are double to what the Internet prices say, and it looks like they put up really really cheap prices on the Internet prices and yet when you go there the cars are not even there. Beware beware!

Greek guy

keanam
8/22/2016

"Justice is the best!!!"

I have been looking to get a new car for a few weeks, I was lured into 21st century by pricing that I saw online and skeptically went in, I was greeted and helped by Justice at 21st century who made my experience 100% satisfied. He listened to what I wanted, he guided me as a true professional, he did not force / hard sell anything on me at anytime as I was expecting and he worked with me to get me what I wanted from start to finish.

Justice Hodges

ClassyChic
8/12/2016

"Justice is awesome!!!"

I came in to purchase a pre-owned vehicle. I had the pleasure of working with Justice, who gave me an awesome first time experience. He was very helpful and did all he could do to help me. Great job!!!

Justice