21st Century Auto Group

Amaral Auto Sales & Service

Auto Direct Cars

mikehenderson2004

"very satisfied"

Justice was a great sales man ! he went out of his way to do everything he could to get me the best deal I can get, he treated me excellent ! I never felt pushed or lied to at all. I'm leaving with a 2011 BMW 535xi and I couldn't be happier!

barberman300
8/25/2015

"beautiful car and top dollar for my trade "

thanks justice for alll your work getting me the beast deal. this place has some super tight rides and also gave me full value on my trade. justice went hard for me. looking for a nice car to get to this dealership and make sure you ask for justice. def reps his name.

mommacee1313
8/25/2015

"made my daughter happy "

brought my daughter her first vehicle here and am very happy with my purchase..this place has a wonderful inventory of well priced vehicles and my salesman justice was great and very helpful..will be returning when its time for my younger daughters to get vehicles as well.

sebastian
8/17/2015

"great experience"

21st century auto group is a dealership like no other, they helped me through every problem i had from having no credit to having to deal with insurance. They found a solution for everything that i needed, it was just a good experience. No other dealer treated me as good.

justice & diego

Jalvarez
8/17/2015

"My buying Experience in 21 Century Auto Group"

I Juan and my wife Cathy Purchased a BMW SUV this past Saturday Aug 16 2015 from 21 Century Auto Group, the set up in this dealer is really nice they have most of the cars in the show room and they know how to threat the customers. The sales man Willy was great but the sales manager Diego was super, he knows what he's doing and he made it all happen. Diego will go above and beyond to help you get the car and he will work with you. I also had a change to met the Owner and he came over and congratulate us and thank us for the purchase. They have really nice cars and I will recommend this dealership to anyone.

Willy and Diego

PrettyEyes08854
8/12/2015

"My new dealership of choice"

Long story short I made an appointment with Sterlin who was very helpful with giving me information about the vehicle I was looking to purchase since I'd be traveling from far to get the car. The car was there when I got there and ready for me to test drive it. My salesman Oscar was awesome and I am very happy with my new car. Definitely worth the trip.

Sterlin and Oscar

joelma56

"Great Experience"

I was skeptical because of reviews that I have seen while searching for a reliable dealership but I was very satisfied with my visit! Oscar was the salesman that greeted me inside the dealership and he made the process so easy for me. The inventory is great and I recommend this dealership to anyone. Go see Oscar!!

Oscar

ARMINX23

"Quick transaction"

The process was quick and i walked out with the car the same day, but the unknown dealer fees are ridiculous. The salesman Justice was wonderful and i recommend him to anyone. The financial department and trade-in dept, not so much.

Justice

E.COX
8/09/2015

"My Dream Car :)"

In all honesty I was in a bad situation trying to get into a vehicle. I was referred to a gentleman named Justice, and was told he can make it happen. I still had doubts until I met the gentleman. He answered every call, reconfirmed every appointment and gave me hope that I will leave with a car for sure. Justice keeps it real, no sugar coating. I told him my situation, and he said he would make it happen and that's exactly what he did. All I needed was to get out of a tight situation, and into my own car loan. But I shared with Justice that the Audi was my dream car. Justice and Joe made my dream, a reality. They have great chemistry and Justice made a down right impossible situation POSSSIBLE. Hands down I am grateful and definitely will recommend.

Justice

twjersey
8/07/2015

"drove away with the car i came to get "

great establishment, with great guys working there..thanks to the salesman justice and franz for geting things done and making my trip well worth the while...will surely be returning here when in need of another vehicle

justice and franz