44 Auto Mart

Auto Plaza USA

Glenn Auto Mall Pre-Owned

Melissa Brown
10/15/2014

"Great Salesmen Honest Get you What you Want!!! Tommy Gray"

I recently stopped into 44 Automart where a was looking for a nice used SUV I meet a salesmen name Tommy Gray he was very helpful and full of Info!! Tommy showed me 3 to 4 Suvs I was looking for a full-size Suv I look at the Tahoe a Yukon and a Escalade, Tommy was helpful in all three and for once I actually Valued and trusted his opinion!! I was lost I didn't know which one I like the most so Tommy ask me what I really need after I told him he said honestly I don't think you need the Escalade its the most expensive and just like the other ones (I was shocked he didn't want to sell me the expensive one!!) After about a hour and half of test driving all three I decided that I wanted the Yukon it was in my budget and Tommy didn't try to upscale me something out of my budget! So then we went inside and started to work a the numbers Tommy was very helpful thru the whole process!! I got exactly what I wanted cheaper then what I wanted which was awesome!! I will go back to Tommy and sent all my friends and family to Tommy he was great and very helpful!!! Give him a call if you need a good car and want to work with someone honest!!

Tommy Gray

stevenrascoe
3/17/2014

"I bought a 2008 Toyota Yaris for my wife which they said..."

I bought a 2008 Toyota Yaris for my wife which they said was in great condition. This business lies about the condition of their vehicle, & think that is ok as long as you sign an "as is" form. I would like to warn everyone NOT TO BUY a vehicle from this business. We had to get a new drive belt, battery, front-wheel alignment, new tire, marker lights, & the car came with no cabin air filter. I told them all the repairs that we had to pay for, they called and offered a check for about $200 which would have only covered part of the $500 we paid. After the offer they never called back, never sent a check and never answered e-mails and phone calls. Talked to Perry Luttrell. This is just a warning not to do business here.

Perry Luttrell, Mike Winans

kentucky born
12/17/2011

"i just purchased a vehicle this weekend from korey..."

i just purchased a vehicle this weekend from korey kearney and i love it. he treated me great and the entire process took less than an hour. i will recommend them to all of my friends and family.

korey kearney

jamiann
5/19/2010

"My husband worked with this dealership for over a week..."

My husband worked with this dealership for over a week with the purchase of a Toyota pickup truck. He finally got a deal worked out and put down a 500.00 payment to hold the vehicle since we do not live in the area. Then the following monday after we had already made plans to go and pick it up they called him and told him that they had sold the truck out from under him. Never in my life have I seen business done this way. I would not give them the satisfaction of buying anything from them. Very poor customer service and business practices.

Donnie and David GM