A Crivelli Chevrolet Inc

Makes: Chevrolet|Service Center

Overall Rating 1

A Crivelli Chevrolet Inc
A Crivelli Chevrolet Inc Info

"I have purchased two cars from here one was brand new. I..."

I have purchased two cars from here one was brand new. I traded in my oldsmobile purchased from here that the engine blew in for a brand new equinox that the engine blew in 65,000 miles also the trans was bad. Bottom line they sell junk cars or they tamper with them evey car from them I have ever heard about has had a ton of problems.

sales staff

"We bought a Chevy trailblazer ext. 2004 with 35,000 miles..."

We bought a Chevy trailblazer ext. 2004 with 35,000 miles on it. It previously had one owner before us. Within a couple weeks started hearing sounds coming from the suv. We took it back to the dealership 60 days later at 41,000 miles. They kept our truck for over 3 weeks to fix everything that was wrong with it. The service department never called to explain anything and Tim Hall was too afraid to go in front of the owner to explain the situation. The things that were wrong with the vehicle were outrageous and I can not believe they sold us a vehicle with so many problems. While it was there I told them to go ahead and inspect the truck because it was due and we were told we needed new back tires for it to pass, and we had to pay for them. After picking up truck found out there is a warranty on the old tires still- needless to say I am furious. Then after all of this, the noise I heard in the beginning in the front of the truck, I now hear it in the back of the truck! In the glove department of the truck there is a checklist they go over before they put the vehicle on the lot and this list was all checked off but no signature from the service dept manager.

Used Car sales manager

"It is the second car bought from this dealership and the..."

It is the second car bought from this dealership and the quality and the professionalism of the sales persons remained one of the best. Personally I live 40 miles away from this dealership and I came back after 4 years to buy another car from this top nock sales department.
Bottom line: I strongly recommend “A. Crivelli Chevrolet, Inc.” from Franklin, PA.

Rick Smith and Steve Vidovich