A Plus Auto Sales

West Chester, Ohio 45069
A Plus Auto Sales Info

andy
1/26/2016

"car buying experience with Alex"

My wife & I really enjoyed my car buying experience with . He explained everything to us and provided a no pressure sale. He was very thorough and asked us do you want to think about the car before you buy? how many car salesmen would ask that question? the bottom line if you don't see Alex you might not find a great deal

Alex

Car Buyer
11/21/2015

"Great Car Buying Experience"

Thank you Alex Perez and A+ Auto Sales for your professionalism. That was by far my best car buying experience ever. I'll definitely be a returning customer.

mbeino
10/28/2015

"Excellent Dealer and Excellent Deals"

Alex was great to work with. He explained everything to me! He took his time, no pressure sale. The car is top notch. It runs great and looks great. I have never had such an easy, and fun car buying experience. I will definitely recommend A+ to my friends and family, and will definitely be back to buy again in the future. Additionally, I got an excellent price for my new, used vehicle.

kcd1803
10/13/2015

"A+ service from A Plus Auto Sales"

I work in the auto finance industry so I am VERY familiar with the car buying process and therefore have higher expectations when I go to a dealer; A Plus Auto did not disappoint. I called Alex from work right before he closed, he went out of his way to answer all of my questions and more over the phone and we agreed to meet the following morning. He even opened 1 hour early for me because I had to get to work 2 hours away after buying the car. I got there an hour early, stopped by a local car parts store, body shop and mechanic to see what they thought about A Plus Auto, they all had nothing but good things to say. I met Alex at the time we agreed (he was early), I took the car out for a spin , took it to the mechanic and had it checked out; all was as expected. I went back to Alex and we did the deal, he was fair in his pricing, negotiating and trade-in. He got the paperwork in order and done within 15 minutes and I was on my way to work.

Alex Perez (owner)

Arinna012
9/30/2015

"Its A Small World"

So I have to start off by Saying That Its a small World,only because I had told My fiancé that we should check out this A+ auto because I seen a Great deal on some of there car online, (just to look) and that I had bought a Car from them before, Well like I said Small world, My fiancé had went to A Bengals game prier to the Monday that we went to go look at the cars I seen online and It turned out that the Sales man Alex Perez and my fiancé had SAT right next to each other at the game. HAHA small world!!! Any way I had bought a car from him before and he was the best person and not only that for helping us with the best deal on the choice we made, not only is he honest he is a loyal sales man at this location, If you are ever not sure about a car Alex Perez will NOT sell you BS, he is an honest and loyal seller. If I could give this place and sales man 10+ stars I would but they only allow 5 so just for the record I'm putting 100+infinity, Please don't just drive by this place Stop in and check it out. Thank you ! Charlie and Jill!

Aex Perez

Jjkircher
5/25/2015

"Great guys"

The reason I rated five stars is because we bought a Cadillac CTS that had very low miles and in very good condition. We are from plain city, and I can't first to see if there was any damage scratches etc., to the body of the car. Rob took a "fine tooth comb to it" and took his time to help me. Two days before that we went to another dealership in Cincinnati and found the beautiful red Cadillac we thought we wanted which looked good on the Internet was scraped and scratched in the door was placed in it was terrible! But when we came to a1 we were so surprised to see a beautiful red Cadillac just what we wanted! And the time it took to get it was such a short time. Thank you so much we love it!!!

Alex and rob

denise
1/12/2015

"AWESOME!"

Wow! This was, by far, the best experience I’ve ever had purchasing a car.Thanks to alex and rob, i now have my long awaited prius. The price was phenomenal and the customer service didn't disappoint. alex went above and beyond, taking the time to find the best interest rate. He is trustworthy, professional, and an overall great guy.I would recommend to anyone looking for an easy, personal, no pressure environment.They have a customer for life!

Alex and Rob

Nikki Stacy
9/29/2014

"Car Salesmen with INTEGRITY!"

Alex and Rob are absolutely amazing!! I bought a 2008 Toyota Rav4 from them on 9/27/14, which I got for amazing deal and it is exactly what I wanted! Rob took the time to help me get the financing I needed at a great price and was completely honest and understanding from the very beginning.I had just had the worst experience at a dealership the previous week where they even tried to joke that I couldn't afford their cars. Rob was nothing like that! He was truly awesome! Before I had even owned my car for a full 24 hrs, someone KEYED it!!! I had been on my way out to sign a few more things with Alex when I noticed the devastating silver streak across my jet black car. Alex told me to bring it back in and they would see what they could do. Rob went to work and in less than hour he had my car back to its original beauty! They are not like other car salesmen. They listen to you and help in any way possible to get you what you want. Thank you again, Alex and Rob! You guys are the best!! :)~Nikki

Rob Broughton and Alex Perez

Quay Obst
8/08/2014

"Great Customer Service"

I cannot say enough good things about A+ Auto Sales! Alex and Rob are extremely helpful. My husband and I have purchased 2 vans from them and will continue to go back. They are wonderful to work with and go above and beyond to help you. It is a completely different experience than going to a big chain dealership. I highly recommend buying from A+ Auto Sales!

Alex and Rob

3/05/2014

"Alex was great to work with, very friendly, happy and..."

Alex was great to work with, very friendly, happy and honest. I e-mailed him a few times before I visited the lot. He answered all my questions and was happy to accommodate my busy schedule. I knew want I wanted and was able to complete the entire transaction in an hour and a half. I would buy another vehicle from him and would recommend him to family and friends. Thank you!