A Plus Auto Sales

A Plus Auto Sales

A Plus Auto Sales Info

The Toy Barn

Auto Plaza USA

"Car Salesmen with INTEGRITY!"

Alex and Rob are absolutely amazing!! I bought a 2008 Toyota Rav4 from them on 9/27/14, which I got for amazing deal and it is exactly what I wanted! Rob took the time to help me get the financing I needed at a great price and was completely honest and understanding from the very beginning.I had just had the worst experience at a dealership the previous week where they even tried to joke that I couldn't afford their cars. Rob was nothing like that! He was truly awesome! Before I had even owned my car for a full 24 hrs, someone KEYED it!!! I had been on my way out to sign a few more things with Alex when I noticed the devastating silver streak across my jet black car. Alex told me to bring it back in and they would see what they could do. Rob went to work and in less than hour he had my car back to its original beauty! They are not like other car salesmen. They listen to you and help in any way possible to get you what you want. Thank you again, Alex and Rob! You guys are the best!! :)~Nikki

Rob Broughton and Alex Perez

"Great Customer Service"

I cannot say enough good things about A+ Auto Sales! Alex and Rob are extremely helpful. My husband and I have purchased 2 vans from them and will continue to go back. They are wonderful to work with and go above and beyond to help you. It is a completely different experience than going to a big chain dealership. I highly recommend buying from A+ Auto Sales!

Alex and Rob

"Alex was great to work with, very friendly, happy and..."

Alex was great to work with, very friendly, happy and honest. I e-mailed him a few times before I visited the lot. He answered all my questions and was happy to accommodate my busy schedule. I knew want I wanted and was able to complete the entire transaction in an hour and a half. I would buy another vehicle from him and would recommend him to family and friends. Thank you!

Alex Perez

"Great experience with honest caring people that are the..."

Great experience with honest caring people that are the opposite of what most used car people seem to be. I am 68 and this is my 30 th car purchase. In all that time l have never had a better deal. No brainer to shop and buy here.

rob broghton

"Great place. Alex and his staff were amazing. Made car..."

Great place. Alex and his staff were amazing. Made car buying so easy. I would recommend them to anyone. I won't shop for cars anywhere else now.

Alex

"I too have always avoided the small independent sales but..."

I too have always avoided the small independent sales but have now found my source for great used cars! After four months of Autotrader and Cars.com I finally found a car that really got my attention. I really appreciate the free CARFAX that A+ make available! I emailed Alex several times asking questions and making offers. Finally I challenged him with low APR and He came through! I filled out the credit app online and he was able to get me a rate that was better than I could get with my banks. I drove 2 hours and finally got to drive the car, LOVED it! Within minutes Rob had the paperwork done and I was on my way home. I will defiantly contact Alex when my married children are ready to buy a vehicle. The lot is small, the building is small, his overhead is lower and he is able to offer cars at a great price! Great Job! Thank you! Oh yeah a word of caution: (be careful his cars are too nice) I purchased the White 2010 Mazda6 for me but my wife took it and gave me her Blue 2009 Mazda6 :)

Alex and Rob

"Outstanding Buying and Service experience. Would..."

Outstanding Buying and Service experience. Would recommend everyone to this dealership. Very friendly and caring about customers expectations. A great selection of nice used cars

Alex and Rob

"My experience with A+ Auto Sales was excellent. The..."

My experience with A+ Auto Sales was excellent. The quality of cars for the price was very good. The sales person I dealt with was very knowledgable and very friendly. The owner and salesman made buying my car very easy and pleasurable The prices on all the cars on the lot were very fair for the quality of cars they have. I would definately go back and buy my next car and would also recommend A+ to any of my friends and family.

Wayne Keiser, Alex Perez