AAA Auto Buying Service

Tommy  Ballard, Car Buying Counselor, AAA Auto Buying Service

Riki  Bokavich, Car Buying Counselor, AAA Auto Buying Service

Riki Bokavich

September 22, 2017

"Courteous, pain free car buying experience"

- rwilliams

From beginning to end, the AAA car buying experience was hassle free. Nelson Baucom exceeded my expectations in making this a positive choice for me.

Nelson Baucom
Other Employees : John and Charlie, who delivered my car were also a pleasure to work with making the entire experience positive.

September 22, 2017

"Awesome Experinece!"

- AAA car #2

Prompt professional experience. Tommy was very helpful and quick to respond to any questions. The whole experience is so much easier than actually going to the dealership. My son is turning 16 in a few months so Tommy will be getting another call from us soon.

September 21, 2017

"The very professional sales and service received from AAA."

- Go Army!

I must say I have never received such great service in purchasing a new car as this, my first experience with AAA Services in Charlotte NC. My dealings with Tommy Ballard were just plain enjoyable. The phone conversations and emails were both very responsive and informative. His knowledge was very helpful in making my purchase.decision. The other part of the team was John Belk who delivered the Honda (full of gas), answered my questions and made sure the car ready to roll. And, then take my trade in back to Charlotte, a very professional gentleman. AAA is my" go to " company in the future. What I liked most was I didn't have to go thru the hassle with a dealership!! Thanks guys for your great service!!

Other Employees : John Belk