ABC Motor Credit - Akron

ABC Motor Credit - Akron Info

Fast Track Auto Sales

Auto World USA Inc

"Taking legal action"

I bought my first car through ABC Motor Credit who financed me with DBS Financial, and received a “hose job”. Unbeknownst to me, the car had a book value of $3,000 but was sold to me for $8,445. I was forced to take a 12-month Warranty that cost an additional $1,600, which made my debt over $10,000 at 24% interest!! I was told I had liability insurance at the time of purchase but was required to obtain additional coverage on my own. I could not get coverage because the car was only worth $3,000 and the “total of payments” was over $14,000! A careful reading of the contract indicated that the information on the vehicles “sticker” superceded the contract I signed. Since the sticker was removed and I never saw it, I am pursuing this matter on the basis of fraud. Looking for other people with similar experiences with ABC Motor Credit and DBS Financial. Please contact me via email at: accounts@bex.net

Cannot remember

"I purchased a car from this dealership, I payed three..."

I purchased a car from this dealership, I payed three times what the car was worth. I never missed a payment and made my last payment in February this year. The financing company asked me if I wanted to buy another car with them, I said NO!!!!! I would not recommend this company to anyone because you literally pay three times what the car is worth. Keep your credit clean and pay your bills or you will have to resort to dealing with bottom of the barrel companies like ABC motor credit. Buyers please BEWARE!!!

i dont know

"I would never recommend usen abc motor credit they feed..."

I would never recommend usen abc motor credit they feed off low in come and only out to rob you I've had my second car from them for about 4 months now the first car I had it was in the shop 5 out of the 8 months I owned it and when I got finally contacted a lawyer they gave me a new car but guess what I've had this car 4 months and it leaks tranny fluid leaks or drinks coolant about a gallon a month and when you call them they tell you that you have to call the warrenty company but guess what there all owned by the same person just so he can rip you off further I've never missed a payment as of july 10 of 2013 will be my one year of dealing with these people I told them ifI could defer a payment to the end of my lawn and make it up then so I could put the car in my friends shop and get the repairs done so I wwouldn't be without a car for 2 weeks like every other time they have taken it to "work" on it so warning stay away from but I just got off the phone with them again and they told me that right now they can't work with me but on my next payment I can miss half and make it up over two payments so watch what your getting into with them

dbs financial

"This dealership does not prescreen their vehicles. Test..."

This dealership does not prescreen their vehicles. Test drove a vehicle and it had very obvious engine problems. Refused to take it home after a promise to fix it if I bought it. Purchased another vehicle instead. Within 30 days had to turn signals fail, sunroof wouldnt close, emissions system needed repair, and the rack and pinion had a severe leak which a mechanic caught afterwards. If I wanted a car fresh off of the auction lot, I would have bought one myself rather than finance a vehicle. Avoid this place at all cost. Seek an alternative, or go buy your own auction vehicle!

DBS Financial

"Very good service thank you Emma I'm really happy with my..."

Very good service thank you Emma I'm really happy with my Buick and can't wait to take advantage of the referral program . Thanks again

Emma Lachica

"I am very pleased with the service here. I left..."

I am very pleased with the service here. I left satisfied. And I am enjoying my vehicle :) I am glad that I have a warranty and that makes me feel comfortable.

Dave Warrington

"I had a pretty good experience here at ABC. Mike and..."

I had a pretty good experience here at ABC. Mike and Mark where very helpful. At first I was not able to find a vehicle that would work for me but they made sure I left with the perfect truck. Mike drove us out to Canton for me to find the perfect car. Overall it was a good experience.

Mike murphy

"These guy worked to get me in a car with the best deal. ..."

These guy worked to get me in a car with the best deal. All the employees at this location I have found to be friendly and helpful. I had a couple of repair issues, Mark went way out of his way to see that they were handled. My experience with this dealership has been a positive experience.

Mark & Reid

"After going to many dealerships (about 6 of them)&..."

After going to many dealerships (about 6 of them)& sitting there for hours because they said I was pre-approved, come to find out it was a gimmick to get me in the door & much time wasted. I called ABC motorcredit on east ave & the did an application over the phone which took 3 minutes & was approved 15 minutes later. I came in the same day & had many choices to choose from & driving in my new car within 45 minutes. Everyone, greeted me & treated me like a human being, not just another customer. I especially like the service plan & the referral program that helps me pay for my car. They truely help people that have credit issues such as me when nobody else could. Thanks ABC, Lisa Jones

dave & mark

"I would recommend ABC to all buyers especially buyers who..."

I would recommend ABC to all buyers especially buyers who have a hard time getting financed. They worked with me quickly and efficiently in getting me into the car I wanted on the lot. There wasn't any runaround, I was in and out in within an hour. I am very pleased with the service I got and the car I am driving! Thanks ABC, Mike and Mark for getting me into a car that I can depend on and for a price that I can afford! Bonnie.

Mike and Mark