ABC Motor Credit - Youngstown

Auto World USA Inc

bob.belotti
8/12/2014

"you suck"

Had car for a year. Piece of crap! Rotting out, 4wd never worked, replaced tires, brakes, shocks, struts, exhaust, tune up,! Really? I still have 2 more years to pay $207 every 2 weeks?

i dont know

122017
2/18/2014

"The worst place to buy a vehicle ever. PLEASE READ THIS..."

The worst place to buy a vehicle ever. PLEASE READ THIS REVIEW, DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE FROM HERE... MY TRUCK IS ON HIS 4TH MOTOR.... IT IS AWFUL!!!!!

DONT KNOW

dantebeck
2/03/2014

"I said something critical of them that must have hit a..."

I said something critical of them that must have hit a nerve, because they deleted my posts on their Facebook wall. So did DBS Financial, their parent company. I hope this message reaches the people looking into these crooks to buy a car. One word of advice- DON'T! This company is full of crooks. The car lots charge you three times the price of what the car is worth and the cars they sell are JUNK!. We got a 2007 Kia Spectra LX and the check engine light came on less than 5 minutes after we left the lot. The car had an electrical problem that even one of their "trusted garages" (also, their LISA Warranty program is also a scam) said was a fire hazard and they were going to refuse to cover the repair. The garage repaired the car and less than two weeks later, the same problem was happening. They can remove my posts all they want, but the fact remains that ABC MotorCredit, DBS Financial, and LISA Warranty are all a bunch of lying, scamming con artists. These crooks shouldn't be allowed to sell skateboards, let alone cars. For the above-mentioned reasons, I gave them a score of 1's except for friendliness. All con artists are friendly until they get you.

Mark

rprice8207
11/08/2013

"There cars are undepedable, there are 5 along with mine..."

There cars are undepedable, there are 5 along with mine being fixed at the repair shop. They have put a fuel pump, rear brakes w/wheel cyl, ball joints, a radiator and two transmissions in it in a period of a month

curtis

jg8520
4/19/2013

"Bought a 2002 kia sportage with over 100,000 miles maybe..."

Bought a 2002 kia sportage with over 100,000 miles maybe 1-1/2 months ago. Have had nothing but problems, sensor went while I was test driving it, car was in boardman auto for 17 days with blown engine. Just got it back yesterday, stranded again today..has to go back to shop..The car is a lemon and I will be looking into the lemon law. Also they wouldn't give me a loaner car because they told me my insurance, "State Farm" wasn't on the list of 2 or 3 insurances that you do accept. Never heard of this in my entire life........Bought a car years ago at JD Byrider and engine went on that car and they immediately gave me a loaner for the entire time it was in the shop. Just think that this is an omen that this car is going to be nothing but trouble and is probably a piece of junk! And by the way my payment is $340.00 a month. Would any one of you pay this much for a car that has been nothing but trouble. This situation has been one of the most stressful and horrible experiences I have ever had.

Sarah in warranty was good, megan in credit was fair

michaelamanda07
3/23/2013

"ok well we got the car had severl problems with it now..."

ok well we got the car had severl problems with it now after haveing it for 1 1/2 years the frame is rotted out wont help us at al to fix nor to put us in another car i would never go back to them... and to top it all off they still want us to pay the remaining balance... we are getting a awyer and having them take care of the problems. we had a new battery put it in, starter, alternator, new tires, had to get a sway bar fixed, there is still rattle in the back of the car that we cannot figure out what it is, new termanals put in it. then we had a fog light issue were thelights would stay on so we they towed it in to there manicanic shop and al they did was snip the wire and we had to put a new windsheild in it, i can go on about all the problems... please dont ever buy from them they are a JOKE!!!!!!

emma

angelflo
11/19/2012

"Due to the fact that everyone is in co-hoots. ABC sells..."

Due to the fact that everyone is in co-hoots. ABC sells the cars that are not up to par-DBS finances it and they get the warranty in case something breaks and you cannot fix the car. Such as Catalytic Converters and Car Computers (never had a computer break in a car before in my life)That's crazy...CO-HOOTS!!! and the warranty doens' work because nothing is covered under there except engine and transmission or except when they fix transmission and key it up to break something else-Catalytic converter. I was genuinely set up . Now DBS wants to give me a "service loan" to get it fix. THis will be the 2nd load. It sounds like a scam. Oh yea, no the cars on the website is also scammy because none of those cars are there.

DBS and Automoto Credit Lisa Warranty

Nesha1
6/21/2012

"Desiree was really great and helpful. Awesome personality..."

Desiree was really great and helpful. Awesome personality and really seemed to care. I will send recommendations! Thank you Desiree and thank you abc motors!

Desiree Vasko

lorihelminger
6/04/2011

"I loved the experience with ABC and Dave Sanders. He was..."

I loved the experience with ABC and Dave Sanders. He was very helpful, explained everything to me in detail and got me in a vehicle in just a couple hours. Not only that he was very patient with my kids...lol :) Thanks ABC!

Dave Sanders

Toby26
12/06/2010

"The people there were very kind and helpful. The whole..."

The people there were very kind and helpful. The whole process was quicker than I thought it would be. I got a great car for a fair price and it even has a warrenty. I'd buy from them again and will tell all my friends to go there for their next car.

Desiree