ABC Motor Credit - Youngstown

Motion Autosport

samanthaquilling
7/23/2015

"Saturn Vue Blessing"

I was in a bind and had to buy that day due to personal issues. Ms. Jacque was so amazing had me laughing and temporarily forgot about the stresses of life and got me into a car that is a blessing for me and my son. Helped me understand every step of the process and answered every and any question I had. Most of all she was EXTREMELY patient with me. I was so blessed to have come in contact with her

Jacque

angelngreg13
6/16/2015

"ALMOST DIED.... NO BRAKES!!!"

DO NOT GO HERE!!!! WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE!!! THEY HAD US TEST DRIVE A CAR WITH NO BRAKES WHAT SO EVER. OUR CAR WAS IN THE SHOP WE NEVER HAD IT THEN THEY REPOSSESSED IT. WE NEVER EVEN DROVE IT!!!!

Jackie, & Ben

122017
4/20/2015

"Do not buy for this place"

Bought a Ford Explorer piece of JUNK... 3 motors they had to replace and still didnt work they had to give another SUV ANOTHER PIECE OF JUNK!! THEY SUCK BIG TIME!!

Dont remember

Beerme1234
4/03/2015

"Great experience "

I recently bought a car at ABC... Car buying is usually a hassle but this wasn't the case this time. I bought my car off of Codey, he was great. He wasn't pushy like the typical salesmen, he listened to my needs and found a great vehicle for me and my family. the price was more than I'd like but We did receive great customer service, we didn't feel like just another sale for them. My wife and I will be needing another vehicle soon and I'll be going back to see Codey.

Codey Deal

happy
3/26/2015

"OUR SALESMAN REVIEW"

We just bought our car today so we can't give a review on that,except we love it!CODEY DEAL your AWESOME! thanks!ABC!

CODEY DEAL

jessica10753
2/27/2015

"most horrible decision of my life"

I got this vehicle about a year ago. I'm paying 400 dollars a month for a 2003 intrepid. It has caused me nothing but problems. Less than a week after i got it it broke down on my way to my wedding. Now, i still owe over 10,000 on it, My warranty is over by 200 Miles and now i have to replace the engine and of course i have to pay for it, not cheap, it has broken down at least 10 times. It is a horrible place, bad cars, insane amount of money for such old vehicles and they don't care, why would they. They scam people with bad credit, never will i buy anything from These people, even after one week of having this car i figured out the air conditioner didn't ever work. I of course had to pay out of pocket for that. Don't go here, it's really bad.

don't remember

bob.belotti
8/12/2014

"you suck"

Had car for a year. Piece of crap! Rotting out, 4wd never worked, replaced tires, brakes, shocks, struts, exhaust, tune up,! Really? I still have 2 more years to pay $207 every 2 weeks?

i dont know

122017
2/18/2014

"The worst place to buy a vehicle ever. PLEASE READ THIS..."

The worst place to buy a vehicle ever. PLEASE READ THIS REVIEW, DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE FROM HERE... MY TRUCK IS ON HIS 4TH MOTOR.... IT IS AWFUL!!!!!

DONT KNOW

dantebeck
2/03/2014

"I said something critical of them that must have hit a..."

I said something critical of them that must have hit a nerve, because they deleted my posts on their Facebook wall. So did DBS Financial, their parent company. I hope this message reaches the people looking into these crooks to buy a car. One word of advice- DON'T! This company is full of crooks. The car lots charge you three times the price of what the car is worth and the cars they sell are JUNK!. We got a 2007 Kia Spectra LX and the check engine light came on less than 5 minutes after we left the lot. The car had an electrical problem that even one of their "trusted garages" (also, their LISA Warranty program is also a scam) said was a fire hazard and they were going to refuse to cover the repair. The garage repaired the car and less than two weeks later, the same problem was happening. They can remove my posts all they want, but the fact remains that ABC MotorCredit, DBS Financial, and LISA Warranty are all a bunch of lying, scamming con artists. These crooks shouldn't be allowed to sell skateboards, let alone cars. For the above-mentioned reasons, I gave them a score of 1's except for friendliness. All con artists are friendly until they get you.

Mark

rprice8207
11/08/2013

"There cars are undepedable, there are 5 along with mine..."

There cars are undepedable, there are 5 along with mine being fixed at the repair shop. They have put a fuel pump, rear brakes w/wheel cyl, ball joints, a radiator and two transmissions in it in a period of a month

curtis