AOW Select

2980 W Oakland Park Blvd,
Oakland Park, Florida 33311
AOW Select Info
About AOW Select

As a company, AOW Select promises to uphold these best practices and standards: *Unequivocal Value – We pledge to provide competitive value pricing on every pre-owned -vehicle we sell *Honest Pricing - We do not artificially inflate our prices in the hopes of winning a negotiating contest with our customers *Straightforward Communication – We do not participate in pricing games; we stand behind our salesmanship and do our best to answer questions in the simplest and most honest manner possible *Exceptional Service & Selection – We strive to continuously offer the best service, convenience options and selection for our customers *Relationship Building – We respect our place in the community and understand that value-oriented pricing is the best approach in maintaining and building our customer family relationship. In addition our highly trained sales staff has earned a credible reputation with their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the quality service that we have built our name on. We offer a very extensive inventory available at competitive prices and we let our sales speak for themselves.

About AOW Select

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Taxlady
3/05/2015

"Glad I went."

Drama free, yes definitely. Did not get there until late on a Saturday evening, but everyone was still upbeat and ready to help. Had the deal done and left with the vehicle in about an hour and a half. No one appeared irritated that they were still there a little after closing. Howard is the reason that I went there and although he was with another client when I arrived, he introduced me to Alex so that I would not have to wait for him to finish his other deal. Alex was also very friendly. Would highly recommend AOW.

Alex

curlygirl
2/23/2015

"Best car buying experience I've ever had"

This literally was the best car buying experience I have ever had. They were very friendly, very easy going, drama free and extremely patient with me and my Northern bank. I would highly recommend Anything On Wheels to everybody and when I need to buy a car again I will definitely be going to them. Thank you! I Love my Honda Civic! Best price in town. -Lori

stevooo
2/18/2015

"blessing"

Paul and Dave recommended dealers to talk to really great people. Willing to help whatever the situation may be. I looked and looked around hard as I could to find the best dealer and I found it.

bsmith88
2/10/2015

"Drama free experience"

David Faver Senior Sales professional was amazing great service found exact vehicle I was looking for and in and out under 2 hrs Paul street was fantastic I would recommend to everyone Ty aow

meandyou
2/06/2015

"***** 5 STARS ALL THE WAY*****"

Howard from Broward!!!! Called on a 2011 F250 after finding it on cars.com and it was better than described. The financial team was great and helped me get approved for a lower rate than a source I had lined up before my visit. A VERY smooth transaction and I would/will recommend AOW Select to others. THANKS AGAIN.

JoshLpz
1/02/2015

"trust worthy "

I found the vehicle I was looking for at AOW select for the best price after searching nation wide. I contacted them over the phone and the staff was friendly and helpful. The process was fast and I didn't have to worry about anything because they took care of every detail. I live in California and they even arranged the shipping of the vehicle. I've bought several cars over the years and can honestly say without any reservations that this has been the best experience I've had, wish all dealers were like this. I want to especially thank Zack Sawyer and Paul Street for making it possible for me to get the car I wanted. Thank you. Josh.

CinB
12/29/2014

"All around Excellent"

I have never had service the good at a used car center....all I can say is excellent !!! Thank you for everything!! And a big WOW on the price.

Slgoodin
12/23/2014

"Very welcome and valued as a customer "

Great friendly service no one leaves unsatisfied and disappointed. They try their best to give you the best and quality prices that will fit your needs. I would recommend anyone to check their lot out you wI'll love the service

Julian

doublec
12/20/2014

"FALSE ADVERTISEMENT"

Drove over 248 miles from Tampa, to look at a 2005 Kia Sorento. Drove fine when test driven, but wouldn't start back up, alternator was bad. They never told me the alternator problem, i followed the listing on this car for over a month, and never was told this was the issue. Manager Zack Sawyer, did little in customer service, acting like it was completely not their fault. Andrei Lampkin the sales man, was your typical sleazy salesman, tell you there's nothing wrong, to get you in and baited...that doesn't fly with me. Dishonest, rude, no care at all, about the customer's. Just to be clear on how poor their business is, i'm going to be, reporting them to consumer protection for false advertisement. BUYER BEWARE....THIS DEALERSHIP IS A SCAM!!!!!!!

djdrumss
12/04/2014

"best experience buying a car."

Thank you AOW Select.Great experience, nice people, and good deal! awesome car at a good price. THANK YOU GUYS i really do appreciate your help.

Reviews of Zack Sawyer