AOW Select

Derek Cardinal

Reggie  Brown, Sales Manager, AOW Select

Reggie Brown

March 17, 2017

"GREAT PLACE TO BUY A CAR... THE PRICE IS RIGHT!"

- urbancowboy1988

Fernando... Thank You for a smooth transaction on purchasing my Lime Green Mustang. I got a lot of complements on the car from my neighbors and coworkers. The car turns heads! The Mustang has a smooth ride to it. The color makes the car and the black aluminum wheel give it a bold glitter look on the street! I would come back again to buy a car in the future from you. Via Las Vegas! Just to let everyone know who want to buy a car... Fernando is great in helping you choosing your new vehicle!

March 16, 2017

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!"

- Jennifer

My friend had purchased a car from AOW and kept raving about the service, etc. He wasn't kidding, this place is legit with really nice quality cars. No pressure or haggling; nor treating you like a number. Fernando took care of my needs; Quickest car purchase to date! Everyone there made a nerve racking experience of buying a car very quick and pleasant. I will definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a new car.

March 13, 2017

"Buy a car from out of state"

- oggydog

I live in the north east and I shopped around a lot, I called probably 5 other dealers and got their pricing and asked questions. I located the one in Florida, but it was over 1,200 miles away, I would have to buy a ticket to their, spend the night, hope the vehicle worked out, the spend the money to return home (it all gets factored in to the total), they get a car fax with each car, the sales person Fernando even video tapped the car outside and inside and sent it to me, I spoke to Zack, his manager and then finally decided to take the chance and buy it UNSEEN and have it shipped up for only $475. I got the car at a great price so I was VERY `scared to see what I got. As it turned out, I have had the car 3 weeks now and I still feel I got a great deal (and am surprised the vehicle sold for such a low price). It was great working with the salesman and the manager and having it all work out great, I am still shocked. I would have no problem recommending this dealership to others (still advising them to do their homework. GREAT EXPERIENCE!

Used 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe, $14000