AOW Select

2980 W Oakland Park Blvd,
Oakland Park, Florida 33311
AOW Select Info
About AOW Select

As a company, AOW Select promises to uphold these best practices and standards: *Unequivocal Value – We pledge to provide competitive value pricing on every pre-owned -vehicle we sell *Honest Pricing - We do not artificially inflate our prices in the hopes of winning a negotiating contest with our customers *Straightforward Communication – We do not participate in pricing games; we stand behind our salesmanship and do our best to answer questions in the simplest and most honest manner possible *Exceptional Service & Selection – We strive to continuously offer the best service, convenience options and selection for our customers *Relationship Building – We respect our place in the community and understand that value-oriented pricing is the best approach in maintaining and building our customer family relationship. In addition our highly trained sales staff has earned a credible reputation with their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the quality service that we have built our name on. We offer a very extensive inventory available at competitive prices and we let our sales speak for themselves.

About AOW Select

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

JoshLpz
1/02/2015

"trust worthy "

I found the vehicle I was looking for at AOW select for the best price after searching nation wide. I contacted them over the phone and the staff was friendly and helpful. The process was fast and I didn't have to worry about anything because they took care of every detail. I live in California and they even arranged the shipping of the vehicle. I've bought several cars over the years and can honestly say without any reservations that this has been the best experience I've had, wish all dealers were like this. I want to especially thank Zack Sawyer and Paul Street for making it possible for me to get the car I wanted. Thank you. Josh.

CinB
12/29/2014

"All around Excellent"

I have never had service the good at a used car center....all I can say is excellent !!! Thank you for everything!! And a big WOW on the price.

Slgoodin
12/23/2014

"Very welcome and valued as a customer "

Great friendly service no one leaves unsatisfied and disappointed. They try their best to give you the best and quality prices that will fit your needs. I would recommend anyone to check their lot out you wI'll love the service

Julian

doublec
12/20/2014

"FALSE ADVERTISEMENT"

Drove over 248 miles from Tampa, to look at a 2005 Kia Sorento. Drove fine when test driven, but wouldn't start back up, alternator was bad. They never told me the alternator problem, i followed the listing on this car for over a month, and never was told this was the issue. Manager Zack Sawyer, did little in customer service, acting like it was completely not their fault. Andrei Lampkin the sales man, was your typical sleazy salesman, tell you there's nothing wrong, to get you in and baited...that doesn't fly with me. Dishonest, rude, no care at all, about the customer's. Just to be clear on how poor their business is, i'm going to be, reporting them to consumer protection for false advertisement. BUYER BEWARE....THIS DEALERSHIP IS A SCAM!!!!!!!

djdrumss
12/04/2014

"best experience buying a car."

Thank you AOW Select.Great experience, nice people, and good deal! awesome car at a good price. THANK YOU GUYS i really do appreciate your help.

Charles McKnight
11/30/2014

"Great Cars,Great Price"

Thank you AOW Select. Howard and Paul especially for making my dream come true. An awesome vehicle at a nice price. Although they didn't negotiate much, the vehicle was a bargin. My next vehicle will be from you AOW. I would recommend buying the warranty as with all used vehicles no matter where you buy from. Thank you Howard

Ame1
11/13/2014

"Good experience!"

Howard was my sales associate. Great experience, nice people, and good deal!. The day after I bought my vehicle I realized I left my valuable iPod in my vehicle I traded in. Howard made sure to track it down for me and made sure I got it back!

dhariam22
10/21/2014

"The BEST!"

I was scared to go in because of my situation (credit, other issues) and saw so many nice newer cars, well long story short, David immediately greeted us with a smile and we explained our situation before stepping into the office he said he will definitely be able to help us and he did. He gave me options, was honest with me in which cars to consider because of my budget. Zack worked his magic to stay within my budget and with the amount of cash that I had to put down, David and Zack are an AMAZING TEAM! everyone please come here and buy a CLEAN, LOW MILEAGE car of your dreams or a car as a stepping stone. My next car will be from them for sure, telling all my friends family and strangers to come here. You wont regret it, do not waste your time at a buy here pay here OR at a new dealership they will rip you off and want to suck every penny from you, not AOW. THANK YOU GUYS i really do appreciate your help.

anthony0494
10/19/2014

"Dream Car Purchase"

I finally found the car I really wanted. A Ford Mustang GT, stick shift. It was a great price and low mileage. Plus, the salesperson and everybody else were very pleasant and made the process as easy as possible. I highly recommend AOW if you're in the market for a high quality used vehicle.

dpetit
10/17/2014

"GREAT"

Howard was GREAT!!! He was honest and made me feel very comfortable in purchasing a vehicle with AOW SELECT. I am satisfied with my car and would recommand anyone to stop by and experince it for themselves.

Reviews of Zack Sawyer