AOW Select

Makes: Used Car Dealer

AOW Select

AOW Select Info
About AOW Select

As a company, AOW Select promises to uphold these best practices and standards: *Unequivocal Value – We pledge to provide competitive value pricing on every pre-owned -vehicle we sell *Honest Pricing - We do not artificially inflate our prices in the hopes of winning a negotiating contest with our customers *Straightforward Communication – We do not participate in pricing games; we stand behind our salesmanship and do our best to answer questions in the simplest and most honest manner possible *Exceptional Service & Selection – We strive to continuously offer the best service, convenience options and selection for our customers *Relationship Building – We respect our place in the community and understand that value-oriented pricing is the best approach in maintaining and building our customer family relationship. In addition our highly trained sales staff has earned a credible reputation with their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the quality service that we have built our name on. We offer a very extensive inventory available at competitive prices and we let our sales speak for themselves.

About AOW Select

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

deerubin
10/11/2014

"very good"

Ricky Parkes meet us when we got out of the car, he let us have a few minutes to look around and then he came back to see if we found anything we liked....Ricky was very professional and helped every way he could for us to get the car we wanted for our daughter....we are going back this week to see Ricky and we are thinking about getting another car from him.....Ricky was very friendly and helpful we enjoyed doing buness with him and talking to him.

claudia mctaggart
10/09/2014

"Amazing service"

Ricky was very professional. He was patient and he listened and know exactly what I wanted. I only test drove one car and I am super satisfied with my purchase.

ycollie
10/04/2014

"Excellent Car Buying Experience"

Ricky was very friendly and polite. The best car buying experience I've ever had! I would recommend this dealer to anyone who is looking for a quality used car.

mmzenil
10/03/2014

"Great service"

Recently bought a truck here and loved the staff! They were very professional and accomadating. I loved the fact that they had toys to entertain my restless one year old, it helped a great deal! Will definitely recommended AOW Select to family and friends!

Ity
9/28/2014

"Very good experience!!!"

Very good customer service! It was a super fast transaction!! I would really recommend AOW team to everyone!!! Thanks Ricky and the rest of the team for your help on my resent purchase! Beatriz

Mazda54Kevin
9/26/2014

"Great Customer Service"

Ricky and Zack did a great job making sure I walked away as a happy customer. From the moment I arrived, Ricky was attentive and showed me only vehicles I would be interested in. Once I selected what I wanted we quickly moved to the buying phase. I hate wasting time, so I was pleased that they quickly determined my credit score and helped to acquire a loan. At this point Zack made sure I had the best deal possible and i left with a payment I could afford, and interest rate I was happy with, and a car I love. This is the second time I have purchased at AOW and I will recommend it to anyone who needs a car.

lisaann12
9/22/2014

"Ricky is the best!"

I saw the car I wanted online. Ricky kept in touch with me until I could make it to see the car (I live 3 hours away) the car was just like the pictures online. I had been to 3 previous dealerships to buy the same make/model. He got me a good deal on my trade in and stayed late to help me when I arrived. Ricky made my buying experience quick and easy and I absolutely love my car!! :) Thanks again.. Lisa

soozbee
3/22/2014

"They worked hard to get my son finance for his first..."

They worked hard to get my son finance for his first vehicle loan. worked it out and my son loves his new truck. Unfortunately, he only used it about 4 hours and something went wrong. The next day, AOW had the vehicle picked up and had the vehicle repairs done immediately. Also, the communications with the repair shop and my son were great. kept my son up to date of what had to be repaired and replaced it. I was skeptical about buying a used vehicle outside of the big name dealership realm, but we are very happy with the service and commitment from AOW and the service company they selected. Thanks

Ed and Zach