AOW Select

2980 W Oakland Park Blvd,
Oakland Park, Florida 33311
AOW Select Info
About AOW Select

As a company, AOW Select promises to uphold these best practices and standards: *Unequivocal Value – We pledge to provide competitive value pricing on every pre-owned -vehicle we sell *Honest Pricing - We do not artificially inflate our prices in the hopes of winning a negotiating contest with our customers *Straightforward Communication – We do not participate in pricing games; we stand behind our salesmanship and do our best to answer questions in the simplest and most honest manner possible *Exceptional Service & Selection – We strive to continuously offer the best service, convenience options and selection for our customers *Relationship Building – We respect our place in the community and understand that value-oriented pricing is the best approach in maintaining and building our customer family relationship. In addition our highly trained sales staff has earned a credible reputation with their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the quality service that we have built our name on. We offer a very extensive inventory available at competitive prices and we let our sales speak for themselves.

About AOW Select

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Hb10g
3/09/2016

"Fast. Easy. And helpful"

Saw the truck that I wanted and 2 days later I was driving it. Zack helped me through the whole process. I would go back and recommend AOW to all my friends.

KJB
3/09/2016

"Great place....awesome salesperson...love my new Van"

Great experience buying my 2014 Town and Country from AOW SELECT. My salesman, Hal S made this an even better experience. Thank you Hal....I couldn't be happier!

Hal Sowders

Thasgui
2/29/2016

"Great Dealer!"

We were made to feel at home, Alan, the seller did everything in their power to close the tight our budget deal. The owner was very patient and kind. We note the great experience they have to feel confident and satisfied customer. We are very grateful!

SABRINA24
2/14/2016

"Great Experience "

David was AMAZING! He is extremely helpful and he assisted me greatly. His attitude was extremely positive which made me confident in buying my vehicle. Elisa was also very friendly and helpful and I am extremely grateful for the price of the car along with the monthly payments. My overall experience with the financial process was great and the quality of work ethics from this place is top notch and I am so blessed and beyond grateful for my new car. It was long over due! Thanks once again for all your help. I would recommend them to any and everyone. God Bless!

calichin
1/31/2016

"Not truthful, dishonest and very unprofessional"

I called the place to make sure the car advertised on the website was still available since I didn't want to drive more than an hour if they didn't that particular vehicle, they told me yes. When I got there, they told me it was sold already. I have driven over an hour so I just tried to be reasonable and look for other options. We went with a similar vehicle but had more than twice the mileage. I asked for a test drive and the sales person told me we would do that later on. We never did (I know! how dumb of me, I just felt the pressure because they were rushing to go home) After I agreed to purchased the car and we were signing the documents, they told me the had to sell me extras because they don't make enough money selling the car, so I had no choice, again, it is also my fault, I should've just walk out, my excuse is I was already tired of looking and my old car was giving me so much headache. Anyways, It was a bad experience over all, specially when the lady who goes over the documents started yelling at the sales person because he was taking too long with me, the manager was not helpful at all and had an attitude. When I left no one thank me for shopping there. The only positive thing was dealing with Matt Andress, he was very pleasant and was the only one who showed respect and appreciation, he was genuine and helpful. I think he is in the wrong place, he is too good for that place.

Brian Cribas

J1nurs
1/24/2016

"Quick and Easy"

Bought a 2012 Jeep Wrangler. It was in mint condition. Had tons of upgrades like Bluetooth connectivity, custom paint, custom rims, hard top, LED package, tinted windows. The dealer had it listed under blue book and worked with my credit. Matt communicated well since I was coming from Orlando and Elisa made the finance process quick and simple answering all my questions. I would recommend this dealer.

mfileto
1/12/2016

"Be cautious!!! Unethical!!!"

The only good thing about my whole experience was the vehicle itself and Matt, the saleman. Matt was very atentive and helpful, not like other people in the finance department. Finance manager definitely needs to develop some people skills and be a little more pleasent to customers, he is not open to negotiation which left me thinking "If you hate your job, why are you there in the first place?". 3 weeks after bying from AOW, I find out they ran my credit 5 times without telling me. VERY PISSED, UNHAPPY, WILL NEVER RECOMEND THESE PEOPLE TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A VEHICLE. UNETHICAL.

Happy Hyundai Owner
1/12/2016

"The Best Experience"

When I was turned down by numerous dealerships due to having no credit, I went to AOW. Not only were they professional, but they also understood my credit situation and fought hard due to my credit situation. Ricky was above and beyond helpful..going to great lengths to make sure I got financed when no one else would. Chris, he was very professional in every aspect. I would suggest everyone buy a car from AOW. You aren't only a customer but they make you feel like FAMILY.

Monique Jacksn
1/11/2016

"great dealer"

Jean the salesman was great got me in a car with low payments and was reassuring and he and the other meet my needs all the way

Jean Henry

D.R. Key Largo
12/21/2015

"Great car buying experience and service"

Was about to give up on finding a car, price and payments I wanted until I called AOWSELECT and talked to Matt who got me what I was looking for and was there two days later driving that car back home. Good people, service and friendly. D.R. Key Largo

Matt