AOW Select

2980 W Oakland Park Blvd,
Oakland Park, Florida 33311
AOW Select Info
About AOW Select

As a company, AOW Select promises to uphold these best practices and standards: *Unequivocal Value – We pledge to provide competitive value pricing on every pre-owned -vehicle we sell *Honest Pricing - We do not artificially inflate our prices in the hopes of winning a negotiating contest with our customers *Straightforward Communication – We do not participate in pricing games; we stand behind our salesmanship and do our best to answer questions in the simplest and most honest manner possible *Exceptional Service & Selection – We strive to continuously offer the best service, convenience options and selection for our customers *Relationship Building – We respect our place in the community and understand that value-oriented pricing is the best approach in maintaining and building our customer family relationship. In addition our highly trained sales staff has earned a credible reputation with their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the quality service that we have built our name on. We offer a very extensive inventory available at competitive prices and we let our sales speak for themselves.

About AOW Select

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Ame1
11/13/2014

"Good experience!"

Howard was my sales associate. Great experience, nice people, and good deal!. The day after I bought my vehicle I realized I left my valuable iPod in my vehicle I traded in. Howard made sure to track it down for me and made sure I got it back!

dhariam22
10/21/2014

"The BEST!"

I was scared to go in because of my situation (credit, other issues) and saw so many nice newer cars, well long story short, David immediately greeted us with a smile and we explained our situation before stepping into the office he said he will definitely be able to help us and he did. He gave me options, was honest with me in which cars to consider because of my budget. Zack worked his magic to stay within my budget and with the amount of cash that I had to put down, David and Zack are an AMAZING TEAM! everyone please come here and buy a CLEAN, LOW MILEAGE car of your dreams or a car as a stepping stone. My next car will be from them for sure, telling all my friends family and strangers to come here. You wont regret it, do not waste your time at a buy here pay here OR at a new dealership they will rip you off and want to suck every penny from you, not AOW. THANK YOU GUYS i really do appreciate your help.

anthony0494
10/19/2014

"Dream Car Purchase"

I finally found the car I really wanted. A Ford Mustang GT, stick shift. It was a great price and low mileage. Plus, the salesperson and everybody else were very pleasant and made the process as easy as possible. I highly recommend AOW if you're in the market for a high quality used vehicle.

dpetit
10/17/2014

"GREAT"

Howard was GREAT!!! He was honest and made me feel very comfortable in purchasing a vehicle with AOW SELECT. I am satisfied with my car and would recommand anyone to stop by and experince it for themselves.

ftbllnumber7
10/16/2014

"GREAT EXPERIENCE"

My name is Kenneth and I really had a great experience at AOW SELECT from the moment I called and spoke with Howard from Broward. Howard was a great salesman he took his time out to walk with me through different options of vehicles that fit my current situation. He didnt try to up sale me on something that would not fit for me. I really appreciate his customer service and I would definitely recommend this dealership to others.......Thank you Howard. ...

Brandin McClune
10/13/2014

"Pleasantly Suprised.... I Would Recommend, But Be Cautious"

Customer service- Excellent Quality of work- Depends Friendliness- AWESOME Price- I'll get to that Overall experience- Pretty good. Let's start with the good. RICKY! Ricky is the best, real cool guy. I had been speaking to Ricky about a vehicle for numerous days. He was quick to respond to my email with phone call back and asked if it was alright if we communicated via text. Ricky promptly sent me the additional photos I inquired about and even after having my number never once hassled or pressured me. When I finally made it to the dealership I was a little wary due to not so good experiences with smaller dealerships but was greeted with a firm handshake from Ricky just before he went to bring around the car. After looking over the vehicle and a pretty intense inspection, (must have been an hour and half that gone by) and still felt no pressure from Ricky. I asked him questions and he even assisted me in ensuring everything worked properly. Ricky is the type of person I like to deal with. Buying process was fairly quick and easy (used my credit union). Now let's talk about price. INITIALLY even after I tried talking them down a bit with no luck I walked away satisfied; until today (which is partially my fault). I did not have the time to take the vehicle to a local dealer for an inspection before I purchased the car (which is the my fault part) After getting a full inspection done I find that my new vehicle has an ANNIHILATED Rack & pinion, an oil pan leak, broken front AND Rear engine mounts, needs front control arms and ALL 4 shocks are leaking and will need to be replaced soon for a grand total of $4049.00 for parts and labor (dealer pricing). I realize these prices are inflated a bit because it is the dealer but still; even if i go with the cheapest parts (not recommended) im still close to $1000.00 in parts alone, not to mention labor costs AND that doesn't include having the factory cd player and navigation looked at for their known malfunctions. I'm not sure if these guys knew the issues this car had before I drove away but if your schedule allows, do what you can to have the vehicle inspected before purchasing. I am fortunate enough to have some cash set aside to cover part of these repairs listed above but be wary if your dumping all your cash into one vehicle because you may develop a serious case of buyers remorse. Overall though, despite the negatives above, I'm happy with my purchase. Had I known of these issues I would have definitely pushed for a better deal or gone someplace else but visually this car is exactly what I was looking for and will be ecstatic when it's mechanically up to par.

legend437
10/13/2014

"A pleasurable car shopping experience..."

Ended up buying a kia sedona here. Very friendly staff and love how they don't force you into anything. Very relaxing atmosphere, family owned...and it shows! Howard, the salesman who helped me, along with his boss, made this one of the easiest and non-stressful car purchases I've ever dealt with. The pricing is great and the quality of the cars are definitely there. Would easily recommend this place too anyone.

Mishael Hernández

"Perfect!"

Alvin the salesman was very professional. The buying experience was amazing. Smooth and easy. I have so-so credit and they manage to get me a very good rate! I will definitely recommend this dealer and I will come back to buy my next car.

deerubin
10/11/2014

"very good"

Ricky Parkes meet us when we got out of the car, he let us have a few minutes to look around and then he came back to see if we found anything we liked....Ricky was very professional and helped every way he could for us to get the car we wanted for our daughter....we are going back this week to see Ricky and we are thinking about getting another car from him.....Ricky was very friendly and helpful we enjoyed doing buness with him and talking to him.

claudia mctaggart
10/09/2014

"Amazing service"

Ricky was very professional. He was patient and he listened and know exactly what I wanted. I only test drove one car and I am super satisfied with my purchase.

Reviews of Zack Sawyer