AOW Select

2980 W Oakland Park Blvd,
Oakland Park, Florida 33311
AOW Select Info
About AOW Select

As a company, AOW Select promises to uphold these best practices and standards: *Unequivocal Value – We pledge to provide competitive value pricing on every pre-owned -vehicle we sell *Honest Pricing - We do not artificially inflate our prices in the hopes of winning a negotiating contest with our customers *Straightforward Communication – We do not participate in pricing games; we stand behind our salesmanship and do our best to answer questions in the simplest and most honest manner possible *Exceptional Service & Selection – We strive to continuously offer the best service, convenience options and selection for our customers *Relationship Building – We respect our place in the community and understand that value-oriented pricing is the best approach in maintaining and building our customer family relationship. In addition our highly trained sales staff has earned a credible reputation with their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the quality service that we have built our name on. We offer a very extensive inventory available at competitive prices and we let our sales speak for themselves.

About AOW Select

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

MazdaMK
12/02/2015

"Go See James!"

Need a car, fast and cheap? Go see James, he'll put you in the car YOU want to drive. Can't say enough good things about him!!

FishGuru321
12/01/2015

"Worth the trip"

James was very helpful, I found the truck on autotrader and after i called in to ask about it James texted me pictures and info that i wanted about the truck. He didnt pressure me into buying anything which is cool because im 19 years old so i make an easy target for most salesman but i didnt have to worry about that at AOW. James even washed my truck for me before i left with it without even asking him to do so. I drove 3 hours to see the truck that I had been thinking about, and when i saw it everything checked out and they gave me a fair trade value on my car. I would recommend this dealership to anyone, and if you go, ask for James to be your salesman.

Not a new car guy anymore
11/30/2015

"Quick and Easy "

All the staff at AOW were great. Their price brought me in all the way from Sarasota. Upon inspection the vehicle was cleaner than depicted in their photos. Sales and financing part was simple and laid back. I never thought I would buy a used car but these guys made it hard to say no!

KiaMike
11/22/2015

"Excellent Customer Experience"

Just bought a used Kia from this dealer, and the experience was excellent. The car itself is in excellent shape. Very easy-going, friendly staff. No hassles on the pricing, easy trade-in process, quick and efficient paperwork processing. It took longer for me to get my insurance company to transfer the insurance from my old car to the new one than it did to go through the sales process. I would recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a car.

James Tanney

Coach
11/13/2015

"long time customer"

as of 1987 this was my 5 car purchase from AOW...But this time the Sales Consultant Brian was not truth full we with. I asked for the history of the car....stated he did not have it on hand "but he knew that is was in the glove box" then I told him, I did not want a car that was in an accident..since I trusted AOW over the years, we moved forward. After I filled up the gas tank, I notice the hood was bent, I call and spoke with Zack from AOW, he stated that he would correct the problem, but I would have never bought the car if knew that it was in accident....very disappointed......

HkBo
10/30/2015

"FIVE STAR SERICE *****"

I went to this dealer to check out a truck they had for sale , My sales rep was Kevin very nice guy . This dealer is by far the best dealer I have ever done business with , they are on point with there pricing of there vehicles and they give you top dollar for your trade in , they do not low ball you on what you have they give you fair market value ,they are in the best interest of the customer everyone I was in contact with was professional ! The dealership is very clean it is spotless , I went to use the bathroom and it was clean and fresh as you would keep your own bathroom at home that is if you are a clean person lol .... Would like to say thank you to Kevin my sales rep and Zack my finance guy , I told Zack where I needed to be with numbers and he made it happen and got me a very low interest rate , he got me a better rate than any other dealership I have bought a cars through I was very impressed and surprised I did not plan on the whole procedure to go as smooth and as fast as it did these guys are great and very honest people ... If you are looking for a great no nonsense dealership check these guys out and see if they may have what you are looking for , all the cars they had on there lot that I seen was priced fair they were not inflated and were well maintained on the lot , they keep there cars clean there ... Great Job AOW I will be sending anyone I know looking for a car your way ! :)

Ricky , and , Zack

dm09
10/29/2015

"All they care about is the sale."

I flew in from out of state to buy a vehicle from them. Everything went smoothly throughout the sale until I got home with the vehicle. First off, there were several things wrong with the vehicle that didn't show up during the test drive but we're discovered on the way home. Some of these things looked as though they were deliberately covered up. Once home the worst of it began. During the paperwork process, the sales manager told me that they take care of all the paperwork for getting the title and tags for the vehicle and that they would mail them to me. I had never heard of the dealership doing this but I mistakenly went along with it. I waited several weeks for my title and tags and had not heard anything back from AOW so I called them. I told them the situation and that my tags were about to expire. I was treated like they had no idea who I was and then transferred me to a manager. The manager was not in so I had to leave a message. I never received a call back so I called them again. I had to go through the whole spiel again about my tags and title and they told me that the DMV needed some additional paperwork that they faxed over. Another week went by and I still didn't have my title or tags and now my temporary tags were expired. I called again and got the same run around from them about the DMV needing paperwork or they lost it (it was always some excuse.) It got to the point where I was calling 2-3 times a week to try to get answers. Every time I would talk to a manager, they would act like they didn't know who I was or that I was being a nuisance to them. They would always say that they would call me back and never did. The only people that were of any help was the receptionist-Paula and manager-Carlos. I was finally transferred to him one day and he immediately looked into the issue and called me right back. A week later I finally had my title and tags. This went on for three months before I got my title and tags. I couldn't drive a vehicle that I had purchased and was making payments on for that whole time because AOW Select couldn't do their jobs.

Paula

sublime76r
10/12/2015

"best dealership experience to date"

I recently purchased a used truck fro,m anything on wheels, and it was an overall awesome experience. it was the 4th dealership i had been at looking for a specific truck so i had been getting the run around and the attempted pressured sale a lot. They ended up crushing the competitions price, and the sales associate, Brian was super professional and let the numbers do the talking for the sale. Not only did they crush the asking prices of the other dealerships, they were able to work a far better deal with my trade in as well. I wouldn't hesitate to go back or recommend them to friends and family, due to experience i had purchasing my new truck, awesome dealership with competitive pricing, definitely worth checking out if in the market for a new used vehicle.

Victor M
10/09/2015

"Good service at AOW"

This has been the third purchased at AOW. The service was great as well as the car I purchased - a 2013 Nissan Altima, They should implement a discount program for valued customers. I would recommend AOW for sure!

sortinousn
9/14/2015

"Stress Free Purchase"

I went to AOW as a last resort and was pleasantly surprised. No other dealerships would assist me due to my credit history, it was at this point that the crew at AOW sat me down and told me what I could afford and helped me find a vehicle within my budget and for the payment I was looking for. I drove off the lot with a beautiful 2012 Hyundai Sonata for a price that was a steal. Thanks AOW for giving me a chance.

Reviews of Zack Sawyer