AOW Select

2980 W Oakland Park Blvd,
Oakland Park, Florida 33311
AOW Select Info
About AOW Select

As a company, AOW Select promises to uphold these best practices and standards: *Unequivocal Value – We pledge to provide competitive value pricing on every pre-owned -vehicle we sell *Honest Pricing - We do not artificially inflate our prices in the hopes of winning a negotiating contest with our customers *Straightforward Communication – We do not participate in pricing games; we stand behind our salesmanship and do our best to answer questions in the simplest and most honest manner possible *Exceptional Service & Selection – We strive to continuously offer the best service, convenience options and selection for our customers *Relationship Building – We respect our place in the community and understand that value-oriented pricing is the best approach in maintaining and building our customer family relationship. In addition our highly trained sales staff has earned a credible reputation with their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the quality service that we have built our name on. We offer a very extensive inventory available at competitive prices and we let our sales speak for themselves.

About AOW Select

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Happy Hyundai Owner
1/12/2016

"The Best Experience"

When I was turned down by numerous dealerships due to having no credit, I went to AOW. Not only were they professional, but they also understood my credit situation and fought hard due to my credit situation. Ricky was above and beyond helpful..going to great lengths to make sure I got financed when no one else would. Chris, he was very professional in every aspect. I would suggest everyone buy a car from AOW. You aren't only a customer but they make you feel like FAMILY.

Monique Jacksn
1/11/2016

"great dealer"

Jean the salesman was great got me in a car with low payments and was reassuring and he and the other meet my needs all the way

D.R. Key Largo
12/21/2015

"Great car buying experience and service"

Was about to give up on finding a car, price and payments I wanted until I called AOWSELECT and talked to Matt who got me what I was looking for and was there two days later driving that car back home. Good people, service and friendly. D.R. Key Largo

Matt

Happy Customer
12/20/2015

"Great car buying experience "

I am a three time customer of AOW & each time it was a great experience! This latest visit, my son needed a RELIABLE vehicle to get back & forth to college after having a car that kept breaking down on him causing us major headaches. My dealer, Alvin, helped us with getting the car my son wanted & we drove it off the lot that same day with no hassles. I would definitely recommend their services to anyone in need of reliable transportation! Everyone in the office was friendly, helpful & professional!

Robperez37
12/09/2015

"Great service"

From start to finish James made my car buying experience great. Not your typical used car dealership. These people make you feel like family and assist you in finding your dream car.

Julio Maidagan
12/08/2015

"Exelent Dealer"

They are donw to earth , don't play you around and take you right to the deal you want. So far an exelent jof overall.

Matt

Tom V
12/06/2015

"James, an honest salesman!"

My partner and I purchased a 2006 Ford F-250 last week at AOW. We had purchased at least 4 vehicles over the past few years from AOW and had good experiences each time. When we began looking for this truck, there was no question that we would return to AOW. We had stopped in a few weeks prior to the purchase, but found nothing to our liking. We gave the specs for the type and price of vehicle for which we were looking to the manager.. He apparently gave the information to an eager salesman named James. James contacted us when he had vehicles in inventory that met our expectations. James has a fantastic personality as well as knowledge about the vehicle. He is not pushy at all and made the whole purchasing experience pleasant. We have sent several friends to AOW to purchase cars. From now on we will be sure they ask for James. We will.

GTO1967
12/03/2015

"James 'Army Strong'"

A Business is only as strong as the employees they have. True story about our salesman James T. We were in the middle of a test drive and a person was staled out in the middle of the road James asked me if he could help push them off the road and he did. By the way we did buy the truck we were looking for from AOW they have a great niche of different hard to find vehicles.

MazdaMK
12/02/2015

"Go See James!"

Need a car, fast and cheap? Go see James, he'll put you in the car YOU want to drive. Can't say enough good things about him!!

FishGuru321
12/01/2015

"Worth the trip"

James was very helpful, I found the truck on autotrader and after i called in to ask about it James texted me pictures and info that i wanted about the truck. He didnt pressure me into buying anything which is cool because im 19 years old so i make an easy target for most salesman but i didnt have to worry about that at AOW. James even washed my truck for me before i left with it without even asking him to do so. I drove 3 hours to see the truck that I had been thinking about, and when i saw it everything checked out and they gave me a fair trade value on my car. I would recommend this dealership to anyone, and if you go, ask for James to be your salesman.

Reviews of Zack Sawyer