AOW Select

2980 W Oakland Park Blvd,
Oakland Park, Florida 33311
AOW Select Info
About AOW Select

As a company, AOW Select promises to uphold these best practices and standards: *Unequivocal Value – We pledge to provide competitive value pricing on every pre-owned -vehicle we sell *Honest Pricing - We do not artificially inflate our prices in the hopes of winning a negotiating contest with our customers *Straightforward Communication – We do not participate in pricing games; we stand behind our salesmanship and do our best to answer questions in the simplest and most honest manner possible *Exceptional Service & Selection – We strive to continuously offer the best service, convenience options and selection for our customers *Relationship Building – We respect our place in the community and understand that value-oriented pricing is the best approach in maintaining and building our customer family relationship. In addition our highly trained sales staff has earned a credible reputation with their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the quality service that we have built our name on. We offer a very extensive inventory available at competitive prices and we let our sales speak for themselves.

About AOW Select

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

jjeep
6/07/2015

"Great deal!"

Walked in to look at a vehicle, and although it didn't work out, they helped me find a great replacement which met my needs. Walked out with a new car! George was great! Thank you.

CJ
6/01/2015

"Honest and Easy"

I hate dealing with buying a car.My wife has done the buying for the past 20 years.I have to say this dealership made the experience painless and to the point.I would drive the 4 hours again because of the experience. Alvin was AWESOME!

Stew the Photo Guy
5/29/2015

"Quick service, great price"

I just recently bought a 2013 Toyota Tundra from these guys. I had been working as the photographer for their cars for several months and really enjoyed the sales people and management of the place. The price was perfect and the vehicle was more than I could have asked for. Zack is quick to respond, and Ricky was really helpful while talking about the vehicles I was looking at. The buying process was extremely fast and they gave me top dollar for my trade in. I am a very happy customer and I'm going to highly recommend to others. Thanks guys!

Sadie.Bohacek
5/20/2015

"Highly recommend !!!"

First time car buyer, i was very apprehensive about purchasing a car. I was greeted with a friendly smile and introduction. The staff was very informative and answered all questions I had. They made my shopping experience simple and exciting as I walked away with keys in hand to my new car! I was not pushed to buying and they were very patient as I took my time making my decision. I am very happy with my purchase and I will be sending friends and family to this location.

yellowrose908
5/20/2015

"They made it so easy!"

My husband and I bought a 2013 Dodge Charger from AOW Select that was one of the easiest car buying experiences that we ever had. They never pushed us and gave us the best deals on trade ins for our car and truck to make the purchase work out financially for us. All the sales people were helpful and friendly and made our car buying experience enjoyable.

Arlin Alexander

metrotrust17
5/19/2015

"Let the Buyer beware"

AOW dealership included a car warranty into purchase agreement without my consent and did not honer an internet price from a night before. It took me over 3 month to get my money back after I canceled that warranty.

Paul Street

MegLynn1989
5/18/2015

"Reputable, family oriented, great customer service...."

I found AOW Select through AutoTrader.com in my searches for a new vehicle. I actually drove an hour and 45 minutes from my home on the other coast of Florida to look at a truck as advertised on their website and am so thankful I did! AOW had great prices, offered an extended warranty, gave me top dollar for my trade in and provided wonderful customer service. When you think "car dealership" you tend to think of every other horrible experience you have had over the years as well as the cheesy sales people that have tried to sell you any old clunker off their lot; this was the exact opposite experience. I have already recommended this dealership to several friends and highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a new (used) vehicle. There is a reason this dealer has been around so many years.

createscreenname
5/09/2015

"Pleasant experience"

Alvin was very helpful, not pushy at all. Made us feel very comfortable. The whole staff made the experience very pleasant and easy. They showed us a price comparison for other similar vehicles in the geographical area to show the value we were getting. I would definitely recommend this dealer and this staff to anyone.

Car buyer1
5/09/2015

"Good experience."

It was a pleasant negotiation, didn't have the unnecessary games. One thing I didn't like: I bought the car at closing time and left it to pick up the next day. They were suppose to get the tire pressure light fixed, which they didn't. I had to take it to my mechanic to get corrected. Not a big deal but It was the last thing I said to the manager and sales guy before I left the first night and I had to deal with an issue / time that I shouldn't. Overall everyone was pleasant and it was a good experience.

Jose Torres
5/07/2015

"out with the old in with the new"

I had purchased a 1996 Jeep from AOWSelect about 2 years ago and I was in dire need of a change, so I went back and got assistance from Ricky. He was very knowledgeable and showed genuine interest in my situation and was able to work with me even with a bad credit score. Ricky and AOWSelect were able to get me out of the Jeep and into a 2009 Chevy Malibu. My family and I are extremely happy and all thanks to God above all, but also to Ricky, AOWSelect and the teamwork they had to make this possible. Trustworthy guy, wont steer you wrong (pun intended) and you will leave very satisfied. Thanks guys!

Reviews of Zack Sawyer