AOW Select

2980 W Oakland Park Blvd,
Oakland Park, Florida 33311
AOW Select Info
About AOW Select

As a company, AOW Select promises to uphold these best practices and standards: *Unequivocal Value – We pledge to provide competitive value pricing on every pre-owned -vehicle we sell *Honest Pricing - We do not artificially inflate our prices in the hopes of winning a negotiating contest with our customers *Straightforward Communication – We do not participate in pricing games; we stand behind our salesmanship and do our best to answer questions in the simplest and most honest manner possible *Exceptional Service & Selection – We strive to continuously offer the best service, convenience options and selection for our customers *Relationship Building – We respect our place in the community and understand that value-oriented pricing is the best approach in maintaining and building our customer family relationship. In addition our highly trained sales staff has earned a credible reputation with their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the quality service that we have built our name on. We offer a very extensive inventory available at competitive prices and we let our sales speak for themselves.

About AOW Select

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

happy
4/18/2015

"pleasantly pleased shopper"

We chose to work with people that are honest and have reasonable prices. This is my second car at AOWSECLECT I plan on buying another one in the near future.

Alexi
3/19/2015

"Will not buy another car here"

Purchased a car and a warranty. After one month, warranty was still not activated and I cancelled it. It is now 7 weeks past cancellation date and cancellation check is still not issued to the bank or given to me. My regular phone calls are not effective in getting AOW to issue the check. Things are not done right here. "It is in process" is what I hear all the time. What process? How long it takes? No answers. Do I need to go to court? Do they value their dealer rating? Do they care about reviews? Will find out soon. UPDATE: Two months and another 10 calls after cancellation. Still not resolved, no money in the bank. Dealer sent check to wrong address!!! Unbelievable!!! Or did they?? What an experience!!

Paul Street, Paula, Lisa (accountant)

tricia
3/15/2015

"GOD IS GOOD"

I FELT SAFE AND SECURE WALKING OUT OF THE DEALERSHIP WITH A CAR I COULD DEPEND ON FOR ME AND MY CHILDREN SO HAPPY, T.

tmf2004
3/15/2015

"Finally a good experience at a dealer.. "

I have to say this was the best experience in buying a car i've had.. I've bought 3 cars in the last 4 years all from well known dealers and have to admit i was skeptical buying from a small dealer 80 miles away... When i found out that Aowselect has been around for over 30 years i had piece of mind right away.

Fila3cent
3/14/2015

"2nd car, same lot "

I am a returning customer. Ricky was very helpful to me . I called ahead of time to make sure the car I saw online was still available on the lot and he held it for me until the next day . I was very confident in my new investment and I would recommend this dealership to a lot of people

CeeYota
3/12/2015

"First Time Financing a Vehicle"

AOW and their staff; especially Mr. Ricky made my first time financing a car a great experience. Going into a dealership for the first time can be very nerve wracking and scary. And while I had lots of questions, they were all answered and that made me feel at ease. They made sure I got a pretty nice deal and the perfect car for me. I have and would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family.

Vicg8980
3/05/2015

"They will go all out to serve you. "

I give them one word ( Excellent ) there service was all around very good, they do go out there way to work with you, in getting you the best deal on a vehicle, and do appreciate there service in time it epic.

Taxlady
3/05/2015

"Glad I went."

Drama free, yes definitely. Did not get there until late on a Saturday evening, but everyone was still upbeat and ready to help. Had the deal done and left with the vehicle in about an hour and a half. No one appeared irritated that they were still there a little after closing. Howard is the reason that I went there and although he was with another client when I arrived, he introduced me to Alex so that I would not have to wait for him to finish his other deal. Alex was also very friendly. Would highly recommend AOW.

Alex

curlygirl
2/23/2015

"Best car buying experience I've ever had"

This literally was the best car buying experience I have ever had. They were very friendly, very easy going, drama free and extremely patient with me and my Northern bank. I would highly recommend Anything On Wheels to everybody and when I need to buy a car again I will definitely be going to them. Thank you! I Love my Honda Civic! Best price in town. -Lori

stevooo
2/18/2015

"blessing"

Paul and Dave recommended dealers to talk to really great people. Willing to help whatever the situation may be. I looked and looked around hard as I could to find the best dealer and I found it.

Reviews of Zack Sawyer