AOW Select

2980 W Oakland Park Blvd,
Oakland Park, Florida 33311
AOW Select Info
About AOW Select

As a company, AOW Select promises to uphold these best practices and standards: *Unequivocal Value – We pledge to provide competitive value pricing on every pre-owned -vehicle we sell *Honest Pricing - We do not artificially inflate our prices in the hopes of winning a negotiating contest with our customers *Straightforward Communication – We do not participate in pricing games; we stand behind our salesmanship and do our best to answer questions in the simplest and most honest manner possible *Exceptional Service & Selection – We strive to continuously offer the best service, convenience options and selection for our customers *Relationship Building – We respect our place in the community and understand that value-oriented pricing is the best approach in maintaining and building our customer family relationship. In addition our highly trained sales staff has earned a credible reputation with their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the quality service that we have built our name on. We offer a very extensive inventory available at competitive prices and we let our sales speak for themselves.

About AOW Select

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Biancagarcia015
6/25/2016

"the best I've ever had "

everyone was so sweet and helpful.. they sold me my dream car!!! not a big fan of car dealerships, but I'm a fan of AOW select.

mripley
6/13/2016

"Great experience "

From the moment that I had pulled into AOW Select I was impressed, from the display of inventory on their lot to the shaking hands with Fernando and Reggie once inside. I test drove a beautiful truck with Fernando whom was as professional, polite, friendly and "NON USED CAR SALESMAN" like as can be. Unfortunately, this particular truck did not work out but I will be returning to purchase my next vehicle from Fernando and the guys at AOW.

LL
6/04/2016

"Awesome"

Everyone was friendly and down to earth. No pushy sales pitch I will buy from there again!!! We bought a used tuck for my husband to get to work in nothing fancy. I have been to a lot of dealerships. I would not call this one they are just a mom and pop business helping people. Alan and Reggie were great!! Go see them you won't be sorry you did.

Tiasha Altis
5/30/2016

"Very helpful and they help you get what you want!!!"

Definitely deserve more than 5 stars! Ricky got us into a car that we could afford and even detailed our car himself!! Definitely will return!!!!

David Cullum
Ricky Parkes
David

Alburn94
5/29/2016

"Wow. Everyone was so friendly. Felt like home!"

I gave this rating because how I felt walking in and out of the dealership. I felt at home the dealer also went out of his way to pick me up and bring me to the bank to finalize the payment!

RAYMOND PARKER
4/30/2016

"The dealership is sensitive to any problems"

I bought a 08 Dodge charger about 2 months ago and currently in the process of getting the rotors replaced. The dealership is working with me to get this done.

Hal, Zack

ptardieu
3/22/2016

"Fantastic Buying Experience!!!!"

I found the Ford Edge I was looking for online which led me to AOW Select. (They are 3 hours away from where I live.) I made a call and got the a salesman name Ricky Parkes. I explained where I lived and what vehicle I was interested in. He was extremely helpful, patient and willing to help me get the Edge for my wife. It was a very pleasant and easy car buying experience. They worked with me in terms of the distance, payment and even a possible trade in. I am extremely pleased with AOW and Ricky. I would recommend anyone to buy from them. Great service, clean car, happy consumers! A++++

Ricky Parkes
Elisa Karmazin

Ashby
3/21/2016

"No games. Great customer service"

Great customer service! No games played here. Easiest car buying experience I've ever had. Hal and Elisa had me out of there in no time. Definitely recommending to friends.

Elisa Karmazin
Hal Sowders

Hb10g
3/09/2016

"Fast. Easy. And helpful"

Saw the truck that I wanted and 2 days later I was driving it. Zack helped me through the whole process. I would go back and recommend AOW to all my friends.

KJB
3/09/2016

"Great place....awesome salesperson...love my new Van"

Great experience buying my 2014 Town and Country from AOW SELECT. My salesman, Hal S made this an even better experience. Thank you Hal....I couldn't be happier!

Hal Sowders