Accu-Car Expo Inc

Select Luxury Cars

ALM Kennesaw

houshang720
6/29/2016

"I strongly recommend Accu-Car Expo "

For the past 15+ years we have been dealing with Accu-Car Expo for our vehicle purchase and/or service needs. My family and I have purchased several vehicles from them and have always had great experience dealing with the management and or employees of this company. They make the car buying experience very smooth. I strongly recommend Accu-Car Expo for all your vehicle needs, because the people at this dealership are very honest.

David B.

Jlp603
6/28/2016

"Don't assume you are dealing with an honest car salesman "

Very nice employees, but ultimately lived up to the, fair or unfair, stigma or a "used car salesman". Purchased a 2004 Toyota Solara. Was never mentioned to me the car had been involved in an accident prior to dealership acquiring it. I recognize that by Ga law they are not required to disclose that for an older used vehicle and I was absolutely not smart for failing to ask. My point is don't assume you are dealing with a reputable person at this location. Assume the opposite because they will gladly sell you a vehicle that has been in an accident without telling you. JB

Nice Indian Gentleman

bella1107
5/15/2014

"THANKS FOR YOUR HELP IN GETTING MY CAR REPAIRED"

This review is in reference to the previous review. David, thank you for being understanding and for your help in getting car repair, it means a lot that you have gone the extra mile in helping me find a solution to the issues I'm currently having with my vehicle. I would recommend anyone looking to purchase a vehicle from Accu-Car Expo!!!!!!

David Bonae