Advantage BMW Clear Lake

Joshua Rucker, Internet Client Advisor, Advantage BMW Clear Lake

Joshua Rucker

Internet Client Advisor

January 07, 2017

"Best Service BMW Department in Texas "

- Rich

Always professional and customer service oriented. ..and in keeping with excellent service of my 3 rd BMW for required maintenance and exceptional warranty work and follow up

November 28, 2016

"*Horrible Service Dept"

- Jdgost

**Horrible Service Department** **Don't waste time & frustration going here** I took my 2015 435i Coupe in for tire alignment, squeaky Brakes & blown rear speaker November 11th 2016. At 38K miles with warranty and BMW Ultimate Protection Program up to 100K miles. Service advisor Chip Chappee handled the 7 am service call. When I arrived around 4:30 PM to pick up my car Chip informed me that BMW had issued an email notice to all service departments that merely cleaning rotors would be routine maintenance for 'squeaky Brakes '. Well brakes were still squeaking and speaker still rattling. So I had to take more time off from work to take it back in the next day since the problem was not corrected as promised the first visit. Manager Tim Nguyen had a lead mechanic go on a test run with me. The mechanic agreed speaker was definitely blown and after inspecting brakes that the discs were scarred and front pads were worn low. Went in to pick up my car the next day and STILL had squeaky Brakes and a Rattling speaker! I asked Chip to come ride with me as I was having him listen to my Rattling Speaker. At which time I was condescendingly told 'Maybe I shouldn't have the radio up so loud - It was slightly past HALF way (Harman Kardon Sound System). The Brakes have been cleaned and Pads Replaced, but from my front screen-Instrument Cluster( they reset just the rear pads ,so I am assuming the Front Pads were never done. When I asked - Really you're fine with me leaving with my car like this? Chip shrugged and sorry you are not satisfied! This is my First BMW and I am currently driving around with Squeaky Brakes and a Speaker that rattles. Not The “Ultimate Driving Machine” BMW claims. Hopefully there is a BMW Service Dept that takes pride in their work!!!!!!!!! Advantage Clear Lake BMW clearly does not.

October 15, 2016

"Very friendly "

- Gerber Lopez

Very Great customer service and very helpful in answering all of our questions and explaining everything very warm and welcoming invoronment ASK FOR ALEX ZENATI !!!!

New 2016 BMW 328i, $39488