Advantage BMW Clear Lake

400 Gulf Fwy S,
League City, Texas 77573
Advantage BMW Clear Lake Info
About Advantage BMW Clear Lake

Our Dealership has built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too. Thank you for visiting our website. We look forward to hearing from you. Our mission to selling cars on the internet is making the process enjoyable and easy. We look forward to working with you whether you are here in town or thousands of miles away. We not only carry the best pre-owned cars of all makes and models, but we also can assist you with your new car BMW needs, having a inventory unmatched by most other dealers. Our Parts and Service Departments are open Monday through Saturday for your convenience. Appointments are available and walk-ins are welcome. This way we can provide premier ownership experiences for our clients. We are challenged to do this by exceeding expectations through extraordinary employees and best practices. Majority of our pre-owned BMW's carry the BMW Certification, which brings along with it a 6 year / 100K miles warranty and roadside assistance. These cars go through a strict and rigorous process by a certified BMW technician to insure the car is in peak condition and ready for your enjoyment. Only a franchised BMW dealership can offer you this BMW Certification and warranty.

About Advantage BMW Clear Lake

shun1_bmw
9/13/2016

"Exceptional Customer Service!!"

Overall, Exceptional customer service from Dustin Bartley!!.. He was genuine and patient from the beginning!..I was sold within 20 mins, of being there. I was more then satisfied with the customer service, I received! Thanks again, Dustin. L.Kelly

Dustin Bartley

gdad
8/06/2016

"Mickey Winston Excellent Salesman"

This is our second BMW and we can't say nice enough things about that place, Mickey, Jacob, and Nathaniel. Why go anywhere else? We buy pre-owned and they are always so clean.

Mickey Winston

Chandra Brown
8/04/2016

"Greatest customer service ever!!😊☺"

I had the greatest experience ever!!! The staff was extremely helpful. Thanks to Mickey Winston and Nathaniel Dickout ..You guys are the best. Thank u so so much. I just love my car.

Mickey Winston

Fun1
8/04/2016

"Recent purchase "

Mickey Winston I really wanted to thank you for the painless and fun car buying experience. I am very pleased with your selling style. I've always been wary of car salesman, often with good reason, but you've helped to redefine the stereotype! Again, many thanks! Scott Keefer - Finance Manager I thoroughly enjoyed purchasing my G37 from Advantage BMW Clear Lake, which is something I could not say about most previous car-buying experiences! I really appreciate the great service. Thank you!

Mickey Winston and Scott Keefer

Judith Garcia
7/19/2016

"Harry Fernandez excellent service"

I had an issue with my car and after 2 years of trying to solve the issue with some other dealers, I went to Advantage BMW Midtown, I was lucky to find Harry, his is a very humble person with high technical competencies with BMW cars, his sincere advice make you take the right decision. He called me to provide the car diagnostic on time and with a right budget. His friendly attitude and kindly matters make you feel comfortable. I absolutely recommend Harry Fernandez, I had recommended him to some others friends and they have called to thanks me for recommending him. So if you have problem with a BMW car don’t hesitate to visit BMW midtown and look up for Harry. He is Awesome!!!! I found an Angle ..yes!!! because I was planning to sell my car which I love it. Now my car if Fix… yes!!!!

Harry Fernandez

Jlcomer85
6/27/2016

"Horrible service "

My best friend got her x5 here and it is a total lemon!! Do NoT go to this place and Definetly do NoT consider owning a bmw. The staff here has been ugly, rude, ignorant and non helpful with this vehicle. She just wants it fixed and has paid thousands of dollars and they still can't seem to fix the problem. I have been with her several times at this dealership and witnessed the terrible customer service. I will not refer anyone here much less a bmw. The x5 is a terrible ride and this staff and bmw has made it a miserable experience for her and several people I know. Do NoT own a bmw. They don't make them the way they used to.

Sheryle

RambartM
3/04/2016

"Worst service ever"

Worst experience on getting a new car! I bought a 328 I BMW 2015 here last November. The seller was amazing and really helpful (Dustin). My car after two weeks of running started to smell weird (actually like cat's pee). I suddenly started to get allergies with no reasons. After a month of owning the car, I went to the car wash, and the personnel from the car wash found mold underneath the carpet on the passenger's side. I thought at the beginning that they might have washed it before sell it to me, and they left the carpet wet. Two weeks later the same smell, and allergies started to come back, but this time it was even worse! There was a lake on the passengers side after two days of continuously rain. Finally I scheduled an appointment at the BMW on Katy freeway. The car was sold to me with a leak on the windshield. They didn't want to fix my car, because they didn't replace the windshield of my car, so the warranty didn't cover that. So I had to take it to league city where I actually bought my car. The car was fixed the first time. They did a horrible job, grease on my carpet, car was dirty and bad quality on the job ( so terrible) . Heather! My advisor handled it really well, and took my car back, and they worked on it again. This time the car had grease on top of the roof, the windshield was super dirty with hand prints, and the car had two scratches on the drivers side. Heather told me that the car was not fixed properly the first time, because they put a mechanic that was getting trained there to fix it. Could you imagined that? These are not a pair of shoes that I took there to get fixed or repaired! Cmon! After this huge issue , I sent Heather an email about the problem , and how bad, and scared I felt to take my car back there, and they haven't answered anything to me about all these issues. This is so sad to see! They sold me a car with an issue, that cost me a lot of my time and effort to be fixed. After the fixed it, they scratched it. A whole Combo (just full of bad consequences) . This is actually my worst experience on getting a new car. I actually feel scared to have to deal with this dealer again. So many negligent people that worked on my car! So sad!

Dustin, Heather

Advantage BMW Clear Lake responded to this review

March 07, 2016

We apologize for the situation, Heather has been unavailable for the past couple of days. Tim Nguyen our service manager has left a message at the number we have listed for you. If you would please contact Tim at 281-557-7000 so we can help resolve this matter as soon as possible.

pearls08
2/18/2016

"Recent purchase"

I recently purchased my second BMW from Cue Nadaraja and it was such a stress free experience. I felt at ease and was not pressured to make a decision to purchase. Mr. Nadaraja was extremely helpful, thoroughly knowledgable, and assisted in a very professional manner. I am extremely satisfied with my purchase and the great customer service that I received, not only from my sales person, but from every employee who assisted me with my purchase.

Cue Nadaraja, Nathaniel Dickout, Samantha Lindman

OneTw0
1/27/2016

"Humans are imperfect. "

Just bought my 4th BMW. 2nd from this location. As long as I drive this brand I will continue to buy from Clear Lake BMW. I love my service adviser Jason Creacy. Being that he was a Master Tech before a service adviser allows me to have faith in him. Most Service people feel like salesmen. Which is not a good thing. He is always upfront with me and even when issues arise that are out of the norm he goes above and beyond to rectify the issue. I could sit and talk to him all day even if it drove him nuts. I wouldn't trust anyone else to be honest about what service I needed as well as don't. I wish BMW would train their Employees the way Jason does business. Top notch in my book. Some people can't accept that cars are made by people that are imperfect. Issues will arise and with people like Jason they make things go much smoother. I hope the higher ups notice that his worth is of great importance to the company.

kg3000kg
1/06/2016

"never again!!!!!!!!!!"

I will never use this dealership again. Make sure when you are discussing problems and resolutions get it in writing. This assures that you and your service rep are on the same page. First issue with my car was that the brand new key the square piece that I paid 190.00 for would not synchronize to the vehicle including alarm also. So come to find out its an antenna. 1800.00. Next the car is being worked on I get a call the key still won't sync so they have to order another part but no guarantee that it will work. An extra 900.00. Pick the car up. The car starts but the key is not synced to the alarm. I talked to chip he goes let me talk to the tech. Chip comes back only to tell me. The alarm is another problem and they can take a look at it. Well that's what I thought this whole ordeal was about getting the key synchronized to the car so that it would start and that I would have keyless entry. NOT!!!! NEVER AGAIN!!! Money taken partial service rendered!!!!!!!!!

Chip

Advantage BMW Clear Lake responded to this review

January 07, 2016

We apologize we didn’t meet your expectations during your service visit to Advantage BMW Clear Lake. There was a progression of module issues which also had to be worked through once we got through the key fob not being recognized by the vehicle. Once all those situations were corrected then we could get the final issue of the vehicle not recognizing all the functions of the key fob. Tim Nguyen, Service Manager 281-557-7004

Reviews of Jason Creacy