Advantage Toyota Valley Stream

Marty Goldberg, Social Media Director, Advantage Toyota Valley Stream

Marty Goldberg

Social Media Director

February 23, 2017

"Easy-Peasy Two Car Lease"

- bkydspacemnkey

Had two expiring leases, had gone to several dealers to narrow down our choices, wanted to drive the Toyota Sienna one more time so we stopped by Advantage. We were immediately greeted @ the door by Basil, he was friendly, funny, got us to a car quickly covered all the features and benefits. Showed us several models in different trim levels, covered everything. He was well educated on his competition as well and had very specific reasons as to why we should go with his car over others. When it came time for the deal he was upfront, worked with us, listened to our concerns and helped us fit two new leases into our budget. . .

February 15, 2017

"New car purchase"

- Wendy84

Excellent The sales rep was very helpful and went over everything and answered all questions we needed answered and helped find vehicle that we wanted. I would definitely recommend this salesman to a family or friend.

February 03, 2017

"Best service and Best Price......go to Advantage Toyota"

- PatriciaM76

I bought a 2014 Toyota Camry on 1/31/2017. I was amazed at the incredible service I received. There was no "heavy" selling. They answered all the questions I had regarding the vehicle I wanted to buy and provided documents to show that what they were saying was in fact accurate. When I went to pick up my "new" car, I couldn't get the screws off the back license plate of my old car (because they were rusted on). I called Rudy Walker who was the salesman I dealt with, and he said to bring the car in and he would take care of it for me which he did. I finalized the deal with Erinson Duran and when I was ready to drive my "new" car off the lot, Rudy Walker offered to drive my old car with dealers plates to my home. He even arranged for another salesman to follow him so he could get back to the dealership...that really blew me away. So, if you want great service and the lowest price, I highly recommend Advantage Toyota.

2016 Toyota Rav4