Al Hendrickson Toyota

5201 West Sample Road,
Coconut Creek, Florida 33073
Al Hendrickson Toyota Info
About Al Hendrickson Toyota

hi south fl,WE HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR OVER 25 YEARS.WE ARE FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED.WE ARE ONE OF THE LARGEST TOYOTA DEALERS IN THE USA.WE ARE COMMITTED TO BE NUMBER 1 IN CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.GIVE US A CHANCE WHETHER YOU ARE IN THE MARKET FOR NEW OR USED CAR AND WE WANT LET YOU DOWN.WE PAY TOP DOLLAR FOR YOUR TRADE.WE HAVE OVER 700 NEWS CARS AVAILABLE AND OVER 300 USED CARS IN STOCK.CALL US TODAY AT 9549721100

About Al Hendrickson Toyota

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Amandajacquelyn
9/03/2015

"Quick, excellent service, great value! "

So I've finally figured out what vehicle I wanted after months of searching. Now it was time to do my research on what dealership I wanted to go to. I tried visiting what felt like every dealership that sold Toyotas in Broward and West Palm from Off Lease Only (I recommend you stay away from OLO!) Carmax, Lipton, Hollywood, Deerfield Beach and that doesn't even include all of the online shopping I did! I was honestly skeptical about even visiting Al Hendrickson, let alone purchasing my vehicle here due to the low ratings. But, a close friend of mine had just bought a truck there and he told me I should just go check it out. Soo, I thought, alright I'll see if they have what I want. I'll check their internet prices before I go and see what happens. Let me just give you my honest opinion...this place treated me so great! I've had my brand new Toyota Corolla S since May and I do not regret 1 thing about this car buying experience. My salesman was John Gali (sp.?), but I had a better experience with the Internet Sales manager Erik for sure. There was another gentlemen there, Zeke, and he's the one who really made it all happen. Anyways, they worked out a great deal for me. I told them I'd be back the next day and BOOM! The car was mine. I even brought my boyfriends mom with me and she ended up buying a car too! After we started talking about our experiences there, or neighbor went there, bought a new Toyota 4runner, and then our neighbors father went and bought a new Corolla! Talk about good word of mouth marketing along with good timing. Anyways, if you're reading this, then kudos to you for doing your research. Even if you're skeptical, I promise Al Hendrickson is worth the visit. They will not let you down. Just do your research, be firm, write down names, incentives/deals/numbers they throw at you and most importantly TRIPLE CHECK YOUR PAPERWORK (spelling, numbers, everything!) When you're getting ready to finance or purchase your vehicle. Just know that at the end of the day you're going to love your new vehicle and you'll know that you got the service and value you have been searching for.

John Gali, Erik Coxwell, Zeke Howes

cnado
8/15/2015

"Excellent Service"

We had the pleasure of working with Gary Premock. He was very professional, polite, kind and knowledgeable. He took excellent care of our son doing his car buying experience. Gary is an amazing salesman. It was truly a pleasure to work with him.

Gary Premock

Tony
8/14/2015

"people without character"

I bought a Corolla for my son. in July 2015. at the financial department, we agreed on a 36 months payments, no APR, they had a special 36 months free APR. When to go, I had the idea to check the VIN number. Surprise...DIDN'T MATCH. I came back to the financial department and he re-did the contract. I signed , didn't know that he changed it for 60 months payment. Adding almost $1400 . No change in registration and no change on tag number. He promised to resolve that over night. I had to go back after few days to change the registration and the tag number. I discovered the contract interest after one day after they re-did the registration.... MY OPINION.... THE WORSE CASE SCENARIO TO BUY FROM THEM. AVOID THESE PEOPLE IF YOU CAN!!!

Malik Madatali

tallchick001
8/11/2015

"Lied About Vehicle"

CON ARTIST!! Stay AWAY! They told me the Camry I was buying was a V6. They also kept the $1,000 rebate I was owed.

Do No Remember

Tiyotafan
8/06/2015

"Best price and service"

I was a cash buyer and they beat every other Toyota dealership for my rav 4. Best of all was the fact they stuck to their word on my out the door price and also the service was excellent. No complaints whatsoever.

Zeek and aaron

20051982
7/18/2015

"Really bad experience !!!!"

They put in my contract $3.000$ more whit out ask me . I found out home i come back next day To resolve it They take out the extra charge from my contract and make new one whit $ 3000$ Less Wuao Stey away from this dealer !!!!!!

Used Sale manager

Service Department
7/14/2015

"Service Department"

7-14-2015-I had an appointment with the alarm Hendrickson Toyota dealer. I arrived to the Service Department at 6:20am, and asked a young man by the name of Ted who works for the shuttle Department. As Mr. Ted guided me where to go until the Service Department opened up at 7:am. Mr Ted was prepping up the coffee area & putting out some bagels and morning snacks. In doing so he offered me some coffee and took the time to bring it to me. I work for the HILTON GARDEN INN in Miramar, Florida, in the reservation dept and it's the smallest details that count. It's nice to see a little customer eccentricity left in people Ted gets an A++++ FROM me Maria Morillo

Ted in the shuttle service dept. And Mr.Jared was great so was Mr. Fedner...

christie,harry
7/13/2015

"Paint. Poor paint job. Chipping."

I bought a 2014 Camry SE. White. Panel under the drivers side door is chipping paint and rear door on same side has some starting. Took to dealer. They took pics and sent to Toyota, supposibly, and were told this was normal and they would not pay to touch it up. It is a lease vehicle and I am sure when I turn the car in, I will get hit with a large paint bill. Very poor business. I will never own another Toyota product.

Albert Pratts

Nothappy
5/10/2015

"Not interested in selling"

Went in to see Camry and salesman said look thru Windows...did not offer to get keys very aloof about selling...asked about trunk size and was told a little bigger then corolla. We walked out. Never met a salesperson so disintetested. Going elsewhere

MikeSmiley
1/05/2015

"Hid accidents from us even though they made the repairs."

We recently purchased a car from this dealer. when we asked about the car's history, they pointed me to the carfax report linked the car's listing on their website. Nothing seemed wrong, and we were satisfied. After I purchased the car, I put the VIN# into Toyota's customer service website so that I could get updated on the maintenance schedule. I was able to pull up the car's previous maintenance records from Toyota, and saw that the car previously been in an accident, and repairs had been performed. To make things even more interesting, it was Al Hendrickson Toyota that was listed as making the repairs. Did they do anything illegal? I don't know...is that a crappy way to do business? ABSOLUTELY. Let this be a warning...Do not do business with this company!

Eric