Alexander Mini

Niello Mini

MINI of Concord

Diggarden123
1/28/2016

"found exactly what I wanted at Alexander Mini"

Michael was helpful from the moment I emailed, answered my questions and was so helpful even when I showed up without an appointment, felt very comfortable with him, got me a great price on my dream mini, and attended to a last minute issue on the spot!!!! Shop at Alexander Mini you won't be disappointed ?? Barbie Diaz

Michael Monteon

CP3O
11/14/2015

"Relax, take your car in for Service."

I am a long time customer. I've upgraded my cars twice to newer Minis via Nick Alexander Mini. The people make the place exceptional. Everyone I have talked with or worked with feel like a personal friend, who is giving me personal service. Even if the reason I've had to bring my car in, is irritating..... I always leave feeling glad I came in. I can't say enough good things about how everyone works to make your visit productive, economical as possible time and money wise and ultimately pleasant.it is best to call in, but if you must just drop in, due to an emergency, they will take care of you well.

Jonathan, Jerod, Rudy and Daniel.

ish54

"new purchase"

Alexander Mini Cooper experience was great.Extremely Happy with the car we got. Jon was very helpful , amazing person he knows his minis Definitely going to recommend this place to friends and family. The experience with Alexander Mini was the best I ever had.

jon

tennisfan4ever

"Great Service"

The service at Nick Alexander was excellent from start to finish. Karitza was amazing. She was very helpful and was always available to assist with any questions I had. Repairs were done in a timely manner and I got my car back in less than a week. I was very impressed with the final product/end result. The repairs done on my car were impeccable. I highly recommend this repair shop/collision center. They are thorough and they far exceeded my expectations. Juan was also very helpful in finalizing payment with the insurance company and following up to ensure that everything was taken care of. Thank you for your assistance. I'm a very sastisfied customer and if necessary I will definitely use you again. Sincerely, Dennis Phillips

Karitza, Juan

Joeyd45
10/01/2015

"First Time Buyer"

I had no complaints. David was very helpful and understanding. Put me in the car I really wanted. Love my mini and plan on staying with them.

David

sludgequack
7/09/2015

"Loyal to Nick Alexander for years"

My wife and I have had -- between the both of us -- 8 MINIs and one BMW from Nick Alexander. Their loyalty program and attentive service is unmatched. For the last 3 MINIs we have turned in our leases and worked with George Manjarrez, and he's been a no-nonsense easy-going guy, who remembers our loyalty to Nick over the years. There's no way we're going anywhere else for our next MINI.

George Manjarrez

Adripup
6/29/2015

"Ronnie and Mini Cooper team are great!!!"

They want you lo leave with a smile on you're face and that's exactly what they do, along with great customer service and they try to get you in and out faster then other dealers Steve from sales is also awesome and knows his stuff like the back of his hand. They all make the experience pleasant. Thank you team Mini Cooper

Steve OH, George Manjarrez and Ronnie!!!!

4Angels
6/06/2015

"Purchase"

Fantastic! Sales willing to spend time looking at different finance options without making you feel pressured. Also spent time with me going over the features before I left. They offer a free "second date" to further spend one on one time with you to explain the features. Special thanks to George and sherwin and my second date, Jorge! Worth the drive out to this dealership-they have a huge selection of vehicles.

George,sherwin,jorge

SandEd69
6/06/2015

"Check engine light & service"

Our service advisor Jonathan Aragon was excellent. He was very professional & courteous. I am also a Service Advisor & Jonathon treated us exactly the way we all wish to be treated. He is an asset to the Auto service industry.

Jonathan.

Miguel
3/11/2015

"New car "

Sales is great at nick Alexander mini they took care of me and showed that they cared.the sales and service department treated me very well definitely recommend friends and family to this dealer Jonathan is service is awesome as well.

Jonathan