Alexander Mini

MINI of Escondido

Gerard
2/23/2015

"Purchase "

Alexander Mini Cooper experience was great. Happy with the car I got. Ron was very helpful , amazing person . Definitely going to recommend this place to friends and family

Ronald

Crstlg
2/17/2015

"Excellent experience "

I had a wonderful experience I'm a person that ask a million questions Jonathan was so patient to answer every singleone with out rushing me and he answer then in detail to make sure I would understand exactly what was going to be done to my car thanks you so much

Jonathan

Erica
2/02/2015

"Best car shopping experience ever!"

I must say this was one of the best car shopping experiences ever! George and the rest of the guys were amazing! Very polite, friendly, and knowledgable about their product. I'm so incredibly happy and satisfied with their service.

George Manjarrez, Steve Oh, Sherwin

lfark
1/19/2015

"Best Dealership"

We are repeat customers and even though I live in Santa Monica, I am more than happy to make the little extra drive out to Alexander Mini. They have an outstanding team of sales and service. Couldn't be happier with my experience and my new Mini!

George, Steve & Sherwin

Bri
1/02/2015

"12/31/14 mini 4 door hardtop"

Had a great time negotiating with David! The car was perfect and sales were genuinely honest! Thanks for all the hard work team! Hope to visit again soon!

cowboyepic
12/25/2014

"So happy with everything."

I had great experience with both purchase and service. Jerome was our sales manager and he was so helpful in every aspect in purchasing a mini. He always made us feel comfortable and confident in everything, answered any questions genuinely. Ronnie is our service advisor and he is simply awesome. I seriously never felt so confident leaving my car for service/maintenance like I do with Ronnie and the team at nick alexander. I love mini even more now because of these guys and service they continue to provide.

Jerome, Ronnie

Michael
12/21/2014

"Exceeded my expectations. Great deal, lowest price."

Went looking for a Mini and did my research, checked out other dealerships. Went for a visit. Alexander Mini had many more Mini's to see than other dealerships. George M was great to have as a sales person. No pressure, and easy to work with. Got an AMAZING deal on a 2015 Countryman!! When I asked about getting stripes and few extras that the car didn't have, George made it happen and it didn't affect the bottom line. He went above and beyond what I expected, and I got a great deal that worked within my budget. HIGHLY recommend this place. LOVE my new Mini, fun to drive, and great extra features!

George Manjarrez

seanc1124
10/24/2014

"No tricks! No pressure!!! Fast, friendly service."

Salesman David I. took very good care of me. He listened to my needs and wants. I wanted to try out several models before I bought. When I had my top choices in mind he worked the best deals for me he could. (I know they were good because I had a family member who runs a dealership in another state check the numbers).

David I

mice6454
10/23/2014

"best staffed service dept in socal "

Bought my car here and have taken it for routine servicing over the past 4 years. the service manager and his staff are the reason I keep returning to Alexander.they dont try to sell you things you dont need like other dealerships.

Ivan and ronnie

3GM
9/26/2014

"awesome"

This is the best dealership from the sales department to the service dept. Always friendly, honest and excellent service. Danny Kim from the Sales Department is super patient, I had so many questions and called him so many times, he was honest and upfront with me while searching for my mini cooper and with his help we found just the right one. Ronnie Gripp from the Service dept is awesome, he always remembers me, very friendly and honest as we talk about what my Mini needs. I can not say enough about this dealership!!! I just love them. If you are in a market for a Mini Cooper please stop by, they can help you and they are HONEST!

Ronald Gripp and Danny Kim