Alexander Mini

South Bay MINI

Miguel
3/11/2015

"New car "

Sales is great at nick Alexander mini they took care of me and showed that they cared.the sales and service department treated me very well definitely recommend friends and family to this dealer Jonathan is service is awesome as well.

frecas91
3/11/2015

"Great experience"

My GF and I went there to buy our new first car. At first we were aware of dealing with American car dealers was not going to be an easy task but Ronald and Danny were honest from the beginning so things were very easy and smooth as possible. Its been more than a week we are enjoying mini's powerful engine :)) Thanks Ronald for being friendly and very helpful.

Roanld Szoke

Frank
3/04/2015

"Fanstastic GREAT SERVICE"

Great service! I Took my wife's car in for routine maint. and they took care of it with no issues. Walked in and out with a loaner for the day and I never have a problem taking it in for service. Thanks again!!!

Gerard
2/23/2015

"Purchase "

Alexander Mini Cooper experience was great. Happy with the car I got. Ron was very helpful , amazing person . Definitely going to recommend this place to friends and family

Ronald

Crstlg
2/17/2015

"Excellent experience "

I had a wonderful experience I'm a person that ask a million questions Jonathan was so patient to answer every singleone with out rushing me and he answer then in detail to make sure I would understand exactly what was going to be done to my car thanks you so much

Erica
2/02/2015

"Best car shopping experience ever!"

I must say this was one of the best car shopping experiences ever! George and the rest of the guys were amazing! Very polite, friendly, and knowledgable about their product. I'm so incredibly happy and satisfied with their service.

George Manjarrez, Steve Oh, Sherwin

lfark
1/19/2015

"Best Dealership"

We are repeat customers and even though I live in Santa Monica, I am more than happy to make the little extra drive out to Alexander Mini. They have an outstanding team of sales and service. Couldn't be happier with my experience and my new Mini!

George, Steve & Sherwin

Bri
1/02/2015

"12/31/14 mini 4 door hardtop"

Had a great time negotiating with David! The car was perfect and sales were genuinely honest! Thanks for all the hard work team! Hope to visit again soon!

cowboyepic
12/25/2014

"So happy with everything."

I had great experience with both purchase and service. Jerome was our sales manager and he was so helpful in every aspect in purchasing a mini. He always made us feel comfortable and confident in everything, answered any questions genuinely. Ronnie is our service advisor and he is simply awesome. I seriously never felt so confident leaving my car for service/maintenance like I do with Ronnie and the team at nick alexander. I love mini even more now because of these guys and service they continue to provide.

Jerome, Ronnie

Michael
12/21/2014

"Exceeded my expectations. Great deal, lowest price."

Went looking for a Mini and did my research, checked out other dealerships. Went for a visit. Alexander Mini had many more Mini's to see than other dealerships. George M was great to have as a sales person. No pressure, and easy to work with. Got an AMAZING deal on a 2015 Countryman!! When I asked about getting stripes and few extras that the car didn't have, George made it happen and it didn't affect the bottom line. He went above and beyond what I expected, and I got a great deal that worked within my budget. HIGHLY recommend this place. LOVE my new Mini, fun to drive, and great extra features!

George Manjarrez