Alexander Mini

Alexander Mini Info

South Bay MINI

sludgequack
7/09/2015

"Loyal to Nick Alexander for years"

My wife and I have had -- between the both of us -- 8 MINIs and one BMW from Nick Alexander. Their loyalty program and attentive service is unmatched. For the last 3 MINIs we have turned in our leases and worked with George Manjarrez, and he's been a no-nonsense easy-going guy, who remembers our loyalty to Nick over the years. There's no way we're going anywhere else for our next MINI.

George Manjarrez

Adripup
6/29/2015

"Ronnie and Mini Cooper team are great!!!"

They want you lo leave with a smile on you're face and that's exactly what they do, along with great customer service and they try to get you in and out faster then other dealers Steve from sales is also awesome and knows his stuff like the back of his hand. They all make the experience pleasant. Thank you team Mini Cooper

Steve OH, George Manjarrez and Ronnie!!!!

4Angels
6/06/2015

"Purchase"

Fantastic! Sales willing to spend time looking at different finance options without making you feel pressured. Also spent time with me going over the features before I left. They offer a free "second date" to further spend one on one time with you to explain the features. Special thanks to George and sherwin and my second date, Jorge! Worth the drive out to this dealership-they have a huge selection of vehicles.

George,sherwin,jorge

SandEd69
6/06/2015

"Check engine light & service"

Our service advisor Jonathan Aragon was excellent. He was very professional & courteous. I am also a Service Advisor & Jonathon treated us exactly the way we all wish to be treated. He is an asset to the Auto service industry.

Jonathan.

Miguel
3/11/2015

"New car "

Sales is great at nick Alexander mini they took care of me and showed that they cared.the sales and service department treated me very well definitely recommend friends and family to this dealer Jonathan is service is awesome as well.

frecas91
3/11/2015

"Great experience"

My GF and I went there to buy our new first car. At first we were aware of dealing with American car dealers was not going to be an easy task but Ronald and Danny were honest from the beginning so things were very easy and smooth as possible. Its been more than a week we are enjoying mini's powerful engine :)) Thanks Ronald for being friendly and very helpful.

Roanld Szoke

Frank
3/04/2015

"Fanstastic GREAT SERVICE"

Great service! I Took my wife's car in for routine maint. and they took care of it with no issues. Walked in and out with a loaner for the day and I never have a problem taking it in for service. Thanks again!!!

Gerard
2/23/2015

"Purchase "

Alexander Mini Cooper experience was great. Happy with the car I got. Ron was very helpful , amazing person . Definitely going to recommend this place to friends and family

Ronald

Crstlg
2/17/2015

"Excellent experience "

I had a wonderful experience I'm a person that ask a million questions Jonathan was so patient to answer every singleone with out rushing me and he answer then in detail to make sure I would understand exactly what was going to be done to my car thanks you so much

Erica
2/02/2015

"Best car shopping experience ever!"

I must say this was one of the best car shopping experiences ever! George and the rest of the guys were amazing! Very polite, friendly, and knowledgable about their product. I'm so incredibly happy and satisfied with their service.

George Manjarrez, Steve Oh, Sherwin