Alexander Mini

Alexander Mini
Alexander Mini Info

South Bay MINI

MINI of Escondido

"No tricks! No pressure!!! Fast, friendly service."

Salesman David I. took very good care of me. He listened to my needs and wants. I wanted to try out several models before I bought. When I had my top choices in mind he worked the best deals for me he could. (I know they were good because I had a family member who runs a dealership in another state check the numbers).

David I

"best staffed service dept in socal "

Bought my car here and have taken it for routine servicing over the past 4 years. the service manager and his staff are the reason I keep returning to Alexander.they dont try to sell you things you dont need like other dealerships.

Ivan and ronnie

"awesome"

This is the best dealership from the sales department to the service dept. Always friendly, honest and excellent service. Danny Kim from the Sales Department is super patient, I had so many questions and called him so many times, he was honest and upfront with me while searching for my mini cooper and with his help we found just the right one. Ronnie Gripp from the Service dept is awesome, he always remembers me, very friendly and honest as we talk about what my Mini needs. I can not say enough about this dealership!!! I just love them. If you are in a market for a Mini Cooper please stop by, they can help you and they are HONEST!

Ronald Gripp and Danny Kim

"Wonderful! No complaints."

Ivan from Service Department was awesome! No waiting time, straight to business. He facilitated/helped us get a loaner car even though we were told before that they're out of them but he said he'd look again on the day of service and voila! We got one. Ivan also made sure our vehicle needs we're attended to promptly. Can't complain, we're happy.

Ivan (service advisor)

"great service mgr"

Bought my car here and due to great service always come back. Service Mgr reflects integrity and always helpful. Never unneeded repairs recommended like with previous cars. Great place

Ivan best service Mgr ever

"Quality of service "

I have always received excellent service from everyone associated with Nick Alexander, from their sales staff to their service department. I have purchased two (2) new vehicles from Nick Alexander in the past 4 years, the primary reason why I made the second purchase from Nick Alexander was because of the overall service I have always received from them. I hope that this attitude towards customer service does not change, it is hard to find a reputable car dealer that you can get a fair deal from and walk away not wondering if you got taken.

Ivan Montejano

"Warm Service"

Customer service here is wonderful! They are very attentive to detail. Ronnie kept me involved every step of the way letting me know what was wrong with the car and when I could pick it up.

Ronny

"Great Experience "

David helped my wife and I get the best price on our new MINI. He was great to work with and the overall leasing process was very comfortable. We visited a couple MINI dealerships and MINI ALEXANDER was by far the best in service and inventory. They now have loyal customers in us.

David

"Nick Alexander Mini is awesome!"

Loved this place. Drove from anaheim to LA because they provided such excellent customer service. Place was up to date and prompt with returning emails. Thanks again Jerome!

Jerome

"perfection"

I called the dealership on Saturday after seeing a deal too good to be true on the mini website. David reassured me that it was a real deal. He text me pictures of the car. I met him the following day. To make a long story short, I could not have asked for a better experience. He gave me all the time I needed. He was informative, but not at all pushy even though I was there after closing (oops!) I bought the car and love it! Thanks to everyone who stayed until my deal was done...ON MOTHERS DAY. You were fantastic!

David