Alexander Mini

MINI of Escondido

lfark
1/19/2015

"Best Dealership"

We are repeat customers and even though I live in Santa Monica, I am more than happy to make the little extra drive out to Alexander Mini. They have an outstanding team of sales and service. Couldn't be happier with my experience and my new Mini!

George, Steve & Sherwin

Bri
1/02/2015

"12/31/14 mini 4 door hardtop"

Had a great time negotiating with David! The car was perfect and sales were genuinely honest! Thanks for all the hard work team! Hope to visit again soon!

cowboyepic
12/25/2014

"So happy with everything."

I had great experience with both purchase and service. Jerome was our sales manager and he was so helpful in every aspect in purchasing a mini. He always made us feel comfortable and confident in everything, answered any questions genuinely. Ronnie is our service advisor and he is simply awesome. I seriously never felt so confident leaving my car for service/maintenance like I do with Ronnie and the team at nick alexander. I love mini even more now because of these guys and service they continue to provide.

Jerome, Ronnie

Michael
12/21/2014

"Exceeded my expectations. Great deal, lowest price."

Went looking for a Mini and did my research, checked out other dealerships. Went for a visit. Alexander Mini had many more Mini's to see than other dealerships. George M was great to have as a sales person. No pressure, and easy to work with. Got an AMAZING deal on a 2015 Countryman!! When I asked about getting stripes and few extras that the car didn't have, George made it happen and it didn't affect the bottom line. He went above and beyond what I expected, and I got a great deal that worked within my budget. HIGHLY recommend this place. LOVE my new Mini, fun to drive, and great extra features!

George Manjarrez

seanc1124
10/24/2014

"No tricks! No pressure!!! Fast, friendly service."

Salesman David I. took very good care of me. He listened to my needs and wants. I wanted to try out several models before I bought. When I had my top choices in mind he worked the best deals for me he could. (I know they were good because I had a family member who runs a dealership in another state check the numbers).

David I

mice6454
10/23/2014

"best staffed service dept in socal "

Bought my car here and have taken it for routine servicing over the past 4 years. the service manager and his staff are the reason I keep returning to Alexander.they dont try to sell you things you dont need like other dealerships.

Ivan and ronnie

3GM
9/26/2014

"awesome"

This is the best dealership from the sales department to the service dept. Always friendly, honest and excellent service. Danny Kim from the Sales Department is super patient, I had so many questions and called him so many times, he was honest and upfront with me while searching for my mini cooper and with his help we found just the right one. Ronnie Gripp from the Service dept is awesome, he always remembers me, very friendly and honest as we talk about what my Mini needs. I can not say enough about this dealership!!! I just love them. If you are in a market for a Mini Cooper please stop by, they can help you and they are HONEST!

Ronald Gripp and Danny Kim

Panangred
7/21/2014

"Wonderful! No complaints."

Ivan from Service Department was awesome! No waiting time, straight to business. He facilitated/helped us get a loaner car even though we were told before that they're out of them but he said he'd look again on the day of service and voila! We got one. Ivan also made sure our vehicle needs we're attended to promptly. Can't complain, we're happy.

Ivan (service advisor)

mikeinlaca
7/20/2014

"great service mgr"

Bought my car here and due to great service always come back. Service Mgr reflects integrity and always helpful. Never unneeded repairs recommended like with previous cars. Great place

Ivan best service Mgr ever

SergioPinon
6/15/2014

"Quality of service "

I have always received excellent service from everyone associated with Nick Alexander, from their sales staff to their service department. I have purchased two (2) new vehicles from Nick Alexander in the past 4 years, the primary reason why I made the second purchase from Nick Alexander was because of the overall service I have always received from them. I hope that this attitude towards customer service does not change, it is hard to find a reputable car dealer that you can get a fair deal from and walk away not wondering if you got taken.

Ivan Montejano