Alexandria Auto Mart

Alexandria Auto Mart
Alexandria Auto Mart Info

Brookside Motors Inc

Bud's Auto Sales

"Bought vehicle and not even month later had to purchase..."

Bought vehicle and not even month later had to purchase battery and put new rear end in vehicle. Would not recommend buying vehicles here.

Barry

"I would just like to update my review. After the vehicle..."

I would just like to update my review. After the vehicle was looked over by my mechanic the problem wasn't even the problem that was first indicated rather it was the engine had blown. I called Mr. Aungst explained the situation and he agreed to pay for half of the replacement engine, I was hoping he would honor the cost of the entirety of labor and parts. However I am satisfied that he offered to help in some manner. All in all I made a judgment call out frustration and would like to acknowledge that the dealer did work with me to make things right.

barry aungst

"Sold me a 1999 Subaru Forester and somehow hid an engine..."

Sold me a 1999 Subaru Forester and somehow hid an engine rod knock (mechanic said either really heavy oil, too much oil, or another additive). After the first oil change the noise started almost immediately. Funny that he only offers a 1000 mile warranty, now you know why. Took it to the dealership right after that oil change (right from my mechanic who has done many oil changes on my other subaru) to get it changed again to eliminate my mechanic for certain. Also the milage on all the paper work didn't match the milage on the odometer and the owner was not concerned about it (134941 on the paperwork, 135095 on the odo when I left the lot). He said he would still honor 1000 miles from when I took it off the lot, but in court you can bet he would only stand on the paperwork number. Finally they called me 10 days after I paid all that I owe on the car asking where my payment was. I paid for everything except about $400 which was due 10-1 (paid 9-29). I get a call 10-10 wonder where the payment was. Looked up on my account online and was staring at a canceled check deposited by them on 9-30. They also had the price of the car listed online $150 cheaper than he started at with me at the dealership.

Owner