All American Chevrolet of San Angelo

203 North Bryant Blvd,
San Angelo, Texas 76903
All American Chevrolet of San Angelo Info
About All American Chevrolet of San Angelo

All American Chevrolet of San Angelo is focused on providing customers with an honest and simpler buying and service experience. We are giving customers straightforward information so that they can make confident decisions. All American Chevrolet of San Angelo joined the Lithia Motors family of dealerships in January 2002 after being acquired from Lynn-Rich Management, Inc. The facility underwent an extensive remodel in late 2012 as part of a General Motors brand initiative. All American Chevrolet of San Angelo, located in the Concho Valley, near the surrounding areas of Abilene, Brownwood, Ballinger, Robert Lee, Sweetwater, Miles, Mertzon and Bronte, Texas. We feature the largest selection of new Chevrolet cars, trucks and SUVs, Certified Chevrolet vehicles and pre-owned cars, trucks and SUVs. Our inventory includes new models such as the Chevrolet Avalanche, Colorado, Corvette, Cruze, Equinox, Impala, Malibu, Silverado, Sonic, Suburban, Tahoe, Traverse and Volt.

About All American Chevrolet of San Angelo

mary llou garcia
9/30/2015

"Very satisfied and Bless"

I want to Thank sales man J. B.SADLER For the help he gave use to get our.Dodge Journey.it is just perfect for our family. Thank You, Misty perez,

J.B SADLER.

camarolover2015
9/18/2015

"We Love our Chevy Camaro!!! "

We visited this Chevy dealership on two separate occasions. The first time was to help our friend Sahavnnah who had car troubles. Brian Ramirez was her salesman and helped her pick out the perfect car for her. He stayed after hours getting all the paper work signed. He was also nice enough to take us to the gas station to fill up her tank and bought us drinks! Their staff is amazing!!! Two weeks later, my husband and I went to the same Chevy dealership and requested Brian as our salesman again. We ended up getting the 2015 Chevy Camaro and love it! Brian is an awesome salesman! I HIGHLY recommend him. :) 5 stars for you Brian! We are first time buyers and would recommend this dealership over Toyota.

Brian Ramirez

Angelica A
9/11/2015

"great experience"

We had an easy fast process and they worked with us to get an affordable dp and monthly payments even staying after hours to wait on us

hector and christian

atala08
9/10/2015

"Chevy Malibu 2015 "

Ernest Garcia came and greeted us and asked if we needed help purchasing a car. He was a great car saleman. He took his time with us answered our questions and made sure we got a great deal.

melruiz15
9/03/2015

"Purchase vehicle. "

My husband and I went in to just look and of course we ended up leaving with what we wanted. Big thank you to Chris and Daniel. You guys are awesome!! We will definitely be coming back for our next vehicle. Adrian & Melissa Ruiz

Chris

peralestoni
8/06/2015

"2015 Chevy Trax"

Anthony was a great salesman and got me the best deal! I had a 2012 Chevy Equinox to trade in and wanted to get a newer vehicle. He was patient with me as I went back and forth on various options. Since 2001, All American Chevrolet of San Angelo, has been the only dealership that I have bought my SUV's from, all 3 of them. Rudy, from the Service Dept., has always taken great care of my vehicles when I take them in for maintenance and always provides quality customer service. I will keep coming back!

Xio
8/01/2015

"Great service"

Walked in late in the day just to look around. Steve the salesman took his time with us Answered all our questions, his attentiveness at the end of the day really impressed us. Jesse Sides worked with us and got us what we were wanting.

Steve Salazar

Amarotl12
7/31/2015

"Wonderful Experience"

I had a great first time car buying experience. I did not feel pressured at all, and my overall experience was great. I actually had fun buying my very own truck!

Thomas Stubbs

Brenda2015
7/30/2015

"Awesome Customer Service"

I based my rating on the customer service that was provided to us by Chris deleon! He is a GREAT salesman and we would sure go back in the future!!

Chris Deleon was our awesome salesman!!

Rmarkm24
7/26/2015

"Service, Not as good as it should be... And discounts ..."

I went into your service department to have a tire fixed. After waiting over an hour, the serviceman came back and told me essentially that the tire needed to be replaced. I griped and grumbled and said that I couldn't understand why cactus thorns penetrated what is "supposed to be" an off road, on road tire! At any rate, I told the repairman that I guess he had to replace it and I gave him permission and I agreed to the price that he quoted. After getting my car back I compared prices with a previous incident of having to replace a tire on that same car. The previous incident happened about a year earlier. Anyway, the charges were about identical, except the previous year, I was given a $35.19 discount and I went back inside and asked management that I be given that same discount. (Compare invoice # 627910 Tag 167 with Invoice # 655807 Tag # T877. At any rate, the total price difference was $25.51. All your management could seem to do, Both the service manager and the sales manager, was to tell me why they couldn't give me the discount. I told both managers (at two separate times because they were at different locations when I talked with them) that having not received the discount was going to cause me to have a negative impression about the dealership. Had there been a price difference on the tire, that would have been an entirely different situation. Because I have an oil change agreement with your company, I will continue to see All American Chevrolet from time to time... BUT I'm not pleased with how I was talked down to and pretty much had management's shoulders shrugged at me By BOTH managers... UNBELIEVABLE!

Reviews of Tim  McFadin