All American Chevrolet of San Angelo

Good

All American Chevrolet of San Angelo

All American Chevrolet of San Angelo Info
About All American Chevrolet of San Angelo

All American Chevrolet of San Angelo is focused on providing customers with an honest and simpler buying and service experience. We are giving customers straightforward information so that they can make confident decisions. All American Chevrolet of San Angelo joined the Lithia Motors family of dealerships in January 2002 after being acquired from Lynn-Rich Management, Inc. The facility underwent an extensive remodel in late 2012 as part of a General Motors brand initiative. All American Chevrolet of San Angelo, located in the Concho Valley, near the surrounding areas of Abilene, Brownwood, Ballinger, Robert Lee, Sweetwater, Miles, Mertzon and Bronte, Texas. We feature the largest selection of new Chevrolet cars, trucks and SUVs, Certified Chevrolet vehicles and pre-owned cars, trucks and SUVs. Our inventory includes new models such as the Chevrolet Avalanche, Colorado, Corvette, Cruze, Equinox, Impala, Malibu, Silverado, Sonic, Suburban, Tahoe, Traverse and Volt.

About All American Chevrolet of San Angelo

"jamie troncoso and the staff at all american chevy were..."

jamie troncoso and the staff at all american chevy were friendly easy to talk to,showed me exactly what i asked for.The loan department went smooth as it could possible go.Im very happy with my truck and the decision to choose all american and choose jamie troncoso as a sells person.

jamie troncoso

"Kimberly was very professional and helpful. We enjoyed..."

Kimberly was very professional and helpful. We enjoyed our experience purchasing a new vehicle. Kimberly took the time to look for the truck we wanted even in the bitter cold.

Kimberly O'Byrne

"My husband and I both bought new vehicles from this..."

My husband and I both bought new vehicles from this dealership recently, and I don't think we will shop anywhere else. Jerrod was friendly, NOT pushy, and approached his customers in a manner that made you feel comfortable that he would take care of you. He did not pressure us into buying anything we weren't ok with and did his best to get us what we wanted for the price we wanted. Being female, I was perfectly comfortable dealing with him alone, even though it took us 6 hours to come to an agreement. We were pleasantly suprised with our car buying experience at All American Chevrolet of San Angelo.

Jerrod Denton

"I went by the dealership once and said I'd come back...."

I went by the dealership once and said I'd come back. They sent me one email about my trade in and I set up an appt to go back. I went to the appt w/ my 3 kids all under age 7 and by myself. We spent about 2 hours there, took a test drive to see my husband. Then we both went back to sign the papers. They made us an offer we couldn't say no to. We left w/ the car of my dreams. My kids have never been happier in the car and that's why I'm so thankful for Jamie and all American Chevrolet of San Angelo.

Jamie Troncosco

"Shawn was very patient with us over two days negotiation..."

Shawn was very patient with us over two days negotiation and many changes of mind for my husband and myself. We finally chose a new purchase due to his gentle and intelligent observations of our lifestyle and needs. We would recommend him to our friends!

shawn miller

"I had several issues with my car and was extremely upset!..."

I had several issues with my car and was extremely upset! All my frustrations were gone when I was greeted with a warm smile and friendly handshake from Rudy Zavala. He made me feel very important and went above and beyond to help! If I ever have any more problems, my first call will be to Rudy and I urge anyone else to do the same! Fast, friendly, and reliable!

Rudy Zavala

"I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR A GOOD USED CAR OR EVEN A BRAND..."

I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR A GOOD USED CAR OR EVEN A BRAND NEW CAR IF AFFORDABLE. ANTHONY HAS WORKED WITH ME FOR SEVERAL WEEKS AND BINGO!!!!! HE CALLED ME MONDAY DEC.5,2011 AND SAID HE HAD SOMETHING TO SHOW ME IF I COULD COME DOWN TO THE DEALERSHIP LATER THAT AFTERNOON. FOR SOME REASON I FELT I HAD TO CHECK IT OUT SO DOWN I WENT. OH BOY!!!!!! YEP. YOU GUESSED IT. A NEW CHEV. SONIC. BLACK IN COLOR AND LOADED. I FELL IN LOVE. NOT WITH ANTHONY BUT THE LITTLE SONIC. THANKS ANTHONY. COULDN'T HAVE AFFORDED MY NEW CAR WITHOUT ALL YOUR GREAT HELP. I' LL REMEMBER YOU FOR YEARS TO COME(IF I LIVE THAT LONG)JUST KIDDING. THANKS AGAIN ANTHONY. I'LL SEE YOU SOON WITH A PLATE OF HOMEMADE BROWINES. JOAN(NANNY) BRUTON.

Anthony Villarreal

"Was met with a friendly handshake and smile. Felt no..."

Was met with a friendly handshake and smile. Felt no preassure what so ever. We bought two new vechicles this year. Very happy with sales Jamie Troncoso. Would recommend this dealership to my friends & family. Thank You Coronado Family.

Jamie Troncoso

"We had an issue with our Tahoe and was extremely..."

We had an issue with our Tahoe and was extremely frustrated. We took our vehicle to Cody Martin and he was very concerned about our problems and made our concern his #1 priority and went out of his way, in a timely manner, and above and beyond my expectations. Whenever I have a question or problem with my vehicle I will not hesitate to call Cody. I urge all of you to do the same when you have a problem with your vehicle.

Cody Martin

"Kimberly was awesome! She went above and beyond from the..."

Kimberly was awesome! She went above and beyond from the 1st moment i pulled in. She greeted me at my vehicle, which I appreciated, with a smile. That smile didn't go away the entire time I dealt with Kim. She worked very hard in finding the right car for me and continued to work hard for me after the sale was closed to ensure that I was happy. Kimberly is the type of employee I would want working for or beside me.

Kimberly O'Byrne