All American Chevrolet of San Angelo

203 N Bryant Blvd,
San Angelo, Texas 76903
All American Chevrolet of San Angelo Info
About All American Chevrolet of San Angelo

All American Chevrolet of San Angelo is focused on providing customers with an honest and simpler buying and service experience. We are giving customers straightforward information so that they can make confident decisions. All American Chevrolet of San Angelo joined the Lithia Motors family of dealerships in January 2002 after being acquired from Lynn-Rich Management, Inc. The facility underwent an extensive remodel in late 2012 as part of a General Motors brand initiative. All American Chevrolet of San Angelo, located in the Concho Valley, near the surrounding areas of Abilene, Brownwood, Ballinger, Robert Lee, Sweetwater, Miles, Mertzon and Bronte, Texas. We feature the largest selection of new Chevrolet cars, trucks and SUVs, Certified Chevrolet vehicles and pre-owned cars, trucks and SUVs. Our inventory includes new models such as the Chevrolet Avalanche, Colorado, Corvette, Cruze, Equinox, Impala, Malibu, Silverado, Sonic, Suburban, Tahoe, Traverse and Volt.

About All American Chevrolet of San Angelo

annalisa.harris
8/22/2012

"Mark Jones is a friendly, responsible, charasmatic, young..."

Mark Jones is a friendly, responsible, charasmatic, young man that will work for you!! I am happy to recommend him to my friends & family. In fact, I have already!! Keep up the good work Mark.

juli.whittington
8/22/2012

"I've now bought TWO fabulous cars from this dealership,..."

I've now bought TWO fabulous cars from this dealership, and both times have been very pleasant experiences. I was pleasantly greeted and help imediatly upon my arrival, and the customer service since then has been outstanding. both Rusty and Anthony are excellent salesmen to do business with! I will recommend this dealership to all my friends! ;)

mcarmen02390
8/20/2012

"This dealership is great. I had a wonderful experience..."

This dealership is great. I had a wonderful experience and my car salesman was fantastic. I was extremely satisfied with my purchase and I will be recommending others to go and see Anthony Villarreal.

HillaryMaree
8/16/2012

"Victor was super friendly and very knowledgeable. His..."

Victor was super friendly and very knowledgeable. His customer service was excellent he made me feel like a person not just a customer. Ill definitely be coming to him for my next purchase. I've recommended him to friends and family.

ccuellar
8/16/2012

"Victor is amazing at his job! He's a very polite and..."

Victor is amazing at his job! He's a very polite and knowledgeable young man. He could answer all my questions and helped get me into a car that was perfect for me! I would definately recommend him to friends and family. He was also very professional, which is something I have not seen at other dealerships. He was very attentive and seemed to genuinely care about my experience and helping me get my car!

laurapdelacruz002
8/16/2012

"Great customer service!!! Prompt. Courteous and great..."

Great customer service!!! Prompt. Courteous and great deal! IM pleased with my new 2012 Cruze. I will defenitely refer my friends and family to visit All American and Victor. He is a great assert to your facility. Great job Vic!!

mcoday
8/16/2012

"Best service ever! I just bought a new truck from Victor..."

Best service ever! I just bought a new truck from Victor Estrada at All American Chevrolet of San Angelo. Can't say enough great things about the attention and service i received from Victor, the sales team, and the finance department! Unbelievable! I had been working with a salesperson at another dealership, but he wouldn't return phone calls and didn't move on getting me the truck i wanted when i asked him to. The other salesman kept trying to push a different pickup on me and had to keep asking what features i really wanted several times. Victor got me financed at a lower rate than i had been given by the other dealership in Odessa, got me the truck i called him about, AND delivered it to my house in Odessa in less than 24 hours from the time i first called All American Chevrolet of San Angelo! THAT is service you don't find many places! I tell all my friends, family, and coworkers, if you're shopping for a new car or truck, call Victor Estrada at All American Chevrolet of San Amgelo! Super impressed! Wowed! Not many things shock me anymore, but this was the ultimate in customer service! Thanks Victor! Thanks All American Chevrolet of San Angelo! Matt Coday Odessa, Texas

Victor Estrada

jnndrums
8/16/2012

"victor was very polite!the whole overall experience was..."

victor was very polite!the whole overall experience was great!awesome sales person great guy!! great attitude always helpful.i would go back again to this dealership and i would recommend this place to my friends.

BNikolauk
6/14/2012

"always friendly and try to accomodate any situation. ..."

always friendly and try to accomodate any situation. Both of these guys have been very helpful to me through the years. Because of them I will always start at this dealership each time I start car shopping or need work done on a car.

Charlieboy
6/14/2012

"Most car dealers call multiple times to push me to buy a..."

Most car dealers call multiple times to push me to buy a car. Anthony did very well on giving me my space and allowed me to shop around on my time. He got me into a car that I wanted and did not pressure me into buying a car.

Reviews of Anthony Villarreal