All American Chevrolet of San Angelo

203 N Bryant Blvd,
San Angelo, Texas 76903
All American Chevrolet of San Angelo Info
About All American Chevrolet of San Angelo

All American Chevrolet of San Angelo is focused on providing customers with an honest and simpler buying and service experience. We are giving customers straightforward information so that they can make confident decisions. All American Chevrolet of San Angelo joined the Lithia Motors family of dealerships in January 2002 after being acquired from Lynn-Rich Management, Inc. The facility underwent an extensive remodel in late 2012 as part of a General Motors brand initiative. All American Chevrolet of San Angelo, located in the Concho Valley, near the surrounding areas of Abilene, Brownwood, Ballinger, Robert Lee, Sweetwater, Miles, Mertzon and Bronte, Texas. We feature the largest selection of new Chevrolet cars, trucks and SUVs, Certified Chevrolet vehicles and pre-owned cars, trucks and SUVs. Our inventory includes new models such as the Chevrolet Avalanche, Colorado, Corvette, Cruze, Equinox, Impala, Malibu, Silverado, Sonic, Suburban, Tahoe, Traverse and Volt.

About All American Chevrolet of San Angelo

Charlieboy
6/14/2012

"Most car dealers call multiple times to push me to buy a..."

Most car dealers call multiple times to push me to buy a car. Anthony did very well on giving me my space and allowed me to shop around on my time. He got me into a car that I wanted and did not pressure me into buying a car.

casketsforcheep
5/19/2012

"I just want to let San Angelo know that All American..."

I just want to let San Angelo know that All American Chevrolet has a horrible service team, They try and make you belive that they fixed your vehicle, I have taken in my Suburban to many times and they cant fix it, and the general manager Paul Hatcher is a rude cocky person, who in reality doesnt care about consumers or if they are experiencing trouble with a car or truck purchase. I dont recommend the service team at All American Chevrolet of San Angelo, it seems like the service team doesnt have the training needed to properly diagnose and repair vehicles, my next step is gonna be submitting a complaint to the Lithia Motors corporate office in Medford Oregon and explain exactly all the hassle ive been experiencing

All American Chevrolet of San Angelo responded to this review

June 05, 2012

I have read your review and I am sorry to hear that you have not been satisfied with your experience at our dealership. We are committed to providing exceptional customer service, so I apologize that we have failed to do so in your case. Without knowing the details of your experience I cannot know what I might have said or done to offend you, but I would appreciate the opportunity to make it right. Please contact me at your convenience. Thank you, Paul Hatcher, General Manager (325) 653-2277 PHatcher@lithia.com

April1991
4/12/2012

"When I arrived to the dealership, I was greeted by a..."

When I arrived to the dealership, I was greeted by a friendly smiling face and his name was Manuel Munoz. After explaining to Mr. Munoz what type of vehicle I was looking for he then directed me to a few vehicle. After test driving a couple of vehicles I decided to leave the dealership in consideration with speaking to my husband. After him having much patience with me i would have to give this young gentlemen a huge compliment on his effort.

GabeRevere
4/11/2012

"I came in unsure about what I wanted but the guys helped..."

I came in unsure about what I wanted but the guys helped me find the perfect truck and then made sure it was in my price range. They took great care of me and my family. Keefer was a great salesman and I recommend him to everyone!

All American Chevrolet of San Angelo responded to this review

April 11, 2012

Gabe, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at All American Chevrolet of San Angelo. I'm happy to hear that Keefer was able to help make it a good one. Paul Hatcher, General Manager

johnseaton
2/06/2012

"Jamie Troncoso made the deal. He was open, upfront, and..."

Jamie Troncoso made the deal. He was open, upfront, and straightforward with his responses to my questions. He was a real gentleman throughout the purchase process. He promptly returned phone calls even after the sale. I will recommend him to my friends who may be looking for a new vehicle.

Jamie Troncoso

kingkuer1
1/18/2012

"Got there to turn in a leased vechicle and drove out with..."

Got there to turn in a leased vechicle and drove out with a new one! Jamie was very helpful and Jesse knows my wife and a bunch of people from Sonora, Texas! Thank You all so much.

Jamie Troncoso & Jesse Sides

david rivera
1/11/2012

"jamie troncoso and the staff at all american chevy were..."

jamie troncoso and the staff at all american chevy were friendly easy to talk to,showed me exactly what i asked for.The loan department went smooth as it could possible go.Im very happy with my truck and the decision to choose all american and choose jamie troncoso as a sells person.

jamie troncoso

nicci1693
1/05/2012

"Kimberly was very professional and helpful. We enjoyed..."

Kimberly was very professional and helpful. We enjoyed our experience purchasing a new vehicle. Kimberly took the time to look for the truck we wanted even in the bitter cold.

Kimberly O'Byrne

asanford
12/27/2011

"My husband and I both bought new vehicles from this..."

My husband and I both bought new vehicles from this dealership recently, and I don't think we will shop anywhere else. Jerrod was friendly, NOT pushy, and approached his customers in a manner that made you feel comfortable that he would take care of you. He did not pressure us into buying anything we weren't ok with and did his best to get us what we wanted for the price we wanted. Being female, I was perfectly comfortable dealing with him alone, even though it took us 6 hours to come to an agreement. We were pleasantly suprised with our car buying experience at All American Chevrolet of San Angelo.

Jerrod Denton

Leah Flores
12/21/2011

"I went by the dealership once and said I'd come back...."

I went by the dealership once and said I'd come back. They sent me one email about my trade in and I set up an appt to go back. I went to the appt w/ my 3 kids all under age 7 and by myself. We spent about 2 hours there, took a test drive to see my husband. Then we both went back to sign the papers. They made us an offer we couldn't say no to. We left w/ the car of my dreams. My kids have never been happier in the car and that's why I'm so thankful for Jamie and all American Chevrolet of San Angelo.

Jamie Troncosco