All American Chevrolet of San Angelo

203 North Bryant Blvd,
San Angelo, Texas 76903
All American Chevrolet of San Angelo Info
About All American Chevrolet of San Angelo

All American Chevrolet of San Angelo is focused on providing customers with an honest and simpler buying and service experience. We are giving customers straightforward information so that they can make confident decisions. All American Chevrolet of San Angelo joined the Lithia Motors family of dealerships in January 2002 after being acquired from Lynn-Rich Management, Inc. The facility underwent an extensive remodel in late 2012 as part of a General Motors brand initiative. All American Chevrolet of San Angelo, located in the Concho Valley, near the surrounding areas of Abilene, Brownwood, Ballinger, Robert Lee, Sweetwater, Miles, Mertzon and Bronte, Texas. We feature the largest selection of new Chevrolet cars, trucks and SUVs, Certified Chevrolet vehicles and pre-owned cars, trucks and SUVs. Our inventory includes new models such as the Chevrolet Avalanche, Colorado, Corvette, Cruze, Equinox, Impala, Malibu, Silverado, Sonic, Suburban, Tahoe, Traverse and Volt.

About All American Chevrolet of San Angelo

Brenda2015
7/30/2015

"Awesome Customer Service"

I based my rating on the customer service that was provided to us by Chris deleon! He is a GREAT salesman and we would sure go back in the future!!

Chris Deleon was our awesome salesman!!

Rmarkm24
7/26/2015

"Service, Not as good as it should be... And discounts ..."

I went into your service department to have a tire fixed. After waiting over an hour, the serviceman came back and told me essentially that the tire needed to be replaced. I griped and grumbled and said that I couldn't understand why cactus thorns penetrated what is "supposed to be" an off road, on road tire! At any rate, I told the repairman that I guess he had to replace it and I gave him permission and I agreed to the price that he quoted. After getting my car back I compared prices with a previous incident of having to replace a tire on that same car. The previous incident happened about a year earlier. Anyway, the charges were about identical, except the previous year, I was given a $35.19 discount and I went back inside and asked management that I be given that same discount. (Compare invoice # 627910 Tag 167 with Invoice # 655807 Tag # T877. At any rate, the total price difference was $25.51. All your management could seem to do, Both the service manager and the sales manager, was to tell me why they couldn't give me the discount. I told both managers (at two separate times because they were at different locations when I talked with them) that having not received the discount was going to cause me to have a negative impression about the dealership. Had there been a price difference on the tire, that would have been an entirely different situation. Because I have an oil change agreement with your company, I will continue to see All American Chevrolet from time to time... BUT I'm not pleased with how I was talked down to and pretty much had management's shoulders shrugged at me By BOTH managers... UNBELIEVABLE!

Rosanna Hernandez
7/14/2015

"They Stayed open late for us past business hours"

J.B Sadler went over and beyond to take us around looking for our truck. I'm talking about he listened to what we wanted to the detail. My spouse and I get off late and they were patient with us till deal was done they stayed after business hours for us. We appreciate that we didnt have to take time off work to go look and shop. Thank you Vaugn M. For all of extra incentives. And he took time to explain importance of purchase and documents before we signed very informative.

J.B. Sadler

dan123
7/04/2015

"Quick no hassle service."

I had the most pleasant car buying experience ever! The sales staff were very efficient at finding the vehicle I wanted and made the whole process very prompt and easy. I was in and out in no time! The staff was very friendly and helpful.

Iflylowmf
5/07/2015

" A great place to buy vehicle "

Everybody's friendly there everybody knows there business just a good place to go to buy your vehicle I don't know what more to say I'd recommend it to anybody thank you

heather Cavin
4/20/2015

"Best Customer service around! "

My husband and I are expecting our lil girl on May 8th. We also have a very tall 6 year old. I have been driving my husband's two door cobalt that he purchased from all american. We decided we needed to upgrade to a 4 door family vehicle. We started our day determined to find a vehicle. We visited other dealerships and had to search to get help. Then it just seemed like they were interested in selling us a vehicle. So we went back to all american. We had a young man greet us as soon as we got out of our vehicle. We told him what we were looking for and he showed us a few vehicles that fit exactly what we wanted. I cant remember the young mans name but he was very friendly and helpful. Thomas Stubbs stepped in to help us get a car that day. They helped us find the perfect car for us. They helped us get the perfect price and a great trade in price for the cobalt. We were able to drive away with our new family car that night! My husband and I decided all American is our go to dealer when purchasing vehicles. Thank you for all your help. We love our new car and our ready to welcome our new baby.

Thomas Stubbs

Lolly
3/18/2015

"new purchase "

Anthony Villarreal is an outstanding person with excellent customer service. He made us feel like family. He did not presure us to buy and gave us the best deal possible. I would recommend Anthony to my friends and family Lolly and Arnold Montelongo .

equinox ls
2/25/2015

"EXPERINCED"

I CAN ACTUALLY SAY THE SALEMAN WAS VERY PERFESSIONAL, IM TOTALLY SATISFY WITH MY NEW EQUINOX LS. I'VE BEEN THRU SERVAL CAR DEALERSHIP AND I SELECTED ALL AMERICAN CHEVEROLET CAUSE THE SALESMAN HECTOR DE LEON WAS VERY KIND AND HELPFUL AND MOST OF ALL VERY PERFESSIONAL!!!

HECTOR DE LEON

Macee
12/30/2014

"Nissan Versa "

Brent was an awesome car saleaman, he got me into a really nice care with cheap paymemts! Anthony was really nice and very helpfull! I also had the best finance guy Jesse! Thanks for my 2012 Nissan Versa! I love it!

Brent Six

bodacious.bobo
12/10/2014

"Kerry Williams"

I had a great experience last weekend as I went car shopping. Kerry Williams helped out so much, he is an absolute great salesman. He was courteous and actually knew what he was talking about. He and All American were able to help me purchase a brand new car at the age of 20 without a co signer for the first time. I would definitely recommend All American Chevrolet and Kerry Williams to everyone!

Kerry Williams