All American Chevrolet of San Angelo

203 North Bryant Blvd,
San Angelo, Texas 76903
All American Chevrolet of San Angelo Info
About All American Chevrolet of San Angelo

All American Chevrolet of San Angelo is focused on providing customers with an honest and simpler buying and service experience. We are giving customers straightforward information so that they can make confident decisions. All American Chevrolet of San Angelo joined the Lithia Motors family of dealerships in January 2002 after being acquired from Lynn-Rich Management, Inc. The facility underwent an extensive remodel in late 2012 as part of a General Motors brand initiative. All American Chevrolet of San Angelo, located in the Concho Valley, near the surrounding areas of Abilene, Brownwood, Ballinger, Robert Lee, Sweetwater, Miles, Mertzon and Bronte, Texas. We feature the largest selection of new Chevrolet cars, trucks and SUVs, Certified Chevrolet vehicles and pre-owned cars, trucks and SUVs. Our inventory includes new models such as the Chevrolet Avalanche, Colorado, Corvette, Cruze, Equinox, Impala, Malibu, Silverado, Sonic, Suburban, Tahoe, Traverse and Volt.

About All American Chevrolet of San Angelo

Joshtennison
11/16/2015

"Great!"

I got exactly what I wanted! I will be repeating business. JB was great! They had the truck I wanted and the color I wanted!!

JB Stadler

Jmachuca89
11/03/2015

"ALL American Chevrolet in San Angelo, tx"

We bought a car at all american Chevrolet in San Angelo, tx. Our salemans Carlos& Brian were very helpful with answering our questions and concerns.?

Von

merl65
10/28/2015

"Good customer service. The reason I"

The reason I gave the service four stars was that I wasn't told about no CD player in the vehicle and I don't think the salesman new. I don't fault him. He was a good salesman.

JB Sader

paulAF
10/01/2015

"Bait and switch"

So me and my wife find the vehicle we want on the website, we turn around and go in say the vehicle we want to one of the workers not listed below named Chris. HE takes us out shows of course a newer vehicle suppose to be the same cost, so we are under the impression that we are actually getting a decent vehicle of course we turn around and drive it to make sure we like it, and it doesn't have any problems; we fell in love with it on the test drive. Turn around and get back to the dealership to go fill out paperwork and guess what he "accidentally" showed us the wrong vehicle costing $5000 more then what we were willing to go in and spend. After attempting to work out a deal, which i refused cause my mind was set only on the price we had previously agreed upon. He then turns the whole thing into a guilt trip about how my family deserves to be in a better vehicle and that the vehicle we are currently driving isn't safe. Mind you it's a 2003 van not a beat up junker from the 80-90's. needless to say I will never refer anyone to this dealership I am honestly appalled at how I was treated along with my family.

Chris

mary llou garcia
9/30/2015

"Very satisfied and Bless"

I want to Thank sales man J. B.SADLER For the help he gave use to get our.Dodge Journey.it is just perfect for our family. Thank You, Misty perez,

J.B SADLER.

camarolover2015
9/18/2015

"We Love our Chevy Camaro!!! "

We visited this Chevy dealership on two separate occasions. The first time was to help our friend Sahavnnah who had car troubles. Brian Ramirez was her salesman and helped her pick out the perfect car for her. He stayed after hours getting all the paper work signed. He was also nice enough to take us to the gas station to fill up her tank and bought us drinks! Their staff is amazing!!! Two weeks later, my husband and I went to the same Chevy dealership and requested Brian as our salesman again. We ended up getting the 2015 Chevy Camaro and love it! Brian is an awesome salesman! I HIGHLY recommend him. :) 5 stars for you Brian! We are first time buyers and would recommend this dealership over Toyota.

Brian Ramirez

Angelica A
9/11/2015

"great experience"

We had an easy fast process and they worked with us to get an affordable dp and monthly payments even staying after hours to wait on us

hector and christian

atala08
9/10/2015

"Chevy Malibu 2015 "

Ernest Garcia came and greeted us and asked if we needed help purchasing a car. He was a great car saleman. He took his time with us answered our questions and made sure we got a great deal.

melruiz15
9/03/2015

"Purchase vehicle. "

My husband and I went in to just look and of course we ended up leaving with what we wanted. Big thank you to Chris and Daniel. You guys are awesome!! We will definitely be coming back for our next vehicle. Adrian & Melissa Ruiz

Chris

peralestoni
8/06/2015

"2015 Chevy Trax"

Anthony was a great salesman and got me the best deal! I had a 2012 Chevy Equinox to trade in and wanted to get a newer vehicle. He was patient with me as I went back and forth on various options. Since 2001, All American Chevrolet of San Angelo, has been the only dealership that I have bought my SUV's from, all 3 of them. Rudy, from the Service Dept., has always taken great care of my vehicles when I take them in for maintenance and always provides quality customer service. I will keep coming back!

Reviews of Bling Sustaita