All American Chevrolet of San Angelo

Carlos Martinez

Manuel Munoz, Sales Representative, All American Chevrolet of San Angelo

Manuel Munoz

January 18, 2017

"2017 Chevrolet Camaro Purchased"

- Camille

This will be my 4th vehicle purchase from All American. I always have tip top customer service with them! Carlos Martinez really went out of his way to make sure I was completely satisfied not only with my purchase, but the trade in. I would highly recommended going to see Carlos for your next purchase. I'm very happy with my new car!

January 18, 2017

"Amazing!!!!!!"

- Jeri Menchaca

I went in to All American Chevrolet looking for a new Tahoe. Oscar Saldivar helped me from start to finish to get me the best deal in a new 2016 Tahoe! I'm in love with my new car and recommend this dealership and sales team! Go to Oscar Saldivar and let him work his magic!

January 14, 2017

"Great experience !!! "

- KimAguirre

Hi my name is Kimberly Aguirre. Manuel Munoz was my sales person and helped me get into my 2012 compass , I'm so happy with my purchase, Manuel worked with me every way possible! Will definitely send more people to him!

New 2016 Chevrolet Colorado, $32600