All American Chevrolet of San Angelo

203 N Bryant Blvd,
San Angelo, Texas 76903
All American Chevrolet of San Angelo Info
About All American Chevrolet of San Angelo

All American Chevrolet of San Angelo is focused on providing customers with an honest and simpler buying and service experience. We are giving customers straightforward information so that they can make confident decisions. All American Chevrolet of San Angelo joined the Lithia Motors family of dealerships in January 2002 after being acquired from Lynn-Rich Management, Inc. The facility underwent an extensive remodel in late 2012 as part of a General Motors brand initiative. All American Chevrolet of San Angelo, located in the Concho Valley, near the surrounding areas of Abilene, Brownwood, Ballinger, Robert Lee, Sweetwater, Miles, Mertzon and Bronte, Texas. We feature the largest selection of new Chevrolet cars, trucks and SUVs, Certified Chevrolet vehicles and pre-owned cars, trucks and SUVs. Our inventory includes new models such as the Chevrolet Avalanche, Colorado, Corvette, Cruze, Equinox, Impala, Malibu, Silverado, Sonic, Suburban, Tahoe, Traverse and Volt.

About All American Chevrolet of San Angelo

laurapdelacruz002
8/16/2012

"Great customer service!!! Prompt. Courteous and great..."

Great customer service!!! Prompt. Courteous and great deal! IM pleased with my new 2012 Cruze. I will defenitely refer my friends and family to visit All American and Victor. He is a great assert to your facility. Great job Vic!!

mcoday
8/16/2012

"Best service ever! I just bought a new truck from Victor..."

Best service ever! I just bought a new truck from Victor Estrada at All American Chevrolet of San Angelo. Can't say enough great things about the attention and service i received from Victor, the sales team, and the finance department! Unbelievable! I had been working with a salesperson at another dealership, but he wouldn't return phone calls and didn't move on getting me the truck i wanted when i asked him to. The other salesman kept trying to push a different pickup on me and had to keep asking what features i really wanted several times. Victor got me financed at a lower rate than i had been given by the other dealership in Odessa, got me the truck i called him about, AND delivered it to my house in Odessa in less than 24 hours from the time i first called All American Chevrolet of San Angelo! THAT is service you don't find many places! I tell all my friends, family, and coworkers, if you're shopping for a new car or truck, call Victor Estrada at All American Chevrolet of San Amgelo! Super impressed! Wowed! Not many things shock me anymore, but this was the ultimate in customer service! Thanks Victor! Thanks All American Chevrolet of San Angelo! Matt Coday Odessa, Texas

Victor Estrada

jnndrums
8/16/2012

"victor was very polite!the whole overall experience was..."

victor was very polite!the whole overall experience was great!awesome sales person great guy!! great attitude always helpful.i would go back again to this dealership and i would recommend this place to my friends.

BNikolauk
6/14/2012

"always friendly and try to accomodate any situation. ..."

always friendly and try to accomodate any situation. Both of these guys have been very helpful to me through the years. Because of them I will always start at this dealership each time I start car shopping or need work done on a car.

Charlieboy
6/14/2012

"Most car dealers call multiple times to push me to buy a..."

Most car dealers call multiple times to push me to buy a car. Anthony did very well on giving me my space and allowed me to shop around on my time. He got me into a car that I wanted and did not pressure me into buying a car.

casketsforcheep
5/19/2012

"I just want to let San Angelo know that All American..."

I just want to let San Angelo know that All American Chevrolet has a horrible service team, They try and make you belive that they fixed your vehicle, I have taken in my Suburban to many times and they cant fix it, and the general manager Paul Hatcher is a rude cocky person, who in reality doesnt care about consumers or if they are experiencing trouble with a car or truck purchase. I dont recommend the service team at All American Chevrolet of San Angelo, it seems like the service team doesnt have the training needed to properly diagnose and repair vehicles, my next step is gonna be submitting a complaint to the Lithia Motors corporate office in Medford Oregon and explain exactly all the hassle ive been experiencing

All American Chevrolet of San Angelo responded to this review

June 05, 2012

I have read your review and I am sorry to hear that you have not been satisfied with your experience at our dealership. We are committed to providing exceptional customer service, so I apologize that we have failed to do so in your case. Without knowing the details of your experience I cannot know what I might have said or done to offend you, but I would appreciate the opportunity to make it right. Please contact me at your convenience. Thank you, Paul Hatcher, General Manager (325) 653-2277 PHatcher@lithia.com

April1991
4/12/2012

"When I arrived to the dealership, I was greeted by a..."

When I arrived to the dealership, I was greeted by a friendly smiling face and his name was Manuel Munoz. After explaining to Mr. Munoz what type of vehicle I was looking for he then directed me to a few vehicle. After test driving a couple of vehicles I decided to leave the dealership in consideration with speaking to my husband. After him having much patience with me i would have to give this young gentlemen a huge compliment on his effort.

GabeRevere
4/11/2012

"I came in unsure about what I wanted but the guys helped..."

I came in unsure about what I wanted but the guys helped me find the perfect truck and then made sure it was in my price range. They took great care of me and my family. Keefer was a great salesman and I recommend him to everyone!

All American Chevrolet of San Angelo responded to this review

April 11, 2012

Gabe, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at All American Chevrolet of San Angelo. I'm happy to hear that Keefer was able to help make it a good one. Paul Hatcher, General Manager

johnseaton
2/06/2012

"Jamie Troncoso made the deal. He was open, upfront, and..."

Jamie Troncoso made the deal. He was open, upfront, and straightforward with his responses to my questions. He was a real gentleman throughout the purchase process. He promptly returned phone calls even after the sale. I will recommend him to my friends who may be looking for a new vehicle.

Jamie Troncoso

kingkuer1
1/18/2012

"Got there to turn in a leased vechicle and drove out with..."

Got there to turn in a leased vechicle and drove out with a new one! Jamie was very helpful and Jesse knows my wife and a bunch of people from Sonora, Texas! Thank You all so much.

Jamie Troncoso & Jesse Sides