All American Ford in Paramus

375 N State Rt 17,
Paramus, New Jersey 07652
All American Ford in Paramus Info
About All American Ford in Paramus

We understand that purchasing a vehicle is one of the larger decisions you will make. It is critical to work with a Dealership that you can trust from the beginning. All American Ford has been earning customer's trust & business for over 15 years. We know that you, the customer is the most important part of everything we do, and that is reflected in how we do business. We don't just want you to buy a vehicle from us, we want you to become part of our family and buy the rest of your vehicles from us. In earning that business we offer a customer service experience that will be above and beyond your expectations. As the largest Ford Dealer in the Northeast we are able to offer the best selection, the best deals, and the best customer service. That is why our customers come back to us again & again. Once you visit the dealership you will see we are professionals who are committed to our family, friends, and future customers. We encourage you to visit us and see the difference All American Ford has to offer.

About All American Ford in Paramus

MEB
2/13/2016

"Best car purchasing experience I've ever had!"

Yesterday I bought a car from All American Ford in Paramus NJ. It was the most professionally handled transaction I've had in my years of buying cars. The saleman, Patrick LeStrange was well informed, helpful and very respectful. The sales manager, Steve Plunkett facilitated the process with great aplomb. Together, they made what could have been a stressful situation, a pleasant experience. Getting through the financial records ordeal was made easy by Gabe Cabrera. I look forward to recommending this dealership and these professionals to my friends.

Patrick LeStrange

John SPROVIERO
2/13/2016

"fast good service"

Jeanettette was very friendly scheduled my oil change when I had the time do do it and it was done I will deal with Jeanette whenever possible

Sully55
2/09/2016

"4th of July experience "

Daniel was very helpful and answer alot questions and wasn't on top of to buy. Something that would make us uncomfortable. Big purchase and he gave us alot of thoughtful things. Edge we bought was a good choice with his help. Looking to buy another vehicle from him soon.

beegee321
2/08/2016

"great"

I had a great experience at All American Ford. J.J. Petrillo is a gracious and caring salesman. He listened to my needs and made sure they were met. I would definitely return in the future and would recommend J.J. to anyone.

Cassy03
2/08/2016

"Good Service"

Everyone was very kind and respectful. JJ Petrillo put my priorities first and made sure I was happy, which made me feel super comfortable. I would definitely revisit.

cischafar
2/04/2016

"Always an easy and hassle free experience"

I have been going to this dealership and service center for a few years now and whenever I need anything service related with any of my vehicles I always see Jeanette. She always provides excellent customer service and makes sure everything gets done in a timely manner while maintaining complete courtesy and professionalism throughout the entire experience. Also she always lets me know exactly what is going on with my vehicle and never leaves me in the dark. She is very honest, strait forward, and great at what she does. If you have a ford that needs servicing or maintenance I definitely recommend seeing Jeanette at All American Ford of Paramus!

KCNJ
2/01/2016

"Amazing Service, Friendly Staff and No BS"

The staff was amazing and helped with me with speed and accuracy. The experience itself was easy and didn't waste anytime. Above all, my advisor Dan was superb and knowledgable with all my questions. The best part was that no games, no BS.

Ibis, Escape
1/27/2016

"Helping out a Customer in Need"

I was driving home when I had a flat tire from a nail on the road. After changing the tire with the spare I realized I had along ride ahead to take my daughter to a basketball game. It was already 3:15 and we needed to be on the road before 5. I called All American & spoke with Lauren Livaccari service adviser. Lauren had me come in and when I told her my situation she had a service tech get right on it. The tire was repaired and put back on. I was out of there and back on the road in 40 min tops. We made the game in plenty of time with no anxiety of riding on the highway with the spare. Lauren was great in understanding the importance of where I was at time wise and making sure one way or another I was able to get on my way with the proper tire on the car. As well she was a pleasure to talk and deal with.

Lauren Livaccari

dlogan1263
1/20/2016

"Comically Bad Service Department"

I have brought my 2013 Ford Car in for service several times at this dealership ( I purchased my car here). They manage to somehow mess up every service call I've brought my car in for, to the point where my car isn't functional when I leave. Stay away. Go to Schultz Ford if you need a local dealer. Also, had one of their service guys mention how bad their service department is, and HE recommended I go to Schultz for better Service.

ExperiencedCarBuyer
1/18/2016

"JJ at All American Ford is our "go to guy""

I've purchased 4 cars from JJ over the years. He has been honest and beyond helpful in every transaction. I most highly recommend you ask for JJ . He will not let you down

Reviews of John "JJ" Petrillo