All American Ford in Paramus

Alex Smithlin

Gabe Cabrera, Finance Manager, All American Ford in Paramus

Gabe Cabrera

August 08, 2016

"Great Experience purchasing a Used Truck"

- ford2010

We had a wonderful experience purchasing a used Ford 150. It is our dream vehicle and the process was painless with the help of Steve Viruet and Deamus Blake. They were both very professional and personal. Mr. Blake explained in detail the good, bad and ugly experience in car buying. He was very helpful. We love our new truck and would like to Thank Steve and Deamus for being great representatives of All American Ford. Thanks from Vick and Shell

July 27, 2016

"Worst customer service I have ever experienced!"

- Unhappy1

Picked up a brand new car 5/23/16. I am still waiting for a part that was broken off the car in the salesman's hand the evening of pickup it is now 2 months later!! The car was also delivered without the floor mats listed on the inventory at time of pick up. Numerous phone calls to the salesperson asking about the part status are responded with that's not my department. A phone call to the sale manager also goes unanswered. I could go on and on but honestly this dealership is not worth my valuable time being wasted on them. My husband and I will never buy another car from them and neither will anyone that we know!! Word of mouth goes a long way!!

July 12, 2016

"Comfortable Experience, stress free "

- DoreenDC

Steve made it easy, stress free and comfortable. Buying a car can be stressful, time consuming and intense, and I was lucky enough to walk in and out feeling relaxed and confident with the purchasing decisions I made. Friendly guys, really understood my situation and had my best interests and preferences haha ;) in mind! 150% satisfied! Thank you guys!!!!

New 2016 Ford Fiesta, $24435