All American Ford in Paramus

375 N State Rt 17,
Paramus, New Jersey 07652
All American Ford in Paramus Info
About All American Ford in Paramus

We understand that purchasing a vehicle is one of the larger decisions you will make. It is critical to work with a Dealership that you can trust from the beginning. All American Ford has been earning customer's trust & business for over 15 years. We know that you, the customer is the most important part of everything we do, and that is reflected in how we do business. We don't just want you to buy a vehicle from us, we want you to become part of our family and buy the rest of your vehicles from us. In earning that business we offer a customer service experience that will be above and beyond your expectations. As the largest Ford Dealer in the Northeast we are able to offer the best selection, the best deals, and the best customer service. That is why our customers come back to us again & again. Once you visit the dealership you will see we are professionals who are committed to our family, friends, and future customers. We encourage you to visit us and see the difference All American Ford has to offer.

About All American Ford in Paramus

Lynn1265
8/03/2015

"Excellent Experience!"

Elliot was a pleasure to work with. He was extremely professional and assisted my husband and I in getting a vehicle that we enjoy immensely. I would highly recommend selecting Elliot as your salesperson. We love our 2016 Ford Escape Titanium!

Elliot Barinberg

opey344
8/02/2015

"2nd smooth purchase!"

i purchased a vehicle from all American ford in Paramus , March 2015. when another family member needed a vehicle, it was a no brainer where to go! In March Nelson Linier & j.j. Pertillo helped me with that purchase. in the interim Nelson transferred to the Hackensack location. I contacted Nelson and he was very helpful as usual. Since they didnt have the exact vehicle I was looking for, he advised me to contact JJ Petrillo. thye both worked together as one happy ALL American Fird family to get me what I needed. Can't say enough about how extremely happy I was, for the second time, with how easily they made the transaction!

Nelson Minier sales mgr Hackensack location

Miranda797
8/01/2015

"Awesome service"

Elliott, and Mrs. Joanne, and Alex are such amazing people, they heard my needs and moved heaven and earth to get me what I wanted, this is definitely my new car dealership for everything, I truly recommended very highly this dealership, they have patience and are super friendly. COME ON DOWN AND ASK FOR ELLIOTT.......

Elliott Barinberg, Joanne Hill, Alex Smithlin

punamlor
7/31/2015

"It was fantastic!"

I own a Toyota and someone at a Gas station, in Glen Rock over filled my car with too much oil. I had a feeling that something was wrong so I asked a friend to check the oil and he told me I had 1 1/2 quarts too much. It was the 4th of July and I had to drive 60 miles. Nothing was opened. I live in Paramus and just by luck, I went to the Paramus Ford dealership. It was late in the day and the men in the service dept. were starting to close out the day. I explained my dilemma and they were very kind and stayed. They drained out the old oil and checked my car for any possible trouble. In fact, everyone I encountered at the dealership was extremely comforting and helpful. I was very blessed to have found them. As a result of this experience, I will buy a Ford the next time, I shop for a new car.

Rich
7/28/2015

"Professionalism at its best. "

I have bought & leased cars from different car dealerships but feel that American was better than the others. Tom Stass was a helpful, pleasant sales person and there was never a moment that he pressured us and he knew exactly what we wanted. Al Moneforte was eager to chip in to assist with any additional help in the final purchasing of the vehicle. Steve Varaway, was by far the best manager I ever met, from in the first vehicle we thought we wanted but changed our minds for a different color. Then he walked us thru the final signing himself, now that was a first. After all was said and done, they all checked with us to make sure everything was to our satisfaction. Job well done by all, Love the car.

Manager, Steve Varaway

July 29, 2015

Congratulations on your new car, Rich! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is magnificent to know that Tom, Al and Steve were able to provide you with the pressure-free and knowledgeable service that All American Ford of Paramus is known for. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Best, Dominick Minervini, General Manager

Ro
7/27/2015

"Easy and Wonderful Experience!"

Our salesman, ELLIOT BARINBERG, was extremely helpful and wonderful to work with! He listened to our car needs and was extremely accommodating in assisting us. We didn't feel rushed , rather, encouraged to take our time in the decision making process. The car leasing experience can be a frustrating one. There was never an ounce of feeling frustrated or the worry of a pushy salesman here. I highly recommend Elliot as a salesman as well as All American Ford!

Elliot Barinberg

July 28, 2015

What an enjoyable review to read, Ro! It is reassuring to know that Elliot provided you with a hassle-free and welcoming shopping experience. All American Ford of Paramus’ primary concern is delivering flawless customer service; that means giving each of our guests the time and attention they deserve. I’m happy to hear that you left our dealership feeling confident about your purchase. Don’t hesitate to call or stop in if you should have any additional questions or concerns. Best, Dominick Minervini, General Manager

cscardino
7/24/2015

"Excellent Experience!"

After having an extremely unpleasant experience with Quality Ford in East Rutherford, I was advised to give All American Ford a try. Upon my arrival, I was introduced to Elliot Barinberg, who was very courteous and professional. I was immediately impressed with his knowledge of Ford vehicles and his pleasant, understanding attitude. Not only did he manage to beat Quality Ford's initial deal by including immense savings on additional fees, but he was able to provide me with the exact vehicle that I wanted within 2 hours of my arrival. I can honestly say that Elliot turned my awful car shopping experience into a great one. Not only did I manage to get a great deal, but I did so on a whim, causing Elliot to stay at the dealer later than he was supposed to. I would highly recommend anyone who is interested in purchasing or leasing a Ford to stop in to All American. In addition, this is a great new clean building with an excellent lounge and professional employees who are willing to help whether you are their customer or not.

Barinberg, Elliot

July 28, 2015

Your fantastic review was quite a refreshing read! Congratulations on your new car. I am sure you are continuing to enjoy it. I am happy that Elliot provided you with pressure-free, efficient, and well-informed customer service. We understand that the search for a new vehicle has the potential to be a stressful experience; that's why we do everything we can to ensure each of our guests leaves our dealership behind the wheel of their dream car with the confidence that they have made the right decision by coming to All American Ford of Paramus. We look forward to seeing you again. Best, Dominick Minervini, General Manager

Vgiacalone
7/22/2015

"All-American Ford is All-American"

Dear All-American Ford, I have been buying and leasing cars for my personal and business needs for the past 25 years. Having never owned a Ford before I recently visited your dealership through the urging of a friend who is a current Ford owner and very satisfied with their vehicle. From the moment I stepped foot into the showroom I was met by a pleasant people who were informed and provided the proper information in a timely manner without being forceful or overbearing. As luck would have it my salesman was JJ Petrillo, an extremely knowledgeable, experienced, pleasant and helpful representative of your dealership. Having had bad experiences in the past, I was waiting to be hit with the surprise or pressured in some way, however it never appeared. JJ was honest and upfront from the very beginning gaining my trust almost immediately. He not only explain the vehicle and its features in detail but also explained the process and deliver the car in an enjoyable and pleasant manner. Although I have had the car for a short 2 weeks my experience so far has been a pleasant surprise. I would most certainly recommend your dealership in general and JJ in particular to anyone looking at a Ford vehicle. Vinny Giacalone Emerson, NJ

July 23, 2015

Vinny, your fantastic review was quite a refreshing read! Congratulations on your new car. I am sure you are continuing to enjoy it. I am happy that JJ provided you with pressure-free, efficient, and well-informed customer service. We understand that the search for a new vehicle has the potential to be a stressful experience; that's why we do everything we can to ensure each of our guests leaves our dealership behind the wheel of their dream car with the confidence that they have made the right decision by coming to All American Ford of Paramus. We look forward to seeing you again. Best, Dominick Minervini, General Manager

rob_koop
7/21/2015

"Excellent service, fantastic salesman"

Our salesman, Deamus Blake, was very helpful and extremely knowledgeable of the trucks. He went above and beyond in showing us the truck we were interested in and in making the deal without making us feel uncomfortable or rushed. In addition, the manager we dealt with during the trade-in review was pleasant and not pushy. We liked that there were many long-term employee at the dealership.

July 22, 2015

Rob, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It is great to hear that Deamus was able to go above and beyond your expectations and provide you with a memorable experience. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. We always look forward to working with you again in the future! Best, Dominick Minervini, General Manager

Jcannillo
7/21/2015

"Excellent Service"

Al Monteforte was very knowledgeable about the products and also an absolute pleasure to work with. Al made our Car shopping experience extremely stress-free. I would highly recommend Al to anyone looking for a Ford product.

July 22, 2015

Your marvelous review means a lot to us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Al was able to meet your needs. At All American Ford of Paramus, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Best, Dominick Minervini, General Manager

Reviews of Al Monteforte