All American Ford in Paramus

Gabe Cabrera

Alex Smithlin, Finance Manager, All American Ford in Paramus

Alex Smithlin

November 29, 2016

"OUTSTANDING service OUTSTANDING SALESMAN!!!"

- mustang2005gt27

JJ Petrillo was my salesman and he was Outstanding. My father is Italian and dealing with JJ Petrillo made me feel like i was talking to a family member, i really felt comfortable with him. My mothers ford lease is up early next year i will most definitely recommend JJ Petrillo as her salesman!!!!

November 28, 2016

"Ford F-150 purchase"

- FordFanF150

My family and JJ go back a while, but I had never previously leased or bought a vehicle from him in the past even though my parents had. JJ walked me through the entire purchasing process, worked with me on pricing, and made a fair offer, which I ultimately accepted. I can see why my parents are repeat customers and why I will be one as well. JJ is nothing short of professional and I will gladly recommend him to anyone looking to buy or lease a ford vehicle.

November 27, 2016

"JJ saved the Day! A++++++++"

- Tony V

After some frustration with another dealer and my lease winding down a friend suggested JJ...well I owe that friend a drink. From start to finish JJ was efficient and took care of everything. Our deal was finalized before I even set foot in the door and all paperwork was set and ready to go. It was my quickest experience to date in leasing a vehicle. After getting me some coffee and bagels he introduced me to all the heads of various departments and got me their business card just in case I needed something if he wasnt around. He also followed up a couple days later to make sure I was happy with my suv (!). At one point in the process I asked him a question and he leaned in and said 'You're with JJ know, dont worry about anything'...and he was right and I hope to get my next vehicle from him. Highly recommended...best experience in getting a new vehicle to date!

New 2016 Ford F-350, $41925