All American Ford in Paramus

375 N State Rt 17,
Paramus, New Jersey 07652
All American Ford in Paramus Info
About All American Ford in Paramus

We understand that purchasing a vehicle is one of the larger decisions you will make. It is critical to work with a Dealership that you can trust from the beginning. All American Ford has been earning customer's trust & business for over 15 years. We know that you, the customer is the most important part of everything we do, and that is reflected in how we do business. We don't just want you to buy a vehicle from us, we want you to become part of our family and buy the rest of your vehicles from us. In earning that business we offer a customer service experience that will be above and beyond your expectations. As the largest Ford Dealer in the Northeast we are able to offer the best selection, the best deals, and the best customer service. That is why our customers come back to us again & again. Once you visit the dealership you will see we are professionals who are committed to our family, friends, and future customers. We encourage you to visit us and see the difference All American Ford has to offer.

About All American Ford in Paramus

dnick206
4/28/2016

"Great purchase experience"

I have been buying new cars for over 40 years and have dealt with all type of salespeople from beginners to experienced. Meeting JJ Petrillo has brought me back to the day when a handshake was valued and meant something. Not only is JJ a first class salesman with amazing product knowledge he has the ability to make a customer feel welcome and important. Needless to say i did not compare any other makes and purchased my F-150 pick up truck on the spot. Thanks again JJ

All American Ford in Paramus responded to this review

April 28, 2016

All American Ford of Paramus thanks you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. Our team works hard at maintaining top notch customer service. JJ and the rest of the team will be ecstatic to hear you left our store satisfied. We are very appreciative of your Five-Star Review and recommendation! We thank you for continually trusting us with your car buying needs and it was a pleasure working with you. We look forward to working with you again! Don't forget to LIKE us on Facebook to take advantage of our exclusive online coupons and discounts! Best, All American Ford of Paramus Team

Lisrose
4/27/2016

"Amazing service!"

My experience leasing my 2016 Ford Escape from JJ was amazing! His customer service skills were so great. He helped me pick out my new car, and worked great with the budget presented to him. During the test drive, he educated me about the car. After the deal was finalized, JJ stayed past his shift to show me the ropes of the interior and make sure I was comfortable with everything. The next day he called to make sure everything was still going great. I had such a positive experience with JJ at All American Ford in Parmus! I will definitely recommend all of my family and friends! Thanks, JJ!

All American Ford in Paramus responded to this review

April 28, 2016

Thank you for the kind words. We're completely committed to providing top quality service and we're thrilled to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. At All American Ford of Paramus, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you down the road. Best, All American Ford of Paramus Team

tiredone
4/24/2016

"Ask for JJ"

I leased a Ford Escape with the help of JJ Petrillo. He made the entire process easy and fun. He has his customer's interest at heart. He searches for the right vehicle at the right price for his clients. He made me feel like the most important person in the dealership. He follows through and follows up. To me, he is #1.

fordx123
4/04/2016

"Smooth"

Excellent customer service. Went in looking for a Ford Explorer JJ Petrillo made it as smooth as can be. He followed through all the way from start to finish. Also Albert Riveros in finance dept was amazing he had all the paperwork ready in no time and i was on my way. Two thumbs up for these guys!!!! Sergio

pman19
4/01/2016

"Used car purchase "

I purchased a used vehicle off the lot last week after the team at All American brought the car back from auction as we waited too long prior to making our decision and the car was sent out. I thought that was pretty special. We tested the vehicle one last time and the tires needed to be balanced in the front. Upon our return the team performed the balancing as soon as we returned which was 6:30PM on Good Friday. We did have a little delay in the paperwork which was due to the high volume of car purchases on this holiday. The salesman apologized and bought us dinner to make up for the delay. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone interested purchasing a vehicle.

Joe S.
3/30/2016

""JJ IS A GENTLEMAN""

Went in knowing what I wanted! Steve P. found the car I wanted at one of their other dealerships for me within a few minutes. Worked with J.J. on the sale. A little bit of the customary back and forth and within 20 mins. had a good deal. J.J. and Steve were easy to talk straightforward with. Car was delivered with a few scratches on bumper. Dealership set up appointment to repair the minor damage right away and supplied me with a loner car which was more loaded than the one I bought! Dealership so far has delivered on all their promises and would recommend this dealership and J.J. in sales.

Pattikay
3/28/2016

"JJ Petrillo .... No one better!"

I was looking for a very specific car, SUV , low mileage, reasonable price for my teenage son. JJ listened to me and did everything in his power to make us happy. Great used car....fair price...finance was competitive. i had been to 5 different dealerships in the last 4 weeks and JJ was the only one that actually listened. I would recommend JJ to anyone...he also is a bit entertaining. A real jersey guy, the type you can't help but like and trust. Alex did a great job with the financing and explaining all documents prior to asking for signatures. Another positive of this dealership! Thanks JJ, Patti

Doctor G
3/20/2016

"My new car"

I went to the Ford Dealer on Saturday afternoon to look wt new cars and drove my new Ford Fusion home that very afternoon. The salesman JJ was awesome.

janandmaxdef
3/14/2016

"Beware this dealership refuses to warranty new vehicles"

I purchased a brand new 2016 ford mustang from All American on Feb 29 2016. When i went to pick up the vehicle the rear molding was cracked they replaced the trunk after we waited for 3 hours. thats what service said. I picked up car on Friday night after 8pm. The car sat on my driveway until the following Friday, the drivers side mirror we noticed was loose, worked but loose.I sent my son down to all american on that Friday. Dan the service manager stated that it would not be under warranty he was not sure how it happened, because there were no marks to indicate it was hit, but he said probably someone leaned on it, Probably impossible because it sat for a week with the drivers side closer to lawn so no reason to be leaned on, unless that happened at the dealership. They wanted to sell us a new mirror on a car with 100 miles on it!!!I spoke to dan myself, who was unhelpful, rude, and really did not seem to know anything. My salesman was more then helpful, he tried to speak to GM but he refused to help. So i took it to body shop, and when he opened up the door he found the bolts holding mirror on were stripped and someone put glue on to hold. He did what he could so that we could drive the car but my mirror should of been replaced. You do not treat customers as they treated us. It was a brand new car and they should of done whatever to make it right, they did not. Watch if you bring car to dealer for warranty work they try to get out of it, unprofessional and Dan is unhelpful!! Atleast we were told Dan was the service manager by Dan, not sure if that is the truth either!!!

Dan stated he was service manager

CRAIG SWEDIN
3/12/2016

"Here even a Manager's word is worthless "

This place took what should of been a happy and exciting time for me and my family and did nothing less then turn it to dirt! I purchased a used car from Patrick Le Strange, sales person and Steve Plunkett, Sales MANAGER and it has turned into a nite mare! $23000.00 car I can't even drive!!! 4 shot rotors and a rear differential that needs to be fixed. Was promised Tuesday, then Wednesday, then Thursday and then "ok ok, I'll call you first thing in the morning and we will get this taken care of because that's not the way we do business! From the mouth of Steve Plunkett! Friday came and went, Saturday, I call 3 times and leave voice mails. Unbelievable that a business with the Ford name on it could and would do this. Easily the worst car buying experience I've ever had. Go look on yelp for real reviews of All American ford Paramus, I will be contacting Ford company first thing Monday morning and The BBB. you've been warned people. Truly a unreal experience! STAY AWAY. Many other Ford dealers to choose from. Good Luck!

Patrick Le Strange