All American Ford in Paramus

Alex Smithlin

Gabe Cabrera, Finance Manager, All American Ford in Paramus

Gabe Cabrera

July 12, 2016

"Comfortable Experience, stress free "

- DoreenDC

Steve made it easy, stress free and comfortable. Buying a car can be stressful, time consuming and intense, and I was lucky enough to walk in and out feeling relaxed and confident with the purchasing decisions I made. Friendly guys, really understood my situation and had my best interests and preferences haha ;) in mind! 150% satisfied! Thank you guys!!!!

July 02, 2016

"Service is the Worst"

- Loyal Ford Customer

For sales Mike Lemley can't be beat. Robert in service is a great guy too. He is helpful and knowledgable. Other than that run for the hills. Service department is run by so many incompetent people, it's a wonder anyone goes there at all. Customer service is supposed to be their top priority however no one has trained these people on how to speak to their customers. They do not know their products, they don't notify you when parts come in for your recall, and they lie to you about repairs. I don't know what happened to this dealership, but I do know that customer loyalty means nothing to them. I have bought or leased at least ten cars from Mike in my tenure with this dealership so I know what I am talking about.

July 01, 2016

"Great New Car Purchase"

- mstar

JJ Petrillo provided the best car shopping experience I have experienced. He was so knowledgable about every aspect of the car and was able to compare features in a way that made sense to how I would use the car. Besides that he was a total gentleman. I will be buying my cars from JJ from now on. In addition to JJ I also want to compliment Art Lieberman in management and Alberto Rivero in Finance. Art worked miracles with a difficult financing situation and Alberto was just a pleasure to deal with even though it was 10:30 at night. It was all so easy. Thank you all.

New 2016 Ford F-350, $41925