All American Ford in Paramus

Alex Smithlin

January 16, 2017

"Empowered "

- Yzjeep

JJ is the best salesman at all American ford in Paramus . He made me comfortable , confident and made me feel empowered to close the deal on my first car ever . Thank you JJ for the amazing costumer service , for working with me and my starting credit and for making it happen

January 13, 2017

"EXCELLENT BUYING EXPERIENCE !!"

- joycelucarelli

JJ always goes the extra mile. Each time I need a new car, I always look for JJ. JJ let me test drive a couple of cars. He made sure that I was comfortable in each car. Asked what I liked , what I didn't like. I chose a Fusion. He explained all the functions of the car in detail. I never felt rushed to make a decision. I highly recommend JJ for your car shopping experience.

December 30, 2016

"Great service in a timely mannter"

- F150_Rider

Travis went out of his way to get me in a new car the same day per my request. He quickly located several cars that met my specifications and transparently priced the different packages on each vehicle. Upon deciding on a vehicle we agreed on an out the door price in a matter of minutes not hours. Travis was a pleasure to work with and took all the anxiety out of the buying process. I highly recommend working with him.

New 2016 Ford Escape, $28415