All American Mazda

Irwin Mazda

Lester Glenn Mazda

Saphyer
2/01/2016

"Routine Oil Change and Tire Rotation"

I liked the new service center. Everyone was nice and friendly. All of my questions and concerns were met with competent responses. I left the dealership assured that my 2016 Mazda CX-5 was thoroughly serviced, inspected, and is totally road worthy thank you. Mrs. F. Jackson

Mike Nill

Cmatteson
1/31/2016

"Sales"

Good customer service by Mohamed. Attentive service. Leased a 2016 Mazda and the process was seamless. Would definitely recommend All American to friends and family

Mohamed and Bruce

RichStgMgr
1/21/2016

"Let's grant the new owners a clean slate"

Our purchase experience (our 3rd here) a year ago was a disaster. The car is FABULOUS (Mazda 3 s Touring), but the sales "team" was hateful. The usual "games" with our incompetent salesman conferring with his manager in secret, our incompetent salesman playing games with the figures, our incompetent salesman "confusing" our desire to transfer our old plates and instead ordering a new set (which we refused). The accountant/closer forgetting to itemize the extended warranty and service options we paid for until we went back to straighten things out. Lots of confusion, obfuscation, games, incompetence. It's always hard, with car salesman, to figure out in which category to place all of the above - deliberate or just incompetent. Anyway, Weisleder is now All American, and still family-owned. We went there yesterday for our 10,000 mile service and were very pleased at the friendliness, efficiency and thoroughness of the experience in their brand new Mazda service facility. We hope the sales department is either new and honest and competent, or carried over from the previous owners and newly schooled in honesty, communications, support, memory and arithmetic.

Firstmazda
1/18/2016

"Sales"

Nice experience for buying my sons first car. Started with prompt response for Internet pricing. Got appt. then went to dealership and price honored as stated.

Mohamed

Jim2016
12/08/2015

"SERVICE DEPARTMENT OUTSTANDING "

Unlike the sales department the service and parts department are extremely courteous, friendly, knowledgeable and professional. You can really depend on them to provide the best service possible and follow-up when needed. If not for the people who work in these departments I would never return to this dealership.

Ted - Service / Dave - Parts

R&R
12/06/2015

"Brought "enjoyable" back to buying a car"

All American Mazda in Brick NJ brought "enjoyable" back to the car buying experience. Thank you Luis! My wife and I buy and maintain our cars for a long time. While the average age of a car on a US road today is 11.5 years, we recently traded in our 16 year old car. This was earlier than we planned but at some point you have to decide to invest in a car or get a new one. It was time for a new one! For most of us, buying a car is an infrequent and expensive activity. Yes, it is exciting to get a new car but it also can be filled with anxiety and frustration. We all have met pushy sales reps who made it clear their goal was to sell you a car as quickly as possible and get the most ($) out of you. For us, that attitude is the quickest way to lose us... and the sell! We had done our homework and knew which vehicle we wanted and were really just weighing the package options, color, and bottom line price. We called this dealership out of the blue (had not met in person) and asked for information and an offer. We had already spoken to several other dealerships (some more helpful than others) but Luis really made the process informative and enjoyable. By the time we arrived at the dealership, it was already near the scheduled closing time - and I must add, he didn't know if we were really going to buy or not at this point. But Luis made us feel important and spent all the time we needed to answer questions and go on a test ride. It was well past closing when we left and we felt confident we had made the right decision. During the process we met other folks (like John) and never once did we feel rushed or pushed into action. We are quite happy with our new CX5 and appreciate the respect and service we received from the team at Mazda. We hope this is just the beginning of a long relationship. Sincerely, R&R

Luis Luperena John

earl
12/03/2015

"bought new cx5"

i have to say the entire staff was great.im a shopper and i know i got the best deal.they were so easy to deal with.

pat and luis

ToniCat
12/01/2015

"bought a new car"

Bought my first new car in 10 years the other day, and was very pleased with the service I got. My sales associate was Al, and he was very professional and knowledgeable. He took his time showing me all the many features of my new Edge. I had been coming to Weisleder for service on my old Ford and was always treated well by the service staff - especially Diane. I'm very happy with my new Edge, and also happy about my buying experience there and the efficiency and helpfulness of Al, my sales associate. I feel confident that I can go to Al, Diane, or anyone associated with Weisleder if I have a question or problem regarding my new Edge.

Al, & the gentleman who did all the paperwork

Spikey732
7/27/2015

"Terrible rude manager"

I went there because they advertised $3,000 above fair market value for your trade. My sales man Tom is a nice guy. His manger Chad, another nice guy. But I was given a below market number on my trade., a 2015 Kia Optima. I was ready to walk out when Chad's manager said what to we have to do to sell you a car. He told me Kia was going out of business, nobody wants their cars, which is a total lie. He was very rude and obnoxious. Stay away if you are going there for their trade in promotion!

Tom, Chad

Mazda39
6/22/2015

"Great"

I bought my cx5 from joe and chuck why a great family!! These guys are a step above and play no game and make u feel like part of the family!! So much better than the last group of guys I walked out on years ago. Step above Ty guys!!

Joe and chuck