All-Star Honda

Client Care Representative

Mario Smith, Sales Consultant, All-Star Honda

Mario Smith

April 24, 2017

"Excellent service from my Sales Rep!"

- buster77

When I stepped into All Star I was helped right away. I worked with Chris Williams on the trade in and purchase/lease of my New Honda Accord. Chris was personable, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. He made my car purchase enjoyable. I would recommend Chris to anyone looking for a car.

April 22, 2017

"Ask for mi hermano Lil Chris Williams"

- dbark86

Me and my girl have bought 4 different cars from Lil Chris Williams now and it's the biggest reason we keep going back to All Star Honda. While the dealership is nice, and they have an amazing service department with amazing prices on synthetic oil changes compared to other dealers around, we all know that the real reason to either keep going back to a business or never go there again is because of the employees. It's not like Mr. All Star Honda owner himself takes care of me, Lil Chris Williams does. Every time. I'll be back again and again and I'll keep sending mi amigos and familia as long as Lil Chris Williams is around. Just ask for Lil Chris

April 20, 2017

"Friendly, knowlegable, and great experience!!"

- Nicole S.

My husband and I have bought 5 cars from All Star Honda. We love the service as well as great deals that we've received on all of our purchases. We enjoy working with Chris and will recommend him to our friends and family.

New 2016 Honda Civic, $21685