All-Star Honda

Mark Wade

August 18, 2017

"Easy good process "

- Paz1986

I looked online before coming to the dealership than when got to the dealership they were able to find the car I was looking for right away I was able to test drive it and knew I wanted it the next part was easy and everyone who helped me with my process was friendly

Susie Lamon

August 17, 2017

"Work with Chris!"

- B.R.

I enjoyed meeting Chris Williams. He is knowledgeable, personable and understanding. I left with the vehicle I went in to take a look at and really enjoy driving it.

Other Employees : Shannon Sanders

August 14, 2017

"I highly recommend Chris Williams!!!"

- sandyc43

I walked into All Star Honda, not expecting to go home with a car that day. Chris made me feel at ease. He gave me both a good price for my trade and a good deal on the new HRV without all the back and forth haggling that is common. When I took my new HRV home, he sat with me in the car for quite a while, explaining things to me so that I was safe and comfortable driving home. I highly recommend Chris if you want a "no stress" shopping experience. Thank you for making this the best car buying experience I have ever had.

Used 2014 Honda Crosstour