All Star Toyota Scion of Alexandria

Overall Rating N/A

All Star Toyota Scion of Alexandria
All Star Toyota Scion of Alexandria Info

Hampton Toyota Scion

"I went to All Star Toyota and looked at a new Tundra...."

I went to All Star Toyota and looked at a new Tundra. They looked at my Tundra and told me they would give me 17 thousand for it, and told me the would give me 18 if it had better tires. I put new tires on it and went back in two months. They looked at my truck and told me they would give me 10 thousand. When I inquired about the drop in the amount they offered they said it was because the wheel bearings in the rear end were bad and needed to be replaced. I told them that I wanted to talk to the sales manager because I was angry about why a 1500 dollar repair was going to knock 8 thousand dollars off the value of the vehicle. When I started talking to the sales manager he stuck the palm of his hand in my face as to tell me to shut up. I told him "Don't stick your hand in my face like you are talking to a kid." I then did it back to him and asked him if he liked it. He then started yelling "That's it." He then walked off. I guess he doesn't know they sell Toyota trucks all over the world and was thinking he had the only ones. I just went to San Antonio and purchased my new crewman. I wouldn't buy a pecan from All S--t Toyota. When They replaced the wheel bearings in the old truck they told me to be there at 8 am, and I was. They put the truck on the rack and began working on it at 1pm. When the truck was driven out of the bay the front end was rubbing because they had bent the dust cover on it. They told me to bring it back if it didn't stop in a couple of weeks but it was 4pm so they didn't have time to find out what was rubbing at that time. These people are idiots and should be cleaning the parking lot at a fast food restaurant.

Greg

"Net price with trade for a 2012 Camry hybrid was $4500..."

Net price with trade for a 2012 Camry hybrid was $4500 more than at a nearby Dealer. Also were misleading about trade in value of my car and their margin on the sticker price.

Bobby Struther

"Donnie and Scott the finance man were both very nice and..."

Donnie and Scott the finance man were both very nice and waited on me to come in to Alexandria from Natchez and they stayed after hours on a Friday night to make sure I got the car. Donnie even lead us to a restaurant to eat since we had no idea where anything was in Alexandria after we finished with our business. I couldn’t have ask for a better experience. If you can put this on your survey form or if I have to chose a number…..please give him all 10’s. Nice doing business with y’all………very good experience. Mira

Donnie Lewis

"My experience of walking in the dealership to check out a..."

My experience of walking in the dealership to check out a small SUV was good. Stephen was near the door, left what he was doing and came to us with a smile and asked if he could help us. We took a drive in the NAV but it was not the ride I wanted. We then drove the Camry and I was sold on it. It drives well, is quiet and was "aloe geen", just the color I was looking for. The acceptable price was attained, and the car was bought. My husband has a Tacomma 4x4 truck and we are hoping to have good service along with our good ride. (Mrs.Muriel) Linda Gauthier

Stephen Knoles

"I have used All Star Toyota Alexandria for service since..."

I have used All Star Toyota Alexandria for service since moving to Louisiana. The Toyota Service Department at All Star is by far the most accomodating and professional dealership staff that I have ever dealt with. I will buy my next Toyota from this dealer based on the my experience with the service department and staff. Several months ago I had my tires rotated and the person in the shop did not replace a wheel cover tightly. I did not notice it until the next day, called All Star to see if it my have been left off. With out hesitation or even asking, they assumed responsibility and replaced the wheel cover free of charge -- and they had it in stock. All Star was recommended to me by other Toyota owners who had bad experiences with Toyota dealers in north Louisiana. Each of my visits to All Star for service have been a pleasure. I live in New Orleans and still return to Alexandria for my service. No problem getting in on the weekend.

Service Department