Allan Nott Honda & Toyota

3500 Elida Road, Lima, Ohio 45807

1238 Reviews of Allan Nott Honda & Toyota

May 22, 2017

"knowledgeable and very friendly"

- tyrell

Krista was excellent. Worked with me to show me and explain what all the new high tech things was on the car. Had car ready in less time than stated.

Krista Berridge
May 20, 2017

"Excellent service "

- Otto 54

As usual, the Nott service team performed my service on time and to my full satisfaction. They also cleaned up my car. It was like driving a new car again!

Leeland Lauvray
May 22, 2017 -

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota responded

Otto 54, thank you for the five star review! Our Service Team works very hard to make every customer's service experience excellent, we will make sure they see this review! Safe travels! Thank you for choosing Allan Nott.

May 19, 2017

"Smooth and professional"

- Sandy145

Alan Chess greeted me at the door and I immediately felt special and important. He, Miles Byron and Matt Ricker were beyond courteous, respectful and professional. They led me through the buying process smoothly and the whole experience was very pleasant. Great job, guys! Thank you!!

Miles Byrne
May 20, 2017 -

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota responded

Sandy145, thank you for the five star review! It is awesome to hear that your experience with our dealership was smooth and professional! Alan, Miles, and Matt work very hard to make the buying process as simple as possible. We will make sure they see this awesome review. Thank you for choosing Allan Nott!

May 19, 2017

"Customer-focused"

- MK

My salesman, Jon Cox, was excellent. I appreciated being able to keep in touch with him via texting so that I could quickly get answers to my questions without big discussions or additional sales pitches. The only "glitch", if you call it that, was that I didn't expect to take the new vehicle home the same day as I had never done that in the past. I wasn't prepared and didn't have my car completely emptied out. This seemed like a rush which ended up in things being left in it and an additional trip back. It was nice to be able to drive the new car home the same day, but the exit from my old car just seemed rushed. I also want to mention that Avery VanHassel was also great at explaining everything. He was patient, didn't rush it and offered after the sale support - which I'm sure I will need. It's a lot to take in the first day.

Jon Cox
Avery Van Hassel
May 19, 2017 -

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota responded

MK, thank you for the five star review! Jon does a great job making sure that he provides his customers with an excellent experience. We apologize that you felt a bit rushed moving into the new car but we are very happy to hear that Avery was able to slow it down a bit and help you understand your new car. Thank you for choosing Allan Nott!

"Friendly and Courteous"

- Phyllis2016

Explained our CRV features and how to make personal settings to our needs. Did a very good job while being polite and the process was fun and easy.

Avery Van Hassel

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota responded

Phyllis2016, thank you for the five star review! We hope you enjoy your new CR-V, they are awesome! We appreciate your kind words of Avery. Thank you for choosing Allan Nott.

"Great Salesman"

- BH

My salesman, Adam Bowers, did a great job at winning my business. He was able to answer all of my questions on multiple vehicles while I was narrowing down my choice of vehicles and his efforts helped me choose Toyota over the other manufacturer's vehicles I was comparing.

Tom Pseekos
Matt Ricker
Adam "Axel" Bowers
Other Employees : Robert Hoffman

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota responded

BH, thank you for the five star review! Adam works very hard at earning his customers' business so it is awesome to hear that he earned yours! We know you will love your new Toyota! Thank you for choosing Allan Nott.

May 18, 2017

"Great Service with a smile"

- pofed

My wife and I went to get our Honda serviced, while waiting ,we looked around the new Hondas on the lot and found a new Honda civic that we had to test drive. . We loved it and bought it that day. We have bought many new cars here and have always been happy with our purchases.. That's why we keep coming back. Thanks Ben for the great service..

Ben Harshbarger
Matt Ricker

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota responded

Pofed, thank you for the great review! The Honda Civic is an awesome car so we are very happy to hear that you were able to purchase one! We will make sure Ben sees this review, he will be excited! Thank you for continuing to choose Allan Nott.

May 17, 2017

"Great Service"

- colt2017

The process was so much fun and easy. The whole staff from consultants to management are very professional. These guys are great and come highly recommended.

Krista Berridge

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota responded

Colt2017, thank you for the five star review! We greatly appreciate your comments of our staff here, they work very hard to make our customers' car buying experience pleasant! Thank you for choosing Allan Nott.

May 17, 2017

"Great experience "

- CMD

Everyone at Allan Nott Honda &a Toyota was very helpful! They made my first leasing experience pleasant! Thanks to Steve D,Jordan A,JoshG,& Steve K.

Jordan Anderson
Steve Dawson
Josh Gould
Steve Kowalski
May 17, 2017 -

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota responded

CMD, thank you for the five star review! It is awesome to hear that Steve D., Jordan, Josh and Steve K. were able to provide you with a pleasant leasing experience! They will be excited to see this review. Thank you for choosing Allan Nott!

May 16, 2017

"Tim rocks "

- AJACKSON30

Tom absolutely rocks. He's passionate about the customer and them having a great buying experience. I would go see him over anyone in the area. He looks after the customer's best interest. Thanks again Tom

Tom Pseekos
May 16, 2017 -

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota responded

AJACKSON, thank you for the five star review! We greatly appreciate your kind words of Tom, he is a great guy and a true professional. He will be very happy to see this review! Thank you for choosing Allan Nott!

1 - 10 of 1,238 results