Allan Nott Honda & Toyota

3500 Elida Road, Lima, Ohio 45807

1313 Reviews of Allan Nott Honda & Toyota

August 22, 2017

"Best customer service ever had! "

- Cj17

I have bought and leased my last three cars from Allan nott the process is smooth, they keep you informed on the process, very personable and friendly! More like family atmosphere! Everyone there is very knowledgeable and truly seems to love what they do! Thank you Ben Harshbarger, Adam and Steven Cox for all your time and helpfulness! And Damien Dudgeon for all your knowledge and patience teaching me how to use all the technology on my 2017 Honda Accord sport!

Adam Cox
Steven Cox
Ben Harshbarger
August 21, 2017

"Another smooth deal"

- Vicki7984

We recently purchased our third new Honda Pilot from Allan Nott. Marcia Sites worked with us. She is very knowledgeable and we had a great experience. When we picked our vehicle up Damien Dudgeon went through all the electronics step by step. We will be back next time.

Marcia Sites

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota responded

Vicki7984, thank you for the awesome review! We are glad to hear that Marcia and Damien gave you a great experience with the purchase and delivery of your new Pilot! Thank you for continuing to choose Allan Nott.

August 19, 2017

"First purchase from Allan Nott!"

- Kayla A Diller

I had my first purchase from here today and I couldn't have had asked for a better experience! Bryan was absolutely excellent! He was patient, kind and never pressured us. He gave us honesty and time which was what we valued and needed the most from our stressful week. He made what was at one time a terrible experience from another dealership into a fun and exciting experience! I would also like to thank Jordan for taking the time to show all the features in the car. It was very helpful! Everyone was very friendly and we'd recommend Allan Nott Honda Toyota to anyone.

Steve Kowalski

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota responded

Kayla A Diller, thank you for the five star review! Our dealership strives to provide every customer with a better car buying experience, so we are very excited to read your review! Bryan and Jordan are assets to our dealership and they help make the process of buying a car enjoyable. We'll make sure they see this review. Thank you for choosing Allan Nott!

August 19, 2017

"Allan Nott Honda & Toyota is the Best!!"

- Linda8491

We just purchased our 5th Honda from Adam Cox at Allan Nott Honda & Toyota, Lima, OH, since 2009. We love working with Adam. He is such a pleasant young man. The other gentlemen we worked with were also very polite & professional.

Adam Cox
John Gould
Josh Gould
Matt Ricker

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota responded

Linda8491, thank you for the five star review! Adam will be very happy to see this review! He strives to have every customer leave our dealership with a great deal and an even greater experience. Thank you for continuing to choose Allan Nott.

"Great Service"

- Bernadette Stager

This is the 3rd time purchasing a Honda at this dealership. Traded in my 2013 CRV for a 2017 CRV. Everyone is polite, informative & very willing to work with you. They make you feel very comfortable & make the process of car buying easy.

Mark Youngpeter

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota responded

Bernadette Stager, thank you for the five star review! We appreciate your kind words of our staff, we work very hard to provide every customer with a better car buying experience. Have fun with your new CR-V! Thank you for continuing to choose Allan Nott.

August 17, 2017

"Purchased a new vehicle "

- My Ride

It was a wonderful experience buying of my new Honda CRV. Everyone was so very pleasant and so prompt in answering any questions I had.They also made the process very easy and simple. It was nice to have someone explain the new features that I was not familiar with. Thank you for everything.

Adam "Axel" Bowers
Matt Ricker
Aug 18, 2017 -

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota responded

My Ride, thank you for the five star review! Our entire team works very hard to provide each customer with a better car buying experience. We are excited to hear that you had a wonderful experience with our dealership. Have fun with your new CR-V! Thank you for choosing Allan Nott!

"Pretty simple process"

- Hadsell08

Evan made the process very easy and simple. The thing that really surprised me was how everyone that worked there that I walked past with Evan, asked me either if I was excited, happy, or said congratulations and enjoy your new truck. I've never really had that happen before. That was kinda cool.

Evan Miller
Aug 17, 2017 -

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota responded

Hadsell08, thank you for the five star review! Purchasing a new vehicle should be a simple and rewarding experience, so we are very happy to read your review. Congratulations on your new Tundra! Thank you for choosing Allan Nott!

"New Highlander Experience"

- Kami Fox

We have been a tried and true Toyota customer for years. We routinely visit Allan Nott's service department for routine maintenance of our vehicles. They do a fantastic job and are always pleasant to deal with. After many satisfied miles, it was time to trade in the 4-runner and we decided to down size to the highlander. Our salesman, Evan Miller, was courteous and very helpful in locating the vehicle that we were interested in and answered all of our questions. My husband and I met at the dealership to sign paperwork and take the Highlander home, but it was not to be. During detailing, as we signed paperwork, an accident occurred that left the Highlander blemished at the passenger door. Evan was very apologetic and everyone at the dealership activated to help us find a satisfactory solution. I went home in my 4-Runner, but by the end of the week, the repair was finished and all of the extras were on the Highlander. It looked beautiful. I think that Evan and the dealership went above and beyond fixing the damage and compensating us for our time and trouble. Although it was not a pleasant surprise, we are very satisfied with the vehicle and service and we plan to continue our relationship with the dealership. We appreciated their ability to own the problem and find an acceptable solution.

Evan Miller
Aug 17, 2017 -

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota responded

Kami Fox, thank you for the five star review! We apologize for the blemish on your Highlander the first time around, but is great to hear that you were very satisfied with it once the repairs were made! Evan will be here for you if you need anything else. We hope you continue to enjoy your new Highlander. We greatly appreciate your continued patronage of our dealership! Thank you for choosing Allan Nott.

"Very satisfied customer"

- Meglindsay23

Steve was very friendly and knowledgeable. He made sure I purchased a vehicle that truly suited me. And I am very happy with my new Civic! I would recommend him to friends and family.

Steve Dawson
Aug 16, 2017 -

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota responded

Meglindsay23, thank you for the five star review! We are excited to hear that you are very happy with your new Civic! We will make sure Steve sees this awesome review. Thank you for your recommendation and thank you for choosing Allan Nott!

August 15, 2017

"Purchased new car"

- Wieging

Steve Dawson was amazing to work with. He really listened to my situation and helped me make the beat decision for me when purchasing my new car. He was extremely attentive and helpful with all of my many questions and requests. I would highly recommend purchasing vehicles Steve at Allan Nott. When it was time for my first oil change, i sent him a message and he scheduled it for me. Such a smooth process.

Steve Dawson
Aug 16, 2017 -

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota responded

Wieging, thank you for the five star review! It is awesome to hear that Steve helped make your purchasing experience as smooth as possible. He will be delighted to see your review! We will be here for you if you need anything else down the road! Thank you for choosing Allan Nott.

1 - 10 of 1,313 results