Allan Nott Honda & Toyota

1254 Reviews of Allan Nott Honda & Toyota

June 24, 2017

"Positive experience."

- Patricia Goodnight

I wasn't sure what I wanted but my lease was almost finished. John Gould was very accommodating. He made suggestions but did not pressure me and respected my needs. I got a Toyota Rav 4 and I am very happy with it. I highly recommend Allan Nott Honda and John Gould.

John Gould
June 23, 2017

"Happy Honda Owner!"

- CarmenOhio

How often do you get to be the first person to drive a new car with only 1 mile on the odometer?! I have been a Honda owner for 15 years and just leased (for the first time!) my 2nd Accord. Honda is the best and most reliable car I have ever owned. Many thanks to Mark Youngpeter for his salesmanship in helping me get a car that would fit my budget. And thanks to Damien Dudgeon for his patience and technical expertise in explaining all the new bells and whistles.

Damien Dudgeon
Mark Youngpeter
Jun 23, 2017 -

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota responded

CarmenOhio, thank you for the five star review! We are extremely proud to be a Honda dealer! Hondas are incredibly reliable and very fun to drive! We are excited to hear that you are a happy Honda owner once again. We will make sure that Mark and Damien see this awesome review! Thank you for choosing Allan Nott.

June 22, 2017

"Second car Best experience yet!"

- TimW

Today i Purchased my second car from a Mr Adam Bowers and his team over at Allan Nott. I purchased the Honda Civic Type R and Mr Bowers was extremely friendly and helpful throughout the whole process. This team has been the absolute best to me and my family. Their customer service is just absolutely amazing. They were very straight forward, not trying to hide things. and even though i am new to driving a stick they where willing to help me with anything i needed! they have not only earned a single customer for life with myself but easily my whole family . I would 110% recommend that even if it is a drive its very much worth coming down just to be helped by anyone of the staff members they have on board. Thanks you guys for making this guys dreams come true and thank you Adam for being an absolute blessing to me in this journey to buy this car!

Krista Berridge
Adam "Axel" Bowers
Adam Cox
Jun 23, 2017 -

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota responded

TimW, thank you for the five star review! We are so excited that you were able to purchase the Type R, it's truly a one of a kind vehicle! We appreciate your kind words of Adam, he will be very happy to see this awesome review. We hope that you learn how to drive stick quickly so you can enjoy your Type R to the fullest! Thank you for choosing Allan Nott!

"Camry #4 "

- Lindsay P.

After 3 leases from Allan Nott, I decided that I was ready to make a purchase. Adam did an excellent job by giving me different options. I felt he gave honest opinions and was very patient with the time I took to make a decision.

Adam "Axel" Bowers
Tom Pseekos
June 22, 2017

"Awesome car, great people to work with!"

- Michael

I just had the easiest car buying experience ever! I started an online chat, then a phone call from Krista and the rest is history. The car I was interested in was not on the lot and Krista did not hesitate to let me know she would get the car I wanted for the right price. A couple phone calls / texts and three days later my car was there waiting for me. I would highly recommend going to Allan Nott for your next purchase. Thanks again Krista!!!

Krista Berridge
Jun 22, 2017 -

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota responded

Michael, thank you for the five star review! Krista is a fantastic salesperson and she does a great job providing her customers with a great car buying experience! We are very excited to hear that you were able to get the car you wanted for the right price, we hope you enjoy it! Thank you for choosing Allan Nott.

June 21, 2017

"Purchased excellent sienna minivan"

- Djo

Very honest and forthright folks at this dealership. Extremely honorable and just overall really great people. Enjoyed working with them and will definitely keep them in mind for future purchases.

Bryan Risner
Jeff Sousa
Steve Kowalski
David Henderson
Amy Weldy
Jun 21, 2017 -

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota responded

Djo, thank you for the five star review! We greatly appreciate your kind words of our staff, we are very happy to hear that you had an enjoyable car buying experience with us! Have fun with your new Sienna! Thank you for choosing Allan Nott.

June 16, 2017

"No pressure to buy. Got exactly what I asked for. "

- LJ57

I went in several times & talked to the sales person. There was never any pressure to buy. He got me exactly what I asked for. I had to return for service. I had ordered a few extras that needed to be added. I had another appointment that afternoon & they got me in & out in a very short time. I was very pleased & impressed with the service I received. I was also very impressed with the professionalism of all I had contact with. I would HIGHLY recommend buying from this dealership. I had bought a used vehicle from them several years back & got the same professionalism at that time. This is why I went back to them to buy again.

Josh Gould
Jun 19, 2017 -

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota responded

LJ57, thank you for the five star review! We believe in providing our customers with a better car buying experience so we are very happy to hear of your positive experience! Our staff prides itself on being courteous, helpful and professional. We greatly appreciate your recommendation! Thank you for choosing Allan Nott!

June 16, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Tinav

Everyone was great to work with! Very friendly staff. It was a pleasure doing business with all of you. Thank you so much from all of us

Steven Cox
Mark Youngpeter
Jun 19, 2017 -

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota responded

Tinav, thank you for the five star review! It was a pleasure doing business with you as well, we greatly appreciate your kind words of our dealership! Thank you for choosing Allan Nott.

June 07, 2017

"Service appointment"

- Steve

Service was very prompt. The waiting area was very pleasant and comfortable. The personnel were friendly. The waiting time was reasonable. We have always been impressed with the ease of access to the area where we deliver our car and how quickly someone is there to "sign" us in.

Cody Thunberg
Jun 07, 2017 -

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota responded

Steve, thank you for the great review! We are very pleased to hear that your service experience was prompt and pleasant. Our Service Team will be very happy to see your kind words. Thank you for servicing with Allan Nott!

June 06, 2017

"They allowed us to make the best decision for our family."

- JolineJoline

The here were kind, and actually listened to what we wanted and how much we could afford. George did not try to force a sale on us, and when we wanted to return to see the vehicle again, we called him (not knowing it was his day off), and he connected us to Thomas. Thomas the manager worked with our budget and schedule. He allowed us to pick up or children from school as we test drove the vehicle which helped us make a decision because we got to use the car the way we would use it just about everyday (4 carseats, 2 toddlers, 2 infants, and an adult male in the middle :/). Matthew did not try to force warranties on us, and was very personable. Avery made sure we knew how to work all the technical aspects of the vehicle and laughed at all my corny jokes. Overall, we had what seemed to be a dream team. I've car shopped before, and they made this daunting task actually pleasurable. To be honest, everyone there seemed kind and approachable. You did not get the dog eat dog vibe from anyone. If you are looking to buy a new or used car, and want great (not pushy) customer care, I would definitely recommend Allen Nott everytime.

George Pulfer
3.0
Avery Van Hassel
Other Employees : Thomas
Jun 07, 2017 -

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota responded

JolineJoline, thank you for the awesome review! We appreciate your kind words of our team. Everyone at Allan Nott strives to provide our customers with a better car buying experience, so we are very happy to hear that your experience was pleasant! We will make sure George, Tom, Matt, and Avery see this awesome review! Thank you for choosing Allan Nott.

1 - 10 of 1,254 results