Allan Nott Honda Toyota

1178 Reviews of Allan Nott Honda Toyota

February 26, 2017

"Honda Odyssey "

- Sara

We had the privilege to work with the Allan Nott team while choosing a new vehicle for our family. Our salesman, Ben, was amazing to work with. He made sure we had our new Odyssey in a timely manner and even days later contacted us to see how things were going. It was also really nice that they went through the Odyssey and showed us how to use everything. Thank you again!

Ben Harshbarger
Jason Miller
Feb 27, 2017 -

Allan Nott Honda Toyota responded

Sara, thank you for the great review! Ben does a great job with his customers to get them in the vehicle that fits their needs in a timely fashion, all while providing a great experience. We hope you enjoy your new ride, we will be here if you need anymore help with your Odyssey! Thank you for choosing Allan Nott.

"Replacing totaled car"

- Hunnybear

Due to the icy weather, we had to quickly replace our totaled Accord Sport. My husband wanted another Accord but started looking at a CRV and liked the size. It's bigger without being huge. It was in our price range, with some help from Mark and Adam, and we have a new vehicle. The salesmen are very helpful and knowledgeable. Mark was really nice and helped us a lot. Adam was also extremely helpful, a very nice young fellow. And Matt, I love Matt, he was so funny to talk too, he was a joy to work with. It is a great team of people at Allen Notts!

Adam "Axel" Bowers
Mark Youngpeter
Feb 24, 2017 -

Allan Nott Honda Toyota responded

Hunnybear, thank you for the five star review! We are very sorry to hear about your Accord Sport, but we are very happy to hear that Mark, Adam, and Matt helped make finding your replacement as easy as possible. We greatly appreciate your kind words of our staff, we will make sure they all see this review. Thank you for choosing Allan Nott!

February 23, 2017

"Excellent dealership. Erik H went above my expectations"

- sequoia

Highly recommend Allan Nott and Erik Haselton in sales. Top notch. Jeff Sousa in service is outstanding. Thank you again, love my Sequoia. You guys did a lot of work to make it happen.

Erik Haselton
Jeff Sousa
Feb 24, 2017 -

Allan Nott Honda Toyota responded

Sequoia, thank you for the five star review! We greatly appreciate your kind words of Erik and Jeff. They are top notch guys who do whatever it takes to provide our customers with a better experience! Thank you for choosing Allan Nott.

February 23, 2017

"Good People - Good Experience"

- Happy customer

Good people - good experience. This is the second vehicle we have purchased from Allan Knott and have recommended them to others. The first was a Camry from Tom back in '05 - he recognized us and the car when we pulled in to look at the Highlanders. Him and Patrick went out of their way to make sure I got the colors I wanted on the inside and out. Still not giving up the Camry though. It has been a good car and we are sure the new Highlander will be good to us also.

Patrick Greaves

Tom Pseekos
Feb 23, 2017 -

Allan Nott Honda Toyota responded

Happy customer, thank you for the awesome review! Your new Highlander will definitely be good to you, it's an amazing SUV! We are very excited to hear about your second good experience here at our dealership. We will make sure Tom and Patrick see this review. Thank you for choosing Allan Nott.

February 22, 2017

"It may have taken me a year to decide...."

- FarmersWife

But Tom, Erik and George did a great job of getting me in the the car of my dreams!! Thanks guys for the great care!!

Erik Haselton
Tom Pseekos
George Pulfer
Feb 23, 2017 -

Allan Nott Honda Toyota responded

FarmersWife, thank you for the five star review! We are very happy to hear that Tom, Erik, and George were able to get you into the car of your dreams after a year of searching! We know you will continue to love it! Thank you for choosing Allan Nott.

February 18, 2017

"5 Star Dealership!"

- Angie Thompsom

I bought my Nissan Rogue this week from Jon Keysor. What a fantastic experience! I completed my application online and notified Jon that it was finished. Within fifteen minutes he contracted me and I was on my way to the dealership. From start to finish was less that three hours (probably an hour longer because I forgot to tell them my trade in was in my husband's name so took a bit longer to get payoff - my fault whoops). If at anytime Jon had to walk away another employee was introducing themselves and keeping me company. Every employee was smiling and friendly. Jon made my purchase so easy and exciting! Allan Nott has a new customer for life :)

Jon Keysor
Feb 18, 2017 -

Allan Nott Honda Toyota responded

Angie Thompsom, thank you for the five star review! Jon does a great job making sure his customers have a fantastic experience at our dealership. We strive to make the car buying process as quick and simple as possible to better serve our customers. We appreciate your kind words of Jon and the rest of our staff! We hope to see you again soon! Thank you for choosing Allan Nott.

February 16, 2017

"My story."

- Mike

I had prior experience at Alan Nott in the purchase of a new Honda vehicle. As was this time, they made it very easy to purchase a new Honda with no sales pressure at all.

Adam Cox
Jon Cox
Feb 17, 2017 -

Allan Nott Honda Toyota responded

Mike, thank you for the five star review! Thank you for sharing your story with us. We are very happy to hear that your experience was easy and pressure-free! Thank you for choosing Allan Nott.

February 15, 2017

"First new car"

- jones4125

This is the BEST place to buy a car! The workers are all so knowledgeable and so helpful, I worked personally with Jordan Anderson, Dylan Legge and Matt Ricker. I have had my car for a little over a week and a half, and it's the perfect car for me. I got a great deal, they got me everything on my 'must have' list and answered every question I had. Submitting my credit check online made everything go so smoothly, when I got the dealership all I really had to do was sign and then off I went! I'll never recommend another dealership before Allan Nott.

Dylan Legge
Feb 15, 2017 -

Allan Nott Honda Toyota responded

Jones4125, thank you for the five star review! We agree with you that this is the best place to buy a car! Our team is dedicated to providing each customer with a smoother, simpler, and better car buying experience. We will make sure that Jordan, Dylan, and Matt see this awesome review. We greatly appreciate your recommendation! Thank you for choosing Allan Nott.

February 13, 2017

"Best Experience Ever!"

- stra016

Brandon was so helpful. He found the car I wanted in my price range. He was very knowledgeable about the car and all its options. Jordan was so helpful with setting up all the many options including the Bluetooth setup. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Miles Byrne
Brandon Kerr
Feb 13, 2017 -

Allan Nott Honda Toyota responded

Stra016, thank you for the five star review! We are glad to hear about your best experience ever! Brandon and Jordan make sure their customers leave satisfied and know the ins and outs of their new vehicle. We will pass this review on to them! Thank you for choosing Allan Nott.

February 11, 2017

"Phenomenal"

- Robywankenobi13

My fiancé and I had the best experience ever at this dealership. Brandon was very helpful. There was no pressure for me to buy today. He was there to help me find the car that would best suit me. I only had to look at one car and I was sold. Brandon took good care of me when explaining just what the car I was looking at was worth and how much he could give it to me for. He even helped get me more for my trade. I couldn't of asked for a better experience.

Brandon Kerr
Feb 13, 2017 -

Allan Nott Honda Toyota responded

Robywankenobi13, thank you for the five star review! Brandon does an awesome job giving his customers a great buying experience. We are very pleased to hear that every step in your buying process was phenomenal, our mission as a dealership is to provide every customer with a better experience. We look forward to seeing you again, thank you for choosing Allan Nott.

1 - 10 of 1,178 results