Allan Nott Honda & Toyota

1213 Reviews of Allan Nott Honda & Toyota

April 24, 2017

"lease"

- saker59

I received exceptional service, communication and a quick and painless process when working with this dealership. We appreciated the sales people going above and beyond to help us. Read More

Jordan Anderson
Tom Pseekos
Bryan Risner

Steve Kowalski
April 23, 2017

"great service"

- barnetts.2017

This is the second time visiting Allan Nott and the second time purchasing a vehicle. The staff was very polite and courteous. Our salesman Ben was fantastic & answered every question we had. Matt was our financial man and he was very quick and easy to deal with. It was a pleasure doing business with all involved and will definitely be back for any future purchases.

Josh Gould
Ben Rees

Matt Ricker
David Henderson
Apr 24, 2017 -

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota responded

Barnetts.2017, thank you for the five star review! Ben and Matt are always a pleasure to work with and they take the stress and anxiety out of purchasing a vehicle. It sounds like your great experience with us was a total team effort. We look forward to seeing you again! Thank you for choosing Allan Nott.

April 22, 2017

"The only place I get my vehicles"

- Mandy B.

This review is a long time coming and well deserved. With the exception of my very first car, every one I have had since has been purchased or leased at Allan Nott. To give you a sense of how much I like this dealership, I live in Chicago and DRIVE there! John Gould has always been so helpful with finding the right vehicle for me and now my family. He is so friendly, knowledgable, easy to work with and prompt in responding to questions and he always, ALWAYS, finds the best deal. I can't say enough. He's like family to us. This last trip, I was fortunate to have Avery Van Hassel show me the features of my new vehicle. There were so many!! He knew them all, was able to answer every question of mine and even showed me things I would never have noticed. When I saw a spot on the one seat, he immediately had it cleaned. He also installed the middle seat in the second row of my minivan for me. The funny thing is, since we took care of the credit process online beforehand, it took longer to learn about the features than it did to sign paperwork! This dealership is top notch. So much so, I even recommend it to my friends here in Chicagoland.

John Gould
Matt Ricker
Other Employees : Avery Van Tassel
Apr 24, 2017 -

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota responded

Mandy B, thank you for the five star review! John does a great job with all of his customers and it is truly incredible that he has made such an impact on you and your family that you make the trip to see us from Chicago! That speaks to the type of guy he is. We also appreciate your kind words of Avery, we will make sure they both see this awesome review! We greatly appreciate your recommendation to all of your friends in Chicagoland! Thank you for choosing Allan Nott.

April 21, 2017

"A fantastic experience"

- Penny Moore

We were just browsing for a potentially new verhicle, sorted of had a few vehicles in mind to look at and test drive. We had already test driven 2 other vehicles at other dealerships. A Honda Pilot was on our list. Alan Chess greeted us while we were driving thru the lot. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle, He was very nice, not at all pushy. Alan made the process very much to our liking. We did not have our trade in with us, but decided to purchase the Pilot. They made it convenient for us to come back another day. We were very pleased with this dealership and Alan Chess in particular.

Alan Chess

Adam Cox
Apr 21, 2017 -

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota responded

Penny Moore, thank you for the great review! Alan is a professional and we are very happy to hear that he delivered a fantastic experience to you. We hope you enjoy your new Pilot! Thank you for choosing Allan Nott.

April 20, 2017

"Great experience at Allan Nott. "

- KatieSpragg

Great experience at Allan Nott. I had been looking for several weeks for a slightly used car and Steve Dawson did a great job of locating a car for me. Other dealerships were not quite as personable or did not take my requests seriously. Steve went above and beyond! I would definitely refer family and friends to Allan Nott!

Steve Dawson

Apr 20, 2017 -

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota responded

KatieSpragg, thank you for the great review! Steve works very hard to make sure every one of his customers has a great experience at our dealership. We will make sure he sees this awesome review! Thank you for your recommendation and thank you for choosing Allan Nott.

April 17, 2017

"So easy!"

- Brandon Reichert

Excellent quality inventory. No pressure from the sales team. They made the whole process fast and easy for the buyer. Dale Mullins was great to work with. I will buy from Allan Nott again.

Dale Mullins
Apr 17, 2017 -

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota responded

Brandon Reichert, thank you for the five star review! We strive to offer all of our customers with a positive car buying experience. It is great to hear that your experience was fast, easy, and no-pressure! Dale will appreciate your kind words. Thank you for choosing Allan Nott!

April 14, 2017

"Top Notch Professional"

- erikheitmeyer

I wasn't looking to buy new, but the used options on the Honda Odyssey were limited. Jonathan perfectly explained our options and helped us get into exactly what we wanted in a car. He did everything possible to help get us to the payment we needed. Also, he went over and beyond in helping us get our other options scheduled for our DVD player and luggage racks installed. We didn't feel pressured at all, and his approach was to serve our needs. The car is way better than we could have imagined. Thanks Jon!

Jon Keysor
Apr 15, 2017 -

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota responded

Erikheitmeyer, thank you for the five star review! Jon treats his customers with the utmost respect and compassion. He understands that the vehicle has to fit the customers wants and needs and it is great to hear that your new Odyssey was exactly what you wanted. We will make sure he sees this awesome review! Thank you for choosing Allan Nott!

April 14, 2017

"Very good experience at allan nott."

- kathy1827

Marcia Sites did a good job so we wood get the car that was best for us and at the right price and took the time an did a good job.

Marcia Sites
Apr 15, 2017 -

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota responded

Kathy1827, thank you for the five star review! We will make sure Marcia sees this review. She works very hard to provide her customers with a better experience so she will surely appreciate your kind words. Thank you for choosing Allan Nott!

April 08, 2017

"Service at Allan Nott"

- helmke,dorothy

Recently we had our vehicle serviced at Allan Nott and were very pleased with their service. We have leased multiple vehicles from them and have never had a bad experience. They are always friendly, courteous, and treat you well.

Cody Thunberg
Apr 08, 2017 -

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota responded

Helmke,dorothy, thank you for the five star review! We greatly appreciate your kind words of our Service Team, they work very hard to make sure that every customer has a pleasant experience at our dealership. Thank you for choosing Allan Nott!

April 05, 2017

"Top Notch!"

- ChristopherAnderson

Allan Nott is one of the best if not the best dealers in the area. We have purchased 5 cars from them. They treat you like family. I was just recently in for an oil change they are polite and get you and out. They are the best!!!

Ben Harshbarger
Jeff Sousa
Cody Thunberg
Apr 05, 2017 -

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota responded

ChristopherAnderson, thank you for the five star review! We work very hard to make every customer feel like family so we appreciate your kind words. We tend to do things differently than other dealers and we do it all for our customers. Thank you for choosing Allan Nott!

1 - 10 of 1,213 results