Allan Nott Honda Toyota

Adam "Axel" Bowers, Sales & Lease Consultant, Allan Nott Honda Toyota

Adam "Axel" Bowers

Sales & Lease Consultant

March 29, 2017

"Didn't feel pressured and had a good experience. "

- Larry E Inskeep

Our salesperson, Ben Harshbarger, was knowledgeable about the vehicle we were inquiring about. He spent a great deal of time with us. Steve did the paper work for our financing was also very nice. Had a good experience. Avery, delivery specialist, got into the car and went over the car radio and a lot of other things helping us learn how to use the car. Was thankful for his help. We had a great experience with Allan Notts and know others would too.

March 28, 2017

"Very Helpful"

- Austin S

Jon Keysor was very knowledgeable on the vehicle I was interested in. He answered all of my questions and was kind about the entire buying process. This was my first time buying a car and he made the process simple which I enjoyed.

March 28, 2017

"Best sales lady"

- Racer8890

I worked with Krista berridge for little over a months time. I needed to come up with down payment. Between her and Steven cox from finance, they sent me emails text me and called me on and off for over a month working deals for me to see what was the best fit for my situation. Finally was able to pick up my 2017 Honda Accord sport. She had the paperwork and the car ready for me as I got there for pick up. Everything was fast smooth and very friendly. I would definitely go back to this dealership and specifically with Krista and Steven again.

New 2016 Toyota Tacoma, $38559