Allan Nott Honda Toyota

Matt Ricker

February 18, 2017

"5 Star Dealership!"

- Angie Thompsom

I bought my Nissan Rogue this week from Jon Keysor. What a fantastic experience! I completed my application online and notified Jon that it was finished. Within fifteen minutes he contracted me and I was on my way to the dealership. From start to finish was less that three hours (probably an hour longer because I forgot to tell them my trade in was in my husband's name so took a bit longer to get payoff - my fault whoops). If at anytime Jon had to walk away another employee was introducing themselves and keeping me company. Every employee was smiling and friendly. Jon made my purchase so easy and exciting! Allan Nott has a new customer for life :)

February 16, 2017

"My story."

- Mike

I had prior experience at Alan Nott in the purchase of a new Honda vehicle. As was this time, they made it very easy to purchase a new Honda with no sales pressure at all.

February 15, 2017

"First new car"

- jones4125

This is the BEST place to buy a car! The workers are all so knowledgeable and so helpful, I worked personally with Jordan Anderson, Dylan Legge and Matt Ricker. I have had my car for a little over a week and a half, and it's the perfect car for me. I got a great deal, they got me everything on my 'must have' list and answered every question I had. Submitting my credit check online made everything go so smoothly, when I got the dealership all I really had to do was sign and then off I went! I'll never recommend another dealership before Allan Nott.

New 2016 Toyota Tacoma, $38559