Allan Nott Honda & Toyota

Sales & Lease Consultant

September 20, 2017

"Car buying made fun!"

- Ruth64

I knew that I wanted to buy eirher a CR-V Honda or a Subaru. I had studied 10 different makes and models for over 8 hours on line. I just needed to be shown what was better about this make and model...and that's just what happened.i had all if my questions answered, I was given a choice and got to test-drive used and new cars as well as different models. The Saesperson (Ray James) was very knowledgeable, attentive, and friendly. I never felt rushed or that my purchase wasn't the most important transaction of the day. Even though i already had my financing they reviewed it to see if i could get a better deal. I had several follow up calls from both sales and finance, as we worked out the details and had more if my questions answered. By the time I went in to pick up my new Honda I had received 6 personals contacts from the dealership. The technology person set up my systems and explained everything to me...with offers to help at future times if I had additional questions. Everything went perfectly and I left knowing that if I needed assistance all I had to do was call. 3 days after my purchase I had another call from my sales rep...just making sure everything was alright. I love the comfort, the safety package and the look of my new car. I've been buying Honda's since 1981, and that's not going to change. Thank you!

Damien Dudgeon
Ray James
Steve Kowalski

September 19, 2017

"Excellent Experience "

- Jerry418

Very satisfied w/our experience; we got just what we were looking for: price, vehicle, options & all done quickly & efficiently...& most importantly, everyone was very friendly!

Tyler Hepp
George Pulfer
Matt Ricker
Bob White Sr.

September 18, 2017

"Friendly, fast and great listeners"

- Sophia427

Marcia helped me as soon as I pulled into the lot. She was friendly and super helpful. She wasn't pushy AT ALL. She worked with me to get to the number I wanted in my payment. She was even willing to look for a used car before I made my final decision. She was so easy to talk to and will definitely be sending friends her way! Steve in finance made the signing process quick and easy and Tyler was super helpful with showing me everything the Accord could do inside. Thank you all for the wonderful experience! I'll be back in the future.

Marcia Sites