Allen Samuels Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Aj Rodriguez

December 27, 2016

"Not all the same "

- Hunter

After being mad with other dealerships, I was recommended by a friend to talk to Lacy. I was told she was honest and not bs us on our trade in or purchase. She went above and beyond to get us into a vehicle that we didn't know at the time would be a perfect fit for our family. BUT she asked us questions no one had ever asked! The fact that she took her time and made my wife and I a priority. We will forever be Lacy fans as well as Allen Samuels fans! She Rocks!

December 20, 2016

"Absolutely Amazing!!"

- MelissaColbath_84

I was having car troubles and needed my car to be towed as well as get into a loaner car. The cell towers were down in our area and Lacey went out of her way to get a tow truck for myself as well as a loaner car. She did not have to do any of this but she did, I will never be able to express how much I appreciate her!!! I would recommend her to everyone I know looking for a car!!!

October 15, 2016

"Great Experience"

- Roger Douglas Kesterson

This has been the best experience my wife and I have ever had purchasing a new vehicle. The staff at Allen Samuels treated us like VIP's and answered every question we had. A.J. and the rest of the staff even stayed late to make sure we were in our new truck before we left for the night.