Read Reviews Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center

Van CastleSales Professional13 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center

Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center in Anchorage Alaska is an independently owned and operated Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram dealership that has been proudly serving Alaskans for over fifty years. Including the surrounding areas of Eagle River, Palmer, Wasilla, Fort Richardson, Elmendorf, JBER, Fairbanks, Girdwood, Kenai, and Seward, we are known and recognized as the largest Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealership in the state with a best price guarantee on any new vehicle. As for our used vehicles, it’s a simple formula. You like it? Make us an offer. It’s our secret formula to our success. Treat them right and give them a good deal the first time and they should come back and bring their family, friends, and neighbors.
We are proud to be one of the highest ranking dealerships in the Pacific Northwest in customer satisfaction with an almost perfect score of 5 based off of over 350 reviews. Our financial staff at Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center offers expert advice for those seeking a great car loans or leases. Anotherwords, we can help out anyone with bad credit, bankruptcy or slow pays. Alaskan customers can come in and take advantage of our car repair with knowledgeable technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of car parts. So come on down and get your next ride here!

We're locally owned and operated since 1963 and proud sponsors of the Last Great Race known as the Iditarod and your hometown hockey team, the Alaska Aces. We wouldn't be here without the dedication and loyalty of our customers for the past five decades, so we owe a big thank you to every customer past, present, and future!

Our Location

Shuttle Service Free Coffee
After Hours Drop-Off Vending Machines
Rental Car Service Onsite Instant Financing

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Overall experience was great! Great customer service and..."

sheriberrie01
8/30/2013 3:34:25 AM

My Review Of Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center:

Overall experience was great! Great customer service and my sales rep was Logan Hufford. Typically I don't like car salesmen however I would go back and recommend Logan to family and friends! Thanks Logan..

Added: 8/30/2013 1:23:32 PM

Sheri, it is great to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with everyone you came into contact with at our dealership. Our goal is not only to help customers to find a great car, but also for them to have a wonderful experience. Your feedback lets us know that we're doing our job right. Thanks again!

Twitter
"Bought to new vehicles from Mike. He was very helpful..."

spc10121980
8/29/2013 7:26:45 PM

Mike  HanzukMike Hanzuk
Jason WoodJason Wood

My Review Of Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center:

Bought to new vehicles from Mike. He was very helpful with any issues that came up and followed up to make sure that we were satisfied with our purchase. I would and have recommended this dealership to others.

Added: 8/30/2013 1:30:18 PM

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I am glad Mike and the rest of our team was able to help get you in a new vehicle. Great customer service is always our top priority and it is gratifying to hear that your experience met this standard. Stay in touch with us via Facebook and Twitter for all of latest specials and updates and thanks again!

Twitter
"Great experience. My family has bought from this..."

corriefamily5
8/29/2013 2:35:09 AM

Jim McCarronJim McCarron
Travis  RichardsonTravis Richardson

My Review Of Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center:

Great experience. My family has bought from this dealership for years and I would do it again. No pressure from salesmen as all and everyone is extremely friendly. They worked hard to make the numbers right to make my deal. Thanks guys loving my new truck!

Added: 8/30/2013 1:51:03 PM

Thank you for the kind words! Excellent customer service is our top priority and our staff is a testament to this. I am pleased that we were able to guide you and your family through the process, keeping you informed and comfortable and also getting you the best deal possible. Welcome to the family! Also, be sure to connect with us via Facebook and Twitter to stay up-to-date on service specials and manufacturer news.

Twitter
"My family has been in business with this dealership for..."

lindseyneidlinger
8/29/2013 1:06:58 AM

My Review Of Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center:

My family has been in business with this dealership for over 10 years now and my personal visit to this dealership was not a disappointment. I received outstanding service with little to no pressure! Thank you Chrysler!

Added: 8/30/2013 1:54:33 PM

Lindsey, thank you for the great review! We appreciate your loyal business and I am glad to hear that our exceptional customer service has kept you coming to our dealership. Treating our clients in a professional and friendly manner is one of our top priorities and your feedback lets us know we are doing our jobs right. Connect with us via Facebook and Twitter for up-to-date info about service specials and products. Thanks again and we look forward to doing business with you in the future!

Twitter
"He's vary kind really helpful. He helped my husband..."

JinLeeJeepgirl
8/26/2013 2:10:04 AM

Genaro LeyvaGenaro Leyva

My Review Of Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center:

He's vary kind really helpful. He helped my husband and I get a great deal on Jeep and this continues a long tradition of us having great customer service experience here at Anchorage Chrysler Center :)

Added: 8/26/2013 1:34:15 PM

It is gratifying to hear that you had a great experience with Logan and Genaro at our dealership. Also, congratulations on your new Jeep! Feel free to come back and see us any time you have service needs, or just simply a question we can help you with. We frequently update our Facebook and Twitter pages with special offers and manufacturer news, so be sure to check us out there as well. Take care and we look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Twitter
"Logan and ACDJR were great to deal with! This was my..."

AnvilJeep14
8/24/2013 11:16:08 PM

My Review Of Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center:

Logan and ACDJR were great to deal with! This was my first time purchasing a vehicle and they made the experience easy and comfortable. I would definitely recommend anyone looking for a new car to them...

Added: 8/26/2013 1:24:16 PM

Hello and thank you for taking the time to write us a review, your feedback is appreciated! I am pleased that Logan and our dealership was able to meet all of your needs and exceed your expectations, I will be sure to pass on your positive review to everyone Welcome to the family and be sure to find us on Facebook and Twitter for dealership specials and manufacturer news.

Twitter
"Logan was very helpful in finding a vehicle that I liked...."

kneilson
8/24/2013 6:56:26 PM

Genaro LeyvaGenaro Leyva

My Review Of Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center:

Logan was very helpful in finding a vehicle that I liked. We test drove a good selection, and he was provided me with answers regarding each one. Logan was courteous and patient with me while I continued to go back and forth between the vehicles. I really appreciated the assistance I got, as this was my first time buying a car from a dealership.

Added: 8/26/2013 1:08:21 PM

Thank you for the kind words! Excellent customer service is our top priority and Logan is a testament to this. I am pleased that he was able to guide you through the process, keeping you informed and comfortable and also getting you the best deal possible. Welcome to the family! Also, be sure to connect with us via Facebook and Twitter to stay up-to-date on service specials and manufacturer news.

Twitter
"If your looking for someone to step up and take care of..."

sardakog
8/21/2013 9:51:03 PM

Gordon Johnson

My Review Of Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center:

If your looking for someone to step up and take care of you Gordon is your guy. I initially I had experienced some confusion with the deal but then Gordon stepped up and took the bull by the horns. He made sure my needs were met and I received the deal I was looking for over the last 4 months. Way to take care of local military guy.

Added: 8/22/2013 12:57:04 PM

Hi and thanks for the review and your service! We appreciate that you chose us for your purchase and I am pleased to hear that Gordon was able to clear up any confusion that there was. Be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter for our latest service specials.

Twitter
"G.I. Builders Inc. purchased an end of season 2012 Ram..."

gibuilders
8/21/2013 12:25:25 PM

My Review Of Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center:

G.I. Builders Inc. purchased an end of season 2012 Ram 2500, from Gordon Johnson. I (accountant) made my purchase selection from the phone in which Gordon was very helpful. I called and gave him the price I had and what type of truck the owner was in need of,
Gordon suggested the end of season because the price would meet my budget and the truck would meet the owners needs. Two every important items! We have had no problems with the truck and the owner is very happy!

I called Cal's - Nye - AK Sales - and several used lots, no one was really interested in working over the phone and they came no were close to Gordon's offer and follow up. Gordon's Service, Price and extra effort were the reasons G.I. Builders purchased our new truck!

Added: 8/22/2013 1:05:07 PM

Hi and thanks for choosing us to do business with. We appreciate you sharing your experience online and I am happy to hear that Gordon was able to set up your purchase in a somewhat unconventional way. He is excellent at listening to what our clients need and then finding them the best vehicle to meet their needs. We look forward to doing business with you in the future!

Twitter
"I came looking for a truck. I had already been to a local..."

Matthew J Parker
8/20/2013 11:44:24 PM

Jim McCarronJim McCarron
Travis  RichardsonTravis Richardson

My Review Of Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center:

I came looking for a truck. I had already been to a local Ford dealership and was liked an F150. I wanted to give Ram a shot and Jim was excellent. He showed me virtually EVERY truck on the lot at my request and never seemed inpatient. He got me a good deal on my dream truck and the sales manager was friendly and helpful as well. I said goodbye to Ford and bought the truck of my dreams which turned out to be a RAM. Thanks so much for all the hard work.

Added: 8/21/2013 12:19:21 PM

Dear Mathew,
We are so glad you went with the Ram! I know you will love that truck for years to come. I am thrilled to learn that Jim was able to assist you in such a detailed and customized manner. If you have any questions down the road, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our team is always ready to serve you! Also, make sure you are following is on Facebook and Twitter, as frequent service specials are made available to our followers and fans

<< Reviews 121-130 | Reviews 141-150 >>