Andy Mohr Ford Lincoln Mercury

Inskeep Ford

Bill Estes Ford

rcmckitt
5/27/2015

"Andy Mohr Ford didn't disclose a damaged frame"

Be cautious when purchasing a vehicle from Andy Mohr Ford. I was told it was my responsibility to check for damages before purchase. There was rust in the frame that you could stick your fist through. Andy Mohr Ford reluctantly took the Jeep back within a week. But the posted it back on Auto Trader with the price reduced by about $1,000 and didn't mention the damaged frame. Be CAUTIOUS!

Brad McHugh

Lemon Hater
5/21/2015

"Bad service,unproffessionalism, False claims about repair wo"

Purchased car from Plainfield. Engine ran hot. Took to 38th St.for repairs warranty covered it I still paid deductible. Supposedly repaired. 1 week later car still running hot. Took to 38th St. now they say it was the water hose not under warranty tried to charge $1000.00. Took car to my independent mechanic they never replaced radiator!! BUYER BEWARE

Joe Boyd

tracy
4/11/2015

"My daughters first car purchase"

My oldest daughter had just bought her first car about 3 weeks ago from a salesman named Hector. He had treated her so well when my youngest daughter told me her transmission was going out and she needed a car within a few day and all she had was a old vehicle to trade in that we needed to go see Hector at the used car lot connected to Andy Mohr Ford. He new she was a full time college student and needed something very dependable and that would last her. And once again he found my daughter a good car that she could afford ,I would suggest to everyone that reads this and you are shopping for a used car to visit Hector he is the best most trustworthy salesman you will meet.

Hector

saleen367
2/09/2015

"The last dealership I would ever return to"

After weeks of emails and phone conversations last fall, I decided to visit and make a deal that was agreed on. However, upon arriving, I was told that matching a price for an identical car out of MN with a "best price dealership", would not be possible. Numerous times of hearing "I need to ok this with my manager", each time coming back with a new price, and VERY fuzzy math. These people are borderline crooks. I've never wasted so much time only to hear that the price shown was the same as the one I printed online, YET, the monthly payment somehow was over $100 more. Finally after 3+ hours trying to negotiate a price (I had no trade), I walked out vowing to never return. I drove 600 miles to MN 3 weeks later and bought the car I saw online for several thousand less. I'll never go back to Andy Mohr Ford ... EVER!

Unknown

rcalverthites
11/26/2014

"Worse than rude treatment! "

The mgr of the used car side at Andy Mohr Ford,Plainfield,IN is a disgrace in representation to the Ford Co. Have never been treated so badly as a customer ever! As if that were t bad enough,salesman were called over to watch and laugh during our treatment. The receptionist needs training in customer service. Michelle Everroad needs to rethink her choose career as a saleswoman.

Michelle Everroad

TinaLouise
11/12/2014

"Dishonest"

Went in to purchase a Saturn Andy Mohr had listed on autotrader.com for $2999. Surprise! When we got there, they couldn't sell the car for that price. First reason given was an error by corporate. Later, the excuse was the car went out on a test drive and something was wrong with the hvac which required $1600 in repairs. Sounds like a bait car now that i think back on it. We needed to get out of a truck payment. They did offer us payoff after some resistance. But when haggling on the price of the Saturn, the salesman was adding sales tax to the price. We agreed to an "out the door" price which had sales tax added into it. Found out later sales tax never should have been added to the Saturn because the trade in value exceeded the price of the Saturn. When I confronted the salesman later he first claimed he didn't know that, Although he's been selling cars for 9 years. Then he said that sales tax rule has only been in place for 3 or 4 years. I guess he did know after all. We were not charged the sales tax on the financial paperwork. But, if you're crazy enough to go to this dealership, watch them closely. They just may find a way to steal a few hundred dollars from you.

Loren Crawford

montanagirl1205
10/02/2014

"Worst Service Department I've ever dealt with"

I always take my Fusion back to the dealer for oil changes, etc. It's always a nightmare - the employees are rude and the wait is long. I made an appointment to have an alignment and get my wheel covers changed. Something came up and I called several days in advance to reschedule the appointment for later in the day, the same day as the original appointment. I was told they don't schedule appointments and he was unable to reschedule and that I would have to wait until the following Saturday. I asked why, if they don't offer appointments, I was scheduled for an appointment at a specific time when I called originally - he got very argumentative and advised he had no idea. I asked if I could get the car in during the week - drop it off in the morning, take a loaner and pick it up later in the day. I was told they don't have loaners but he could charge me $30 for a rental. ?? They are a dealership, but they don't have loaners? I will never buy from Andy Mohr again - I have a friend who purchased from Bill Estes and her experience is always much better.

Unknown

MichaelYeary
4/25/2014

"Excellent Service Department"

I bought a used 2013 Expedition at another dealership only because it had the features I wanted. I took it to Andy Mohr Ford in Plainfield this morning because my sunroof would not close. Buffy was extremely helpful. She told me it may not be covered by warranty and rather than start work and charge me she suggested I take it to the other dealership since I purchased it there and it is a Certified PreOwned Ford that they may take care of it. I did that and the other dealership is going to take care of it. But I have been going to Andy Mohr Ford for service for years and everyone there is always great. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Thanks, Buffy!

Buffy

cboyer
2/21/2014

"Our Ford Edge had an engine/oil problem. It was..."

Our Ford Edge had an engine/oil problem. It was necessary to replace the engine at 400 miles. Although we were very unhappy with the Edge problems we felt the employees at Andy Mohr were responsive to our issue.

Justin Sabol

jabsig4
2/02/2014

"We got the vehicle we wanted for a price that fit our..."

We got the vehicle we wanted for a price that fit our budget. They went above and beyond to find the best loan to meet our needs.

Scott, Chris, and Donna