Andy Mohr Ford Lincoln Mercury

Call
Andy Mohr Ford Lincoln Mercury Info

Inskeep Ford

Bill Estes Ford

"Worst Service Department I've ever dealt with"

I always take my Fusion back to the dealer for oil changes, etc. It's always a nightmare - the employees are rude and the wait is long. I made an appointment to have an alignment and get my wheel covers changed. Something came up and I called several days in advance to reschedule the appointment for later in the day, the same day as the original appointment. I was told they don't schedule appointments and he was unable to reschedule and that I would have to wait until the following Saturday. I asked why, if they don't offer appointments, I was scheduled for an appointment at a specific time when I called originally - he got very argumentative and advised he had no idea. I asked if I could get the car in during the week - drop it off in the morning, take a loaner and pick it up later in the day. I was told they don't have loaners but he could charge me $30 for a rental. ?? They are a dealership, but they don't have loaners? I will never buy from Andy Mohr again - I have a friend who purchased from Bill Estes and her experience is always much better.

Unknown

"Excellent Service Department"

I bought a used 2013 Expedition at another dealership only because it had the features I wanted. I took it to Andy Mohr Ford in Plainfield this morning because my sunroof would not close. Buffy was extremely helpful. She told me it may not be covered by warranty and rather than start work and charge me she suggested I take it to the other dealership since I purchased it there and it is a Certified PreOwned Ford that they may take care of it. I did that and the other dealership is going to take care of it. But I have been going to Andy Mohr Ford for service for years and everyone there is always great. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Thanks, Buffy!

Buffy

"Our Ford Edge had an engine/oil problem. It was..."

Our Ford Edge had an engine/oil problem. It was necessary to replace the engine at 400 miles. Although we were very unhappy with the Edge problems we felt the employees at Andy Mohr were responsive to our issue.

Justin Sabol

"We got the vehicle we wanted for a price that fit our..."

We got the vehicle we wanted for a price that fit our budget. They went above and beyond to find the best loan to meet our needs.

Scott, Chris, and Donna

"Good service by good people. Dependable and reliable to..."

Good service by good people. Dependable and reliable to get the job done. Always greeted with a smile an a hello. These people show what good service is about

Buffy Crye

"Went into dealership on a Wednesday to buy a car and..."

Went into dealership on a Wednesday to buy a car and needed to get something's worked out. So, called ahead and made an appointment for 1:30 pm to come in an purchase a new 2014 Ford Escape. Upon our arrival we where told the Escape had been sold the day before!!! Wasted trip huh,,, well our salesman ask if we would like a grey one? The answer was No! So we where handed off to another salesman by the name of John Ostermeyer. He said he could find us a White one. He came to talk to us after finding the Escape, sit down at the table and began talking numbers with us. I stated please no bull crap, let's just talk, HE IMMEDIATELY Streghted his arms out and said,"I DONT HAVE TO TAKE THIS, OR LISTEN TO THIS, AND WE ARE NOT GOING THERE". So I said Let's Go!!!! HOW RUDE CAN SOMEONE BE!!! The whole experience WAS HORRIABLE!!!!!! WOULD NOT BUY A CAR FROM THEM!!!! THE WHOLE STAFF WAS AWEFUL!! THINK TWICE BEFORE GOING TO THIS DEALERSHIP PLEASE!!! GO WHERE YOU ARE TREATED LIKE YOU ARE SOMEBODY!! And by the way, I went to Bill Estes Ford the same day and bought a 2014 Ford Escape better than what I had originally planned! And I was TREATED LIKE FAMILY!!!

John Ostermeyer

"Awesome Friendly service in a timely manner. The..."

Awesome Friendly service in a timely manner. The technicians seen to be sincere with their obligations of customer service as well as their duties of work ethics.

Thomas smith

"Prompt service to diagnose reason for check engine light..."

Prompt service to diagnose reason for check engine light on. Everyone was very nice to work with. I will return for further service when parts arrive.

Bob Streib

"I received excellent service at a good price and they got..."

I received excellent service at a good price and they got me in and completed in a timely manner. The sevice tech was very friendly.

Robert 816

"Got the truck right in and fixed promptly. I was..."

Got the truck right in and fixed promptly. I was explained in detail what service did and was completely satisfied. Employees at Andy Mohr are top notch.

Bufie and the Service Manager