Andy Mohr Toyota Scion

Butler Toyota Scion

indymike1515
1/23/2016

"Worst experience."

I was looking at a pre-owened car. I called to set up an appointment to see the vehicle. Called ahead of time to make sure the rep I spoke with , They said they were busy and would call back (my rep). No call back and no follow though. I spoke with the General Manager (Eric Wilson) who seemed like a nice guy, but very green. He did apologize for the lack of follow though. Most of their pre-owened cars are not detailed, have dust on the radio/CD player. I don't know how they compete with the apparent lack of detail and follow though

Eric Wilson

cwhite10
1/06/2016

"Thomas Harrington Rocks!"

Hello Car Shoppers, my name is Chris. I just purchased a used car from Andy Mohr Toyota and my sales person was Thomas Harrington. I usually do not write reviews, but I felt impelled to do so because of the experience my wife and I had at Andy Mohr Toyota. My wife and I visited Andy Mohr Toyota probably 5 times to look at the car, and each time Thomas was so willing to show us the car and explain, in detail, the car's features and the process to purchase the car. Thank you Thomas!

Thomas Harrington

notahappycamper
12/18/2015

"Poor Business Practices "

We purchased a vehicle (a lemon in my opinion) from this dealer "as is" last month. We accept the fact that the car is "as is" and with many problems (undisclosed to us). However, we still do NOT have the title to the vehicle. It has been over 30 days and no title. We have called and asked several times, and visited the license branch, and nothing! Today, we contacted the Office of the Indiana Secretary of State Dealer Services about the title. And, we were informed that since the dealer did not meet the 21 day deadline and did NOT produce the title when requested/demanded, that we had the legal right to return the vehicle for a complete refund. So, we returned the vehicle...or attempted to return it today. The General manager, Eric Wilson, refused and the finance guy refused. And, of course, they still do not know where the title is...we were advised by the state Dealer Division to file the complaint so they could handle it. But, we still do not have a title :-(

Eric Wilson (General Manager), Service Manager, Finance Mngr

lea88
5/13/2015

"Great service!!"

I came to the dealership to look at a 2007 Toyota Corolla and it was not what I was really looking for. Jorge one of the sales men helped me find the perfect car for me. He helped me make a decision on whether or not I should buy or lease a car. Over all I had a really great experience at the Avon Toyota Dealership. Thanks again

Jorge

hjcrozi
3/28/2015

"Fake prices"

Was looking for a 2015 Corolla and they had priced the best within a 300 mile radius lf my home. Called the dealership to verify the price and one salesmen says that's the price we can get and pay. Get to the dealership and talk to a different salesmen recommended by the first guy, and after picking out the car, getting approved for financing, and drawing up paperwork, they come out with a price $2100 over the other price. Their claim is that we don't qualify for any rebates and that is the price with rebates included. I suppose they assume every person will qualify for EVERY rebate and that is the only way to get their sale price. But they wont tell you that on the phone. Quite disappointed in them jerking people around.

Jim Flodder

Holly790
3/21/2015

"2015 Rav4 Excellent! "

Andy Mohr Toyota is where one gone since 2010 for service which they've excelled at. Jessica and Gabe have always been wonderful service people! The cashier too but can't remember her name...short blonde hair, always smiling. When we needed a compact suv for my elderly mother, Toyota had the best deal and Mike Cooper was a very friendly salesman...never pushy and listened to what we wanted and needed for my mom. Derek Webber (Kevin D. Webber) was also very nice. We were able to purchase my beautiful Rav4 in just a couple hours. We will never go to another dealership for future vehicles.

Mike Cooper, Derek Webber, , Jessica McDonnell

mchambers
1/21/2015

"Quick, friendly, extremely helpful "

Thanks to Rishel, I finally was able to get approved and get a car that I absolutely love. He made the buying process simple, even though I know it wasn't an easy process on his end. He took all my information through text/email when I didn't have the time to stop into the store and bring it in, and when I finally was in the store, all that was needed from me was a few signatures! Easy as cake. I highly recommend this dealership, and if you do stop in, ask for Rishel. I'm excited to get back on the road with my new car, and when I'm done with this car, I'll be back at Andy Mohr.

Rishel

Flodini
10/09/2014

"Pay 500 or else!"

I went to Andy Mohr dealership with my father after finding a car I liked online.. once we arrived we started working with the salesmen named David Osborn. . After test driving the car and sitting down with David , we asked about the price.. David came back with a price my father and I didn't agree with, as we were leaving the GM got our attention and asked us if we liked the car.. we told him we did and he asked us how much money we had and we told him.. he came back with another price we had to think about. So we left .. that nite me and dad spoke about the price we were given AND decided it was a good deal.. the very next morning I called Davjd and told him I wanted the car and would be in to get it around noon.. Everything was set to go.. About an hour after speaking to David I received a call from Davjd saying that the other general manager that was in didn't like the deal the day befores general manager gave us and said we couldn't get the car we wanted unless we came up with. Another 500 dollars. . I was FLABBERGASTED.. David felt my pain and said he ubderstood if he was going to lose this sale and didn't have any other options for us.. I told him my dad and I are giving you guys what you asked for and nkw that it's time to buy the car we have to cough up 500 more dollars?!?! WOW this is piss poor management and shady Shady business. . Never would I ever recommend this dealership to anyone and warn everyone that this place is a disgrace to car dealerships ...David was very apologetic but still his managers mad him and Andy Mohr Toyota In Avon in look like a huge joke! !

Troy York, Rick Wright, Larry Wilcher, Rick Sullivan, Scott Vallier, Roy Weddle, Russ Seals, Erik Spersrud, Sara Strahm, Tommy Proffer, Aaron Rhoades, Will Schooley, Dan Mulled, Lisa Oatts, Joe Pollard, Mark Lesco, Jessica McDonnell, Mark Meier, Geno Kyle, Gary Jones, Max Hopper, Gary Gibson, John Gick, Collette Hawkins, Dave Fredbloom, Chris Franklin, Scott Egan, Jim Flodder, Braxton Denton, Kelsey Bail

kelly.howell.735
9/08/2014

"Great price!"

Thanks to Eric Wilson and Chris Potter, I got a great deal on my 2014 Prius! Chris was professional and friendly, every step of the way. If you want a great deal, go to Andy Mohr Toyota!

Christopher Potter

pearlofprice
8/25/2014

"Very Shady"

About three years ago I purchased a CRV through Mark Meier. Loved the vehicle...hated the way it went. I came in telling them exactly what I wanted and could afford. Spend forever filling out paperwork only to find out the car was $200 more a month than I told him I could comfortably afford. I was a little more naive back then and gave in to a much higher payment than I wanted. Fast forward to two days ago. An older wiser me gets letters offering to buy back my car. I call and tell them exactly what I owe. They say they probably can't buy it outright but can definitely get me into a much lower payment if I trade in. We decide to trade in both our vehicles at once and replace them both. Youd think buying two cars would get you a little basic decency but no. Again I go in this time i am dealing with Derik who is going back and forth with Mark (should have known it would be bad). Again I tell them exactly what I want. Again they show me vehicles they say will work with what we want to do. Only they don't. Not without ending up right back where I was payment wise. I made it clear I like my car and it runs fine. I need out of the big payment. Then it is suggested I just buy a new car and "let the old one go back". I say why would I do that and take a chance on my perfectly good car going to auction and leaving a balance I would then have to pay while trying to pay for a new one. He acted suprized like he didnt know that could happen. Yeah right. Then they said they could only offer me 6500 for my trade when a car not even as nice as mine and only one year newer sat on their lot for $13k. Four hours in we were close to closing time on a Saturday. We were told he'd call back Monday morning. The call never came and he has avoided my calls. They make you sit for hour while they are supposedly working with finance companies. My guess is so you wear down and will settle for less than what you came for. When you tell them what you want and can afford they take it not as a guideline to help you get what you want but as a starting point for negotiation and purposely show you things you can't afford. Then after they waste several hours of your time they don't even have the common courtesy to take your call. If a repeat customer buying two vehicles can't get reasonable service it makes me wonder how they stay in business.

Mark Meier, Derick Clements