Andy Mohr Toyota Scion

Beck Toyota Scion

Butler Toyota Scion

Diane Tolliver
7/19/2016

"Russell Seals ROCKS at Andy Mohr Toyota"

Looking for a new or used vehicle? Ask for Russell Seals at Andy Mohr Toyota in beautiful Avon, IN. First, I am not related to Russell or anyone in the Toyota world-wide community. I am writing this from having bought my second Prius from Russell and today, a used Toyota Corolla for a friend. Russell made the experience painless, easy, informative. ZERO pressure was placed on us. From the very start of my connecting with him on the need for a used car, he has been timely with all his responses, be they on text via our mobile phones, or Facebook. Russell Seals. He speaks highly of his wife, of the staff at Andy Mohr, and LOVES his job. His southern accent is endearing, too. I am already a loyal Toyota customer, having had a Camry, an Avalon, and two Prius's. I pride myself on being an open minded, research oriented, reasonable person who looks and thinks outside of the box. Need a used or new car? Call Russell Seals: 317.435.0981 or russellseals@andymohrtoyota.cmdlr.com. Honestly. Sincerely, Diane Tolliver Danville, IN

Russell Seals, Henry Yee, and Brian Wilson.

scbrock
7/18/2016

"Great experience working with Russ"

I had the privilege of working with Russ Seals in trading in my car which didn't run very well and got horrible gas mileage for a new 2016 Scion iM. Russ was very supportive and very helpful in his endeavors to get me a good car for a good price. He understood my needs and requirements for a car and was able to get me a very good deal. He also was an upstanding gentleman and was a real joy to work with. If you're looking for a Toyota or Scion in the Avon/Brownsburg/Plainfield area I HIGHLY recommend working with Russ Seals.

Russel Seals

Nicholas Milano
7/11/2016

"Great experience working with Wesley Watson"

I have not purchased a new car in quite a while, and wasn't sure what to expect. Wesley Watson made it easy for me to relax, find the right vehicle, and then work hard to help me get a deal that was fair to all parties. To say that it was good customer service is an understatement. What I thought would be a stressful experience was actually a lot of fun, and I love my new ride.

James Howard, Scott Baker

Alisha
7/10/2016

"Best car buying experience"

As a first time Toyota owner I couldn't be more please of the experience we have had at Andy Mohr Toyota. Wesley Watson was our salesman and he was amazing. I have been car shopping awhile and Wesley was by far the best salesman I encountered, amazing customer service, very informative and great sense of humor. I had the pleasure of shopping with my two children and as miserable as it could have been they actually and enjoyed it and had fun and Wesley made it more enjoyable for them. My 13 year old has been car shopping with me actually said without prompting, "he's the best salesman we have talked to." In addition to Wesley, Chris Potter in financing and Mike Reed were wonderful as well. We will definitely be back!!

Wesley Watson, Mike Reed, Chris

CJ & Peggy
6/29/2016

"Came in looking for used, left with new!!"

My mother and I came in to look at a used 300c. We ended up leaving with a brand new Toyota Corolla. Wesley Watson took very good care of us and was a all around pleasure to do business with. Wesley stayed, talked with us and made us feel welcome the whole time we was there. Love the car he got for us and was a great help.

Wesley Watson

Jason91
6/27/2016

"Good Customer Service "

Wesley Watson provided a pleasant buying experience. The used vehicle we came to look at did not work out and he broadened our options and we left with a first car for our teenage daughter and an awesome buying experience from Andy Mohr Toyota. Also, Hermann in financing was a pleasure to deal with! A great team overall. Thank you!!!

Wesley & Hermann

Debbie
6/24/2016

"Buying experience - excellent. Problems with title - ignore"

We were more than happy with our experience when buying a Tacoma from this dealership. However, when the title came and there was a problem with the tax papers, we were completely ignored by Chris in the financial department! Our salesman, Wesley, talked with us about the issue and referred it to the financial department. They have NEVER called us back. We left several messages for Chris, and our calls have not been returned to this day, two weeks later.

Wesley & Jeff

Blessings
6/22/2016

"What A Wonderful Experience "

Wesley delivered very good customer service. Mr. Yee also delivered very good customer service. I've never received such courteous treatment especially the genuine concerns of making sure I understood the whole process such a pleasant experience. Thanks very much.

Wesley Webster and Mr. Yee

sbbs0311
6/11/2016

"Phenomenal "

First of what will be many experiences at Andy Mohr Toyota was phenomenal!! Ali my sales man was nonpressure and very down to earth! Chris' determination in financing got me down to the numbers that I wanted and was very easy to talk to and deal with! I recommend this dealership and I will be sending my wife there when she is ready to trade in her car!!

Ali, Chris

Constance
5/31/2016

""One of the Best Car Buying Experience""

Called ahead, so they knew we were coming to look at a particular vehicle. Wesley Watson was ready to help us as soon as we arrived! He gave us GREAT Customer Service!, very friendly and helpful! All the staff were friendly! One of the Best car buying experiences we've ever had! Would Highly recommend Wesley Watson at Andy Mohr Toyota to anyone who's looking to buy!

Wesley Watson