Andy Mohr Toyota Scion

Butler Toyota Scion

reads520
9/27/2016

"Great customer service"

Wesley was great to work with, he got me the info I needed and was very professional working through the deal with me. Would definitely go back.

PaulJennaBaker
9/21/2016

"Shop here ONLY if you want the best "

When I was shopping around the Columbus Ohio area for an Avalon Limited Hybrid, my search came up empty. It wasn't until I left my comfort zone and found Andy Mohr and I couldn't have been happier in my decision. First, the sales staff. Wesley Watson was my salesman and he is by far the best salesman I've ever had the pleasure of working with. Wesley was well informed about my choice of vehicle, the features and always had an answer for my questions (pertaining to more than just my Avalon). Wesley bent over backwards to make sure I knew that I could trust him and Andy Mohr. Secondly, the finance department. Mr Burgher in the finance department made the piles of paperwork that comes with buying a car a breeze. Again, well informed with the process and was more than willing to help my wife and I out in getting a better rate than what we already had. Thanks again Mr. Burgher! Lastly, the service department. As a part of my buying experience at Andy Mohr, I needed some things addressed on my new Avalon. The service manager (forgive me as I didn't get their name) made sure that I was taken care of that day even with being booked at the time I was there. He pulled some strings and sure that again, I could trust Andy Mohr to do the right thing, even though I was not from the area and may not be a repeat customer. As I stated above, shop here ONLY if you want the best, because THEY HAVE THE BEST in every way, shape and form. I will always give praise by word of mouth to Andy Mohr Toyota, even when I'm 3.5 hours away. I just wish that the Toyota dealers here in Central Ohio were as stellar as Andy Mohr.

Wesley Watson, Mr. Burgher

hammer
9/21/2016

"great salesman "

My wife and I came in to look at a van. We met with Russ Seals the salesman he was very professional and attentive of our needs he did not try to force us into a vehicle we didn't want or need. We got a great deal and are very happy with our experience with Andy Mohr Toyota, Russ Seals, and Mike Reed the sales manager.

Russ Seals

Mary Irvine
9/13/2016

"Easy process and great service "

Wesley Watson took excellent care of me when I was searching for a new car. I got a new used Kia soul in really good condition. Wesley was able to bring down the price which made it way more affordable for me. Also made the process super easy for me to understand which was helpful because I've never bought a car before. Five stars for Wesley!

Jithu123
9/03/2016

"Wesley Watson is a great salesman "

We purchased a Buick 2011 enclave today. Wesley is a great guy. He was very patient and spend over 3 hours helping us find the right car. We looked at over 12 cars from 5K to 17K, drove about 3. Thank you. We will surely return for our next purchase and recommend our friends. We are your happy customers.

Donnie&Emily
8/30/2016

"Wonderful service!"

08/20/16 - My wife and I recently visited Andy Mohr Toyota in Avon, IN and the service we recieved and have continued to receive is absolutely fantastic. Wesley Watson, who was our salesman was extremely helpful. He knew all the answers to our questions and if he wasn't sure he made it a point to find out the answer. He was friendly and made us feel very comfortable with our purchase. We couldn't be happier with our decision to visit to Andy Mohr Toyota and our experience with Wesley Watson.

buzzy
8/26/2016

"Great experience visiting Andy Mohr in Avon"

Wesley Watson gave us exceptional service and made it a pleasure to buy our truck. We definitely would recommend him to others. Wesley was professional and knowledgeable and went out of his way to make truck buying a pleasure.

Hylander
8/25/2016

"Great customer service & car buying experience "

I was initially only going in to Andy Mohr to test drive the Hylander Hybrid for comparison to other models. Wesley was very nice, great to work with and knew every detail and all the specs of this SUV. No high pressure sales or upgrading to haggle. He answered all my questions & gave added info I didnt think to ask about this awesome SUV. I would ask for Wesley Watson if you want a great car buying experience and top notch customer service.

June71981$
8/23/2016

"Selling lemon vehicles"

Purchased two used vehicles within a 1 year time and both were lemons with engine oil leaks. The first vehicle, I explained the story to floor manager (after dumping nearly several thousand dollars into the first used car to the dealer) and he was kind enough to take more money from the bank and give me a second lemon car with a engine oil leak. After several thousand given to Andy Mohr Toyota in Avon from approved banks, I complain a third time only to get "Sorry come back in 3 years". Total rip off and Ill never do business there again.

Dennis

Stacy
8/22/2016

"Purchased a vehicle here this weekend. "

Wesley Watson did a great job assisting me with find a vehicle that was good for me. Thanks for all of your help. Great job