Andy Mohr Toyota Scion

Beck Toyota Scion

Butler Toyota Scion

buzzy
8/26/2016

"Great experience visiting Andy Mohr in Avon"

Wesley Watson gave us exceptional service and made it a pleasure to buy our truck. We definitely would recommend him to others. Wesley was professional and knowledgeable and went out of his way to make truck buying a pleasure.

Hylander
8/25/2016

"Great customer service & car buying experience "

I was initially only going in to Andy Mohr to test drive the Hylander Hybrid for comparison to other models. Wesley was very nice, great to work with and knew every detail and all the specs of this SUV. No high pressure sales or upgrading to haggle. He answered all my questions & gave added info I didnt think to ask about this awesome SUV. I would ask for Wesley Watson if you want a great car buying experience and top notch customer service.

June71981$
8/23/2016

"Selling lemon vehicles"

Purchased two used vehicles within a 1 year time and both were lemons with engine oil leaks. The first vehicle, I explained the story to floor manager (after dumping nearly several thousand dollars into the first used car to the dealer) and he was kind enough to take more money from the bank and give me a second lemon car with a engine oil leak. After several thousand given to Andy Mohr Toyota in Avon from approved banks, I complain a third time only to get "Sorry come back in 3 years". Total rip off and Ill never do business there again.

Dennis

Stacy
8/22/2016

"Purchased a vehicle here this weekend. "

Wesley Watson did a great job assisting me with find a vehicle that was good for me. Thanks for all of your help. Great job

Kenzie
8/18/2016

"Buying a Second Car"

Yes, buying a car is a huge decision...but, Russ Seals made it a great experience! Russ' easy-going attitude and extensive knowledge of all the available vehicles (we looked at used and new) made this an incredibly simple process. He listened to everything we were looking for in a car, including price range, and made sure we knew about all our options. We also have all our maintenance done at this dealership and Brittany has taken great care of us! We are incredibly pleased with the team at Andy Mohr Toyota in Avon and would recommend this dealership to friends and family, without hesitation!

Russ Seals

Reastman7
8/11/2016

"Awesome Customer Service"

Bought a brand new 2017 Camry and love my car!! Our sales rep Wesley Watson was THE best! So helpful and awesome to work with. Could not ask for a better experience.

ron291
8/11/2016

"saved deal"

Our family recently went to Andy Mohr Toyota to purchase a used car for our daughter that my husband had found online. Once we got there, we found out the car had been sold. We were disappointed and annoyed about the wasted trip. The sales rep did show us a couple of cars along the line of the car we had been interested in, but they did not work for us. As we were leaving we saw a couple of cars that looked interesting. My daughter went back inside, and could not find our original sales rep, but she did find Wesley. Wesley Watson listened to our story and went out of his way to be helpful. He was very personable, and knowledgeable. Long story short, we did purchase a vehicle, and Wesley Watson being the epitome of an excellent customer service representative was the reason we did! Jackie Maxwell Wife’s polite version. Mr. Watson saved the deal for Andy Mohr. When the car we were original looked for was gone I was gone, I wasn’t happy and was ready to go. Mr. Watson was polite without being condescending about the situation. My daughter has been happy with the car---she named it Heidi because its German and I haven’t found any major problems with it yet. The headliner sags in some places. But that’s been it. Ronald Maxwell

Rave for red
8/10/2016

"Stress free purchase"

I have been to this dealership many times and have always had a good experience. I love the cars I have purchased and recommend it highly. Russ Seals provides knowledge, professionalism and is very friendly.

Russ and Evan

Toyota_customer
8/08/2016

"Great experience "

We were in the market for a new Sienna so we shopped online at all the Toyota dealerships. We made plans to travel to another dealership to purchase a Sienna when Russ from Andy Mohr checked in with us to see where we stood on our Sienna search. I explained to him we were going to purchase from another dealership, but he presented us some options that we agreed to consider. We drove that evening to the dealership and we spoke with Jermaine (Russ had left for the day but arranged everything with Jermaine). We liked the Sienna we test drove and agreed to further pursue purchasing it. The pricing we agreed on earlier in the day was what they upheld at the dealership. We appreciated that (you often hear of dealerships just telling you what you want to hear to get you in the door). We worked with Jorge in financing. He was professional and made the process quick and easy. We will contact them whenever we're in the market for a new Toyota.

Russ, Jermaine, Jorge

Dean B
8/06/2016

"Wesley took care of me when a competitor didn't"

After a negative experience at a competitor earlier that morning, me and my family walked into Andy Mohr Toyota, where we met customer service superhero, Wesley Watson. His professionalism got me into the car I wanted at the price I could afford. That's the way it should work when buying a car.