Andy Mohr Toyota Scion

Beck Toyota Scion

Butler Toyota Scion

Debbie
5/25/2016

"A very pleasant experience"

We found the truck we were looking for online at Andy Mohr Toyota. Although it was 150 miles away, we drove over to drive the Tacoma. Wesley Watson was our salesman and he was kind and considerate and very knowledgeable about the truck, and understood what we needed and wanted. All the sales people we worked with were great. The negotiations were easy and we are very happy with our experience!

Jeff Hosier - and the sales manager

Jamie Romig
5/09/2016

"Great Experience"

Brian Green did a great job getting me into a bigger vehicle. He was very knowledgeable and worked with us and got the price where we needed it to be for us. Quick responses to texts and getting answer we needed!

Brian Green

mickey24
5/07/2016

"Superior Service"

If you are looking for a no hassle, take your time, I want what I want car experience, go no further than Andy Mohr Toyota Avon and MAKE sure you ask for Brian Webb. My entire experience from start to finish was awesome.

Gorje, Chris

indymike1515
1/23/2016

"Worst experience."

I was looking at a pre-owened car. I called to set up an appointment to see the vehicle. Called ahead of time to make sure the rep I spoke with , They said they were busy and would call back (my rep). No call back and no follow though. I spoke with the General Manager (Eric Wilson) who seemed like a nice guy, but very green. He did apologize for the lack of follow though. Most of their pre-owened cars are not detailed, have dust on the radio/CD player. I don't know how they compete with the apparent lack of detail and follow though

Eric Wilson

cwhite10
1/06/2016

"Thomas Harrington Rocks!"

Hello Car Shoppers, my name is Chris. I just purchased a used car from Andy Mohr Toyota and my sales person was Thomas Harrington. I usually do not write reviews, but I felt impelled to do so because of the experience my wife and I had at Andy Mohr Toyota. My wife and I visited Andy Mohr Toyota probably 5 times to look at the car, and each time Thomas was so willing to show us the car and explain, in detail, the car's features and the process to purchase the car. Thank you Thomas!

Thomas Harrington

notahappycamper
12/18/2015

"Poor Business Practices "

We purchased a vehicle (a lemon in my opinion) from this dealer "as is" last month. We accept the fact that the car is "as is" and with many problems (undisclosed to us). However, we still do NOT have the title to the vehicle. It has been over 30 days and no title. We have called and asked several times, and visited the license branch, and nothing! Today, we contacted the Office of the Indiana Secretary of State Dealer Services about the title. And, we were informed that since the dealer did not meet the 21 day deadline and did NOT produce the title when requested/demanded, that we had the legal right to return the vehicle for a complete refund. So, we returned the vehicle...or attempted to return it today. The General manager, Eric Wilson, refused and the finance guy refused. And, of course, they still do not know where the title is...we were advised by the state Dealer Division to file the complaint so they could handle it. But, we still do not have a title :-(

Eric Wilson (General Manager), Service Manager, Finance Mngr

lea88
5/13/2015

"Great service!!"

I came to the dealership to look at a 2007 Toyota Corolla and it was not what I was really looking for. Jorge one of the sales men helped me find the perfect car for me. He helped me make a decision on whether or not I should buy or lease a car. Over all I had a really great experience at the Avon Toyota Dealership. Thanks again

Jorge

hjcrozi
3/28/2015

"Fake prices"

Was looking for a 2015 Corolla and they had priced the best within a 300 mile radius lf my home. Called the dealership to verify the price and one salesmen says that's the price we can get and pay. Get to the dealership and talk to a different salesmen recommended by the first guy, and after picking out the car, getting approved for financing, and drawing up paperwork, they come out with a price $2100 over the other price. Their claim is that we don't qualify for any rebates and that is the price with rebates included. I suppose they assume every person will qualify for EVERY rebate and that is the only way to get their sale price. But they wont tell you that on the phone. Quite disappointed in them jerking people around.

Jim Flodder

Holly790
3/21/2015

"2015 Rav4 Excellent! "

Andy Mohr Toyota is where one gone since 2010 for service which they've excelled at. Jessica and Gabe have always been wonderful service people! The cashier too but can't remember her name...short blonde hair, always smiling. When we needed a compact suv for my elderly mother, Toyota had the best deal and Mike Cooper was a very friendly salesman...never pushy and listened to what we wanted and needed for my mom. Derek Webber (Kevin D. Webber) was also very nice. We were able to purchase my beautiful Rav4 in just a couple hours. We will never go to another dealership for future vehicles.

Mike Cooper, Derek Webber, , Jessica McDonnell

mchambers
1/21/2015

"Quick, friendly, extremely helpful "

Thanks to Rishel, I finally was able to get approved and get a car that I absolutely love. He made the buying process simple, even though I know it wasn't an easy process on his end. He took all my information through text/email when I didn't have the time to stop into the store and bring it in, and when I finally was in the store, all that was needed from me was a few signatures! Easy as cake. I highly recommend this dealership, and if you do stop in, ask for Rishel. I'm excited to get back on the road with my new car, and when I'm done with this car, I'll be back at Andy Mohr.

Rishel