Annapolis Hyundai

About Annapolis Hyundai

About Annapolis Hyundai

Rusk014
1/31/2015

"Keith "Best Car Buying Experience Of My Life""

I recently bought a 2011 Hyundai Elantra from Annapolis Hyundai and it was the best car buying experience of my life. Scott Kinsley (salesman) was the most patient, thorough, and at the same time entertaining sales person I've ever dealt with....and the most resounding compliment I can give...his presentation was authentic and sincere. He wanted me to get into a car that met my desire to move into a newer quality car and at the same time not ignore my financial constraints. I originally told Scott I would be at the dealership to test drive the car early afternoon. However, I didn't get there until early evening and he was still there waiting patiently. I asked Scott how he knew I would show up...he responded because "you told me you would". Shawn in finance was amazing...especially getting me a great rate for a used vehicle and George was exceptional rolling through the paperwork and making me understand everything at the same time. It was almost like I had known these guys my whole life. We laughed and joked about sports, current events, and life...to the point where I forgot at one point I was doing a business transaction. Point blank, when you're making one of the biggest purchases of your life and you walk out feeling it was a rewarding and FUN experience to boot, that says something special about the place where you did business!!!! I want to thank the folks at Annapolis Hyundai....(Janet and Jan at the front desk included). I will always encourage anyone I know who's looking to purchase a car in the Maryland area to go see Scott Kinsley and the peeps at Annapolis Hyundai. They won't steer you wrong!!!!!!

Shawn (finance manager)

CHET
1/27/2015

"SERVICE RECALL"

I BOUGHT A 2015 HYUNDAI SONATA LIMITED FROM THIS DEALERSHIP IN DEC. HAD A RECALL FOR THE BRAKE CALIPERS, THEY CHECK THE BRAKE CALIPERS AND EVERYTHING WAS OKAY, AND THEY WASH AND VACUMED MY CAR, SERVICE PEOPLE WERE REALLY ON TOP OF THERE GAME, WAS IN AND OUT WITHIN A HOUR. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. MY SALES PERSON WAS GEORGE SPARKS, ONLY THING I DIDN'T HAVE WAS THAT MY WINDSHIELD FLUID WASNOT TOP OFF BEFORE PICKUP. MINOR THING. THANKS AGAIN

jprice
1/27/2015

"A good experience. "

We recently dealt with Scott Kinsley at Annapolis Hyundai to purchase our new vehicle. Scott was there every step of the way, making our purchase a informed and pain-free decision! Our purchase could't have gone more smoothly. I would recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a new vehicle.

jedaniels123
1/26/2015

"Chris Zook was amazing!"

I bought my first car on 1/24/15 - a 2015 Hyundai Elantra SE from Hyundai Annapolis and was assisted by Chris Zook. I would like to commend him especially for his excellent service, friendliness, and like-ability. Chris answered any and all questions I had as a first time buyer and was a great communicator. I ended up buying the car the very first day I came in. He has even followed up afterwards, already, to see how I am enjoying the car. I would highly recommend you come in and see him.

Angela Srovel
1/15/2015

"SUPER SALES DEPARTMENT with Shawn Lagundo and Chris Zook!"

Shawn really went over and beyond to find me the perfect car! Yes, I bought a TUCSON LIMITED with TECH PACKAGE!! While this car was not available locally he found me the car that was just perfect for me. This car is FABULOUS! Got the white with brown interior. Love it! Chris Zook went over all the options since Shawn could not be there. Both extremely helpful and would definitely recommend them. Donna in Finance was great to work with.

mjfa0824
11/22/2014

"A great experience with the Annapolis Team"

"I bought my Hyundai Accents SE from Hyundai Annapolis and was assisted by Ellis Tinsley. I would like to commend the team for their excellent service. I am a very busy person and don't have much time to answer phone calls hence my request to communicate via e-mail. Ellis was always prompt in responding to all my e-mails and was very thorough in explaining details of things that are unclear to me. Even after I got my car, he assured me that I can always call him for assistance which is a very good after sales commitment to service. The Annapolis Hyundai team is simply awesome, from the receptionist to their manager and specially Ellis , all of them gave exceptional service. I would definitely recommend this Dealer to friends and families who are thinking of getting a Hyundai.

Ellis Tinsley (Sales)

Beanie1425
10/29/2014

"Excellent experience!"

I purchased CPO Elantra Limited. My salesman, Ellis Tinsley, was what really made the transaction so great. We discussed my priorities, and the options available within my budget. He kept in contact with me without being intrusive, and was able to find the exact vehicle I wanted. As a bonus, the dealership secured financing that was better than what my credit union was offering. When it came time to pick up the car, I was in and out in under an hour. I highly recommend Annapolis Hyundai and would encourage anyone to ask for Ellis.

Ellis Tinsley

Nick Jones
9/22/2014

"Great experience so far!"

Purchased a used vehicle. It was my first time purchasing a car from a dealership. Salesman (Ellis Tinsley) was helpful and not too pushy. I feel like I got great value and I'm happy with the vehicle so far. I only visited this dealership during my search because other local dealerships had poor reviews or lacked the deal I was looking for. I was happy that this dealership was able to accommodate me and not force me to take my business elsewhere. I was most impressed with the salesman's handling of my unique situation. As a young minority male without a well established credit history I expected the salesman and other members of the sales force to overlook me as a serious potential buyer or to try and take advantage me in some way. As soon as I had spoken to the salesman I knew that I would be treated fairly at this dealership and my business would be appreciated. I would recommend this dealership 100 times out of 100! I sincerely hope that Hyundai can continue to offer great service for the duration of my ownership of the car.

Ellis Tinsley

Jim0999
9/19/2014

"Excellent experience buying new car"

After several months of research I knew what I wanted in a new car, and had a good idea what would be a reasonable price to pay for it. Scott's response to my initial internet contact was timely and addressed what I was looking for, and the price offered was competitive, as well as complete and itemized so that there were no surprises or disconnects when I visited the dealership to test drive and move forward with trade and purchase. Scott took advantage of our early exchanges by email and phone, ensuring that we were able to work the details of the purchase and trade-in smoothly. Other members of the team also pitched and were a pleasure to deal with. I have been a satisfied Hyundai owner for 15 years, and I am really pleased to have found this dealership to work with - Jim

Donna (?)

Carol Krumheuer
9/14/2014

"Salesman"

Jeremy has been a life saver for me. He has gone that extra mile to make my experience enjoyable. Jan, is another wonderful person. THANK YOU

carol krumheuer