Annapolis Hyundai

About Annapolis Hyundai

happy customer
7/31/2015

"Great buying experience"

Our salesperson, Malcolm, was knowledgeable and very personable. He made the whole car buying process enjoyable and fun! I would recommend Annapolis Hyundai to family and friends who desire a stress-free, positive buying experience.

WINKLE69
7/29/2015

"Happy and Impressed"

Very Good, I am both happy and impressed with my new car. I have told my friends and they think the car is great and would consider a Hyundai as there next veh.

LOVEMYBOYS327
7/28/2015

"Really fun and exciting! Not stressful in the least bit"

Really fun and exciting not a stressful ordeal at all. Shawn Lagundo is an awesome sales person and I love my new 2016 Hyundai Elantra!

caric
7/27/2015

"Wonderful Buying Exprience"

I recently purchased a 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport. The salesperson Paul Brookman was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the car. Just a pleasure to speak with! We did not feel pressured at all. He worked out a really great price with his manager. George was wonderful to deal with. And, Terrance did an outstanding job on the detailing of the car. Overall, I was extremely satisfied with the level of service and I'll be back again!

Terrance

Charlene
7/26/2015

"Great Buying Experience"

As soon as I walked up to the dealership a young man with greeted me with a warm smile. Malcolm Freeman is friendly, professional and knows his cars. He helped me thru an experience that I usually dread. The hardest part was letting go my old car. The managers introduced themselves to me as we would come to the next steps . It was a smooth process. I would highly recommend this dealership and I love my new ride, the Tucson.

Steve725
7/25/2015

"Awesome People to deal with "

I had the best car buying experience I've ever had and I've bought a countless number of cars. Annapolis Hyundai and Paul Brookman, my salesman, were fantastic. Extremely thorough explanation of the Santa Fe I bought by Paul. Absolutely no pressure sales tactics on his part or Shawn the sales manager. They really respected my knowledge of the pricing of the vehicle and so the deal negotiation lasted 15 seconds. Paul was just simply the best salesman I've ever dealt with. The process always goes better with sales people when you yourself are thoroughly informed on the pricing of the vehicle - it makes the difference between buying a car and getting sold a car. These guys totally got that and I will be a repeat customer as a result. Go there and ask for Paul Brookman!

dthorn
7/23/2015

"Easy buy"

Trey was very easy to work with and worked hard to get the exact car we wanted (price, color, options). This car was being bought by my 20 year old son and the experience was great. They were very accommodating by staying late to complete the transaction due to my son's work hours. Thank you.

Trey Wilson

FEARLESSBABY313
7/22/2015

"Very smooth!"

Everyone was very helpful and patient, They answered all of my questions in ways that were easier for me to understand. Everyone was so sweet and didn't make you feel pressured or rushed. I would highly recommend them to everybody!

sburley
7/20/2015

"Great Sales Service "

My Fiance and I had looked at multiple vehicles prior to Hyundai, From the minute we walked in we were greeted I did not feel pushed nor rushed into buying a vehicle. We were able to purchase a brand new 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport SUV, all with the help of our salesmen Paul Brookman. As everyone knows buying a vehicle can be very stressful at times, finding the right package for the right price, We were able to get everything and more. Paul narrowed our search down to the right color with all the bells and whistles. Im excited to be proud new owners of a Hyundai, and I could not do it without the help from hyundai and Paul! Thanks again!!

Paul Brookman

prushinski2015
7/19/2015

"3 time owner - Thank you Paul Brookman"

We purchased a new 2015 Santa Fe Sport at Annapolis Hyundai. It was our third vehicle purchased at this dealership. As always it was flawless and was an enjoyable experience. I called the day before and had requested to speak to a salesman; Paul Brookman answered the call and worked with our schedule making an early morning appointment. He was upbeat at the time he scheduled the appointment, met us at the door as we arrived at the dealership, offered us coffee or something to eat/drink, and made us feel at home. Paul worked with us to provide our wants/needs/wishes. He searched inventory and showed us the perfect vehicle. He worked with us on pricing and our trade-in and made it work. He was exceptional! Thanks you Paul! We feel we have made a new friend. We love, love, love our new Santa Fe Sport. Sincerely, Bob & Evelyn Prushinski

PAUL BROOKMAN