Annapolis Hyundai

About Annapolis Hyundai

Clgregory
5/28/2016

"Great experience!"

Absolutely had the best experience today in buying a new car. We worked with Scott Kinsley at Annapolis Hyundai today. Scott is a thorough, non-pushy, and genuine sales man. I would definetly go back there for another vehicle.

moniques09
5/24/2016

"Great Car Shopping Experience!!"

Annapolis Hyundai is the best dealership I've ever been to! Paul, Shawn, and Tricia made the experience even better. Paul knew my expectations, and delivered it to Shawn, and they made it happen! Tricia made the finance portion fun, exciting and quick! This was hands down, an easy and enjoyable experience, and I got the car of my choice! Thank you all for making me a happy customer!!

Sante Fe Girl
5/24/2016

"WOW, a Great Experience"

Chris Zook was very helpful and did not pressure us in anyway! Everything about the sale went smoothly, and we plan to have our Sante Fe serviced there exclusively!

May 24, 2016

Thanks for your business! We know you will enjoy your new Santa Fe and look forward to visiting with you when you return for vehicle maintenance.

jdhairst
5/21/2016

"Hands Down"

The absolute best dealership in the DMV area!! Dealt with at least four other Hyundai dealers and Annapolis is by far the best team around!! From taking a seven hour round trip at the end of day to pick up my new vehicle to sitting and watch baseball practice with my son, Annapolis Hyundai is now a part of my family!!! Great sales team and will make sure you get the right deal for everyone!! /G\lad I made the drive to see them!!

May 24, 2016

We know you have many options when it comes to purchasing your new vehicle and appreciate your coming to Annapolis to allow us to assist.

Kathy Cannon
5/20/2016

"Awesome Experience!"

The salesman Paul Brookman found the right SUV for me. Tricia Pruitt worked her fingers and her magic and got the right financing! Then Paul took me out to the car and showed me all the wonderful things this Santa Fe does. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who needs a new car!

May 24, 2016

Thanks for allowing us the opportunity to find you the right car at a price that suits your budget. We appreciate your business and your positive review.

tylernicolep
5/19/2016

"First NEW Car"

First time leasing a new vehicle, and I had a great experience. It was easy, did not take too long and it's so beautiful. I love it.

May 19, 2016

Thanks for the opportunity to earn your business. Leasing may seem a bit overwhelming but it has proven to be a good solution for so many drivers. Best wishes for many miles of memories in your new Hyundai.

Caribbean Blue
5/18/2016

"Brightblue"

Best car buying experience I have ever had!!! Thank you Annapolis Hyundai!!! I was lucky enough to work with Shaun Lagundo, he literally spent hours working with me to give me exactly what I wanted on my limited budget.

May 18, 2016

So glad that Shawn was able to assist you with the vehicle best suited for you AND your budget. We appreciate the opportunity and look forward to visiting with you when your vehicle maintenance is due.

Angela Hieronimus
5/17/2016

"They have a certain client that they want to work with"

I will be honest; I have less than good credit. My husband and I visited Annapolis Hyundai a week ago today. We were looking at downsizing to one vehicle, looking to trade in both of our vehicles for an SUV. We were perusing the lot and were introduced to a Sales Associate who was very polite and friendly who immediately showed us an SUV. He allowed us to look inside, check out the "bells and whistles" and offered for us to take it for a test drive. I was upfront with the sales associate, Scott, about my less than perfect credit and wanted to make sure that I wasn't wasting either party's time. He suggested that we get our current vehicles trade in value, payoff amount and "take it from there". After waiting in his "office" for 30-45 minutes, Scott came back to tell me that it was after 5:00 so they wouldn't be able to process our financing application until the next day. Plus, he said, his General Manager wasn't there and he had a way with getting the best value for trades. He sent us on our way informing me that he would give us a call the next day, Wednesday, by 12:00. Even though it was his day off, he said, he was coming in to close our deal and another client's deal. 12:00 Wednesday came and went. I called the dealership trying to reach Scott on Wednesday evening after work and was told that he was off that day, which I already knew, but I thought he was coming in to take care of me? Long story short, Scott has not followed up on his word. On three different occasions he told me that he would call me at "X" time and he never did. I still have not received a definitive answer from the dealership, even a week later. My last call to the dealership was on Friday. I was given Scott's voicemail. In the voicemail I told him that I just needed to know either way and the bottom line is that is all I was asking for; communication. Instead, I guess because my application was denied, I have heard nothing. I guess because I have less than good credit how they are dealing with the situation is avoiding all communication instead of having the decency to just communicate with me. I will never go back to this dealership and I don't recommend anyone else to do so either. Clearly they have a specific client that they want to do business with and everyone else who doesn't fit that mold is tossed to the side. I will make sure that everyone I know knows about this experience and how they do business.

mkr16
5/17/2016

"Friendly and Professional Sales Team"

I have to say that it was a painless experience compared to previous times I have had to purchase a car. I was not bombarded when I got out of my car which took away a lot of the stress and anxiety that I had. I was greeted with a friendly hello from Shawn. He was very informative, professional and within minutes of talking he knew what I was looking for and stuck within my budget. He pointed out a car that I never thought I would like and quickly love. When it came time to make the decision to stick with a Hyundai brand (yes, I was looking at other 'makes' at the time) Shawn assured me that I was making the right decision. Shaw was GREAT!! I highly recommend Hyundai Annapolis sales team!!!

May 17, 2016

The Annapolis Hyundai team appreciates the opportunity to earn your business. Shawn's easy going manner and product knowledge are just some of the attributes that make him a an asset for our customers. We appreciate your positive review and are hopeful you will be back to Annapolis Hyundai when your maintenance is due.

ArtW
5/17/2016

"They go the extra mile"

First time at Annapolis Hyundai for service and the experience was excellent! Jacob really provided outstanding service. He was tireless in ensuring that every need was met. Thanks Jacob!

May 17, 2016

Thanks for allowing Annapolis Hyundai the opportunity to assist with your vehicle maintenance. Jacob is a valued asset to our Service team. We appreciate that you shared your review of your recent service experience.

Reviews of Kenny Pursley