Annapolis Hyundai

About Annapolis Hyundai

About Annapolis Hyundai

mjfa0824
11/22/2014

"A great experience with the Annapolis Team"

"I bought my Hyundai Accents SE from Hyundai Annapolis and was assisted by Ellis Tinsley. I would like to commend the team for their excellent service. I am a very busy person and don't have much time to answer phone calls hence my request to communicate via e-mail. Ellis was always prompt in responding to all my e-mails and was very thorough in explaining details of things that are unclear to me. Even after I got my car, he assured me that I can always call him for assistance which is a very good after sales commitment to service. The Annapolis Hyundai team is simply awesome, from the receptionist to their manager and specially Ellis , all of them gave exceptional service. I would definitely recommend this Dealer to friends and families who are thinking of getting a Hyundai.

Ellis Tinsley (Sales)

Beanie1425
10/29/2014

"Excellent experience!"

I purchased CPO Elantra Limited. My salesman, Ellis Tinsley, was what really made the transaction so great. We discussed my priorities, and the options available within my budget. He kept in contact with me without being intrusive, and was able to find the exact vehicle I wanted. As a bonus, the dealership secured financing that was better than what my credit union was offering. When it came time to pick up the car, I was in and out in under an hour. I highly recommend Annapolis Hyundai and would encourage anyone to ask for Ellis.

Ellis Tinsley

Nick Jones
9/22/2014

"Great experience so far!"

Purchased a used vehicle. It was my first time purchasing a car from a dealership. Salesman (Ellis Tinsley) was helpful and not too pushy. I feel like I got great value and I'm happy with the vehicle so far. I only visited this dealership during my search because other local dealerships had poor reviews or lacked the deal I was looking for. I was happy that this dealership was able to accommodate me and not force me to take my business elsewhere. I was most impressed with the salesman's handling of my unique situation. As a young minority male without a well established credit history I expected the salesman and other members of the sales force to overlook me as a serious potential buyer or to try and take advantage me in some way. As soon as I had spoken to the salesman I knew that I would be treated fairly at this dealership and my business would be appreciated. I would recommend this dealership 100 times out of 100! I sincerely hope that Hyundai can continue to offer great service for the duration of my ownership of the car.

Ellis Tinsley

Jim0999
9/19/2014

"Excellent experience buying new car"

After several months of research I knew what I wanted in a new car, and had a good idea what would be a reasonable price to pay for it. Scott's response to my initial internet contact was timely and addressed what I was looking for, and the price offered was competitive, as well as complete and itemized so that there were no surprises or disconnects when I visited the dealership to test drive and move forward with trade and purchase. Scott took advantage of our early exchanges by email and phone, ensuring that we were able to work the details of the purchase and trade-in smoothly. Other members of the team also pitched and were a pleasure to deal with. I have been a satisfied Hyundai owner for 15 years, and I am really pleased to have found this dealership to work with - Jim

Donna (?)

Carol Krumheuer
9/14/2014

"Salesman"

Jeremy has been a life saver for me. He has gone that extra mile to make my experience enjoyable. Jan, is another wonderful person. THANK YOU

carol krumheuer

carolyn rorer
9/10/2014

"Painless Car Buying Experience"

Scott was so friendly and worked around my needs. He made this car buying experience as easy as it could get while being honest and communicating with me throughout the process. The price of the car was fair and the customer service was great so I would definitely recommend this dealership to others.

Anastasia0310
9/09/2014

"Pumpkin Spice"

My experience was wonderful. Pete really listened to what I was looking for. The whole management team was wonderful in helping me find and take home a dream car. I purchased an Orange Hyundai Veloster Tech, and LOVE it!!! I call it pumpkin spice. If I ever need a new car or know anyone in need I will always go to them. They were fantastic.

Pete Hall

VBuyer
8/03/2014

"Superb Dealership from A to Z"

We had such a terrible experience at a Hyundai dealership that I was greatly considering not buying a Hyundai at all. I decided to try one more and emailed this one despite being quite a distance away. From the very first emails to phone calls and finally buying my new car every single person at this dealership proved that you can have a respectful and professional car buying experience. They were straightforward, transparent and worked with us to find the exact car at the exact price we wanted. We felt valued and I highly recommend you make the drive here to buy a car. They offer exemplary customer service skills in every way and are truly a credit to the Hyundai corporation. Thank you because without this experience I would have missed out on what I know is going to be a great car!

Donna Tolley

gradyparson
8/02/2014

"Fun used car purchase"

Scott made buying my daughter her 2nd car painless and actually fun. He is honest and cares about his customers I will be back again.

Scott Kinsley

gradyparson responded to this review

August 13, 2014

Follow up: The day I purchased this car I was impressed... BUT by week two of having this car the oil pressure sensor had to be replaced thats after changing the oil first (oil that was in it was super clean so new but really light no way it was recommended 5/30). We are very lucky and the car issues happened on back roads and not on a highway or my 17 year old daughter could have been hurt as car was not getting oil pressure car was stalling. This car was sold to us as a reliable car.. well after one week having to dump $155.00 in repairs into week 2 and not being able to drive for going on a week now, no this is not what I would consider reliable by any means. Asked salesman and Sales manager to get me the service records so that I could see what had been done to this car - never got them. Would not email me only call (salesman) with information as getting anything in writing is an issue these days. I called the service department myself and they claimed to have only serviced the AC when on test drive it was blowing hot air. “It must be a slow leak”, well that explains everything was my response! Since I still have no paper work I don't know for sure if that was really the only thing done. Advice to anyone looking for used – go elsewhere. If they won’t email you with service records just to show nothing was found and want you to reset the battery so that the code is gone this is not the kind of place I would want to deal with again and I won’t. Customer service should be number one ... the day they sell you the car and anytime a customer calls with questions - should not matter. This is simply the only way to do business.

jn7.james
7/14/2014

"Quality Customer Service"

My wife and I had the pleasure of meeting a very unique salesman, Scott Kinsley. Scott provided us with one of if not the best automotive purchasing experience of out lives. Scott is very personable and detailed. The experience he has shows in every way. He provided us with the information we needed to make a quality choice. Since our purchase he has contacted us to see how things are going and to help with scheduling our first service.. The entire staff is remarkable. They treated my wife and myself with dignity and respect. Needless to say that Annapolis Hyundai has earned our continual business.

Reviews of George Sparks