Annapolis Hyundai

About Annapolis Hyundai

Hen657
2/07/2016

"Great Service "

They understood my situation and did everything they could to ensure I left with something. Thank you to Earl working with me and showing great customer service.

February 07, 2016

Thanks for posting your review of your purchase experience at Annapolis Hyundai. On behalf of Earl And our Annapolis Hyundai team, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.

RacheyD
2/06/2016

"Seriously, The Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

I cannot speak highly enough about Annapolis Hyundai and Sean Lagundo. First, let me just say when it comes to purchasing a car, I would rather speak in public or have a cavity drilled. I have never left a dealer without an overwhelming desire to take a shower and scrub away the shame of the whole experience. Of course, all of this was before I worked with Sean. I had been actively searching for a car for a few weeks. Because I live in Bethesda, I had spoken to several local Hyundai dealers in Montgomery, Howard and PG Counties, as well as Northern Virginia. Several local dealers have a philosophy of "this is the price, take it or leave it". That's fine for some people, but I was looking for a dealer who was willing to work with me to make sure I had the best possible outcome. Sean was great at following up with me. They were fantastic when it came to valuing my trade, too, giving me $1200 more than a certain Hyundai dealer in Montgomery County. The finance guy, Kenny was great too, funny and very personable. Not at all seedy like so many other places I have purchased cars from. He was even able to beat the 2.9% finance APR I obtained through my credit union. I cannot recommend Annapolis Hyundai enough. If you're in the market for a new or used car, even if your dead set on a Honda, as I was, do yourself a favor and check this place out.

February 07, 2016

We appreciate that you made the trip to Annapolis and allowed Annapolis Hyundai the opportunity to earn your business. Shawn, Kenny and our entire team want you to have the model you want at a price that suits your budget. We believe buying a car should be fun; not an activity that requires a post shopping cleanse. Thanks for the positive feedback and please let us know if any questions about your car come up after you have driven it for a few miles.

Eileen
2/05/2016

"Recall fixes on Sonata"

Excellent experience. My visit started with on-line appointment. They confirmed by email. Intake was easy and fast; all fixes were done and car cleaned.

February 05, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with the Annapolis Hyundai service team. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Jodi Lynn
2/03/2016

"Thank you George Sparks and Annapolis Hyundai!"

How many people even want to have their car salesman's cell in their personal contact list? ME! Last night I purchased my 7th, yes 7th car from George Sparks. He has always looked out for my best interest and is patient :) I have not purchased a car from anyone other than George since 1996. George has gone from seeing my kids run around the show room floor, to selling my son his first car for his 21st birthday two years ago. My daughter will be buying her first car from George on her 21st birthday!! Another example of how comfortable I am with George and trust him (now mind you, we have only ever seen one another in the work environment - every year I get a birthday card and sometimes a car birthday card lol), that when I found out I was going to be a Grandma this past September, I sent George a text message to share the news and say I'm going to need a new car by spring - start thinking about how you are going to help me! LONG STORY SHORT - George is genuine and ALL of the Annapolis Hyundai team are great.

February 03, 2016

Thank you for entrusting the transportation needs for your family to George Sparks and the Annapolis Hyundai team. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to continuing the long-term relationship.

Liamcool0415
2/02/2016

"So happy I could scream!"

Last night I came to the dealership with two different cars in mind that I saw online. I did plenty of research and this was by far the best buy so decided to go check it out. Had no intention of buying anything that night however, Shawn was so amazing he made me feel like I had to drive it home that night. He was knowledgeable and able to focus on my needs and questions. It didn't feel like I was being sold anything but that a friend was suggesting this car. In the morning I was beaming and so happy to drive to work in my CPO 2013 Sonata Hybrid with only 29,000 miles!! The top notch service didn't end there with help from Shawn Ritter, because of all my questions filling out the loan application and Kenny Pursley making the purchase easy and painless. Today I brought the car in to get Xzillion done to it and Jan was so friendly and got me in and out in record time. Thank you for all your help and it is so nice to go to a dealership with such friendly people.

February 02, 2016

Welcome to the Annapolis Hyundai family. So glad you enjoyed your purchase experience and we look forward to seeing you again when you visit.

Trapped
1/29/2016

"Knowledgeable, friendly dealership!"

We dropped by Hyundai Monday night to "look" at the 2016 Hyundai Tucson Sport. We absolutely fell in love with the car. Shawn Lagundo was very informative and attentive. The entire staff was very friendly! This has been the most easiest and painless car buying experience we have ever experienced! The finance manager was very thorough during the process and we never felt pressured to purchase anything extra.. I highly recommend Annapolis Hyundai.

January 29, 2016

So, you too found the 2016 Tucson as capitivating! It a great choice. The "Shawns" and Kenny enjoyed assisting you. We know you will have many, many miles of adventures in your new Hyundai.

snocat1
1/29/2016

"Wonderful Experience"

Has to be the best experience I've ever had buying a vehicle. From the time I walked in the door to the time I left I was given top notch service.

January 29, 2016

Thanks for posting your positive review of your purchase experience at Annapolis Hyundai. Our goal is to make every experience, whether you are visiting for sales, service or parts, top notch.

JIMILISAKODYKASEY

"Super Friendly Dealership"

Outstanding customer service. Made us feel like family. Very thorough in helping us find a car we liked and fit our needs/wants. They were great to my kids too. Better experience than we expected.

January 29, 2016

Thanks for your positive review. We strive to treat people the way we would want to be treated, with respect for your time and your needs. Annapolis Hyundai appreciates your business and look forward to seeing you and your family again. Be sure to reach out to Scott or any of our Annapolis Hyundai team if you have any questions - there is so much to take in at the time of delivery that you can not possibly take it all in.

cardriver20909
1/28/2016

"Great Service for non-Hyundai Customer"

Jacob was very knowledgable about my vehicles issue given it wasn't a Hyundai. Would be happy to recommend him to other locals like myself.

January 28, 2016

We appreciate the review and referral.

BRANDONJELLIOTT

"Great car...great price"

Have mixed emotions regarding the purchase of my vehicle due to an evident crossing of information between salesman & finance mgr (this according to finance mgr), however apologies were made & I bought the car. George was easy to deal with. Tried to move things along as quickly as possible...is that possible when buying a car? All in all...I'm looking at another vehicle or two that Annapolis Hyundai has in stock & very well may make my way back to buy my second car there this month.

January 28, 2016

Thanks for posting your review. We appreciate your business and welcome the opportunity to assist with your possible future purchase.

Reviews of Paul Brookman