Annapolis Hyundai

About Annapolis Hyundai

CASEYNEST
5/21/2015

"Would do it again"

We had a great experience. Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable, not pushy like a lot of other salespersons. We got follow up calls to see how we liked the vehicle and if we had any questions. We were told to stop by anytime if we needed help with anything.

TINSLEY

NeededAdvice
4/27/2015

"Ask for George!"

My fiance and I are moving out of Annapolis soon and were planning on leasing a car in our new city. We were told to stop in at our local dealer and test drive/make sure we liked the car. We were greeted warmly and set up with a salesman. George Sparks was incredibly understanding and honest with us. We knew he stood to make nothing off of us and so did he, but he provided excellent advice and guidance anyway. We are both first time lessees and he was more than willing to offer advice for us once we get to the other dealership. We cannot say enough about how much he put us at ease and helped out. This is truly a great dealership and well worth your time. Ask for George!

Lilianni25
4/10/2015

"Great "

Malcolm Freeman went above and beyond to find me a car within my price range and the car that I wanted and felt comfortable with!! thank you Malcolm

eddieartiste
3/20/2015

"Malcolm was outstanding! "

Excellent service. I felt as if Annapolis Hyundai (Malcolm) was more interested in satisfying my needs than getting the sale. It was quite refreshing. Never did I feel I was being pressured into making a decision that I was iffy about. We were able to reach a price that was fair and the people were very personable. I'd recommend Annapolis Hyundai hands down. Thank you guys! It was a great experience.

Jennifergibson
3/20/2015

"My Hyundai Experience"

I walked in Annapolis Hyundai yesterday with my husband expecting to receive the stereotypical type of service that we all think of when we think of a car salesman. You know! The very aggressive type and who's only interested in making his dollar rather than being genuine and just wanting to make sure that the customer is more knowledgeable about his product. I look at car salesman differently now since I met Malcolm Freeman at Hyundai. He greeted my husband and I outside of their facilities with the biggest smile and held a great conversation with us before even mentioning anything about Hyundai. We almost forgot that we came to look at cars. Lol Malcolm was very honest informing us that he is still new to the company but you wouldn't have thought that from all of the information he already had down pact. Even though we did not purchase a vehicle yesterday Malcolm definitely earned our business when we are ready to make that big decision. By the time we left Hyundai we were more knowledgeable about their product. You want to be comfortable and have a great time while purchasing your new car? Go talk to the new guy Malcolm. Hahaha He's great!!

4beards
3/17/2015

"Top notch"

Just purchased the Hyundai Santa fe limited. With Malcolm freeman as are salesman, Malcolm provided top notch service and was eager and was willing to go the extra mile to ensure that everything went smoothly and that we got exactly what we wanted. Will definitely be suggesting him to anyone looking buy a car....thanks Malcolm!!

Malcolm freeman

ktj2023
3/12/2015

"Malcolm Freeman really looked out for me"

I saw one particular vehicle online through this dealership but could not negotiate the right price for my liking so I chose to move on to another dealership. Malcolm called me back about 30mins later with other cars I might like, which ultimately was the car I bought later that day. He didn't try to rip me off or sell me any BS but rather he worked with me to get me the best deal for my dollar. I'm more than satisfied with my Genesis!!! I'm riding luxury with my Genesis baby! Can't tell me nothing! Thanks Malc! Go see Malcolm!

Boogie
3/11/2015

"Malcolm Freeman got me my first car!!"

That man really looked out for me. This is my first car and I am very appreciative for the help I recieved . I would recommend everybody for that place.

beav1952
3/09/2015

"Learning about Hyundai"

Explained to George that we were visiting from out of state and not interested in buying but he was more than helpful and went way above everything I expected. If I was living in the area I would definitely go back to this dealership and work with George

Rusk014
1/31/2015

"Keith "Best Car Buying Experience Of My Life""

I recently bought a 2011 Hyundai Elantra from Annapolis Hyundai and it was the best car buying experience of my life. Scott Kinsley (salesman) was the most patient, thorough, and at the same time entertaining sales person I've ever dealt with....and the most resounding compliment I can give...his presentation was authentic and sincere. He wanted me to get into a car that met my desire to move into a newer quality car and at the same time not ignore my financial constraints. I originally told Scott I would be at the dealership to test drive the car early afternoon. However, I didn't get there until early evening and he was still there waiting patiently. I asked Scott how he knew I would show up...he responded because "you told me you would". Shawn in finance was amazing...especially getting me a great rate for a used vehicle and George was exceptional rolling through the paperwork and making me understand everything at the same time. It was almost like I had known these guys my whole life. We laughed and joked about sports, current events, and life...to the point where I forgot at one point I was doing a business transaction. Point blank, when you're making one of the biggest purchases of your life and you walk out feeling it was a rewarding and FUN experience to boot, that says something special about the place where you did business!!!! I want to thank the folks at Annapolis Hyundai....(Janet and Jan at the front desk included). I will always encourage anyone I know who's looking to purchase a car in the Maryland area to go see Scott Kinsley and the peeps at Annapolis Hyundai. They won't steer you wrong!!!!!!

Shawn (finance manager)