Annapolis Hyundai

About Annapolis Hyundai

About Annapolis Hyundai

Alliekat2014
8/25/2015

"Great Service Great Car...Scott's The Best! "

I had such a great time buying my first 2012 Hyundai Sonata hybrid! It came with a great package and they actually listened to my wants and needs! Scott handled helping me find the perfect car for me! He really made my first car selling experience top notch! Immediately as I drove into the dealership everyone gave me superb customer service! And as I first met Scott he showed me the car and told me all the ups and downs of the car. He was very honest and helped me out a lot! The manager was also great along with the business side. I had a great time and I highly recommend buying a car from Annapolis Hyundai!!!! BTW my certified pre owned car was superb and I'm still lovin it!

JAZZYDEE04
8/20/2015

"Exceptional"

My overall buying/leasing experience was an exceptional one..Mr Trey Wilson was very patience with me, explaining the pros and cons of leasing vs buying, making sure I got exactly what I was looking for and in the price/payment that I wanted to stay within. He was very professional and courteous, going the extra mile to make sure my family (from out of town) was very comfortable while I attend to the final financial and paperwork...

Trey Wilson

BRANDY.LYNN130
8/19/2015

"Perfect!"

My car purchasing experience at Hyundai Annapolis was absolutely flawless. I will highly recommend not only the dealership but my salesman Scott Kinsley to my friends and family. Ellis was also fantastic. He took me for the test drive and did a great job explaining the features along the way.

PeterV
8/17/2015

"Great Experience"

My brother had recently purchased an Equus from Annapolis Hyundai and was impressed with the value and the dealership and suggested that I at least look at their offerings. I met with Malcolm who asked me questions about my situation and what I was looking for. Once he had an idea about my needs, we looked at some cars on the lot. I was short on time that day and said that I would be back once I got back from traveling. Before I went back, I went to the Hyundai website and built my dream car. When I looked at the dealer inventory button, I realized the dealership had a fully loaded Santa Fe Sport Ultimate on the lot. I went back to speak with Malcolm and showed him the inventory number and he found it. We took it for a test drive and I was very impressed with the handling. With all the options in the car, I couldn't ask for anything more. Malcolm explained all the options and did a great job of checking on any rebates available. I was sold. While waiting to see Kenny Pursley, the finance person (who worked with me to get a loan to meet my needs), Malcolm gave me a tour of the dealership and introduced me to the service staff. He even set up my Blue Link app on my phone and tested it out. Everyone at the dealership greeted me with a smile and made me feel welcome. I tend to keep my cars so I opted for an extended warranty and extended maintenance agreement. I am very happy to be seen in an eye-catching Santa Fe Sport and love everything about it. Everything about this purchase was satisfactory and I feel very welcome as a new member of the Hyundai family.

Kenny Pursley

sig
8/15/2015

"Great Customer Service"

On a whim, while we were having lunch in Annapolis we decided to take a ride to a couple dealerships on west street to look at mid-size SUV's. Our first stop was Acura where we test drove the MDX and the next stop was Annapolis Hyundai where we wanted to look at and drive the Sante Fe. Paul met us as we entered the showroom and it was great from there. He showed us the various options available, was extremely knowledgeable about all the features, the pros and cons and being a Sante Fe owner himself made us very comfortable with all that we were hearing. We found a 2015 that we wanted to test drive and while we waited in the vehicle Paul quickly took care of all the license details and moved two cars all in less then 10 min - and we were off. We were very interested in the car and wanted to understand a buy option and a lease option, and because we came in on a whim and we had another appointment Paul quickly worked with his manager to provide us some pricing we could consider over the weekend and be back on Monday morning when we had more time to work on a price that we were all happy with. We came back in on Monday morning and worked with Paul until we arrived on a lease price that worked for all. The rest of the process went very smoothly and by the end of the day I was driving away in my new Sante Fe and very please with our whole experience with Paul and the rest of the team !! Oh and this is the second Hyundai we have purchased here and our previous experience was great as well !!

dormursnyder
8/11/2015

"customer service"

I have no negative comments about the dealership. they all did there job and got me the color of car that I wanted. the receptionist was very helpful.

jan

RCBIES1
8/10/2015

"Love my new Equus!"

Took delivery of my new Equus a few weeks ago. Chris Zook and the Annapolis Hyundai crew made it a simple and enjoyable process. Chris ws patient and took the time to go over all the features with me. I will recommend them to anybody looking them to buy a vehicle.

Whitney523
8/10/2015

"Excellent experience with Hyundai "

I am so happy that I was able to work with Paul Brookman in the process of purchasing my first vehicle. His efforts helped the process move quickly and also helped me in the long run. He asked my family to trust him and we did, we are very happy that we chose to. I drove away from the Hyundai dealership with a huge smile across my face driving my dream car . I owe Paul a humongous thank you, without him I believe that I would not have been as happy as I am today. I strongly encourage anyone looking to buy a vehicle from Hyundai to work with Paul, he truly has the customers best interest at heart . Thanks again Paul :) your efforts are greatly appreciated .

LPINSKI
8/09/2015

"Easy and stressless"

Scott was very helpful and friendly he worked with the Auto Buyer from the Teachers Federal Credit union to deliver my vehicle within one day.

The phone operator was very helpful in connecting me with the person I needed to speak with. She was very professional and friendly.

SOPHIECHOOVER
8/07/2015

"Fabulous experience!"

Excellent staff, great experience, very clean and organized facility! I could not of experienced a better sales person to have purchase this vehicle from, perfect experience!

Shawn Olsen & Shawn Ritter