Read Reviews Annapolis Hyundai

Scott KinsleyLeasing & Sales4 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Annapolis Hyundai

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Annapolis Hyundai has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

Our Location

Customer Lounge Area Television
Free Coffee Vending Machines
Free Drinks

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Superb Dealership from A to Z"

VBuyer
8/3/2014 2:15:51 AM

My Review Of Annapolis Hyundai:

We had such a terrible experience at a Hyundai dealership that I was greatly considering not buying a Hyundai at all. I decided to try one more and emailed this one despite being quite a distance away. From the very first emails to phone calls and finally buying my new car every single person at this dealership proved that you can have a respectful and professional car buying experience. They were straightforward, transparent and worked with us to find the exact car at the exact price we wanted. We felt valued and I highly recommend you make the drive here to buy a car. They offer exemplary customer service skills in every way and are truly a credit to the Hyundai corporation. Thank you because without this experience I would have missed out on what I know is going to be a great car!

"Fun used car purchase"

gradyparson
8/2/2014 2:28:18 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)

My Review Of Annapolis Hyundai:

Scott made buying my daughter her 2nd car painless and actually fun. He is honest and cares about his customers I will be back again.

Response From: gradyparson
Added: 8/13/2014 10:22:56 AM

Follow up: The day I purchased this car I was impressed... BUT by week two of having this car the oil pressure sensor had to be replaced thats after changing the oil first (oil that was in it was super clean so new but really light no way it was recommended 5/30). We are very lucky and the car issues happened on back roads and not on a highway or my 17 year old daughter could have been hurt as car was not getting oil pressure car was stalling. This car was sold to us as a reliable car.. well after one week having to dump $155.00 in repairs into week 2 and not being able to drive for going on a week now, no this is not what I would consider reliable by any means.

Asked salesman and Sales manager to get me the service records so that I could see what had been done to this car - never got them. Would not email me only call (salesman) with information as getting anything in writing is an issue these days. I called the service department myself and they claimed to have only serviced the AC when on test drive it was blowing hot air. “It must be a slow leak”, well that explains everything was my response! Since I still have no paper work I don't know for sure if that was really the only thing done. Advice to anyone looking for used – go elsewhere. If they won’t email you with service records just to show nothing was found and want you to reset the battery so that the code is gone this is not the kind of place I would want to deal with again and I won’t.
Customer service should be number one ... the day they sell you the car and anytime a customer calls with questions - should not matter. This is simply the only way to do business.

"Quality Customer Service"

jn7.james
7/14/2014 10:39:20 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)

My Review Of Annapolis Hyundai:

My wife and I had the pleasure of meeting a very unique salesman, Scott Kinsley. Scott provided us with one of if not the best automotive purchasing experience of out lives. Scott is very personable and detailed. The experience he has shows in every way. He provided us with the information we needed to make a quality choice. Since our purchase he has contacted us to see how things are going and to help with scheduling our first service.. The entire staff is remarkable. They treated my wife and myself with dignity and respect. Needless to say that Annapolis Hyundai has earned our continual business.

Twitter
"High Marks on 1st Experience"

Ed 001
7/9/2014 12:19:16 PM

My Review Of Annapolis Hyundai:

Yesterday evening 7/9/14, my wife and I spent some time at Annapolis Hyundai w/ Scott Kinsley the Internet Sales Consultant.
Over the years we have purchased many cars, trucks and SUVs. If it was Scott's intention to provide us with "the best vehicle purchasing experience we've ever had" I'd have to say he achieved that goal. Scott is personable, well informed and easy to talk too. Yes we bought the car as he also provided us with an exceptional good deal.

Twitter
"A Nice First Experience"

GomelJak
6/12/2014 11:49:16 AM

Drew LitherlandDrew Litherland
George SparksGeorge Sparks
Jacob SwaimJacob Swaim

My Review Of Annapolis Hyundai:

I recently came into the need of a vehicle and stopped by Hyundai on a whim after checking out a few other dealerships looking for a new/used vehicle. After stopping to check things out I decided on investing in a new car. Everything went well and everyone was very accommodating, I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking to purchase a car of their own.

"Great Service"

Chris16
5/17/2014 7:19:32 PM

Trish Lawler

My Review Of Annapolis Hyundai:

Easy and amazing deal!!! The great service I receviced from Trish Lawler made this experience delightful. I would definately come back to Trish for my next car.

Added: 5/19/2014 3:58:44 AM

Your glowing review means a lot to us, Chris. At Annapolis Hyundai, we always strive to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers and we are pleased to know you were satisfied with the service you received from Trish. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs.

Twitter
"BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER EXPERIENCED"

marcelo12345
5/15/2014 6:17:56 AM

Drew LitherlandDrew Litherland

My Review Of Annapolis Hyundai:

Great Great service can't complement enough they explained every step with clarity and made me feel
real good about my purchase.
Trish Lawler
Drew Litherland
Thank you so much.

Added: 5/16/2014 3:45:10 PM

We're happy to hear of your great experience and your glowing review means a lot to us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Trish and Drew were able to meet your needs. At Annapolis Hyundai, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs.

All the best,

"Sottin is a star"

lagunaverde
4/29/2014 3:03:51 PM

Chris Sottin

My Review Of Annapolis Hyundai:

Chris Sottin is a find and Hyundai should reward him for remarkable knowledge and attentiveness. A charming person, delightful to talk with and he has an encyclopedic knowledge of Hyundais and all motor vehicles. I could easily spend hours discussing with him almost any subject but especially the pros and cons of all aspects of buying a car. His advice was especially appreciated regarding financing a car in the current environment. I was going to pay cash but realized that financing was a smarter option given today's rates. He knows every aspect of what Hyundai has to offer clients.

Added: 4/30/2014 7:54:10 AM

We appreciate the opportunity you presented to earn your business! Chris is a great addition to our sales team and we are glad you had the opportunity to work with him. His ability to connect with customers, product knowledge, low-pressure sales techniques and friendly personality make him an irreplaceable member of our staff. We will be sure to pass along this great feedback. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new vehicle.

Twitter
"Best service experience EVER!"

Rockye
4/9/2014 7:45:06 AM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Jacob SwaimJacob Swaim

My Review Of Annapolis Hyundai:

I have been a customer of Annapolis Hyundai since they opened and I can honestly say I have never been happier with a dealership or service department. They have taken good care of my car and have never tried to do unnecessary maintenance. They are prompt, professional, and courteous. They are not the cheapest, but they are the best and I wouldn't trust anyone else with my car.

Added: 4/10/2014 5:44:16 AM

I would like to thank you for being such a loyal customer and for taking the time to write this wonderful review. Its quite an accomplishment to hear that we provided you the best service experience ever! Thank you so much. Asa always, if you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us. Also, if you haven't already, be sure to visit our Facebook and Twitter to stay in the loop with special deals and contests.

Patrick Wergin
Vice President
pat.wergin@annapoliscars.net

Twitter
"Scott Borrelli did a tremendous job helping us select a..."

fbata05
3/23/2014 2:17:58 PM

My Review Of Annapolis Hyundai:

Scott Borrelli did a tremendous job helping us select a new car. It started by him following up with us unexpectedly as we never really expressed any interest in buying a Hyundai but had asked him a few questions approximately a week earlier. His follow up call came on a Saturday morning the day after my wife and I just went through a terrible week long experience with a Toyota dealer.

Scott listened to us and responded very quickly to our questions and needs. He also was very knowledgeable and willing to assist us in any way possible. My wife normally does not like salepersons but thinks very highly of Scott. That is probably the best testimony we can give.

Added: 3/25/2014 2:48:21 AM

The saying is true, great things really do come when you least expect them. Congratulations on your new car! Annapolis Hyundai takes pride in listening to your needs and strive to give you the information needed to help you find the exact vehicle you're looking for. Your kind words are appreciated and will definitely be passed on to Scott and the rest of the sales team. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. We look forward to your next visit. Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for updates and specials.

Kind regards,