Anthony D'Ambrosio Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Mark Lodzuk, Sales Representative, Anthony D'Ambrosio Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Mark Lodzuk

Sales Representative

February 17, 2017

"Sales Manager, Sales Rep & Service Manager were great!"

- Bob S

A month ago Amanda Wise was very helpful to answer any and all questions, friendly, and did not pressure or intimidate to try to get a sale. Used car brand I wanted was not one of theirs, but she researched questions and gave me correct answers. She got me two free oil changes. Manager Ken George and Chris gave me a good trade in price, were informative, courteous and did not drag out or slow the process. I got a very good deal for a very clean 2014 SUV. Jim Taney rode with me to answer a service question. I could not be more pleased with the entire process of buying a car at Anthony D'Ambrosio Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Elverson.

December 29, 2016

"Surprisingly easy"

- Denise 911

I was surprised how easy my Salesman made buying my new Jeep. The service department was friendly and helpful when I had a ton of questions on some of the optional equipment. Came back for my first oil change and was pleasantly surprised that not only did they remember me but had my car cleaned while I waited. Thank you!!! Chuck was simply the best! I am so very glad I chose Athony D'Ambrosios for my new car!!

December 20, 2016

"Very understanding of my needs "

- Ralph Swenk

Well in dealing with my sales manager Ken George he took care of some of my accessories on my 2016 dodge ram and explained things to me about the invoice he was very professional about every thing I brought to his attention on this note I would likely recommend this dealership to any of my friends if they were in the neighborhood of buying a new vehicle

New 2016 Jeep Wrangler, $42745