Anthony D'Ambrosio Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

4.2

April 16, 2017

"Highly recommended! "

- BLS23

I found myself in an unexpected situation of needing to find a vehicle quickly. I wasn't prepared to make a decision like this and did not have the time to look around the way I would have wanted. I felt at ease the moment I sat down and start discussing my situation with Kevin starting what I needed in the vehicle to how the much car payment would be. All of my options were laid out and clearly explained to me. I had a Jeep Liberty and wanted to stay with something similiar. The Renegade was the model closest to the Liberty however it didn't allow for the space I wanted in the back. Kevin took the time to show me the other models and answered questions never once making me feel rushed. I would highly recommend Anthony D'Ambrosia Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Dealership. I say this is because of how professional and attentive they were in helping me to feel confident in the decision to lease a 2017 Jeep Patriot. To simply say thank you for your help doesn't come close enough to showing how much I appreciate helping me find the vehicle that was right for myself and my daughter. We love our new Jeep Patriot!!

April 12, 2017

"Service experience"

- Francis Hess

I would like a minute to thank and compliment Anthony D’Ambrosio Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. A professional staff greeted me and Ken the technician did an excellent job replacing the recalled passenger side air bag on my Dodge Challenger. When I picked up the car Ken walked me out to my car to make certain that I was satisfied with his work. The mechanics and staff are both friendly and well informed and most importantly, easily accessible to answer any questions that I had about the work being done.

Kim Krepps
Other Employees : Kenny Krepps

April 01, 2017

"Awesome Place!!"

- Darci

Love this dealership!!! When looking for our next Jeep Grand Cherokee lease, this dealership went above and beyond! We will definitely be returning for future purchases!! Thank you so much Mark and Kevin for a very good experience!!! Darci G.

Mark Lodzuk