Apple Honda

John Jay Morgan

Sales Rep

"Drove away smiling"

- Mike.Sci

Mike and the crew were Awsome all around! I drove away with the car I went there for from the internet;) very happy with my car and financing, I will be back for my next Car, as well as my 3 Sons who had an Awsome time as well.

Mike Wilson

"service"

- cm15

I am always pleased with the service department and the service that I receive from them. When I ask a question about a service that is being done on my vehicle it is explained to me so that I am able to understand the purpose of it.

"Service on vehicle"

- Steven Giacolone/Theresa Giacolone

John and Chad are always pleasent. They answer your questions, knowledgeable, call you on follow ups, and very professional. I would recommend this service center to everyone

John Turano