Apple Honda

John P. Bracken

November 01, 2016

"BUYER BEWARE!!"

- Meagan1229

Stay away from this dealership!! Go out of your way to go anywhere else. The entire sales staff that I dealt with lied to me. Big time to not little white lies but absolutely material misrepresentation civil tort kind of lies. Do your research and don't believe a word they tell you. They overcharged me over $6,000 on a service contract and various other "extras" like tire and wheel replacement and key replacement and told me that my bank required all of the extras in order to finalize the loan. I took delivery of the vehicle with the extras thinking that all of them were required by the bank. I call the bank and the bank said they did not require anything. John Bracken wrote up the illegal contract I never spoke to him again after the fact he handed it off to the other financial guy Paul Weiss. Paul continued on the path of lies and said no those weren't required by the bank sorry how about we give you $1,500 back. I said no thank you I don't want any of the add ons if they're not required by the bank he said well theyre uncancellable. That was another lie I looked through the fine print and found that every last one of the extras was cancellable . They also added an extra $995 make ready fee that Joe the salesman implied was "mandatory for all NY preowned cars". I called the dmv and there is no make ready fee per the dmv. When I asked Paul exactly what the make ready fee was for he explained that they charge it to all the used cars and it goes into a fund to fix the cars before they sell them. My car needed nothing so I said to Paul shouldn't that make ready fee be disclosed and explained before it's added to the price? He said yes he offered to send me $2500 to make me a happy customer. I told him no I wanted a new sales contract written up that I could agree with he refused to do that and sent two drivers to my work( how incredibly embarrassing) and took back the car. I can't imagine a bigger nightmare experience than I had dealing with these shamefully dishonest people. DO NOT BUY HERE this place doesn't even deserve to be in business and I am going to contact the Better Business Bureau and the Attorney General and I will go on every dealership rating site on the internet just to protect any other person from being cheated in this way.

August 18, 2016

"Hidden fees that were NOT disclosed when asked up front!"

- Disgustedcustomer

Mike was friendly and patient, answering many of my questions over the course of test driving 9 cars. I asked early on what the final cost would include. I was told, price of the car, taxes, DMV fees and a $75 processing fee. After 2 days and more test drives I settled on a car, tried to get a price reduction (NONE!), got a minor concession on accessories and was then hit with a $995 dealer PREP fee for a used car!!! Mike glossed over that line on the bill, and it was only when I called his attention to it that he defended it and claimed it was a non-negotiable state fee, then it was a dealer fee, then it was something he could talk to his manager about. Manager basically said, 'hate to see you go'. WE left and will shop elsewhere. DID NOT BUY CAR HERE and after reading dozens of online negative reviews, will not be returning and would advise others to go elsewhere too!

August 17, 2016

"Worth The Trip"

- Robert

We found the staff to be courteous and willing to work with us to make our purchase a positive experience. We have purchased two cars from this dealership and recommend them to others. Worth the trip.

New 2017 Honda Civic, $23635