Apple Honda

Apple Honda
Call
Apple Honda Info
About Apple Honda

APPLE HONDA, A FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED DEALERSHIP FOR OVER 50 YEARS WE REMAIN A LANDMARK ON ROUTE 58 IN RIVERHEAD,N.Y. OUR FAMOUS VIP REWARDS MEMBERSHIP GIVEN TO ALL OF OUR CUSTOMER'S "FREE OF CHARGE" EXTENDS A VARIETY OF COMPLIMENTARY SERVICES: INCLUDING LOANER CARS WITH MAJOR REPAIRS, TOWING WITHIN SUFFOLK COUNTY, DISCOUNTS ON SERVICE MENU ITEMS AND ACCESSORIES, ANNUAL 41 POINT INSPECTION, SATURDAY FOR CUSTOMER'S ONLY SERVICE HOURS AND A CAR WASH WITH EVERY SERVICE APPOINTMENT. APPLE HONDA WHERE VALUE AND GREAT PRICE COME TOGETHER.

About Apple Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

"WORST dealer ever!"

Horrible service! I was going to buy a brand new car but was unsure at that moment. The sales person named CHRISTOPHER talked me into it by saying that he receives commission making me feel guilty for not wanting to buy it. I then told him I would think about it in the next 5 days and when the 5th day came, he was calling my insurance like crazy (to get the transfer of plates) and I called him and informed him that I was no longer interested. He then got mad at me and hung up on me disrespectfully. Since I had a paid a $250 deposit, I went to Apple Honda to get my deposit back and so the sales person (who guilted me into doing this) was busy with helping a family out, I waited 50 minutes. I then saw he walked outside to talk to a customer who was looking around for cars and then came back in to make a deal. I got extremely mad because I obviously knew he was making me wait since I didn't want to buy the car and he was also mad at me. I told the customer nearby to not buy the car from him and the manager started screaming at me. He threatened me by saying he wasn't going to give me my refund and was going to call the cops. Since I didn't do anything illegal and knew I wasn't going to get arrested, I waited and the police officer got everything straightened and guaranteed my refund. POINT of my story: don't ever let anyone ESPECIALLY at this place, talk you into a deal. They will make you feel guilty as this man did to me, telling me that he got commission and basically saying that the deals he made was the way he fed his family. "Manager" is extremely rude, yelled at me in front of my 12 and 9 year old siblings. Horrible service, never again! When you don't make the deal, they will get mad at you and as this man did, IGNORED me for an hour. Bob Sullivan is the WORST manager ever!

Bob Sullivan, Chris Silva

"Always a pleasure dealing with Bonnie Campbell. She knows..."

Always a pleasure dealing with Bonnie Campbell. She knows exactly what I want and makes sure I get it. Can't ask for more than that. The easiest car purchases I have ever made have come from Apple Honda. Thank you again.

"I am a previous customer of Apple Honda, and am very..."

I am a previous customer of Apple Honda, and am very satisfied with my experiences at Apple. I highly recommended Apple Honda and Bonnie Campbell

"Bonnie was wonderful!! Great experience! Even helped me..."

Bonnie was wonderful!! Great experience! Even helped me with my XM radio when I stopped in the week after I bought the car. :) I highly recommend her and Apple Honda!!

February 27, 2014

Thank you for taking to time to write this kind review, and congratulations on your new vehicle! We hope you are enjoying the ride and all that it has to offer. Bonnie definitely is great to work alongside, and her efforts have made her very popular with our customers. Should you ever have questions or need some help with a vehicle, know that we are here and happy to help! Sincerely, Eric Nichols - Internet Sales Manager

"This was the most pleasurable buying experience I have..."

This was the most pleasurable buying experience I have ever had! Eric Goetz is the most patient, friendly and genuine sales person I have ever dealt with. I swayed back and forth with indecision and he never lost patience nor did I ever sense a minute of frustration from him. He genuinely understands the level of thought behind making a car purchase and his guidance and support were very much appreciated! I couldn't have asked for more! I never once felt pressured and he was able to answer all my questions thoroughly! He is a true asset to Apple Honda and I would highly recommend him to anyone thinking about buying a vehicle here! Then came the financing part where John Bracken did everything he could to ensure that my purchase would not only be protected so that I could get the most enjoyable experience in ownership, but was also extremely knowledgeable and patient. He was a pleasure to work with and again I never once felt pressured or uncomfortable. He too is an asset to this dealership! Overall, this was a very pleasant buying experience right down to the techs who worked quickly to get my car ready so that I could get it home before the next snow storm hit and they did! Very professional, hospitable staff! Thank you so much!

February 18, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We hope you enjoy all that it has to offer and that you are noticing an improvement in your driving experience. We understand the weight behind a new car purchase, and never want our customers to feel pressured into making a decision too quickly or without all of the information. Let us know if we can ever lend a hand with any questions or service concerns. Be well and enjoy the open road! Sincerely, Eric Nichols - Internet Sales Manager

"My overall experience was excellent..Eric was extremely..."

My overall experience was excellent..Eric was extremely helpful. As always I would highly recommend this dealership..especially because of Eric's help. I never felt any pressure to buy a car. My last 4 Honda s have been from Apple in riverhead. I would definitely return in the future. Thank you.

"horrible experience! On the good side the staff is..."

horrible experience! On the good side the staff is friendly, clean show room but stops there. I was looking at used jeep and to make a long story short they are all about the sales and numbers. I was told one number on a car then told a higher number a day later through text messaging! very unprofessional... They also made me drive an hour from my home and made up a huge story to try to get me in to buy their over price car. I do not recommended this place to buy a used car.

Rob W

July 12, 2014

We are sorry for the bad expierence that you had. We would like to discuss this with you. Please call me. Eric Nichols Director of Business Development 631-727-0555 Ericn@applehonda.net

February 18, 2014

We are glad to have worked with you over the years and we look forward to working with youa gain in the future. Providing a friendly, professional and beneficial environment for our customers is a top priority for our team, and it is great to know that this has been your experience. Should you ever have questions or need some help with a vehicle, do not hesitate to contact us directly and we will be happy to lend a hand. Sincerely, Eric Nichols - Internet Sales Manager

"This is the most expensive Honda dealership I've gone..."

This is the most expensive Honda dealership I've gone to. I don't know how they stay in business. Oh wait. That's probably how. They sell fewer cars, but at a higher price. They are also excessively sales oriented. They really don't want to let you leave. Loud music also plays in the background. It seems to me that they are trying to get young people to buy cars. That's OK. I just hope that these young people get price comparisons at other dealerships because if they don't, they will pay too much at Apple Honda. I don't recommend this dealership.

"This place offers the worst costumer service I have seen..."

This place offers the worst costumer service I have seen in my life, the first time I went to this place everyone was so nice and friendly but as soon after I bought my car the problems started to happen. I went back because I had a couple of problems with my car the sales representative (john jay) told me they couldn't do anything and I would have to speak with the manager but off course he wasn't there. I called three times the secretaries would hang up on me or for some reason he wouldn't return my phone call, I was fed up with the situation so I had to go personally three times before they could solve the problem because all I got from them was a run around, they decided to take my car to the dealership in Southampton because they couldn't do anything that was understandable, and they were supposed to give me a rental for the week but all the person in charge told me all they had was a mini van and his own words he told me "take it or leave it " I would taken the car but it was the nastiness of all the associates working there that really annoyed me. After I got my car back the side of my car was scratch and dented by the passenger side, I went back and told the manager and instead of trying to fix the problem he gave me an attitude and told me he couldn't do anything. Please if u ever come across this place LEAVE ! They have no costumer service and once you buy the car they won't fix the problems thy will just be nasty about it. I regret ever stepping in this place because I was never treated so disrespectfully in my life.

"Long story short, I purchased a used 2010 Honda Civic on..."

Long story short, I purchased a used 2010 Honda Civic on 7/19/12 with an extended warranty ($1,600). The following week I decided to cancel the extended warranty so I went to Apple Honda on 7/26/13 and completed the necessary paperwork. John Bracken told me that it would take approximately 2 to 3 weeks to credit the $1,600 to my car loan. After several phone calls, emails, and other nonsense, my car loan was finally credited 2 1/2 months later. I called Corporate Honda on 10/8/13. That evening I checked my car loan balance and sure enough, my loan was credited $1,600. I would never deal with this dealership or Finance Manager (John Bracken) again.

Orlando Amadeo