Apple Honda

Sales Rep

Orlando Amadeo, Sales Consultant, Apple Honda

Orlando Amadeo

February 07, 2017

"THEY RIPPED ME OFF WHEN I BROUGHT MY USED HONDA ACCORD"

- Kayla

Don sold me my 2012 USED Honda Accord at APPLE HONDA, RIVERHEAD. We settled on a price. The next day(monday) I went back to finish the process and drive it off the lot. John, the finance man was very sly, knowing I was young and having to do this on my own he took full advantage of me. He was verbally making false promises about how much the car was, and kept talking about his personal life to me and my friend to keep us distracted, each paper he said said "Oh this is just the warranty, just sign the bottom it makes sure the car is covered, the other was the finance papers which he again was keeping my attention and almost pushing me not to read them,at the time being a young naive 20 year old that desperately needed a car, I put my trust into him WRONG thing to do. Having left their I went over my paperwork, he added a warranty without asking if I wanted it an extra $3500, I was not mandatory & upcharged the car $1100. LITERALLY DROVE OFF THE LOT AND THE INTERIOR LIGHT BLEW, I DROVE RIGHT BACK IN AND THEY HAD TO SERIVE IT. I owned the car for less then 5 MINUTES AND THE PROBLEMS STARTED. Also 2 weeks later, I was driving on a smooth road and my front driver tire blew. I had my car taken my mechanic shop where they had told me ALL 4 TIRES HAD TERRIBLE DRY ROT causing them to blow. I brought it back to Honda where i spoke to the I spoke to the General Manager and told him what happened, from there he told me that it "WASNT HIS PROBLEM THEY CAN SELL A CAR WITH ALITTLE DRY ROT." I was beyond angry, how disgusting, you pig, to knowing rip people off. I had that car less than 90 days and began to tell him that they had sold me a lemon and I will not keep this car. THEY DONT WANT TO HEAR THAT, BIG LOSS FOR THEM. He told me to come in and he'll have his mechanics look at it but he "wouldn't replace all 4 tires for free." Yea ok. I took it there and THE ONLY PLEASENT PART WAS ONE THE HEAD MECHANICS THAT INSPECTED MY CAR, SPOKE TO THE GENERAL MANAGER AND TOLD HIM EVERY TIRE HAD DRY ROT, THE MECHANIC HAD ALL 4 BRAND NEW TIRES PUT ON MY CAR. I have had family and friends buy cars within the past 2 yrs Ive had my car, and have steered them away from the place. IF you want a place you can trust will do right buy you and won't blatantly rip you off DO NOT PURCHASE YOUR VECHILE HERE. NOT WORTH YOUR TROUBLES AND MONEY!!!

January 15, 2017

"Stay away!!!!!"

- Localhamptonsshoper5

I was going to buy a car for my son and pay cash right away if price is right. They gave me the wrong price of last year model and it was impossible to negotiate any kind deal. They were going to give $500 for cheverolete 2009 in not a bad condition!!! Give me a break!!!! I don not know how these guys still can do business. Maybe because they do not have so much competition? And they are doing extension? And they are claiming that they are giving good deal? Not to go down on price down for $ 500 on car of last year that their parking lot is full off!!!!!do not waste your time, ladies and gentlemen!!!!

November 01, 2016

"BUYER BEWARE!!"

- Meagan1229

Stay away from this dealership!! Go out of your way to go anywhere else. The entire sales staff that I dealt with lied to me. Big time to not little white lies but absolutely material misrepresentation civil tort kind of lies. Do your research and don't believe a word they tell you. They overcharged me over $6,000 on a service contract and various other "extras" like tire and wheel replacement and key replacement and told me that my bank required all of the extras in order to finalize the loan. I took delivery of the vehicle with the extras thinking that all of them were required by the bank. I call the bank and the bank said they did not require anything. John Bracken wrote up the illegal contract I never spoke to him again after the fact he handed it off to the other financial guy Paul Weiss. Paul continued on the path of lies and said no those weren't required by the bank sorry how about we give you $1,500 back. I said no thank you I don't want any of the add ons if they're not required by the bank he said well theyre uncancellable. That was another lie I looked through the fine print and found that every last one of the extras was cancellable . They also added an extra $995 make ready fee that Joe the salesman implied was "mandatory for all NY preowned cars". I called the dmv and there is no make ready fee per the dmv. When I asked Paul exactly what the make ready fee was for he explained that they charge it to all the used cars and it goes into a fund to fix the cars before they sell them. My car needed nothing so I said to Paul shouldn't that make ready fee be disclosed and explained before it's added to the price? He said yes he offered to send me $2500 to make me a happy customer. I told him no I wanted a new sales contract written up that I could agree with he refused to do that and sent two drivers to my work( how incredibly embarrassing) and took back the car. I can't imagine a bigger nightmare experience than I had dealing with these shamefully dishonest people. DO NOT BUY HERE this place doesn't even deserve to be in business and I am going to contact the Better Business Bureau and the Attorney General and I will go on every dealership rating site on the internet just to protect any other person from being cheated in this way.

New 2017 Honda Accord, $29655