Apple Honda

1375 Old Country Road Route 58,
Riverhead, New York 11901
Apple Honda Info
About Apple Honda

APPLE HONDA, A FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED DEALERSHIP FOR OVER 50 YEARS WE REMAIN A LANDMARK ON ROUTE 58 IN RIVERHEAD,N.Y. OUR FAMOUS VIP REWARDS MEMBERSHIP GIVEN TO ALL OF OUR CUSTOMER'S "FREE OF CHARGE" EXTENDS A VARIETY OF COMPLIMENTARY SERVICES: INCLUDING LOANER CARS WITH MAJOR REPAIRS, TOWING WITHIN SUFFOLK COUNTY, DISCOUNTS ON SERVICE MENU ITEMS AND ACCESSORIES, ANNUAL 41 POINT INSPECTION, SATURDAY FOR CUSTOMER'S ONLY SERVICE HOURS AND A CAR WASH WITH EVERY SERVICE APPOINTMENT. APPLE HONDA WHERE VALUE AND GREAT PRICE COME TOGETHER.

About Apple Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Roban
6/29/2016

"Apple Honda Service is the best"

I brought my 2013 GMC Terrain in for service on a Saturday for a check engine light and I needed it done right away because I was leaving town and needed it to drive to the airport at the end of the week.. I brought my car in and Chris Metz at the service desk was beyond helpful, polite and knowledgeable. They had my car for 3 days and throughout the process I was called no less than 4 times with updates and when I called and left a message my calls were returned immediately. I was given a new Hoinda loaner car. The service was performed beautifully, my car was washed and since it fell under a warranty I had zero to pay even though I had purchased a bumper to bumper insurance policy.

Chris Metz

Happy Customer
6/25/2016

"John Jay Morgan is the best car salesman!"

We have gotten five cars from John Jay Morgan and Apple Honda. And we have been very happy with the service and with the reliability of this dealership. We trust John to lead us to the best new model and Apple Honda to do a great job of servicing and maintaining our vehicle.

fireresq1
6/18/2016

"Wonderful haggle-free purchase!"

I purchased a used 2013 Honda Odyssey from John Jay Morgan and from the moment I walked into the dealership until I picked up the car, I was treated fairly, honestly and with respect. John Jay went out of his way to make sure I was happy, and he even arranged to take the car I was leasing and deliver it the competitor dealership down the road - saving me from all kinds of grief. I am very happy to have purchased the car with a "haggle-free" price - and it was the LOWEST price we were able to find anywhere.

QueHondasPutos
5/24/2016

"Used to love them, but everything has changed."

I bought my civic here in 2014 and I love it. I had always had some reservations because when I was buying my first civic the process seemed incredibly rushed and there was no negotiating on the financing. 2 years later I was in for a service visit, an inspection, when Orlando comes and brings me to the showroom. He offered a free oil change for speaking with him, so I indulged. We began talking about the new models. I from the start maintained I had no intention of buying a car. Then came the famous "well let's look at at the numbers" except the numbers didn't come until after credit checks and deposits. I even tried walking away at the deposit stage and I was shown the refund policy saying if I don't like the finance options I can get a refund. I was then told I need the deposit to see the numbers. Mind you I've maintained the entire time that I don't want to buy a car, I don't want to take a new loan, I don't want to spend 3K on a down payment. I just wanted to hear their appraisal of my vehicle which is what they said this was about in the beginning. Well Monday comes and Orlando is trying to switch my insurance and registration to a vehicle that I never said I wanted to buy, we took only a short test drive in what I thought was just an example of how civics had changed. I didn't even inspect it, let alone want to buy it. So I told him to cancel everything and I'd be coming in at our previously scheduled time for my refund. Well of course he's "busy and will be right out" when I get there. 20 minutes later he walks in the front door with a fresh Starbucks drink. I'm still waiting while he and John the finance guy go and speak with the manager. Then the crowd come over and say "What happened I thought we had a deal? How can we make this work?" So I say "no I never wanted to make a purchase, which I was clear about from the start, I'm just here to cancel is all." The managers were fine, I'm sure upset but courteous and said no problem. Orlando however was clearly angry. I explained again I was in no place to take on more debt in my life, and he still tries to tell me I wouldn't be. I don't know what he calls taking on a larger loan than your current loan? When I said I'm not here to fight , he said well apparently you are. Thrust my credit card at me saying "that's it. I'm done, you can go. Don't waste any more of your precious time" As I turn and walk out he then says "Have a nice life." Now I was already a customer and would have continued using the service department and most likely would have bought a future car there, but not any more. He could've just been civil and said Hope to do business in the future or nothing at all! Service department did good work every mine I visited, thy would of course pull the you need to change your filters, change coolant, etc. but wouldn't pressure you to say yes if you didn't want to take care of it immediately. Unfortunately all their systems are integrated and wouldn't trust my file there to be unsoiled, and can't trust leaving my vehicle there any longer.

jakeisles
2/27/2016

"Beware"

Beware!!! New car sales shows me a new 2016 honda civic ex-t with my 2 young boys, goes over the whole car, watches me take pictures of the car, we negotiate price and I am ok with deal, states the price I am giving you is just to "move a piece of metal" when I pick the car up at night and in a rainstorm, drive it off the lot, 2 days later I realize they put me in a civic ex, a lesser car, feel like they cheated me Beware

Bonacker
2/02/2016

"Thanks, John Jay"

Recently bought a certified, pre-owned Honda CR-V from Apple Honda, and had the pleasure of working with John Jay Morgan. He made everything really easy and painless. He's friendly, and kinda funny, too. Apple Honda has a D.M.V. office on site, and they took care of the registration, etc., in a snap. Satisfied customers.

Owen
1/30/2016

"Best of the best "

One of the best or the best of the best man in apple Honda service center??. Very approachable and accommodating man. He loves his job ver much no doubt. Kudos man ! Keep it up ????

Monicap519
1/20/2016

"Wonderful and fast service. "

The service was quick and easy and I was awarded with a $10 off coupon. Thanks apple Honda for never disappointing. Can't wait t return

cawj27
1/20/2016

"TERRIBLE customer service."

We went to Apple Honda to look for a used car, and found a very nice Honda Fit. We put down a good faith deposit to hold the car, and our salesperson began processing the loan. He called us back the next day and informed us that we needed to put down, "two, three thousand dollars." When I prompted him further, explaining that there is a big difference; one thousand dollars, in fact, between two and three thousand, he simply repeated that we needed to put down, "two, three thousand," in order to secure the loan. After this vague bunch of information, I decided I'd rather not continue with the transaction. When I called to ask him to refund my deposit, I was told nearly every time that he was, "on a test drive." After finally reaching him, he was reluctant to say that he could process the refund that day, but after a few more phone calls finally submitted. He said it would take, "a couple of days," for my refund to process. I asked him if by a couple he meant two, to which he responded, "two, three days." Clearly this salesperson has an affinity for vague information. He went on to promise me a day by which I'd have the refund of my good faith deposit, which of course has not come to fruition. Absolutely the worst customer service experience I've ever had.

Gale
1/07/2016

"Oil Change & Check Up"

I called at the last minute overdue for an oil change. They got me in at a time convenient for me and went over my car in detail.

Reviews of John Jay Morgan