Apple Honda

1375 Old Country Road Route 58,
Riverhead, New York 11901
Apple Honda Info
About Apple Honda

APPLE HONDA, A FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED DEALERSHIP FOR OVER 50 YEARS WE REMAIN A LANDMARK ON ROUTE 58 IN RIVERHEAD,N.Y. OUR FAMOUS VIP REWARDS MEMBERSHIP GIVEN TO ALL OF OUR CUSTOMER'S "FREE OF CHARGE" EXTENDS A VARIETY OF COMPLIMENTARY SERVICES: INCLUDING LOANER CARS WITH MAJOR REPAIRS, TOWING WITHIN SUFFOLK COUNTY, DISCOUNTS ON SERVICE MENU ITEMS AND ACCESSORIES, ANNUAL 41 POINT INSPECTION, SATURDAY FOR CUSTOMER'S ONLY SERVICE HOURS AND A CAR WASH WITH EVERY SERVICE APPOINTMENT. APPLE HONDA WHERE VALUE AND GREAT PRICE COME TOGETHER.

About Apple Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

jakeisles
2/27/2016

"Beware"

Beware!!! New car sales shows me a new 2016 honda civic ex-t with my 2 young boys, goes over the whole car, watches me take pictures of the car, we negotiate price and I am ok with deal, states the price I am giving you is just to "move a piece of metal" when I pick the car up at night and in a rainstorm, drive it off the lot, 2 days later I realize they put me in a civic ex, a lesser car, feel like they cheated me Beware

Bonacker
2/02/2016

"Thanks, John Jay"

Recently bought a certified, pre-owned Honda CR-V from Apple Honda, and had the pleasure of working with John Jay Morgan. He made everything really easy and painless. He's friendly, and kinda funny, too. Apple Honda has a D.M.V. office on site, and they took care of the registration, etc., in a snap. Satisfied customers.

Owen
1/30/2016

"Best of the best "

One of the best or the best of the best man in apple Honda service center??. Very approachable and accommodating man. He loves his job ver much no doubt. Kudos man ! Keep it up ????

Monicap519
1/20/2016

"Wonderful and fast service. "

The service was quick and easy and I was awarded with a $10 off coupon. Thanks apple Honda for never disappointing. Can't wait t return

cawj27
1/20/2016

"TERRIBLE customer service."

We went to Apple Honda to look for a used car, and found a very nice Honda Fit. We put down a good faith deposit to hold the car, and our salesperson began processing the loan. He called us back the next day and informed us that we needed to put down, "two, three thousand dollars." When I prompted him further, explaining that there is a big difference; one thousand dollars, in fact, between two and three thousand, he simply repeated that we needed to put down, "two, three thousand," in order to secure the loan. After this vague bunch of information, I decided I'd rather not continue with the transaction. When I called to ask him to refund my deposit, I was told nearly every time that he was, "on a test drive." After finally reaching him, he was reluctant to say that he could process the refund that day, but after a few more phone calls finally submitted. He said it would take, "a couple of days," for my refund to process. I asked him if by a couple he meant two, to which he responded, "two, three days." Clearly this salesperson has an affinity for vague information. He went on to promise me a day by which I'd have the refund of my good faith deposit, which of course has not come to fruition. Absolutely the worst customer service experience I've ever had.

Gale
1/07/2016

"Oil Change & Check Up"

I called at the last minute overdue for an oil change. They got me in at a time convenient for me and went over my car in detail.

CarltonMan
1/06/2016

"Pricey and long"

After 20 years and 4 Hondas serviced at Garsten/Apple Honda I have always found the service to be very expensive. It did not matter whether I had a service plan, was a VIP member or whatever. I last took my Fit (worst car I've ever had) and it had to be kept overnight for servicing. $1100.00+ later the initial problem was still occurring. After returning to Apple and another overnight stay nothing could be found. Drove across the street to fill up and the battery died right in the gas station. Car is now running well but I think I am done with Hondas and Apple.

Jeremy

Russ1234
1/06/2016

"long wait but good results"

My battery was replaced under warranty at no charge. It took over two hours since a failed battery code had to be obtained. But . Lucas handled the situation well and in the end I was very pleased.

Car Buyer
1/05/2016

"False advertsing, Didn't sell car for ad price"

I had leased from this dealership twice before previously, with good experiences. So I decided to use them again. They emailed me an ad for a Honda Odessey that looked like a great price. We went to the dealership to look at the car with every intention of leasing it again. We test drove a car that was presented ad the car we were buying but I later found it was not. We decided to buy the car listed,. The salesmen told us a price that was a $1,000 more than the ad. I told him that was not the price in the ad. He went to the managers who told him we should read the fine print. I happened to have the ad with me so I read him the fine print and asked him where it listed the extra $1,000. He went back to the managers at the desk and they stuck to the story. I asked him if the internet manager had placed the ad and he said yes. I said to check with him. He did and than went back to speak to the managers at the desk again. When he came back he told me I was correct and that the ad was for the price I claimed it was for. He than told me the car was sold. Right! He than tried to lease me an alternate Odessey at an absurd price. I said I knew the price was way to high and how could he quote a price like that to a good customer. He told me he had to start high. He finally gave us a medium price car but said for a color we wanted he would have to find it by the next day to keep the deals for the month. The used car manager who I knew finally came over and said there was no reason the car could not be bought the following Monday and he could get us the car in the color and price that was fair. He also offered to help fix a dent on our turn in car. I thought great finally service. It didn't last long, the salesman called us back Monday and told us he could 't find the car in the color. Right! He said he would call us back. Never heard from him. He actually did us a favor. We finally went to another dealership and leased the car we originally wanted at a much lower rate with much better service. Something changed in this dealership over the years and not for the better.

Pratts716
1/05/2016

"Oil change "

Great service staff extremely knowledge and quick service! I dropped my car off the night before and was amazed with the turnaround time. A+ service

Reviews of Orlando Amadeo