Apple Honda

Jeff Schepps

March 21, 2017

"Positive Experience"

- I Phillips

We had a very pleasant experience with the salesperson at Apple Honda Michael Beloff was very nice.We visited the dealership twice the second time Mike was out so Rob Giordano asked if he could help us we told him that Mike had helped us previously he said that he was willing to help until Mike got back he was very helpful and turned us over to Mike when he returned.We purchased a Honda CRV.

March 07, 2017

""Buyer Beware""

- Only The Facts

On Saturday February 18,2017 my wife and I went in to the Apple Honda dealership in Riverhead NY to speak with a salesperson about purchasing a used Honda Pilot. The young man we sat down with seemed honest at first. So we decided to test drive a 2014 Honda Pilot EX. We liked it. We went back to the showroom to put a deposit on the vehicle. We wanted the salesperson to hold the vehicle for us till Monday the 20th so that we could get our finances in order. He agreed to hold the vehicle till then. The next morning, the 19th, we get a call from the salesman stating he could not sell the car to us because there was a "stop sale" put on the vehicle. So I went down to get our deposit back. After receiving my deposit back I felt uncomfortable about the situation. I began to think, " here is a certified pre-owned vehicle that has gone through a 150 point inspection and they suddenly can't sell it". Something is not right here. So I decided to do a little investigating of my own. I went to the rear lot of the dealership and there was the exact vehicle that my wife and I had put a deposit on with a sold sign in the windshield. I went back in to the showroom and asked to speak with the salesperson. I said , " you told me that you could not sell the car because of a "stop sale" so why is there a sold sign in the windshield "? He said, " that sign was in there for you and your wife". Then I came right out and asked him, " did the dealership take another deposit on the vehicle at the same time we did"? He confessed, " yes they did". Then I demanded to speak with the sales manager. The sales manager sat down with both my wife and I and told us that the salesperson knew of the other deposit when he took ours and he should have put on our paperwork that there was in fact another deposit received. He did not . The sales manager said that the salesperson has lied a couple of times before and then said to my wife and I that he would like another chance to make good by the dealership. " Please give me an opportunity to find you a better deal on a used Pilot. He never called us back. So , " Buyer Beware". Both the salesperson and the sales manager were guilty of lying.

February 07, 2017

"THEY RIPPED ME OFF WHEN I BROUGHT MY USED HONDA ACCORD"

- Kayla

Don sold me my 2012 USED Honda Accord at APPLE HONDA, RIVERHEAD. We settled on a price. The next day(monday) I went back to finish the process and drive it off the lot. John, the finance man was very sly, knowing I was young and having to do this on my own he took full advantage of me. He was verbally making false promises about how much the car was, and kept talking about his personal life to me and my friend to keep us distracted, each paper he said said "Oh this is just the warranty, just sign the bottom it makes sure the car is covered, the other was the finance papers which he again was keeping my attention and almost pushing me not to read them,at the time being a young naive 20 year old that desperately needed a car, I put my trust into him WRONG thing to do. Having left their I went over my paperwork, he added a warranty without asking if I wanted it an extra $3500, I was not mandatory & upcharged the car $1100. LITERALLY DROVE OFF THE LOT AND THE INTERIOR LIGHT BLEW, I DROVE RIGHT BACK IN AND THEY HAD TO SERIVE IT. I owned the car for less then 5 MINUTES AND THE PROBLEMS STARTED. Also 2 weeks later, I was driving on a smooth road and my front driver tire blew. I had my car taken my mechanic shop where they had told me ALL 4 TIRES HAD TERRIBLE DRY ROT causing them to blow. I brought it back to Honda where i spoke to the I spoke to the General Manager and told him what happened, from there he told me that it "WASNT HIS PROBLEM THEY CAN SELL A CAR WITH ALITTLE DRY ROT." I was beyond angry, how disgusting, you pig, to knowing rip people off. I had that car less than 90 days and began to tell him that they had sold me a lemon and I will not keep this car. THEY DONT WANT TO HEAR THAT, BIG LOSS FOR THEM. He told me to come in and he'll have his mechanics look at it but he "wouldn't replace all 4 tires for free." Yea ok. I took it there and THE ONLY PLEASENT PART WAS ONE THE HEAD MECHANICS THAT INSPECTED MY CAR, SPOKE TO THE GENERAL MANAGER AND TOLD HIM EVERY TIRE HAD DRY ROT, THE MECHANIC HAD ALL 4 BRAND NEW TIRES PUT ON MY CAR. I have had family and friends buy cars within the past 2 yrs Ive had my car, and have steered them away from the place. IF you want a place you can trust will do right buy you and won't blatantly rip you off DO NOT PURCHASE YOUR VECHILE HERE. NOT WORTH YOUR TROUBLES AND MONEY!!!

New 2017 Honda Civic