Apple Honda

John P. Bracken

Jeff Schepps, Sales Consultant, Apple Honda

Jeff Schepps

April 17, 2017

"Be ready to pay $995 extra they will never told in advance"

- disappointedbuyerfromfaraway

They added an extra $995 make ready fee that the general manager said "mandatory for all NY pre-owned cars". There is no make ready fee per the dmv and from other dealership I visited. When I asked what the make ready fee was for he explained that they charge it to all the used cars and it goes into a fund to fix the cars before they sell them. If they advertised this fee in advance, no one would have come to this dealership.

Eric Nichols

March 21, 2017

"Positive Experience"

- I Phillips

We had a very pleasant experience with the salesperson at Apple Honda Michael Beloff was very nice.We visited the dealership twice the second time Mike was out so Rob Giordano asked if he could help us we told him that Mike had helped us previously he said that he was willing to help until Mike got back he was very helpful and turned us over to Mike when he returned.We purchased a Honda CRV.

Michael Beloff and Rob Giordano were very helpful in the purchase of our new car.

March 07, 2017

""Buyer Beware""

- Only The Facts

On Saturday February 18,2017 my wife and I went in to the Apple Honda dealership in Riverhead NY to speak with a salesperson about purchasing a used Honda Pilot. The young man we sat down with seemed honest at first. So we decided to test drive a 2014 Honda Pilot EX. We liked it. We went back to the showroom to put a deposit on the vehicle. We wanted the salesperson to hold the vehicle for us till Monday the 20th so that we could get our finances in order. He agreed to hold the vehicle till then. The next morning, the 19th, we get a call from the salesman stating he could not sell the car to us because there was a "stop sale" put on the vehicle. So I went down to get our deposit back. After receiving my deposit back I felt uncomfortable about the situation. I began to think, " here is a certified pre-owned vehicle that has gone through a 150 point inspection and they suddenly can't sell it". Something is not right here. So I decided to do a little investigating of my own. I went to the rear lot of the dealership and there was the exact vehicle that my wife and I had put a deposit on with a sold sign in the windshield. I went back in to the showroom and asked to speak with the salesperson. I said , " you told me that you could not sell the car because of a "stop sale" so why is there a sold sign in the windshield "? He said, " that sign was in there for you and your wife". Then I came right out and asked him, " did the dealership take another deposit on the vehicle at the same time we did"? He confessed, " yes they did". Then I demanded to speak with the sales manager. The sales manager sat down with both my wife and I and told us that the salesperson knew of the other deposit when he took ours and he should have put on our paperwork that there was in fact another deposit received. He did not . The sales manager said that the salesperson has lied a couple of times before and then said to my wife and I that he would like another chance to make good by the dealership. " Please give me an opportunity to find you a better deal on a used Pilot. He never called us back. So , " Buyer Beware". Both the salesperson and the sales manager were guilty of lying.

Jose Bustamante. ( Salesperson) Charlie Giamanco (sales manager)

New 2017 Honda Odyssey