Read Reviews Apple Valley Toyota Scion

Larry HeginbothamService Advisor1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Apple Valley Toyota Scion

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Apple Valley Toyota Scion has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Apple Valley Toyota Scion

The only import dealership in the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia. Established in Martinsburg, WV, in 1989, Apple Valley Toyota is part of the Miller Auto Group, the Northern Shenandoah Valley's largest auto group. The name Miller has been synonymous with exceptional sales and service satisfaction in this area for more than 50 years.

Apple Valley Toyota sales department understands the importance and value of customer satisfaction. That is why we strive for Your complete satisfaction everytime you come to the dealership.

We are also a full service dealership that offers you the best service and parts department personnel. We have Saturday Service and Parts Department hours for your convenience.

Our Location

Drive-In Service Shuttle Service
Free Coffee Television
Free Drinks Vending Machines

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"I special ordered my Toyota Tacoma truck at the same time..."

joegigler
9/11/2012 11:07:20 AM

Kevin FunkhouserKevin Funkhouser

My Review Of Apple Valley Toyota Scion:

I special ordered my Toyota Tacoma truck at the same time the factory was doing its annual retooling for the new 2013 models. The packages offered on the 2013 models were different than the 2012 packages that I had started with. The staff at Miller Apple Valley Toyota worked with the factory and made sure that I got every option that I requested. My family has now purchased five cars from the folks at Miller Auto Group and we have been satisfied every time.

Added: 9/11/2012 1:14:11 PM

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us! We are happy to hear that we were able to help you. It is of utmost importance that our guests leave our dealership confident that they made the right decision. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Also, make sure to visit us on Facebook and Twitter to take advantage of our exclusive specials.

Regards,

John Hammond
(304)-263-3341

Twitter
"Both the sales experience and the follow up on the..."

Hottel
7/8/2012 12:00:35 PM

My Review Of Apple Valley Toyota Scion:

Both the sales experience and the follow up on the purchase of this vehicle has been Great! Just received my ToyotaCare package and will be in for first scheduled maintenance soon. Thank you

Added: 7/9/2012 1:11:45 PM

It is great to hear from you! Thank you for the 5-star review. We are glad to hear that you had a good experience while in our dealership. We have a great sales team that try their hardest to provide the best service to our customers. Congratulations on your new car and we look forward to seeing you again!

Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay informed of specials our dealership will be having.

Twitter
"This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. ..."

redge
6/26/2012 8:51:55 PM

My Review Of Apple Valley Toyota Scion:

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Vaughn Russell made the it easy and helped get the exact vehicle we wanted at a great price.

Added: 6/27/2012 1:20:11 PM

Congratulations on your new car! Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are so glad that we had the opportunity to provide you with your best car buying experience. Vaughn is a great asset to our staff and we are happy that he was able to help you out! Please come in and see us again soon.

Twitter
"Shamika was awesome. She took the time and stayed beyond..."

NewPriusOwner2
6/11/2012 9:17:07 AM

Shamika PageShamika Page

My Review Of Apple Valley Toyota Scion:

Shamika was awesome. She took the time and stayed beyond normal hours to make sure she had answered all our questions. She did not pressure us to buy but let us know our options. AV was the first dealer we stopped at to start our look for a new vehicle. Between the deal we were offered and Shamika making it a very enjoyable experience, we decided to return the next day and purchase the car from her. The financing was a breeze and everything was explained to us. Thank you for taking the "pain" out of buying a new car.

Added: 6/11/2012 3:35:34 PM

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad that Shamika was able to accommodate your needs. She is a very valuable member of our team. We are happy you came back and chose to purchase your vehicle at our dealership. Congratulations on your new car, please come visit us again if you need any further help.

Twitter
"Had a great experience purchasing my new Toyota Tacoma,..."

Kenny1
5/16/2012 3:54:47 PM

My Review Of Apple Valley Toyota Scion:

Had a great experience purchasing my new Toyota Tacoma, the staff was awesome and they did everything to give me the deal I wanted. I would highly recommend going here to purchase a new or used vehicle.

Kenny Reightler

Added: 5/17/2012 3:14:11 PM

Congratulations on your new Tacoma! We're so happy that you loved our staff and received the deal you wanted. We take pride in customer service and are pleased that you had a great experience at our dealership. We hope you think of us for all your future vehicle needs.

Twitter
"It was nice purchasing the car locally. The staff was..."

manzukb
5/10/2012 7:34:05 PM

My Review Of Apple Valley Toyota Scion:

It was nice purchasing the car locally. The staff was very friendly. They only had one of the models we were interested in but were willing to get another color from another dealership. Toyota has done a nice job with the Camry hybrid.

Added: 5/11/2012 12:48:22 PM

Thank you for writing this review! We're glad that you chose to come into our dealership to purchase your new car. We try to be friendly and courteous to all our customers and we're glad you experienced that while visiting our dealership. Remember to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up to date with service deals we'll be having in the future. Congratulations on your new Camry!

Twitter
"Very friendly and knowledgable. Great experience and I..."

drdaccess
4/5/2012 9:11:25 AM

Kevin FunkhouserKevin Funkhouser

My Review Of Apple Valley Toyota Scion:

Very friendly and knowledgable. Great experience and I did buy a new Toyota. I liked the options and the car I wanted was on th elot and they had it realdy for me immediately.

Twitter
"I was a first time car buyer and I had been searching the..."

adonwvu
4/4/2012 9:05:28 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)

My Review Of Apple Valley Toyota Scion:

I was a first time car buyer and I had been searching the internet for the vehicle I wanted. I had leased cars in the past and wanted to purchase a Tacoma but was worried about staying on budget. The dealership I had my lease through basically laughed at the idea I could own a truck and the payment I had budgeted. I found a couple options I wanted to optimistically look into and Apple Valley Toyota. I was anticipating the same reaction that I received at previous dealerships. My first trip to the dealership, as I was replaying in my head what I was going to say, Vaughn Russell met me less than 15 feet from my car. I explained to him what I wanted to try to purchase and after walking around the lot browsing the inventory (which the truck I had found online had already been sold) I was amazed and Vaughn's confidence that he would be able to facilitate a deal. His personal approach made all the difference in my decision to drive off the lot the very next day in my new Toyota Tacoma. He listened to what I had to say and more importantly what my budget would allow and met my every request. I could not be happier with my choice of dealership, vehicle, and dealer. He got me in a newer model than I had expected being able to afford and kept my payments right on budget. My experience purchasing a vehicle from Vaughn has changed my entire perspective of buying a car from a large dealership.

Twitter
"Vaughn was great to work with! He never pressure sold..."

ddzeck
4/1/2012 7:30:41 PM

My Review Of Apple Valley Toyota Scion:

Vaughn was great to work with! He never pressure sold me, did appropriate follow up and answered all of my questions. I felt he understood my needs and wanted to make sure that the car I chose met them. I will recommend him to all of my friends. My car buying experience was great!!

Twitter
"Our new car purchase went very smoothly. The dealership..."

Rwight
4/1/2012 5:01:02 PM

My Review Of Apple Valley Toyota Scion:

Our new car purchase went very smoothly. The dealership staff stayed after hours to complete our purchase and addressed all of our questions and concerns on followup.
We would not hesitate to purchase from them in the future!

Reviews 11-20 >>