Archer Volkswagen

Matthew  Collins, Internet Sales Director, Archer Volkswagen

Matthew Collins

Internet Sales Director

June 12, 2016

"Best auto purchase..... EVER..!!!!!"

- D Branham

My wife and I drove cross town to see a GLI Archer had in stock and to see what kind of an offer they could make us for our trade. We were met at the door by Kirk who was very welcoming and extremely patient with us while we had to call our insurance company to have an insurance card faxed in. Everyone we met was extremely friendly and you could tell that their staff was very close knit - just a different vibe entirely. The very first offer they made us was equal to the best offer we received the day before at another dealer after an hour and a half of haggling.... My wife is extremely conservative and responsible which naturally makes her a tough sale and always inclined to "walk"; but, Patrick was determined to make us an offer that would "knock your socks off" and make your "can't do it yet" into "I can't leave without it" and he did. Every person we dealt with was extremely courteous, friendly and you could tell enjoy what they do. Jeremy explained that MANY of their staff have worked for Mr. Archer for 10 years or more and it shows. I love buying from a family owned business rather than a huge corporation - that still means something to me. In my almost 40 years of driving, I've purchased numerous cars; but, yesterday's experience was the easiest, least stressful and most fun auto purchasing experience of my life. I could not possibly recommend a dealership more highly and if you don't give Archer a chance on your next purchase you will be doing yourself a disservice. C'Mon in and see if you you can out bang me on the gong after you buy...!!! I doubt it. :-)!

April 14, 2016

"Great Staff / Great Service"

- CarolS

I brought my car in for service and was treated respectfully. More importantly, they got my car fixed quickly and right. The price was reasonable. I would recommend Archer Volkswagen to anyone who drives a Volkswagen.

April 01, 2016

"SOLD LEMON VEHICLE"

- Noneya

Horrible place! Liars and horrible business. Yall sold us a lemon vehicle and yall could care less! 10k car, doesn't run three days after I bought it. HORRIBLE! I wish I could sue yall!

New 2016 Volkswagen Golf, $20865