Arlington Acura in Palatine

Szymon Rola, SALES, Arlington Acura in Palatine

Szymon Rola

SALES

June 28, 2017

"Muhammed defines Professionalism, honesty and Integrity"

- sank

I would HIGHLY recommend Muhammed Patel as a car sales expert. He made our car buying process a breeze. He is straight to the point and had a price ready for me which was agreeable to me and them before i came to test drive the car. Muhammed's style of transparency and attention to details impressed me the most. He gave us a fair prize for our Acura TLX and i am a very satisfied client thusfar. I used to hate dealing with car salesperson but Muhammed is DIFFERENT than anyone else. Go with Muhammed if you are in the market for a new car purchase.

June 28, 2017

"Excellent MDX buying experiance. Encourage to buy from them"

- DBD

I bought our first Acura here at Acura in Palatine - it was a MDX. We went there specifically for a New MDX. We bought it. Muhammed Patel was my sales guy and Muhammed Patel closed the deal. Good experience with them. I would have given them a five star. My sales person compare quote from other dealer and give me $100 less than other dealer. I bought MDX in lowest price in Chicago dealer. I visited so many Acura dealer but all other dealer was adding some hidden charge and not able to compare quote from other dealer. I would says if you want to buy Acura MDX then buy from Acura in Palatine.

June 27, 2017

"By far BEST experience I've had in a Dealership!"

- Erik1

Buying a car can be a very stressful experience but not with Mike Nauert on your side! He helped me pick out the perfect car for my Wife's and I anniversary gift and made the process smooth and easy without any hesitations. Very thankful for Mike and the Arlington Acura team, highly recommend you to stop by!

Michael Nauert