Arlington Acura in Palatine

Assistant Service Manager

March 26, 2017

"Quick and Painless"

- LindaS

This is my fourth lease. Muhammed is extremely knowledgeable about the cars and helped me sort out the differences to find my perfect fit. He puts you at ease and is always willing to answer any questions. Finance was a quick and easy.

March 21, 2017

"Stress free!!!"

- medi

Muhammed is amazing. He assisted me from start to finish. This was the best experience in leasing a car I ever had. He did not push me to re new my lease. Instead, he allowed me to think and gave me more than enough time and I felt that I made the correct decision. He did great follow up and he was flexible with the appointments. He is a good asset to the company. By the way I already referred him to friend a and to my sister. I hope that they will go to him. Muhammed keep up the great work and your friendly attitude. See you soon. Thank you for all your help and patience. MEDI.

March 17, 2017

"Friendly"

- Mwall

I went to buy my first car and was very nervous. Glad I got Mike N as my sales person. He made me feel very at ease and helped me through the process and I never felt pressured. Great place to get a new car from.

Used 2013 Infiniti JX35, $28798