Arlington Toyota Scion

Almir Ibrahmovic, Sales, Arlington Toyota Scion

Almir Ibrahmovic

"Excellent Service"

- Suzanne A.

Michael Sandelin in the service department was very pleasant, knowledgeable & thorough in answering all my questions. My car was scheduled for service and repairs and was ready for pickup at the promised time. I am very satisfied with the work that was done on my vehicle. Also a huge thank you to John Zimmer in the parts department for taking the time to explain and find the better deal on my new tires that best fit my needs and my budget. It was a pleasure to have done business with these 2 friendly gentlemen as it made my visit much easier. Thank you Arlington Toyota!

"Great!"

- Cottrellklan

We were well taken care of by Gesy! He was very attentive to our needs. We appreciated his great service. I don't recall the finance guys name but he was great too! Very efficient.

"Awesome Dealership"

- bobjacksonllp

I am 68 years old and the reason that is important is my age indicates that I have purchased a lot of vehicles in my lifetime-both new and used. It also means I can recognize a bad salesperson/dealership in a heartbeat. I have never received the AWESOME level of service and personal attention that I received from Arlington Toyota. I had the good fortune to work with Gil Mariano, Internet Sales Specialist. Right from the beginning, I realized Gil is a one of kind in today's selfish world. I know when I am "worked" by a salesman but Gil is truly just a caring person with a low pressure style. I was so impressed by Gil Mariano and finance manager Daniel Conger that I sought out their general manager, Richard Reese to praise their "customer centered" approach to business. Kudos to Gil, Daniel, Richard and Arlington Toyota.

Used 2016 MINI COOPER S, $22880