Arlington Toyota Scion

Almir Ibrahmovic

April 24, 2017

"Stress Free Purchase"

- Mountain Girl

Luke our salesman was fantastic! He actually listened to what we wanted and when they did not have what we needed, he communicated it to the sales manager and they located just what we requested!! There was no pressure to buy something we didn't want or need and they made sure we looked at and drove a similar truck so there would be no surprises. Luke assisted us with the paperwork and went over each sheet with us. The paperwork was no nonsense and straight to the point. Luke, the sales manager and the finance manager made our experience at Arlington Toyota a positive stress free shopping experience! We highly recommend Arlington Toyota and will shop there again. They earned our business! Thank you again for a stress free shopping experience!

April 24, 2017

"Great service... fast, efficient, professional!"

- laboy1948

Long time satisfied customer. Have always received the best service on all of my vehicles. Derrin Drago is a top-notch service consultant. He really cares about his customers an is an excellent representative of Arlington Toyota!

April 22, 2017

"Excellent customer service!"

- LostKnight

I recently received a recall notice for air bags! That was important to me, had several other recall notices that really weren't important. When I called all recall notices were viewed and scheduled for repair. I was planning on waiting all day for my vehicle since I didn't have a viable ride back to the dealership. To my amazement Chris Burrell advised me that the courtesy shuttle would not only drop me off, but pick me up as well! I was floored and took advantage of it! I bought my first Toyata at Arlington Toyota in 1980. Returned back to them in 2009 and have not regretted it! When I purchased this vehicle I had routine oil changes included. I was impressed then, now that my vehicle is out of warrenty, I was extremely impressed that my visit was treated as impressively as my first visit!

Used 2013 GMC Terrain, $17891