Arlington Toyota

Mike Marinelli

June 24, 2017

"Car review"

- Me

Mike Penello was awesome!! He spent a lot of time with us and was very knowledgeable. He was patient and did not put any pressure on us at all. Would come back for sure.

Mike Penello

June 23, 2017

"Great service, long wait"

- Felicia

I'm a first-time Toyota owner so this was my first experience at Arlington Toyota for service. I did not purchase my vehicle at a Toyota dealership. But when I asked other people with Toyotas to suggest where to have an oil change the most consistent response was to take it to the dealership. I made an appointment online a week in advance and indicated that I would wait for the service to be completed instead of dropping it off and coming back to pick it up when it was done. I received 4 email reminders and a phone call the day before to confirm the appointment. I arrived on time and waited well over an hour before Rande came in to advise me that the car needed a new battery. He was very knowledgeable and personable. When the car was done it had been washed, which was a very pleasant surprise. I was very pleased with the service and Rande. The only reason I did not rate the service as excellent is because I waited almost 2 hours for an oil change, and subsequently a new battery, even though I made an appointment in advance. I will definitely go back for future service and would recommend to others but I will also be prepared for a lengthy wait and share this with others as well.

Rande Kristaianson

June 23, 2017

"First car buying experience = no sweat on my brow "

- Gwen218

Mike Penello hustled hard when we returned a second time after being prequalified for a loan through my bank. No pressure, no nagging... it was a good first car buying experience for me, I appreciate him so much. Showed him what we were looking for, after a couple of recommendations, got a 2014 Toyota Corolla with some extras... i.e.:GPS, rear view camera, I'm pretty low key so it will be interesting to figure this stuff out.

Mike Penello