Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

140 Bedford Rd ,
Katonah, New York 10536
Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Welcome to Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, Proudly Serving Mount Kisco, Chappaqua, White Plains and Ridgefield CT Drivers. In addition to providing the drivers of Katonah, New York with new Jeep Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, Wrangler Unlimited, Chrysler Town and Country, Ram 2500 vehicles and used cars, we at Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram are dedicated to all of your automotive needs. That includes helping you find the model that best suits your lifestyle and your budget through conversations with our sales consultants and lease and financing experts.

About Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

ArianaLubelli
4/11/2016

"EXCELLENT"

The staff members at Arroway were extremely welcoming, clearly knowledgeable, professional and most importantly, for my mother and I, patient. Chris and Jason created a friendly environment that made purchasing my first car, a stress-free and exciting experience! I was first torn between the Jeep Cherokee and the Compass. My mother was not sure what she wanted. Chris never put any pressure or rush on us but rather acted as a caring expert with our best interest in mind. Since this was my first car-buying experience, I had tons of questions and both Chris and Jason we're genuinely happy to answer them! Throughout the whole process, they we're both committed - I felt we we're in it together. I highly recommend Arroway and the JEEP Compass. I am beyond pleased with my purchase and the terrific customer service provided. -Ariana

maryjoanboos
4/02/2016

""Wonderful Experience, Excellent Customer Service""

It was the best experience I've had trading in my leased Toyota and re leasing a Jeep. Everyone was helpful, willing to work with me and made me feel that they had my best interest in mind, not that they needed to lease a vehicle. Steve Carnabuci was knowledgeable, patient, and helped me make a decision that was best for my needs and not to get the sale or get rid of a vehicle but what would fit my budget as well as my driving needs. I'd recommend everyone, go see Steve as your salesmen and Chris and Mitch will make your deal happen, the three make a great team! Arroway is the place to go and I will recommend them to all!!

Greg A
4/01/2016

"Fun and Easy Experience - and Lisa was phenomenal !"

When was the last time you bought a car and felt compelled to buy your salesperson a bottle of wine? I did. Lisa was THAT good.! Lisa is professional, responsive, understanding and knowledgeable. I'd recommend her to anyone in the market for a new Chrysler / Dodge / Jeep. Initially, she offered a ton of useful background information and context around the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited - which turned out not to be the 'right' car for my almost 17 yr old daughter (new driver). But we quickly shifted our focus to a Grand Cherokee Limited and Lisa was just as knowledgable and helpful. What was most impressive was her ability to deal with the parenting part of the 'safety' equation as well as the 'cool and fun' factor for a teenage girl. -Greg

Brian H
3/28/2016

"Amazing Customer Service!!"

I came into the dealership to get an idea of my next car. A friend recommended Arroway. Steve made the decision to purchase a new car from Arroway a no-brainer! He was laid back and informative (a delight compared to other dealers and dealerships). The process was so smooth! In addition to Steve, Mitch and Chris were unbelievable. The teamwork and cooperation in this dealership is second to none. They all work as hard as they can to make sure you get the car you want and feel like family! All the members went out of their way to treat me with respect and ensure my happiness throughout the process. I will NO DOUBT be back again for my next car and I will highly recommend Arroway, Steve, Mitch and Chris to everyone I know that's interested in a new car.

MikeyC
3/27/2016

"THESE GUYS (and gal) ARE THE BEST!"

I went to at least 5 other dealerships looking for a new Jeep. I was VERY specific as to the options I wanted my Jeep to come with. Arroway not only was the only dealership to have it in stock, they also gave me the best overall deal on the new Jeep and price for my trade-in. My sales rep, Anthony I, was awesome every step of the way. Anthony was a pleasure to work with and was very knowledgeable about the Jeep. Mitch (in the box) worked hard to get me the best monthly payment base and lease agreement. I cant thank those guys enough for putting the anxiety of getting a new car on their shoulders and making the process, as a whole, so easy. I WILL DEFINITELY BE RECOMMENDING AND USING THIS DEALERSHIP IN THE FUTURE!

RA_Reviewer
3/23/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

Chris, Jason & Mitch made this happen.. made buying my 2015 Grand Cherokee easy. Based on my experience will be buying from them again for sure.

Brian NYC
3/12/2016

"Was tired of the BS"

I`m a cynical dude and was burnt out from the typical cheesy car sales games. I needed a new car , but did`nt need the same old game. Once I new what car I wanted the rest was easy. Lisa was like a car rockstar and got me in and out in an hour. An hour... I`m very happy all around. Thank you Lisa and Arroway for finding cool sales staff that are real people.

Backcountry from tuckahoe
3/06/2016

"Great old school dealership john from tuckahoe"

Buying a car in my opinion is the most unpleasant thing to buy it's always a big sales game between you the salesman and the manager but at arroway Jason and Chris Make it a fun and interesting experience to say the least. Bought 2 jeeps in 6 month from them and working on a third . I would tell anyone in the market for a new or used vehicle don't even waste your time shopping the numbers because these guys will beat all the competition and you will leave the dealership not feeling like you just went 10 rounds with a prize fighter. The only thing is when they move down the road to there new building I hope they don't loose that old time dealership charm

MESJEEP
3/03/2016

"Quick Easy Experience "

Bought a new Jeep Cherokee Sport. Steve Carnabuci was great to work with. He made the sales process easy and painless. Finalized papers today and was in and out in 15 minutes. Best car buying experience ever had. Thanks

peachy
2/11/2016

"Knowledgeable & friendly staff"

Thanks to the staff all our questions were answered in a professional way. They were extremely helpful and courteous. We will now be traveling in our jeep and seeing the country!!!

Steve Carnabuci, Chris Esposito, Mitch Robideau