Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

140 Bedford Rd ,
Katonah, New York 10536
Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Welcome to Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, Proudly Serving Mount Kisco, Chappaqua, White Plains and Ridgefield CT Drivers. In addition to providing the drivers of Katonah, New York with new Jeep Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, Wrangler Unlimited, Chrysler Town and Country, Ram 2500 vehicles and used cars, we at Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram are dedicated to all of your automotive needs. That includes helping you find the model that best suits your lifestyle and your budget through conversations with our sales consultants and lease and financing experts.

About Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

brianbraden
3/30/2015

"Easy Sale "

Bought new jeep at Arroway Jeep, Jake Alexander was very helpful and made the transaction quite easy. I was able to get deal done, in and out in same day. Regards, BB

Johnny U
3/19/2015

"Helpful and knowledgeable "

I want to say lisa was EXTREMELY helpful and knowledgeable with my jeep build. I have a 2013 jeep 10th anniversary rubicon and after Lisa's help I have a super jeep .. Her input helped me save money and design my jeep .. Thanks again lisa

March 30, 2015

We couldn’t be happier that Lisa provided you with a great car buying experience. She is a true asset and we are lucky to have her on the Arroway CDJR team. We hope you are enjoying your new Jeep, please come back to visit anytime!

chazhyatt
3/19/2015

"Knowlegable sales guy good price"

Jake really knew the facts about my truck. Being around trucks my whole life it was great to have someone give me the technical run down for my truck. I think the price was very fair and the trade in went smoothly. All around a great experience I would recommend them to anyone.

March 30, 2015

On behalf us all of us at Arroway CDJR, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with Jake. We will be sharing your feedback amongst our team. Enjoy your new RAM 1500 and please come visit us again soon!

nram007
3/12/2015

"One of the Best Experiences "

I have Purchased 15 vehicles in my lifetime and this experience was one of the best i have had. Mitch was the salesmen who helped me and he was very nice, knew the product, and spent a lot of time making sure I got the best deal possible. Chris and Jake double checked all of the rebates to make sure that everything that was promised was all able to be used and to see if there was any hidden money that they could save me. Scott the owner also made sure I was given the best price and treated like gold. Joe the finance manger got me the best interest rate possible. Thanks again for all of your hard work and I was even able to take my new Ram home.

March 30, 2015

We would like to thank you for your recommendations and for this amazing review. Our team of professionals is dedicated to providing you and everyone else who visits Arroway CDJR with only the best there is to offer. It’s so nice to hear that the team here helped to make your experience such a positive one. Enjoy your new RAM!

Chelseajayy89

"Arroway jeep katonah "

My experience at arroway was with Mitch Robideau. It was great! He made the whole experience so easy and stress free, I would recommend him to anyone I know looking to purchase a new vehicle. Thanks to Mitch and everyone else at arroway im the proud new owner of my dream car!

March 30, 2015

We are happy to hear that you got exactly what you wanted out of your car-buying experience with us at Arroway CDJR. We wish you safe travels in your new Jeep and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Luckybuttons77
3/03/2015

"A diamond in the rough"

Lisa was the best. She helped us pick the right car for our family and was very knowledgable. If you're buying a Jeep give Lisa a call.

Edger33

"Quick/Great Experience"

Chris Esposito and Jake Alexander both did phenomenal jobs in assisting me with my needs and getting me into the proper car both fit and prices wise. Arroway has been a staple in our family for all of our Chevy and Saab needs for years and now looks like they will be our Jeep dealer moving forward too.

Kattonahtiim@aol.com
3/01/2015

"Mitch &I Joe "

Bought my soon to be 81 years young mother to see a Preowned jeep she had spoke to Mitch about and he realized she really wanted a Chevy Cruze as chance would have it they had one coming in on trade later that day he arranged to have it brought by so we could see it, had it prepped and ready the very next day, Mom loves it ! She had her last car for 20 years hope she has this one longer ! Mitch thanks for all you help with this! Replacing the worn tires on your dime was above and beyond thanks for thinking of Moms Safety before profits . And of course the Yankee Fan, Joe its rare that that going through the finance process you could have some fun but he had Mom going! Thanks to you both she couldn't be Happier !! Lise & Tim Marcoux

Yolometo
2/23/2015

"Professional and friendly from the start"

As we pulled into the parking lot at the dealership we we're received with a friendly "how can we help you". We experienced a very professional experience all the way till we drove off in our brand new 2015 Grand Cherokee Limited. This was the best car buying experience ever!

Coach
2/21/2015

"Lisa Fiocco Arroway Jeep's Brightest Star"

Having bought dozens of cars over the years, I can't say I had great expectations as we went to buy a jeep for my son. Enter Lisa Fiocco at Arroway Jeep. The couldn't have been more helpful or more of an advocate for us as the customer throughout a very complex build process. She fought for us with after market vendors and even in house to make sure the jeep was exactly what we ordered. Lisa is a rare find in a salesperson and Arroway Jeep is a rare find in a dealership. With integrity in sales and great service folks as well!

Reviews of Jake Alexander