Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sales Associate

February 27, 2017

"Excellent, Professional"

- AJM2006

Chris was very fair on my trade-in. Anthony was excellent with my order and recommendations he made for the options in my Jeep. Once my vehicle arrived, he was very knowledgeable and patient in teaching me about my new Jeep. Mitch made it all possible with his tenacity and determination to get me the credit I needed to make the deal happen.

February 25, 2017

"I had an excellent experience with is dealership"

- peter

I felt the salesman Anthony and manager Chris were extremely helpful and knowledgable as well as accommodating to my needs They fully did their best to make sure I was a satisfied customer

February 24, 2017

"Twice as nice"

- kbram

I have so far purchased and leased a car from this dealership. Fantastic experience from start to finish. We did a TON of research before purchasing our 2015 Grand Cherokee. My husband spent more time price shopping than I can believe and decided between the price and the customer service this was the place. They made it easy for us to feel good about this decision, so much so that one year later when we decided to lease a 2017 Jeep Wrangler we walked in and made the deal. No research, no time spent price shopping, no question as to who was getting our business the second time around!

New 2016 Jeep Patriot, $23330