Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Steve Carnabuci, Sales Associate, Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Steve Carnabuci

Sales Associate

November 15, 2016

"Best Experience in a Dealership"

- jm

This was our first and last stop in our search for our next vehicle. We went in early one Saturday morning and by Monday evening I was driving away in my new vehicle. Lisa Fiocco was very professional and friendly and did not pressure or try to sell you one way or the other. She was there for questions but also gave you your space to think. Upon picking up the vehicle we spent very little time dealing with all the paperwork and plenty of time with her explaining all the bells and whistles that came with our new wheels. I will be recommending this to anyone in the neighborhood. Great experience. Chris also worked at getting us the best price he could and getting us the loan we needed. Thank you!

September 30, 2016

"Great Experience"

- Nicholas Poltrack

I would recommend Arroway to anyone looking for a car/truck. I've purchased and leased a number of cars from a number of different dealerships, but the experience was always similar and unpleasant - constant upsell, pricing deadlines ("this deal is only good today..."), etc. Working with Jason at Arroway was completely different. I got a very good deal, there was no pressure, they were always very responsive, and I ultimately got a great car. If you're in the market for a new car, Arroway is a great option.

September 05, 2016

"Amazing"

- Beachwave717

Overall great experience. All the employees especially Steve made finding the perfect car relaxing and easy. My parents and I were in and out in only one day.

New 2016 Ram 2500, $48227