Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

140 Bedford Rd ,
Katonah, New York 10536
Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Welcome to Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, Proudly Serving Mount Kisco, Chappaqua, White Plains and Ridgefield CT Drivers. In addition to providing the drivers of Katonah, New York with new Jeep Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, Wrangler Unlimited, Chrysler Town and Country, Ram 2500 vehicles and used cars, we at Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram are dedicated to all of your automotive needs. That includes helping you find the model that best suits your lifestyle and your budget through conversations with our sales consultants and lease and financing experts.

About Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

trunz150
9/02/2015

"best dealer around"

So, not only did they give me the best price I could find on the jeep I wanted, I was running late and the manager Mike waited for me so I could still pick it up that day. after showing me my jeep he did not rush me out the door at all and still went through the jeep and showed me all the details about it. Highly recommended dealer.

mike

HermY
8/31/2015

"Great Service Experience"

The staff at this dealership knew how to make me feel relaxed and welcomed. There was none of the dreaded sneaky sales tactics and pushy attitude everyone fears when car buying, nor was I ignored upon entering the dealership. Lisa was great and knowledgeable at answering my questions and her friendly manner influenced me greatly in deciding to actually purchase my Jeep from Arroway. Joe in finance didn't try to push anything on me. He presented me with my options and let me decide what I was comfortable with the most. The other staff at the dealership were also great. They gave their sales pitch and pricing without force. Overall, this was a great car buying experience.

PatC

"Amazing Dealership....."

If customer service and best pricing is on the top of your list, then this is the dealership for you. Both Scott & Chris are amazing, they when out of their way to make my dream car a reality. The overall experience of trading my old car and ordering my new car, to financing and the delivery of my new car was flawless.

LINDA SPIRELLI
8/27/2015

"THE MOST HELPFUL, AMAZING STAFF EVER !!!!"

My husband and I did not know anyone at this dealership but we went there in search of a Jeep for myself. The salesman, Jason, came right out as soon as we pulled in the parking lot. (we went to Voltz in Cortlandt Manor and no one even acknowleged us for 45 minutes !!!) Jason is proffessional and knowledgeable on the Jeep that I was looking for. After speaking to him and walking around the lot we proceeded into the showroom. The reception from the staff was so friendly and uplifting that we all imediately became friends. Mike, Joe, Chris, Lisa and Jeff were so very helful in getting me the Jeep of my dreams !!! Not only did I purchase my Jeep in white but my husband purchased another one in yellow. The 2 Jeeps were delivered with all the extras that we desired. Mike went above and beyond to even have my name decaled on my door because he knew it would make me happy. AND IT DID !!! Thank you guys for making it the most amazing experience ever !!!!!! The owner of this dealership should be very proud of his staff !!!!

ChrisC
8/27/2015

"Best Jeep Dealership Around! "

There is no other dealership around with better customer service and pricing for your new or used car. Chris and Scott gave me top dollar for my trade in and the lowest price I could find for my Summit. Everyone at the dealership from sales to service is top notch and would not recommend anyone else!

Ttalmadge3
8/19/2015

"Review of Jeep Cherokee 2015"

Staff was very helpful showing us how to navigate all the new features. Cars are all in great condition. Thanks! : ) I'd definitely recommend Arroway!

Kyle Alexander

Sarah
8/18/2015

"Go here!"

Jake and Scott made this first time car buying experience a complete breeze! They took to time to explain everything and answer all my questions. I have already referred friends to their dealership.

Happy Customer
8/11/2015

"Great people and Even better Service"

The sales and service team at Arroway made buying and servicing my Ram 1500 a simple and pressure free experience. The service team went above and beyond the call of duty by having my new vehicle ready the same day I purchased it. In addition they assisted in removing the cap from my old truck and moving my dog box from my old vehicle to my new one. This was no small task. Since my purchase, the service team has gone out of their way to accommodate my busy schedule to get my truck in for routine maintenance quickly and with minimal waiting time. Highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from Jake and Chris at Arroway, where you are treated as a person and not a dollar sign.

SaraSmile
8/10/2015

"Amazing service and EASY car buying experience"

Lisa and Chris made a very unpleasant car situation the easiest thing I had to do all week! I walked into the dealership and Lisa gave me my options -- I did two test drives and was sold on a Jeep Cherokee! Everything was easy, pleasant and there was NO PRESSURE! I would definitely go back for my next car and highly recommend ANYONE to this dealership! I got my car the same day!

Liz14
8/06/2015

"EASY!"

Jason, the salesman and Chris his manager made the whole experience very pleasant. Low pressure and very friendly. I bought the car in the morning and was driving it home that afternoon.

Reviews of Chris Esposito