Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

140 Bedford Rd ,
Katonah, New York 10536
Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Welcome to Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, Proudly Serving Mount Kisco, Chappaqua, White Plains and Ridgefield CT Drivers. In addition to providing the drivers of Katonah, New York with new Jeep Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, Wrangler Unlimited, Chrysler Town and Country, Ram 2500 vehicles and used cars, we at Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram are dedicated to all of your automotive needs. That includes helping you find the model that best suits your lifestyle and your budget through conversations with our sales consultants and lease and financing experts.

About Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

peachy
2/11/2016

"Knowledgeable & friendly staff"

Thanks to the staff all our questions were answered in a professional way. They were extremely helpful and courteous. We will now be traveling in our jeep and seeing the country!!!

Steve Carnabuci, Chris Esposito, Mitch Robideau

NYS
1/30/2016

"Pleasant experience"

I bought a new Ram truck and the experience was quick and easy. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable, and get a positive vibe. Would definitely recommend.

Corvette06
1/18/2016

"Walked in and took truck home same night "

Thank you Lisa Fiocco and Scott Carroll for all your help. You both made everything so easy for me and had the truck ready for me the same day of purchase. What a great way to start 2016 thank you very much Marc Kalb

woody609
1/17/2016

"Well Run Organization"

Received a lot of attention from management, sales force, and finance department. Lisa is a professional salesperson who made my lease of a Jeep Cherokee a very pleasant experience. From road test to paperwork to explaining the function of the vehicle, Lisa did a fantastic job. Again, she is a great salesperson.

Duffy222
1/04/2016

"Easy and hassle free "

We had a easy, fast and hassle free experience. Everyone with whom we dealt was professional and very personable. We were thrilled with the amount of personal attention we received and how helpful everyone was. We walked out knowing that we got the very best car for us, at the best price.

HotJeepGuy
12/28/2015

"Service you can't compare to anyone on else on planet Earth"

Comfortable, honest, and thorough are just a few words that come to mind when working with the team over at Arroway. The customer service displayed left me feeling confident and proud when leaving their lot with my new vehicle. The Arroway team was extremely thorough and on top of their game. Along with that, they took care of me on a Saturday after Christmas-not the ideal time to be selling a man a car. What is even more astounding is that Jake and Chris came in especially for me-all I had done previously was contact them by phone...where else does that kind of service happen? All in all, I don't know a better place to buy/lease a vehicle. Good guys, better cars, top of the line service.

aaaaaa
12/06/2015

"Fantastic Buying Experience"

Found a pre owned Porsche online that was just miles away from our home. Jake Alexander and Steve Carlucci made purchasing the car a pleasure.

Steve Carlucci

Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded to this review

December 07, 2015

Thank you for your business! Steve and I enjoyed working with you and earning your business.

AG
11/27/2015

"5 Star Dealership!!!"

It is very rare when shopping for a vehicle to only have to go to one dealership. Well Steve Carnabuci and Chris Esposito made my car buying experience like no other. From putting me in the vehicle I was interested in along with staying within my budget this dealership did it all. The entire staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and accommodating making the entire process flawless. Look no further than Arroway. Looking forward to future business at this dealership!

Steve Carnabuci

Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded to this review

December 07, 2015

Thank you for such kind words! We are glad to have assisted you with your automotive needs, and look forward to continuing to earn your business in the future.

Jmet
11/16/2015

"Great experience"

I called the dealership and was connected with Lisa Fiocco. She was outstanding - no nonsense, had all of the information at her fingertips, She quoted me an extremely fair price, got me a very fair offer for my trade, and arranged all of the financing. Mitch helped out with the financing and made it work easily. It was a breeze. Met Lisa when I picked up the car - couldn't have gone smoother. She took all of the drama out of car-buying - I highly recommend her - she was terrific.

Momsix
11/01/2015

"Most" stress free" car buying experience ever."

Tim Murphy, Chris Esposito, and Lisa Fiocco were attentive and knowledgeable. They were no nonsense and so helpful from start to finish. I would recommend this dealership to anyone in search of a professional car buying experience.

Tim Murphy