Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Good

Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info

"Great dealership"

Leased a car there 4 months ago. Really happy with everyone that we have dealt with. Although there were a few bumps they really listened and fixed our issue. Love love my grand cherokee and would recommend them to anyone. On the market for a lease or purchase.

Louise,Dennis.

"Above and Beyond"

I live an hour and half away on Long Island and it was worth the trip. After trying to deal with my not so friendly dealers on the Island I came a cross Arroway. Right from the start they treated me with respect and wanted to earn my business. After a few dealings with Lou on the phone it was time to take the ride. My only day off is a Sunday, normally Arroway is closed on a Sunday and they offered to open and show me the truck, take a test ride and give me an appraisal of my trade-in. After the test ride, they honored the price discussed over the phone and a deal was made. They again opened up next Sunday to deliver the truck. There were no hidden fees and hoops to jump thru. I received everything that was offered to me and I drove off the lot with my new truck and a big smile. I highly recommend anyone in the market for a new Chrysler Product to definitely give this dealership a call. You wont be disappointed. Andrew A Holbrook NY 11741

Chris (Finance)

"So if you are thinking about using Arroway for your next..."

So if you are thinking about using Arroway for your next car purchase DON'T!!! Unless you feel like being left holding the bag. I purchased a vehicle from Scott and the delays he took to process the deal were extraordinary and in the process I had to pay an additional payment on my trade in which would have been covered in the deal except for the horrible delays. He failed to reimburse me which he owes me and refuses to answer my calls and emails. They are not registered with the Better Business Bureau. The deal was no where near a steal and the vehicle spent 6 weeks in service (at another dealership) because of the total lack of a regular inspection prior to the sale as this was a used vehicle. Absolutely stay away from this dealership!!!!!!

Scott Carroll