Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Mitch Robideau

January 21, 2017

"The Best"

- jayb06831

Chris and the staff at Arroway are second to none. I didn't even mind spending my Friday afternoon there. If you want somebody you can trust go to Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Bedford Hills, NY and ask for Chris.

December 11, 2016

"Satisfied Customer"

- BlackbirdSinging

The staff at Arroway were knowledgable, helpful and accommodating. I highly recommend this dealership. Many thanks to Lisa for her help and guidance. I am very happy with my new Jeep Wranger!

November 15, 2016

"Best Experience in a Dealership"

- jm

This was our first and last stop in our search for our next vehicle. We went in early one Saturday morning and by Monday evening I was driving away in my new vehicle. Lisa Fiocco was very professional and friendly and did not pressure or try to sell you one way or the other. She was there for questions but also gave you your space to think. Upon picking up the vehicle we spent very little time dealing with all the paperwork and plenty of time with her explaining all the bells and whistles that came with our new wheels. I will be recommending this to anyone in the neighborhood. Great experience. Chris also worked at getting us the best price he could and getting us the loan we needed. Thank you!

New 2016 Jeep Patriot, $24530