Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

140 Bedford Rd ,
Katonah, New York 10536
Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Welcome to Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, Proudly Serving Mount Kisco, Chappaqua, White Plains and Ridgefield CT Drivers. In addition to providing the drivers of Katonah, New York with new Jeep Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, Wrangler Unlimited, Chrysler Town and Country, Ram 2500 vehicles and used cars, we at Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram are dedicated to all of your automotive needs. That includes helping you find the model that best suits your lifestyle and your budget through conversations with our sales consultants and lease and financing experts.

About Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Chelseajayy89

"Arroway jeep katonah "

My experience at arroway was with Mitch Robideau. It was great! He made the whole experience so easy and stress free, I would recommend him to anyone I know looking to purchase a new vehicle. Thanks to Mitch and everyone else at arroway im the proud new owner of my dream car!

Luckybuttons77
3/03/2015

"A diamond in the rough"

Lisa was the best. She helped us pick the right car for our family and was very knowledgable. If you're buying a Jeep give Lisa a call.

Edger33

"Quick/Great Experience"

Chris Esposito and Jake Alexander both did phenomenal jobs in assisting me with my needs and getting me into the proper car both fit and prices wise. Arroway has been a staple in our family for all of our Chevy and Saab needs for years and now looks like they will be our Jeep dealer moving forward too.

Kattonahtiim@aol.com
3/01/2015

"Mitch &I Joe "

Bought my soon to be 81 years young mother to see a Preowned jeep she had spoke to Mitch about and he realized she really wanted a Chevy Cruze as chance would have it they had one coming in on trade later that day he arranged to have it brought by so we could see it, had it prepped and ready the very next day, Mom loves it ! She had her last car for 20 years hope she has this one longer ! Mitch thanks for all you help with this! Replacing the worn tires on your dime was above and beyond thanks for thinking of Moms Safety before profits . And of course the Yankee Fan, Joe its rare that that going through the finance process you could have some fun but he had Mom going! Thanks to you both she couldn't be Happier !! Lise & Tim Marcoux

Yolometo
2/23/2015

"Professional and friendly from the start"

As we pulled into the parking lot at the dealership we we're received with a friendly "how can we help you". We experienced a very professional experience all the way till we drove off in our brand new 2015 Grand Cherokee Limited. This was the best car buying experience ever!

Coach
2/21/2015

"Lisa Fiocco Arroway Jeep's Brightest Star"

Having bought dozens of cars over the years, I can't say I had great expectations as we went to buy a jeep for my son. Enter Lisa Fiocco at Arroway Jeep. The couldn't have been more helpful or more of an advocate for us as the customer throughout a very complex build process. She fought for us with after market vendors and even in house to make sure the jeep was exactly what we ordered. Lisa is a rare find in a salesperson and Arroway Jeep is a rare find in a dealership. With integrity in sales and great service folks as well!

sam
2/21/2015

"Great service with faith and peace."

Thanks Danny !! Leased 2015 Grand Jeep Cherokee for my coming life. I am sure, Danny gave me a great advice and show a confidence to select it. since i am using as other language but enjoy his kindness, good attitude. if i have chance to get an other one, surely i want get same service with him. again, thanks Danny Sam Lee

Rich

"Lisa was great."

So glad Lisa was my sales rep. She made my buying experience a pleasure. Lisa provided me with all the information I required to make a decision to purchase/lease the Ram 1500...at the same time never making me feel pressured. She was very knowledgeable about the vehicle both during test drive and the delivery process. I've had my Ram for more than 2 months an very satisfied with the trim level of the truck. Please pass along my appreciation to Lisa.

Bdemarest

"Lisa, Lisa, LISA!!!"

Leased my 2014 Jeep Cherokee from the gorgeous Lisa Fiocco, last year. Had a great experience and got my new vehicle at a very reasonable price. I can not comment on the dealership in general as I don't have my work done there but if you're looking for a very personable and knowledgeable saleswoman make an appointment to see Ms. Lisa at Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram.

D
2/20/2015

"John Stinson's Service Crew is Awesome!"

John's group handled my Jeep's needs and made it as easy as could be!! My Jeep was basically dumped at service due to breaking down on side of highway. Not only did they get the parts sooner than expected and fix it immediately, they went over and above to get me the car! Excellent service guys!!!! Thanks! Deanna

John Stinson