Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

140 Bedford Rd ,
Katonah, New York 10536
Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Welcome to Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, Proudly Serving Mount Kisco, Chappaqua, White Plains and Ridgefield CT Drivers. In addition to providing the drivers of Katonah, New York with new Jeep Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, Wrangler Unlimited, Chrysler Town and Country, Ram 2500 vehicles and used cars, we at Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram are dedicated to all of your automotive needs. That includes helping you find the model that best suits your lifestyle and your budget through conversations with our sales consultants and lease and financing experts.

About Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Pete from White Plains
4/19/2015

"Great experience buying Jeep Cherokee"

I am from lower Westchester and was not happy with the dealerships in that area. I decided to drive up to Katonah to give Arroway Jeep a try. I walked in and Lisa approached me to see if i needed help. Right off the bat I knew we would get along. She is an easy going person who does not pressure you into anything. I felt very comfortable dealing with her. She made my experience in making my new purchase easy and painless. She tracked down a hard to come by Altitude Model that I wanted and was able to get it for me. She worked on getting me the best price possible and beat any other Jeep dealerships I visited. If you are in the market for a new Jeep I would highly recommend going to Arroway Jeep and make sure you go see Lisa Fiocco. Pete from White Plains

farm guy
4/07/2015

"friendly no pressure atmosphere"

john elio my salesman made all the difference; excellent guy, knew his product, friendly, accommodating, patient and not pushy at all Financing process was quick and easy as well making the whole transaction a pleasure from start to finish

Alexpittelli
4/01/2015

"Excellent!!"

Highly Recomend Arroway to anyone in the market for a Chrysler, Jeep, dodge or Ram. Fast and smooth transaction. Friendly employees and a great overall buying experience. Thanks again guys!

brianbraden
3/30/2015

"Easy Sale "

Bought new jeep at Arroway Jeep, Jake Alexander was very helpful and made the transaction quite easy. I was able to get deal done, in and out in same day. Regards, BB

Johnny U
3/19/2015

"Helpful and knowledgeable "

I want to say lisa was EXTREMELY helpful and knowledgeable with my jeep build. I have a 2013 jeep 10th anniversary rubicon and after Lisa's help I have a super jeep .. Her input helped me save money and design my jeep .. Thanks again lisa

March 30, 2015

We couldn’t be happier that Lisa provided you with a great car buying experience. She is a true asset and we are lucky to have her on the Arroway CDJR team. We hope you are enjoying your new Jeep, please come back to visit anytime!

chazhyatt
3/19/2015

"Knowlegable sales guy good price"

Jake really knew the facts about my truck. Being around trucks my whole life it was great to have someone give me the technical run down for my truck. I think the price was very fair and the trade in went smoothly. All around a great experience I would recommend them to anyone.

March 30, 2015

On behalf us all of us at Arroway CDJR, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with Jake. We will be sharing your feedback amongst our team. Enjoy your new RAM 1500 and please come visit us again soon!

nram007
3/12/2015

"One of the Best Experiences "

I have Purchased 15 vehicles in my lifetime and this experience was one of the best i have had. Mitch was the salesmen who helped me and he was very nice, knew the product, and spent a lot of time making sure I got the best deal possible. Chris and Jake double checked all of the rebates to make sure that everything that was promised was all able to be used and to see if there was any hidden money that they could save me. Scott the owner also made sure I was given the best price and treated like gold. Joe the finance manger got me the best interest rate possible. Thanks again for all of your hard work and I was even able to take my new Ram home.

March 30, 2015

We would like to thank you for your recommendations and for this amazing review. Our team of professionals is dedicated to providing you and everyone else who visits Arroway CDJR with only the best there is to offer. It’s so nice to hear that the team here helped to make your experience such a positive one. Enjoy your new RAM!

Chelseajayy89

"Arroway jeep katonah "

My experience at arroway was with Mitch Robideau. It was great! He made the whole experience so easy and stress free, I would recommend him to anyone I know looking to purchase a new vehicle. Thanks to Mitch and everyone else at arroway im the proud new owner of my dream car!

March 30, 2015

We are happy to hear that you got exactly what you wanted out of your car-buying experience with us at Arroway CDJR. We wish you safe travels in your new Jeep and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Luckybuttons77
3/03/2015

"A diamond in the rough"

Lisa was the best. She helped us pick the right car for our family and was very knowledgable. If you're buying a Jeep give Lisa a call.

Edger33

"Quick/Great Experience"

Chris Esposito and Jake Alexander both did phenomenal jobs in assisting me with my needs and getting me into the proper car both fit and prices wise. Arroway has been a staple in our family for all of our Chevy and Saab needs for years and now looks like they will be our Jeep dealer moving forward too.

Reviews of Jake Alexander