Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

140 Bedford Rd ,
Katonah, New York 10536
Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Welcome to Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, Proudly Serving Mount Kisco, Chappaqua, White Plains and Ridgefield CT Drivers. In addition to providing the drivers of Katonah, New York with new Jeep Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, Wrangler Unlimited, Chrysler Town and Country, Ram 2500 vehicles and used cars, we at Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram are dedicated to all of your automotive needs. That includes helping you find the model that best suits your lifestyle and your budget through conversations with our sales consultants and lease and financing experts.

About Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

BevB
7/26/2015

"beyond happy customer "

Arroway Chrystler Dodge Jeep Ram helped me get the most beautiful car. With the credit I have I really was nervous about being able to get a nice car but with the help of Chris Esposito, Lisa, and Scott they really gave me a miracle. They all went out of their way to get me the best deal possible. Arroway made this the easiest financial decision I could have ever made and offered more than any other dealership I visited. I plan to be back for my next car in the future. If you are in need of a great all around car, the Chrysler 200 limited is perfect. I went from an Acura dealership to Arroway and Arroway blew Acura out of the water. I am beyond grateful for Arroway and all of the people working there! Thank you.

lauren
7/24/2015

"Happy customer"

I just picked up my second Jeep Grand Cherokee from Arroway. It was a pleasure buying a car from this dealership. They took me out of my existing lease and put me into a brand new car right away. The customer service was excellent and I never felt pressured. I dealt with Jason and Chris from start to finish and I would recommend them to anyone; as they are a pleasure to do business with. They met all my needs without any hassle.

mrslizziet
7/17/2015

"New Jeep Renegade"

Just picked up my new Jeep Renegade and "What a Car". With the help of expert Lisa Fiocco of Arroway who knew just what I needed. A gr eat experience through and through. I recommend Lisa highly, from the moment I told her what I was looking for and the price range I was comfortable with; she made it her mission to make sure I got exactly what I wanted and did exactly what she said she was going do. I'm now ready to "create rugged memories" with my new pup Homer!! Now the summer can really begin!!! WOOOOOHOOOOO. Liz T

JL1
7/17/2015

"Fantastic experience with Arroway/Mitch Robideau"

Just picked up my custom ordered Wrangler from Mitch - car was exactly as I ordered it, great communication during the process, great price out of the gate and no games with fees (unlike many of the other dealers). Highly recommended.

pato6204
7/15/2015

"Unbelievable Customer Service"

Jake was phenomenal in every way! From the introduction to the final details at delivery, Jake shined in every way. Well Done. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

JW0784
7/06/2015

"excellent service"

We went in there with an existing lease from a different dealer that was being very difficult in terms of opportunities to trade in; the manager and the salesperson here were both incredibly helpful, and in about 45 minutes we had 3 or 4 options; we took 3 days to consider and finalized everything within the week. Highly recommended overall experience.

RehabRich
7/02/2015

"Purchased new car"

I had a wonderful experience at this car dealership both my salesman John and financial guy Chris made a stressful process alot easier and. pleasureable

Sscapp
6/20/2015

"Purchase"

Great experience... Didn't feel rushed into purchase . Jake was extremely helpful in finding a vehicle they didn't have.. I would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family.

JeepMoom
5/05/2015

"Nice, helpful people"

It was a pleasure buying a car from this dealer. No hard, pushy sell. Knowledgeable sales people. The salesman tried to find the car I wanted since they didn't have it on the lot, but it was nowhere to be found, so I ordered one. They do have a lot of nice cars on the lot though. Picking the car up was very easy. All of the paperwork was done and ready for me to sign. I got a fair price for my trade in, which was also very easy.

Pete from White Plains
4/19/2015

"Great experience buying Jeep Cherokee"

I am from lower Westchester and was not happy with the dealerships in that area. I decided to drive up to Katonah to give Arroway Jeep a try. I walked in and Lisa approached me to see if i needed help. Right off the bat I knew we would get along. She is an easy going person who does not pressure you into anything. I felt very comfortable dealing with her. She made my experience in making my new purchase easy and painless. She tracked down a hard to come by Altitude Model that I wanted and was able to get it for me. She worked on getting me the best price possible and beat any other Jeep dealerships I visited. If you are in the market for a new Jeep I would highly recommend going to Arroway Jeep and make sure you go see Lisa Fiocco. Pete from White Plains

Reviews of Chris Esposito