Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

531 N Bedford Rd,
Bedford Hills, New York 10507
Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Welcome to Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, Proudly Serving Mount Kisco, Chappaqua, White Plains and Ridgefield CT Drivers. In addition to providing the drivers of Katonah, New York with new Jeep Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, Wrangler Unlimited, Chrysler Town and Country, Ram 2500 vehicles and used cars, we at Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram are dedicated to all of your automotive needs. That includes helping you find the model that best suits your lifestyle and your budget through conversations with our sales consultants and lease and financing experts.

About Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Beachwave717
9/05/2016

"Amazing"

Overall great experience. All the employees especially Steve made finding the perfect car relaxing and easy. My parents and I were in and out in only one day.

Hemi12
9/01/2016

"Thorough and professional"

Fast friendly atmosphere ... Quick financing approval overall great dealership...felt comfortable right away with staff personnel and the willingness of the staff to get me what I really wanted for purchase was great.

Flo
7/30/2016

"The best car buying experience I have ever had..."

Let me begin with saying that 5 stars is NOT enough to describe the highly professional, courteous and most importantly NO PRESSURE sales approach I experienced when buying my new Jeep. I have a Jeep dealership in my home town, but came to find Arroway CDJR through both the Costco Auto program and Kelly Blue Book cash offer sites. Although this dealership was further away, the trip was well worth it! My first encounter was with Joe, the Internet Business Development contact. I was taken back by just how polite he was, and how I felt ZERO pressure to come in to the dealership. My salesperson Anthony was fantastic, attentive and patient both on the phone and during my two visits there (the first to test drive, and today to pick up my vehicle). He was diligent in explaining every vehicle option, as well as really listening to what I needed as a customer. Even on his day off he was quick to respond to my texts and calls. I never felt like the sales team was inaccessible. I was trading in a BMW as part of this deal. I obtained a KBB cash offer prior to arriving at the dealership. The sales manager Chris took time to look over my car, and although he stated other dealerships would lower the value of my trade due to additional nicks/ scratches, he honored the kbb offer telling me "it is the right thing to do". I have never heard a car salesman say those words! Mitch, the finance manager, worked TIRELESSLY to get me a great finance rate.... even better than I could get with my own credit union. I appreciate that he took the time to really understand me as the buyer and how important getting a great finance rate was in this process. In all I walked out of Arroway CDJR feeling A) I got the best possible price for my Jeep; B) the best possible price for my trade; C) the best possible APR WITH rebates and D) I was treated with such courtesy and NEVER pressed to make decisions as other dealerships would. I felt like a human being, and not a sale. This is the most important thing for me as a consumer and it was really appreciated. Thank you to the fantastic staff at Arroway CDJR! You have changed my perception of the auto buying experience. Keep up the great work!

jeep buyer, bob
6/03/2016

"Car buying made easy!"

The entire team at Arroway was very friendly, attentive to my needs and accommodating. They could not have made it any easier to purchase a new vehicle. I highly recommend them.

ArianaLubelli
4/11/2016

"EXCELLENT"

The staff members at Arroway were extremely welcoming, clearly knowledgeable, professional and most importantly, for my mother and I, patient. Chris and Jason created a friendly environment that made purchasing my first car, a stress-free and exciting experience! I was first torn between the Jeep Cherokee and the Compass. My mother was not sure what she wanted. Chris never put any pressure or rush on us but rather acted as a caring expert with our best interest in mind. Since this was my first car-buying experience, I had tons of questions and both Chris and Jason we're genuinely happy to answer them! Throughout the whole process, they we're both committed - I felt we we're in it together. I highly recommend Arroway and the JEEP Compass. I am beyond pleased with my purchase and the terrific customer service provided. -Ariana

maryjoanboos
4/02/2016

""Wonderful Experience, Excellent Customer Service""

It was the best experience I've had trading in my leased Toyota and re leasing a Jeep. Everyone was helpful, willing to work with me and made me feel that they had my best interest in mind, not that they needed to lease a vehicle. Steve Carnabuci was knowledgeable, patient, and helped me make a decision that was best for my needs and not to get the sale or get rid of a vehicle but what would fit my budget as well as my driving needs. I'd recommend everyone, go see Steve as your salesmen and Chris and Mitch will make your deal happen, the three make a great team! Arroway is the place to go and I will recommend them to all!!

Greg A
4/01/2016

"Fun and Easy Experience - and Lisa was phenomenal !"

When was the last time you bought a car and felt compelled to buy your salesperson a bottle of wine? I did. Lisa was THAT good.! Lisa is professional, responsive, understanding and knowledgeable. I'd recommend her to anyone in the market for a new Chrysler / Dodge / Jeep. Initially, she offered a ton of useful background information and context around the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited - which turned out not to be the 'right' car for my almost 17 yr old daughter (new driver). But we quickly shifted our focus to a Grand Cherokee Limited and Lisa was just as knowledgable and helpful. What was most impressive was her ability to deal with the parenting part of the 'safety' equation as well as the 'cool and fun' factor for a teenage girl. -Greg

Brian H
3/28/2016

"Amazing Customer Service!!"

I came into the dealership to get an idea of my next car. A friend recommended Arroway. Steve made the decision to purchase a new car from Arroway a no-brainer! He was laid back and informative (a delight compared to other dealers and dealerships). The process was so smooth! In addition to Steve, Mitch and Chris were unbelievable. The teamwork and cooperation in this dealership is second to none. They all work as hard as they can to make sure you get the car you want and feel like family! All the members went out of their way to treat me with respect and ensure my happiness throughout the process. I will NO DOUBT be back again for my next car and I will highly recommend Arroway, Steve, Mitch and Chris to everyone I know that's interested in a new car.

MikeyC
3/27/2016

"THESE GUYS (and gal) ARE THE BEST!"

I went to at least 5 other dealerships looking for a new Jeep. I was VERY specific as to the options I wanted my Jeep to come with. Arroway not only was the only dealership to have it in stock, they also gave me the best overall deal on the new Jeep and price for my trade-in. My sales rep, Anthony I, was awesome every step of the way. Anthony was a pleasure to work with and was very knowledgeable about the Jeep. Mitch (in the box) worked hard to get me the best monthly payment base and lease agreement. I cant thank those guys enough for putting the anxiety of getting a new car on their shoulders and making the process, as a whole, so easy. I WILL DEFINITELY BE RECOMMENDING AND USING THIS DEALERSHIP IN THE FUTURE!

RA_Reviewer
3/23/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

Chris, Jason & Mitch made this happen.. made buying my 2015 Grand Cherokee easy. Based on my experience will be buying from them again for sure.

Reviews of Mitch Robideau