Ash Auto Sales

Average

Ash Auto Sales
Ash Auto Sales Info

"Great Customer Service!!!"

I was very reluctant to visit the Hillside, NJ location after reading some of the reviews online. I didn't realize there were multiple locations. I can honestly say, the people at the Hillside office are wonderful. From the way they greeted me to helping me get my new vehicle to my house. They really did go above and beyond to help me. I would recommend this dealer to anyone looking to buy a good car for an affordable price.

Laura At Hillside, NJ

"STAY AWAY!!!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!"

LEMON INFESTED CAR LOT!!!!!!!! STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS ESTABLISHMENT IF YOU VALUE YOUR MONEY. THEY HAVE HOOD WINKED COUNTLESS CUSTOMERS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD. IF YOUR CREDIT IS NOT GOOD YOU CAN GO TO VARIOUS DEALERS THAT OFFER CREDIT ACCEPTANCE . THEY ARE RELUCTANT TO HELP CUSTOMERS WITH THERE PROBLEM VEHICLES BECAUSE THEY ARE JUST OUT FOR MONEY. ONCE YOU BUY YOU WILL SEE THE OTHER SIDE OF THEM. DO NOT SIGN ANY DOCUMENTS OR PURCHASE ANY FRAUD WARRANTIES. YOU WILL ONLY HAVE A BRAND NEW LEMON WITH A MONTHLY PAYMENT!!!!

RONI & ALEX

"DO NOT!!!!!! I REPEAT DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM ASH AUTO..."

DO NOT!!!!!! I REPEAT DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM ASH AUTO SALES!!!!!!!! TAMIR and Sanaa are the biggest crooks out there!!!!!! I bought a 2003 jeep liberty from there and the car drove fine(that day). The following day the check engine light pops on the transmission was acting really weird so I decided to bring it to my mechanic. After bringing to my mechanic I was told not only do I not have a drive shaft on the car but also the transmission is ready to die. So I called ash auto sales back and they completley ignored my phone calls. These people make a living screwing people over. What they did is reset the computer so everything appeared to be fine temporarily. They are dirt bags and they should not be in business. I will make it my business to report them to better business burea and I also in the process of suing the hell out of them!!!!!! Customers beware of this dealership!!!!!!

Tamir and Sanaa

ted1234 responded to this review

October 02, 2012

They handled the situation and all is fine. miscommunication at the begining.

"Ash Auto is a well run operation. The staff is friendly..."

Ash Auto is a well run operation. The staff is friendly and rspectfull. Alvin and Mr. Ash were more then willing to work with me to close the deal. Mr. Ash went beyond the call of duty and drove to my house to deliver a navigation CD for my vehicle. now thats customer service. Thanks guys!

Akvin & Mr. Ash

"Bought a car this summer. They had cleared a faulty..."

Bought a car this summer. They had cleared a faulty catalytic converter code that came back indicating a defective cat the next day after I brought it home. Also it took them weeks and weeks and dozens of phone calls to get them off their butts to send me the title paperwork. A bunch of cheats and sleazers....perfect for Jersey City, NJ.

Sana / Tamir

"GIANT SCAM ARTISTS AND CROOKS DO NOT PURCHASE VEHICLE..."

GIANT SCAM ARTISTS AND CROOKS DO NOT PURCHASE VEHICLE FROM THEM I PURCHASED A VEHICLE AND THE ENGINE BLEW UP ON THE WAY HOME AND THEY WILL NOT HELP ME AT ALL. THEY ARE TRULY CROOKS AND ENJOY RIPPING HARD WORKING PEOPLE OFF DO NOT BUY FROM I REPEAT DO NOT BUY FROM ASH AUTO SALES YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!!!!!!!

TAMIR GEORGE AND RICH

"THis has got to be the most crooked, deceptive dealership..."

THis has got to be the most crooked, deceptive dealership out there. When test-driving the car, it seemed to drive great, except for a minor sound that sounded like a quiet dentist's drill. (I know, scary, right?) But the salesman, Rudy, swore up and down that the car just needed power steering fluid, and because we saw firsthand how great it drove, we believed him (plus we had it checked out by a mechanic, who said it "drove great," and who I now believe was in Ash Auto Sales's pocket). Rudy put power steering fluid in the car, the noise stopped completely, and we drove it home across the state (a very smooth drive, by the way, so no bad omens or foreboding). I get the car tuned up a little, replace all the belts (fan, timing), get an oil change and have the tires rotated and the fluids topped off, so the vehicle is in tip-top shape. Not a few days after taking the car off the lot, THE TRANSMISSION DIES. Mind you, the temporary registration is still on the car - the crock of a dealership hasn't even sent me my license plates yet, that's how new this car still is to me! That "power steering fluid" bull was just to temporarily cover up a very serious noise that indicated a very serious problem with the car. When I called Ash Auto Sales to complain and to ask about my plates (which I have still not received), and my warranty (which they NEVER sent in to the private third party that was covering my vehicle!), Rudy acted like he was completely surprised that the car was a lemon. It is completely irresponsible to do this to people; Ash Auto Sales is egregiously risking customers' safety and they apparently have the worst work ethic in the world, because when I tried to file a claim regarding the transmission, the warranty company NEVER HEARD OF ME. And when they said that they probably wouldn't accept the contract that I ALREADY SIGNED AND PAID FOR, I asked them to send me a check. If I'm not receiving the warranty I dished out good money for, then I should at least receive a refund for the amount. Not surprisingly, the warranty company gave me the run-around and said that Ash Auto Sales was supposed to send them my money, which they had still not received. BOTTOM LINE: Ash Auto Sales in Jersey City, NJ is the biggest bunch of liars and conmen I have ever had the misfortune of being screwed over by. There's a special place in hell reserved for people who let children and families drive off in cars they know full well to be unsafe. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR BUSINESS unless you enjoy paying thousands of dollars for absolutely squat.

Rudy, George