Atlanta Auto Brokers

Ryan Faber

Ryan McLeod, Salesman, Atlanta Auto Brokers

Ryan McLeod

August 04, 2017

"Great service and reliable autos"

- Nicole

I have personally known the owner of this dealership since I was a child. My buying expert today was just as I remember this place 30 years ago. Great service. Friendly people. Autos that you can trust to serve you well in the future.

Brian Brooks
Other Employees : Robert

August 03, 2017

"Excellent experience.... Salesman listen to my needs "

- TISHTOYA1

Dealership personnel was not pushy, they listen to my needs and what I was trying to accomplish which made my buying experience even more enjoyable.

Mark Seal
Other Employees : Robert Shelnutt

August 03, 2017

"Easiest Car Purchase ever"

- Latisha85

My experience was wonderful. Dianne was very helpful and compassionate of my needs. They made great effort to find what I need...a reliable and affordable car. It was the quickest car purchase ever, they made sure I was in and out. I walked in the door and was assisted right away. Dianne helped me find a car and the purchase was completed within 2 hours. I will definitely be making another purchase with them.

Brian Brooks