Atlantic Auto Group

4.2

6820 Tilton Road, Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey 08234 Closed 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Tonya Mears, Sales Consultant, Atlantic Auto Group

Internet Sales Manager

January 13, 2017

"Friendly Fair Honest"

- seths17

Great dealership. It was awesome dealing with salesman Steven, sales manager Walter and finance person Bill. They were a pleasure to deal with. They were all extremely patient, never pressuring and informative. Highly recommend.

November 30, 2016

"Buying a used vehicle"

- Sailaway

I bought a used truck from this dealer. All the sales people were extremely friendly helpful no. After failing emissions at the DMV I returned to the dealer to find out they could do nothing for me. I understand the truck was used but I just spent 17,000. on something I have to spend money on the first week I own it. Even the used car dealerships in Vineland would guarantee inspection. I don't need any more friends so that false sense of security would be better placed with doing there job. I would not go back to this dealer

October 25, 2016

"Very Happy With Purchase"

- Silverbullet

Just purchased a 2016 Chrysler 200 and I am so Happy with my new car. I love Love Love it! My salesman was Miguel Mejia. He worked very hard in making my car purchase happen. He went above and beyond, along with the rest of the Atlantic Auto Group team, in making my experience there great! If you are planning on making a car purchase soon, go there and see Miguel Mejia. You will be Happy you did. :-)

New 2015 Volkswagen Golf, $30880