Atlantic Auto Group

Makes: Audi|Chrysler|Jeep|Service Center|Volkswagen

Atlantic Auto Group
Atlantic Auto Group Info
About Atlantic Auto Group

Atlantic Auto Group offers many automotive products and services to our Atlantic City area customers. From quality new Volkswagen, Jeep, Chrysler, and Audi vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a luxury car, convertible, or sports car in Greater Atlantic City - South Jersey will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of new 2012 and coming soon 2013 Volkswagen, Chrysler, Jeep, and Audi cars, including the Routan, Wrangler Unlimited, Grand Cherokee, Jetta, Q5, A4, 300 and 200, making us a good choice as your greater Atlantic City Volkswagen, Audi, Jeep, and Chrysler car dealer. Our services include trusted Volkswagen, Audi, Chrysler, and Jeep car repair, original Volkswagen, Chrysler, Jeep, and Audi parts, auto body repair , and financing to help our greater Vineland, Pleasantville and Philadelphia area customers purchase the car of their dreams. Call Atlantic Auto Group or come visit us in person from Philadelphia, South Jersey, Vineland and Pleasantville. We're conveniently located at 6820 Tilton Road and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs.

About Atlantic Auto Group

"Not easy to deal with"

I think Jeep is a great product but there service department is not. I bought a Jeep Grand Cherokee and went back for my 1st free oil change. They couldn't find my paper work for about an hour and gave me the runaround. Then when it was time for the oil change they wanted to give me an appointment for the next week which I didn't take. Most other dealers have a quick service for a routine maintenance item, not them. I went down the road to Firestone and had my oil changed in 20 minutes. Now jump forward about a year and half, I was having issues with my brakes that where not normal were and tare. A collapsed brake line and one brake pad wearing down to almost metal. Went to dealership to check on warranty and they said I was 2,000 over warranty and it will be a chargeable service. I can make another appointment a week later. No thanks. I will buy another Jeep but not at this place.

service desk rep

"Atlantic Auto Body Shop - repair was done perfectly"

Atlantic Auto Body Shop repaired my 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee on 07/30/2014. The vehicle had approximately 8,500 miles on it when someone hit it in a parking lot. The rear bumper and tail light required replacement, rear quarter panel need to be repaired, and of course this area of the vehicle needed to be repainted (including the bumper). I was very concerned the auto body repair would be noticeable or the paint would not match perfectly. Andy Hallowell, the shop manager, provide me with an estimate and I spoke to him several different times about my concerns. Each time he assured me the repair would be undetectable. When I told him two other shops informed me the paint work would have to be extended past the rear quarter panel, into the rear door, in order to blend the new paint, he told me this was not necessary and he could match the paint perfectly without performing this additional work, which saved me money. The shop repaired my vehicle in three days and the repair was done perfectly. I asked several individuals to attempt to determine where the repair was done on my vehicle and they could not determine where the vehicle was repaired. Thanks Andy and the rest of your team! Edward Gallagher

Andy Hallowell, Bob Hirst

"The worst STEALERSHIP in the area BEWARE"

This STEALERSHIP will rip you off like never before. Their customer service is lacking and they have ripped off not only me, but some of my friends as well. They will lie and scam their way out of things if they are found to have done somthing wrong to you car.

Steve/ Jim

"Dealer "

Paul Brown is very pleasant to deal with. His professionalism as a sales agent is awesome. He work very hard to gain your business and that's what he did. I recommend my friends this dealership. The atmosphere if nice, people are friendly and courteous especially to Me. Psul Brown. Highly recommended.

Paul Brown

"excellent salesmanship"

I didnt purchase a car, wasn't pleased with the prices, but the salesman who helped me out was amazing. He was very personable, outgoing, and overall an awesome employee.

Bobby

"This dealership had the car i was looking for. I had..."

This dealership had the car i was looking for. I had contacted them online and within a few minutes i was contacted by the dealership. I then made an appt to take a look. All i can say is WOW. I told them what i wanted my payments to be and what i had to put down. From the initial contact to the time i pulled off the lot, these guys worked their xx off to get me into the car i wanted. They had even informed me of major damage to my trade in ( something i wasnt informed of when i purchased the car) they were TOP NOTCH. It was a very pleasurable experience. Needless to say this will be the ONLY dealership i will use and highlyrecommend them to my friends. AGAIN...thanks guys everyone there was awesome. And i WILLenjoy my vette :))) Marine Obrien

all

"Both larry and joe did an excellent job helping me..."

Both larry and joe did an excellent job helping me getting the right car for me. Joe picked a jetta . PERFECT FIT for me. Love it! Thanks!

joe Q larry maddox

"My husband and I entered Atlantic Auto Group just before..."

My husband and I entered Atlantic Auto Group just before Christmas to "just look" at the 2014 Jeep Cherokee as we had previously done at other dealerships. We were greeted immediately and warmly by Karl Israel who took some time just to get to know us and what we were looking for in a car. He was very professional and answered every question we had about the safety and performance issues of the Jeep. He happened to have just the vehicle we were looking for, so I went to test drive it with him. He made sure that I adjusted all the mirrors, the seat, and the seat belt to maximize my comfort and safety. He also took a few minutes, prior to turning the car over to me, to describe some of the many exciting features of the car. When we returned to the showroom we went from "just looking" to buying the car and taking it home that evening. There was absolutely no pressure from Mr. Israel or Mike, one of the managers, for us to buy the car; in fact they went out of their way to make the time we spent there relaxing and pleasant. I returned the next day and Mr. Israel patiently went over every feature of the car until I was familiar with all the electronic features. We have purchased many new cars over the years, but we have never experienced the level of comfort and expertise that we experienced with any other salesman. We both highly recommend Atlantic Auto Group and especially Karl Israel.

Karl Israel

"my experence with Mr Israel was fast and conducted in a..."

my experence with Mr Israel was fast and conducted in a real business and friendly manner..I would send a friend to him anytime. He is very good at what he does.......................................................................E H Fisher

Karl Israel

"Karl Israel was a joy to work with. I would recommend him..."

Karl Israel was a joy to work with. I would recommend him to family and friends the next time they are shopping for a car. He was attentive and took the time to go over all safety features of my new car. He made it a pleasure to purchase a car and made sure all my questions were answered.