Atlantic Auto Group

4.2

6820 Tilton Road, Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey 08234 Open Now 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Tonya Mears, Sales Consultant, Atlantic Auto Group

Steve Steigerwalt

Corey  Griffin, Sales Consultant, Atlantic Auto Group

Corey Griffin

October 25, 2016

"Very Happy With Purchase"

- Silverbullet

Just purchased a 2016 Chrysler 200 and I am so Happy with my new car. I love Love Love it! My salesman was Miguel Mejia. He worked very hard in making my car purchase happen. He went above and beyond, along with the rest of the Atlantic Auto Group team, in making my experience there great! If you are planning on making a car purchase soon, go there and see Miguel Mejia. You will be Happy you did. :-)

September 24, 2016

"Not good "

- Carmen30

Went to the dealership for the first time today, when it came down to deciding on getting a car within my buget, i was shown something outside of it when i told the dealer i was not intrested and i had to go to run my other errands he got upset and told me the only thing i can afford is a cell phone, at least I have my truck that is paid for and I'm not getting into something, because you want to push on me. Sales manger, you definitely need to work on your customer service, because it sucked.

June 28, 2016

"Corey the con artist"

- curb1915

I wouldn't buy so much as a scooter from this dump after the experience i had with Corey. Made a deal on a car, changed my insurance over and they sold the car out from under me, presumably because someone came in with more money in the interim. That deal must've fell thru because they came back to me saying they were sorry and wanted to sell me the car. Yeah, right.

New 2015 Volkswagen Golf, $30880