Atlantic Auto Group

6820 Tilton Road,
Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey 08234
Atlantic Auto Group Info
About Atlantic Auto Group

Atlantic Auto Group offers many automotive products and services to our Atlantic City area customers. From quality new Volkswagen, Jeep, Chrysler, and Audi vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a luxury car, convertible, or sports car in Greater Atlantic City - South Jersey will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of new 2012 and coming soon 2013 Volkswagen, Chrysler, Jeep, and Audi cars, including the Routan, Wrangler Unlimited, Grand Cherokee, Jetta, Q5, A4, 300 and 200, making us a good choice as your greater Atlantic City Volkswagen, Audi, Jeep, and Chrysler car dealer. Our services include trusted Volkswagen, Audi, Chrysler, and Jeep car repair, original Volkswagen, Chrysler, Jeep, and Audi parts, auto body repair , and financing to help our greater Vineland, Pleasantville and Philadelphia area customers purchase the car of their dreams. Call Atlantic Auto Group or come visit us in person from Philadelphia, South Jersey, Vineland and Pleasantville. We're conveniently located at 6820 Tilton Road and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs.

About Atlantic Auto Group

Sean59
9/02/2015

"Car buying experience."

Nick in sales is a star! Spent just about the entire afternoon with him test driving and found the perfect vehicle to meet my needs and budget. Never had a better car buying experience. Highly recommend.

zenkid13
8/31/2015

"Totally AWESOME"

We walked in to look @ a Jeep Renegade..Nick made us feel right @ home...We knew that when we met Sales Manager John a sale would be made...Professional..Worked with us...very pleased with entire process...Highly recommended....They sold these to local girls a NEW JEEP...PLEASE STOP BY

John Dicerbo

Ecipresso
8/21/2015

"Great service "

Tonya mears was wonderful. Very helpful, easy to talk to. Negotiated very well.met my needs..helped me more than I could ask for thanks.

Shadow
8/17/2015

"Not professional and dishonest. "

This dealership was not professional and weren't a motivated sales team. The vehicles on the lot do not match the description of their online inventory, specifically, vehicle miles, condition, and Certified Preowned. The vehicle I was interested in is advertised on their website as Certified Preowned, but at the dealership they wanted to charge me $1,800 extra, for them to certify it. I would NOT recommend this dealership.

ajannini
8/15/2015

"great dealership"

Our sales rep Michael Anthony was excellent. He was very helpful getting us where we needed to be. The whole staff was very friendly and helpful.

Avjannini
8/13/2015

"Standard, but friendly."

Michael, the sales associate, was friendly and not overly pushy. Overall, we had to go through the standard hoops of trying to get a decent payment for the car, but it wasn't an overly pressured environment.

Jp7676
8/04/2015

"Amazing "

Go there and ask for Steve he is a great guy and genuinely cares about you. He helped me tremendously. He is very upfront with you and will do whatever he can to make your desires needs.

jim1950
7/24/2015

"EXCELLENT MADE U FEEL SO WELCOME"

THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ATLANTIC AUTO WAS SUPERIOR. THE SALESMAN MICHAEL MURRAY, WAS LIKE FAMILY. HE MADE ME SO WELCOME. WHAT A CARING PERSON. I RECOMMEND HIM TO ANY ONE, SUCH A GREAT PERSON IN HIS FIELD. JIM CORNELL

MICHAEL MURRAY

sjdrummer
7/23/2015

"Best car buying experience ever. "

I hate car shopping but needed something with a little more room. After stopping at 4 other dealers I decided to stop by and check them out. From the moment I got out of my car I was treated right. Tonya Mears made my car shopping experience at Atlantic worth it. Would definitely go back.

Tonya Mears

Zkarstens1
7/21/2015

"Phenomenal service and sales department"

Phenomenal atmosphere and sales team, service was remarkable, my salesmen was Michael Murray and he respected the fact that I was inquiring about a vehicle, did not pressure me and made me feel positive about my possible purchase. Highly recommend shopping with these guys, you'll go In a customer and leave happy. Five stars*****

Michael murray