Atlantic Auto Group

Internet Sales Manager

May 02, 2017

"Great Leasing Experience"

- JL

I worked with Corey to lease a 2017 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4dr. I knew it would be a good experience when he offered me a bottle of water and when I said yes, I watched him buy it out of the vending machine for me. Good customer service! I was stuck between leasing and buying used. Corey was very patient with me throughout the process and explained things well. Once we made a deal, he expedited the paper work process so that I wasn't in there longer than I had to be. In the end, I went home with this vehicle at a lease price that I was happy with. Thank you!

Corey Griffin

April 27, 2017

"Great price...Great service!"

- Drewp

I had been looking for a jeep for my daughter. Atlantic had the best selection and the best deal. Thanks Tonya (Internet), Ben, and Bill for the great, no pressure sale service. After purchasing, we found the spare to be flat. We dealt with Andrew (Internet) and Peter (used sales manager). They replaced the defective spare. All in all, a very pleasant experience and I don't usually like buying cars from a dealer!

Bill Haines
Andrew Cotton
Other Employees : Ben, Peter

April 13, 2017

"5Star"

- Tom

No games, just an honest selection for me and my family. And will put in all the hours needed to help us get our family car. Will deffinetly be coming back here for my kids car!

New 2015 Chrysler 200, $23290