Atlantic Auto Group

6820 Tilton Road,
Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey 08234
Atlantic Auto Group Info
About Atlantic Auto Group

Atlantic Auto Group offers many automotive products and services to our Atlantic City area customers. From quality new Volkswagen, Jeep, and Chrysler vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a luxury car, convertible, or sports car in Greater Atlantic City - South Jersey will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of new Volkswagen, Chrysler, Jeep, and Audi cars, including the Passat, Wrangler Unlimited, Grand Cherokee, Cherokee Jetta, Beetle, 300 and 200, making us a good choice as your greater Atlantic City Volkswagen, Jeep, and Chrysler car dealer. Our services include trusted Volkswagen, Chrysler, and Jeep car repair, original Volkswagen, Chrysler, and Jeep parts, auto body repair, and financing to help our greater Vineland, Pleasantville and Philadelphia area customers purchase the car of their dreams. Call Atlantic Auto Group or come visit us in person from Philadelphia, South Jersey, Vineland and Pleasantville. We're conveniently located at 6820 Tilton Road and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs.

About Atlantic Auto Group

shoop
4/23/2016

"Games like no other"

What a bunch of JAs at this place. Bring you in on one price then add $2K to it when you show up. Then you spend a few hours getting the price back to where it was before you came in, go home for the nite to sleep on it and they add $1,500 back. Game playing idiots. Bye Felipe!

Bill

Mandy
3/20/2016

"Tonya Mears"

Tonya was very knowledgeable regarding the vehicles she showed me, She was friendly and helpful and not pushy or aggressive. Tonya was very concerned and sympathetic and went out of her way to help me during a low sugar incident while in the show room. .She made the transition from one vehicle to another very easy and I would advise anyone looking for another auto to see Tonya FIRST..

Bill, Walter

ScottHoughton
3/17/2016

"Always a great experience "

I've bought 4 vehicles here and the team is always great to work with. Bought 2 cars from Joe Q and he's the best.

Donnaw123
3/07/2016

"Excellent"

I was very happy with the service and how hard everyone had worked to make my first time car buying a huge success. Very happy with my new car.

rich123x
2/27/2016

"good experience"

excellent and friendly service - highly recommended- service exceptional and sales people knowledgeable - leased car. pick up monday. ashley was the best - and very patient what more can i say

brianned2000
2/18/2016

"Very friendly salesperson"

They didn't try to change my mind of what I wanted or sell me anything other than what I wanted! They worked toward getting me the car I wanted.

rosa78
2/05/2016

"great customer service!"

Its been a couple weeks that i got a new car from Atlantic Auto Group. I was greeted by all who were there and my sales person was Tonya. She guided me ,took her time with me and made sure i got a car that was perfect for my kids. I would recommend this dealership anytime and also Tonya , and i just want to really thank you guys for all that you did for me and my family!!!!!!!

jcurciojr
2/04/2016

"Responsive but NOT pushy!!"

I can't stand car dealers, but the people I dealt with at Atlantic were super nice. They were responsive when I wanted info, but they didn't hound me. Excellent!

Marcia Bishop

mcaravano
1/18/2016

"Excellent customer service"

We had an enjoyable experience buying our vehicle from Atlantic auto group. This was the second vehicle we purchased from them. Tonya Mears helped us through the process, and made it very easy and enjoyable. Would recommend to anyone and will be a returning customer the next time we need a vehicle.

PenelopeChi
10/12/2015

"Pressured me into expensive lease and never heard from after"

My dealer Stephen Steigerwalt pressured me into a Jeep Wrangler when I was interested in a Jeep Compass (Cheaper model). after negotiating, he assured my fiance and I that the final price included taxes, tags and registration. we sat at the signing table for hours and suddenly he brought up an extra $800 fee for the registration. We mentioned that we thought that was included and he used a sneaky way of wording how this was not a charge on their behalf, but the state. The signing process took incredibly long. After we left with the car I contacted Stephen to ask a few simple Jeep questions and he was always MIA. He also did not return my leased Acura that I was trading in for the Jeep for over a month to the Acura dealership. I found out when Acura called me wondering where the car was. I would never ever get another car from this dealership, infact I go out of my way to tell anyone who cares how terrible the service has been since I have leased the expensive wrangler.

Reviews of Tonya Mears