Atlantic Auto Group

Internet Sales Manager

Corey  Griffin, Sales Consultant, Atlantic Auto Group

Corey Griffin

May 29, 2017

"Great buying experience, no surprises"

- scott

I was looking for a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited in a specific color and with specific options. I found the vehicle I was looking for at Atlantic using an Internet search. This vehicle was priced over $2000 lower than comparable vehicles at other dealers. In fact, several other dealers said that this was just a pitch to get me in the door, then I would end up paying other fees like dealer prep to cover the difference in price. So I was skeptical that I would actually get the advertised price. I spoke with Tonya several times, who answered all of my questions and assured me that the price was valid and there would be no hidden charges. She also said I should be able to get a quote on my trade-in that would be comparable to the trade-in quote from another dealer. So even though Atlantic was over 2 hours away, I decided to take a chance and make an appointment. I'm so glad I did. I came into the dealership and met Chris, one of the sales guys. He showed me the vehicle, which was exactly as advertised, let me take a quick test drive, and then we went through the purchase process. It was painless with no surprises. No haggling, no pressure, no tactics like "I have to check with my manager", etc. I drove away that night in my new Jeep, and received the same amount for my trade that I had been quoted at other dealers. And the purchase price and other fees were exactly what had been quoted. I had to come back a few days later to complete the financing, but didn't have a lot of time. I called the night before to let them know. When I got there, they had everything ready, and I was in and out of the dealership in 20 minutes. I would definitely buy from these guys again, they are very professional and honor the prices they quote. Highly recommended!

Chris McDonald
Other Employees : Tonya Mears

May 02, 2017

"Great Leasing Experience"

- JL

I worked with Corey to lease a 2017 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4dr. I knew it would be a good experience when he offered me a bottle of water and when I said yes, I watched him buy it out of the vending machine for me. Good customer service! I was stuck between leasing and buying used. Corey was very patient with me throughout the process and explained things well. Once we made a deal, he expedited the paper work process so that I wasn't in there longer than I had to be. In the end, I went home with this vehicle at a lease price that I was happy with. Thank you!

Corey Griffin

April 27, 2017

"Great price...Great service!"

- Drewp

I had been looking for a jeep for my daughter. Atlantic had the best selection and the best deal. Thanks Tonya (Internet), Ben, and Bill for the great, no pressure sale service. After purchasing, we found the spare to be flat. We dealt with Andrew (Internet) and Peter (used sales manager). They replaced the defective spare. All in all, a very pleasant experience and I don't usually like buying cars from a dealer!

Bill Haines