Atlantic Auto Group

6820 Tilton Road,
Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey 08234
Atlantic Auto Group Info
About Atlantic Auto Group

Atlantic Auto Group offers many automotive products and services to our Atlantic City area customers. From quality new Volkswagen, Jeep, Chrysler, and Audi vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a luxury car, convertible, or sports car in Greater Atlantic City - South Jersey will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of new 2012 and coming soon 2013 Volkswagen, Chrysler, Jeep, and Audi cars, including the Routan, Wrangler Unlimited, Grand Cherokee, Jetta, Q5, A4, 300 and 200, making us a good choice as your greater Atlantic City Volkswagen, Audi, Jeep, and Chrysler car dealer. Our services include trusted Volkswagen, Audi, Chrysler, and Jeep car repair, original Volkswagen, Chrysler, Jeep, and Audi parts, auto body repair , and financing to help our greater Vineland, Pleasantville and Philadelphia area customers purchase the car of their dreams. Call Atlantic Auto Group or come visit us in person from Philadelphia, South Jersey, Vineland and Pleasantville. We're conveniently located at 6820 Tilton Road and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs.

About Atlantic Auto Group

fdtruck
1/16/2015

"My 300 in need of service while on vacation "

This is a big thanks to Service department an service reps . On my travel to NJ to loose more money , my MIL indicator came on. I called the service department an they were very nice an very accommodating, I brought my car in by 09:30am an I was out the door Buy 11:00am . Great Job FOLKS, I was able to go back to my hotel an enjoy rest of trip Thanks again for your Hospitality . Tom Calandra, Massapequa,New York"

service

William. Herring
12/31/2014

"The best dealership and friendliest people I have ever delt "

I spent 3 months searching for a used truck here in north jersey with no satisfaction from the dealers up here. I finally wound up down south in little egg harbor n.j at Atlantic auto group . I tell you the sales people there treated me like they knew me for years . Oh yes thanks to Marcia , Joe , and Roman. I found the truck I was looking for . The service and curtisy I got there was out of sight . Needless to say I got my truck and a group of good friends . Thanks guys .

Joe , Roman , Marcia

New Car Buyer
12/24/2014

"Great Deal - Thanks to Mike Vargen"

I have to say I had an overall really good buying experience twice here in the past year. Bought a new 2014 Passat TDI and then a 2014 Passat S for my daughter back in November 2014. I must say that the reason I continue to deal with Atlantic is because of Mike Vargen who is the used car manager. He is always upfront with you (no bull) and gives you the best trade in price possible. Believe me I did my homework before closing the deals here and Mike is always honest and definitely gives you more for your trade. I know I sound like a commercial for Atlantic but the truth is the truth. I am also very pleased with Frank in service who always takes care of me properly when in for service. I know this place had a bad rap in the past and I would certainly agree with that, but now they are on the right track. Sincerely, Scott D

Mike Vargen

mp007
10/06/2014

"Not easy to deal with"

I think Jeep is a great product but there service department is not. I bought a Jeep Grand Cherokee and went back for my 1st free oil change. They couldn't find my paper work for about an hour and gave me the runaround. Then when it was time for the oil change they wanted to give me an appointment for the next week which I didn't take. Most other dealers have a quick service for a routine maintenance item, not them. I went down the road to Firestone and had my oil changed in 20 minutes. Now jump forward about a year and half, I was having issues with my brakes that where not normal were and tare. A collapsed brake line and one brake pad wearing down to almost metal. Went to dealership to check on warranty and they said I was 2,000 over warranty and it will be a chargeable service. I can make another appointment a week later. No thanks. I will buy another Jeep but not at this place.

service desk rep

Eddie2
8/25/2014

"Atlantic Auto Body Shop - repair was done perfectly"

Atlantic Auto Body Shop repaired my 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee on 07/30/2014. The vehicle had approximately 8,500 miles on it when someone hit it in a parking lot. The rear bumper and tail light required replacement, rear quarter panel need to be repaired, and of course this area of the vehicle needed to be repainted (including the bumper). I was very concerned the auto body repair would be noticeable or the paint would not match perfectly. Andy Hallowell, the shop manager, provide me with an estimate and I spoke to him several different times about my concerns. Each time he assured me the repair would be undetectable. When I told him two other shops informed me the paint work would have to be extended past the rear quarter panel, into the rear door, in order to blend the new paint, he told me this was not necessary and he could match the paint perfectly without performing this additional work, which saved me money. The shop repaired my vehicle in three days and the repair was done perfectly. I asked several individuals to attempt to determine where the repair was done on my vehicle and they could not determine where the vehicle was repaired. Thanks Andy and the rest of your team! Edward Gallagher

Andy Hallowell, Bob Hirst

KC24590
8/21/2014

"The worst STEALERSHIP in the area BEWARE"

This STEALERSHIP will rip you off like never before. Their customer service is lacking and they have ripped off not only me, but some of my friends as well. They will lie and scam their way out of things if they are found to have done somthing wrong to you car.

Steve/ Jim

jacierto
8/17/2014

"Dealer "

Paul Brown is very pleasant to deal with. His professionalism as a sales agent is awesome. He work very hard to gain your business and that's what he did. I recommend my friends this dealership. The atmosphere if nice, people are friendly and courteous especially to Me. Psul Brown. Highly recommended.

Paul Brown

tashierra_s
5/09/2014

"excellent salesmanship"

I didnt purchase a car, wasn't pleased with the prices, but the salesman who helped me out was amazing. He was very personable, outgoing, and overall an awesome employee.

Bobby

connor04
3/16/2014

"This dealership had the car i was looking for. I had..."

This dealership had the car i was looking for. I had contacted them online and within a few minutes i was contacted by the dealership. I then made an appt to take a look. All i can say is WOW. I told them what i wanted my payments to be and what i had to put down. From the initial contact to the time i pulled off the lot, these guys worked their xx off to get me into the car i wanted. They had even informed me of major damage to my trade in ( something i wasnt informed of when i purchased the car) they were TOP NOTCH. It was a very pleasurable experience. Needless to say this will be the ONLY dealership i will use and highlyrecommend them to my friends. AGAIN...thanks guys everyone there was awesome. And i WILLenjoy my vette :))) Marine Obrien

all

pinkytete92
12/30/2013

"Both larry and joe did an excellent job helping me..."

Both larry and joe did an excellent job helping me getting the right car for me. Joe picked a jetta . PERFECT FIT for me. Love it! Thanks!

joe Q larry maddox