Atlantic Auto Group

6820 Tilton Road,
Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey 08234
Atlantic Auto Group Info
About Atlantic Auto Group

Atlantic Auto Group offers many automotive products and services to our Atlantic City area customers. From quality new Volkswagen, Jeep, Chrysler, and Audi vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a luxury car, convertible, or sports car in Greater Atlantic City - South Jersey will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of new 2012 and coming soon 2013 Volkswagen, Chrysler, Jeep, and Audi cars, including the Routan, Wrangler Unlimited, Grand Cherokee, Jetta, Q5, A4, 300 and 200, making us a good choice as your greater Atlantic City Volkswagen, Audi, Jeep, and Chrysler car dealer. Our services include trusted Volkswagen, Audi, Chrysler, and Jeep car repair, original Volkswagen, Chrysler, Jeep, and Audi parts, auto body repair , and financing to help our greater Vineland, Pleasantville and Philadelphia area customers purchase the car of their dreams. Call Atlantic Auto Group or come visit us in person from Philadelphia, South Jersey, Vineland and Pleasantville. We're conveniently located at 6820 Tilton Road and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs.

About Atlantic Auto Group

Unhappy
6/21/2015

"Worst experience I have ever had buying a new car"

I have bought many new cars over the years, and by far I don't think I have ever a worst experience at a car dealership. The manager and salesman (Joe Q) were so underhanded and dishonest it makes me sick. I will never buy a car at this dealership again and would never recommend them to anyone.

Joe Q

otto
6/10/2015

"good car buying experience"

Jeff Goldstein was my sale's person, I have done business with him in the past, and he is very helpful and takes his time to show us what we want. over all I was very please with everything, from the moment I walked in to the time I left with my new Jeep.

jeff goldstein

kms9471
5/15/2015

"Buying new car"

Very impressed with the salesman, Joe Q. He was extremely helpful and above board with all we did. There were no high pressure sales tactics.

Joe Q

jeep grand cherokee
4/26/2015

"very good,excellent"

frank torres of atlantic auto group was superb,excellent,and helpful,i just bought my jeep grand cherokee from atlantic auto group,frank torres assisted me and he was superb and excellent,

frank torres

joes33
4/25/2015

"Good experience overall"

Frank Torres was my salesman, he was very friendly and a great help. Frank worked very hard to ensure I was satisfied with my purchase. I would highly recommend him to anybody when looking for a new vehicle at Atlantic.

Frank Torres

Walt McCollum
4/23/2015

"Most pleasant experience auto shopping."

Our sales person, Frank Torres, was well versed in the Jeep product line. All of our questions were answered honestly. The man braved trip after trip, bringing around new models for my wife and me to look at during a rain storm. As a bonus, we felt proud to be buying from a wounded Marine veteran. Our experience with Roman, the manager that day, was as nice an experience. He offered us a very real trade value and an excellent sale price of our new Jeep. Expecting the worst at the end of negotiations with the interest rate we were floored when we received an excellent and most thankful low rate. No surprises!

Frank Torres, Roman

Judy
4/07/2015

"Great buying experience"

Looking for a certain car and found it on Atlantic Auto Group's website. When I arrived at the Dealership the salespeople were very nice and helpful. After spending time with other dealerships the same day the difference was amazing! Everyone was friendly and informative with all my questions. Needless to say, I left there a very happy customer with exactly the car and price I wanted. I definitely will go back again and recommend this place to anyone. Judy F

Nick Dicerbo, Mike McErlean

fdtruck
1/16/2015

"My 300 in need of service while on vacation "

This is a big thanks to Service department an service reps . On my travel to NJ to loose more money , my MIL indicator came on. I called the service department an they were very nice an very accommodating, I brought my car in by 09:30am an I was out the door Buy 11:00am . Great Job FOLKS, I was able to go back to my hotel an enjoy rest of trip Thanks again for your Hospitality . Tom Calandra, Massapequa,New York"

service

William. Herring
12/31/2014

"The best dealership and friendliest people I have ever delt "

I spent 3 months searching for a used truck here in north jersey with no satisfaction from the dealers up here. I finally wound up down south in little egg harbor n.j at Atlantic auto group . I tell you the sales people there treated me like they knew me for years . Oh yes thanks to Marcia , Joe , and Roman. I found the truck I was looking for . The service and curtisy I got there was out of sight . Needless to say I got my truck and a group of good friends . Thanks guys .

Joe , Roman , Marcia

New Car Buyer
12/24/2014

"Great Deal - Thanks to Mike Vargen"

I have to say I had an overall really good buying experience twice here in the past year. Bought a new 2014 Passat TDI and then a 2014 Passat S for my daughter back in November 2014. I must say that the reason I continue to deal with Atlantic is because of Mike Vargen who is the used car manager. He is always upfront with you (no bull) and gives you the best trade in price possible. Believe me I did my homework before closing the deals here and Mike is always honest and definitely gives you more for your trade. I know I sound like a commercial for Atlantic but the truth is the truth. I am also very pleased with Frank in service who always takes care of me properly when in for service. I know this place had a bad rap in the past and I would certainly agree with that, but now they are on the right track. Sincerely, Scott D

Mike Vargen