Atlantic Auto Group

6820 Tilton Road,
Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey 08234
Atlantic Auto Group Info
About Atlantic Auto Group

Atlantic Auto Group offers many automotive products and services to our Atlantic City area customers. From quality new Volkswagen, Jeep, Chrysler, and Audi vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a luxury car, convertible, or sports car in Greater Atlantic City - South Jersey will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of new 2012 and coming soon 2013 Volkswagen, Chrysler, Jeep, and Audi cars, including the Routan, Wrangler Unlimited, Grand Cherokee, Jetta, Q5, A4, 300 and 200, making us a good choice as your greater Atlantic City Volkswagen, Audi, Jeep, and Chrysler car dealer. Our services include trusted Volkswagen, Audi, Chrysler, and Jeep car repair, original Volkswagen, Chrysler, Jeep, and Audi parts, auto body repair , and financing to help our greater Vineland, Pleasantville and Philadelphia area customers purchase the car of their dreams. Call Atlantic Auto Group or come visit us in person from Philadelphia, South Jersey, Vineland and Pleasantville. We're conveniently located at 6820 Tilton Road and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs.

About Atlantic Auto Group

jim1950
7/24/2015

"EXCELLENT MADE U FEEL SO WELCOME"

THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ATLANTIC AUTO WAS SUPERIOR. THE SALESMAN MICHAEL MURRAY, WAS LIKE FAMILY. HE MADE ME SO WELCOME. WHAT A CARING PERSON. I RECOMMEND HIM TO ANY ONE, SUCH A GREAT PERSON IN HIS FIELD. JIM CORNELL

MICHAEL MURRAY

sjdrummer
7/23/2015

"Best car buying experience ever. "

I hate car shopping but needed something with a little more room. After stopping at 4 other dealers I decided to stop by and check them out. From the moment I got out of my car I was treated right. Tonya Mears made my car shopping experience at Atlantic worth it. Would definitely go back.

Tonya Mears

Zkarstens1
7/21/2015

"Phenomenal service and sales department"

Phenomenal atmosphere and sales team, service was remarkable, my salesmen was Michael Murray and he respected the fact that I was inquiring about a vehicle, did not pressure me and made me feel positive about my possible purchase. Highly recommend shopping with these guys, you'll go In a customer and leave happy. Five stars*****

Michael murray

Peggy Van
7/19/2015

"Steve Stags was my sales person, he was great!!! No pressure"

Steve was wonderful to work with, very informative, no pressure and I felt he had my best interest at heart. I found that the entire group of employees were friendly, I felt very relaxed. I ended up buying a Jeep Renegade and I love it! I would recommend the dealership to anyone and tell them to ask for Steve.

Steve Stags

Unhappy
6/21/2015

"Worst experience I have ever had buying a new car"

I have bought many new cars over the years, and by far I don't think I have ever a worst experience at a car dealership. The manager and salesman (Joe Q) were so underhanded and dishonest it makes me sick. I will never buy a car at this dealership again and would never recommend them to anyone.

Joe Q

otto
6/10/2015

"good car buying experience"

Jeff Goldstein was my sale's person, I have done business with him in the past, and he is very helpful and takes his time to show us what we want. over all I was very please with everything, from the moment I walked in to the time I left with my new Jeep.

jeff goldstein

kms9471
5/15/2015

"Buying new car"

Very impressed with the salesman, Joe Q. He was extremely helpful and above board with all we did. There were no high pressure sales tactics.

Joe Q

jeep grand cherokee
4/26/2015

"very good,excellent"

frank torres of atlantic auto group was superb,excellent,and helpful,i just bought my jeep grand cherokee from atlantic auto group,frank torres assisted me and he was superb and excellent,

frank torres

joes33
4/25/2015

"Good experience overall"

Frank Torres was my salesman, he was very friendly and a great help. Frank worked very hard to ensure I was satisfied with my purchase. I would highly recommend him to anybody when looking for a new vehicle at Atlantic.

Frank Torres

Walt McCollum
4/23/2015

"Most pleasant experience auto shopping."

Our sales person, Frank Torres, was well versed in the Jeep product line. All of our questions were answered honestly. The man braved trip after trip, bringing around new models for my wife and me to look at during a rain storm. As a bonus, we felt proud to be buying from a wounded Marine veteran. Our experience with Roman, the manager that day, was as nice an experience. He offered us a very real trade value and an excellent sale price of our new Jeep. Expecting the worst at the end of negotiations with the interest rate we were floored when we received an excellent and most thankful low rate. No surprises!

Frank Torres, Roman