Atlantic Auto Group

6820 Tilton Road,
Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey 08234
Atlantic Auto Group Info
About Atlantic Auto Group

Atlantic Auto Group offers many automotive products and services to our Atlantic City area customers. From quality new Volkswagen, Jeep, and Chrysler vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a luxury car, convertible, or sports car in Greater Atlantic City - South Jersey will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of new Volkswagen, Chrysler, Jeep, and Audi cars, including the Passat, Wrangler Unlimited, Grand Cherokee, Cherokee Jetta, Beetle, 300 and 200, making us a good choice as your greater Atlantic City Volkswagen, Jeep, and Chrysler car dealer. Our services include trusted Volkswagen, Chrysler, and Jeep car repair, original Volkswagen, Chrysler, and Jeep parts, auto body repair, and financing to help our greater Vineland, Pleasantville and Philadelphia area customers purchase the car of their dreams. Call Atlantic Auto Group or come visit us in person from Philadelphia, South Jersey, Vineland and Pleasantville. We're conveniently located at 6820 Tilton Road and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs.

About Atlantic Auto Group

rosa78
2/05/2016

"great customer service!"

Its been a couple weeks that i got a new car from Atlantic Auto Group. I was greeted by all who were there and my sales person was Tonya. She guided me ,took her time with me and made sure i got a car that was perfect for my kids. I would recommend this dealership anytime and also Tonya , and i just want to really thank you guys for all that you did for me and my family!!!!!!!

jcurciojr
2/04/2016

"Responsive but NOT pushy!!"

I can't stand car dealers, but the people I dealt with at Atlantic were super nice. They were responsive when I wanted info, but they didn't hound me. Excellent!

Marcia Bishop

mcaravano
1/18/2016

"Excellent customer service"

We had an enjoyable experience buying our vehicle from Atlantic auto group. This was the second vehicle we purchased from them. Tonya Mears helped us through the process, and made it very easy and enjoyable. Would recommend to anyone and will be a returning customer the next time we need a vehicle.

PenelopeChi
10/12/2015

"Pressured me into expensive lease and never heard from after"

My dealer Stephen Steigerwalt pressured me into a Jeep Wrangler when I was interested in a Jeep Compass (Cheaper model). after negotiating, he assured my fiance and I that the final price included taxes, tags and registration. we sat at the signing table for hours and suddenly he brought up an extra $800 fee for the registration. We mentioned that we thought that was included and he used a sneaky way of wording how this was not a charge on their behalf, but the state. The signing process took incredibly long. After we left with the car I contacted Stephen to ask a few simple Jeep questions and he was always MIA. He also did not return my leased Acura that I was trading in for the Jeep for over a month to the Acura dealership. I found out when Acura called me wondering where the car was. I would never ever get another car from this dealership, infact I go out of my way to tell anyone who cares how terrible the service has been since I have leased the expensive wrangler.

Marina19
10/01/2015

"Repeat Jeep Wrangler customer"

There are many Jeep dealers in the Philly area that are much closer to my home, but I will continue to make the trip to Atlantic. Great customer service by the sales team. Not pushy like other dealers.

Marcia

2015Jeep
9/16/2015

"2015 Jeep Renegade"

Excellent service! Nick went above and beyond making sure I was happy with the Jeep I purchased including bring it in from another dealership. Everyone was very pleasant which made the experience even better.

XchrisX89
9/07/2015

"amazing customer service and extremely helpful"

I was very surprised at how pleasant and efficient my visit to the Atlantic auto group was. From the moment I walked in the door, I received a friendly greeting and treated with respect durring my whole auto shopping experience. I arrived a hour before closing and didn't feel like I was being rushed at any point. Tonya was extremely helpful and was quick to present me with a perfect vehicle to fit my needs.

Sean59
9/02/2015

"Car buying experience."

Nick in sales is a star! Spent just about the entire afternoon with him test driving and found the perfect vehicle to meet my needs and budget. Never had a better car buying experience. Highly recommend.

zenkid13
8/31/2015

"Totally AWESOME"

We walked in to look @ a Jeep Renegade..Nick made us feel right @ home...We knew that when we met Sales Manager John a sale would be made...Professional..Worked with us...very pleased with entire process...Highly recommended....They sold these to local girls a NEW JEEP...PLEASE STOP BY

John Dicerbo

Ecipresso
8/21/2015

"Great service "

Tonya mears was wonderful. Very helpful, easy to talk to. Negotiated very well.met my needs..helped me more than I could ask for thanks.

Reviews of Tonya Mears