Atlantic Chevrolet Cadillac

Good

Atlantic Chevrolet Cadillac

Atlantic Chevrolet Cadillac Info
About Atlantic Chevrolet Cadillac

Atlantic Chevrolet Cadillac is an excellent source for new and used cars, trucks and SUVs at a West Babylon Chevrolet, Long Island Cadillac or Long Island Chevrolet dealer. Located in Bay Shore and serving Bay Shore, New York and Hempstead Chevrolet Cadillac guests at our location on Sunrise Highway, we are a full service dealer that offers sales, financing, service and parts. Browse our inventory online and you’ll find the latest models with over 30 mpg like the Aveo, and the all-new Malibu. We also have a great selection of the Impala, Equinox and Silverado truck, and you'll find a great selection of used Chevrolets and Cadillacs on Long Island. If you are looking for that quality used Chevrolet near Long Island, we have the vehicle for you! Get a quick quote here or contact us with any questions you have! Atlantic Chevrolet Cadillac is your destination in Hempstead, West Babylon, Long Island and Bay Shore for the car, truck or SUV that you're looking for. We have financing available for different needs, whatever your credit situation may be. In addition, our service and parts department are ready to help you with anything from factory scheduled maintenance to finding the perfect parts or accessories at a Hempstead, New York Chevrolet Cadillac dealer. View our hours and directions here, come test drive a vehicle today and see why we’re perfect if you’re looking for a Bay Shore Cadillac Chevrolet dealer serving Hempstead and Long Island. Our professionally trained associates will be happy to help you select the right car, truck or SUV for your needs. 1356 Sunrise Hwy in Bay Shore, NY.

About Atlantic Chevrolet Cadillac

Sunday 10:30 AM - 6:00 PM

VirginiaP
12/01/2014

"New Chevy Lease"

Walked into the dealership with an ad from Newsday never expecting to actually walk out with the deal satisfied completely. We have gone into many dealerships with an advertised deal only to be disappointed after talking with a sales rep. Not the case here. No pressure from our sales rep, Dina, straight forward, no gimmicks, no up-sale. We got exactly what we wanted at the advertised price. Thank you for a pressure free experience. Love my new Equinox.

Dina Luisi

December 02, 2014

Virginia, this 5-star review has truly made our day! We are glad to know that we were able to satisfy your visit with your new Equinox. Please let us know if you have any further automotive needs. Happy driving! Sincerely, Lisa Bautista, CSI Coordinator, lbautista@atlanticautogroup.net

johnw.fryback
11/18/2014

"Used Cadillac Purchzse"

Paul did a great job assisting with the purchase of my Cadillac Escalade. I recommend Paul and Atlantic Chevrolet Cadillac for your next automobile purchase.

Paul Coppola

November 19, 2014

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback, John! It is great to hear we were able to give you such a positive car-buying experience. Paul exemplifies our commitment to customer service and I am glad he was able to help you. We appreciate the recommendation and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future. Also, don’t forget to check out our Facebook page and Twitter feed for exclusive deals and updates from the dealership. Sincerely, Lisa Bautista, CSI Coordinator, lbautista@atlanticautogroup.net

Vin38
11/03/2014

"Perfect, No pressure, Very honest, Amazing staff!!!!!!"

I was having a very bad month. My bills were falling behind because my son got sick, my credit isn't really good at all, and my car was reposed . I went to Atlantic Chevy and told them honestly how bad im doing and I really need a car. They were very very sincere and honest from the beginning to the end. They not only got me an excellent car but they were able to help me get the car same day and a great payment! I got turned down and talked down to by several dealerships after they saw my credit. Atlantic Chevy saw it as an opportunity to help someone and they did by getting me the nicest car I ever had with low miles and all the bells and whistles for a payment less then my other car which was basic. They didn't give up and I would recommend them to not only every friend family and coworker but anyone who would like to be treated as a human and who can feel the great sense of honesty and integrity that is very rare in buying a car. I will always buy all my vehicles from atlantic chevy and when my son needs a car, this is the only place he will go! GREAT JOB :) Thanks!!!

Matt Weiss, Tim, Keith, Ray

November 04, 2014

Thank you for the glowing review and exceptional star rating! It is truly gratifying to hear that you had such a great experience here at Atlantic Chevrolet Cadillac. Offering our guests a quality car-shopping experience is one of our top priorities, and we do everything we can to support our customers in helping them find the perfect vehicle. I’m glad to hear that our team was able to assist you with your car purchase. We know that when we work together as a team we achieve more and it is wonderful that your visit reflects this. We appreciate your great recommendation and we look forward o working with you again. Also, remember to LIKE us on Facebook and FOLLOW us on Twitter for special updates and offers. Sincerely, Lisa Bautista, CSI Coordinator, lbautista@atlanticautogroup.net

Bella6686
10/31/2014

"Never again "

My traverse broke down on Thursday Oct 23rd and was towed to another dealership before it was towed to Chevy on Saturday, Oct 30, sometime late afternoon.It is now Thursday, October 30 and my truck has yet to be seen by a mechanic even for just a diagnosis. I understand that my truck was a tow-in and the service writers already have cars that need to be looked at. I get that. Never said I didn't. The service writer took a very long time to call with Updates. NEVER SAID HE DIDNT CALL..The whole reason I didn't go rent a car myself was because I'd have to pay for that and if my truck ended up being covered by warranty then I would get a car for no charge. It's now Thursday and I called twice, I then asked to speak to someone in charge who could give me an update. I think a girl named Michelle? I'm assuming she is in charge. Although she was somewhat helpful she made it a point in her conversation to tell me that Roberto has been keeping in contact with my boyfriend and he's not ignoring us. Never once did I tell her he was ignoring us, I simply said it takes him a while to get back to us after we've called three or four times. It's the day before Halloween and I'm literally writing this review as my day is going on... I called Chevy around 1 o'clock it's now two and all of a sudden my truck is going into the shop now ...and the warranty covered the parts and my car was done on Halloween... Might I also mentioned that when my truck first broke down Chevy on 112 wouldn't take it and they told me over the phone that the parts weren't covered under warranty even though they were. So, I am thankful that Atlantic Chevrolet took my car in and covered the parts I'm just not happy with my experience in general..especially with Michelle. So, I just got done from picking up my truck and everything seems okay at the moment but Michelle definitely likes to make her customers feel that they're wrong especially when reviewing Atlantic Chevrolet so be careful when you review them because she'll be right there asking you why...next time I'd rather take my truck somewhere else and pay for whatever is wrong instead of bringing it here and having it fixed for free under warranty.

Michelle and Roberto

November 03, 2014

I apologize for any inconvenience that may have caused you to wait a little bit longer while your car was being taken care of. We try to make sure to satisfy every customer and take their time very seriously and we really do appreciate your understanding. We would like to reassure you that our team has been working diligently to get the construction completed as soon as possible and resolve this matter. If you have any questions or would care to discuss this further please do not hesitate to contact me at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, Lisa Bautista, CSI Coordinator, lbautista@atlanticautogroup.net

noeightpen
10/24/2014

"Ask for Paul Coppola"

Paul Coppola sold us a Traverse and made it easy. Hes exactly what you want from someone you're buying a car from. He was committed both before and after the sale to making sure we got what we wanted with as little headache as possible. Good car, and the price was right. Keith Mauer was also helpful when Paul was out.

Paul Coppola

October 27, 2014

Welcome to the Atlantic Chevrolet Cadillac family, and thank you for making our day with this 5-star review. I am pleased to read that Paul and Keith treated very well and found them to be helpful in finding the exact you've been looking for - that's just how we like it! Enjoy your new purchase, and thanks for being a great customer! Let us know if there is any way we can be of service to you. Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Twitter pages for monthly news, deals and specials. Sincerely, Lisa Bautista, CSI Coordinator, lbautista@atlanticautogroup.net

k2k2
9/24/2014

"WORST SERVICE CENTER. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE!"

Staff in the service center treat me worse than the feces of a diseased animal. Staff in the service center never return phone calls. I have dropped off my car for service, twice, at this service center; I called to find out the status of my car, but never received a call back. Collectively I have called them 9 times, and not a single call was returned. Every time I walk into the service center I am never greeted. Staff notice customers walking into the service center but never greet the customers; they chit chat among themselves. I wish I never bought my car from this dealership. I wish there was a way to report this dealership - especially the service center - to the better business bureau or a similar type of company.

Roberto in the service department

tomjryan
8/08/2014

"No email response"

I sent an email through Atlantic Chevrolet/Cadillac's used car inventory search. I received an automated response in 3 minutes then a "boiler plate" email from the business development manager,"Majid Rasool about 5 minutes later. When I responded to Majid's email with the description and stock number of a vehicle I am interested in, I received no response. I sent a 2nd email about 1 hour later and again, no response. After 4 more hours went by, I sent my final email to Majid thanking him for showing me the level of customer I would receive had I actually went forward with a purchase from them. They must do so much business that they do not need new customers. Go to a dealer that actually values potential customers...

Majid Rasool

MikeN67
8/02/2014

"Friendly, Professional Sales"

It was a pleasure trading in and purchasing a preowned car, from the moment we walked in the door until we drove away. Patrick and Keith were professional, friendly and helpful. We will definitely be back for future purchases and service!

Patrick

August 04, 2014

Mike, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! I am very pleased to hear that Patrick and Keith’s consistent professionalism and great customer service has earned your repeat business. I hope you are continuing to enjoy your purchase from Atlantic Chevrolet Cadillac. We can’t wait to see you for your next servicing appointment; be sure to check out our latest deals on Facebook and Twitter before you come in. Best, Lisa Bautista CSI Coordinator lbautista@atlanticautogroup.net

antny4u2
7/24/2014

"We will never call you back or fix any problems"

I purchased a car from this dealer and was happy with the truck I got. I noticed the radio did not work and the truck only had one key. I told the sales men right away. He told the manager Keith about it and I was told not a problem. A month and change go by and still no radio after numerous calls. I finally got the radio and key after I told them they had till a certain day and then I would have my lawyer involved. Now I notice that my paper work shows a charge or 2,500 for a warranty that I was told was being thrown in. I also have the factory warranty for 3 years. The warranty they sold me will expire before the factory warranty. I called and spoke to Keith and Tim and even went to the top and spoke with Ron. Ron said no problem and said it will be done. Well it is two months and still no money. I have called and called and get the run around. I finally get Ray the finance guy who did the deal and he gets on cursing and I said look did you return my money and he says sure and hangs up. Well I wait for a week and a half still nothing so I call Ron the guy on top and was told he will call me back still no call back.. I will now pursue a different path to get my money back. When you buy from this group look everything over and check the car out really good. Stay away from this place.

antny4u2 responded to this review

July 24, 2014

Well as of 7/24/2014 i got a call back from Ronnie Detomasso about the return of the 2,500 for the warranty and he said it is done and the money is going out and should be in within a month. Thank you Ronnie for your promt responce to this issue.

grimjet
7/22/2014

"Friendly Sales Experience"

Went to purchase a pre-owned Buick Enclave. Paul was a very helpful and honest salesman. I like the fact that he took us on an extended test drive to show cast all the Enclaves positive performance aspects. I came in with trade in, cash and financing already in place, so price negotiating was relatively painless.

Paul Seader

July 23, 2014

Thank you for leaving us this great review. We are very happy to hear that Paul could be so helpful during your purchase. We make it a goal of ours to show you all the options and features of the vehicle so that you are completely comfortable with your purchase. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care. Best, Lisa Bautista CSI Coordinator lbautista@atlanticautogroup.net

Reviews of Keith Mauer