Atlantic Chevrolet Cadillac

Sales Person

April 02, 2017

"Unprofessional "

- Notverysatisfied

Offered me way too little for my car, then told me it needed all new tires when i literally just bought new tires a month ago. Whoever evaluates the cars doesnt know what theyre doing, also price of car I was looking at was over $7,000 over msrp.. how can that be, i was lured in here on ads stating dont pay msrp!! Guess what u wont youll pay more! I may look young but im not stupid

March 02, 2017

"Awful, awful, awful!"

- aunt dawnie

While the salesman seemed friendly, the rest of the dealership management was absolutely awful. After being pressured by the manager to 'buy the car today because the price will increase tomorrow,' I was forced to wait 3 hours before I could actually drive home in the new vehicle. I felt like a hostage because I had stupidly canceled the insurance on my old car and transferred it to the new one so I could not leave. Each time I inquired as to how much longer I would have to wait, I was told by the manager that it would be 'about 10 more minutes. The car is just up the road in another lot.' I must point out that this was a Sunday and the dealership was packed with car-buyers. As I said, I finally was able to leave after 3 hours. Ironically, when I returned to the dealership on Monday to hand in the 2nd set of keys for my old car, the showroom was practically empty (only one other customer) What was the rush to take delivery the day before? I have previously leased 4 other GM vehicles with no problem. This was absolutely the WORST leasing experience that I have ever had. I will NEVER return to Atlantic Chevrolet to lease another car.

March 02, 2017

"Stay Far away"

- Peter Lemmo

I went there to purchase a truck they had online. I filled out Click and drive and had an appointment for 10am to trade my truck in and pickup the new one. I get to the dealer and they dont have the truck there its in their storage lot. We work out the details get the contract done give them a deposit and leave at 2:30 to bring my son to swim lessons and will be back at 6pm to pick up the truck. we go back and they tell me they cant deliver the truck for 7 more days. So when I question why they had me there all morning then had me come back to tell me this. they said they didn't know there was something with they couldn't sell the truck at the price we agreed on until a certain day. It makes no sense to me but apparently this is common practice for this dealership and I was told by numerous other people that Atlantic is known for doing this and have been sued a few times for false advertisement. I guess they didn't learn. Mind you this would be my second truck from them and my wife was also going to lease a SUV from them. Thank god we didn't buy anything from them. Anyone else shouldn't buy from them either!!!

New 2015 Chevrolet Silverado, $42753