Atlantic Chevrolet Cadillac

Good

Atlantic Chevrolet Cadillac

Atlantic Chevrolet Cadillac Info
About Atlantic Chevrolet Cadillac

Atlantic Chevrolet Cadillac is an excellent source for new and used cars, trucks and SUVs at a West Babylon Chevrolet, Long Island Cadillac or Long Island Chevrolet dealer. Located in Bay Shore and serving Bay Shore, New York and Hempstead Chevrolet Cadillac guests at our location on Sunrise Highway, we are a full service dealer that offers sales, financing, service and parts. Browse our inventory online and you’ll find the latest models with over 30 mpg like the Aveo, and the all-new Malibu. We also have a great selection of the Impala, Equinox and Silverado truck, and you'll find a great selection of used Chevrolets and Cadillacs on Long Island. If you are looking for that quality used Chevrolet near Long Island, we have the vehicle for you! Get a quick quote here or contact us with any questions you have! Atlantic Chevrolet Cadillac is your destination in Hempstead, West Babylon, Long Island and Bay Shore for the car, truck or SUV that you're looking for. We have financing available for different needs, whatever your credit situation may be. In addition, our service and parts department are ready to help you with anything from factory scheduled maintenance to finding the perfect parts or accessories at a Hempstead, New York Chevrolet Cadillac dealer. View our hours and directions here, come test drive a vehicle today and see why we’re perfect if you’re looking for a Bay Shore Cadillac Chevrolet dealer serving Hempstead and Long Island. Our professionally trained associates will be happy to help you select the right car, truck or SUV for your needs. 1356 Sunrise Hwy in Bay Shore, NY.

About Atlantic Chevrolet Cadillac

Sunday 10:30 AM - 6:00 PM

"Ask for Paul Coppola"

Paul Coppola sold us a Traverse and made it easy. Hes exactly what you want from someone you're buying a car from. He was committed both before and after the sale to making sure we got what we wanted with as little headache as possible. Good car, and the price was right. Keith Mauer was also helpful when Paul was out.

Paul Coppola

October 27, 2014

Welcome to the Atlantic Chevrolet Cadillac family, and thank you for making our day with this 5-star review. I am pleased to read that Paul and Keith treated very well and found them to be helpful in finding the exact you've been looking for - that's just how we like it! Enjoy your new purchase, and thanks for being a great customer! Let us know if there is any way we can be of service to you. Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Twitter pages for monthly news, deals and specials. Sincerely, Lisa Bautista, CSI Coordinator, lbautista@atlanticautogroup.net

"WORST SERVICE CENTER. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE!"

Staff in the service center treat me worse than the feces of a diseased animal. Staff in the service center never return phone calls. I have dropped off my car for service, twice, at this service center; I called to find out the status of my car, but never received a call back. Collectively I have called them 9 times, and not a single call was returned. Every time I walk into the service center I am never greeted. Staff notice customers walking into the service center but never greet the customers; they chit chat among themselves. I wish I never bought my car from this dealership. I wish there was a way to report this dealership - especially the service center - to the better business bureau or a similar type of company.

Roberto in the service department

"No email response"

I sent an email through Atlantic Chevrolet/Cadillac's used car inventory search. I received an automated response in 3 minutes then a "boiler plate" email from the business development manager,"Majid Rasool about 5 minutes later. When I responded to Majid's email with the description and stock number of a vehicle I am interested in, I received no response. I sent a 2nd email about 1 hour later and again, no response. After 4 more hours went by, I sent my final email to Majid thanking him for showing me the level of customer I would receive had I actually went forward with a purchase from them. They must do so much business that they do not need new customers. Go to a dealer that actually values potential customers...

Majid Rasool

"Friendly, Professional Sales"

It was a pleasure trading in and purchasing a preowned car, from the moment we walked in the door until we drove away. Patrick and Keith were professional, friendly and helpful. We will definitely be back for future purchases and service!

August 04, 2014

Mike, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! I am very pleased to hear that Patrick and Keith’s consistent professionalism and great customer service has earned your repeat business. I hope you are continuing to enjoy your purchase from Atlantic Chevrolet Cadillac. We can’t wait to see you for your next servicing appointment; be sure to check out our latest deals on Facebook and Twitter before you come in. Best, Lisa Bautista CSI Coordinator lbautista@atlanticautogroup.net

"We will never call you back or fix any problems"

I purchased a car from this dealer and was happy with the truck I got. I noticed the radio did not work and the truck only had one key. I told the sales men right away. He told the manager Keith about it and I was told not a problem. A month and change go by and still no radio after numerous calls. I finally got the radio and key after I told them they had till a certain day and then I would have my lawyer involved. Now I notice that my paper work shows a charge or 2,500 for a warranty that I was told was being thrown in. I also have the factory warranty for 3 years. The warranty they sold me will expire before the factory warranty. I called and spoke to Keith and Tim and even went to the top and spoke with Ron. Ron said no problem and said it will be done. Well it is two months and still no money. I have called and called and get the run around. I finally get Ray the finance guy who did the deal and he gets on cursing and I said look did you return my money and he says sure and hangs up. Well I wait for a week and a half still nothing so I call Ron the guy on top and was told he will call me back still no call back.. I will now pursue a different path to get my money back. When you buy from this group look everything over and check the car out really good. Stay away from this place.

antny4u2 responded to this review

July 24, 2014

Well as of 7/24/2014 i got a call back from Ronnie Detomasso about the return of the 2,500 for the warranty and he said it is done and the money is going out and should be in within a month. Thank you Ronnie for your promt responce to this issue.

"Friendly Sales Experience"

Went to purchase a pre-owned Buick Enclave. Paul was a very helpful and honest salesman. I like the fact that he took us on an extended test drive to show cast all the Enclaves positive performance aspects. I came in with trade in, cash and financing already in place, so price negotiating was relatively painless.

Paul Seader

July 23, 2014

Thank you for leaving us this great review. We are very happy to hear that Paul could be so helpful during your purchase. We make it a goal of ours to show you all the options and features of the vehicle so that you are completely comfortable with your purchase. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care. Best, Lisa Bautista CSI Coordinator lbautista@atlanticautogroup.net

"If it's a warranty issue, don't bother...they don't care."

Twice now I've been to this absolute disaster of a service center. Silly me allowed myself to get up-sold into services which ran into nearly a thousand dollars. Problem was, the services I brought the car in for got neglected. Had an issue with a tire warning, dropped it off and told them to take their time with the car, because my schedule does not permit me to be out and around often. They had the car 8 days, and when I went to pick the car up it had a flat tire. The servicemen ran around trying to find a 'tech' to fix the situation, but it was 5:30pm so no luck for me. I was told that I could come back first thing the next day. Meanwhile, they have techs that can't figure out what a flat tire is. Makes me wonder if they even looked at the tires themselves, or just the computer. Did ZERO to alleviate their staff's laziness. Just a come back and we'll REALLY do it this time.... what a joke. Hopefully a couple more people named murphy sign on to round out their score here.

service

June 09, 2014

Customer satisfaction is one of our most important priorities and I am discouraged to learn you left our dealership unsatisfied. Apparently we have fallen short of those goals on your most recent visit. Please accept our sincerest apologies! If there is anything that our staff or I can do for you, please do not hesitate to reach out. Sincerely, Lisa Bautista CSI Coordinator lbautista@atlanticautogroup.net

"Horrible Customer Service"

Had a service here got a loaner car and two men showed up to my house claiming we stole the loaner because THEY misplaced the paperwork. Then received a call they would be able to get me out of my lease 2 yrs early if I showed up in the next hour which I did to a "manager" and sales rep who had better things to do and insulted myself and my husband by saying "I'm done with you!" Rude and unprofessional to say the least and were marking the car up by $10k. I would not even send my enemy to these crooks.

Paul W

June 09, 2014

Jay, I am very sorry to hear of your recent discontent with our dealership. It is always our goal to achieve 100% customer satisfaction and it comes with great disappointment when we fall short with our guests. I assure you that poor customer service is not how we intend to conduct business which is why I would like to get in touch with you. If you would be open to contacting me at your earliest convenience, I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to further discuss your situation and the chance to make things right. Sincerely, Lisa Bautista CSI Coordinator lbautista@atlanticautogroup.net

"Good Salesman"

We went to Atlantic Chevrolet because we were interested to hear what they could offer us in exchange for our leased Silverado. We ended up walking out with a new Equinox. That is because our salesman, Micah, showed us what a great car we could get at a great price. Micah was extremely polite, helpful and attentive to our needs.

May 22, 2014

Thank you for your great review, Murphy! We're glad that we were able to help you out and make it possible for you to have a new Equinox. We'll be sure to pass your thanks on to Micah. We look forward to working with you in the future. Best, Lisa Bautista CSI Coordinator lbautista@atlanticautogroup.net

"buyer"

Did a great job helping us get the vehicle with the features that where most important to us. listen carefully to my demands on pricing and I left with the car and satisfied that I got the best deal I could get. I would highly recommend this dealer and sales man.

May 20, 2014

Murphy, thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again. Sincerely, Lisa Bautista, CSI Coordinator, lbautista@atlanticautogroup.net

Reviews of Keith Mauer