Atlantic Chevrolet Cadillac

Sales Person

February 15, 2017

"2015 Suburban LS Sale"

- 1127steve

After searching the Atlantic internet site for a pre-owned SUV I stopped in to the store and was greeted by Paul Cappola. My decision to buy a 2015 Suburban was made after Tim offered me exceptional dollar on my trade. Paul was patient and professional while even offering me a slice of pizza while I waited. The financing dept was also very efficient and made the process of buying my vehicle very pleasant. The timing was right on all fronts as the team at Atlantic showed me a positive experience and one I will revisit again. Thank you Atlantic Auto in Bay Shore.

February 07, 2017

"Great sales experience!"

- Maz

We called Atlantic regarding a vehicle we saw on their website. Our salesman, Paul Cappola, was efficient and personable making our decision to buy the vehicle an easy one. The prep and paperwork went very smoothly. Paul went over all the features in and out of the vehicle, including the operation if features that I was not familiar with.

February 05, 2017

"Salesman, Paul Coppola, was very knowledgeable and helpful"

- goodcar1955

Paul had our car out and ready to go for a test drive. Once we decided to buy it he was instrumental in getting some other issues taken care of. While Paul was great, I do have a complaint about how long it took to get through the paper work. I believe it took 3-4 hours to drive away. We even had left the car with you for a few days so that we would not have to wait around.

New 2015 Chevrolet Silverado, $42753