Atlantic Honda

1391 Sunrise Hwy,
Bayshore, New York 11706
Atlantic Honda Info
About Atlantic Honda

Atlantic Honda is a company about pride, passion, achievement, respect, responsibility, family, discipline and courage. Atlantic Honda believe that its strength, continued success and future growth depend on building trusting relationships with its employees, NY Honda customers and industry partners.Atlantic Honda is conveniently located in Bay Shore, New York. We welcome all questions and concerns. Call us at (888) 235-6071

About Atlantic Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Janet
3/29/2015

"Changed our Dealer to Atlantic"

We traded in our 2012 Honda Pilot for a 2015 Pilot Touring Model and are thrilled all ways around... Our salesman Jose was professional, accommodating and a pleasure to deal with. My husband is an Old World kind of guy who wants the bottom line with no punches pulled and that is exactly what we got ... Honesty and caring... could not ask for more. We were super impressed by the down to earth and genuineness of the Sales Manager Rich as well.. We were already very happy with the service dept as we had used them on the 2012 to have lighted running boards installed along with a few other accessories so will be taking our new Pilot there as well. I will gladly direct my friends and neighbors to Atlantic Honda.

nievesm

"Over and above "

This is the second time I had bought a car from Jesus Ramirez. He goes over and beyond for his customers. I recently moved to upstate NY about 2 hours from Atlantic Honda, but that didn't stop me from purchasing my new Odyssey from Jesus. He is straight forward and always looks out for my best interest. No matter where I live, I will aways buy a car from Jesus and Atlantic Honda.

cpinzone
3/28/2015

"Great experience purchasing a 2015 Touring Edition CR-V"

Salesman: Allan Lepler Sent out request for best price to 20 different Honda dealers. Atlantic Honda was in the top 2. They were the most professional to deal with. They provided PRODUCTIVE email communications with me and were eager to work on price of new vehicle and trade-in.

kawan
3/28/2015

"Terrell Carpenter " THE EPITOME OF CUSTOMER SERVICE""

From the time that my family and I arrived at the dealership we received a level of comfort that was totally outstanding. Everyone that worked there greeted us and went above and beyond to make sure that we were going to be assisted by whom I deem as one of the best guys on that business team, Terrell Carpenter. Professional, Honest, Caring and understanding. I really felt like I was at a family reunion with him being a relative giving me the Hook Up. This Guy is The Floyd Mayweather of Customer Service. I let him know what I was looking to purchase and he made it happen. He never lost sight or focus on us and He never lost his patience. Anyway we crossed the finish line and we left as winners. I would have him on my team anytime because he proved to be a winner with or without an opponent!!!!!! I also want to salute Rich Lobraico, Anthony Cucinella and Matt Byrne because these guys shared a lot of info with me in between time. Great Job Guys!!!!! I will recommend this dealership respectfully. Thanks again Terrell. YOU ARE THE GREATEST!!!!!!

Lorraine

""Best Salesman Ever""

Joey Naim best salesman ever,Very professional great customer service I ever had.He takes his time with you.This is my Second Honda Accord I purchase from him. He is really a great salesman and person.If any one go to Atlantic Honda to buy a car please see him you will be very pleased and happy.

March 28, 2015

Thank you for your feedback and your loyalty to Joey Naim and Atlantic Honda. Joey has been with us for a while and I'm sure you know why. He always goes above and beyond and take the time with each customer. Congratulations, we look forward to working with you in the future.

Amalone1488

"Excellent"

James and Rick were both great! They were very helpful and patient with my dad and I. The service was excellent and everyone was extremely hospitable. They were kind and more than willing to work with us. I would highly recommend this dealership.

March 28, 2015

We appreciate your feedback. We pride ourselves on our customer service so we're glad you had a great experience with everyone here. Rick Alessi and James Wells always go above and beyond. Congratulations and best of luck!

Nicksabino
3/27/2015

"Happiest I've ever been in a car dealership"

I was only in the dealership for about 90 minutes. Yves was the man. The whole process ran smoothly because he was on his game. Kenny Schuster was very responsive and both of these guys were complete gentlemen. I 100% recommend this dealership, in fact I just recommended it to the guy I work with.

Kenny Schuster

March 28, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. Yves and Kenny always do a great job and we're always working to better our process and make buying a car as easy and convenient as possible so we appreciate that feedback. We certainly rely on customers like you to help spread the word so we appreciate any referrals! Congratulations and best of luck.

samonajones219
3/27/2015

"Relax and get a new car, you deserve it!!"

I feel extremely blessed leaving Honda Dealer with my 2013 Honda Accord. Jesus made everything easy, comfortable and worth while. I appreciate the outstanding quality of work and the TEAMWORK. Thank You Anthony for the exicting tour of my features, I appreciate it! Thank you David for the great referral, Jesus was more than what i needed, he Works and doesn't get tired, every customer deserves a Rep like Jesus R. See you all in the future!!!!

March 28, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! We rely on customers like you to help spread the word about our dealership. We definitely have a great team here and we're glad you had such a positive experience. If we can be of any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us.

raymond
3/26/2015

"'The Best dealer ever""

my husband and i have a great time with Larry Ellis, great experience very nice patient, didn't rush you into buying anything gives us the best advise take us step buy step through everything ...i love the way he deal with is customer..... Larry i must say thank u for everything.keep up the good work!

March 28, 2015

We appreciate your feedback. Larry Ellis goes above and beyond for every customer, he always aims to please so we're glad you had a great experience. We look forward to working with you again.

sandycabs
3/25/2015

"This is the second car in a year's time "

My husband and I have had 2 great experiences with Larry Ellis. He is so helpful and accommodating and very patient. Great guy!! thanks Larry, for the second time!

March 28, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. Larry Ellis has been with us for a while and it's no surprise why. He does a great job and customers love him! We're glad you had a great experience with us and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Reviews of Anthony Cucinella