Atlantic Honda

Makes: Honda|Service Center

Atlantic Honda

Atlantic Honda Info
About Atlantic Honda

Atlantic Honda is a company about pride, passion, achievement, respect, responsibility, family, discipline and courage. Atlantic Honda believe that its strength, continued success and future growth depend on building trusting relationships with its employees, NY Honda customers and industry partners.Atlantic Honda is conveniently located in Bay Shore, New York. We welcome all questions and concerns. Call us at (888) 235-6071

About Atlantic Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM

judith.nagliericruz
12/09/2014

"Awesome Experience!"

No one finds leasing or buying a vehicle a truly pleasant experience, but Anthony Cucinella comes as close as you can get. He is respectful and extremely knowledgeable. He got us through the whole procedure as quickly and easily as possible. This is my third lease from Atlantic Honda. That alone tells you they're doing something right!!

December 15, 2014

We appreciate your feedback and we're glad Anthony was able to make the whole process a pleasant experience. Congratulations on your third lease! We look forward to working with you in the future.

congo_usmc
12/04/2014

"Lease to finance"

My wife and I were looking to switch our civic from a lease to finance. Tony got us a great deal and the whole process was very smooth and easy. This is my 3rd time dealing with this dealership and they will certainly be getting more of my business in the future.

December 06, 2014

We appreciate your feedback and your loyalty to our dealership! Anthony always does a great job. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Tracey111566
12/02/2014

"I love my new Honda CRV ! "

My experience at Atlantic was wonderful. My salesman James Wells was terrific. He was very honest and respectful. I l would recommend Atlantic Honda to my friends and family. THANK YOU JAMES ! I love my new Honda CRV Also wanted to say thank you to the manager David Moore who was very kind and helped me finalize my deal. This team is very customer service minded and treated me with respect , honesty and in a professional manner. - Tracey S West Babylon ,NY

December 06, 2014

We're so happy you had a wonderful experience with James and Dave Moore. We always strive for 100% Customer Satisfaction. Congratulations and best of luck with your new Honda CR-V!

Julie H
12/02/2014

"Awesome Service!"

I had a really enjoyable experience at Atlantic Honda mainly due to my dealer- Anthony Cucinella. From the second I met him he was helpful, informative, funny and patient. I'm the type of person who likes to take their time, shop around and ask a lot of questions...while this can be frustrating for most, Tony was more than happy to sit with me and listen to everything I had to say. I never felt rushed but rather that he genuinely cared. He offered his opinion when I asked for it and guided me in the right direction for me. He was very knowledgeable about the cars that I was interested in and he took me to test drive each of them. Tony will do whatever it takes to make you happy. If you're looking to get a car...Tony is your man! I definitely recommend him and will be going to him again in the future.

December 06, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. Anthony always does a great job and he is certainly an asset to our team. We're glad you had a great experience with him and please don't hesitate to contact us in the future.

dorota szczech
11/29/2014

"Always great deals at Atlantic Honda"

We have bought three cars with Atlantic Honda so far and there is a good reason why we always go back to that specific location. We have been in other dealerships in the area, but in Atlantic Honda we were always treated with courtesy, respect and could count on getting the best deal possible. Our needs and expectations were met, the dealers were approachable, polite and looking to accomodate us. We never left the dealership to look for cars anywhere else because they will always match the other dealership offers and will bend over backwards to make sure that their customers are happy. We bought our third car yesterday and are very happy. Very important: we did not waste much time on unecessary haggling over prices, our dealer made sure he understood what we were looking for and found us a perfect deal. Everything was done quickly, proficiently, no time wasted. We know that if we ever need another car we will go to Atlantic Honda.

November 30, 2014

Thank you for your feedback and your loyalty to Atlantic Honda! We certainly rely on customers like you to help us grow as a dealership. James always does a great job so we're not surprised you had a great experience with him! Good luck with your third Honda :)

nalij
11/28/2014

"Decently Quick, Minimum BS Experience....A Good Dealership"

2013 Ridgeline...I knew what I wanted and didn't want to haggle nor wait around for hours. Lorenzo showed me the car I came for, but, I was ultimately interested in a different Ridgeline they had in. We quickly agreed on terms, ran financing (although I had secured elsewhere) and I left to return the following day. Honda financing turned out to be better than what I had received from LightStream by .15%. The paperwork was prepared and I signed two contracts since my bank did not have my deposit ready yet. I left the with the right then. Returned the following day, gave my check and we ripped up the second contract. Accommodating, friendly and quick for a car purchase, Would definitely recommend and do business with Atlantic again.

December 06, 2014

Thanks for your feedback! We're glad everything worked out and that we were able to help you find the right Ridgeline for you. Lorenzo certainly does a great job and always aims for 100% Customer Satisfaction. Best of luck and we look forward to working with you in the future!

November 30, 2014

Thanks for the feedback! Lorenzo is definitely one of the best and we're pleased to hear that you had a great experience with him. We always aim for complete customer satisfaction. Congratulations and best of luck with your Honda Ridgeline!

Diana Serpas
11/24/2014

"extremely grateful"

Anthony was amazing i came into the dealer unhappy but after dealing with him i left with the biggest smile on my face and so satisfied about everything and because of him im proud to be the owner of my new honda and i thank Anthony so much for all he did for me!

November 25, 2014

We appreciate the feedback. We're glad Anthony was able to help you get the Honda you wanted. Congratulations and best of luck!

Melva Guantic
11/17/2014

"They knew exactly what I need!!! :)"

I just bought an Element 2003 three months ago. And I had a problem with the started. The manager of the dealer Mr. Amaya was so nice and helpful. They fix my car in one day. I'm so happy with my truck :) they are so nice and I will recommend this dealer to all my friends from now on.

Romeo Mejia

November 21, 2014

Thanks for the feedback! We certainly pride ourselves on our customer satisfaction so we're glad everything worked out. Best of luck and if we can be of any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to call!

zeidleb
11/17/2014

"Comfortable experience"

We had just came form a pushy dealership so it was nice to be asked what we needed. James asked us what we were looking for, answered our questions and helped us get a car within our budget.

November 21, 2014

We're glad James was able to assist you without being pushy! He always aims for 100% Customer Satisfaction. Congratulations and best of luck!

catpumpkinpie
11/15/2014

"dedication to customer"

I recently purchased a 2008 GMC Acadia from this dealer unfortunately it broke down. At that point I called larry who assured me not to worry. Larry directed me to speak with Richie, who also assured me not to worry. Rich went out of his way to make sure my vehicle got back to alantic honda and made all necessary repairs to my vehicle!!! Also making sure while my truck was being fixed i still had means of transportation with one of their loaner vehicles. So long story short I needed help and Richie and larry were right there for me!!! Thanks guys you are greatly appreciated! !

November 21, 2014

We definitely stand behind the preowned vehicles that we sell! We're glad Richie and Larry were able to help you and if you need any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to call!

Reviews of Anthony Cucinella