Atlantic Honda

Joey Naim

December 07, 2016

"Eventful day "

- Gabbiejayy97

When I came into the dealership it was to get my car fixed because it was making noises when I was turning and it was gonna cost me 1500. So I figured why not use that 1,500 towards a newer car and that's what I did. Anthony helped me find a car that was perfect for me and got my payments down to where I wanted them.

December 05, 2016

"Jesus is the man "

- ZMAN

Dealing with Jesus is such a delight he is pleasant funny he works with you and he is straight forward no BS. I've been been going back to him for years now. The dealership overall makes you feel comfortable.

December 03, 2016

"Fantastic experience "

- Diana

I worked with Ali. He was so patient with me. And explained all the features of my new Honda CRV He was so knowledgeable and put me at ease. I will send all my friends and family to Altantic Honda and have them ask for Ali Thanks again

2016 Honda Accord