Read Reviews Atlantic Honda

Ali NsourSales Representative1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Atlantic Honda

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Atlantic Honda has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Atlantic Honda

Atlantic Honda is a company about pride, passion, achievement, respect, responsibility, family, discipline and courage. Atlantic Honda believe that its strength, continued success and future growth depend on building trusting relationships with its employees, NY Honda customers and industry partners.Atlantic Honda is conveniently located in Bay Shore, New York. We welcome all questions and concerns. Call us at (888) 235-6071

Our Location

traycee77
7/12/2014 10:13:59 PM

Allan LeplerAllan Lepler

My Review Of Atlantic Honda:

Every interaction I had at Atlantic Honda was professional and courteous. They were attentive and worked hard to get us the car we wanted at a fair price and interest rate. Allan was very knowledgeable and accommodating. I will be recommending this dealership to others.

"Excellent buying experience."

hondacarbuyer71
7/10/2014 6:58:52 PM

Maya EvansMaya Evans
Yves OlivierYves Olivier
Briana RayBriana Ray

My Review Of Atlantic Honda:

After a bad experience with another dealership (old school sales people) and trying a car buying service with poor results, I tried looking online for a dealer that would at least help me with buying a vehicle at a reasonable price. I looked at the Atlantic Honda web site and was greeted on line by Maya Evans their internet person. She made some suggestions and offered to set up an appointment to see what Atlantic Honda could offer. My wife and I took her up on her offer and as soon as we entered their well appointed show room, we were greeted by a friendly representative who quickly summoned Maya. After introductions, she introduced us to their sales person Yves Oliver. Yves asked us a wealth of questions about our needs and wants. He showed us all the vehicles that met our requirements and helped us select the one that would suit our needs and was in the price range we could afford. No hard sell and no pushing the vehicles THEY wanted, but what WE required. The price offered was below the competition. Brianna Ray, the sales manager came out and spent time with us explaining the pricing and possible financial arrangements and alleviating any fears we had about the purchase. I must say the whole experience was excellent from beginning to end. My wife and I are now proud owners of a Honda CR-V.

Added: 7/11/2014 8:53:53 AM

Thank you for taking the time to post this wonderful review, we certainly appreciate your feedback! We always aim for complete customer satisfaction so we're extremely happy that your experience with each employee at Atlantic Honda was pleasant. Congratulations and best of luck with your new Honda!

"5 Star Experience"

julia.santini
7/9/2014 4:14:06 PM

Lorenzo Pugliese

4.4

My Review Of Atlantic Honda:

When first walking in to a big dealership, it can be a bit intimidating for a first time car buyer. When I walked into Atlantic Honda, I was met at the door by Lorenzo Pugliese who welcomed me with a big smile. He took time to get to know me, and listened to what I was looking for in a car. He directed me to the Honda CR-V and explained how he felt the car would fit my needs as a student who travels 500+ miles to and from college on wintery roads. Overall, Lorenzo was extremely personable and real. He was not overly pushy as most car salesmen are, and he made me feel at ease as I was going through the purchasing process. I never once felt pressured into purchasing this car, and I feel that this quality of Lorenzo sets him apart from other salesmen. This Honda location was very clean and well-kept. Everyone had a smile on their face and it seemed as though everyone enjoyed being there. I would highly recommend anyone who was thinking of purchasing/leasing a Honda to go to Atlantic Honda and I would 100% direct them to Lorenzo Pugliese.

Twitter
"Outstanding Customer Service and Great Experience"

wanda.negronalmonte
7/7/2014 11:21:52 AM

My Review Of Atlantic Honda:

My experience with Honda Atlantic in Bay Shore was outstanding. This was my first time I leased a new Honda Civic 2014 it was amazing. My sale representative was Mr. Rey Rodriquez he was very professional in helping me though the most important decision in helping me in choosing the right car that would meet my needs and wants, thank you Rey for being a outstanding sale representative I will definitely refer other to Honda Atlantic in Bay Shore with my vote of confidence to meet with Rey on their purchase or lease of their new car.

Sincerely,
M.A

Added: 7/8/2014 1:58:09 PM

Thank you Merilin, for your positive feedback, we certainly rely on customers like you to help grow as a dealership. We're so glad that your experience with Rey was outstanding. Best of luck with your new Honda Civic and please don't hesitate to contact us in the future.

"Excellent Costumer Service"

hcheese
7/7/2014 6:48:57 AM

Anthony CucinellaAnthony Cucinella

My Review Of Atlantic Honda:

Salespeople, certainly Car salesmen have a bad wrap of roping people into buying cars out of there price range. Anthony was honest and efficient when he sold me the car, letting me know which model would be best for the driver and comparing two cars that I was trying to decide upon. Customer service was incredible, Anthony was amiable and funny and quickly built an air of trust between us. I highly recommend him to anyone who steps foot in Atlantic Honda. He made the whole buying-a-car process run smoother.

Added: 7/8/2014 1:55:48 PM

Thank you for posting this review, we really appreciate your feedback! Anthony always does a great job so we're glad your experience with him was positive. Congratulations on your new vehicle and please don't hesitate to contact us for any future sales or service needs, we look forward to working with you again!

"Great Experience"

Pjailin
7/2/2014 12:19:59 PM

Anthony CucinellaAnthony Cucinella
Rich LobraicoRich Lobraico

My Review Of Atlantic Honda:

VERY HELFUL CREW!!! WERE ALL WILLING TO GO THE EXTRA MILE FOR ME!! I PURCHASED A HONDA PILOT, WILL DEFINITELY RECOMMEND. LOOKING FORWARD TO MANY OTHER PURCHASES.

THANKS GUYS!!

Added: 7/3/2014 4:05:59 PM

Thank you for your kind feedback! We really appreciate customers like you that take the time to review us. We're so glad your experience with Atlantic Honda was favorable. Best of luck with your Pilot!

"Easy and very fair"

jairo.madrid.5
7/2/2014 12:15:04 AM

Sarah BrelsfordSarah Brelsford
Jerod GatlingJerod Gatling

My Review Of Atlantic Honda:

I came down from pa with my fiancé, we are both really young and have no credit so my finances father who has bad credit co signed and got approved for a 2014 I couldn't believe it. We bought a Honda civic sedan and it is amazing. Everyone there except for the ones that may curse a little to much and play too much was amazing, they really work with you. I had Jerod and he was so calm and nice he helped with everything, he even checks in every now and then with us. He's amazing and really try's. I will stay buying cars from them. Thanks guys!

Added: 7/3/2014 4:09:44 PM

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback! We're so happy that you were able to leave in a brand new 2014 Honda Civic! Congratulations and best of luck. If we can be of any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to call or email!
*Thank you for the feedback about those other employees as well, we cannot better the dealership without the negative feedback as well...

"Highly recommended Dealership"

dnise28
6/30/2014 5:25:50 PM

Rick AlessiRick Alessi
Jose RodriguezJose Rodriguez

My Review Of Atlantic Honda:

This is our second time purchasing a car from Atlantic Honda and both times we purchased a car from Jose Rodriguez. His customer services is impeccable. Any time I would call him with any questions he would get back to me in a timely manner. He is friendly, knowledgeable and helps make your car buying experience feel comfortable and stress free. The GM Rick Alessi checked in on us and made us feel at home as well. I would highly recommend this salesman and dealership to anyone.

Added: 7/3/2014 4:11:14 PM

Thank you for posting this positive review, we're so glad your experience with both Jose and Rick was pleasant! Best of luck with your Honda and don't hesitate to call Jose for any future sales or service needs. We look forward to working with you again!

"would recommend"

tinacre6604
6/30/2014 2:06:22 PM

Fredis  EscobarFredis Escobar
Rich LobraicoRich Lobraico

My Review Of Atlantic Honda:

I had a great experience at Atlantic Honda. Richie was amazing. The Service department is top notched!!! Buying a used car can be intimidating but when it is certified and you work with a great staff, all minor issues are dealt with promptly and to our satisfaction. I really recommend them.

Added: 7/3/2014 4:19:44 PM

We're so glad that your experience with us at Atlantic Honda was positive! We strive for complete customer satisfaction so we certainly appreciate the feedback. If we can be of any assistance in the future, do not hesitate to call or email!

Twitter
"ATLANTIC HONDA GREAT SERVICE AND PRICES."

luduran
6/29/2014 9:43:45 PM

My Review Of Atlantic Honda:

since 2006 I'have been a client of atlantic honda . I purchased 5 pre own cars already , nissan sentra2004, mazda5 2006, honda civic2008
and recently 2 honda crv 2011. I'am very happy with the services and the personal are very profesional . definitely I recommend ATLANTIC HONDA. I had a great experience with them . The sales person , REY RODRIGUEZ He's very helpful and profesional.

Added: 7/3/2014 4:22:17 PM

Wow, we are so happy that you have remained a loyal customer of Atlantic Honda since 2006. We certainly rely on customers like you to help us grow as a dealership. Congratulations on your newest CR-Vs! We look forward to working with you in the future.

Reviews 11-20 >>