Atlantic Honda

1391 Sunrise Hwy,
Bayshore, New York 11706
Atlantic Honda Info
About Atlantic Honda

Atlantic Honda is a company about pride, passion, achievement, respect, responsibility, family, discipline and courage. Atlantic Honda believe that its strength, continued success and future growth depend on building trusting relationships with its employees, NY Honda customers and industry partners.Atlantic Honda is conveniently located in Bay Shore, New York. We welcome all questions and concerns. Call us at (888) 235-6071

About Atlantic Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Antg5623
4/28/2015

"yves Oliver made my buying experience pleasant"

Yves made my buying experience as pleasant as I was sitting at my own dinner table. He gave me such a sweatheart deal that I couldn't pass up. This was my second car from Atlantic honda and from Yves. The deal just kept getting better and better. I recommend everyone who is in the market for a car, go see him. I plan on continuing to purchase my cars from Atlantic honda and Yves, there is no other place to go.

Pam123
4/28/2015

"""Integrity"""

I would like to thank Jesus Ramirez for his professionalism, integrity and compassion. I've bought several cars from Jesus and had wonderful experiences with all of them. This time I needed help with a refinance and he took the time to assist me. This time it wasn't a buy but because of his help and time he took out of his busy day to help me I will definitely see him when it's time to trade in!!! :)

Emills

"""Excellent Experience"""

I would like to thank you Larry and Matt, from start to finish my experience was great and I would highly recommend you guys. Thank you again for finding me the perfect car.

Kisha726
4/27/2015

"Expectations above and beyond"

Had the pleasure of coming by Atlantic Honda to trade in my previous vehicle for a new 2015 Honda Accord. Anthony Cucinella went above and beyond to meet my needs and I couldn't be happier with the service. He was very patient and taught me many things about the car, if you're looking to buy a new car I highly recommend seeing Anthony and Randy. Have told most of my family and friends about my new "baby" and everything that went on with the purchase, will definitely recommend whoever I know that's in the market for a new car. Thanks to all at Atlantic Honda for such a beautiful experience.

Ania

"great service"

I had a very good experience at Atlantic Honda. Anthony was very helpful and knowledgeable. Despite my ever changing demands, he was able to get me a great deal on the CR-V. I would recommend Anthony and the dealership to my friends and family.

April 27, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad you had a great experience with Anthony and we certainly rely on customers like you to help spread the word. If you have any questions in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us.

eric

"great customer service"

salesman Juan Nunez was friendly and patient.... we felt very comfortable and never pressured. the inclusion of new tires, brakes, fluids, etc. at no additional charge was a pleasant surprise. would highly recommend this dealership.

April 27, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad you appreciate that our vehicles come with new tires, brakes and fluids, we stand behind our Certified Preowned Vehicles. Juan Nunez is a great salesperson and we're happy to hear that you had a great experience with him. We look forward to working with you in the future!

D.nunez
4/24/2015

"Most helpful dealership "

Anthony S. Cucinella is the best and most helpful sales consultant in the dealer ship. Ive been to 4 dealerships this week and i was most satisfied with ATLANTIC HONDA and SALES CONSULANT Anthony C. Thank you for your help!

April 27, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. Anthony is definitely one of the best, he always goes above and beyond to ensure complete satisfaction. Congratulations and best of luck!

Ismaelmrtnz

"Excellent representative"

Jesus is a excellent representative took very good care of me and and also try to find you the best deal possible i am very satisfied with his work and also his helped

April 27, 2015

We appreciate your feedback. Jesus always aims for 100% Customer Satisfaction so it's no surprise that you had an excellent experience with him. If we can be of any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us.

hondagirl
4/23/2015

""THE BEST AT ATLANTIC HONDA""

Jesus Ramirez is simply "THE BEST" I have leased 3 cars from him and given 2 recommendations, who has also leased. Professional, caring, trustworthy and responsible makes the best salesman and Jesus possesses all these qualities. This is a 6 year relationship and I will continue to come back!!!!!! Star employee forever in my book!!!!

April 27, 2015

Thank you for your feedback and your loyalty to Jesus and Atlantic Honda. We agree, he is the best! We realize that building relationships with our customers is so important and we're glad that you can always come back to Jesus. Congratulations on your newest Honda, we look forward to working with you again!

sudeepthi
4/22/2015

"awesome friendly experience "

It was an awesome expexperience at the dealership david was so patient through the process we had several questions since buying a car in NY for the first time

David moore jr

April 27, 2015

Thank you for your feedback.David knows that customer service is the most important part of the job and we're glad you had an awesome experience with him. We're always here to help so if you have any questions in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Reviews of Jesus Ramirez