Atlantic Honda

Diego Espinal

August 25, 2016

"Pleasant"

- Izzy41

No pressure sales is what we experienced at Atlantic Honda when dealing with Chip Reese. Everything was explained in detailed regarding the purchase of used Accord. No problem taking my husband and I out for 3 test drives before our purchase. Chip went above and beyond in helping us surprise our daughter with her" new" used car. I'm looking forward to working with Chip in future when I'm in the market for a "new" used car.

August 25, 2016

"went to purchase the 2 cars we were previously leasing"

- santa hardy

It took longer than usual to process because the bank incorrectly voided one of the applications buy the staff bent over backwards to accomodate us and make us as comfortable as possible. By the time I left I felt like they were family. Great experience which is why we keep going back. The atmosphere is NOT high pressure, the sales men and managers are great.

August 24, 2016

"Amazing 1st Car Buying Experience!!"

- KJensen6

Joey did an amazing job from the moment I walked through the door of Atlantic Honda until I drove away with my new Honda Civic! He made me feel comfortable and not rushed or forced to buy something. He answered any questions I had and was very thorough as he explained everything to me! It was a great 1st car buying experience! :)

2016 Honda Accord