Atlantic Honda

1391 Sunrise Hwy,
Bayshore, New York 11706
Atlantic Honda Info
About Atlantic Honda

Atlantic Honda is a company about pride, passion, achievement, respect, responsibility, family, discipline and courage. Atlantic Honda believe that its strength, continued success and future growth depend on building trusting relationships with its employees, NY Honda customers and industry partners.Atlantic Honda is conveniently located in Bay Shore, New York. We welcome all questions and concerns. Call us at (888) 235-6071

About Atlantic Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

jerry
3/06/2015

"BEST DEALERSHIP FOR YOUR MONEY IN LONG ISLAND"

This is my second car from this dealer (a 2009 Honda fit and now a 2015 Honda fit).The fact that the dealership is 45 minutes from my house it shows how satisfied I am with that dealership. With three dealerships in my area I decide to go there because the service is above and beyond. Three days ago i went there just to get prices and check what my options are. ANTHONY CUCINELLA he had the kindness and the patients to explain to me anything I need. He show me the car take me for a test drive and even offer me coffee and cookies. He didn't give me any pressure to buy the car that day .I told him I need to thing about it Tree days later when I call him it was his day off but he came in any way just for me. THAT IS PERSONAL SERVICE TO ME!!!!!! ANTHONY give me the best price the best service and the best coffee lol JERRY PARIAROS PLAINVIEW NY

Dstickland
3/05/2015

"Like FAMILY!!!!"

This is my second time purchasing a car from Atlantic Honda Car Dealership and my second time working with Terrell Carpenter and both experiences were pleasant. Terrell was committed to making sure I purchased the vehicle that best suited my wants and needs. My first time purchasing a vehicle I was nervous and did not know what to expect. Terrell made my experience there very welcoming and less tense and treated me and my family just like family. So I knew that when I needed another car, that atlantic Honda is where I would be going and Terrell is who I called and choose to work with without a doubt. And as soon as I returned, Terrell was as welcoming as he was the first time. He is very flexible and dedicated to making sure his customers are happy by going above and beyond and I really appreciate him. I highly recommend Terrell from Atlantic Honda, he possesses the true definition of customer service and I appreciate all he and the Atlantic Honda dealership has done for me.

vivalaglam
3/05/2015

"GREAT EXPERIENCE !!!"

I had such an amazing experience at the dealer and the sales man that help me out had such a positive vibe which it made it easier for me to pick and feel great about it thank you so much .

Marluin Reyes

Diva75
3/04/2015

"Friendly "

If all car salesman were as easy and down to earth as Jesus was, people wouldn't hate car shopping. I never had such an easy experience as I did. Jesus listened to what I wanted didn't try to talk me into something I didn't want or couldn't afford. Everyone at Atlantic honda was very kind and helpful i will be back to buy my next car

yankeegirl918
3/04/2015

"Great expericence "

I had such an easy amazing experience buying a pre-owned hinda accord, Jesus went above and beyond to make sure the deal worked for me and I drove off the lot that day with new accord. I would highly recomeened seeing Jesus at Atlantic Honda it was the nest car buying exoerience i ever had

jmodea21
3/03/2015

"Its good to know!!!!!!!"

I wrote a review that was not submitted back in august when I bought my 2008 Honda Civic. It was not received. Theirs more to the story so let me complete. I had been searching for two years to buy to a car. I had so many passed stories with prior vehicles, I could write a book on....... Should I go used? Should I go new? I could of went many options. I choose this one! I went pre-owned. I finally had met a friend and ask for a recommendation for a car person. My friend drove me straight to Honda dealership in Bayshore, NY praising a man named Larry Ellis. He looked me straight in the eye and said I am going to find you a car. He was persistent but with courteous and pleasant manner. I was in and out of car lot for two years...... even Honda in Bay shore several times and then finally after six months I found myself drawn once again to a Honda Civic at Bayshore Honda. I was not a easy customer to deal with as I have no patience to buy a car but Larry Ellis saw my good and understood my issues. I wanted a car, I just didn't want to wait for the whole process of buying one to be long. I told this to Larry and he still said we will find you a car and make this happen. Larry persistence, experience, customer service excellence along with his goodness as a human being made me want to buy this car and his service. I felt right at home. Their were no demands, no pressures. I am a proud owner of a 2008 Honda Civic and treat it well because I enjoying riding my vehicle around town. I know my purchase was a good one..... why because I had to bring this car back with problems from the ice storm here in NY and I was given complete service by Nick Squeo in the service department. Why because I had problems with the battery not even six month into owning the vehicle and Larry Ellis as well as Mangers and customer service Jamie Delamos, made sure I felt confident again walking out their door that my first decision was the right decision. Actually I had the worst day ever. I feel really good knowing my vehicle is back to the standards I uphold on myself as I take care of people, places and things on an every day basis. I would an have recommended Honda of Bay shore for just these reasons I have stated. That's the kind of service I have given myself to others and I expect in return. This is the place to buy a car. I hope they continue this for a long lasting relationship with the many towns that surround them. Thank you Again!

March 03, 2015

Thank YOU for taking the time to write this amazing review. What can we say? Everybody at Atlantic Honda works together as a team so it's no wonder you had a great experience overall. Larry Ellis is an excellent salesperson and will always go above and beyond to make sure his customers are happy. Nick Squeo and Jaime Delamos are two of the best Service Advisors so if you ever have another issue, don't hesitate to contact them. Continue to enjoy your 2008 Honda Civic, we look forward to working with you in the future!

K_Sciascia
3/02/2015

"Great Expierence"

I have gotten 3 cars from Atlantic Honda and have had an amazing expierence each time I was there. The general manager Ricky and sales employee John Marshall went above and beyond to help get everythint I needed. Will definetly return when my lease is up!

March 03, 2015

3 cars! We appreciate your loyalty to the brand and to Atlantic Honda. We definitely rely on customers like you to help spread the word and we look forward to working with you again when your lease is up!

avarano
3/02/2015

"a good dealership"

larry ellis was very nice person to deal with very professional, would recommend to people I know he was a lot of help finding a car I wanted within the price range I was looking for

March 03, 2015

Thanks for your feedback! We certainly appreciate any referrals you send our way, Larry is always here to help!

Mahi
3/01/2015

"amazing and experience dealers "

I was looking for a 2015 Honda Accord sport and thanks to my friends suggestion I went to Atlantic Honda last week and from the first handshake of MR. Ramirez I knew this was the place to buy my car. He is very patient and very informative. Answered all the questions I had and gave me tips too. Got my car for a unbeatable price and I am very very happy with it. Highly recommend this dealership.

March 03, 2015

Excellent choice, we love the 2015 Honda Accord Sport too! Jesus is one of the best so it's no surprise that you had an excellent experience with him. Congratulations and best of luck with your new Honda!

Juan
2/27/2015

"Excellent "

My wife and went to few dealerships before going to Atlantic Honda, but no one wanted to help us because of our credit. We were referred to AdderRodriguez, the minute we walked in the door we were met by a team of professionals, they made us feel very comfortable and very secure. I highly recommend this dealership and adder Rodriguez to anyone interested in purchasing a new vehicle.

Arod

February 28, 2015

We're so glad Adderl Rodriguez was able to help you, especially after your experiences at other dealerships. Congratulations and best of luck with your new car!

Reviews of Anthony Cucinella