Atlantic Honda

1391 Sunrise Hwy,
Bayshore, New York 11706
Atlantic Honda Info
About Atlantic Honda

Atlantic Honda is a company about pride, passion, achievement, respect, responsibility, family, discipline and courage. Atlantic Honda believe that its strength, continued success and future growth depend on building trusting relationships with its employees, NY Honda customers and industry partners.Atlantic Honda is conveniently located in Bay Shore, New York. We welcome all questions and concerns. Call us at (888) 235-6071

About Atlantic Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Maryl
9/02/2015

"Very helpful salesman"

Worked with phillip Ward, he was knowlegable, friendly, and helpful. He is the reason my experience was a positive one. Also spoke to Belinda before going to dealership, she was helpful.

Phillip Ward was great!

Spuccio4
9/02/2015

"Pilot"

Get a good salesman like Arod and great experience. Finance people and manager are great too. Only negative it's that w had a new distortion originally and he was terrible. But he's no longer there. So they made up for bad experience with a better price.

Tobias
9/01/2015

"Great experience !!!! "

First let me start by saying I haven't experienced this level of professionalism in today's business enviroment like I did when making a purchase of anything of significant value !!! When I first went to the dealership my guard was all the way up because of my past experiences of purchases of vehicles , only this time the experience was absolutely great !! I was greeted by a gentleman , Tony Cicinella who's down to earth demeanor was refreshing to say the least , his knowledge of his cars and willingness to HELP , was the difference why I bought here instead of somewhere else !! He always kept coming up with different options for me that would meet my needs , never wavering in his quest to make a satisfied customer !!! I bought a certified PREOWNED THAT WAS LIKE BRAND NEW , no really LIKE BRAND NEW , here they put new tires & brakes and new fluids and filters like Tony had explained so that my experience would address my needs today as well as going into the future I wouldn't have to be concerned with taking care of the car just as if I bought a new one !!! First I thought let me see , anywhere I went nobody told me that in any dealership , and believe me I am a tough customer , but when he showed me that all of them were like that , I told my wife jackpot we are buying here !!! Thanks to Tony and preowned manager Matt Byrne together they made a customer for life !!!!! Once again I just want to say thank you to the Atlantic honda team !!! A CUSTOMER FOR LIFE !!!!

Red
9/01/2015

"Excellent service, fair pricing "

Dave Jr. was very knowledgeable and quickly put together a great deal on the Accord my wife wanted. Delivery went very smoothly. Price was better than any other Honda dealership on Long Island. Dave Shapiro also clearly outlined our options in a friendly manner.

Roxanna was the first point of contact and give me a great price.

Vanessa_21
8/31/2015

"Memorable & Smooth Experience"

I went to Atlantic Honda determined to leave with a car. Maya recommended this dealership to me, not just because she is an employee, but she represented the company so well. When I got to the dealer, Maya suggested I work with Jesus, whom was great. He had such great energy and enthusiasm. He let me test drive the car and tried to move the process as quickly as possible. He answered all of my questions, even down to the pricing. I wanted to go over the numbers with him and break everything down and he was just great. He was patient and had an answer to every question. He helped as much as possible. Once papers were signed, Maya surprised us with congratulations balloons which was so beautiful. It's the small things and details that they really touched on and I truly appreciate my experience here. Maya and Jesus are both amazing people. I absolutely love my car. I drove out the dealership in style!

MCGeronimo1001

"Great experience!"

I was very happy about not having to run back and forth that all was done at one time. Although it took awhile, I'm glad we were able to take the vehicle home the same day. I was also happy about the financing. Yves worked with us to get the best coverage for what we able to afford.

Rcornwell324

"Awesome"

Tony was awesome and i love my new car. hotdogs and popcorn available helpful and kind staff especially as i was pushing my mom in her wheelchair. now my one stop shop for service too.

dream
8/31/2015

"Anthony Cucinella was great to deal with."

Anthony was patient, taking the time to explain everything to me. He was very helpful. He was an honest sales person. He was quite knowledgeable about all the different cars. We leased our last car from Anthony too. Both times, it was a pleasure.

Brian 2016 Pilot
8/31/2015

"They were very knowledgable and helpful."

It was a very please buying experience. We had the car two days with just over 100 miles on it and a rock hit our window and chipped it. Dave Jr. said to bring it in and they will do their best to repair it free of charge.

Dave Moore Sr.

Theresa Greco
8/31/2015

"Phillip Ward Best Salesguy EVER"

I was privileged to have Phillip Ward as my sales guy for the day. He was patient, knowledgeable, honest and hospitable during my 6 hour stay. My sale became complicated because of my old lease and he diligently kept going back to the manger to make this sale happen at my least expense. As a matter of fact the whole team went above and beyond to get me into my new Honda Accord Coupe. We have purchased three Honda’s over the last year and have been to three dealers and yours by far is the best!!! The best was saved for last because I will only buy from your dealership. Phil thanks for being so patient you are absolutely a plus to an already competent team. Contentedly Theresa Greco

Phillip Ward and his managers