Atlantic Honda

Makes: Honda|Service Center

Atlantic Honda
Atlantic Honda Info
About Atlantic Honda

Atlantic Honda is a company about pride, passion, achievement, respect, responsibility, family, discipline and courage. Atlantic Honda believe that its strength, continued success and future growth depend on building trusting relationships with its employees, NY Honda customers and industry partners.Atlantic Honda is conveniently located in Bay Shore, New York. We welcome all questions and concerns. Call us at (888) 235-6071

About Atlantic Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM

"Wonderful! "

My husband and I were looking for a great family vehicle at an affordable price. We're so happy we chose the CRV from Atlantic Honda. We received great service and would highly recommend this dealership!

"Thank You Atlantic Honda :)"

I would just like to take a moment and thank John Marshall for probably the best experience I had with leasing a car. This is the first time I was looking into a honda and I am so happy I came to this dealership. The back and fourth was a little much for me, but other then that I couldn't be more happy! I would absolutely recommend John, he was very easy going and such a pleasure to work with. He helped me get the best possible deal and made it happen. Even after I signed the papers for my new car he took the time to help me set up my bluetooth and re- went over everything that the car has to offer. i would definitely recommend go to this dealership they will really work with you and get you into what you want! :)

"Awesome!"

Atlantic Honda is great! Amazing people, amazing service, and amazing cars! Rob Kiernan and Fred McDaniels were super friendly and accommodating. Would definitely recommend them :)

October 10, 2014

We're glad you had an AMAZING experience at Atlantic Honda! Rob Kiernan and Fred McDaniels always go above and beyond so they certainly appreciate the feedback. Thanks again and best of luck with your new Honda!

"Great Cutomer Service! Ask for Juan Nunez!"

I'll be honest the last thing I expected to do when I walked in was buy a car. But when I talked to Juan, I knew I was making the right decision. I must have walked in there with about a thousand questions, some of them were pretty stupid, and he was so patient and he made sure I knew everything about the car I was looking at. I was half expecting to get rushed into signing something, but he was never pushy and made sure that I was comfortable with the car I was looking at. I have never gotten such great service at a car dealership.He also helped me figure out which financing options were best for me! I would definitely recommend this dealership and Juan if you want to make a wise decision when it comes to cars. I am so excited to get my car and I'm glad that Juan was there to help me make the right choice. Call me a VERY happy customer, thanks Juan!

October 10, 2014

Thank you for posting your feedback! We're pleased to hear that you had a great experience with Juan. He always takes the time to make sure each customer feels comfortable and leaves happy. Congratulations and best of luck with your new vehicle!

""Very:))) Happy and Great experience""

This is the first time I bought Honda and it was a great experience-I'm very happy and Big Thank You for the best sales man Anthony Cucinella:)). I would definitely recommend my sales man Anthony Cucinella to a friends so they could have the same experience as me! Thank you so much!!!! Magdalena Clementz

October 10, 2014

Thanks for the feedback! We're glad your experience with Anthony was positive, he always goes above and beyond for his customers. Congratulations and best of luck with your Honda!

"simplified the whole process"

We have dealt with Gerard before to lease a car. I explained what I was looking for this time and he kept the search to my wish list. He didn't just try to make a sale. He focused on what I asked for. It turned out to be a win win. I got the car I wanted and he got the sale. What's better than that? There was no hard sales pressure. He was courteous,friendly and knowledgeable. We were also assisted by Jon Garcia ,who was more than helpful.

October 10, 2014

We are very pleased that your experience with Jerod was positive. He's definitely one of the best and always aims for complete customer satisfaction. Congratulations and best of luck with your new Honda!

"Great experience! Team work.."

My fiancé and I had nothing but a great experience at Atlantic Honda. When we came in we were specifically looking for a used manual Honda civic. We saw one we were interested in online but by the time we got there later that night it had already been sold, which is understandable. Anthony Cucinella assured us that he would find something we loved, and sure enough he did what he had to do along with the general manger Richie LoBraico. These two went above and beyond for us to help make sure we got exactly what we wanted within the price we wanted to spend. The two worked together and located another manual civic for us that night which we came back the next night to see and we ended up loving even more than the first car we looked at. These two helped us out so much and made our experience at Atlantic Honda an unforgettable one. The night we had to come in to pick the car up Ray Rodriguez helped us out and made the process a smooth enjoyable one as well, answering all and any questions we had and reassuring us with all the information we needed. We are so happy that we decided to buy a car from Atlantic Honda, and we were fortunate enough to have had a great experience because of the way the manger Richie LoBraico and his experienced staff Anthony Cucinella, and Ray Rodriguez helped out new customers like ourselves. Thanks again for everything, we love our new car!!

September 19, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review, we appreciate your feedback. Anthony, Richie and Rey always aim for complete customer satisfaction so we're pleased to hear that you had a great experience with all three of them. Congratulations on your Civic!

"Who's better then Anthony! "

Best dealer I know :) thank you so much for my car. You really helped me a lot with getting this car. Your truly a great car dealer. Thank you again. Love my car!!!

September 19, 2014

Thank you, we appreciate your positive feedback. We're glad we were able to help and that you had a great experience with us. Congratulations and please don't hesitate to contact us in the future!

"More than satisfied :)"

I found myself at Atlantic Honda after a more than disappointing experience at Nardy Honda. And I couldn't have made a better decision. Anthony C. helped me with everything from feeling comfortable to ensuring everything was tended to with efficiency. He is very personable and made me feel at ease right away. I would recommend everyone to not only Atlantic Honda, but also to Anthony C.

September 19, 2014

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad Anthony made the car buying process easier for you, he always does a great job. Congratulations and best of luck! If we can be of any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to call or email.

"It was a pleasure!!"

After visiting 3 different mfg dealers looking for a vehicle, It was a pleasure to Walk into Atlantic Honda and be greeted by Marlvin Reyes. Mr.Reyes was friendly and knowledgeable about the car we were looking at. He always had a smile on his face and was willing to work with us no matter how look it took. In the end, He went above and beyond to get us the price we were looking to pay.

Marlvin Reyes

September 19, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to post a review, we appreciate your feedback. Marluin certainly is an asset to our team and we're glad you had a great experience with him. Best of luck with your new Honda. We look forward to working with you again!

Anthony Cucinella