Atlantic Honda

Atlantic Honda

Call
Atlantic Honda Info
About Atlantic Honda

Atlantic Honda is a company about pride, passion, achievement, respect, responsibility, family, discipline and courage. Atlantic Honda believe that its strength, continued success and future growth depend on building trusting relationships with its employees, NY Honda customers and industry partners.Atlantic Honda is conveniently located in Bay Shore, New York. We welcome all questions and concerns. Call us at (888) 235-6071

About Atlantic Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Scentkid
1/31/2015

"Great Experience"

I was contacted by Jesus to come down and get a quote for my trade in. I called Jesus and asked for a used vehicle that I really wanted, the next day he found one. I gave him my bottom line price and he and Clyde worked heavily to negotiate a price I could live with. The dealership was very professional and I did not feel pressured or pushed into any decisions. Even the manager came and assisted in closing this deal for me. I would recommend Atlantic Honda to family and friends. I will definitely do business with them again.

Clyde

cattard86
1/31/2015

"Great Buying Experience"

Provided great customer service, answered all of our questions (very informative) and made the buying experience go smoothly. I would recommend Jesus and Rich for your car buying needs.

Jachef456
1/29/2015

"A Great buying Experience"

I had a great buying experience at Atlantic Honda. I was looking for a difficult situation with a used car that I was looking to trade that I was in a bad situation with . I went to another dealership and they were unable to help me once I went to Atlantic the salesman said he wouldn't give up until he made it happen for me. After a few visits Andes phone calls he was right he found something and made it work. And I couldn't be happier with the car he found. It had everything we wanted and drives great Everything he said he would do he did and went above and Beyond

Ms. Ortiz
1/25/2015

"Excellent deal!"

This is my second purchase at Atlantic Honda. I was helped by Mr. Rodriguez, a very knowledgeable Sales Rep; he answered all my questions and offered me a great deal. If I have to buy a third car, I'd definitely go again. Thank you! :)

January 27, 2015

We appreciate your loyalty and your feedback, we depend on customers like you to help spread the word about Atlantic Honda. Rey Rodriguez is always here to help so please don't hesitate to contact us in the future!

yah29

"Amazing Experience "

I was sure if I was going to get into a car the same day because I wasn't too sure what my credit looked like. I was referred to Rey Rodriguez from a friend because she also had a great experience at the dealership. But I walked in without a car and came out with a Honda Accord white sport which I'm in love with. Thanks to Rey everything got done the same day and I drove my car home the same day. As long as I opt for a Honda I will keep returning back to buy a car from Rey at Atlantic Honda. And I will refer anyone I know to buy there car there also you guys are amazing.

January 27, 2015

Thanks for the positive feedback, we're happy to hear you had a great experience with Rey. We certainly appreciate any referrals you send our way and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Nelly
1/24/2015

"Service at its best!!!!!"

I went to Atlantic Honda to shop for a CR-V in the morning and it was parked on my driveway by the afternoon. I met very honest and friendly people there. Joey helped me select the right CR-V, got me the best deal for my money, and patiently showed me and set the controls on the car for me. Sam helped me make the correct decisions on the coverage and got me a great financial package. Thanks guys! I truly appreciate the great service.

Sam

January 27, 2015

We appreciate your business as well as this wonderful review! Joey and Sam always aim for 100% Customer Satisfaction so we're glad your experience with them was positive. The Honda CR-V is a great choice, congratulations and best of luck!

Wendy
1/24/2015

"I had an amazing experience "

I just brough a accord from this dealership , at first I didn't know where to go and when to a previous Dealer and I endep up in Atlantic honda , which was the best thing , great customer survice , he explain every detail of that car , and now I'm loving my baby . Thank Rey !

January 24, 2015

We're so glad Rey was able to help you find the perfect Honda Accord! He's always here to help so please don't hesitate to contact us in the future. Congratulations and best of luck!

Lorena13ny
1/24/2015

"Great service!!!Ask for Juan Nunez!! "

Buying a car hasn't always been a good experience for me in the past. But I was truly happy with my purchase at Atlantic Honda. I absolutely love my new CRV!!! Juan Nunez made me feel comfortable and answered all my questions. He was extremely patient and efficient. Overall best car buying experience!!! I would definitely send my friends and family over to see Juan Nunez for their next car at Atlantic Honda

January 24, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to post your feedback, we really appreciate it! Juan is certainly an asset to our team and always aims for 100% Customer Satisfaction. We're glad we were able to make this car buying experience a positive one!

Jenny

"GREAT!"

Atlantic Honda was great! Jesus really did a great job and went above and beyond. He was also VERY friendly and knowledgeable I would recommend him!

January 24, 2015

Thanks for the feedback! Jesus is definitely an asset to our team and is always here to help. We look forward to working with you as well as your family and friends in the future!

Atorre
1/20/2015

"Friendly and pleasent experience knowledgeable staff "

I worked with uncle mike he sold us the car and was outstanding to deal with and should be recognized for his hard work in making sure the customer is happy and getting the best deal . I believe Matt was the other gentleman we dealt with and he was also a pleasure dealing with and should be commended for his work on satisfying the customer as we'll .

Matt

January 24, 2015

"Uncle" Mike and Matt Byrne always go above and beyond so we're pleased to hear that you had a positive experience with them. We rely on customers like you to help spread the word so we appreciate your feedback!

Reviews of Anthony Cucinella