Atlantic Honda

1391 Sunrise Hwy,
Bayshore, New York 11706
Atlantic Honda Info
About Atlantic Honda

Atlantic Honda is a company about pride, passion, achievement, respect, responsibility, family, discipline and courage. Atlantic Honda believe that its strength, continued success and future growth depend on building trusting relationships with its employees, NY Honda customers and industry partners.Atlantic Honda is conveniently located in Bay Shore, New York. We welcome all questions and concerns. Call us at (888) 235-6071

About Atlantic Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

olsteach
5/21/2015

"I needed new front and back brakes. "

I brought my preowned Honda Pilot for an oil change. The service manager said I need new brakes. When we purchased the car in August of 2014, we were told the brakes were new. Needless to say, there was an overlook on the brakes. I questioned the preowned car manager and he was nice enought to take the time to look on my Pilot's file. Brakes were never replaced before we purchased it. So the Preowned Manager, Rich, called me at home, explained the situation and explained to me that Bayshore will install new front and rear brakes without charging me due to this oversight on the vehicle. My husband and I were extremely grateful and value the honesty of BayShore Honda. BayShore Honda has excellent customer service and we couldn't be happier. The brake service on my vehicle was also completed in a timely manner as well. We will only service our Pilot at BayShore Honda!

kbisson
5/21/2015

"Caring, Competent & Charismatic"

For the first time in my car purchasing life I bought a car for me. After some research I knew I wanted a White Honda CR-V and Atlantic Honda of Bayshore delivered. The word delivered is to simple to express the service that was actually delivered. I began my car purchasing journey with Mike Leopoid and he was helpful. Upon my return I met Anthony Cucinella and the caring, competent service began. He patiently helped me work out the numbers which made it possible for me to buy my dream car. The charismatic service came when I met Rich Lobraico his energetic and extremely genuine manner cinched the deal for me. Both Anthony & Rich not only wanted me to buy a car they wanted me to be thrilled with my purchase. I look forward to stopping by the show room often to deliver more homemade brownies.

krowland1977

"Outstanding Services"

I was referred by a family friend to David Shapiro at Atlantic Honda in Bayshore NY. When I seat down with him he was nice by explaining everything to me from what type of car am looking for, to the financial issue that I had to get approve, but he assured me that I will be driving home with a new car. He's knowledge an expertise about his product made me feel comfortable that I was getting what I wanted. He has great customer service attitude an he was a blessing to work with. Mr. Shapiro is the kind of sales person that I would recommend to anybody that I know that is looking for a car. He walked me through the process from start to finish. He is what you call "Excellence". Sincerely, Karen Rowland

NicoleElla
5/20/2015

"Confident & Satisfied"

This is the first time making a car transaction that I felt that the dealership was committed to do what was right for me. Anthony and Richie worked together to make the process of buying my leased Honda Civic smooth and seamless. In addition to a positive buying process, they also found the warranty that matched my needs and made me feel secure through the entire process. It was evident that not only are they are knowledgeable and confident about Hondas, they also are committed to providing superior service to a variety of customers.

Annmarie6676
5/20/2015

"Excellent"

We love Atlantic Honda! We love Joey Naim! He is always our sales rep and he is wonderful, attentive, honest, never pushy, just an amazing salesman, he always makes our experience at Atlantic Honda enjoyable. We never want anyone else but him! :) Thank you Joey, Rick and Atlantic Honda, The Cherry Family

Rick Alessi is wonderful as well. Always make you feel good when you see him!

Will H.
5/18/2015

"Great Customer service And Salesmanship. Thanks Yves!!"

As soon as i walked into this dealership i was amazed by the customer service. It was a very happy environment unlike any other dealership that i visited during my search for a car. Every person i spoke to was very friendly and they went out of their way to make me happy. The sales rep that i needed up dealing with was Yves Olivier, if i could grade his performance i would give him an A++. The entire team just made the entire process so simple. Im very glad that i chose to goto Atlantic Honda today and purchase my New Honda Accord Hybrid. words can't express my gratitude. I recommend everyone goto this dealership and ask for Yves if you are in the market for a vehicle.

catskz

"2013 civic"

I had a great experience. the process was long but I am 100% satisfied with the end result. Jesus was a great sales rep and made the experience fun and enjoyable.

jordyn4
5/18/2015

"Satisfied customer. Long process, but happy with end result."

Although i felt like I was in the dealership for a lifetime, I am happy with the end result. I came home with a car. I know Anthony was trying his best to get me the best deal. I am greatful.

jordyn4 responded to this review

May 18, 2015

This is Ryan E. By the way

dscott5811
5/17/2015

"Great Experience"

Theres a lot I could say about the experience of buying my used car and having Larry Ellis as my sales rep, but I will keep it brief. Larry didn't push the sale and overload me with the sales pitch. He was straight forward in his approach and understood I wasn't there to waste time. He listed to my situation and and was quick and patient to work with me. It was the best experience I've have when it comes to buying a car. I will continue to purchase used and new vehicles in the future and will use Larry Ellis as my sales rep. Regards, Donald R. Scott

bmccarre
5/16/2015

"Service Department Excelled!"

Jamie my customer contact was thoughtful, responsive, and knowledgeable, with an eye towards meeting my needs as expeditiously as possible while remaining focused on providing me with the lowest cost option available.

Atlantic Honda responded to this review

May 16, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. We always aim for complete customer satisfaction, while trying to provide quick and convenient service for our customers. Jaime Delamos is a terrific Service Advisor, don't hesitate to contact him for any future service needs.

Reviews of Jesus Ramirez