Atlantic Honda

Jesus Ramirez

January 18, 2017

"My Black Beauty"

- Linda

I had been looking online and finally found the car that called to me. All the bells and whistles so they say. I scheduled an appointment in the next couple of days. I prayed that nobody else had found my black beauty, and if they did purchase it that I would receive a text/email alerting me. We arrived on- time and met with Salesman Anthony C. who greeted us and then proceeded to bring the car around. We arrived at an acceptable offer and I was able to take the car home that day with me. 4 hours from start to finish. Because the car was extremely technically challenging, Anthony arranged for me to meet with their technology guru named Donald. Donald showed me every nook and cranny of this mechanically sophisticated beauty. Was not rushed at all and all my questions were answered honestly.

January 16, 2017

"Honda HRV Lease"

- Dperla9

Overall very happy with the process for leasing a new Honda HRV through Atlantic Honda. I would recommend Atlantic Honda to others in the future.

January 15, 2017

"Excellent Experience. "

- Jthorn

Went to look at a car I always loved for an idea and left with what I wanted. Salesman was excellent with a great sense of humor. Definitely made the sales experience one for the books. Would recommend him to everyone!

2016 Honda Accord