Atlantic Honda

Makes: Honda|Service Center

Atlantic Honda

Atlantic Honda Info
About Atlantic Honda

Atlantic Honda is a company about pride, passion, achievement, respect, responsibility, family, discipline and courage. Atlantic Honda believe that its strength, continued success and future growth depend on building trusting relationships with its employees, NY Honda customers and industry partners.Atlantic Honda is conveniently located in Bay Shore, New York. We welcome all questions and concerns. Call us at (888) 235-6071

About Atlantic Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM

"Decently Quick, Minimum BS Experience....A Good Dealership"

2013 Ridgeline...I knew what I wanted and didn't want to haggle nor wait around for hours. Lorenzo showed me the car I came for, but, I was ultimately interested in a different Ridgeline they had in. We quickly agreed on terms, ran financing (although I had secured elsewhere) and I left to return the following day. Honda financing turned out to be better than what I had received from LightStream by .15%. The paperwork was prepared and I signed two contracts since my bank did not have my deposit ready yet. I left the with the right then. Returned the following day, gave my check and we ripped up the second contract. Accommodating, friendly and quick for a car purchase, Would definitely recommend and do business with Atlantic again.

"extremely grateful"

Anthony was amazing i came into the dealer unhappy but after dealing with him i left with the biggest smile on my face and so satisfied about everything and because of him im proud to be the owner of my new honda and i thank Anthony so much for all he did for me!

November 25, 2014

We appreciate the feedback. We're glad Anthony was able to help you get the Honda you wanted. Congratulations and best of luck!

"They knew exactly what I need!!! :)"

I just bought an Element 2003 three months ago. And I had a problem with the started. The manager of the dealer Mr. Amaya was so nice and helpful. They fix my car in one day. I'm so happy with my truck :) they are so nice and I will recommend this dealer to all my friends from now on.

Romeo Mejia

November 21, 2014

Thanks for the feedback! We certainly pride ourselves on our customer satisfaction so we're glad everything worked out. Best of luck and if we can be of any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to call!

"Comfortable experience"

We had just came form a pushy dealership so it was nice to be asked what we needed. James asked us what we were looking for, answered our questions and helped us get a car within our budget.

November 21, 2014

We're glad James was able to assist you without being pushy! He always aims for 100% Customer Satisfaction. Congratulations and best of luck!

"dedication to customer"

I recently purchased a 2008 GMC Acadia from this dealer unfortunately it broke down. At that point I called larry who assured me not to worry. Larry directed me to speak with Richie, who also assured me not to worry. Rich went out of his way to make sure my vehicle got back to alantic honda and made all necessary repairs to my vehicle!!! Also making sure while my truck was being fixed i still had means of transportation with one of their loaner vehicles. So long story short I needed help and Richie and larry were right there for me!!! Thanks guys you are greatly appreciated! !

November 21, 2014

We definitely stand behind the preowned vehicles that we sell! We're glad Richie and Larry were able to help you and if you need any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to call!

"EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE"

When you go to Atlantic Honda make sure you ask for Larry Ellis. He is wonderful, he puts no pressure at all on you. He understands your situation and just to helps you.

November 15, 2014

Thanks for your feedback, Larry Ellis is definitely one of the best!

"Ask For Tony Cucinella for any Honda Purchase"

Buying a car is the second most time consuming/ stressful purchase after buying a house. Sometimes we need professional advice from someone who knows best. After visiting many dealerships for many years, I haven't had a Sales representative as Anthony. I heard about him through my friends, and honestly I can tell why they choose him. He Took care of us promplty and asked the right questions according to my family needs and budget. Atlantic Honda will keep my business for many years and have chosen the best people to help picky customers like me. Thank You Honda!!

November 15, 2014

Anthony always aims for complete customer satisfaction! We're very happy to hear that you had a great experience with him. Best of luck and please don't hesitate to contact Anthony in the future!

"UNBELIEVABLE CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE"

Jason Yang(Salesman) made my car buying experience easy and unforgettable. He never pressured me and worked hard to get the best price for my new car. Charles Zheng(Finance Officer) made sure that I'll get the best deal possible. Kaitlin processed all the paperwork in a timely manner. I came back after 2 days for them to install some accessories and Alexis(Service Dept.) was able to provide me a loaner. I'll also mention Ramiro and the rest of the Service Dept. for their excellent service. They also have free massage and free manicure every Friday and Saturday. There's also free bagels and muffins for breakfast, and free coffee too. They also have free hotdogs(can't miss this one, hotdog cart is in the center of the showroom). Got a lot of after-sales email from Sarah Brelsford and the other managers and an after-sales call from Dave Moore. They just make you feel so special. Can't ask for more.

Charles Zheng, Kaitlin, Alexis, and Ramiro

November 15, 2014

We really appreciate you taking the time to write this review, thank you so much! W'e're so glad that your experience with each person was positive, we certainly rely on customers like you to help spread the word. If we can be of any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to call and best of luck with your new Honda!

"I will never come back to this dealer for servicing my Honda"

Went in for an oil change that was covered by my service agreement. Spent hours looking everything up. Totally disorganized. In the mean time the service rep tried to get me to authorize service on numerous things including flushing and changing the transmission fluid on a 13 month old Accord. When I declined all his recommendations, that's when attitude started in. I also got a lecture on how I need to treat my cars. That's when I lost my cool and told the manager I when nothing to do with this service rep. In the mean time they still couldn't find the paper work on my service contract. Bottom line it took 4 hours and allot of attitude and BS for a simple oil change. I will never come to this dealer again!

Dont recall

"Excellent customer experience "

I have dealt with many sales people since my first car purchase in 1965. Only once in all those years have I been treated equally to my experience at Atlantic Honda. I worked with James Andrews-Wells and he was my advisor more than being a salesman. He treated my wife and I as I imagine he treats his own family. We got a great vehicle as well as a great deal. My wife has a new CRV EX-L and couldn't be happier. We were so pleased that we brought my daughter and her wife to check out what James could do for them. This coming Wednesday they will be picking up a new Pilot. Thank you James and Atlantic Honda for a much better than expected experience in purchasing a new vehicle.

Charles Zheng

November 11, 2014

James always aims for 100% Customer Satisfaction so we're pleased to hear that you had a great experience with him. We appreciate the referral and the loyalty to Atlantic Honda and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Reviews of Anthony Cucinella