Atlantic Honda

1391 Sunrise Hwy,
Bay Shore, New York 11706
Atlantic Honda Info
About Atlantic Honda

Atlantic Honda is a company about pride, passion, achievement, respect, responsibility, family, discipline and courage. At Atlantic Honda, we believe that our strength, continued success, and future growth depend on building trusting relationships with our employees, NY Honda customers and industry partners. Atlantic Honda is conveniently located in Bay Shore, New York. We welcome all questions and concerns. Call us at (888) 235-6071

About Atlantic Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

1,785 Dealership Reviews
Corona king
9/25/2016

"Diego is a Phenomenal Sales Associate "

Diego gave me such an amazing presentation he was very polite and professional I really like the positive aura around him he showed me my Ridgeline to a tee took me on a test drive drove me through the service department and introduced me to a very nice lady by the name of Liz then we sat down at his desk and he got me a great deal Rich and Matt where very nice how they helped Diego help us as well we left happy and are proud to still be a part of the Honda Family thank you so much Diego for your dedication to our customer satisfaction Sincerely Mr & Mrs Corona

September 26, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. We always aim for 100% customer satisfaction so we're happy to hear that Diego achieved that. The Ridgeline is a great truck so best of luck and we look forward to seeing you in our Service Department.

Wisch22
9/25/2016

"Atlantic Honda "

This is my third Honda that I have leased through John Marshall at Atlantic Honda. John is knowledgeable , patient, and attentive. I didn't feel "pressured" to buy something like I have at other dealerships. Overall I have been very happy with my experience with Atlantic Honda.

September 26, 2016

We appreciate your loyalty! John Marshall is a terrific salesperson so it's no surprise that you keep returning to him. We're glad you had another positive experience and look forward to working with you again!

Carlos1205
9/24/2016

"Excellent service!"

Freddy was a wonderful help and he was able to answer all questions and doubts I'm going to recommend this dealership to all my friends.

Jose Rodriguez

September 24, 2016

We appreciate your feedback. Freddy is a terrific salesperson and we're glad you had a positive experience with him. We look forward to working with you again and appreciate any customers you send our way!

Danielle Conwell
9/23/2016

"Fast and easy"

James was efficient and honest giving us an amazing and easy experience with Atlantic Honda. I am so happy that we decided to go here to get my new car!

Alicia Kornberg
9/22/2016

"Salesperson"

Jimmy was an incredible salesperson. He knows the Honda inside and out. He walked us through everything. It was a wonderful experience dealing with Jimmy, I would recommend Jimmy in a heartbeat. He is an asset to your dealership. I just realized I didn't give my name which is Alicia kornderg. Best of luck Jimmy.

September 24, 2016

We agree, Jimmy is definitely an asset to our team and we're glad you had the opportunity to work with him. Congratulations on your new Honda and please don't hesitate to contact us in the future.

Estevez48

"Good experience! "

Overall great dealership! Had an excellent sales rep named Angel Ramirez. He found me exactly what I was looking for. He was very professional, knowledgeable, and courteous throughout the whole process. As a first time car buyer he made the process as smooth as possible. Great experience!

Angel Ramirez

mtrmp4419
9/21/2016

"Very professional, and accommodating to my needs."

Salesman Phil, was very polite and courteous. Would recommend based on the way we were treated and how the dealership handled all of our requests and they did not try to push anything down on us we didnt want. Car and service arrangements are also a plus !!

September 24, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad you had a great experience with Phil and our team here and we appreciate any referrals you send our way. Congratulations and best of luck!

Car

"New Honda Accord 2016"

The service was outstanding. Answer all question with details and explanations. Fredis Escobar helped my husband and I when deciding to purchase a new car.

shanice
9/20/2016

"HONDA ACCORD"

IT TOO 3 HOURS TO CLOSE DEAL AND CAR WAS NOT CLEAN VERY WELL WINDOWS NOT CLEAN WAST JUST WASH NOT DETAILED HAVE TO RETURN FOR DETAILING AND INSTALL WHEEL GUARDS

September 23, 2016

We appreciate your feedback. Buying a car can take a while, but we will work on improving our processes. We do apologize for the condition of the vehicle, it should have been clean upon delivery. If we can be of any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to call us and we will certainly do the right thing by you.

Mike
9/18/2016

"A wonderful, stress free experience "

Our salesman James was a great help in getting our new Pilot! The team of people there were very professional, and took the time to make sure that I was satisfied. I would highly recommend the dealership and the group of people that work there. It is comforting to know that the staff care about the customers and the product they sell. This dealership far exceeds any past experience in buying a new car. A big thanks to Ron M. For all his help in this transaction.

Charles

September 23, 2016

We appreciate your feedback. We always aim for 100% customer satisfaction so we're glad that James and Ron went above and beyond to help. We definitely try to set ourselves apart from other dealerships. Thank you for choosing Atlantic Honda, we look forward to working with you again.

1 - 10 of 1,785 results