Atlantic Honda

John Marshall

July 25, 2017

"EXPERIENCE WAS GREAT!!!!!!!"

- John Tavarez

IM A RETURN CUSTOMER AT ATLANTIC HONDA MY SALESMAN WAS PHILP WARD VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ON ALL VEHICLES HONEST POLITE AND NEVER PUSHY OVERALL A GREAT EXPERIENCE I WILL BE TELLING ALL FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO GO TO ATLANTIC HONDA AND SEE PHILL AND HIS TEAM

July 24, 2017

"PHIL is the BEST !!!"

- Silvia Olarte

From the minute I walked in I was treated to the most awesome, polite service ever. I traded in my 2014 Honda Accord and he made it a pleasant, smooth process. Phil Ward took the time to give me all of my options and was never pushy what so ever. A very friendly, knowledgeable salesperson who went above and beyond to accommodate my needs in leasing my vehicle. I am now very happy with my 2017 Honda Civic and glad I explored my options off of his advice. I will definitely recommend this dealership to family and friends, Atlantic Honda's staff overall was very welcoming and I will highly recommend Phil's expertise to anyone in the market for a vehicle.

July 23, 2017

"10 Stars Dealer"

- Gail Fuller-Lawrence

First Honest Dealer in my life time. He work with you side by side. My family is very Satisfied with the service we received. Tell all our friends and other families member. Go to Atlantic Honda. We give Phillip Ward the Gold Dealer Reward.

Nick Squeo