Atlantic Honda

Anthony Cucinella

James Andrews-Wells, Sales Consultant, Atlantic Honda

James Andrews-Wells

July 24, 2016

"service, satisfaction, and courtesy."

- BrianAdams2014

Upon walking in to the new showroom at Atlantic Honda Bayshore I was greeted by both a customer service rep and a sales rep. I walked in feeling valued and appreciated, not rushed, and not feeling forced into any situation. It was extremely relaxing to say the least. After sitting down and reviewing what I WANTED with the salesman they were able to not only service my needs but exceeded my expectations. My salesman Mr Jason Yang is a man that knows his product and can make what I am always fearing, a dreadful experience at a dealership, a seamless and smooth transaction. The next part of my experience at Atlantic Honda was dealing with their Finance manager Mr Dave Shapiro. Once again I would like to reiterate I was treated like gold by not only the people that greeted me but all the different reps I dealt with. Mr Shapiro sought out to find me the best possible lease programs that fit by budget. Furthermore after figuring out some of the programs would not be the most beneficial to my purchase Mr Shapiro went out of his way to reach out to his supervisors to find me the best possible deal. Which leads me in to one of the last representatives I had the pleasure of dealing with, a Mr Rob Kiernan, one of the head sales managers. He walked in to the office and had one mission, he made sure I left with the exact car I wanted (trim and all) at the price point I felt comfortable making payments on. I want to say thank you to everyone from the girl who greets people at the reception desk all the way to the sales reps and finance reps I dealt with. I cannot say how happy I am with my new car and how happy I am that this process was painless. Thank you for everything Jason Yang, David Shapiro, and Robert Kiernan. You will be receiving as many referrals as I can get you guys because everyone deserves a chance to experience customer service like this!!!!!

July 24, 2016

"The best car buying experience ever"

- Lulubelle25

Rick Alessi was professional, knowledgeable, patient, funny, and made the transaction flow with grace and ease. The entire dealership was friendly and extremely attentive. It was actually a pleasant experience and I will recommend both Honda and Atlantic Honda to everyone

July 23, 2016

"Atlantic Gets a Bad Review Too Often"

- Azziea

I've never had a problem with Atlantic dealers. Granted there are people that have had bad experiences at any dealership. However this is my second time to Atlantic dealer. The first time was Nissan and this time Honda. Neither time have I had any problems. Great salesmen each time also. Nissan was Carlos Kellner and this time at Honda I had Jesus Ramirez. But great salesmen and had no problems either time.

New 2016 Honda Accord, $24740