Atlantic Honda

Joanne Lloyd

Larry Ellis, Sales Consultant, Atlantic Honda

Larry Ellis

February 27, 2017

"New car purchase of HR-V at Atlantic Honda"

- JR1226

Great experience purchasing new HR-V from Atlantic Honda. Our salesman, Ricky, was attentive and friendly. Good understanding of car features. Spent a lot of time with us and never rushed us to make a decision. The GM also came over to make sure we were taken care of. Nice touch. Will definitely go back when we have a need.

February 26, 2017

"Outstanding service"

- Lisa Creighton

Rick Alessi, Dave Shapiro, James Wells, and Brianna...all wonderful people giving first rate customer service. They handled my lease turn in and delivered my 2016 CRV-EX I purchased. James has the patience of a Saint as I was back and forth over the last 4 weeks of how I was going to handle my turn in. I had gone to Nardy Honda as well and for the 2nd time, I walked away from Nardy and went back to Atlantic Honda. Atlantic's customer service is 100 times better than Nardy will ever be!

February 26, 2017

"Litttt"

- Boy gorge

Services was great fast, salespersons quick on their feets, and definitely attentive to client's needs, plus with a pretty comfortable waiting areas as well.

2016 Honda Accord