Atlantic Honda

James Andrews-Wells, Sales Consultant, Atlantic Honda

James Andrews-Wells

"Fantastic experience "

- w230opt

My salesperson, Anthony, came in to finish up my purchase on his day off. He assisted me with every step of the purchase and made sure I understood everything that was happening. He helped me set up my Bluetooth phone and made sure my car was in perfect condition before I got it.

June 29, 2016

"My 2016 Honda Pilot Purchase"

- VincentAliotta

It was a pleasure working with Joanne Lloyd. She found the vehicle of our choice and within days the Pilot was ready to be picked up. She did a great job going over all the features of the vehicle with us. We also met with finance, Oscar Morel, who did a great job explaining and guiding us through the lease signing. Overall, we had a great experience at Atlantic Honda and love our new Pilot EX-L.

"So Happy!!!"

- rallen2675

Friendly clean professional dealership!! James was a total pleasure to deal with and the car buying process easy and enjoyable! Will have my business again!!!

New 2016 Honda Accord, $29565