Atlantic Hyundai

John Grosso

December 02, 2016

"Happy Customer"

- vstein1028 Verified Customer

This is my 4th time leasing with Hyundai. This was my first expierence with Vic and he was excellent. He was very helpful and informative. The night I picked up my Santa Fe it was very quick and easy. I will definitely be calling him when my lease is up in three years.

December 01, 2016

"Great car buying experience"

- jfeliseo Verified Customer

As I said before, my old Sonata was totally destroyed when a deer jumped in front of it. I was given a rental car for 5 days, but since I need a car at all times, as my husband can no longer drive, my son-in-law took me to your dealership. That was exactly 1 week after the accident. Our sales person, Ryan Kopping, made us feel so relaxed and comfortable, and everything went smoothly. We were happy to take my new Sonata home the same day. I love the car!

December 01, 2016

"Hyundai Elantra Limited lease"

- foxfire245ds Verified Customer

Vic Carver has been the best sales person I have had for the 5 Hyundai cars I have had/leased over the years. Personable and extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I would ask for him again on my next vehicle.

New 2015 Hyundai Sonata, $32915