Atlantic Hyundai

Atlantic Hyundai

Call
Atlantic Hyundai Info
About Atlantic Hyundai

Atlantic Hyundai has been serving the Tri-State area for over 30 years as the #1 Hyundai dealer in the world. Atlantic Hyundai strives to continue being the leader in Sales & Service. We accomplish our goal by providing every customer with a Truly Exceptional and personal experience and treat them as a guest in our home, every time, without fail, no exceptions!!

About Atlantic Hyundai Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

"Excellent!"

I had a FANTASTIC car buying experience with Emily. She was very patient with me and never pressured me at all. She is very knowledgeable and made sure i got the best deal possible. She was recommended to me by mother who purchased a Sonata a couple months back, and she was super happy with her experience as well. I spoke with Russ for a while to go over the finances. He was very polite and professional. They made the whole car buying experience fun, and I am in love with my brand new Elantra. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone purchasing a car, and I will be sure to return for my second time around.

Emily Vargas

"Excellent Experience"

Mike Petronio did an excellent job in showing us the car we bought and in explaining all of its features. He was very patient and accommodating during our decision making process. We took the car the same day, and he made sure that all was done in an efficient and timely manner. Very good experience!

Michael Petronio

"2nd Time Around"

I just had my 2nd experience @ Atlantic yesterday (11/22/14), it was just as good as the 1st, that is why I returned (no brainer). Emily Vargas was my salesperson both times...wonderful woman, no bull, just nice, not pushy at all and very knowledgeable, Samantha Padilla assisted with some paperwork, also...no bull.The whole staff has treated me right both times too, very friendly, funny, people (I had plenty of time to watch & study). I had a Sonata the 1st time and decided to go with the Elantra this time 'round, I am very happy with my choice (fingers crossed). This car company has come a long way, I would highly recommend a Hyundai to all & if you live on Long Island (or even if you don't)...go to Atlantic they are the best!...Let's go Jets, Giants & Bills!!! I would like to pay off the car.

Emily Vargas

"Great"

Ed was wonderful to work with, he bent over backwards to make sure we came out with the best deal possible. He was very kind, lighthearted and well informed. I am very pleased with the outcome.

"Great experience. Best dealership around"

My 4th vehicle in a row from Atlantic. Always good service, good prices, and well-informed sales people. My sales person, Tajmel, was eager to please and easy to work with. Even when I showed up unannounced, he made himself available to me and made the actual purchase of my Equus go as smoothly as possible.

"Just wonderful"

David Rosenberg is the greatest. He's friendly genuine and made sure I was comfortable and leave the place with a heart full of joy.

"Satisfied Customer"

My experience with Atlantic Hyundia has always been wonderful. The service and sales departments have always been informative and pleasant. I am pleased. Thank You.

"Jean the gentle giant"

Initially it took a while to see Jean however this was without an appointment so it was understandable. When I finally got a chance to talk with Jean he was very personable and took the time to see what kind of car would be the best fit for me. After the test drive I realized the 2015 Hyundai Sonata would be ideal. I appreciated that even after the test drive Jean kept my budget in mind and suggested other vehicles that had more features but were just older models. When it came down to pricing Jean was understanding and tried to get the best price for me. This was after I demonstrated some disappointment in the initial price. He was ultimately able to crunch the numbers and get the price down. Thanks again Jean!

"Thieves. Thieves and liars."

They tried to convince me I needed new rear brakes. My private mechanic confirmed my fears: I had been lied to, I didn't need any such thing. Avoid at all costs.

Sugeiry Marmol

"Great experience with David Rosenburg"

David Rosenburg was wonderful to work with. I found David to be extremely friendly and personable. As a young first-time car buyer, a lot of salesmen I spoke to were rude and impatient. David had a wonderful disposition and was very patient with all my questions and concerns. I am very happy with my purchase of a 2014 Accent, and would highly recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a car from Atlantic Hyundai.

Reviews of Russ Archer