Atlantic Hyundai

193 Sunrise Highway North Service Road,
West Islip, New York 11795
Atlantic Hyundai Info
About Atlantic Hyundai

Atlantic Hyundai has been serving the Tri-State area for over 30 years as the #1 Hyundai dealer. Atlantic Hyundai strives to continue being the leader in Sales & Service. We accomplish our goal by providing every customer with a Truly Exceptional and personal experience and treat them as a guest in our home, every time, without fail, no exceptions!!

About Atlantic Hyundai Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM

1,784 Dealership Reviews
FNEELMAN
9/02/2015

"Great experience"

Great experience, sales staff gave me the best value and delivered the car in excellent prepared condition. Delivery process was relatively fast without being badgered to purchase items not needed! Would definitely purchase again from this dealer.

Sharif

1LIZS
8/31/2015

"Leased a Hyundai Sonata at Atlantic Hyundai"

We loved working with our salesman, Alan Levinger. He was efficent, professional and patiently answered all of our questions. I have recommended Atlantic Hyundai to a friend.

PROTEKSEC
8/31/2015

"Great people great cars"

The guys were great helped in any way I needed. I have bought a total of 13 cars within the past five years. I will continue to us Atlantic.I recommend them to everyone.

J_SANTOMAUR
8/29/2015

"My 2015 Sonata"

Sue was very helpful in finding the Sonata I wanted. She was also very helpful in getting my phone and XM setup in the vehicle.

ggoldstein1968
8/29/2015

"One of the best dealers on Long Island"

This is the second Hyundai Santa Fe have purchased from this dealer. The stock and price of their cars is better then anyone I have seen on Long Island. Gary Calixte is an excellent salesmen who took the time and worked very hard to see to it that we got the car and the price we needed. this is the first place I would go, for my next car.

jdevico
8/26/2015

"The best service advisor I've ever known."

I have known John since 2010 when I bought by 2010 Elantra. I was able to call John whenever I needed to bring my car in for service, even if it was the same day. If I gave him a day or two notice he was able to have a loaner car waiting for me. He explained everything that was done to my "baby". He would call me in advance to tell me if something needed to be done but had some time to do it. John and my sales person, Vic Carver, usually work hand in hand. On August 15, I traded in my "baby" and bought a 2016 Tucson.

CIPCMAN631
8/26/2015

"Better than all the Dealer that I had"

Shaakir guaranteed me I was going home with my new car that I wanted I was there 3 months ago and I was told by somebody else that I was pre approved for a car when I went there I was told I owe too much on my car but this time I went there I will set for letters and one was sent from the general manager I did not believe them I have thrown the letters away so finally I call them when I was at work and I decided I will go down there and I will just look at a car and when I went there I see the car I wanted and my salesperson told me you're guaranteed any car you want on the lot and now I have a car I want my payments are high but I know I owe too much from my other car but in the end I got a lower APR and I got the car I wanted and I know I will be back again to buy another car thanks to the sales people on the general manager there were so nice to me I have the car I wanted I'm very happy and I want to thank you very much forgive me about a car better warranty

crissy
8/26/2015

"Happy with service this is my second purchase. "

The first salesman was rude. We were about to leave he didn't seem to want to be bartered. with our questions and I wasn't sure if I was going to purchase that day. After he walked away and so do I Mr Michael Petronio came over and was very helpful answered all questions. We leased that day..

Michael Petronio

PAMRSTOCK
8/22/2015

"Great experience"

Excellent experience with this dealership. This is my 3rd car that I have purchased here Great people to Work with. I will definitely be back in the future

unhappybuyer
8/18/2015

"Worst experience I ever had"

Let me preface this review by saying I have bought a few cars in my lifetime and this has been by far the worst experience. It started off fine the salesman did his thing and we did the back and forth negotiations. I made it very clear what I was willing to pay and he made it clear that it was up to the finance department to see if they can make it happen. He was ready to rush the car out the door and for me to take it home that day but I kept explaining it depends on the financing. This is where things took a turn. I spoke to the finance guy and he came in way above where I initially told them I wanted to be. I knew in my gut I should have left then but I stuck it out. After going back and forth he was able to get the manager to lower the price and he would "play with the numbers" so I could be at a comfortable payment. Figuring we were squared away I went back to waiting and after a few hours I was brought over being congratulated on my new car and being asked to sign the lease. Because I didn't have a way to pay that day I was told I would be doing a 2 contract deal (one with and 1 without a down payment) and whichever I decided on would be the contract and that if I chose the no money down I wouldn't have to come in again. Much to my shock when I went to sign the contracts one was right (or so I thought) and the other was completely wrong with much higher numbers. Again having to go back and forth with one person then another person then the finance guy again finally it was supposedly straightened out and I had both contracts signed and was out the door (5 hours later) with a new car. I felt very uneasy about the deal for many reasons so I called my salesman to make it known and was basically told sorry I am SOL. So I reluctantly said ok I decided to do the no money down deal and that was supposed to be it. I get a call the next day saying I have to come into the dealership because I have to sign a new lease. Explaining it would have to be on the weekend he said no it has to be that night. I said there is no way and he said he would have someone come over to have me sign it. I get home and the guy is waiting. I start looking at the paperwork and I see some kind of warranty with a price of $1200. I was never informed about this and the guy couldn't explain it to me. Then on the lease paperwork I see wrong figures again (much higher than what I was told repeatedly). I tell him I am not signing it and he gets the dealership on the phone. I don't know who I spoke to (may have been the other finance guy) but he was very rude on the phone telling me that it is right and regardless of what I was told this is what the numbers were and he kept cutting me off. I flat out told him he can take the car back that I am not signing it and that is not what we agreed to. Needless to say nothing was signed. So I had to now go to this dealership out of my way after working a 12 hour day to deal with this. I walked in and had my salesman call over the manager to discuss the problems. I talked to someone who tried to explain the numbers and the admitted mistake on their part but was told I would have to pay more than I wanted and agreed to. Again I asked for the manager. The finance guy came over and was very rude again saying I knew what the numbers were and what the cost was despite the wrong information I was told (repeatedly) and what the paperwork originally said. I told him promptly I wanted nothing to do with him and to get the manager. Unfortunately I don't know the manager's name but the manager I dealt with was a real piece of work. He started off very nice as I explained the situation but when I stood firm saying I didn't want to do business with his dealership because of all the problems, the misinformation, etc he finally stood up and said "You are cutting off your nose despite your face and shame on you sir shame on you" and then walked away. I couldn't believe how he went from being understanding and nice to well screw you then if you don't want to do business. Now I had to deal with another higher up person (director of finance I believe) who explained the situation and listened to my side. He agreed there were a few mistakes made on his people's parts but ultimately I was stuck in the contract. Not being happy especially after dealing with the last manager we worked out a deal and I am now "stuck" with this constant reminder for 3 years. And on top of that they failed to submit the paperwork properly to my insurance company so I almost lost coverage until I provided the lease and sticker. Based on this experience I would like to first say I would NEVER go back to this dealership and I would definitely NOT recommend it to anyone Secondly i'd like to offer 2 pieces of advice to anyone buying a car: 1. NEVER NEVER NEVER take the car the same day unless you are 110% sure the contract is right, the terms are right, you ARE approved for financing versus pretty sure you can get approved for the rate you want, etc. Once the car is registered with the DMV and it leaves the lot you are stuck. 2. Make sure you read the ENTIRE lease contract line by line even if it takes an hour. They will always try to slip something in and if you are not careful or paying attention it can cost you.

1 - 10 of 1,784 results