Atlantic Hyundai

Alan Levinger

January 20, 2017

"Car"

- greywolf1960 Verified Customer

Everything was good this was not the first car we purchased I like the dealership and the salesman.they were very professional.they were very helpful and courteous thank you.

January 19, 2017

"Good manager's are hard to come by! WINNER"

- dleonefnt Verified Customer

Lavy your Sales Manager is an asset to your dealership, he was kind, caring and concerned about our needs in a vehicle. My Husband & I came in to your dealership just to look at vehicle's. Lavy worked with us to meet our needs in car & price and we proceed with the deal. He then called 2 days later to check to see that we were satisfied and if we had any concerns. We then went back to the dealership to review a couple of things on the car since we didn't have time previously and Ryan sat with my daughter to go over the car. We mentioned to Lavy that the car should have been cleaned better since it was new and had finger & foot marks and a coffee stain on the radio, he said no problem just bring it in and he needs an hour and will re-clean it for us and apologized. He has gone over and above dealing with us, he is an asset to your dealership!!!!

January 17, 2017

"Thank you Jonathan Roque "

- Jimeneznoelia

I want to take the time to thank Jonathan Roque for always assisting me with any situation I have with my car . Jonathan is very understanding and extremely helpful , outstanding customer service Jonathan !

New 2015 Hyundai Sonata, $32915