Atlantic Hyundai

193 Sunrise Hwy,
West Islip, New York 11795
Atlantic Hyundai Info
About Atlantic Hyundai

Atlantic Hyundai has been serving the Tri-State area for over 30 years as the #1 Hyundai dealer in the world. Atlantic Hyundai strives to continue being the leader in Sales & Service. We accomplish our goal by providing every customer with a Truly Exceptional and personal experience and treat them as a guest in our home, every time, without fail, no exceptions!!

About Atlantic Hyundai Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

1,712 Dealership Reviews
sarahjane11893
5/01/2015

"New purchase"

Very helpful and knowledgeable. They worked very hard to make sure I was given a fair deal on my new car. I felt like I was being treated with respect. I will always go back there for any future purchases.

Deter1718
4/27/2015

"Buying a car that didn't take all day"

Al Levinger turned out to be the best person I had to deal with as I just lost my wife shortly before coming there. He put me at ease, took care of my needs and was not pushy. He used humor when needed and most all, he listened. It was a great experience and quick Thank you Al. Richie Burch

Aeesha21
4/25/2015

"A great experience"

This is a great place to buy a car. I had a great experience since this was my first car. Everything was explaind thoroughly and properly. They where very polite and answer questions that i asked. agents where very professional...great environment

Madeline
4/22/2015

"Over all a good experience ...."

Over all not a bad experience for buying my FIRST new car....I would defiantly recommend Atlantic ?? Just wish it didn't take that long to finally walk out buying my Tuscan I was there for over 6 hrs just too long that was the only draw back??

Paul

Alexcosca
4/21/2015

"The best sales person I event met in my life"

Sandra has been my sales person for the kast 10 years , I bought 4 cars from her , I can't thank her enough for her outstanding professionalism !!!!!! A place I feel like home and know I'm not going to be ripped off!!!!

medouard
4/19/2015

"my first Hyundai purchase"

I woke up one morning and made a decision to visit the Atlantic Hyundai Dealership. I was excited when I entered the dealership and when I met with Roldy Jean-louis I was greeted with the warmest and professional greeting. Although I was still a bit nervous to make a big purchase I knew I was in the right place when I met Diego Otanez. Both Roldy and Diego were so professional and kind with an abundance amount of knowledge on every vehicle I viewed. The purchasing process was seamless and easy and I do not regret my visit and purchase . This purchase was so great and was actually a surprise gift for my daughter, when I introduced my daughter to all the helpful people at Atlantic Hyundai Dealership she was so impressed and surprised about her new 2015 Hyundai Tucson . Thank you to everyone that helped. I have already told everyone to go the this dealership to see my sales rep Deigo an Roldy.

blrmdncr
4/17/2015

" Great Job"

Understood where I was coming from and what I needed, without all the sales pitch! My second purchase at this dealership even though I live in the Bronx

joe612
4/16/2015

"Simply amazing"

All they want to do is give you what you want. They will make you feel like you are in control and try to help you out as best they can. the atmosphere is also great. they even changed the channel on the TV for me as i was waiting for my car to be brought into the lot.

Paul Matriciano

Coley1004
4/16/2015

"Always the #1 Choice!"

When I went to Atlantic Hyundai eight years ago, I wasn't sure what I was looking for. Then I saw Bob, who exceeded my expectations, took my car purchase anxiety away, and I bought my first brand new car! My husband and I went back to Atlantic Hyundai this past Saturday to check out some SUVs. Much to my surprise, I found myself sitting with Bob once again discusses options for a new car. I was completely satisfied with his customer service. This visit, we weren't sure if we wanted to buy or lease. Bob made the decision very clear to us, and considering our means of payment we took on our first lease. We negotiated some prices though it did not take long for us to get to the price where we were comfortable. We drove out with a 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe that day! So, we went from window shopping to leasing in one day, and we couldn't be happier with this decision. The car is beautiful and spacious! Some of the added on features would have been a bit confusing, but Bob sat in the car with us for some time to explain everything and to answer all of our questions. I am looking forward to driving this SUV for the next three years, and I feel confident knowing that the excellent customer service will be provided to us when we go back. If you're in search for a new car go see Bob!

sam812
4/12/2015

"Atlantic Hyundai is great!!"

Great service! Salesperson, Paul, was very friendly and helpful! I would definitely recommend this dealership! I got a great deal on my Hyundai Elantra! Hyundai was so much better than any of the other dealers I went to when looking for a lease! Paul was able to get me a great deal and was very honest with prices. Go see Paul!! I could not be any happier with my new car! Hyundai even called to ask how I was doing a few days after. Great, friendly people at Atlantic Hyundai!

Paul