Atlantic Hyundai

Atlantic Hyundai
Call
Atlantic Hyundai Info
About Atlantic Hyundai

Atlantic Hyundai has been serving the Tri-State area for over 30 years as the #1 Hyundai dealer in the world. Atlantic Hyundai strives to continue being the leader in Sales & Service. We accomplish our goal by providing every customer with a Truly Exceptional and personal experience and treat them as a guest in our home, every time, without fail, no exceptions!!

About Atlantic Hyundai Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

"Great experience with David Rosenburg"

David Rosenburg was wonderful to work with. I found David to be extremely friendly and personable. As a young first-time car buyer, a lot of salesmen I spoke to were rude and impatient. David had a wonderful disposition and was very patient with all my questions and concerns. I am very happy with my purchase of a 2014 Accent, and would highly recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a car from Atlantic Hyundai.

"I love this dealership"

I have bought many new cars at the Atlantic Auto Mall over the years. It seems that no matter where I go they have the best prices and Sales Associates. We were never pressured but rather guided in our decision making by Sandra Redway who I would highly recommend as a true professional in the industry. Everyone was extremely helpful and courteous and I am very satisfied with my purchase.

"Purchas of 2014 Elantra "

One of the more pleasant car buying experiences we've had. We did our deal w Al Levinger. Excellent salesman with a friendly, personable way about him, making us feel very comfortable. He also has the confidence and patience we appreciated. We knew what cars we wanted to look at and what we felt comfortable paying per month, and Al took the time to show us many different models and opttions. So making our car choice was relatively easy. We left very happy, thanks to all competent staff involved. But special thanks to Al for his sense of humor...we love that and find it to be an imporrant trait in everyone!

the woman who had us sign all those papers! Very sweet and competent.

"Great Experience"

I couldn't be happier with the service I received at Atlantic Hyundai. From the moment I walked in the door to the second I pulled out of the lot in my new 2014 Sante Fe. The salesman I delt with, Richard Shire, was more than helpful, he was extremely patient and helped me to make the best decision with my new car. He made sure that I got the exact car I wanted at the best possible price and was great when it came to trading in my old vehicle. Once my choice was made, Rich took the time to thoroughly explain the new technology and features my car included and made sure I was completely satisfied with my purchase before all was said and done. I felt no pressure what so ever, by far the best car searching/buying experience I've ever had. I had another wonderful experience with John Grosso as he also went above and beyond to make sure my car buying experience was nothing but great. He also worked hard toward getting me the exact car I wanted at the best price and also the best possible price for my trade in vehicle. I am overall extremely happy and satisfied with my experience at Atlantic Hyundai and I have Rich and John to thank for that.

Richard Shire

"Alan Levinger"

Alan is very Personable and professional. He's curtious and he is always available to answer any of my questions or concerns. Would recommend him in a second!

"Great dealer!"

I have nothing but positive things to say about the Atlantic auto group. The salesman, Richie Shire, was very helpful to me in making a deal and the sales manager was very accomadating to my needs.

Shire, Richie

"Thank you Mr.Levinger"

Mr. Levinger was extremely helpful in our leasing a 2014 Accent. He listened to what we needed to finalize our purchase and didn't pressure us to buy something we didn't need. He acted very professional and friendly throughout the entire process. We would highly recommend him to friends and family. We love our new 2014 Accent.

"Thank you Ed Brightman for such an exceptional experience"

I felt really appreciated at the dealership in purchasing my new 2015 Hyundai Sonata. The sales representative Ed Brightman was diplomatic, professional and going the extra mile in ensuring I drove out with a brand new car. The staff at this dealership are very friendly and customer based oriented to ensure every customer satisfaction is guaranteed.

"Never buy at this dealer"

I will never recommend anyone to this dealer, they wasted my whole day and did not do anything for me, they just lost a customer that really wanted to buy a car, my last Hyundai that I bought was in 2012 in Huntington ,they treat people the right way, I just want to say is that I am very upset the way they treat people like our time was not important .....

"Thank you Tajmel"

My wife and I had been going back and forth on whether to trade in our 2011 Genius to get the new model. We came into the office several times and spoke with a very knowledgeable salesman Tajmel Reid-Jacobs. We are both retired and spend most of our days researching car prices and pretty much know pricing. Tajmel worked with us to make a sale that was hard to beat. Tajmel is patient, pleasant and hard working and with a smile like his its hard to say no. Thank you Tajmel.

Russ Archer