Atlantic Hyundai

Atlantic Hyundai
Call
Atlantic Hyundai Info
About Atlantic Hyundai

Atlantic Hyundai has been serving the Tri-State area for over 30 years as the #1 Hyundai dealer in the world. Atlantic Hyundai strives to continue being the leader in Sales & Service. We accomplish our goal by providing every customer with a Truly Exceptional and personal experience and treat them as a guest in our home, every time, without fail, no exceptions!!

About Atlantic Hyundai Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

"Thank you Tajmel"

My wife and I had been going back and forth on whether to trade in our 2011 Genius to get the new model. We came into the office several times and spoke with a very knowledgeable salesman Tajmel Reid-Jacobs. We are both retired and spend most of our days researching car prices and pretty much know pricing. Tajmel worked with us to make a sale that was hard to beat. Tajmel is patient, pleasant and hard working and with a smile like his its hard to say no. Thank you Tajmel.

"Why did I buy the car from this dealer?"

The price? The brand? They are part of the reasons, but mainly because of the salesman I met. He is informative, patient, and honest, and his name is Kirk.

"Great guy to do business with."

I've purchased 2 vehicles from Atlantic Hyundai, a 2011 Sonata and a 2014 Santa Fe Sport, both under the sales guidance of Al Levinger. First thing I can say about Al is he puts the fun back into the whole experience of "buying a car". Most would say it can be a stressful process, hardly so with Al. He's naturally friendly and outgoing and its apparent that it's not an act but rather his true people skills and his ability to make your car buying process an enjoyable one. He's got a great sense of humor to keep you laughing while at the same time keeping it serious and very informative about every aspect of the vehicle your in the market for. I'll keep buying Hyundai's for the name and reputation and with that I'll keep going back to Al when I need to buy that next Hyundai.

"Dealer Review - Andy Rivera"

We were very happy to have Andy Rivera as our salesperson. As we walked into the showroom he made us feel at home and was very accommodating. He took the time to listen to what our needs were since we were not sure if we wanted to buy or lease a car. He took us outside to look at different cars. To be perfectly honest we were only out looking at cars and left with a 2015 Sonata! Thanks Andy for all your help.

"Bob's the Best!"

I had a great experience with salesman Bob Wasilko. He is personable and knowledgeable. I LOVE my new Genesis! It's a pleasure to drive.

"I love my new Hyundai Sonata"

We just purchased a new 2014 Hyundai Sonata from Atlantic Hyundai and we got the car we wanted at a good price. Jean Rouzeau did a great job in helping us find the car we wanted. He was very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.

"Genisis"

Gary and Tom were great. It was a pleasure working with the sales team to purchase my second Hyundai and the 5th Hyundai owned by me and my family.

"Great experience"

I recently bought a new car from Atlantic Hyundai. I was very pleased with this dealership and with my salesman Kirk Anderson. I would recommend this dealership and Kirk!

"Bought 2 cars today!"

We t in to look and get prices, ended up buying 2 new cars today. Started in service with a honest and informative discussion with John Grosso, about the condition of our cars, walked into dealership and spoke with Chris Moiney and worked out the details of the trade in and our purchase with Lindsay Parisi. Finished up in finance with Roldy Jeaniouis. The entire experience was pleasant, no gimmicks, no tricks, no pressure! A great eperience all around!

"Atlantic Hyundai ROCKS!!!"

This is my second Elantra and I had the same FANTASTIC experience this time as I did when I got my first Elantra! Ed Kennedy is the BEST! He gave me a great deal and got me into the Elantra I wanted! The staff is friendly and very helpful! I recommend this dealership to anyone and everyone who is looking for a good quality product and an EXCELLENT sales staff!! Thank you Atlantic Hyundai!!!!

Russ Archer