Aubrey Alexander Toyota

Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania 17870
Aubrey Alexander Toyota Info

annoyedbuyer
4/26/2016

"lied to and swindled - aggressive sales "

I purchased a new Toyota Highlander from this dealership on 4/9/2016. We were very clear from the beginning that we did not want a long purchasing agreement. After test driving the vehicle and going over some offers, my husband and I were ready to leave and think about the decisions. We were literally walking out the door the sales manager stopped us. They were so pushy and aggressive giving us sheets showing us what a low payment they could offer us, we agreed to get the car because it looked like a great deal. We had our 15 month old son with us who was understandably antsy so as I was trying to calm him down and was unable to really take time and talk to them. We hardly went over any of the paper work because it was so rushed and almost 6 pm and they were rushing us so that they could leave. We did not ask them to stay late, we wanted to leave ourselves. We trusted them wrongly, it was a terrible deal, and they took advantage of us. Since this experience I have talked to several people who have had similar experiences and left because of the overly aggressive sales team. This was my first experience in buying a new car, my husband and I work very hard for our money, and I am disappointed and angry that our hard earned money is going to Aubrey Alexander. I can not wait to trade in this vehicle and deal with a different dealership.

Dennis

Fahrvergnügen
12/22/2014

"When you think wow, they added the icing on the cake too!"

Recently, my friends were in the market for a brand new Toyota Highlander. I have helped them facilitate a great deal and my favorite part of it was the courtesy and service provided by Aubrey Alexander Toyota. My friends have a little baby, and they live approximately 2 hours from the dealership, so after a great deal, done over the phone, Mr. Andy Gonsar, drove and delivered the vehicle to their house, completed the paperwork and drive their trade in back to the dealership. Now that is first class service, going above and beyond. If you are in the market, Check Andy Gonsar and Aubrey Alexander Toyota. I normally don't care to write reviews, but i have to be honest, this one deserves 10 Starts not 5. Great Job to the Alexander team.

Andy Gonsar

iluvoldstuff
11/17/2014

"Not Your Typical Dealership"

Drove down from Williamsport looking for a New vehicle, but not really sure which one. The sales team here really helped me figure out what would work best for my needs (something roomy for 2 teenagers and plenty of cargo room for antiques). They answered every single question I had without getting impatient. Financing went off without a hitch and I drove off the lot completely thrilled. I've bought from other Alexander dealerships in the past but this is my first Toyota. Thanks to all who helped make this a great buying experience. I'll definitely be back!!

Chris

berbear2
10/29/2014

"negative experience in service department"

The customer service in the service center is just terrible. They never seem to have time to talk to you on the phone when you call to schedule an appointment. They treat you very rudely. They are quite nice when you buy a car however are terrible to you every time you interact with them there after. I will not be dealing with this dealership ever again. I would rather pay to go elsewhere for all scheduled maitenence.

service center

HRVWilliams
11/30/2012

"One star is generous! We were blatantly lied to on..."

One star is generous! We were blatantly lied to on multiple occasions. They told us we were buying an AWD Sienna. And when we questions the missing features, and mismatched owners manual they always had an excuse. They even tried to convince me the standard seats reclined. It wasn't till we got it inspected 4 months later it was infact the FWD. Now mind you, we had already paid the cost of the AWD. So when we contacted them, what was the response? They wanted more money to trade it for the car we already paid for! They are swindlers. I wish I would have researched them online prior to doing business. I am not the only unhappy customer.

Spoke to multiple employees. Ironically the dealer we dealt with was no longer employed there 4 months later

corolla20100513
11/19/2012

"I bought a brand new 2010 Toyota Corolla in May of..."

I bought a brand new 2010 Toyota Corolla in May of 2010(treated myself a new car for graduating from college and getting a full time job!) My sales person was Tony DeLong. I picked up the car on the evening of May 13, 2010. The next day, I found out that there is a hole in the driver's seat. I went back to the dealership and told about the problem. They told me that they knew about the hole but didn't tell me. They told me to come back in a few months since the car is new and they didn't have the seat cover yet. A few days later, I was driving to New Jersey for my new job and the front spoilers fell off. I pulled over the car and called the dealership and asked for Tony DeLong. I told him that spoilers fell off! He said to go to the toyota of hackensack for inspection. I did. after a few months they got back to me to offer me $200 compensation for spoilers and driver seat. I told them I do not want the money but I do expect my car to be new as I purchased it as a new car and it needs to be repaired. They said, $200 dollar is all they can do. I asked if I can go to the dealership in hackensack to repair it, they said they won't reimburse for that if it goes over $200 dollars. I rejected the $200. So I was busy at my new job and was also studying for my masters, I totally forgot. Here I am, two years after. frustrated and felt ripped off because I just repaired the front spoilers and it cost me $500 for parts and labor. The driver seat still has the whole. I called toyota customer experience, they said that it was a sales matter and aubrey alexander is the one to make the decision. I called aubrey alexander back to tell them the story. They said since I declined the $200 back in 2010. The won't offer me anything now. I callend customer experience. They told me that the final decision is that they can't do anyting about it. Toyota is my first and last car now due to their underwhelming service and low quality/defective car. When you buy a car from these folks, please do not make the mistake I made: Check the new car for every bit of angle you can possibly see in naked eyes and make sure check it TEN times before you drive that car out the dealership parking lot. I will never ever buy a toyota again.

Tony DeLong

naveen102
11/03/2012

"We live in Harrisburg and was looking for a toyota Sienna..."

We live in Harrisburg and was looking for a toyota Sienna minivan and got a quote from the area dealers through edmunds.com . Aubrey Toyota offered the best price compared to other dealers in the area and hence decided to make a one hour trek to the north to get the sienna van from Aubrey Toyota. The purchase process was to get a full on the road price including taxes and fees through a e-mail and fax for the formal quote. I was comfortable with the pre-negotiated price and scheduled an appointment to pickup the car from the dealership. The purchase process was very smooth and included a test ride and the documentation signoff which was all completed in 2 hours and drove home in the new 2013 sienna.

David Chilton

volendam
2/07/2012

"The reason for work was for a repeatedly noisy set of..."

The reason for work was for a repeatedly noisy set of replacement wipers for my Avalon. Work done quickly and satisfactorily. I am happy to say the work was done with the same courtesy, consideration, and quality I have come to expect from Aubrey Alexander. I could not ask for a more pleasant place to take a car for servicing.

Matt Marchiori/Philip Rizzo

volendam
9/21/2011

"I have been going to this dealer for many years. I have..."

I have been going to this dealer for many years. I have bought several cars from them, but not all. They have treated me as well for the cars purchased elsewhere as for the cars purchased from them. The service and sales staff couldn't be more pleasant. I am always greeted politely, by name, and with a feeling of "glad to see you again." Once before a long trip on the morning of departure my low air light came on. I called, they said come in right away, and they took care of it and 45 minutes later we were on our way. The entire dealership is neat, clean, and comfortable. I couldn't feel more comfortable than I do going to this dealership.

Matt Marchiori

nestleroth
9/19/2011

"Every time I visit, I get a friendly greeting. They..."

Every time I visit, I get a friendly greeting. They usually can figure out what is wrong with my car and fix it. This last time I was getting rear brake pads. They check to see if he brake drums needed to be turned, which they didn't. They are rather thorough and let me know what was going on with my car. Star Rating - 5* out of 5

Matt