Auburn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Auburn, Washington 98002
Auburn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info

esamani
2/10/2016

"Amazing Knowledgeable Salesman-VERY FAST in & out the door!"

Went looking for a SAFE, used, affordable car, ONLY the 2nd dealership I went to. I was very tired, cold, and ONLY looked at and test drove 1 Used car. Since I was so tired, I went home and slept on it, came back and decided I wanted this vehicle (didn't look at anything else). Todd had me in and out the door in no time. Felt educated about the vehicle I bought (NEVER thought I would EVER drive a Hyundai.......even better, my 16yr old daughter (about to get her license) TOTALLY LOVES IT TOO & APPROVED!! THANK YOU TODD FOR YOUR WONDERFUL SERVICE AND SHARING ALL OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE - WE ARE VERY HAPPY, EXITED, GRATEFUL and THANKFUL! THANK YOU FOR YOUR WONDERFUL SERVICE AND REPRESENTING BUD CLARY THE RIGHT WAY

Todd

melissamoran
1/26/2016

"Couldn't be happier!"

I purchased a 2016 Dodge Journey Crossroad from Sam and the team at the Bud Clary Dodge dealership in Auburn. Incredible customer service, very knowledgeable, and fair with my trade in! Sam knew everything about the vehicles I was interested in and gave me plenty of time to make my decision, not pushy at all! This was unlike any other car purchase I have made! Tom in finance had everything ready to go for us once we made our decision, making the transaction as smooth as possible! Not to mention he was just a stand up guy and worked hard to get us the best interest rate available! They have definitely earned our business for life!

Sam Rutherford, Tom McCreary

dohickey3
11/14/2015

"Great customer service, prompt attention to my needs!"

Every time I come to Tom Matson for service on my vehicle I receive prompt attention. The service is quick and efficient. All their team members are friendly and smiling. This is a wonderful place to visit every few months to insure my vehicle is taken care of.

Ashley Smith, Dan Schneider

Francisco G
11/14/2015

"They stripped oil pan they are the only ones who removed the"

Very bad service I been having them do my oil changes on my Pacifica for six years this last time they changed it they stripped the oil pan tread to the plug they try to say that after a while of removing plug it will strip because it has aluminum pan and he also said they torch the plug when installing it I did some reaserch and every mechanic and shops told me it will strip if torche I ask them to fix the problem and they just told me no ibecause it's aluminum pan so my advice don't service ur car here I will never be back to this place

Eric Bell, Chris Gehlen, Tom McCreary

Brenda
11/05/2015

"Oil change/tire rotation and recalls"

I was pleased with the service on my truck and with their customer service. There's a nice waiting area and snack/coffee cafe and they have a shuttle which I used to be dropped off and picked up to return for my vehicle. Mark was great in the service department. My lug nut key was missing, so my tires weren't able to be rotated but the rotation cost was deducted from my quote, and I was given a car wash voucher. My overall experience was very comfortable, and I felt I could trust them.

Mark at the service counter

November 05, 2015

Thank you for the great review! We are happy your experience with our dealership service department has been a positive one! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

newcarevery3years
10/18/2015

"Worst ever"

DO NOT GO HERE!!! GO READ YELP REVIEWS. I have never ever in my life been treated so poorly when shopping for a car- WORST PLACE EVER!!! Within three minutes of arriving we were basically told to f*xx off by their team of "salesmen". And don't you go and think as an unhappy customer that you can go to anyone to complain because they are all in the small man brigade together. I am shocked more than I have ever EVER been with customer service. UN. REAL. Sad for them because we were ready to pay cash and drive it off the lot. Appalled. Pretty sure this place is a front for money laundering or illegal activity because there is NO WAY they could sell a car acting the way they do. I'm shocked they are still in business. No wait, actually if you really hate someone a good way to get revenge on them is to send them here to buy a car. Hilarious!

Two there men, didn't get their names. There were THREE that were absolutely RUDE. I'm still shocked!, Tom McCreary

November 05, 2015

Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram apologizes for the experience you had here with our Sales Department. We value your business and appreciate your feedback.

KentBoys
10/17/2015

"Excellent Dealer: Set an Appointment w/ Michael Sherman "

Everyone we dealt with at Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge were very warm, friendly, and knowledgeable. Our sales associate, Michael Sherman listened carefully to the options, wants, and concerns about the Dodge Journey we were interested in purchasing, Our final choice was a 2014 pre-owned dealer certified model that had a better option package for the value than the other new 2015 edition. All of questions and concerns were taken care of and we drove home in our new 2014 Dodge Journey. Great experience!

Michael "Mike" Shearman, Bob Wuensch, Emily Brunton

October 17, 2015

Thank you for leaving us a positive review. I am pleased to hear that you had such a great car buying experience here at Tom Matson. Make sure you tell your friends and family.

kjames999
10/01/2015

"Safety Recall"

From start to finish, this issue was taken care of professionally. When I arrived at the service department, I was greeted with a smile. Peter found my appointment and quickly checked me in. I had to leave the Jeep a bit longer than expected due to additional parts that were needed. Once the parts arrived, the repair was finished in no time at all. A very positive experience!

Peter Fernandez

October 01, 2015

Thank you for leaving us a positive review. I am glad to hear that Peter is our service department took such great care of you. Make sure you check our website for valuable service coupons. We look forward to seeing you again.

jeep/c/z
8/31/2015

"recall and oil change"

It was easy to set up an appointment to have a recall taken care of and get an oil change. When I arrived, the rep couldn't find my appointment but passed me over to Mark, who I had spoken to on the phone and he took care of it. The services were completed quickly. Another issue was found but Mark was able to include it with the recall so I'm just waiting for that part to come in. I really appreciated Mark's attention and help. He is professional, personable and knowledgeable.

Mark Garner

September 01, 2015

Thank you for leaving us a positive review. We are pleased to hear that Mark took such great care of you. Our Service Department takes pride in their work and we love to hear from our Happy Customer's. Don't forget to tell you friends and family about us. Welcome to the Tom Matson Family.

challenger1
8/28/2015

"recall"

my experience at Tom Matson was good and done in a timely matter. There was a recall on my car and they fixed it quickly and oil change

Chris Gehlen

August 28, 2015

We are pleased to hear that our service department was able to fix your recall in a timely manner. Thank you for leaving us a positive review. We hope to see you again for service here at Tom Matson.