Auburn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Auburn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info

Michael12
4/04/2016

"Great experience "

Our sales associate Melvin Harrison was very knowledgeable and patient helping us find just the right truck we wanted and the reason we will be back again. The staff was also extremely helpful and professional and made us feel like we were buying a vehicle from a friend. Thank you Melvin

Melvin Harrison

Jim H
3/30/2016

"Good deal"

I got a good deal and had a good experience from this dealer. Thanks Todd Fee for fast and through service with my internet deal.

Todd Fee

Susan
3/20/2016

"Outstanding Service Manager"

Chris Gehlen is the reason that I will continue to come back to dodge, he really proved to me that there are still good people left in this world who actually care about their customers. He was able to make a very wrong situation right and held his people accountable for their actions. I appreciated it very much that he took the time to talk with me and listen to what I had to say, and even followed up with me to be sure I was satisfied, which I was indeed. Thank you again, Chris!

Chris Gehlen

Jenny Pino
3/19/2016

"St.Paddy Day! New Suv B-day Present! "

On True Car I saw the car I was looking for and was at this dealership. Emily reached out and when I got there Daniel was there to greet me bcz Emily had finals but after her final on her day off she managed to came in just to say HI and made sure everything was going well. Both Daniel and Emily was wonderful! I got the car I wanted! Staff all was friendly! But one thing I would of liked was some bottled water! No tap plz..Thank You both for great service! We will be back!

Daniel , Emily

Lil'imp3
3/04/2016

"Happy car owner"

The car I wanted to look at was front and center waiting for me when I got there. The salesman was very attentive and treated me with respect. Over all, I am very pleased ??!

James Wilson, Bob-finance

Elsie2016
2/21/2016

"Outstanding! Hyundai Tucson"

If you're looking to buy a car from this dealership, ask for James Wilson. He is by far the most honest & educated car salesman we have encountered since we started looking for a minisize suv. The car was ready for viewing when we got there. We love our car & both looking at trading our second car for a bigger SUV. Who do you think we're going to next time? Yes! James Wilson it is! We were blessed every second we spent with this man. He didnt say, but we know Gods child by the way he carried himself. Thank you James!

James Wilson

israel lopez
2/17/2016

"very good"

The moment walking in we were scared because of another experience with a dealership but James Wilson was so good to us he helped us understand everything was amazingly patient with us friendly and funny all in 1 he was an outstanding person thank you so much for making this scary process easy for us thanks James take care

James Wilson

Seammouse
2/16/2016

"Great Service"

Felt like I they heard my needs and met them. Thanks for an unexpectedly nice experience. I look forward to working with you in the future.

Todd Fee

esamani
2/10/2016

"Amazing Knowledgeable Salesman-VERY FAST in & out the door!"

Went looking for a SAFE, used, affordable car, ONLY the 2nd dealership I went to. I was very tired, cold, and ONLY looked at and test drove 1 Used car. Since I was so tired, I went home and slept on it, came back and decided I wanted this vehicle (didn't look at anything else). Todd had me in and out the door in no time. Felt educated about the vehicle I bought (NEVER thought I would EVER drive a Hyundai.......even better, my 16yr old daughter (about to get her license) TOTALLY LOVES IT TOO & APPROVED!! THANK YOU TODD FOR YOUR WONDERFUL SERVICE AND SHARING ALL OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE - WE ARE VERY HAPPY, EXITED, GRATEFUL and THANKFUL! THANK YOU FOR YOUR WONDERFUL SERVICE AND REPRESENTING BUD CLARY THE RIGHT WAY

Todd

melissamoran
1/26/2016

"Couldn't be happier!"

I purchased a 2016 Dodge Journey Crossroad from Sam and the team at the Bud Clary Dodge dealership in Auburn. Incredible customer service, very knowledgeable, and fair with my trade in! Sam knew everything about the vehicles I was interested in and gave me plenty of time to make my decision, not pushy at all! This was unlike any other car purchase I have made! Tom in finance had everything ready to go for us once we made our decision, making the transaction as smooth as possible! Not to mention he was just a stand up guy and worked hard to get us the best interest rate available! They have definitely earned our business for life!

Sam Rutherford, Tom McCreary