Audi Conshohocken

1312 Ridge Pike,
Conshohocken, Pennsylvania 19428
Audi Conshohocken Info
About Audi Conshohocken

It's very simple. Our promise, and our passion, is to match you with the car of your dreams. It's why we work with you, on your terms and at your pace. We make sure you have all the information you need to make the decision that's right for you. It's why we keep things open and straightforward. We want you to feel completely sure that you're always getting the right value. It's why our sales consultants don't work on commission. We don't believe in pressuring you into a car that's more than you need or want. And it's why we work, as your advocate, to guarantee that every step of the process — from shopping to buying to owning — exceeds your expectations. Again and again. After all, we love these cars as much as you do.

About Audi Conshohocken Learn More

JimSUV
5/22/2015

"Excellent experience from start to finish!"

Mr. Stutzman and his colleagues at Audi Conshohocken made the car buying experience a pleasure from start to finish. Mr. Stutzman listened to exactly what I was looking for in a certified, pre-owned Q7 and diligently searched over several months until he found the perfect match. I would recommend Mr. Stutzman and Audi Conshohocken to anyone interested in a new or pre-owned Audi.

Matt Stutzman

audiq5
5/21/2015

"Smooth quick efficient and friendly experience"

i have nothing but nice things to say about my experience. Everyone was friendly, courteous and helpful. The people were pleasant. My salesman Guy Quigly was very open and honest throughout the hole process. Communication was quick. Once the car was purchased he went out of his way to demonstrate all the vehicle options on the car. He was very accessible after the sale as well.

Edwena
5/11/2015

"The best car buying experience I ever had!"

Mr. Lemma is one of the most genuine car sales associates I have ever met. Usually it is hard to use the word genuine and car sales in the same sentence. I actually met Mr. Lemma during the 2015 Philadelphia car show. I was impressed about his knowledge of the Audi vehicles and his out going personality. I knew that I would only purchase a car if he was handling it. I kept his business card and looked at it often. When my engine went in my car I went straight to the Audi dealership and I requested Mr. Lemma. I was not disappointed. All of the employees that I dealt with were upfront with the finances and treated me with the upmost respect. I now have my dream car and I have Mr. Lemma and the team at Audi to thank for it!

JohnnyDanger
5/11/2015

"Another great experience with Audi Conshohocken"

This is the second time I've had the pleasure of dealing with Jonathan. He was very professional and excellent with providing updates on my vehicle. Do not hesitate to schedule service with Jonathan.

Jonathan Cashman

Scott
5/04/2015

"Easy buying experience"

I just bought an A3. They were easy to deal with and followed up as they promised. I could not be any happier with my new car and the deal I got on it!

Matt Stutzman

JohnnyDanger
4/21/2015

"Great experience at Audi Conshohocken"

I brought my wife's Audi Q5 for service here and it was a positive experience. I arrived a little before opening service hours and just expected to sit in the waiting room but Ed greeted me and asked how he could help. Long story short, he was friendly, good with communication and was transparent about the work that was required for the vehicle. I feel comfortable recommending Ed and will ask for him again when I need to schedule another service.

lumpoire
4/08/2015

"Professional"

It was a pleasure dealing with professional, well prepared people. Efficient and quick service. All personal I dealt with knew their roles and were polite and efficient.

Guy J. Quigley and the finance guy whose name I forgot

EdwardM
4/06/2015

"Your Time is Precious at the Warehouse"

The entire experience was as great as used car shopping could go. I was contacted immediately upon my inquiry and invited to see the car of my choice. The car was ready and waiting. Although my initial salesperson was tied up with another customer, ( I came early), the staff (teammates) immediately stepped in on his behalf to not only take me to view the car but to also tell me about the car, the company and the policies. I was then taken on a test drive. It seemed as though even the general manager was willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done and to cater to my needs. I was even offered sandwiches and coffee! The guys prepared me for my battle with finance which was merely cordial and respectful discussions with both sides willing to grant concessions. I walked out a proud owner of a Porsche Carrera S Convertible and as a happy customer!

Mick, Bryon, Toni and the gentleman from Finance at the Warehouse

BrianChm
3/24/2015

"2015 a4"

Great experience working with Tony and the folks at Conshy Audi. Answered all my questions and made the buying experience truly enjoyable and pressure free. Highly recommend if you are in the market for a great new car. I will be back for sure.

Josh lupo

builder
2/22/2015

"Great Price"

I walked into dealer and was met by Ricky Martinez. I told him what I was looking for and he found the vehicle in his inventory. Lease price was best out of the 4 dealers i spoke to by mile. Every one in dealership was great. You want an Audi or Porsche go there.

Ricky Martinez