Audi Conshohocken

Audi Conshohocken

Call
Audi Conshohocken Info
About Audi Conshohocken

It's very simple. Our promise, and our passion, is to match you with the car of your dreams. It's why we work with you, on your terms and at your pace. We make sure you have all the information you need to make the decision that's right for you. It's why we keep things open and straightforward. We want you to feel completely sure that you're always getting the right value. It's why our sales consultants don't work on commission. We don't believe in pressuring you into a car that's more than you need or want. And it's why we work, as your advocate, to guarantee that every step of the process — from shopping to buying to owning — exceeds your expectations. Again and again. After all, we love these cars as much as you do.

About Audi Conshohocken Learn More

Frank6
12/08/2014

"An offer I couldn't refuse."

Tony was a proffessional through the whole leasing process. He listened to my needs, wants and issues. He did everything he could to make sure I was getting the car I wanted and the best deal possible.

Ed Shaw00

"Horrible services "

Worst experience ever...! They would change and jack up the beginning service quotes through out the day while you have your car in service! Do yourself a favor and stay away if you can!

reinke21
12/02/2014

"Best dealer experience I've ever had!"

I didn't anticipate purchasing a used car from nearly 800 miles away but I couldn't pass this one up. I got a great deal on the exact Audi I wanted and the customer service was awesome. Guy Q. was very pleasant to work with and the communication whether it be through email or over the phone was great. He seemed very honest and straightforward and the deal got done very quickly. They were very accommodating with me having to fly in and drive the car back. Overall it was a great experience and I would recommend this dealership and especially Guy to anyone.

Guy Quigley

Alex32452
12/02/2014

"Thank you Conshohocken audi"

When I decided to buy an Audi Wednesday evening before Thanksgiving I got on the Internet, I already decided on the model I wanted so I put a requesting in on Audi USAA website to 5 local dealers; 10 minutes later the salesman called me from Conshohocken Audi. I set up a meeting for Friday morning at 9 AM at Conshohocken Audi. When My wife and I arrived the card requested was out front cleaned and ready to test drive. I didn't bother test driving having been in this business from 1976 to 19 90 I already new what I needed to do. The price they have on their website is already discounted very well, so I asked to see how much better they could do he came back with a $250 additional discount and with the incentives in financing I bought it. The process was simple, comfortable and Anthony was very easy-going person, but very thorough as well. I could've even purchased the car over the phone that's how willing they ( Conshohocken Audi )are to do business without the normal intimidation of other dealerships, kudos to Conshohocken Audi they're the best. PS as for the other four dealers most of them took a day or two to get back to me by then I was driving my new Audi.

acshackelford
11/26/2014

"Seeing is believing"

I walked in knowing I was buying an Audi yet coming here validated my decision and gave me exactly what I was looking for...exceptional service and a wonderful experience.

Guy Quigley

Ramana Mullapudi
11/25/2014

"Very Friendly Experience "

Representative is very thorough in explaining what I will get and about the car I am going to buy. He provided good options for me knowing what I need. Very patient in listening to my needs. I got a very good car and I am liking it. A place to go to buy Audi and have an Audi experience.

Roland Schwagerl

Tykort123
11/05/2014

"Exceptional service!"

Great dealership, incredibly friendly service and excellent prices. I am never disappointed when i come here, and the entire service department is fantastic! Would highly reccomend this audi dealership for everything!

November 20, 2014

Thank you so much for the great review!

clarencewurts
10/22/2014

"Service at its very best!"

As a long time customer, I couldn't ask for anything more. Everything was done in a timely manner and done to the highest standard. Thank you

November 20, 2014

Thank you so much for the kind review!

David Glickstein
10/17/2014

"Great service"

This dealership is the best. We have been coming here since 1996. We have purchased three Audi cars here and had all of them serviced here.

November 20, 2014

Thank you so much for trusting us with your Audi car-buying experience!

Alexrineer
10/17/2014

"Routine"

Excellent service. Friendly and fast. Easy to work with. Received friendly reminder phone call of the apt time as well as when the vehicle was ready.

November 20, 2014

Thank you so much for the great review!

Reviews of Javier Gonzalez