Audi Conshohocken

Audi Conshohocken
Call
Audi Conshohocken Info
About Audi Conshohocken

It's very simple. Our promise, and our passion, is to match you with the car of your dreams. It's why we work with you, on your terms and at your pace. We make sure you have all the information you need to make the decision that's right for you. It's why we keep things open and straightforward. We want you to feel completely sure that you're always getting the right value. It's why our sales consultants don't work on commission. We don't believe in pressuring you into a car that's more than you need or want. And it's why we work, as your advocate, to guarantee that every step of the process — from shopping to buying to owning — exceeds your expectations. Again and again. After all, we love these cars as much as you do.

About Audi Conshohocken Learn More

"Great Experience"

Guy Quigley was very helpful, took his time, helped me get the car I wanted and got me the exact price I was after. I appreciate his help, and if he is there when I sell my car I will 100% buy another from him.

Guy Quigley

"Easy to Work With and Knowledgable"

Sally was extremely friendly, helpful, and knowledgable about the small issues with my Audi. Would bring my car back to this dealer each and every time it needs service. Thanks!

"Excellent service"

Very thorough in review of my questions. Service and repairs were made efficiently and professionally. Warranty coverage was explained. Sally and the service technician were considerate of my time as I waited for the service to be finished.

"35,000 mile service"

Staff were very friendly and efficient to follow up with questions and advice. Only negative is that they detailed my car and it was not done thoroughly - still mess on the car - looked like it was put through a car wash and not checked for more stubborn areas.

"Ed Pritchard is the Best!"

I have brought 3 Audi cars from this dealership and I have to say that the service has been outstanding and Ed Pritchard has been there for me at every turn in addition to all of the other good people at Audi Conshohcken.

"they listen carefully and then delivered"

great experience working with Javier. He suggested alternatives, and found the most economical solution to my repair needs. Polite, prompt, and efficient. Thanks again Javier!

"Couldn't ask for more!"

I had my Q7 serviced as regular check-up. Javier Gonzalez was polite, courteous and extremely professional. He explained everything very clearly. Extremely satisfied with total experience at Audi Conshohocken. I would recommend to everyone!

"Outstanding Service!! "

Many places purport to offer excellent service, Audi of Conshohocken is one of the very few that lives up to and exceeds the promise. Everything from making the appointment to delivery of my serviced vehicle was a pleasure. Hats off to you all. The effort you make to provide top class service shines through. Thank you!

"Excellent Service from all!!"

Javier kept me informed of what my car needed and what I could do not and later. This is the kind of service we all need. No fluff, the real stuff to keep me and my family safe and was very honest about the price. I would recommend this Audi Dealer to anyone and tell them to see Javier Gonzalez in service! Thank you Javier.

"From start to finish!"

Thumbs up! Sally kept me informed along the way as the process of drying a wet floor took longer so I was able to plan my day. May seem like a little detail but it made all the difference to me!

Javier Gonzalez