Audi Conshohocken

1312 Ridge Pike,
Conshohocken, Pennsylvania 19428
Audi Conshohocken Info
About Audi Conshohocken

It's very simple. Our promise, and our passion, is to match you with the car of your dreams. It's why we work with you, on your terms and at your pace. We make sure you have all the information you need to make the decision that's right for you. It's why we keep things open and straightforward. We want you to feel completely sure that you're always getting the right value. It's why our sales consultants don't work on commission. We don't believe in pressuring you into a car that's more than you need or want. And it's why we work, as your advocate, to guarantee that every step of the process — from shopping to buying to owning — exceeds your expectations. Again and again. After all, we love these cars as much as you do.

About Audi Conshohocken Learn More

Jeffn32
2/09/2016

"Great service"

I had a great experience and the service to my car was excellent! I was very happy with the repairs to my A7. Thanks again.

gracehaeji
2/08/2016

"Audi Service"

I went to Audi Conshohocken to pick up and program my spare keys. I was helped by Javier. He had my keys programmed faster than expected and was courteous and kind. It was a pleasant experience and I am extremely satisfied with the customer service provided. Thank you!

Bethem3
2/06/2016

"2016 S6"

I leased my 2014 S6 from this dealership back in Jul-2014. I had a great experience dealing with Aaron Clark. He was courteous & pleasant to deal with; unlike many other employees from other dealerships. I visited Audi Conshohocken this past week as I was going to go way over on my mileage allotment & my lease wasn't up for some time. I had the pleasure of dealing with Todd Smith. Todd is a great salesman who really understands customer service, especially when one is purchasing a luxury car. His knowledge, thoroughness, outreach & continued follow up were much appreciated. Aaron Clark also assisted with this deal but Todd was leading this one. The two gentlemen were able to put me in a better lease with a 2016 S6! The whole experience was seamless once I was able to deal with the two gentlemen. If you're ever in the market for a Porsche or Audi you NEED to visit Audi Conshohocken & ask for Aaron or Todd, ONLY! ~Mike Bethel

Todd Smith - 5 stars for Todd in the categories below

Paul M Lower Gwened
2/05/2016

"A different kind Sales Experience"

From the minute I walked in the front door and met Guy Quigley, to my drive home in a new Porsche, I felt it was a wonderfully positive sales experience. I researched the dealer and the car on-line before I went to the dealer. I felt very good about the dealer since my research showed it is hard to find another dealer with such high sales and service grades. After going through the sales process, now I know why! Guy could not have been more helpful. We went though the sales price without hassle. He got the car ready, took me through the finance process with Randy Seeker and I was on my way. Randy was also efficient, professional and helpful I felt that I got a very good price on the Porsche and on my trade. It was a different kind of sale experience... no pressure, great price and a sale person who I felt cared about my buying experience. Bravo!

Randolf Seeker

Audi Family
1/22/2016

"Audi Conshohocken made our car buying experience a delight"

Truly an elegant low pressure experience. We would not buy an Audi anywhere else Kevin and Jeanette made the process of making the deal and the accompanying paperwork a breeze

Bernie
1/22/2016

"Great Experience"

Guy was one of the best car sales persons I have worked with. He knew all about the car I was looking for, explaining how everything worked. We arrived at a good price for the A6 I wanted. But he was even more terrific when doing the paper work, I had problems with insurance since I was out of state but he jumped in and helped resolve the problem. This was the second A6 I have brought at this dealership and I would recommend it to everyone.

Colette
1/21/2016

"Great experience "

Just brought home my CPO Q5. I couldn't be happier with the car and the sales experience. Guy was critical in my happiness. Never pushy, very informative and patient. I would recommend Guy to everyone. Colette

annabalfour
1/16/2016

"As always..a good experience.."

Did the job which is what is the basics of what they need to do. AND did it courteously, well and satisfactorily. They did it in such a way that I have come to expect of AUDI; excellently.

Javier

fromsuntosun
1/14/2016

"Your patience is remarkable"

My agent was Anthony. He was very patient with me and didn't treat me like the old lady I am. He knew when to follow through and answered by questions thoroughly. (He didn't even grab the dashboard during the test drive!) Also, Anthony brokered a really good interest rate for my car loan. I've had my Audi for two days and I've been driving through the countryside, enjoying it's solid feel and wonderful handling.

Anthony

jacoby
1/12/2016

"Very satisfying"

Everyone that I have had contact with at the dealership could not have been more accommodating. Everyone has made this experience hassle free. The staff is very knowledgeable, and efficient.

Reviews of Guy Quigley