Audi Conshohocken

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Closed

Audi Conshohocken

Audi Conshohocken Info
About Audi Conshohocken

It's very simple. Our promise, and our passion, is to match you with the car of your dreams. It's why we work with you, on your terms and at your pace. We make sure you have all the information you need to make the decision that's right for you. It's why we keep things open and straightforward. We want you to feel completely sure that you're always getting the right value. It's why our sales consultants don't work on commission. We don't believe in pressuring you into a car that's more than you need or want. And it's why we work, as your advocate, to guarantee that every step of the process — from shopping to buying to owning — exceeds your expectations. Again and again. After all, we love these cars as much as you do.

About Audi Conshohocken Learn More

builder
2/22/2015

"Great Price"

I walked into dealer and was met by Ricky Martinez. I told him what I was looking for and he found the vehicle in his inventory. Lease price was best out of the 4 dealers i spoke to by mile. Every one in dealership was great. You want an Audi or Porsche go there.

Ricky Martinez

Donna B Santus
2/19/2015

"Always Excellent!"

It does says a lot if I'm willing to drive close to an hour for service when I have an Audi Dealership 5 minutes from my work! Everyone there is courteous, efficient and accommodating. I couldn't ask for a better experience. Also dealt with Frank Roman for my last two Audi purchases.

Steve
2/11/2015

"Used Audi from The Warehouse"

I recently bought a used Audi (out of state) from The Warehouse Conshohocken. Overall I found this to be a very good transaction. I dealt with Charlie Blunt, who was very much on top of things and proactive in helping to get the deal done. Charlie was friendly and was very nice to pick me up from my hotel when I got into town. The price of the car was pretty good, although the dealership wasn't as willing to negotiate as I had hoped. They were honest and up front regarding the car's condition; only negative was that the car was due for it's next servicing and I would have thought a dealer would perform the servicing before selling it again.

Charlie Blunt

Kristin
2/11/2015

"Great experience with Roland and Rob!"

Roland and Rob were both very friendly and easy to work with during my car buying experience. They were eager to match me up with an Audi that suited my needs and budget. I love my new Audi and I would definitely shop for a new car at their dealership in the future!

Roland Schwagerl

Mrandmrschang
2/09/2015

"First time Audi buyer"

I am very excited about my first Audi purchase. I am happy to say that I was connected with Lori Van Sickle as my sales brand specialist. My sales experience at Audi Conshohocken was 100% amazing. The entire sales staff there was very welcoming and treated me as a VIP customer from entering the building to final signing of papers. I can't believe how easy the whole experience was. I can say that I will be a loyal Audi customer for a long time and recommend everyone to go see Lori Van Sickle.

Lori Van Sickle

dibbs
2/05/2015

"Customer for life"

Matt and Rob were helpful and professional. Purchased a 2012 A7 and very pleased with price and negotiations with Rob. This my fifth Audi and second from MMCO and by far the best dealer I have ever dealt with. Matt was personable and knowledgable.

Matt Stutzman

nwGTS
2/02/2015

"Recommended: Sight Unseen"

I purchased a used 911 CPO from Guy. Negotiations were quick and honest. He helped me through the remote buying process and after having a local friend give the car a once over in-person, I was comfortable enough to make the large ticket purchase sight unseen. Having just taken delivery of the vehicle, I can say I was not disappointed. Guy was a pleasure to deal with and very professional. I never felt he was 'selling' me so to speak and would recommend this dealership to anyone local or otherwise.

Guy Quigley

looset
1/16/2015

"Superior Salesmanship"

Excellent experience once again at Audi Conshohocken! I purchased my first Audi from them in 2002 and am happy to come back once again. Tony is a no BS guy, a welcome attribute in a car salesman. His customer service and care is top notch, exactly what I've come to expect from being in the Audi car ownership family for the past 13 years. I fully expected to have to work other Audi dealers to get the deal I was happy with but starting at Audi Conshohocken proved me wrong! Would I come back to buy from them again? Absolutely, Tony is my Specialist for all my new purchases.

ljd_nj
1/11/2015

"Great price and an easy buying experience"

I live in NJ and saw a 2013 Audi Q5 Hybrid for sale on-line at Audi Conshohocken. Roland and I communicated a lot by email and phone, which shortened my time at the dealer. When I declined a service or option, he did not push me. Roland was respectful and easy to work with. I'd recommend him and this dealership.

Roland Schwagerl

screenname
1/01/2015

"Used car from "The Warehouse""

Fantastic price on a fantastic used car at "The Warehouse", Customer service was great and they were honest about the condition of the car (had it checked after, and the stated problem was indeed the only problem). Would highly recommend.

Rick Lang