Audi Conshohocken

1312 Ridge Pike,
Conshohocken, Pennsylvania 19428
Audi Conshohocken Info
About Audi Conshohocken

It's very simple. Our promise, and our passion, is to match you with the car of your dreams. It's why we work with you, on your terms and at your pace. We make sure you have all the information you need to make the decision that's right for you. It's why we keep things open and straightforward. We want you to feel completely sure that you're always getting the right value. It's why our sales consultants don't work on commission. We don't believe in pressuring you into a car that's more than you need or want. And it's why we work, as your advocate, to guarantee that every step of the process — from shopping to buying to owning — exceeds your expectations. Again and again. After all, we love these cars as much as you do.

About Audi Conshohocken Learn More

JB 911
8/20/2015

"# 7 - 911 Porsches!! "

Outstanding salesmanship & management complimenting =my decision to have purchased many from this dealership. Kudos to Guy, quintessential sales professional, an asset to your team! JB

August 20, 2015

We are happy to have you in another Porsche from us!

90meuschke
8/18/2015

"My First Car"

After recently graduating college, I had always known exactly what car I wanted to buy. Guy Quigley was great via email communication concerning the questions I had for the Audi A5 that I wanted. He provided me with all of the information that I had requested in a timely matter and was available for me to pick the car up first thing on a Saturday morning. Great first car buying experience!

August 19, 2015

Have a great time with your A5!

ChrisS4
8/12/2015

"Great Audi S4"

Bought a 2013 S4 CPO sight unseen. Car was just as described. I am very happy with car and with the buying process. Matthew Stutzman was very helpful and straightforward with the description of the car. I would definitely recommend the dealership and Matthew.

August 13, 2015

Enjoy your awesome S4 Chris!

RTBR
8/06/2015

"Great Used Car Buying Experience"

I don't know if it's his accent or what... but Guy Quigley was a true gentleman and professional in our car buying experience! Guy was helpful, informative and non-pushy in helping us make a great decision/deal with our new (used) Audi Q5! Thanks Guy! Rich & Tish

August 07, 2015

We like the accent too Rich & Tish!

CT911s
8/03/2015

"Great Sale Experience"

Had a great experience trading my 2010 Audi S4 for a 2012 911 C2S cabrio. Was able to do everything over the phone and internet easily and just needed to drive the car and fill out the paper after driving through the Shore traffic from Connecticut. Definitely worth the trip and the sales associate (Guy Quigley) I dealt with was outstanding. Would not hesitate to make the trip back here again.

August 03, 2015

Thanks for taking the trip to do business with us! Enjoy your 911!

Review
8/03/2015

"Matt Stutzman is a true professional "

Had the pleasure of trading in a CPO Cayenne Turbo for a CPO Cayenne Diesel. Matt kept my desire for a suitable Cayenne on his radar for nearly a year, always contacting when a car might be worth looking into. He is no non-sense and service oriented - great pleasure to work with.

August 03, 2015

We thank you for sticking with us over the past year and for making your purchase with us!

Dgildea21
7/28/2015

"Great experience! "

Had a really great experience at this dealership. Matt was very helpful and made the process of buying a car very simple. Would recommend to anyone!

July 28, 2015

Thanks a bunch!

Cayman14

"Awesome service "

It was a pleasure doing business with Guy Quigley, he knew what he was talking about and provided an easy no hassle car buying experience. Definitely the best car buying experience I have had.

July 27, 2015

Thank you very much for doing business with us!

Rstavish
7/27/2015

"Excellent, first-class facility "

I drove 86 miles to see an Audi TT that was advertised on cars.com. From my initial call, the receptionist was professional and responded quickly and directed my call to an excellent salesman, Guy Quigley. Guy left all of quintessential salesman aspects aside and treated my interest with respect. Each person I came into contact with at the dealership embodies a wonderful 'at home' type of personality. The dealership is impeccablely clean. When it was time to negotiate price, Guy was honest and fair. When I went to pick up the car, it was fully detailed and ready to go. There were many other little details not worth mentioning here, but made my experience much more incredible. Locally, I live about 5 miles to an official Audi dealer. The entire staff there should spend a day at Audi of Conshocken - take notes, and apply all of the aspects to their dealership. Nonetheless, I will make a point to tell all I know about my wonderful experience. I will also drive the 2 hours again for many more purchases. Thank you all again!

Reception in Audi and Porsche, other salesman. Housekeeping.

July 27, 2015

From all of us at Audi Conshohocken, thank you so much for doing business with us! It was a pleasure working with you!

MNicoletti
7/27/2015

"John Cashman spoiled me! "

John Cashman is the quintessential costumer service professional It is rare to see someone be so conscientious about every detail of a work order and be very polite processing it John made me feel like I was the only customer he was dealing with He should teach / train the position for for Audi

July 27, 2015

Why thank you for the fantastic compliment!

Reviews of Guy Quigley