Audi Conshohocken

1312 Ridge Pike,
Conshohocken, Pennsylvania 19428
Audi Conshohocken Info
About Audi Conshohocken

It's very simple. Our promise, and our passion, is to match you with the car of your dreams. It's why we work with you, on your terms and at your pace. We make sure you have all the information you need to make the decision that's right for you. It's why we keep things open and straightforward. We want you to feel completely sure that you're always getting the right value. It's why our sales consultants don't work on commission. We don't believe in pressuring you into a car that's more than you need or want. And it's why we work, as your advocate, to guarantee that every step of the process — from shopping to buying to owning — exceeds your expectations. Again and again. After all, we love these cars as much as you do.

About Audi Conshohocken Learn More

Dgildea21
7/28/2015

"Great experience! "

Had a really great experience at this dealership. Matt was very helpful and made the process of buying a car very simple. Would recommend to anyone!

July 28, 2015

Thanks a bunch!

Cayman14

"Awesome service "

It was a pleasure doing business with Guy Quigley, he knew what he was talking about and provided an easy no hassle car buying experience. Definitely the best car buying experience I have had.

July 27, 2015

Thank you very much for doing business with us!

Rstavish
7/27/2015

"Excellent, first-class facility "

I drove 86 miles to see an Audi TT that was advertised on cars.com. From my initial call, the receptionist was professional and responded quickly and directed my call to an excellent salesman, Guy Quigley. Guy left all of quintessential salesman aspects aside and treated my interest with respect. Each person I came into contact with at the dealership embodies a wonderful 'at home' type of personality. The dealership is impeccablely clean. When it was time to negotiate price, Guy was honest and fair. When I went to pick up the car, it was fully detailed and ready to go. There were many other little details not worth mentioning here, but made my experience much more incredible. Locally, I live about 5 miles to an official Audi dealer. The entire staff there should spend a day at Audi of Conshocken - take notes, and apply all of the aspects to their dealership. Nonetheless, I will make a point to tell all I know about my wonderful experience. I will also drive the 2 hours again for many more purchases. Thank you all again!

Reception in Audi and Porsche, other salesman. Housekeeping.

July 27, 2015

From all of us at Audi Conshohocken, thank you so much for doing business with us! It was a pleasure working with you!

MNicoletti
7/27/2015

"John Cashman spoiled me! "

John Cashman is the quintessential costumer service professional It is rare to see someone be so conscientious about every detail of a work order and be very polite processing it John made me feel like I was the only customer he was dealing with He should teach / train the position for for Audi

July 27, 2015

Why thank you for the fantastic compliment!

gyoung
7/22/2015

"Wonderful Effort From Guy Quigley"

I requested Guy Quigley locate an A8L with specific specifications and hoped he would find one within a month. I was pleased when Guy located a vehicle within a week, arranged his schedule to meet with me and communicated well during the entire purchase. Guy is polite, not pushy and knowledgeable about the product he sells. Conshohocken Audi serviced my previous vehicle and I have found them to be communicative and forthright.

July 22, 2015

We wish you miles and miles of happiness with your new A8L!

unhappyaudiowner
7/15/2015

"Beyond Horrible"

Audi of Conshohocken service department deserves less than one star. Worst experience with a service department EVER! All of the bad stories you've heard about unscrupulous service departments is true about Audi of Conshohocken. I brought my Q7 with 80,000 miles in for merely an inspection. They called to tell me that the car needed two new tires and new spark plugs. These are all understandable items however my husband said he didn't think it needed new spark plugs in that the car only has 80,000 miles but because the service specialist said it was needed we agreed. We were then told that there was a problem with combustion chamber #5 and it would cost 1,100.00 dollars. We said that the car never had a problem and we didn't think that we should have to pay for this. The service manager, agreed and said they would cover the cost. After not hearing from Audi for 2 weeks my husband called and said that there were metal shards found in chamber #5 which would require a new engine for 15,000 dollars plus labor. Let me reiterate - my car never had an issue. I just needed an inspection. I contacted Audi of America and they told me that they had to stand behind the decision of the dealership and that they have no influence over dealerships. At this point my car is ruined, I can't afford to have it fixed, and I can't afford a new one. NO ONE at Audi is willing to show integrity and do the right thing and fix my car. Shame on you Audi!

July 29, 2015

To our understanding, everything has been handled and you are now satisfied. We thank you for your patience and wish you nothing but the best! Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Audi Conshohocken!

unhappyaudiowner responded to this review

July 16, 2015

There are several outright falsehoods in this response: 1. All parties have not agreed this was a pre-existing condition. The only people who believe that are from Audi of American and Audi of Conshohocken, who both have a clear financial interest. 2. The car was in perfect running order when we brought it in. In a phone call with me last night, the Audi manager agreed with me that there was no indication of misfire when we brought the car in, and the check engine light was not on. He also agreed that if there had been a misfire, the check engine light would have lit. 3. The Audi manager on the phone with me last night agreed that they have not proven the problem was pre-exisitng, they assume it was because they have no evidence otherwise, They have at least $15,000 worth of reasons to make this assumption. Here are the facts, as agreed by Audi of Conshocken: 1. The car was not misfiring when we brought it in, the check engine light was not on. 2. They replaced the spark plugs. When the plugs are removed, the combustion chamber is open. 3. After unnecessarily replacing two parts (ignition coil and fuel injector), they found metal shavings in cylinder 5. 4. The only time cylinder 5 has ever been opened since we owned the car was by their mechanic. I have spoken with two mechanics at other Audi dealers. When I described the situation, both immediately said the mechanic knocked something into the cylinder when he replaced the plug. The lack of integrity by this dealer is appalling. Their outright lies in their response are a perfect indication of that.

Hjms
7/14/2015

"Best service from the best sales adviser "

Matthew presented himself as a skilled and knowledgeable sales advisor. He was very respectful and paitient. My husband and I had the first experience with Audi and because of Matthew's approach and diversified personality we are considering Audi brand for our future Honda Accord replacement. Plan. We both are very pleased with our choice of car and dealership because of our experience.

Matthew acted as financial advisor and administrator.

July 16, 2015

We're happy to have you in the Audi family!

DuncIT
7/02/2015

"Not your typical Used Car salesman"

What a pleasure to work with Roland! He was honest, knowledgeable, and an all around nice guy. We did not feel pressured, nor did we feel that hid anything from us or tried to deceive us in any way. His experience is apparent in his thorough knowledge of the brand and vehicles that he sells. We will be back, and we will recommend him to our friends.

July 02, 2015

And, it was a pleasure doing business with you!

Bronxman, 2015
6/20/2015

"Excellent customer service. "

I reside in South Carolina and purchased a used car which required lots of email and phone calls. My salesman, Roland Schwagerl kept me well informed during the buying process. All phone calls and emails were returned in a timely manner. Based on my experience, I would definitely return if and when I decide to update my car. A pleasant experience indeed.

Roland Schwagel of MMCO Auto

June 22, 2015

Thanks for doing business with us all the way from South Carolina!

Audi67
6/01/2015

"Audi A6 CPO"

Great doing business with Matt at Porsche and Audi Conshohocken. Great car at a great price with a dealership that cares about customer service - what else would you want.

June 04, 2015