Audi Conshohocken

1312 Ridge Pike,
Conshohocken, Pennsylvania 19428
Audi Conshohocken Info
About Audi Conshohocken

It's very simple. Our promise, and our passion, is to match you with the car of your dreams. It's why we work with you, on your terms and at your pace. We make sure you have all the information you need to make the decision that's right for you. It's why we keep things open and straightforward. We want you to feel completely sure that you're always getting the right value. It's why our sales consultants don't work on commission. We don't believe in pressuring you into a car that's more than you need or want. And it's why we work, as your advocate, to guarantee that every step of the process — from shopping to buying to owning — exceeds your expectations. Again and again. After all, we love these cars as much as you do.

About Audi Conshohocken Learn More

JohnnyDanger
4/21/2015

"Great experience at Audi Conshohocken"

I brought my wife's Audi Q5 for service here and it was a positive experience. I arrived a little before opening service hours and just expected to sit in the waiting room but Ed greeted me and asked how he could help. Long story short, he was friendly, good with communication and was transparent about the work that was required for the vehicle. I feel comfortable recommending Ed and will ask for him again when I need to schedule another service.

lumpoire
4/08/2015

"Professional"

It was a pleasure dealing with professional, well prepared people. Efficient and quick service. All personal I dealt with knew their roles and were polite and efficient.

Guy J. Quigley and the finance guy whose name I forgot

EdwardM
4/06/2015

"Your Time is Precious at the Warehouse"

The entire experience was as great as used car shopping could go. I was contacted immediately upon my inquiry and invited to see the car of my choice. The car was ready and waiting. Although my initial salesperson was tied up with another customer, ( I came early), the staff (teammates) immediately stepped in on his behalf to not only take me to view the car but to also tell me about the car, the company and the policies. I was then taken on a test drive. It seemed as though even the general manager was willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done and to cater to my needs. I was even offered sandwiches and coffee! The guys prepared me for my battle with finance which was merely cordial and respectful discussions with both sides willing to grant concessions. I walked out a proud owner of a Porsche Carrera S Convertible and as a happy customer!

Mick, Bryon, Toni and the gentleman from Finance at the Warehouse

BrianChm
3/24/2015

"2015 a4"

Great experience working with Tony and the folks at Conshy Audi. Answered all my questions and made the buying experience truly enjoyable and pressure free. Highly recommend if you are in the market for a great new car. I will be back for sure.

Josh lupo

builder
2/22/2015

"Great Price"

I walked into dealer and was met by Ricky Martinez. I told him what I was looking for and he found the vehicle in his inventory. Lease price was best out of the 4 dealers i spoke to by mile. Every one in dealership was great. You want an Audi or Porsche go there.

Ricky Martinez

Donna B Santus
2/19/2015

"Always Excellent!"

It does says a lot if I'm willing to drive close to an hour for service when I have an Audi Dealership 5 minutes from my work! Everyone there is courteous, efficient and accommodating. I couldn't ask for a better experience. Also dealt with Frank Roman for my last two Audi purchases.

Steve
2/11/2015

"Used Audi from The Warehouse"

I recently bought a used Audi (out of state) from The Warehouse Conshohocken. Overall I found this to be a very good transaction. I dealt with Charlie Blunt, who was very much on top of things and proactive in helping to get the deal done. Charlie was friendly and was very nice to pick me up from my hotel when I got into town. The price of the car was pretty good, although the dealership wasn't as willing to negotiate as I had hoped. They were honest and up front regarding the car's condition; only negative was that the car was due for it's next servicing and I would have thought a dealer would perform the servicing before selling it again.

Charlie Blunt

Kristin
2/11/2015

"Great experience with Roland and Rob!"

Roland and Rob were both very friendly and easy to work with during my car buying experience. They were eager to match me up with an Audi that suited my needs and budget. I love my new Audi and I would definitely shop for a new car at their dealership in the future!

Roland Schwagerl

Mrandmrschang
2/09/2015

"First time Audi buyer"

I am very excited about my first Audi purchase. I am happy to say that I was connected with Lori Van Sickle as my sales brand specialist. My sales experience at Audi Conshohocken was 100% amazing. The entire sales staff there was very welcoming and treated me as a VIP customer from entering the building to final signing of papers. I can't believe how easy the whole experience was. I can say that I will be a loyal Audi customer for a long time and recommend everyone to go see Lori Van Sickle.

Lori Van Sickle

dibbs
2/05/2015

"Customer for life"

Matt and Rob were helpful and professional. Purchased a 2012 A7 and very pleased with price and negotiations with Rob. This my fifth Audi and second from MMCO and by far the best dealer I have ever dealt with. Matt was personable and knowledgable.

Matt Stutzman