Audi Jacksonville

Brady Koerner, Finance, Audi Jacksonville

Brady Koerner

Finance

September 07, 2017

"Great Vehicle, Many Links Missing in the Service Chain"

- Jason Garrett

Garrett (sales) and Brady (finance) are 5 star employees. Very helpful and Brady in particular is the only person that has delivered a solution for my issues. It starts at the top, with the GM (Gary) who has failed to call me back, not the kind of Audi Experience that I expected. Secondly, Terri in the title department has not been able to send my information to my local tag office, even though I purchased my car on 7/25/17 (it is 9/7/17 as I write this) and I've already made a payment on my car. Thirdly, the service department has been in contact with me (Roger) via text since 8/29/17 (10 days) but they can't seem to coordinate a loaner to fix the mistakes on my car that were pointed out the same day that I bought my car. Cadillac, BMW, and Infiniti have never treated us like this, and I considered Audi in this same group as well. When you buy a car with a luxury brand, one would expect luxury level service and experience, this is not the case with Audi of Jacksonville. There are deep cultural flaws within this dealership that start with the GM and are not surprisingly falling to the very bottom of the chain. If you like the Audi brand, and want an Audi experience, buy it somewhere else.

Garrett Clark
Brady Koerner
Other Employees : Terri, Roger

September 05, 2017

"Outstanding"

- Kim Barontini

My experience w/this dealership started w/Tory. She was very sweet and helpful sending additional photos and instrumental in making the decision to drive 2 hours from Orlando to Jacksonville so much easier. Upon arrival, I was greeted by Brandon Rogers, he was very pleasant and extremely knowledgeable on the Audi Brand. He had the car already pulled up and ready to take the test drive, so no time was wasted. Brandon was totally awesome throughout the buying process. Lastly, David Buller was very professional, friendly, and finished off the paperwork quickly. I am extremely pleased with my A4 purchase and having the opportunity to work with an outstanding team of professionals, Thank you so much!!!

Brandon Rogers
David Buller
Andy Medina
Tory Marrero

August 30, 2017

"Audi A3"

- Lahori01

Nice experience. Also liked Audi A3 so far. Will know more, once I have driven the Audi A3 for a bi longer. But si far so good

Rick Flowers