Audi Naples

Audi Brand Specialist

March 24, 2017

"Outstanding salesmanship!"

- Frances

My husband and I were very happy with our salesperson Marcella Schmidt. She really is very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. She was very courteous and it was a pleasure working with the whole team. We love our Audi Q5. Marcella got us the car we wanted and callled all over to get the right color and interior. We will recommend your location to others and have them ask for Marcella Frances Kneisel

March 22, 2017

"Repeat customer-Jeff Sawick is great to work with! "

- GR

This is our second vehicle purchase from Audi Naples. We worked with Jeff both times. He does a terrific job of explaining the vehicle's features and equipment, and answering any questions we had. Jeff is courteous, efficient and very professional. He makes the customer experience a pleasure!

March 17, 2017

"Purchase Experience"

- Deniselwong

I was referred by a friend to work with Marcella Schmidt. She is professional, friendly, knowledgeable, pleasant, courteous, and very helpful. I really enjoyed working with her and will highly recommend her to friends and family. My experience with Audi Naples and their staff was fantastic. Everyone was very friendly, pleasant and professional. I am so happy with this vehicle and plan on purchasing more.

Audi Naples, Naples, FL, 34104