Audi Naples

Keith Ahearn

July 16, 2017

"Car Purchase"

- Terri8366

Traded in a 2007 A4 for a 2014 A5 convertible. From Sales to Finance couldn't have been smoother. No hard sale very laid back. Very courteous & knowledgeable employees. Will definitely go back to this dealership!

Jason Giardina
Keith Ahearn

July 11, 2017

"Sent a written response about Luis above. Did you receive it"

- leegourley61

Luis is an excellent sales person i.e.: presentation, follow up via telephone, and can read his customer well . He is honest about financing and forms a relationship with his customer. The dealership seems to work as a team in supporting their sales staff. Chuck Collett of the Technology Group was outstanding and assisted me in learning the technology Connected with my new car . All in all a superior experience compared to Buick andToyota. Lee Carole Gourley 239-248-0361. PS I would love to work for you. I am a career Marketing and Sales Management Executive of 40'years.

Michael Schutt

June 30, 2017

"LOVE Luis and Naples Audi"

- Robin Hanover

I actually started my search at the "other" Audi dealership. When we explained that we were just starting our search; we weren't treated with the best customer service. We promptly left and came down to Naples Audi. My husband called first and spoke to Luis and told him we were on our way. When I met Luis, he was a breath of fresh air! He stayed late and made sure we had all of our questions answered. I still was on the fence between two cars and he really helped with pros and cons of each to make sure it was the perfect fit for us. It was the best car buying experience that I have ever had, no pressure and the best customer service ever! He has called several times to make sure everything is going ok and if there was anything that I needed. We will be lifetime customers!!! Thanks so much Luis, Rick and Robin Hanover

2017 Volkswagen Passat