Audi Naples

601 Airport Rd S,
Naples, Florida 34104
Audi Naples Info
About Audi Naples

Audi Naples, located in beautiful Naples, Florida, is your leading new and used Audi dealer serving Southwest Florida and beyond. As a 2013 Magna Society award winner, Audi Naples has been recognized as one of the 106 top Audi dealerships in the United States. The Magna Society acknowledges Audi dealers that deliver exceptional customer service, maintain strong sales and demonstrate excellence in all areas of business. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. If you want selection, Audi Naples is the place to look first; serving all of Naples, Fort Myers, Marco Island, Bonita Springs, Estero, Port Charlotte, Sarasota, Florida Gulf Coast University, and all Southwest Florida. Audi Naples is the dealership that takes customer service to the next level. We encourage shoppers to view our online inventory at www.audinaples.com, or simply visit our dealership in person today! Audi Naples Service Department is open until 8pm, Monday through Friday, with certified service technicians working on every make or model. Plus, after you drop off your car for service, we'll conveniently shuttle you to and from your home. Be sure to visit us on eBay, Facebook and stay connected with Audi Naples through Twitter. Thank you for considering Audi Naples!

About Audi Naples

andrew1111
3/28/2015

"Interstate Transaction; Great Experience "

Audi Naples did an outstanding job facilitating an interstate transaction involving my new S3. Everyone I worked with was incredibly responsive and helpful. I received immediate responses from either Jason or Steve to all of my questions. Would definitely recommend Audi Naples to out of state purchasers looking for a great deal. I can only imagine a local purchases being just as good of an experience if not better.

Davis
3/28/2015

"Everything You Wished Car Buying Could Be"

We were up in the air about the direction we were going to take with regard to the replacement of the 2012 SLK350. We had replaced a Cayman S with the Mercedes and were incredibly disappointed with its fun to drive quotient. But lifestyle and professional changes had made us ambivalent about whether we were moving forward with an SUV, a coupe, or a sedan. Walking through the door of Audi of Naples, my wife and I were a dealer's nightmare. The only definitive was that we were going to dramatically cut our monthly payment. Steve was infinitely patient as we test drove everything that seemed remotely interesting. We were not specifically in the market for an Audi, but the outstanding service we received at all levels at the dealership, and the freedom to pick and choose without feeling any pressure was remarkable. Ultimately, when weighing the performance for the dollar values available, as well as our needs, the S3 was the obvious choice. Steve's ability to immediately locate virtually the exact configuration we were looking for was outstanding. Even more so, having told him what we were ready to put down and where we wanted our monthly number to come in, Steve, John Joseph and the Management Team crushed it. No pressure, no browbeating, no up-selling of marginally useful optional coverages, just a fantastic value. We could not be more pleased with the level of service we received from Steve, his colleagues, and Audi of Naples. As long as Audi USA keeps leading the market in performance, reliability and value, I am certain it is not the last time we will be doing business.

BreezyDoJo
3/27/2015

"Simply Awesome"

Whether you experience the service or the sales side, the people are awesome. Friendly, knowledgable and efficient. Can't really ask for more. And I love my new S7.

eddiemez
3/26/2015

"I had FANTASTIC experience with Audi Naples!"

I purchased my 2015 Audi A3 CPO from the internet, something I'd never done before. My Internet Specialist Michael Schutt was extremely helpful by being prompt with his responses to me, even shooting a video from his phone to show me different aspects of the car than what was shown on their website. Steve Barry was my next point of contact and kept me informed on every step by promptly returning every one of my calls and calling me the instant he needed anything. He saw me through delivery. Business Manager Ted Daly made the transaction of the contract & finance portion of my A3 purchase seamless. Like Michael and Steve, he too was very prompt with his queries and responses. All of the Audi professionals at Audi Naples treated me with respect and kind, courteous behavior. Even Mike who transported the vehicle was razor sharp in communication and friendly service. Thank you all at Audi Naples for not only making it simple but making it fun.

Ted Daly

cris
3/24/2015

"Outstanding and Very Pleasant Experience "

From start to finish, Cris made the car buying experience very enjoyable. He answered all of our questions to complete satisfaction and in a very professional manner. Great experience and we are very pleased. Definitely recommend this dealership. Thank you, Cris!

whirling dervish
3/17/2015

"Naples Audi is Model of Best Practices, A+ Customer Service"

Audi Naples should conduct customer service conferences and tutorials around the globe. They epitomize best practices from start to finish. While traveling from Virginia to Florida, the a/c went out on my 2012 A-6. By good luck and coincidence I happened to see the billboard for Audi Naples. I called and sweet, friendly Gina answered the phone without me having to wait on endless hold or navigate a quagmire of prompts. After explaining my situation, she pleasantly accommodated my family vacation schedule and assured me that Joey would expertly and efficiently handle the problem. Even upon arriving early, the team greeted us warmly and genuinely, did a thorough examination of the exterior while Joey, who had already researched the issue, informed us about the probable cause and solution most congenially. The waiting area was pristine, clean and stocked with goodies. The car's repair was completed on time and the car was washed and vacuumed to perfection. I hope the team gets national recognition as they certainly deserve to be honored and recognized as a model to be followed. Thank you very much.

Gina, Joey

March 19, 2015

Thank you very much for the kind words! I'm pleased to hear your experience with our entire service team, including Joey and Jeanna, was top notch. Funny you should mention being nationally recognized, as we were just awarded Audi Magna Society status for being one of the top Audi dealers in the country. We've also attained DealerRater's Customer Satisfaction award for 2015. We appreciate the kind review, and should you need anything while you're in town, please don't hesitate to stop on by. The coffee will be hot, and the pastries tasty! Best Regards, Mark MacLaughlin - Online Experience Manager

Beachprep1
3/14/2015

"Genuinely welcoming, professional, speed, fun"

I'm pleased to have had the experience I did at Audi of Naples. In fact normally I wouldn't take the time to fill in surveys, however Jason Giardina and Michael Pierne went above and beyond and came to my rescue. Jason was very personable and easy to talk to. I asked a lot of questions and he knew all the answers. We test drove the Golf TDI I liked from the internet, fell in love. I had to go home to think it over for the night and make an appointment to go back. Jason was prompt, when he said he would call to set up an appointment he called. We set it up an hour before they closed. I arrived, the paper work was started and he gave me options. We came to an agreement and I then met Michael Pierne. Michael as well was very friendly and personable. He also gave me options such as extended warranty, and gap Insurrance. I proudly took both, not to mention the great value in both. Beautiful environment, beautiful cars, great people, and overall satisfied.

March 19, 2015

We certainly appreciate you taking a moment to fill us in on your purchase. I'm so pleased that you had a fantastic time getting your new vehicle with Jason and Mike. We aim for the best possible experience for everyone of our clients, and it's always great to hear when we have achieved that goal. Enjoy the car, and please don't be a stranger. Best Regards, Mark MacLaughlin - Online Experience Manager

msborowsky
3/14/2015

"Excellent experience "

Jason made the car buying experience fun while being professional. There was no pressure and everything was always explained to my satisfaction. His commitment to follow through on my purchase is very appreciated.

March 19, 2015

Ms. Borowsky: Thanks so much for the 5-Star review! I'm so happy Jason was able to make your experience a fantastic one. We really appreciate the recommendation to the DealerRater.com community. Best Regards, Mark MacLaughlin - Online Experience Manager

videodick
3/13/2015

"Audi Naples "

Highly recommend this dealership. Rex Manchester was a delight to deal with...no pressure, very professional and courteous. The dealership was very accommodating, allowing me to take delivery the day before my checking account funds were cleared.

Rex Manchester

March 19, 2015

I'm happy to hear that we were able put together your deal, and offer such an ease of delivery. Enjoy the new car! We'll look forward to earning your loyalty for many years to come. Best Regards, Mark MacLaughlin - Online Experience Manager

Eugen Tomodan
3/11/2015

"World class Audi Dealer"

A great buying experience at Audi of Naples ! Very pleasant time spent with a great result A NEW AUDI A3 ! Helped by Steve Barry, the process of buying this great vehicle was flawless, from finding the right car, getting to drive it, paperwork and out the door was the best experience at a car dealer yet ! Very pleased and I will recommend them for their knowledge an professionalism !

March 19, 2015

Eugen: I'm so happy to hear that you are enjoying that stunning new A3. It's great to hear such wonderful things about our team and your delivery experience. Enjoy the car, and make sure to come see us again soon! Best Regards, Mark MacLaughlin - Online Experience Manager

Reviews of Steve Barry