Audi Naples

601 Airport Rd S,
Naples, Florida 34104
Audi Naples Info
About Audi Naples

Audi Naples, located in beautiful Naples, Florida, is your leading new and used Audi dealer serving Southwest Florida and beyond. As a 2013 Magna Society award winner, Audi Naples has been recognized as one of the 106 top Audi dealerships in the United States. The Magna Society acknowledges Audi dealers that deliver exceptional customer service, maintain strong sales and demonstrate excellence in all areas of business. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. If you want selection, Audi Naples is the place to look first; serving all of Naples, Fort Myers, Marco Island, Bonita Springs, Estero, Port Charlotte, Sarasota, Florida Gulf Coast University, and all Southwest Florida. Audi Naples is the dealership that takes customer service to the next level. We encourage shoppers to view our online inventory at www.audinaples.com, or simply visit our dealership in person today! Audi Naples Service Department is open until 8pm, Monday through Friday, with certified service technicians working on every make or model. Plus, after you drop off your car for service, we'll conveniently shuttle you to and from your home. Be sure to visit us on eBay, Facebook and stay connected with Audi Naples through Twitter. Thank you for considering Audi Naples!

About Audi Naples

5/02/2016

"Repeat New Car Purchase"

Continue to be very satisfied with my buying and service experience at Audi Naples. Of all the dealerships I have dealt with over the years, Audi Naples, by far, continues to deliver the best car-buying and service experience. From their Managing Partner, Brian Massoll, to Jeff Sawick, their Audi Brand Specialist, and staff, they are courteous, knowledgeable, honest and efficient in every phase of the interchange. I can't possibly say enough good things about their overall customer service and ethics, so I'll just finish by saying that I will definitely be referring other prospective Audi and VW customers to Jeff Sawick of Naples Audi. Thank you Naples Audi.

Brian Massoll

Steve Feldhaus
5/01/2016

"Purchase of a leased Audi automobile"

We have a 2014 A7 that was coming off a three year lease this summer, and wanted to purchase it. Between Troy Head and Ted Daly were were led through the process in no time at all. Their professionalism was of the highest order. There were a few dings on the front bumper, and Troy took the car to a nearby body shop and has arranged to have them repaired at a very modest cost. He also had the car detailed, and when we picked it up we found that he had even filled the gas tank! We have owned or leased Audis and Lexuses since 1986 (with one BMW thrown in for good measure), and have always felt that Lexus provided superior service to Audi (and to BMW). This was the first time ever that we questioned whether that is still the case. I have a Lexus that I will be trading in in a year or so, and if Audi's service departments here in Naples and at our River Road dealer in Bethesda, Maryland, can maintain the high standard set by Troy and Ted, I could see myself switching over to an Audi. Kudos to Troy and Ted. Best, Steve Feldhaus

Troy Head, Ted Daly

Frank R
5/01/2016

"Non pressurized and enjoyable buying experience"

When we decided to look for a possible purchase of an Audi, a close friend and Audi owner recommended Jeff Sawick as a sales person . In all my life I have never met a more professional , intelligent and caring auto salesperson as Jeff. We never felt pressured and felt that every word spoken by this gentleman was sincere and truthful. He answered all questions and when he did not know the answer he would find out. If all sales people could be a Jeff Sawick the world would be a far better place to live in. Although we have just purchased our new Audi we are looking forward to many years of enjoyment with this great vehicle.

trhayes
4/28/2016

"Great experience"

Steven Barry was a pleasure to deal with. This was are first Audi buying experience, it was great will be back Audi of Naples. Thanks Tom

cthIII
4/26/2016

"Low key, professional and helpful staff"

I had not planned on purchasing a car in Naples and had actually been window shopping at other makes. We just stopped by Audi Naples and it was a revelation. John Holman and Steve Barry were very helpful, low key and both my wife and I were surprised to leave a dealership with such a pleasurable experience. As a result we went home, did some research and made an offer on an S3, which was accepted. Lowest price, probably not but fair and reasonable certainly. Part of the package included shipping the car to our home up north which the dealership handled without a hitch. The dealership has a "technologist", Alex Morales who came to our house to teach us how the electronics work. Believe it was appreciated. I haven't seen that offered at any other dealership. These guys are good.

Anne&Jon
4/24/2016

"New car purchase"

Our salesman Jeff Peterson went out of his way to give us all the information he could regarding the Audi Q5 we purchased last week. If he didn't have an answer for us, he made sure to find out! He was professional, courteous and very friendly. This made our car buying experience overall a pleasant one!

Jeff Peterson

GILMORE
4/23/2016

"STEVEN BARRY , AUDI BRAND SPECIALIST"

STEVEN BARRY HELPED US CHOOSE OUR Q5 AND WAS THE MOST PROFESSIONAL, COURTEOUS, INFORMATIVE SALES PERSON WE HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED. WE HAVE OWNED OR LEASED 7 AUDI AUTO OVER THE YEARS UP NORTH BUT NEVER EXPERIENCED SUCH GOOD HANDLING THAN WITH STEVEN. OUR MODEL, COLOR AND PACKAGE CHOICES WERE OUTLINED AND DEMONSTRATED WITH EASE BY HIM AND HIS INFORMATION ENABLED US TO MAKE OUR CHOICE WITH EASE. WE WILL RECOMMEND TO ALL OUR FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS THAT BEFORE MAKING ANY DECISION TO GO AND MEET WITH STEVEN AT NAPLES AUDI. ALSO MICHAEL SCHUTT WAS EXCELLENT WITH THE FINANCIAL CLOSING AREA AND AGAIN HELP GREATLY IN FINALIZING THE DEAL. AUDI OF NAPLES HAS EXCELLENT PEOPLE FROM OUR VIEWPOINT.

Naplesguy
4/21/2016

"New Car Lease"

My salesman Jeff went out of his way throughout the entire experience to make sure I was comfortable with the car I was leasing and made it a really simple process. Kudos to Jeff and the team at Audi Naples!

happycustomerq5
4/18/2016

"Goes above and beyond"

This is my second purchase with Jamie. He goes above and beyond what one would think a car salesman would do. So much so that when I was rear-ended while sitting at a light in Clearwater, I actually called Jamie when the dust settled. My beautiful 8 mo. old Audi Q5 was totaled. I was lucky to be in an Audi as I was told, per the Audi certified collision guy, "all the safety features worked perfectly". Hence, Jamie searched and found a year newer Q5 with everything that I wanted on it. I'll be picking it up this week. I could not be happier with Jamie and the Naples dealership!!

Disappointed TDI owner
4/17/2016

"Service of my 2009 VW Sportwagen TDI"

I'm sorry that I ever brought in my VW to the Naples dealership. I had always taken my car to the Fort Myers dealer with good results. My experience with the Naples service department was nothing less than a disappointing disaster. I spent well over a thousand dollars on a problem that they misdiagnosed and I had to tak it back for another $1500 "fix". Needless to say this did not fully solve the problem and I spent hundreds more dollars at a competent garbage to fix problems caused by the Naples dealership service department. I did purchase a new vehicle from the Naples Dealership but will only take my car in for routine maintenance.

Don't remember, don't care