Audi Naples

601 Airport Rd S,
Naples, Florida 34104
Audi Naples Info
About Audi Naples

Audi Naples, located in beautiful Naples, Florida, is your leading new and used Audi dealer serving Southwest Florida and beyond. As a 2013 Magna Society award winner, Audi Naples has been recognized as one of the 106 top Audi dealerships in the United States. The Magna Society acknowledges Audi dealers that deliver exceptional customer service, maintain strong sales and demonstrate excellence in all areas of business. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. If you want selection, Audi Naples is the place to look first; serving all of Naples, Fort Myers, Marco Island, Bonita Springs, Estero, Port Charlotte, Sarasota, Florida Gulf Coast University, and all Southwest Florida. Audi Naples is the dealership that takes customer service to the next level. We encourage shoppers to view our online inventory at www.audinaples.com, or simply visit our dealership in person today! Audi Naples Service Department is open until 8pm, Monday through Friday, with certified service technicians working on every make or model. Plus, after you drop off your car for service, we'll conveniently shuttle you to and from your home. Be sure to visit us on eBay, Facebook and stay connected with Audi Naples through Twitter. Thank you for considering Audi Naples!

About Audi Naples

Amp7334
7/27/2016

"Excellent and friendly service"

Came to dealership to do research for 3 row SUV. Quality of car was as advertised, but service of sales person (Brad Crandall), services offered by the dealership, and technologist role, resulted in a sale and very satisfied customer.

Brad Crandall

gussie
7/25/2016

"Excellent experience!!"

Did not expect to buy an Audi on Saturday but with Jason's help we decided on an Audi which had been previously used as a loaner or (?). We were so happy with our findings both with the car and the people who put us on the road in our new car, that we drove home in it!! You cannot get a better experience.....Jason Giardina was and is terrific at what he does!!! So thorough, thoughtful and helpful. So happy, am I!!!

Canipelle
7/21/2016

"My experience at Audi Naples"

The owner and Jeff Sawick we're awesome and found me the perfect car, suited to my particular situation. They were kind, helpful, patient and took the time necessary to explore my options and ultimately find the perfect one for me.

MTT
7/18/2016

"Marcella was very professional and excellent"

My experience at Audi Naples was (and always has been) excellent). Marcella and Michael were very professional and made the entire experience easy and painless. The overall experience was great.

July 25, 2016

MTT, Thank You for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Marcella. She is an amazing part of the Audi Naples team, few have the same level of care and passion that she does for Audi and her customers alike. This shows in all her interactions making sure they are smooth, painless and informative all at the same time. We are glad to have you as a continued part of the Audi Naples Family, Happy Driving! Truly, Steve Detri Digital Experience Manager

RMSonline
7/11/2016

"Professional at every level. "

Just came away from another experience with Audi Naples who continue to exhibit the right culture in creating the finest customer experience. Having purchased my third Audi I can attest to the companies value of satisfying their customers. Jeff Sawick is in a class by himself in demonstrating the skills required to satisfy his customers at the highest and best level. Strong product knowledge and the ability to translate it into user benefit. While product knowledge is important and the ability to engage, the service dept backs up the importance of customer satisfaction as well. A five star rating on all fronts.

July 12, 2016

RMSonline, Thank You for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We pride ourselves on not only delivering the car but most importantly the experience. Jeff Sawick is in a league of his own when it comes to this an his level customer care and knowledge, which shows in all interactions with him as you can attest. Also hearing that this your 3rd Audi means a lot to us, it shows that the experience that we strive to offer is being met and hopefully exceeded to keep you returning. We are happy to have you as a continued part of the Audi Naples Family, Happy Driving! Truly, Steve Detri Digital Experience Manager

Rex & Lisa
7/10/2016

"Tamas was excellent!!!"

It was another great experience working with Tamas! We purchased our first Audi 2 years ago from Tamas. We were so happy to have the privilege of working with him again. We just purchased a 2016 Q5 and Tamas & Michael made sure our experience was excellent! Tamas stayed late making sure he answered all of our questions . He was very knowledgeable and wanted us to be happy and satisfied with our purchase. Michael made our finance experience so easy and made us feel very comfortable! I would recommend this dealership for their quality cars and friendly staff!

July 12, 2016

Rex & Lisa, Thank You for taking the time to write this review. It means a lot to us to hear that you are returning for your second Audi. Tamas & Michael are both amazing members of the Audi Naples family, and from the sounds of it they did everything to assure that we kept you as part of our family. Especially Tamas making sure to go over every aspect of the car so that you where completely comfortable with it. Enjoy that New Q5 and we are glad to have you as a continued part of the Audi Naples family! Truly, Steve Detri Digital Experience Manager

JMB
7/10/2016

"Great Experience "

The entire team at Audi Naples was professional and knowledgeable. Low pressure sales environment with straightforward pricing and absolute minimal back and forth negotiating. Jason was friendly, enthusiastic and helpful from my first call through the test drive, purchase and even after taking the new car off the lot. I would recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a new Audi. Overall, I couldn't be happier with my purchase or my experience at Audi Naples.

July 12, 2016

JMB, Thank You for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Audi Naples. We pride ourselves on not only delivering the car but most importantly the experience. From the sounds of it Jason made sure this experience was at that level that we strive for being the best possible. Which means going over the entire car inside an out and making sure that you feel like part of the Audi Naples Family. Happy Driving and enjoy that new Audi! Truly, Steve Detri Digital Experience Manager

suzyQ4857
7/09/2016

"Knowledgeable and helpful"

What a pleasure it was to buy a new Audi with Tamas. He was courteous, entertaining and very knowledgeable about his product. He thoroughly explained all the features on the exterior, as well as the interior. He said I could call him any time with questions. I feel so comfortable with him, that I would not hesitate to call him for help.

July 12, 2016

SuzyQ4857, Thank You for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Tamas. He is an amazing part of the Audi Naples team. And from the sounds of it this time was no different he was sure to go over every facet of the car to make sure you felt comfortable with everything. An we feel this is what sets us apart and makes the Audi Naples experience different from the others. Welcome to the Audi Naples team, Happy Driving! Truly, Steve Detri Digital Experience Manager

Jake29PT
7/08/2016

"Mike was great!"

Mike was great to work with. I definitely felt like he was working hard to make a deal that fit my budget and got me the car I wanted. I couldn't be happier. Audi is a premium vehicle and I grt excited to drive my car every day. Thanks Mike!

Mike Rogers

July 12, 2016

Jake29PT, Thank You for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Mike. He is relatively new to the Audi Naples team and is already setting the bar high when it comes to the customers experience and making sure it was the best possible one anyone could have. We are glad to have you as part of the Audi Naples family, Happy Driving! Truly, Steve Detri Digital Experience Manager

Felix R
7/08/2016

"I like Mike!"

We were very pleased with Mike. He was very helpful, very nice, not pushy, answered all questions, made us feel very comfortable.......would recommend him to our friends...

Michael Rogers

July 12, 2016

Felix R, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Mike. He is one of the newest additions to the Audi Naples team an has been amazing thus far. To hear about your experience just proves that he is going to be a great asset to have in making sure the Audi experience is the best possible one. Happy Driving! Truly, Steve Detri Digital Experience Manager

Reviews of Marcella Schmidt