Audi Naples

Brad Crandall, Audi Brand Specialist, Audi Naples

Brad Crandall

Audi Brand Specialist

January 23, 2017

"Second purchase in 3 months "

- Moose

Great team at Audi of Naples. Jamie Schutt is terrific. These guys make car buying easy and their products are terrific. This is my second purchase in three months and both experiences were outstanding!

January 23, 2017

"Great buying experience!"

- Maureen

Marcella was wonderful to work with, and patient with our questions and indecision! She took the time to explain the various options open to us, and helped us recognize that the A4 was a perfect choice for our needs. We would not hesitate to recommend her as a personable and well-qualified sales agent!

January 22, 2017

"Great Experience in Car Buying!"

- simon

Jamie is very easy to talk with. He asked several questions about my interests and then showed me to the cars that would fit my needs.. The Audi A3 is perfect for me in every way. It's a pleasure doing business with someone who can put themselves in my position.

Audi Naples, Naples, FL, 34104