Audi Naples

601 Airport Rd S,
Naples, Florida 34104
Audi Naples Info
About Audi Naples

Audi Naples, located in beautiful Naples, Florida, is your leading new and used Audi dealer serving Southwest Florida and beyond. As a 2013 Magna Society award winner, Audi Naples has been recognized as one of the 106 top Audi dealerships in the United States. The Magna Society acknowledges Audi dealers that deliver exceptional customer service, maintain strong sales and demonstrate excellence in all areas of business. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. If you want selection, Audi Naples is the place to look first; serving all of Naples, Fort Myers, Marco Island, Bonita Springs, Estero, Port Charlotte, Sarasota, Florida Gulf Coast University, and all Southwest Florida. Audi Naples is the dealership that takes customer service to the next level. We encourage shoppers to view our online inventory at www.audinaples.com, or simply visit our dealership in person today! Audi Naples Service Department is open until 8pm, Monday through Friday, with certified service technicians working on every make or model. Plus, after you drop off your car for service, we'll conveniently shuttle you to and from your home. Be sure to visit us on eBay, Facebook and stay connected with Audi Naples through Twitter. Thank you for considering Audi Naples!

About Audi Naples

DZepeda
4/23/2015

" Very welcoming experience"

Cris Torres was great to deal wit. He knew everything about the S7 I purchased. I would recommend to any friend or family to consult with Cris on buying or leasing a vehicle with Audi Naples. Thank you again Cris for your help on my S7 purchase!

matt1977
4/23/2015

"Great Experience and a Great Car"

I recently bought and A6 from Naples Audi, and the experience was first rate. The car drives like a dream, and I have been very happy with the purchase. I would highly recommend Audi and their Naples dealership. You will not be disappointed.

Brian Massoll

nso

"New Auto Purchase "

This was the first time I have purchased an auto and Jeff made the experience very easy for me. I appreciate all the help he gave me.

Joslynken
4/20/2015

"A good deal for all!"

As first time buyers of Audi, we're very happy with our 2015 A4, replacing a VW Passat. In the process we looked at several models and configurations over a couple of weeks. The Audi Naples team really worked together to make it happen and to get us what we wanted at a good price.

The Smiths
4/17/2015

"ANOTHER EXCELLENT BUYING EXPERIENCE"

We just purchased our 2nd Audi from Audi Naples. Outstanding experience. Jamie Schutt was outstanding - he was patient, knowledgable and never pressured us. We would highly recommend Jamie and buying from Audi Naples.

MIke Pierne

Jan G
4/15/2015

"A top notch dealership from leasing to service to purchasing"

I had leased my Audi A7 for three years, and when it came time to trade it in on another one, my sales person. Jamie Schutt, was a tremendous help. Jamie not only suggested we test drive many models, he even went so far as to call me when other previously owned cars came in that he thought I'd be interested in looking at. He was friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, professional and having previously worked in the service department, he really knew the ins and outs of all of the cars! Although I was indecisive as to what I wanted to do, I never felt any pressure whatsoever from him. He was always patient and understanding. I ended up buying my leased A7 since I really love the car. And he was very supportive with my decision. I also can't say enough good things about the service department at Audi Naples. Every single person I've worked with over the last 3 years has been extremely helpful, kind and professional. I never dread taking my car in for service since I know I'll be treated with respect, and that they will get the work done as quickly as possible. Even the top management here is quick to step in and take care of any problem that should arise. They really make an effort to make your car buying/leasing experience as pleasurable as possible. Over the last 4 years, I have leased 3 cars and purchased 1 from this dealership, and I must say I have no reason to go anywhere else. I would recommend the Audi Naples dealership to anyone. And if you visit, ask for Jamie Schutt. You will be happy you did!

Laney Sampson

mrh02002
4/15/2015

"Top notch service"

All of the staff was great at the dealership and John was exceptional in getting me exactly what I wanted with great service. I would recommend them to anyone buying a VW, Audi or used vehicle.

John Quinn

M.Suarez
4/14/2015

"Amazing Serivce!"

Cris Torres is an amazing sales person at Naples Audi, with great positive attitude and patience. He made my experience of buying a car hassle free by taking care of everything and making sure I was satisfied with my purchase. I can not thank him enough for his help in choosing the right vehicle for me. I recommend Cris Torres to anyone who is in the market to buy an Audi. Thanks a lot buddy!

April 14, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind recommendation. I'm so pleased that your experience with Cris warranted such a high rating. We'll look forward to earning your business for many years to come. Enjoy the new car! Best Regards, Mark MacLaughlin - Online Experience Manager

Carol
4/14/2015

"Excellent experience"

Not realizing that there was an Audi dealership in Ft. Myers, my husband and I drove from Punta Gorda to the Audi Naples dealership and were rewarded with an excellent experience and a new car. We worked with Jason Giardina, who was excellent in showing us the various models, new and previously owned, in which we expressed interest. We were able to test drive the cars of particular interest, while he answered all of our questions, explained the relevant features, and diplomatically assisted us in arriving at a price that worked for us and the dealership. This was done without pressuring us in any particular direction. We are appreciative to Jason and the Audi Naples management for their professional approach and would recommend this dealership to others.

April 14, 2015

Carol: We appreciate you choosing us, and I can promise you that you will never need to find that other Audi dealership. We have everything you need right here! I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your time shopping for Audis with Jason. That your delivery went off without a hitch is of no surprise to me, and I hope you'll find our service department to be equally fitting of your recommendation. Make a day of your first scheduled service, and enjoy a nice lunch in on Fifth Avenue in Naples, relying on our comfortable shuttle or a loaner vehicle. Enjoy your new car, and please don't be a stranger. Best Regards, Mark MacLaughlin - Online Experience Manager

Carl C
4/07/2015

"Amazing! "

Hands down the best customer service ever received especially buying a vehicle out of state. Steven Barry (best salesman) was very attentive and available to answer every question about the Audi A7 im happy to say i purchased! Audi of Naples is definitely first class! Im a hard customer to please but needless to say i am very satisfied and overjoyed with my Audi of Naples experience!

April 14, 2015

Carl: Congrats on your new A7! I could not be happier to learn that you had such a fantastic experience here at the dealerships with Steve Barry. You look forward to earning your loyalty for many years to come. Best Regards, Mark MacLaughlin - Online Experience Manager

Reviews of Steve Barry