Audi Naples

601 Airport Rd S,
Naples, Florida 34104
Audi Naples Info
About Audi Naples

Audi Naples, located in beautiful Naples, Florida, is your leading new and used Audi dealer serving Southwest Florida and beyond. As a 2013 Magna Society award winner, Audi Naples has been recognized as one of the 106 top Audi dealerships in the United States. The Magna Society acknowledges Audi dealers that deliver exceptional customer service, maintain strong sales and demonstrate excellence in all areas of business. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. If you want selection, Audi Naples is the place to look first; serving all of Naples, Fort Myers, Marco Island, Bonita Springs, Estero, Port Charlotte, Sarasota, Florida Gulf Coast University, and all Southwest Florida. Audi Naples is the dealership that takes customer service to the next level. We encourage shoppers to view our online inventory at www.audinaples.com, or simply visit our dealership in person today! Audi Naples Service Department is open until 8pm, Monday through Friday, with certified service technicians working on every make or model. Plus, after you drop off your car for service, we'll conveniently shuttle you to and from your home. Be sure to visit us on eBay, Facebook and stay connected with Audi Naples through Twitter. Thank you for considering Audi Naples!

About Audi Naples

Mprayburn89
5/25/2016

"Excellent attention to detail"

They were able to move on the price when I needed them to for financing. I now own the cleanest, well maintained 2013 A4. The most upbeat staff and management.

Lucas Angelini
5/25/2016

"Knowledge, Experience & Patience"

Marcella was my sales rep for a 2016 A5 coupe and I don't think you can ask for better person to guide you through the process. When a rep has not only experience but also passion about what they are selling, you know you are in good hands. Extremely friendly, patient and knowledgeable but never forceful, you are guaranteed to leave Audi Naples with the right vehicle for you if she is your rep.. Great environment and a great sales team!

Wally Klee
5/25/2016

"2017 Q7 great buy - sold by Marcella"

Marcella, who was our sales rep when we purchased our 2017 Q7 not only sold us a well-constructed car w/the newest gadgets; she also presented herself as a very competent, knowledgeable professional w/a great personality . We owned an Audi Q7 before and were happy w/the car so we decided to purchase a newer model.

Nahumc1
5/25/2016

"Simplicity of a sale... done right."

I never thought I could negotiate a car online, through email and calls. Its unheard of. John and Anthony were very attentive and answered nearly any question i threw at them. We were able to talk car prices features and even had pictures sent when they weren't on the site just yet. They truly went above and beyond their call of duty at this dealership... Lets just say I won't be going back to Mercedes. Ted the finance director was a character and explained everything to the T as well. Builds a great rapport with his customers and transitioning from Anthony to him was a breeze. Thanks gents! Will definitely be returning.

Ted Daly

naples21
5/23/2016

"Best Service Out There"

I really appreciated all the work Jamie put in to help us at Audi Naples. He provided us with all the information we needed in order to make the right decision that was best suited for me (lease vs. buying). I felt confident about purchasing from Jamie and best of all, he didn't make me feel pressured at all. The car is exactly what I imagined purchasing too. To complete the purchase I worked with Michael in financing (for routine paperwork, no financing), and he was so friendly and also easy to talk to. He explained everything I was signing and was very detailed. This is my second Audi, and second purchase from Audi Naples. They cannot be beat - sales, service, and quality are all top of the line.

May 24, 2016

Thank You for taking the time to write this review, we pride ourselves on making sure our customers have the best possible experience. Which means making sure that we find not only the right vehicle but also to make sure you know all of the options when it comes to Lease vs Buying. From the sounds of it Jamie made sure to go over all of this with you, he is in a class of his own with customer care and make sure his knowledge gets passed on to his customers. Thank You again and Happy Driving. Truly, Steve Detri Digital Experience Manager

derrilldds
5/22/2016

"Excellent experience Tamas was vry helpful "

Compared with other Audi dealer they were very helpful in getting the car we wanted'. Tamas was very helpful and knowledgeable about the inventory available

May 23, 2016

Thank You for the taking the time to write the Review, Tamas is in a class of his own when it comes to making sure his customers have the best experience possible, We pride ourselves on not only delivering the car but most importantly the experience. We would like you to welcome you to the Audi Naples Family an Happy Driving! Truly, Steve Detri Digital Experience Manager

Audi Fan
5/17/2016

"Purchased two new Audi's"

Best experience in buying a new Car! The salesman Jason Giardina, couldn't be more pleasant, definitely not pushy, well informed about the cars, happy to accommodate us in everything we looked at. He had both cars shipped in and was always on top of his game i.e. Calling us to let us know the status of the cars. Would definitely recommend this salesman and his manager to anyone looking to buy a new Audi!

May 17, 2016

Audi Fan, Thank you so much for the review, Jason is definitely in a league of his own when it comes to the care he gives to his customers, and from the sounds of it this time was no different. I am glad we where able to get you the two cars you wanted exactly, even though we had to ship them in. Welcome to the Audi Naples family, Enjoy those two new Audi's. Truly, Steve Detri Digital Experience Manager

frannie4
5/14/2016

"Best experience for a car purchase!"

Marcella was a delight to work with. She was patient, very informative, answered all my questions, and spent all the time needed to help me make a final decision. I would go back in a heartbeat!

May 16, 2016

Frannie, I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your experience here at Audi Naples with Marcella. Few care as much as she does about the happiness of her clients. Thank you so much for allowing us to earn your business and trust. Hopefully that will turn into some tremendous loyalty for many years to come. Happy Driving, and welcome to the Audi Naples Family! Truly, Steve Digital Experience Manager

Wendy
5/13/2016

"By far the best dealership!!!"

Naples Audi makes car buying a pleasure. I love the thought of having a new car but dread the process of purchasing.... until now. John Holman and Roger Alfonso made my Audi A 3 purchase painless, easy and pleasurable. It was the most positive car buying experience I've ever had in over 30 years!!! All my questions were answered in detail and John, Roger (the entire Audi of Naples team) are consummate professionals. I've recommended all my friends, even a few that live out of state, to purchase at Audi of Naples with John and Roger...fair pricing, great inventory and excellent service! Definitely a 5-star dealership!

Roger Alfonso (5)

May 14, 2016

Wendy, Thank You for taking the time to write this review, we pride ourselves on not only delivering the car but also the Experience and I'm glad we made that experience the best you have had in 30 years! Welcome to the Audi Naples family and hope you enjoy driving your New A3, and again thank you! Truly, Steve Detri Digital Experience Manager

adegunten
5/11/2016

"Greta Online Purchase"

Chose Audi Naples as they where very straight forward and transparent ..nonce of the shark tactics that you see in Miami. The price given was very competitive from the beginning. they made the transaction painless.

Troy Head

May 12, 2016

We are thrilled you had an a straight forward and painless experience dealing with John Holman and Troy Head. We want to Thank You for the 5 star review, we strive to provide the best experience possible, and John Holman and Troy Head delivered. Welcome to the Audi Naples Family. Truly, Steve Detri Digital Experience Manager

Reviews of John Holman