Audi Naples

Audi Brand Specialist

February 20, 2017

"2017 Audi A3 Purchase"

- Pete & Jeannie Johnson

Luis Alvarado was fantastic to work with. The whole experience was top notch.. Very pleased with new Audi A3. Very professional. Great salesman - we were just "looking" on Saturday and ended up with a lease - LOL!

February 15, 2017

"Purchased an Audi A5 cabriolet"

- Patti S

Great experience Our sales Jeff S was professional,knowledgeable and was not pushy. We went simply to look at cars that day and had no intention of buying one immediately.But the car and the sales experience with Jeff and the overall impression of the dealership changed our mind Would definitely recommend this dealership and our salesman to our friends Patti Shaw

February 06, 2017

"Permanently damaged my Q7"

- M Willard

On 10/06/15 my 2007 Q7 was repaired at Naples Audi. The MMI display wasn't working, and there was a constant drain on the battery. The issue was diagnosed as a faulty radio amp due to water damage caused by a leak. While repairing the leak at the rear sunroof, the headliner was glued back into position by the technician. This is where the issue is. When I took delivery of the vehicle, I didn't notice the glue stains, or perhaps they hadn't leaked through the headliner material. I paid $2489 for this repair. Several months later, while on a trip, a family member asked what had happened to the headliner. I then saw the stains for the first time. On 06/28/16 I brought the car back to Naples Audi and showed them the headliner. I asked them to look it over to see what could be done to improve the unsightly stains. After having the car for a day, I received a call from their service department, and was told they could discount a new headliner for me, but the estimate was around $1,000 with the discount. I told them that I fail to see how this repair would be my responsibility as they made the mess in the first place. The service manager had told me that the headliner was sagging during the first repair but offered no reason as to why it was glued back. I suspect that the adhesive used was the incorrect type, or applied sloppily, as it shouldn't have disfigured the appearance of the headliner the way it did. I would not recommend this service center.

Audi Naples, Naples, FL, 34104