Read Reviews Audi Natick – A Bernardi Auto Group Company

Wunna ZynnaAudi Brand Specialist2 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Audi Natick – A Bernardi Auto Group Company

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Audi Natick – A Bernardi Auto Group Company has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Audi Natick – A Bernardi Auto Group Company

Our mission is to provide customers with exceptional service at excellent value in everything we do and to make each individual a Bernardi for Now … Bernardi for Life client:

• To offer an outstanding experience when purchasing, servicing or maintaining your vehicle.
• To maintain a significant inventory and selection of cars, trucks, parts and accessories.
• To provide our customers with an attractive and well-appointed facility where they can complete their business in a relaxed atmosphere, where they will be treated with honest, integrity, fairness and respect.
• To ensure that every member of the Bernardi Audi staff is empowered to provide outstanding service to our customers for Now … for Life.

Our Location

Friday: 6:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Saturday: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday: Closed

Our Amenities

Certified Master Guild technicians - three of whom are ranked in the nation's top 40 Selection of reading material including daily newspapers and magazines
Largest Audi certified parts department in the nation with over a million dollars in inventory Friendly customer service professionals to assist in scheduling service appointments
Modern service facility with the most up-to-date diagnostic and repair equipment available Service reminders and appointment confirmations
Two-way shuttle service within a 10 mile radius Monthly newsletter with service coupons, product knowledge, and lifestyle information
Business center with complimentary wireless internet connection New owner clinic dinners at the dealership to welcome you to tbe Bernardi family
Quattro cafe complementary coffee, tea, hot chocolate, bottled water, and breakfast goodies Over 60 years experience in the service/advisor team
Children's play room Late night / early morning vehicle drop off
Comfortable waiting area complete with couch and television Audi loaner vehicle when available for service appointments

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Best Service Rep Ever"

Murchie
5/19/2014 7:16:51 AM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Bobby Gazza

My Review Of Audi Natick – A Bernardi Auto Group Company:

We have been going to Bernardi Honda in Natick for many years and that is because of the excellent service we get from Bobby Gazza!

Twitter
"Got the car but it wasnt easy"

Jenright
4/21/2014 9:24:40 PM

Charles SectishCharles Sectish

3.0

My Review Of Audi Natick – A Bernardi Auto Group Company:

The Good:
I got the car I wanted at a decent price (Not Sure)

The Bad: The deal itself was confusing, I thought I was buying a specific car but no, it turned out I was buying a car yet to be found similar to the one I thought I was buying, this slight of hand turned out to be OK in the end but was very confusing

The salesman would not return my phone calls or emails requesting information (this is after the deposit)
The sales manager would talk to me if I happened to catch him on the floor

The finance people were careless of my time. I sat heels cooling in the waiting room while they chatted amongst themselves in there little glass lined office
They made minor mistakes in the calculations in their favor, sales tax on the mysterious and infamous $395 documentation fee and when I protested they said "its an innocent mistake"
I was confused about available financing - and wound up with higher rates than I anticipated - my lack of attention now forcing me into a refinance
There was the entire dreary ritual of being sold simonizing paint treatment ( really why would a $55,000 car need paint treatment ) and the wheel insurance and the overpriced extended warranty and so on .
When I picked the car up I got passed from one person to the next and in the end I got a earnest young fellow who could not explain how tot turn off the radio

In the end if you are looking for a service differentiators in Natick Audi don't bother you will get more courtesy and service from the KIA dealer down the street
Audi is a terrific product however the sales experience left a bad taste.

"A great dealership"

sally149
4/11/2014 1:53:10 PM

Wunna ZynnaWunna Zynna

My Review Of Audi Natick – A Bernardi Auto Group Company:

This is such a fantastic car dealership. I had to do most of my research at home, due to having just had a knee replacement. I called Audi Natick and talked with Seth, the general manager and Max Serrao, the sales agent. They were so knowledgeable and helpful.. I have to say because of this helpfulness and honestly I never went elsewhere to look at cars. I went to the dealership soon afterwards and saw Max, the sales agent. First of all, I was greeted in this friendly environment, where Max met me. We again went over all that had been discussed over the phone. I listened to Max described the car in detail, the paperwork involved and our final figure. Without Max's help on the phone and in person I, along with Seth, I probably would never had bought this beautiful 2014 Audi Q5. Thank you Audi Natick.

Twitter
"Wunna & Charlie were professional, knowledgeable,..."

FrenchGuy73487
2/26/2014 5:39:12 PM

Wunna ZynnaWunna Zynna

My Review Of Audi Natick – A Bernardi Auto Group Company:

Wunna & Charlie were professional, knowledgeable, helpful and fun. I had a complex sale for a new A4 that involved switching payment methods multiple times, registration in another state, putting the car in someone's name who was located in yet another state, and a long drive to NH. All the while the gentlemen and everyone else involved was caring and jovial. I recommend this dealership to anyone not for its beauty but for its people.

Twitter
"I give 5 stars across the board for my experience at Audi..."

markvincent1
2/18/2014 9:29:46 AM

Wanna Zeya
Charles Sectish

My Review Of Audi Natick – A Bernardi Auto Group Company:

I give 5 stars across the board for my experience at Audi Natick. I am a tough critic and can be demanding but I have to say I got great service from Wanna Zeya and got an equally great price on a pre-owned vehicle that is outside of the brand.

I pass this dealership on my daily drive and like how they put the prices of the new and used vehicles in very large white print on the windshields of all the cars facing RT 9. A 2013 Cadillac XTS, and it's price, caught my eye. I had looked into the XTS before and knew they were in the $50-60K price range, which is way out of my range. The price Audi had on the XTS seemed low so I figured the car had to be a base model with only front wheel drive. After passing by daily for about a month I finally decided I wanted to take a look. Much to my surprise, the car was not a base model but the Luxury model and was all wheel drive. I wasn't considering purchasing a car until this spring at the earliest but figured I had to at least investigate this one.

As I walked into the dealership I was greeted by Wanna Zeya with smile and a handshake. I usually bristle up when dealing with sales people. Wanna seemed like a no-pressure kind of guy who was more than willing to guide me in any direction I wanted to go. They don't usually sell Cadillacs at this dealership and had taken it in on trade. Wanna and I took it out for a ride and he informed me the best he could about the car and the dealerships pricing policy on used vehicles. He was informative and no nonsense. I was now seriously considering making the purchase. All I needed was some assurance that the car had been well maintained and that Wanna would take care of a couple of issues I noticed with the car. Wanna worked with the sales team and arranged a call with the previous owner of the car. After talking with the previous owner and trusting that Wanna would take care of my issues I agreed to purchase the car. Another sales associate, Charles Sectish had shown me how they came to price the car and several similar vehicle comps. I truly believe I got a great deal.

Wanna personally took the car to the Cadillac dealership and had the warranty work done on it, keeping me informed all along the way. After only a few days he came to my house to pick me up and brought me to the dealership so he could deliver the car for me. Wanna stayed in touch with me via phone and text throughout the entire process and has also kept in touch AFTER the purchase. He has set up my first of two "complimentary" oil changes. The car is flawless. I couldn't be happier with it and my experience with Wanna.

Ask for Wanna if you are in the market for an Audi or something else on their lot. I think you will appreciate his low-key personality and will definitely appreciate his tenacious efforts on your behalf. Thanks Wanna!

Twitter
"Great experience, was driving my car with all paperwork..."

davidlago
11/28/2013 1:46:17 PM

Youssef

My Review Of Audi Natick – A Bernardi Auto Group Company:

Great experience, was driving my car with all paperwork done in less than 24 hours, and it was in mint condition for being a certified pre-owned. Definitely will go back again.

Twitter
"Had a bad experience with Bernardi. I order parts online..."

cc737
10/29/2013 6:43:46 PM

Juliana

2.2

My Review Of Audi Natick – A Bernardi Auto Group Company:

Had a bad experience with Bernardi. I order parts online from this dealership. Parts were shipped UPS. I was unavaialble to received the package and it was automatically returned. Bernardi refunded me the amount paid less twice the shipping amount on the invoice. Therefore I am out $44 for a product I never received. I also had difficulty getting someone on the phone who could help. I had to call on 4 different occasions, and was transfered around to several people and departments as no one could help and the manager was not available. Once I finally did get the manager on the phone she explained that they were not going to refund me the remaining amount. :(

Lesson learned: should have bought the parts from a normal/reputable company like amazon where customer service is a priority.

Twitter
"I had been to AUDI natick once and I ended up selecting..."

HarshithTenneti
10/13/2013 1:13:28 PM

Youssef Elmountassir

My Review Of Audi Natick – A Bernardi Auto Group Company:

I had been to AUDI natick once and I ended up selecting the car and buying it in 2 days. Everything was great about the dealership. They are friendly and I must say when I went they were very busy. Unfortunately I got my car after 2 weeks ( took time for registration ), other than that everything else is great.

Twitter
"My sale was probably the shortest sale in Bernardi's..."

mlsrini007
9/21/2013 10:35:59 PM

Fabio De Oliveira

My Review Of Audi Natick – A Bernardi Auto Group Company:

My sale was probably the shortest sale in Bernardi's history. It took all of 10 minutes on the phone with Fabio to close the deal and give him my CC number. Thats how good the transaction was. I know exactly what car I need and what features I want. I did my research on what incentives I can get. The question was how much more discount can the dealership offer on top of what I can get through the Audi incentives (which I can get at any dealership). Fabio asked me how much I'm expecting. And after consulting with his manager, met my price within $300. Emailed me the sticker, and I gave him the credit card to hold the down payment.

If you know exactly what you want, Fabio works with you and meets very close to your asking number. When a car buying transaction is the shortest of any transaction you make, what else can I expect!! Made my whole car buying experience very short, nice and satisfying.

Twitter
"In my pursuit of a new Q5, I contacted over 15 AUDI..."

DavidKrulewich
6/25/2013 2:08:21 PM

Fabio De Oliveira

My Review Of Audi Natick – A Bernardi Auto Group Company:

In my pursuit of a new Q5, I contacted over 15 AUDI dealerships in the northeast (NJ, NY, CT and Mass). My situation was somewhat unique because I had a trade-in which I owed more money on, then the car was worth (upside down). Most dealerships were offering decent offers on the trade in, with solid offers on the new car. It was a long 3-4 week process for me and in some instances I exchanged up to 50 emails with dealerships trying to get down payments before I even saw the car! Not the case with Bernardi.

When I contacted Bernardi, I was assigned Fabio De Oliveira as my sales consultant. The car he was offering, was fully loaded with premium plus, navigation, 19'' wheels, bang & olufsen sound system, etc. and I thought there was no way I could afford it due to the extra ad-ons. In an effort to win my business, Fabio simply asked for me to come in and give them a chance. Well, once I got to the dealership, he offered me the best value for my trade right off the bat while selling me a car at the most competitive price. His customer service was exceptional throughout the entire process, remaining professional and friendly even in the most enduring of circumstances (I have a two year old son who was running crazy throughout the dealership). I gave Fabio a chance and it paid off.

In the end, Fabio EXCEEDED my expectations and I leased that car from him. His delivery was nothing short of perfect. Full tank, detailed, and hooked up all our equipment. Ultimately I got the car I was looking + all the extras and for the best price.

Bottom line: I highly recommend working with Fabio De Olveira of Bernardi Audi.

Good luck!