Audi Natick A Bernardi Auto Group Company

Seth Marshall

Ed Quirk, Audi Brand Specialist, Audi Natick A Bernardi Auto Group Company

Ed Quirk

Audi Brand Specialist

Kevin Planchon, Audi Brand Specialist, Audi Natick A Bernardi Auto Group Company

Kevin Planchon

Audi Brand Specialist

September 21, 2017

"Efficient, courteous and professional service"

- gdsp

From the minute you arrive at Audi Natick for service, you are greeted by one the service staff. The advisor taking care of you is thorough, helpful and professional. He keeps you updated of progress during the day and when picking up your car, he gives a detailed report of what was done. The car is always cleaned. The inside is well protected. In brief, very efficient, professional, courteous service where one feels valued and where one can trust their car is well taken care of.

cannot remember

September 19, 2017

"Awesome service"

- WhiteSQ5

Ryan is my go to guy here. He make sure that I get the top notch service from the time I dropped my car off to the time I picked it up. The loaner is ready for me when I get there and I’m in and out in 10mins. This man updates me daily to make sure that my car is being taken care of. When there’s a hiccup in the service he would go above and beyond to make sure it doesn’t inconvenience me. I love coming here for service even though I moved further away. I will still make a drive here for service. He is that good. Never had a bad experience before. Always a pleasure getting service here. I will keep buying Audi if they will always perform this excellent service. Ryan sets a perfect example of the level of service Audi I’d providing. This man deserve a big time raise or promotion! AWESOME SERVICE!!!!

Ryan Dery

September 14, 2017

"S5 service"

- S5_sov

Great service and the folks care. My coolant was leaking and I was freaking out. I did not have a service appointment scheduled. I called and got Alex on the line. He knew what he was talking about! Brought my vehicle in and they were able to assist me right away! Figured out the issue and got me back in my vehicle within days. This is a dealership you can trust !- Sov

Alex M in service

Used 2016 Audi A3, $34990

2016 Audi A3

Used 2017 Audi A3, $35990

2017 Audi A3

• Certified Master Guild technicians - three of whom are ranked in the nation's top 40
  • Largest Audi certified parts department in the nation with over a million dollars in inventory
  • Modern service facility with the most up-to-date diagnostic and repair equipment available
  • Two-way shuttle service within a 10 mile radius
  • Business center with complimentary wireless internet connection
  • Quattro cafe complementary coffee, tea, hot chocolate, bottled water, and breakfast goodies
  • Children's play room
  • Comfortable waiting area complete with couch and television
  • Selection of reading material including daily newspapers and magazines
  • Friendly customer service professionals to assist in scheduling service appointments
  • Service reminders and appointment confirmations
  • Monthly newsletter with service coupons, product knowledge, and lifestyle information
  • New owner clinic dinners at the dealership to welcome you to tbe Bernardi family
  • Over 60 years experience in the service/advisor team
  • Late night / early morning vehicle drop off
  • Audi loaner vehicle when available for service appointments