Audi Natick – A Bernardi Auto Group Company

549 Worcester Street,
Natick, Massachusetts 01760
Audi Natick – A Bernardi Auto Group Company Info
About Audi Natick – A Bernardi Auto Group Company

Our mission is to provide customers with exceptional service at excellent value in everything we do and to make each individual a Bernardi for Now … Bernardi for Life client: • To offer an outstanding experience when purchasing, servicing or maintaining your vehicle. • To maintain a significant inventory and selection of cars, trucks, parts and accessories. • To provide our customers with an attractive and well-appointed facility where they can complete their business in a relaxed atmosphere, where they will be treated with honest, integrity, fairness and respect. • To ensure that every member of the Bernardi Audi staff is empowered to provide outstanding service to our customers for Now … for Life.

About Audi Natick – A Bernardi Auto Group Company

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Certified Master Guild technicians - three of whom are ranked in the nation's top 40
  • Largest Audi certified parts department in the nation with over a million dollars in inventory
  • Modern service facility with the most up-to-date diagnostic and repair equipment available
  • Two-way shuttle service within a 10 mile radius
  • Business center with complimentary wireless internet connection
  • Quattro cafe complementary coffee, tea, hot chocolate, bottled water, and breakfast goodies
  • Children's play room
  • Comfortable waiting area complete with couch and television
  • Selection of reading material including daily newspapers and magazines
  • Friendly customer service professionals to assist in scheduling service appointments
  • Service reminders and appointment confirmations
  • Monthly newsletter with service coupons, product knowledge, and lifestyle information
  • New owner clinic dinners at the dealership to welcome you to tbe Bernardi family
  • Over 60 years experience in the service/advisor team
  • Late night / early morning vehicle drop off
  • Audi loaner vehicle when available for service appointments
chrisna35
8/31/2015

"A issue without an appointment"

Service team here is really responsive. I called with an AC problem they took me right away finished in an hour and actually spent time in the car with me tho make sure I was satisfied. Good support.

August 31, 2015

Chrisna, Thanks and we're glad we could get your A/C squared away! Have a great day! Seth Marshall General Manager Audi Natick

jha
8/30/2015

"Excellent and Professional Service"

The service team is very friendly, honest and professional. I've been a loyal customer for years. The quality of the work is top notch.

Fadi and Ben

August 31, 2015

JHA, Thanks for sharing your experience. We are happy you had a good visit! Thank you! Seth Marshall General Manager Audi Natick

Murielle
8/28/2015

"Great Service always"

Since 2011, second Audi... I travel from the most eastern point of the North Shore for service on my car with Audi Natick. Personnel is very courteous, Service Reps very competent.

Parker Cavanaugh

August 31, 2015

Murielle, Thank you for the review. We are pleased to hear that you have had good experiences with us. We hope to have a continued opportunity to serve you! Seth Marshall General Manager Audi Natick

yhc
8/19/2015

"Service Review"

Excellent service. Excellent loaner car. Staff applied coupon discount for service automatically without my prompting. They do not nickel and dime services as other vendors. All around great experience. Would continue going to them as I have since 2009.

Terrance McCormick

August 31, 2015

yhc, We appreciate the great review. Thank you for being a customer here at Audi Natick and we hope to provide you great service down the road. Seth Marshall General Manager Audi Natick

Shust

"Excellent service"

As a loyal customer of this Natick dealership (I bought my first Quattro in 2003, second one in 2013) I can say that the quality of service is always excellent.

Service advisor

August 17, 2015

Shust. Thanks for the great review. Long term customers make up the core of our business here and we are glad to count you among them! We hope to see you again soon to provide first class service! Seth Marshall General Manager Audi Natick

kbring

"great experience"

Had my second maintenance (at 10k miles) and so far, so good. Service performed in effective and efficient manner and personnel treated me with a lot of respect. While I have heard of some people having some issues, I have only experienced good things to date. Hopefully that trend will continue.

David Auchterlonie

August 17, 2015

kbring, Thanks for your feedback. We really do aim to provide exceptional service. Thanks for sharing your experience and we appreciate your business. Seth Marshall General Manager Audi Natick

Ang

"Great experience"

Mike Pappano was great . Very good at answering all my questions and working hard to find the perfect car for me! He made the overall process easy and stress free.

Mike Pappano

August 17, 2015

Ang, Mike will appreciate your review - he strives to provide a personal, premium experience for his clients. Thank you and we appreciate your business very much. Seth Marshall General Manager Audi Natick

Lisa Marie
8/15/2015

"Poor Experience"

Terrible experience, start to finish. Looking for months for an Audi TT, when I saw Natick had one I drove right over. The salesman took me out to test drive and informed me it was not yet serviced, since they just received it. The service manager came out & said they would inspect it the next day. No worries, two days later they told me it needed new tires and brakes...easy! So I made an OFFER & SENT IN MY APPROVAL LETTER FROM BOFA, for the entire amount. In the meantime, I passed on the car in Florida I found, so I could support local businesses with a "great reputation." I called and called the sales rep to follow up. "Everything has been approved" he said...Service was complete, new tires & brakes. I emailed him at 5AM, yesterday ( A WEEK + LATER) to say, "lets finalize this deal, can you pick me up so I can drive the car home today?" His response was at 3pm, it takes a long time to get plates issued, can I get a ride there, sign paperwork, and come back on Friday, since HE IS OFF THURSDAY, can I get a ride then to pick up the car!!! Following that email I get an email from him this morning that the CAR HAS BEEN SOLD. I have owned Audi's & Porsches my entire life. I went on the reputation that this was a stand up dealership, not the case. 1. When I pulled up on a Sunday afternoon, not one person came out to say hello, not one, while we walked around all the cars for 20 minutes, and inspected the TT. Maybe this is just something the rest of the country does as a courtesy. Hello & welcome are always a nice touch. 2. I followed up, made an offer, and submitted completed financing BEFORE the car was even serviced. 3. I called and emailed the sales rep several times 4. The car was sold and I lost out on 2 other cars I was researching for some time. 5. The sad part is, imagine if I had an issue with the Audi, needed service or a checkup. Imagine, if they handle selling a car this way...how they would handle after the sale. Do your research. There are several places that are kind to people and appreciate their business. I will not name the sales rep simple because I do not believe in that. This is a review for the Dealership, although one person handled it poorly, they ALL were involved. Finance, service and managers. It is important to say I am a successful business owner, who prides myself on my reputation, as well as, the continued success of word of mouth referrals. It is also important to note, I NEVER leave poor or negative reviews. This is a first and a last.

no comment

Jeorgina1980
8/10/2015

"First Visit"

I had my 5k service done. I didn't have an appointment but called to see if there was any chance I could get car serviced. There was no issue I was told to come on in and server team would get my car taking care of. I delt with Fady who was very nice and seemed to know a lot about my car. He was very busy with other customer but still took the time to acknowledge that I was there. All of the service department was very friendly .

Fady in service

Paul E. Clifford
8/03/2015

"Always Outstanding"

I have been using the service department at Audi Natick for a number of years. The service is always outstanding. From the minute you drive into the service area the service representatives are great. They are always extremely courteous and helpful as well as very knowledgeable. They do what they are going to when they are going to do it and for the estimated costs. Although I always schedule Parker Cavanaugh, who is absolutely fabulous, as my service rep, all of the reps are terrific and have a team centric approach to serving the customer. There are never any surprises. Whether waiting for my Audi in the comfortable, well appointed customer waiting lounge with drinks and snacks or utilizing a loaner vehicle, everyone makes the repair/service experience very comfortable. The technicians always do excellent diagnostic and repair work so there is worry about needless repairs/service or returning to have the work done again. I can't recommend Audi Natick highly enough.

Parker Cavanaugh

August 03, 2015

Mr. Clifford, Thank you very much - Parker is fantastic. He does a great job for our clients and takes personal pride in providing top tier service. Thank you for your continued business and we truly look forward to having you as an Audi Natick client in the future. Seth Marshall General Manager Audi Natick

Reviews of Seth Marshall