Terrible experience, start to finish. Looking for months for an Audi TT, when I saw Natick had one I drove right over. The salesman took me out to test drive and informed me it was not yet serviced, since they just received it. The service manager came out & said they would inspect it the next day. No worries, two days later they told me it needed new tires and brakes...easy! So I made an OFFER & SENT IN MY APPROVAL LETTER FROM BOFA, for the entire amount. In the meantime, I passed on the car in Florida I found, so I could support local businesses with a "great reputation." I called and called the sales rep to follow up. "Everything has been approved" he said...Service was complete, new tires & brakes.
I emailed him at 5AM, yesterday ( A WEEK + LATER) to say, "lets finalize this deal, can you pick me up so I can drive the car home today?" His response was at 3pm, it takes a long time to get plates issued, can I get a ride there, sign paperwork, and come back on Friday, since HE IS OFF THURSDAY, can I get a ride then to pick up the car!!! Following that email I get an email from him this morning that the CAR HAS BEEN SOLD.
I have owned Audi's & Porsches my entire life. I went on the reputation that this was a stand up dealership, not the case.
1. When I pulled up on a Sunday afternoon, not one person came out to say hello, not one, while we walked around all the cars for 20 minutes, and inspected the TT. Maybe this is just something the rest of the country does as a courtesy. Hello & welcome are always a nice touch.
2. I followed up, made an offer, and submitted completed financing BEFORE the car was even serviced.
3. I called and emailed the sales rep several times
4. The car was sold and I lost out on 2 other cars I was researching for some time.
5. The sad part is, imagine if I had an issue with the Audi, needed service or a checkup. Imagine, if they handle selling a car this way...how they would handle after the sale.
Do your research. There are several places that are kind to people and appreciate their business.
I will not name the sales rep simple because I do not believe in that. This is a review for the Dealership, although one person handled it poorly, they ALL were involved. Finance, service and managers.
It is important to say I am a successful business owner, who prides myself on my reputation, as well as, the continued success of word of mouth referrals.
It is also important to note, I NEVER leave poor or negative reviews. This is a first and a last.
I Recommend This Dealer:
Did you find this review helpful?