Audi Natick – A Bernardi Auto Group Company

Ryan Dery

Service Consultant
Seth Marshall, General Manager, Audi Natick – A Bernardi Auto Group Company

Seth Marshall

Dan Sothern Haigh, Audi Brand Specialist, Audi Natick – A Bernardi Auto Group Company

Dan Sothern Haigh

Audi Brand Specialist

Ed Quirk, Audi Brand Specialist, Audi Natick – A Bernardi Auto Group Company

Ed Quirk

Audi Brand Specialist

February 23, 2017

"Top Notch Professional Service Experience"

- Iwa55

Alex Mueller was my service representative. I was in for an oil change, and a leaky tire issue. Alex makes you feel like a special and valued customer. My A4 was ready as promised and sparkling clean too. I highly recommend Alex at the Audi Natick service department.

February 17, 2017

"My experience was great !!"

- varon

The very first time I when to Audi Natick was to buy my very first Audi. I met with a gentleman name Steve Dionis. He was an excellent sales person. He did not push me, drag me, talk me into, or anything in his power to "sell" me a car. He was very patience and did his best to please me every way, shape or form possible. Needless to say that I bought the car that I wanted without any hassle from Steve or anyone for that matter. Well, this experience was back in 2014. I was so please with Steve professionalism and ethic that I went back and got my second Audi from him. This goes without saying that Audi Natick is by far the best car dealer I have dealt with in many, many years. This good experience also applies to the service department. Everyone treats you there with respect and courtesy. My experience with Steve and everyone else over there was the best. Thank you very much to everybody at Audi Natick for everything. Honestly ...... the best !!

February 16, 2017

"2017 Audi A4 purchase"

- BMFerreira

I recently got a new 2017 A4 from Audi Natick. After doing a lot of research I called them. Charlie Sectish dealt with me via e-mail ( I hate the endless phone calls). He gave me a better deal than Herb Chambers and also took care of the lease of my previous 2014 VW Tiguan. He dealt with VW to have the car inspected and returned. It was the easiest car purchasing/Leasing experience I ever had. Kevin Schuster was the sales person who helped me. First thing different was the test drive. He let me go by myself in order to try the car out. After that he answered all my questions and we signed the papers. I picked up the car a couple of days latter and he gave me a full demonstration of the systems. I'll definitely get another Audi from Audi Natick in the future.

New 2017 Audi TT, $50020

2017 Audi TT

New 2017 Audi S7, $89210

2017 Audi S7

New 2017 Audi A7, $75585

2017 Audi A7

New 2015 Audi A3, $40275

2015 Audi A3

• Certified Master Guild technicians - three of whom are ranked in the nation's top 40
  • Largest Audi certified parts department in the nation with over a million dollars in inventory
  • Modern service facility with the most up-to-date diagnostic and repair equipment available
  • Two-way shuttle service within a 10 mile radius
  • Business center with complimentary wireless internet connection
  • Quattro cafe complementary coffee, tea, hot chocolate, bottled water, and breakfast goodies
  • Children's play room
  • Comfortable waiting area complete with couch and television
  • Selection of reading material including daily newspapers and magazines
  • Friendly customer service professionals to assist in scheduling service appointments
  • Service reminders and appointment confirmations
  • Monthly newsletter with service coupons, product knowledge, and lifestyle information
  • New owner clinic dinners at the dealership to welcome you to tbe Bernardi family
  • Over 60 years experience in the service/advisor team
  • Late night / early morning vehicle drop off
  • Audi loaner vehicle when available for service appointments