Audi Natick – A Bernardi Auto Group Company

Ryan Dery

Service Consultant
Seth Marshall, General Manager, Audi Natick – A Bernardi Auto Group Company

Seth Marshall

Dan Sothern Haigh, Audi Brand Specialist, Audi Natick – A Bernardi Auto Group Company

Dan Sothern Haigh

Audi Brand Specialist

Ed Quirk, Audi Brand Specialist, Audi Natick – A Bernardi Auto Group Company

Ed Quirk

Audi Brand Specialist

November 30, 2016

"Excellent service"

- Krishkr1

Service personnel has been curtuis and friendly everytime i have come in to Bernardi Audi service. Will be back to service my vehicle.. highly recommended.

November 27, 2016

"Pleasant showroom. Excellent salesman. Best price."

- Y Zhang

The showroom was elegantly laid out and people working there were nice and polite. You can find ALL Audi models there, from the lowest A3 to the most expensive R8. It can be upset when you walk into a dealership but couldn't find the car you potentially will buy. Audi Natick has them all. BMW Herb Chambers at Boston and Mercedes-Benz of Shrewsbury don't put all their models in showroom, which is small and cramped. I bought my wife a new Q5 from Audi Natick. Mike Pappano was the sales person. Overall he was excellent. He knew Audi cars very well and showed me the functions from basic controls, sound system, to wireless connectivity, and even down to very tiny details. He was patient. He listened to what I needed and went through the inventory to identify the cars that were of best match. I wanted a white Q5, and he pulled out a white one. After looking at the car under natural sunlight I realized the white color was a little yellowish. It turned out that it's Ibis White, not the pure Glacier White I intended to buy. No problem - Mike research the inventory and found me the Glacier white one. Price. I don't really care which dealership I buy the car from as long as I can get the best price. Mike worked pretty hard to get to the price point I aimed for. He talked with his manager multiple times and followed up with me via emails and phone calls to give me updates on the price. The fact that I had a BMW to trade in made the situation more complicated. I did want to trade in the BMW because I could avoid the hassle of private sale and get tax deduction on the new car. Eventually, Mike made things happen. I was happy with the new car price and the trade in price for the BMW. Overall, I highly recommend Audi Natick for purchasing an Audi, and Mike Pappano made my shopping process easy and pleasant. The delivery went smoothly and the post delivery service was great too. I contacted him for a couple of trivial things.

November 27, 2016

"Hassle Free...Great Customer Service!"

- JGN

I had to bring my car in for a recall issue. My service representative was Anthony and he was attentive, professional and made my experience hassle free. Based on the results and customer care this is my go to service center. JGN

2017 Audi A6

2017 Audi A4

• Certified Master Guild technicians - three of whom are ranked in the nation's top 40
  • Largest Audi certified parts department in the nation with over a million dollars in inventory
  • Modern service facility with the most up-to-date diagnostic and repair equipment available
  • Two-way shuttle service within a 10 mile radius
  • Business center with complimentary wireless internet connection
  • Quattro cafe complementary coffee, tea, hot chocolate, bottled water, and breakfast goodies
  • Children's play room
  • Comfortable waiting area complete with couch and television
  • Selection of reading material including daily newspapers and magazines
  • Friendly customer service professionals to assist in scheduling service appointments
  • Service reminders and appointment confirmations
  • Monthly newsletter with service coupons, product knowledge, and lifestyle information
  • New owner clinic dinners at the dealership to welcome you to tbe Bernardi family
  • Over 60 years experience in the service/advisor team
  • Late night / early morning vehicle drop off
  • Audi loaner vehicle when available for service appointments