Audi North Scottsdale

Audi Service Advisor

October 23, 2016

"purchase of Audi C6"

- Gilmook

Prem very knowledgeable about product. Excellent customer service. Purchase process very expeditious. I would highly recommend Audi North to anyone looking for a car. I was especially impressed over Prem's knowledge of competitive market.

October 21, 2016

"Excellent Car Buying Experience"

- rorders

My sales agent Prem Lawrence made the purchase of my new A-7 painless and enjoyable. He answered all my questions thoroughly and I never felt I was being pressured at any time. Even the financing process which can sometimes be a painful ordeal was seamless and easy. Everyone I dealt with at the dealershipwas always courteous and patient even though I changed my mind several times. I am very happy with the car Prem helped me choose and I would definitely recommend this dealership and Prem in particular. Thanks for a pleasurable car buying experience!

October 06, 2016

"Confusion resolved"

- Linda Lindberg

After some confusion and drama concerning the availability of this beautiful S3 we welcome our newest family member -named her "Silver Fox." David did an excellent job showing us a variety of vehicles without using the despised pressure sale-type approach. We test drove later that evening with Brian who is truly an Audi expert. David followed up the next day and immediately addressed our concerns. Mark, General Manager, also contacted us to resolve the confusion and personally apologize. After a swift and pleasant transaction with David and then Bill in finance we were on our way. We appreciate David staying after hours to meticulously explain the features along with the hands on demonstration of our Silver Fox. Bottom line: Audi North Scottsdale went above and beyond to clean up a botched sale and certainly redeemed themselves in our estimation. We are pleased to be adopted by our new Audi family. Don Lindberg Linda Lindberg

New 2016 Audi A7, $71400

2016 Audi S5

New 2016 Audi Q3, $43250

2016 Audi Q3

• Award winning Audi dealership
  • Modern service facility with the most up-to-date diagnostic and repair equipment available
  • Nationally top ranked service and parts facility - air conditioned - state of the art
  • Staff of 17 technicians with 13 Certified Master Guild - this is the highest level of certification
  • Large fleet of Audi loaners - Shuttle service to airport/office/home,
  • Business center with complimentary wireless internet connection
  • Customer Lounge - Quattro cafe complementary coffee, tea, hot chocolate
  • Online appointment setting with service reminders and appointment confirmations
  • Two comfortable waiting areas complete with television and X box play station
  • Express Service - Visit the Penske museum while you wait or head to the Turn 4 Cafe
  • Late night / early morning vehicle drop off
  • Largest parts store in Arizona - online parts department
  • Luxury Shuttle Service to the airport, your home, or your office
  • Largest Audi new and used car Audi dealership in Arizona
  • Authorized Audi certified pre owned dealer
  • Instant Financing - leasing available
  • Rental Car Service Onsite - Choose from one of the largest fleets in the area
  • Selection of reading material including daily newspapers and magazines
Audi North Scottsdale, Scottsdale, AZ, 85054