Audi North Scottsdale

Makes: Audi|Service Center

Audi North Scottsdale
Audi North Scottsdale Info
About Audi North Scottsdale

Welcome to Audi North Scottsdale. Visit us to search for new, used, Audi Certified pre owned, schedule service, order parts online and much much more. You can visit our website at http://www.audinorthscottsdale.com/ We offer financing and leasing through Audi Financial Services at competitive rates. Our goal is to provide you with a personal, unique and responsive Audi experience. You can also reach us on our toll free number at 888-535-7266 for sales or 800-574-0755 for service.

About Audi North Scottsdale

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Award winning Audi dealership
  • Modern service facility with the most up-to-date diagnostic and repair equipment available
  • Nationally top ranked service and parts facility - air conditioned - state of the art
  • Staff of 17 technicians with 13 Certified Master Guild - this is the highest level of certification
  • Large fleet of Audi loaners - Shuttle service to airport/office/home,
  • Business center with complimentary wireless internet connection
  • Customer Lounge - Quattro cafe complementary coffee, tea, hot chocolate
  • Online appointment setting with service reminders and appointment confirmations
  • Two comfortable waiting areas complete with television and X box play station
  • Express Service - Visit the Penske museum while you wait or head to the Turn 4 Cafe
  • Late night / early morning vehicle drop off
  • Largest parts store in Arizona - online parts department
  • Luxury Shuttle Service to the airport, your home, or your office
  • Largest Audi new and used car Audi dealership in Arizona
  • Authorized Audi certified pre owned dealer
  • Instant Financing - leasing available
  • Rental Car Service Onsite - Choose from one of the largest fleets in the area
  • Selection of reading material including daily newspapers and magazines

"Derrick Carter Rocks!"

I have had nothing but awesome experiences at all of the Penske Dealerships...Sales and service. Audi North Scottsdale is my go to dealership and Derrick Carter is the man. I have been driving old Audis since I was a teenager, and grew up working on Audis and VWs. Now that I don't have the time, I bring my car to Derrick. He is always smiling, always making solid recommendations, and always getting me in and out incredibly fast. I just ran my car through for a regular service, aftermarket sport suspension upgrade, and some other work, and like always Derrick took care of me and my car. Kudos to all the service techs too as the car scares curves straight and growls with subtle conviction. The best part was everything came in under the estimate. Servicing my car at Audi North Scottsdale is actually somewhat of a stress reliever. Take a few hours off from work, talk about cars with a bunch of people who love what they do, test drive the newest s-line loaners, and come back to pick up a car that runs better than new. Couldn't ask for more! Thanks Derrick!!

Derrick Carter

"If you look under 40 don't bother"

I went in looking for a used Audi, which they have a pretty good selection. I had to give myself a tour of the dealership because no one would even look at me. I know that a 22 year old at an Audi dealership isn't common, but still. I have the money and credit to afford a used car, but because I am young no one even bothered to help. Horrible customer service. I wouldn't go back to this dealership if I had $100,000 to spend. Worst experience I've had with a dealership.

July 02, 2014

Good morning, Thank you for taking time to let me know about your experience with my dealership. Please allow me to apologize for the lack of service you received while you were here. Is it possible that you could call me personally, text, me or e-mail me so that I could personally help you. My personal cell phone number is 602-549-8813. I am on vacation this week through Sunday night with limited access to my phone but I do check my e-mails throughout the day. My personal e-mail address is mreicks@penskeautomotive.com. I realize that your time is important and that you have many places to choose from to purchase your car. I use any comments from our customers to improve our service going forward. If you would be kind enough to give me a second chance I will personally see to it that you have a red carpet treatment at my store. Your total satisfaction is very important to me. Kind regards, Mark Reicks General Manager Audi North Scottsdale 480-538-4010

"Great car buying experience!"

Audi North Scottsdale is one of the finest car dealerships I've seen. I was traveling from Tucson to Scottsdale via an airport shuttle and they were kind enough to have a sedan service pick me up from the airport and bring me to the dealership. As we drove onto the property I was surprised by a number of items, the variety of car manufacturers, the luxury, the pristine environment. As we all know, how the dealership looks on the outside doesn't mean it will translate to a great place on the inside. However, I was pleasantly surprised that it didn't end when I entered the Audi area. The people were very friendly and helpful with everything I needed. My sales associate, David Silver was there to greet me and set up everything for a very fast and efficient car buying experience. It was very easy. I was on my way in my new car without any issues. Truly a great experience, thank you! I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who is serious about buying an awesome car!

April 08, 2014

Hi Steve, Thank you for the opportunity to assist you with your recent automobile purchase. I am very happy that your expectations were exceeded and that David Silver was able to make this a fast and efficient car buying experience for you. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you in the future. Your total satisfaction is very important to me. Kind regards, Mark Reicks

"I stopped into this store looking for a vehicle that I..."

I stopped into this store looking for a vehicle that I saw advertised on Autotrader.com and had my doubts of the legitimacy of this vehicle. the extremely low miles and what the vehicle was priced at sounded to good to be true. I spoke to Steve Baca and explained why I was there, he stepped away, located the vehicle and it was exactly as advertised. During this process, Steve listened to what I needed in my trade, what cost I would like and other items that were important to me. Steve did a GREAT job and helped me with everything I requested. They even went above and beyond with my trade, considering that it was not with me at the time. The customer service was excellent, the Financing Department was also a pleasure to work with! Everything was very transparent and they did exactly what they promised! I would highly recommend this dealership to my family, friends and anyone else in the market for a vehicle.

"After having first communicated online with salesman..."

After having first communicated online with salesman Jaime Ossa, my family and I visited Audi of North Scottsdale in search of a new vehicle. Jaime spent many days and hours with us, helping us to determine the perfect car for our needs. He was professional, friendly, and extremely patient. We felt no pressure from him whatsoever. He was kind and attentive to our daughter as well. As we are also bilingual, we enjoyed speaking Spanish with him here and there. As much as we wanted to give our business to Jaime and North Scottsdale, we couldn't refuse a more favorable offer elsewhere. This will not stop us, however, from staying in touch with Jaime, as he is simply the best of the best, and going to him if/when we look for our next Audi. We highly recommend his exceptional service.

Jaime Ossa

October 26, 2013

Thank you for giving Audi North Scottsdale the opportunity to assist you with your automotive needs. I am thrilled that Jaime was able to assist and council you regarding your purchasing decisions. I am very sorry we were not able to complete the transaction for you. If there is anything we can do for you in the future please let us know. We have an award winning service department and a team of professionals ready to assist you going forward. I do appreciate your kind words. We look forward to the next opportunity to assist you. Please feel free to call me directly if you would like to discuss further. My office number is 480-538-4010. Kind regards, Mark Reicks General Manager Audi North Scottsdale

"Brad, Gary and Dave were very helpful, patient, friendly..."

Brad, Gary and Dave were very helpful, patient, friendly and professional. They we not pushy but were very interested in making sure that I got the right vehicle for me and my family. Brad was great at not rushing our family as we methodically decided on the vehicle for us.The team was great at helping me evaluate the options on the vehicles they showed me. Brad did a phenomenal job during the delivery process to make sure that I understood how to get the most our of my new A6. I would highly recommend them and Audi North Scottsdale.

Brad Burnham and David Silver

September 17, 2013

Thank you allowing Audi North Scottsdale to assist you with your new Audi and congratulations on your new A6. I am confident you will be thrilled with the performance and technology. I appreciate the kind remarks you have left regarding your experiences with Brad, Gary, and Dave. I am glad we were able to make this a pleasant experience for you. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you in the future. Your total satisfaction is very important to me. Kind regards, Mark Reicks General Manager Audi North Scottsdale

"Audi North Scottsdale was the fourth (and final)..."

Audi North Scottsdale was the fourth (and final) dealership in my pursuit to find my Audi A4. I was greeted by Steve when I first walked in by myself and inquired about the A4 I had seen online. He was more than happy to drive me down the lot in the golf cart to view the car, even though it was raining outside and I told him I was not interested in test driving the car. Steve made small talk, was friendly and professional, and made the whole experience very smooth and comfortable as opposed to my past experiences with various dealerships who made me feel extremely pressured and burdensome. I came back a couple of days later to test drive the car with my father and before I knew it I had traded my car in at a very reasonable price and in exchange I was driving the the Audi A4 off the lot less than a week after I had first seen the car. I still cannot believe the level of customer service and compassion that Steve posses, I recommend this dealership to anyone who wants peace of mind during the car buying process.

September 16, 2013

Thank you for your recent purchase from Audi North Scottsdale. I appreciate your kind remarks about Steve Baca and the level of service you received during your purchase. We strive to make it a fun experience buying a car in a hassle free environment. Please let me know if there is anything I cand do for you in the future. Your total satisfaction is very important to me. Kind regards, Mark Reicks General Manager Audi North Scottsdale

"Very helpful and great service. Audi Scottsdale takes..."

Very helpful and great service. Audi Scottsdale takes care of their customers. The sales associates weren't overbearing or stereotypical. I am happy to do business with them in the future!

September 14, 2013

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you with your new car purchase. I appreciate your kind words regarding your experience here. It should be enjoyable to buy a car. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you in the future. Your total satisfaction is very important to me. Kind regards, Mark Reicks General Manager Audi North Scottsdale

"We decided to visit Audi North Scottsdale because we were..."

We decided to visit Audi North Scottsdale because we were interested in checking out the Audi A8L Turbo Diesel. Josh Lohman did a fantastic job of introducing us to Audi (we have been Lexus owners for years). While test driving the A8L TDI we happened to mention that we rarely have anyone using the back seat of our cars. Josh suggested that perhaps we would like to look at the A7 since it was also a great car but did not have as big an area for the backseats. It would also cost less. We took advantage of test driving the A7. We were really impressed and greatly appreciated the fact that Josh was looking out for our interests and not trying to over sell us. As it turned out, we decided to purchase the Audi A8L Turbo Diesel anyway because it is a beautiful, spacious, fantastic car. We were also impressed with Josh's knowledge of the Audi product as he was able to answer all of our questions about any of the cars. He also spent as much time as we wanted when we picked up the car, explaining how everything functions. One thing that will send me out of any retail establishment is if I feel like I am being pressured into making a decision. Josh lets everything unfold based on his conversation with you. I felt like he was on our side. As a result, he made the sale.

September 14, 2013

Thank you for your recent purchase of the A8L diesel. The A8L is one of my personal favorites. I am glad that Josh was able to assist you and answer all of your questions. I too am annoyed if there is pressure to make a decision. It should be easy to purchase a car and we do our best to make it a great experience. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist you in the future. Your total satisfaction is very important to me. Kind regards, Mark Reicks General Manager Audi North Scottsdale

"We went to Audi in search of a car for our daughter, and..."

We went to Audi in search of a car for our daughter, and Josh Lohman couldn't have been more helpful. From his knowledge to his expertise in finding the perfect car for our daughter, Josh made our experience at Audi top notch and one that we will definitely recommend to others. He searched the nationwide inventory and brought in the exact car that we were looking for. In addition to doing all this, he made sure the car arrived early and agreed to store it for us until her birthday. I would not hesitate to send people Josh's way!

September 14, 2013

It's very exciting to buy a car for your daughter. I am glad that Josh made this a top notch experience for you. I wish I could have seen it when she picked it up on her birthday. Please let me know if I can be of assistance to you in the future. Your total satisfaction is very important to me. Kind regards, Mark Reicks General Manager Audi North Scottsdale

Brad Burnham