Audi North Scottsdale

18088 North Scottsdale Road,
Scottsdale, Arizona 85054
Audi North Scottsdale Info
About Audi North Scottsdale

Welcome to Audi North Scottsdale. Visit us to search for new, used, Audi Certified pre owned, schedule service, order parts online and much much more. You can visit our website at http://www.audinorthscottsdale.com/ We offer financing and leasing through Audi Financial Services at competitive rates. Our goal is to provide you with a personal, unique and responsive Audi experience. You can also reach us on our toll free number at 888-535-7266 for sales or 800-574-0755 for service.

About Audi North Scottsdale

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Award winning Audi dealership
  • Modern service facility with the most up-to-date diagnostic and repair equipment available
  • Nationally top ranked service and parts facility - air conditioned - state of the art
  • Staff of 17 technicians with 13 Certified Master Guild - this is the highest level of certification
  • Large fleet of Audi loaners - Shuttle service to airport/office/home,
  • Business center with complimentary wireless internet connection
  • Customer Lounge - Quattro cafe complementary coffee, tea, hot chocolate
  • Online appointment setting with service reminders and appointment confirmations
  • Two comfortable waiting areas complete with television and X box play station
  • Express Service - Visit the Penske museum while you wait or head to the Turn 4 Cafe
  • Late night / early morning vehicle drop off
  • Largest parts store in Arizona - online parts department
  • Luxury Shuttle Service to the airport, your home, or your office
  • Largest Audi new and used car Audi dealership in Arizona
  • Authorized Audi certified pre owned dealer
  • Instant Financing - leasing available
  • Rental Car Service Onsite - Choose from one of the largest fleets in the area
  • Selection of reading material including daily newspapers and magazines
Jenna Phelan
6/29/2016

"Go see Ken Carpenter "

I had been on the hunt for months for a Jetta wagon in a particular color combo. I amazingly enough after months of searching found one at Audi of North Scottsdale. My salesman was Ken Carpenter. Trust me there is always a stigma about car salesman but Ken was nothing of the sort. He was amazing and engaged in conversation not just for a sale but because he cared. He wanted to make sure if I bought or not I was taken care of. That's a rare thing to find now a days. I can't praise him enough, and how amazing my experience was purchasing the vehicle. The management staff was also very kind. Sean Moran in finance was another rock star, kept it straight forward and didn't shove aftermarket warranties down your throat. He simply explained the value of each product which made you feel comfortable. Overall an amazing experience!

Ken Carpenter

June 29, 2016

Hi Jenna, Thank you for your recent purchase from Audi North Scottsdale. I am glad we were able to help you with a car you had been searching for. Thank you for your kind words about Ken Carpenter, Sean Moran and our staff as well. I am glad we were able to make this an amazing experience for you. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you in the future. kind regards, Mark Reicks General Manager Audi North Scottsdale

borumsam
6/14/2016

"Brian McCauley is the best!!"

I have bought my used car with Brain's assist. He was profession and knowledgeable when my wife and I were looking. No pressure just there to provide the best customer service he could which was top notch. I recommended hi to my family which has gone to Brian for 2 more vehicles. I will definitely be going back to him for my automotive needs!!!

June 16, 2016

Thank you for your continued loyalty to the Audi North Scottsdale family. I am glad Brian has been able to assist your family for all Audi needs. Please let me know if I can help you with anything. Your total satisfaction is very important to me. Kind regards, Mark Reicks General Manager

Albert_101
6/12/2016

"Unexpected Experience"

First of all, I have not bought anything not even negotiated yet. However, my experience compelled me to write a quick note. I'm in a market to lease a car and started my preliminary research into different makes and models, one of which is Audi A4. Before this visit, I met with Honda, BMW, and Lexus representatives, just recently and many more over the years. I casually walked in into the Audi showroom without previous arrangements. All other sales people seem to be busy, and I was directed to Alex Frekey for a test drive. Once we got into the car, I was pleasantly surprised that he actually knew a lot about the car and its technology (I found through my experience that most sales people do not, their focus is on $$). We've had a nice test-drive where I put the car through its paces, including hard cornering - he did not even blink, it gave me a new appreciation for A4's Quattro and Alex. After we were done with driving, we spoke for a few more minutes. I told him that I'm not a committed buyer just doing my research, no decision is immanent and I left. What happened the next day was really unexpected. I received email, not just a boilerplate thank you note, but a letter where he wait.... had to do a research to answer my questions about the Euro delivery. That's an exemplary followup that shows he cares, which is so rare. I may not buy this brand or from this dealership (numbers come from management), but I had to commend Alex for his work.

Alex Frekey

June 14, 2016

Thank you for your kind remarks regarding your experience with Alex. I am glad that Alex was able to make it a pleasant experience while in our dealership. Please let me know If there is anything Alex or I can do for you in the future. Your total satisfaction is very important to me. kind regards, Mark Reicks

Bonnie loves her car
4/16/2016

"Buying an Audi A4"

Debbie Lloyd was our sales rep and she was wonderful....very knowledgeable and extremely helpful since this is my first Audi and I needed help with all the features....my son has bought cars from her previously and he referred us to her....wonderful experience!

2peggie
1/31/2016

"Purchased a new A7."

We drove down from Prescott Valley to just look at possibly buying a A5 or A6. We were greeted by Debby Lloyd and she asked us if we needed any help. We looked at the 2017 A5 SUV which we liked, but having to wait till May or June was a turnoff. Then we looked at the A6 which was lovely, but something about the lines on the A7 turned us on. My husband drives a Mustang GT with a supercharger, headers and upgrades, so driving the A7 with the supercharger was exciting! Debby allowed me to drive all the cars we were interested in, and was very patient with us, as we practically took up her whole day. She seems to be a very caring person, experienced in the Audi products and extras. We would recommend Debby to our friends and the dealership should be very proud of Debby and her sales service.

February 01, 2016

Thank you for coming to the Audi North Scottsdale family for your new A7. We appreciate your kind remarks regarding Debby and the service she provided. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future. Your total satisfaction is very important to me. Kind regards, Mark Reicks General Manager

billboard chuck
1/25/2016

"the best"

What a great experience Bill Jacobs was very helpful when trying to buy a car over the Internet. He answered all my questions within a few minutes. Helped my credit union with all paper work. Had my car shipped the next day and call and emailed me the next day to check on the delivery. This was the best car buying experience that I have ever had and i'am 62 years old. Thanks once more Bill Jacobs.

Houston Horses
1/25/2016

"All I can say is WOW"

I was traveling from California, back to my home town of Houston after a horse show, when my Audi broke down in phoenix. I called audi roadside, and they had a truck to me in 15 minutes!!! i was floored. But wait..theres more!!! When i got to the dealership, i was greeted AFTER HOURS by the service manager him self, Jeff. He felt so bad for my situation, that he decided to stay late to make sure i had a loaner car. The next day my Audi was fixed, and i was back on the road to Houston. Thank you Jeff, and that you Audi North Scottsdale for all your help!!!

rdavis122
1/20/2016

"Great Buying Experience with Venna Wang"

Went to Audi Scottsdale to look at Mercedes 230. Venna Wang was my sales person, very professional, very knowledgeable, no pressure just helpful. I went there specifically to look at a Mercedes 230 but was not impressed, not enough power. Venna offered to show me several other options and recommended I look at a low mileage Mercedes SL550. Took it for a test drive and was thankful that Venna recommended it to me. Bought it that day, entire staff was helpful and they were able to make it a painless process., I can only say great things about the buying experience at Audi Scottsdale and particularly Venna's low key, but effective sales approach.,

Venna Wang

Mrs. Schmeichel
12/21/2015

"Happy Holidays "

Happy Holidays and Happy Car Buying! Audi North Scottsdale is as good as it gets! I have been an Audi owner for over 2 years now and recently traded in my brand new A4 for a Certified Pre-Owned Q5! We are expecting a new addition to the family and the SUV is more practical when it comes to car seats and strollers. We purchased our Q5 from Venna Wang and it was an excellent experience. She was by our side every step of the way from the trade in to moving the car-seat to the new Q5. The process was seamless and easy. Greg the Sales Manager helped us with our paperwork and it was a done deal. I cannot speak more highly of the entire team here at Audi North Scottsdale! And I have to give a shout out to Jason Brown in Service as he is inexplicably the best representative we have ever had! He goes above and beyond and I am excited to continue our service with the Q5 with him. Thank you Jason! Thank you Venna Wang and Thank you Greg! Great experience! Great Holiday Gift! Excited for our little one to arrive and to be Audi owners for life! Thank you Audi of North Scottsdale!

Venna Wang

December 22, 2015

Happy Holidays Thank you for allowing us to assist you once again with a new Audi for your family. From the Audi North Scottsdale family to you we wish you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future. We are very lucky to have great employees like Venna, Greg, and Jason. Warm regards, Mark Reicks General Manager Audi North Scottsdale 480-538-4010

onehappycusomer
11/03/2015

"I am a GM for a global company! They are top flight!"

I wanted to purchase a premium vehicle for my son who is a D-1 Football Superstar! I called Matt Guthrie 20 times and he treated me with respect and dignity every time. They took care of the financing on my purchase, sold me a premium used vehicle and I give Matt and Audi a 5 Star rating! I experienced top flight service in every way. I absolutely would reccomend them for any purchase new or used. I sell 10 Million dollars of product anually and these guys are the bomb! Thank you Matt! From the best to the best, I tip my hat!

November 03, 2015

Thank you for the kind words regarding your car buying experience with Audi North Scottsdale and in particular with Matt Guthrie. I am glad we were able to meet your expectations and make this a great purchase for you. Please let me know if I can assist with anything in the future. Your total satisfaction is very important to me. Kind regards, Mark Reicks General Manager Audi North Scottsdale

Reviews of Brian McCauley