Audi North Scottsdale

Chuck Visse, Audi Brand Specialist, Audi North Scottsdale

Chuck Visse

Audi Brand Specialist

April 26, 2017

"It was very relaxed I like working with Luis great service "

- Freddie v

Service @was great I recommend this dealership and I would highly recommend having Luis as your saleperson he treated me with a lot o class

April 20, 2017

"Prem is simply amazing!"

- Brockster17

I have been looking for an excellent deal on a CPO A4 and decided to visit Audi North Scottsdale. To my delight, I met Prem Lawrence who was nothing less than spectacular! Prem recommended the perfect A4 for me and worked with me to get an amazing deal! Not only did Prem exceed my expectations but even impressed my wife...also an Audi owner. Thank you Prem for all your help. I am recommending everyone I know with new car needs to you.

April 15, 2017

"Fixing the problem"

- Jimg3240

I recently purchased a new Audi A7. Sales department did a great job. Took my new car in for 2 issues where I thought the car may not be opperting properly. I do not think the a/c fans blowing out of the dash vents were blowing out as they should. High speed fan on drivers vents blow much stronger than on passenger side. Also the divers assist option should vibrate steering wheel if the car is allowed to drift out of the lane. Cars I test drove and tried did vibrate but mine did not. (Later found out this was my mistake). Made an appointment with service department 5 days out and took car in. The dealer took a little longer to diagnose the problem than I thought it should. I origanally wrote a unfavorable review on this site. Within 30 minutes of submitting the review, Mark the store manager investigated and deducted that I had posted the review. He called me and was truly interested in making sure I was satisfied as a customer. Mark went to work and fixed the problem concerning my dissatisfaction. The sales person and the service writer also called me and apologized for the problems. The only reason I did not give them 5 stars is because the problem should not have happened to begin with. I believe if you are a customer and have a problem, Mark would and will make himself available to fix the problem. I would recommend Audi of North Scottsdale.

New 2017 Audi Q3, $42787

2018 Audi S5

New 2017 Audi S8, $137000

2017 Audi S8

• Award winning Audi dealership
  • Modern service facility with the most up-to-date diagnostic and repair equipment available
  • Nationally top ranked service and parts facility - air conditioned - state of the art
  • Staff of 17 technicians with 13 Certified Master Guild - this is the highest level of certification
  • Large fleet of Audi loaners - Shuttle service to airport/office/home,
  • Business center with complimentary wireless internet connection
  • Customer Lounge - Quattro cafe complementary coffee, tea, hot chocolate
  • Online appointment setting with service reminders and appointment confirmations
  • Two comfortable waiting areas complete with television and X box play station
  • Express Service - Visit the Penske museum while you wait or head to the Turn 4 Cafe
  • Late night / early morning vehicle drop off
  • Largest parts store in Arizona - online parts department
  • Luxury Shuttle Service to the airport, your home, or your office
  • Largest Audi new and used car Audi dealership in Arizona
  • Authorized Audi certified pre owned dealer
  • Instant Financing - leasing available
  • Rental Car Service Onsite - Choose from one of the largest fleets in the area
  • Selection of reading material including daily newspapers and magazines
Audi North Scottsdale, Scottsdale, AZ, 85054